Garona

Jan 20, 2012 [A] <Shogun> PvP,RBG , and Raiding Recruiting <Shogun> newly reformed former top ranked WotLK raiding guild is back and were recruiting! We are currently looking for PvPers and those interested in running RBGs, however may branch into raiding. Our players currently consist of a few experienced veteran's of WoW with 2k+ experience in Arena, RBGs and end game Raiding content. If you're interested in Running RBGs or raiding please contact me in game.Heatherss2 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Looking for a New Guild! Hello Garona, My character name is Mõvïëstår on Alliance; I’m a 85 unholy DK ilvl 390 looking for a raiding guild that raids from 5 to 10 pm CST M-F a few time a week or close to it. My current guild has all stoped playing for the new Star Wars game and has left me kinda high and dry =/. So if the time fit and your guild can kill more then 3 bosses in DS, Please let me know! I'm even up for a test run if so needed to see if i would fit in your system! TYMõvïëstår8 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Rogue lf guild. Currently with a guild but after last night I am looking for a better guild. Been raiding since Burning Crusade Know my class extremely well 8/8 Normal Experience 32k+ dps 397 ilvl ~150 Shadowy GemsAvailable to raid pretty much any day of the week. Tues, Weds, Thurs are prefer. Prefer around 8 or later server time. But, I am willing to raid at different times. Please either leave your information below or send an in-game mail to Fielinew. Due to complications I am not going to post this on my main. Thanks for your time.Kungpo0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 (A) <Archaic> 10 man, LF ele shammy/resto OS Archaic, a 10 man guild comprised of mature, launch day players is looking to recruit a new shammy for our raid team. We raid only 2 nights per week (Tuesday/Sunday) 8-11pm server time (CST), so we make the most of our raiding time. The shammy in question should be comfortable both DPSing or healing as they will be our primary 3rd healer when needed. Gear should be appropriate for 10N raiding. Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact Xiar or Shadowstride in game (game mail is fine as well) All standard raiding guild stuff is present. Level 25, vent, website, guild repairs, etc etc..Xiar1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Feral LF offensive healr 2s/3s, T2 DK LF2s/3s My feral druid is LF an offensive priest, or a highly skilled resto shaman to push 2s rating up past 2200. Only considering experienced healers, preferably with 2000+ experience (on some character this expansion). Also currently LF a 3s team with T2 capabilities/willing to take the time to build synergy. Currently sitting in the 1900s after 2 days of running some kittycleave, but I prefer to arena more often than once a week, especially in the beginning of seasons. Willing to run any setups as long as: A) you enjoy arena B) log on more than once a week C) have the 2k+ experience D) dont rage because you just got shattered/danced/viald'd on for 160k in 2 seconds E) are female in the age bracket of 19-23/currrently single/under 140 pounds/good cook WILLING TO LOOK PAST E) AS LONG AS A-D ARE SATISFIED. On a more serious note, I also have a DK <---^^^ that is willing to run a 3s setup also with T2 capabilities, I only play frost because me and my pet dont get along, he wants to huddle, I wanna do damage, he wants me to die, I want to sac him, yeah its just not a good relationship. I will be a little more picky with the teams on this character mainly because I do use Facerolling to play/help/cap friends, and also Im considering xfering to a pvp realm where Hero of the Alliance Dks are in short supply but Seasoned Gladiators are not.....but hey, I hate spending money so if you really would like to play (with either character) go ahead and send me an in-game mail to my Feral or DK (Boomken, Facerolling respectively) with your ideas. Little bit about me: -20698 recorded rated arena games through season 4-today across 7 different characters -double that in skirms back when they were active -multiple Duelist seasons (big whoops but hey throught Id throw it in) -t1 line campus connection with 11ms home/world -very flexible schedule P.S. Morfeer is off the server already but If Im in a good mood I might play games for fun on my hpally Nitrogenius to see if I can get shattervialdanced in half a kidney again. (**WARNING** GAMES ON NITROGENIUS MAY VIOLATE CODE D OF THE PARTNER REQUEST CONDITIONS **WARNING**) Facerolling1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 (H) Enh/Resto Shaman i382 LF Guild I am a (currently) ilvl 382 Enhancement/Resto Shaman looking for a laid back social guild with opportunities to raid Dragon Soul content. I am primarily a DPS player, but am experience in 5-man healing and decently geared for both roles. I recently moved to the Garona server and need a home. I have raiding experience on many characters and would like to progress through DS content, but I'd truly like to find a guild that is focused more on community and having fun. What I can bring to the guild: wide experiene in developing end-game DPS toons, both ranged and melee, maxed Inscription and Leatherworking, and a desire to help members who are leveling while also providing a knowledgeable raiding character to fill spots or be part of a core raid group. I'm available for raiding on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights (6pm-11pm server), and any scehduled time after 12pm on Saturday and Sunday. I am also interested in providing advice to newer players and would interested in guding players through older content for fun. If interested please contact me in game. My real ID is bmeier671@gmail.com. I have Vent and would be willing to interview with Guild leaders to detemine if I'm a good fit for your guild. I would prefer a lvl 20-25 guild, but would be willing to join any guild that has a solid base of players, a good sense of humor, and an atmosphere of friendliness and copperation.Lavasche0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 [H] The Bone Collectors wants you The guild is new but the Raiders are not. We are recruiting Potential Raiders to Augment our already formed 10 man Core. Idealy we would like to have enough people to run a Alt core. I know everyone turns away from a level 1 guild but everything has to start somewhere. The people in this guild are dedicated in progression. We are also accepting levelers and PVP'ers. The Bone Collectors offers a 6 tab bank, Paid repairs, and ventrillo acess. Raid nights are set for Tue, Weds, and Thurs. We are a progression guild so bring your "A" game and you very well may have a seat in the progresion core for DS. Whisper Moosehunter, Gixxie, Killnthename for more info on getting your invite.Gixxie2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 (A) 10 Man <TnT> Recruiting. TnT is looking for members to fill open spots and get back to a full raid week in our 10-man DS we are 7/8. We are currently looking for Heals & Dps that are geared for DS normal. 1 Holy Pally and/or Resto Druid Also looking for melee dps and a ranged dps or two We Raid on Tues/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST. You can find out more info and apply at www.tntraiding.netLoturix0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Casual Guild looking for more members! Celestial Blade is accepting all lvls and classes. We are a social/ Lvling guild hoping to build for everyone to socialize and have fun and preparing for raiding. Feel free to ask informationSythini0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 LF Solid 3s and 5s team. Title says it all. Gearing up fast and have a lot of exp in 2's 2200-2300 (seasons 1-4). Use to play horde on stonemaul on a friends account looking to tear it up in arena once more.Innodimorte0 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Fri 1/13 7:30pm Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 11:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 7:30 pm server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run the back 4 of LFR. Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Last week's pool was about 375k and we will put in several Heroic Morchok attempts in this clear.Imabaddie12 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Reaching out for help. Now, to first start off this all and to clearly point out, I'm not trolling, and I am also not doing this just because of no reason, I have a reason for posting this. For a few months now I have been stuck on the boat of depression, pretty much. I have tried over and over again to get over this, but simply it just isn't helping. I don't know if doing this would help or not and that's why for the first time I am actually trying to reach out to the Garona community and ask this: Should I quit WoW. That's as blunt as it is. I'm not quite sure if doing this would help, and if it does or not I'd truely be grateful if I could get opinions on such, it would be a great help. Thank you, in advance.Silvur9 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Garona's Teamwork aspect Traveled to other servers and what not and saw that this server had the best teamwork, I mean I've been here since Vanilla and loved it. From raiding with Simpkin and the Lunaris clan once or twice, having one of his best Resto Druid's run me through stocks on one of my very old alts. From running a Kara with 3 people from Edge and amazingly, we all got carried just from those 3. Sad I know but its amazing what a Fury Warrior Paladin tank and priest healer can do, Anyways I hope you all are still on trucking and enjoying the game. This character used to be one of the only Gnome Warrior's on the server way back when and the name was Jetredjr. Also, any of you who were big into talking in trade way back when. I was the Cheef back then. Hanging out in SW on my hunter named "Huntermaster" One of the cockiest names ever and I found myself being outdps'ed a lot from other hunters (But hey, I was like 10 at the time) Each time they'd swear at me and tell me I'm not the Master of Hunters, like they took it so literally. So that's my story. If any of you people have stories from Vanilla or BC or something i'd be happy to hear them.Ubadai1 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 H Firelands 10 6/7 on Wed. 1/4/12 I am hosting another 10 man H firelands on Wednesday the 4th of January. I will be siphoning souls and cinders are called for. We will be doing 6/7 Heroic as we have done for the past 4+ weeks. Need a healer and a dps. Please have experience and good gear. Either post on this threat or contact me in game.Dewgong5 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 [A] Holy Paladin LF Arena/RBG Hello, I am looking for arena partners for 3's and possibly even 5's. I would also be open to do some RBG's. I don't have a whole lot of experience as I have mostly only been raiding up till this point, but I want to find people willing to play with me and get better. Iv only done 3's and 5's on live once or twice, but I do 2's every week with a friend of mine just to get our points. We only play at about a 1400 mmr though because we end up leaving games because we don't want to play 45 minute matches when we are just trying to get quick conquest. On the last ATR that blizzard had, during the practice phase I got a little over 1900 rating with a random TSG from trade and that is about the extent of the 3's experience I have. So basically if any won needs a healer and is willing to play with me and get better let me know. you can contact here in this thread or on my chacaters: Reign Rgn <-- my alt paladin that im starting to gear up(dont ask me why i have 2...long story :P )Reign0 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 Nimuespecter made Argentum look bad today!! In a baradin hold 25 man earlier today Nimuespectre a shadow priest from Argentum, according to all his world of log entries showing him playing as....Shadow. Ended up taking priest heal gloves over Dominoss an actual mainspec healing disc priest. Lying to the raid leader Mirimoto from edge about his intent to heal and only coming as dps because asked. Either which way just shows class and decency imo thought i'd share! Eliavres14 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 WTB Tyrant's Legplates & Hyperion Chest/Belt Random level 40ish green Tyrant's Legplates Will pay good money.Speak5 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 One of those Farewell threads. Well the time has come for me to move on from WoW, its been a great ride no doubt from playing my dk Jaktheripper on alliance side leading wintergrasp pvp groups or putting defense raids together to hold off RAoV led city raids in Wotlk to playing Reker or Cradlemebro and attacking SW on Horde side. Id like to thank everyone ive played with or against for making this game a fun & memorable experience for me. Thanks to the friends ive made for making want to log in & play this game, i could make a rather long list of people but i'll make it a short one, Loveless, Sonnyp, Montzeblanc, Vassagio, Untrax, Geadum. A few more i could add to that list, but im keeping it short because its 5am & im tired. Lastly id like to include Rev in this, when i xfered my DK to horde he was the only person that didnt tell me to screw off & go back alliance, instead he invited me to his guild and treated me as a friend. TLDR: Reker Horde Resto Paladin Retires from WoW.Reker6 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Sat 1/7 11:30am Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 3:45 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 11:30 am server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (at least the back 4/8, maybe the first 4 too if time permits). Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Last week's pool was about 375k and we hope to push heroic Morchok + Hagara in the near future. Imabaddie20 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 New stuff. Happy 2012, Garona. May your new year be chock-full of delicious cookies.Phèdre4 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 helo helo garonuh, i am worlock. sumtimez i liek 2 psot on duh fourumz 2 tallk aboot my dae. sow 2day i wuz at duh docturs ofice n der wuz dis def gurl sitin in duh loby. butt u c gaise i dident no she wuz def. sow wen i sat doun nex 2 her n startd talkn 2 her i thot she wuz jsut bein a beech bcuz she dident ansur meh. afturr i wuz aboot 2 go uhway her translaiter sitted doun nex 2 us n den i wuz liek oOoOoO. sow den we talk a litle n it ternz oot she wuz a prety kewl chik u no? butt newai dat not sow importantz, wut importantz iz dat u pplz tuuk da tyme 2 tranlait dis whoribly ritten mesage. neone whoo aktooaly got diz far desurve sum sort uv metal u no? sow neway wen i got bak 2 howse i log on da wurld of worcraft 2 c wut traide chat wuz up 2 butt sense no1 wuz dere i camed hurr. sow how is err1's day go'n?Debriatus18 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Sold Out recruiting for 25s <Sold Out> [Garona-PvE Alliance] We are a 10 man semi-hardcore guild dedicated to steamrolling through heroic progression while on a light weekly raiding schedule. We're looking to expand to 25 man content so we're currently recruiting all specs! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs between 7pm-10pm CST. Our current progression achievements are: •Firelands: 6/7 Heroic •Glory of the Firelands Raider Server 1st •Dragon Soul: 8/8 Dragon Soul 1/8h (close on 2nd/3rd) World Top 20 Heroic Morchok kill World 18th Hagara •World 23rd Ultraxion Any open spots are for our roster of core members whom we rotate depending on the raid composition needs. Currently Recruiting: • Everything! We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent for our raiding roster. If you feel like you are up to par, please leave an application on our guild website.Contact Hëimdall, Kryall, Grombie, or Vynicor on Garona (US-Alliance) or visit our website for more info.http://www.soldout.guildportal.com/ Grombie5 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 2, 2012 Goodbye Garona It was great playing with all of you for six years. Have fun with Mists and down some heroic bosses!4 Jan 2, 2012
Jan 1, 2012 [H] LF Tailor to craft DS Bracers I'm looking for a tailor to craft Bracers of Unconquered Power, hordeside preferably. I can provide volatiles or chaos orbs to cover your dreamcloth CD's, as well as essence of destruction x4, and will tip nicely :D Feel free to pst or mail this character if interested. Thanks for your time!Merrindor0 Jan 1, 2012
Dec 31, 2011 (A) <Ace of Spades> Recruiting One Tank We are a 10 man raiding guild, currently 4/8 for Tier 13 content. In the previous tier we were able to kill Ragnaros in the final days before 4.3 came out. Ace of Spades is approximately two months old and we have made much progress in that time. We are currently guild level 12 and have made significant progress on important raiding guild achievements such as "mixmaster" and "thats a lot of bait" Update: Mixmaster complete woot! We expect our members to maintain a 90% attendance rate for raids. We also expect them to prepare accordingly. This includes preparation through farming necessary materials, as well as prior research into your class of choice, and an overall understanding of the details that sometimes make a difference between first kills and tenth wipes. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 7-11 PM server time. Contact Acess, Såint or Baemon in game to apply if you meet the follow criteria. You are level 85 [i][b]Protection Paladin or Protection Warrior. Other classes will be accepted on a case by case basis. You have a genuine interest in your class, and a desire to fine tune your abilities in a forgiving but also demanding environment. You are looking for a guild with members dedicated to the guild before their characters. You are not interested in loot, but rather the socially rewarding experience of boss kills You are confident in your ability to compete at the level of an active raider, or to get there quickly without hindering the raid group. You are open to suggestions. You feel confident in your awareness in a raid environment, and are able to explain any split second decisions you make if asked You over the age of 18.Nohawk4 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 31, 2011 ILvl 390/Resto Druid LF a Solid Raiding Guild Hello:) I am currently on a West coast server and have moved to the East coast. I'm looking for a solid raiding guild to start a new journey with. I'''m currently alliance but would witch to horde. I understand that drama is everywhere but would like to avoid it if possible. I am in in the Military but my schedule is pretty much concrete. I can at the minimum make 90% of all raids unless duty calls. Here are my stats: MAIN = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Greenwillow/advanced ALTS= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Sydebotham/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Juggernott/advanced **Edit** As I read through this I realized I didn't say anything about what I'm looking for in a guild. I would like to be part of a 25 man guild ( 10 would work but prefer 25). I'd prefer the hours to start around 8 p.m to midnight, weekdays or weekends. I'm an excellent healer and geared for heroic DS and but my are prepared to come and dps as well (with a little more gear). My Real ID is Sydebotham@live.com. Please contact me in game if you think I could assist your guild in progression. I've cleared 6/8 on 25 DS and 5/7 H FL. Thank you for reading and hoping for a new home shortly!!Greenwillow1 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 31, 2011 <Killing In The Name>, whitelisted I'll leave up the OP for the sake of posterity, but FYI Rakrot has given me the amount I requested for the loot, 2k, and I consider the matter settled. I received several nice messages from people in KITN who wanted to make things right (including the GM), and I'm whitelisting them now. yay and stuff :D =====original post below===== Rakrot ninjaed Deep Earth Handwraps from me tonight in Baradin Hold, after he called for rolls. I won 52 to 5. He offered to buy it from me. I said 2k (an enormous bargain, considering its item level). He offered 1k, I declined to sell for that amount, and he took them anyway. I attempted to resolve this conflict in good faith with Rakrot via whisper, but he put me on ignore. I then spoke with Aleiona, who I believe is an officer of <Killing In The Name>, and again got nowhere. This is the very definition of a modern major-general... I mean, a loot scam. And Blizzard's stance on loot-scamming is listed here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ninja-looting-blizzard-s-stance. The relevant consequences: "...players who disregard the original agreement and then take (or give away) loot in a different way are potentially violating our Scam Policy. If you believe you have been scammed, please contact In-Game Support. "If a player is found to have perpetrated a scam after loot rules are fully defined, he/she may: > Be temporarily suspended from the game > Have any money or item gains removed "In almost all situations, any removed loot will be left unassigned." And I'm aware, per the last consequence, that I may not even get the gloves I won--I really don't mind, though. I still wanted to post this because I'm new to Garona, and Horde here seems to be composed of good people--near-universally. But Rakrot's actions reflect a gross disregard for fair play, as well as a lack of familiarity with game rules as enforced by GMs (not to mention an unbelievable amount of stupidity). And Aleiona's lack of action (and apparent failure to care) reflect disregard for his guild's image on this server. If <Killing In The Name> doesn't care about what transpired, so be it.* But if that is the case, they deserve to be blacklisted. And the server deserves to know. I don't plan to sling mud about Rakrot's numbers, because I don't need to. The raid log speaks for itself. We were three-healing the whole time (not my decision), until we found that we didn't have sufficient DPS to beat Alizabal's enrage timer. So Rakrot respecced from resto to balance for the last attempt. Raid log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fr1femsdpvq1crz2/sum/damageDone/?s=2404&e=2672 Rakrot's armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/rakrot/simple Chat log screenshot: http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/33/rakrot.png *Disclaimer: I have not yet spoken with the GM of <Killing In The Name>. I would like to, but it's the day after Christmas and I don't expect him to be online at 4am. However, Aleiona is an officer, and thus a representative of the guild. P.S. Please don't make fun of my hat! D: (I'm getting the vp helm on Tuesday)Cowlevel24 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Prot War looking for active progression I'm currently putting feelers out for a new home for this toon. I'd prefer a 25M, but if your guild is going to push H10M progression I will be more than willing to speak with you. Please reply either here or in game.Undalyn0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Horde character LFG Need a mature guild; casual guild is fine.Kines0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Horde character LFG Several of my Horde characters need a guild. A casual guild is fine. I prefer mature guilds - 30 to 40-year old = ideal. Please contact Roquin (A) or Kines (H) in game.Roquin0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 LF RBG team rogue - around 4300 resilience - have PvP experience. Want to join an arena or RBG team - but would prefer not to join any guild (yet).Roquin0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Alliance rogue potentially LFG I am thinking about joining a 10/25 guild - either raiding or RBG-oriented. Access to Shadowy Gems is a bonus, but not a must. I am around ilvl 392. I did 5/8 normal bosses. I can't raid past midnight server time. PvP wise I have about 4300+ resilience. I am interested in running RBG without necessarily joining your guild as well.Roquin0 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 Star Wars and what server I'll be on Hey guys! I know a lot of you are interested in checking out SWtOR. Thought I would give a heads up, myself and a lot of friends will be on Kinrath Spider (PvP East Coast) A good friend of mine just got into the Early Access and chose for us. Yeah, its a PvP server, but when you start up with a bunch of friends, getting ganked shouldn't be an issue. Check it out, join us so we can be playing with people we've already been playing with for a long time.Critcrying5 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Hello? http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hello-yes-this-is-dog.pngDebriatus2 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Fri 12/30 7:30PM Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 11:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces and essences are spoken for. 6) We will start at 7:30pm server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (at least the back 4/8, maybe the first 4 too if time permits). Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Due to holidays, there will be more openings in the raid and we should be able to at least go 7/8 without problem. Last week's pool was about 400k, and included the Deathwing mount drop.Imabaddie12 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Heroic Firelands 10 Wednesday 12/28 I will be hosting a Heroic Firelands 10 on Wednesday the 28th of December. Invites will go out at around 6:45 server and we will be in the instance by 7 server. (7:45/8:00 EST) I may be in need of a few good and solid players. Please either contact me in game on Dewgong/Msfluffykins via whisper/mail or put a post on this thread.Dewgong5 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 27, 2011 Clan Slamdance LFM RBGs Clan Slamdance is seeking RBG players for Tuesday and Thursday night RBGs starting at 9pm server time, looking for dps & a few healers, have atleast 3.8k resil and knowledge of your toon and spec aswell be able to follow directions. Post here,pst me in game or send me in game mail if you're interested i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Not asking you to leave your guild if that is one of your questions, just asking for good experienced players that want to rbg and would be able to make these times.Reker26 Dec 27, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 Sedition (5/8) Looking for More Sedition is looking for a few more raiders to fill its core spots. We are a tight knit 10 man group of friends that enjoy killing Progression bosses. What we are needing: 2 Tanks (any class) 1 Mage 1 More Ranged (Hunter/Shaman Perfered) 1 Shaman/Pally Healer All other exceptional apps will be considered. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 10:30PM - 1AM. All times are CST or Garona Server Time. If you are interested, pst Notsopure or any member in game for more info. Another option is to check out sedition.guildomatic.comNotsopure3 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 Okay so... Why does horde do horrible on this server? I leveled this guy to play with a friend, and he's hardly on! From what I've seen horde can barely do good in bg's and can't seem to understand what to do in raids. Before the patch I seen a hunter do 8k dps in all 359 epic gear in a reg heroic (not ZA/ZG). I think it's time to go Alliance just so I can own my friend when he comes on. >_>Cyaxe20 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 FMP Seeks Disc or HPal Lost a partner so we're looking for a new one; prefer disc priest or Hpal for 3s, hit myself or Mercuria up in-game if interested. Thanks. Kals6 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 7/8N + LFR, Fri 12/23 7:30PM Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 11:45 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces and essences are spoken for. 6) We will start at 11am server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (at least the back 4/8, maybe the first 4 too if time permits). Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Due to holidays, there will be more openings in the raid and we should be able to at least go 6/8 without problem. Last week's pool was almost 500k (19.5k made per person).Imabaddie16 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 WTB Guild Looking to purchase a guild, preferably 23+ but no lower than 20, if you have a guild you're willing to sell off then make me an offer and we'll work out the details.Sarynne1 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 lfg Looking for mature adult guild that raids on Friday and Saturday nights (current content) @ 7 or 8 realm time. I have 5 85's to contribute to a guild. 3 are ilvl 370+. Top 3 are this hunter, resto shammy, and spriest. Other 2 are farmers, all 5 have maxed professions. I am usually on in the evenings after 6 server time, whisper me in game if you have a raiding spot open. Thanks WildhuntressWildhuntress0 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 20, 2011 [A] Coalition 10M Tues/Thurs/Mon 7-9:30pm Coalition is an adult raiding guild. We respect those that have real life priorities and know that those sometimes make it hard for people to make a regular schedule. We are currently raiding 10M Normal Dragon Soul. If this sort of raiding is what you have been looking for come by our website. http://coalition-garona.enjin.com/ Currently adding 1-2 healers is a priority but will consider other roles.Sputniq2 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 DS Patterns Blacksmithing: Plans: Bracers of Destructive Strength:Pandorà(Notsopure/Maxmusdecmus), Crityourchit(Critcrying) Plans: Foundations of Courage Plans: Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil Plans: Soul Redeemer Bracers Plans: Titanguard Wristplates Plans: Unstoppable Destroyer's Legplates Leatherworking: Pattern: Bladeshadow Leggings Pattern: Bladeshadow Wristguards Pattern: Bracers of Flowing Serenity Pattern: Bracers of the Hunter-Killer Pattern: Deathscale Leggings Pattern: Leggings of Nature's Champion Pattern: Rended Earth Leggings Pattern: Thundering Deathscale Wristguards: Critcrying Tailoring: Pattern: Bracers of Unconquered Power: Luicoke Pattern: Dreamwraps of the Light Pattern: Lavaquake Legwraps Pattern: World Mender's Pants Post a reply if someone in your guild has one of the patterns listed above so the community will know. Request sticky please :)Notsopure8 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 <Monolith> recruiting RDruid or RShaman <Monolith> is a 10 man raiding guild. We are in need of a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman for our 10 man raid core. As of now we are 6/8 after raiding 3 nights. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30-12:00 Est. We finished last tier 5/7 heroic. If you are interested and would like more information, please contact me in game via real id at tcb7599@gmail.com Pryce1 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 LF BS with 397 Healer Bracers WTB Soul Redeemer BracersTarasbulba1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 [H] WTS GUILD Anybody wanna buy my guild, its level 1 with 4tabs. 1850g OBO :D mail me ingameGuildcharter1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Blood and Valor Recruting 7/8 DS Normal Blood and valor is currently recruiting. We are currently looking for 1 good tank for our second 10 man run. Our raid times and days are 7-10pm server time Tuesday thru Thursday. If you can make these raid times and days consistently every week and our looking for a set tanking spot please contact us soon. as these spots may get filled shortly. Tanks must have a dps offspec and be able to perform well in a dps role in the event that it is only a 1 tank fight. We expect you to know and play your class well and be geared similiar to our current raiders. please contact any of the officers in game chengson, ecinnay, razadarkstar, booster, arcz, rhodneChengson5 Dec 16, 2011