Garona

Jun 7, 2014 Heroic Dungs Need some Dps Heals TankAllù4 Jun 7, 2014
May 25, 2014 [WTS] Blade of Wizardry 11k http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/31336 Ideal for transmog. PM, mail, and/or respond to this post if you're interested.Kalouraem0 May 25, 2014
May 23, 2014 Chuahn broke it The game. Thanks, bro.Posture2 May 23, 2014
May 19, 2014 Selling spectral tiger cub and soul trader ^ Mail me in game or post here if interested.Alcance2 May 19, 2014
May 17, 2014 wts 25 guild selling a level 25 guild for 55k, it got 7 tabs and all heirlooms unlocked, you can whisper me in game and/or mail me as well. :)Mermô0 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 Plutonium <25> Recruiting Plutonium <25> is looking some new players to add to our roster. Our guild organizes flex raid groups and two normal SoO (11/14) 10 man groups each week in a serious yet relaxed atmosphere. Whether you are stepping into raiding for the first time or have veteran raiding experience, we would love to get to know you and see how we can help each other grow together. Website: http://www.plutoniumgarona.com/ Raid Times Group #1: Monday, Wednesday from 7:00 Server Time to 10:00 Server Time. Raid Times Group #2: Fri and Saturday 8 Server to 11 Server. We're looking for all types of players but are highly interested in a main tank for group #2! Contact Packetstorm for more information about the guild.Packetstorm1 May 17, 2014
May 14, 2014 [A] Conquest - Ner'zhul Add sixthy#1241 if you're interested in discussing options. Conquest is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 10/14 Heroic 25 in SoO and finished tier 15 at 6/13 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server. Website: http://www.cqgaming.com Raid times: Mon, Tue, Thu. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST) WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest Loot system: Loot council Voice client: Mumble Current openings: death knight: low druid (restoration): high hunter: medium mage: low monk: high paladin (holy): medium paladin (retribution): medium rogue: High shaman (restoration): high warlock: low warrior: High We are open to any and all players but focus on positions listed as "High" first. About Conquest Tier 16: 4/14 Heroic 25 Tier 15: 6/13 Heroic 25 Tier 14: 5/6 HM MV , 2/6 HoF HM, 1/4 HM ToES --CATACLYSM-- Tier 13: 8/8 hard mode Tier 12: 5/7 HM Tier 11: 7/13 HM Bastion of Twilight 25M: 2/5 HM Blackwing Descent 25M: 4/6 HM Throne of the 4 Winds 25M: 1/2 HM --WRATH OF THE LICH KING-- Icecrown Citadel: 11/12 HM, Drakes earned Trial of the Grand Crusader: 4/5 25 man Ulduar 12/12: Heartbreaker, Orbituary, One Light 25 man Undying Title earned 10 man Naxxramas cleared on 25 man Raiders are expected to uphold a 90% attendance rate. We do keep a bench and we will make use of it in the event of attendance issues or if players need to be swapped for progression reasons. Benefits - Guild repairs - Feasts - Subsidized augments (Enchants, Gems etc.) - 1 free drink at BlizzCon Other games In addition, Conquest is not just a raiding guild. We're also a multigaming organization with a large player base in League of Legends. We don't just raid together. We game together. About Ner'zhul Ner'zhul is one of the original servers premiering with World of Warcraft. It hosts thousands of players who typically reside in the Pacific region. From a raiding perspective, Ner'zhul has a number of top quality raiding guilds. It is also a part of the Bloodlust battlegroup (BG 9). Still interested? http://www.cqgaming.com/recruitmentFilli0 May 14, 2014
May 5, 2014 LF Guild (For my Druid) As the post says, looking for a guild for my Druid, he's a bit low on item level, but I'm working it up weekly. On my other account I'm 13/14 Heroic with Garrosh down to I think it was 10% (last phase) or something like that... On this account though, I'm 13/14 normal, 14/14 Flex, and clear them weekly on 4 different characters. The Druid can be any spec, (I'm skilled as a Balance, semi-skilled as a healer, skilled a Guardian and NO experience as a Feral druid, however I learn fast.) I can switch him to Horde if needs be, I'd prefer keeping him alliance though. Add me realID (Sinclipse#1985), or leave a forum post here. I cannot raid Friday or Saturday (9 PM PST to Midnight PST) as I raid on my Warrior. Thanks!Scopilo1 May 5, 2014
May 3, 2014 Looking for PvP guild Holy Pali looking for an alliance PvP guild on Garona. Interesting in doing both Arena and RBG's. Will be fully geared by the end of next week.Holyknight0 May 3, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Trouble logging in this morning.. anyone else getting dc'd when log in screen is 90% fullSaken1 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Knights of Vengeance now recruiting Knights of Vengeance is a level 25 guild that is now recruiting for our new raid team, and to build for WoD. We are a laid back guild that is looking for other raiders who want to have some fun while progressing thru SoO with us and into WoD. We are also looking for casuals and social member to join our ranks if interested post here on /who us in game and someone will talk/invite you!!Kariq0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Absolute Eminence 1/14H is recruiting!! Absolute Eminence is looking for experienced raiders for our Alpha Raid Group 1/14H. Raids are Monday/Thursday 7-10 server time. We are looking for melee dps (prefer rogue and warrior w/tank os) to build up our ranks going into WoD. 560+ iLvl is recommended but not strictly required. Pm Luglockdown or Wulfsfury for more info!Luglockdown0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 [A] Lords of Eternity - 10/14 H Recruiting LoE is recruiting! Lords of Eternity is look for a few talented individuals to fill raiding spots as we wind down our MoP progression and start preparing for WoD raids. Our current raid needs are as follows ... 1 - 2 Ranged DPS (No hunters) 1 Melee DPS 1 Healer For any of these positions, a native heroism utility is highly desired (Mage, Shaman) and DPS applicants with healing offspecs or healer applicants with DPS offspecs are more likely to be considered. There are no hard limits on gear requirements but be prepared to prove that you can play your class well while not putting yourself or others at risk during the raid. Our current raid progression target is Thok the Bloodthirsty which will be shortly followed by Siegecrafter Blackfuse. Applicants should also be aware of the mechanics of all heroic encounters up to and including these targets. If you think you have what it takes, don't hesitate to apply at lordsofeternity.guildlaunch.com A blurb about the guild...because we have a resume too. Lords of Eternity raids two 10 man teams three nights a week, from 8:00 to 11:00 pm CST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Our 'light' raid schedule (i.e. 9 hours a week) is designed to accommodate people who enjoy raiding, but do not have the time to raid on heavier schedules that are common to most progression guilds. Nonetheless, we do not raid lightly. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful. We've been around for more than 8 years and have loads of experience and talent, but we're always looking for more. Previous Raid Based Accomplishments by LoE and its members. All of these were accomplished while the content was considered current. Full BT and SWP Clears (SWP Post 3.0) Glory of the Raider (10 man and 25 man Naxx/OS/EoE) Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 man and 25 man) Champion of Ulduar (Immortal style run) Conqueror of Ulduar (Immortal style run) Herald of the Titans A Tribute to Insanity A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 man and 25 man) Glory of the Cataclysm Raider Glory of the Firelands Raider Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Glory of the Orgrimmar RaiderOsmand4 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 A-556 Resto sham looking for night raid guild I'm interested in both 10m and 25m Normal SOO and I also plan on raiding in the new expansion. At the moment i'm 10/14 on 10 man SOO and 14/14 on flex if that matters at all. I am currently available to raid any day and I might consider working on getting dps offpsec gear. Please contact me if interested in recruiting me my battletag is Dahongpao#1405Dahongpao2 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 wts lvl 25 guild wts a lvl 25 guild for 50k, has all heirlooms unlocked and also has 7 tabs if u are interested mail/whisper me in game :)Vaeladath0 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 [A] Lords of Eternity-7/14 H Recruiting LoE 2 Beer Raid Group is recruiting! Lords of Eternity is looking for a few talented individuals to fill raiding spots as we wind down our MoP progression and start preparing for WoD raids. Our current raid needs are as follows ... 1 Tank Plate 1 Melee DPS with a Tank OS If you're interested please contact me in game Noble#1510 A blurb about the guild.... Lords of Eternity raids two 10 man teams three nights a week, from 8:00 to 11:00 pm CST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Our 'light' raid schedule (i.e. 9 hours a week) is designed to accommodate people who enjoy raiding, but do not have the time to raid on heavier schedules that are common to most progression guilds. Nonetheless, we do not raid lightly. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful. We've been around for more than 8 years and have loads of experience and talent, but we're always looking for more. Our other raid group is also recruiting they're currently 11/14 H and have different positions available. Please check out the link below for more information. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12033553426Noble1 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 wts 25 guild wts a lvl 25 guild with 7 tabs unlocked as well as all heirlooms whisper, comment , or mail me in game in you are interested or have any questions selling it between 50 to 60kTaninn0 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 wts Thug Shirt. gangstas only I am selling a Thug Shirt http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirt worn personally by me. This is the real deal and you cant buy this is stores and even rarer alliance side. Also have http://www.wowhead.com/item=18231/sleeveless-t-shirt but only selling to warlocks, warriors and shamans. Cash talks, broke !@#$%es walk.Astanisone2 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 [H] PVE Raiding Guild So, I've been raiding since patch 3.1 and I kind of want to start fresh on a low/medium pop server. I was wondering if there is anyone in this realm interested in being part of a serious/dedicated raiding guild. I've been a raid leader and a guild master before on some private wow servers and i had quite a bit of success doing it and i kinda wanna get back to serious raiding. I know its no easy task to put a guild together from scratch but if there are people interested i'm willing to give it a try. Since Warlords of Draenor will be coming out soon I think its a great opportunity to snatch some realm first. That being said, I'd like to know if anyone is interested in what was said before. If yes let me know posting here or adding my BTag. Thanks for taking the time to read everything :D Btag: Cmjunior#1797Priddin0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 DPS LFG Flex Normal Raids Hi, DPS War LFG to do Flex 1-4 SoO and Normal raids with. Tired of LFR and Open Raid just isn't getting it done. Thanks! Leonidâs2 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Noctum LF DPS and Heals for 25 man raiding Please visit us at our guild website @ www.noctum05.guildportal.com for our current class needs. We raid Wed and Fri from 9pm CST - 11pm CST. Light but effective raiding schedule. Thank you for your interest in Noctum and Happy Hunting!Bearnutz0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Apex Recruiting for WoD Apex is a lvl 25 guild that is currently 14/14 normal. We are in the process of transitioning from a 10 man raid format to a 25. Come 6.0 we will pick pick our top 22 players and begin raiding under the new format preparing for the x pac and at that time pushing heroics in SoO. we are currently looking for 1 full time healer, 2 Hybrid dps with off spec heals. Please look up Xanier or Pawclone for interest. We would love to have you along for the fun of WoD!Pawclone0 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Selling normal loot/garrosh My guild is selling normal loot for most bosses, and also normal garrosh kills. We're also willing to sell flex runs if that's your thing, at obviously significant cheaper prices, along with siege of orgrimmar achievement runs. If you're interested, shoot me a whisper/mail in game, or post here and I'll contact you.Alcance2 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 Focus 13/14N Recruiting Hello! Tired of your current guild? Need a change? Not getting a spot? Focus is currently recruiting for normal, progression, and then heroic progression, several of are members have 8-10 years raiding experience, and have recently come back from a long hiatus to raid again. We use mumble as our primary means of communication. Our raid nights are Tues-Wed 8:30-10:30 Est, Saturday 8:30-11:30 Est. What are we looking for from you? Simply showing up, being attentive during raids, doing research for fights on your own time (but by know I'm sure almost everyone knows the fights), coming prepared with flasks/potions etc. If interested please post below, or get in touch with us in game! You can talk to the following: Chumwit Jadeplum Lumaii Nakata Seeaira Wollamfu* Thanks for your time!Wollamfu0 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Tailoring Patterns Available (ilvl 496) If anyone is interested, my Tailor has 2 of the 4 patterns from raid trash (drop). These patterns take my BoP cloth MAT but also Blood Spirit which is only from Disenchanting Raid Weapons (last I checked). Though, I've seen a few on the AH already. So it's pricey right now, but again - I have these patterns if interested: Robe of Eternal Rule - Caster DPS Chest 8x Blood Spirit and 6x Imperial Silk Touch of the Light - Healer Gloves 5x Blood Spirit and 4x Imperial SilkUriahworld3 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 - All done, thank you those who messaged me!Nakata2 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 4 Friends LF Horde Guild We're looking for a guild that runs flex/norm SoO anytime after 8server. Theres a 530 Ele Shaman with blood DK alt, 543 Hunter with Prot pally alt, 534 Brewmaster Monk with holy/disc priest alt, and 534 Shaman with disc priest alt. We just want a friendly atmosphere that regularly runs SoO. Any questions? just ask us! Thanks for reading!Dethkaro1 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Council of the Dedicated: Adult Casual Flex Greetings, Garona! The Council of the Dedicated is a Level 25 Alliance Guild on Garona. COTD would like to welcome a few Flex raiders to join our 10-15 man team. Current Raiding: Saturday @ 7:00 pm server Sunday @ 10:00 am server Progression: Siege Flex 1 : Cleared Siege Flex 2 : Cleared Siege Flex 3 : Progressing Siege Flex 4 : Starting Soon Siege Normal 1: Cleared Let us know if you're interested in Flex progression with some casual adults! Hit me up on Azaleth in game, post to our web site (http://www.thecotd.com), or reply on this forum to schedule a time to do a test run with us in-game & on TeamSpeak! =)Azaleth2 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 565 Prot Pally LF Raiding Guild. My guild recently decided to stop raiding. I am looking for a raid team (prefer heroic). I have raided since MC days and have a lot of experience. In the current tier i have complete 14/14N and 1/14H (Nourshen). My schedule allows me to raid 2 week nights starting around 6:30PM server. I am a consistent and dedicated raider. If you have a potential spot for me send me an in game mail or tell. Battle Tag ID: Zer#1877.Zerbitz0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Cross faction trading I just made an orc monk this weekend and I have some items I would like to send him. But you can't send items over the mail (unless they're heirlooms), and you can't buy your own items from AH. Is there anything else I can try that I can do myself?Shadytrix2 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 WTB Steelspark Greatsword It's a Cata green that I've been looking for to transmog for quite some time. I've been farming like a madman but nothing. You have one (preferably two) that is not soulbound I'm willing to buy them at a price we can discuss. Feel free to whisper me in game if you have one. Thank you!Azuteric1 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 WTB: Garrosh Any guilds selling Garrosh kills?Bashy1 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 WTS lvl 25 guild Empty guild, 7 Bank tabs, Full heirlooms, 1050 Achievement points. Post offers in game or in thread.Dawnslight0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Parabola Recruiting Parabola Is opening recruitment for progression raiding. Raid times and days- Monday Friday Saturday 11PM server. What we are looking for: Adults who are good at raiding and know their class. Should be 560 or near that with legendary cloak. People who are willing and driven to help get a great raid team together. We are looking for long term raiders. What we will offer: Raid mats provided yet you will still be required to maintain some 300 stat foods for gaps between noodle carts. A raid only enviroment with only raiding toons in the main guild. We have other level 25 guilds for your leveling alts if desired. For those whom are ready to settle in and create something special that will carry on through the next expansions, Pst ingame and we can talk. Leave ingame mail with your particulars also.Lyndacarter9 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [A] Looking for a challenge mode group Looking to find or create a challenge mode group to get these done before the next expansion. I have a tanking and a healing spec. Gear is capped at 463, so you do not have to be highly geared, but you need to be skilled, determined and able to meet regularly.Essix1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 LF Horde PvP Guild- 2014 Hello, I may have missed it in the 2013 Guild list, but can anyone point me to a Horde PvP Guild for RBGs and Arena? Thanks!Scilaria0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 The Empire Recruiting The Empire (Core 2) 14/14N is about to start herioc progression. We are currently looking for 1 tank who can raid Tue/Wed/Thur from 8pm-11pm server. Must use mumble. Leave a reply or shoot me a message in game if interested.Brokenshot2 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 Alliance late night guild recruiting We are the Comeback Crew, a group of individuals that were once hardcore raiders. We have comeback to WOW after a bit of a hiatus to play together again. However we decided that we were not going to be blazing a trail to server firsts etc. We wanted to raid and have fun with a more casual approach. Our progress thus far is SoO 1st wing flex clear and first two bosses of the second wing down. Our raid times are 10:30-12:30 Server Time, Tues, Wed and Thurs nights. We run LFR groups on off nights and also do old raids for transmog or achieves. We are an extremely friendly and an adult (over 18) guild. Right now we are looking for those that would like to join us on our raid nights, to down some bosses and get some loot. We are especially needing a healer, if you have dps off spec thats also great! Also in need of some ranged DPS. However, we are recruiting all classes. We have a lot of fun in our little piece of Azeroth called Garona. If you have an alt we do welcome those as well. Drop one of us a line!Girtyman3 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 [A] PlutoniumX Recruiting PlutoniumX <25> is looking some new players to add to our roster. Our guild organizes flex raid groups and normal SoO (7/14) each week in a casual relaxed atmosphere. Whether you are stepping into raiding for the first time or have veteran raiding experience, we would love to get to know you and see how we can help each other grow together. Website: http://www.plutoniumgarona.com/ Officer Contacts: Packetstorm, Leemandar, Levora, Malgro, Gwenydd/Kaichang, Nikatah Raid Times: Monday (Normal), Wednesday (Normal), Friday (Flex) from 7:00 Server Time to 10:00 Server Time.Packetstorm1 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Friends? lol Well, I'm bored with playing alone. I'd love someone to go PVP with, or whatever it is you'd like to do. Just getting kinda bored on my own and figured I'd give the forums a try. ^^Daili5 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 LF BS to Craft Enchanted Thorium Pieces I am looking for a blacksmith that can craft the old (no longer available recipes) enchanted thorium breastplate and leggings pieces. I have assembled the mats for both pieces so I just need the blacksmith that can create them for me. I am offering 500 gold for each piece to be made (so 1,000 gold for both). Please contact me via whisper, in-game mail or in this thread. I will respond to the earliest replies, if any, as quickly as I can. My schedule is not set so my playing hours are unpredictable. I will post an update here when complete. Thank you for your time. Edited to clarify/update because I should not try to type just before I go to sleep. Update: I am now only looking for the enchanted thorium leggings to be made.Chessenta3 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 wts guild selling a lvl 25 guild with 7 tabs and all heirlooms unlocked if you are interested mail/whisper me in game :)Pandaxe0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 9/14 Hm Dk Tank Lf Hm Raid Group Looking to start doing cross realm raiding with a heroic progressed guild. 572 Tank, with a 567 Dps Off spec.Demonikchaos0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 Wts 25 guild i am wts a 25 guild with 7 tabs and all heirlooms unlocked if u are interested in buying mail/whisper me :)Pandaxe0 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 LF Help with this DAMN Quest! I didn't know where to post this... In quests I thought it would be pretty general because of the realm barrier. ANYWAY... I have been doing this long stream of quests for "Capturing the Keystone" I have gotten about halfway thorough this damn dungeon and I hate to say I give up but FML... I've never died so many times! If anyone could help that would be magical! Thank you!Kinau1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 Loque'nahak Can the hunters of Garona tell me the last time they have killed or tamed him please i have been looking and farming for the spirit beast for DAYS now all i ask is the time you tamed or killed him please and thank you!Kranee2 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 anyone selling I see a lot of people on different servers selling an AFK leveling service? I've leveled 11 toons to 90 in my 8 years of playing and just cant do it anymore.. I know it's lazy but hey you get 18k out of it. I am a level 87 Horde. She just turned 87. So I want to pay from 87-90 - 3 levels. How does it work: - A level 90 will farm mobs while I stay afk in party with them and I get experience. I have a 15% experience with Battle Standard of Coordination so that will help a little. I will pay 6k gold for each level. Total of 18k when done. You will be paid 6k after each level =) If interested please leave message below what times. Thank you!Añgelofdeath4 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 Twilight Circus Pandaria Scavenger Hunt Hello Friends! I am pleased to announce that Twilight Circus will be hosting a scavenger hunt for the entire Horde population of Garona on Friday, March 7th at 9pm server time (CST). We are still polishing up the details on the clues, as well as the prize pool. However, I am announcing this now so that you all have time to register your team, arrange your schedules, and hone your detective skills. How does the scavenger hunt work? Teams compete against each other to race for the answers to clues that we provide. These clues are only in content found in the Mists of Pandaria expansion. What kinds of clues are there? Simple question and answer clues (that involve figuring out the location we are describing, along with using your brain to come up with the answer) Group photo requests (that involve getting your entire team to the described area and taking a screenshot) Below are two examples from a scavenger hunt we ran for our guild back in Wrath of the Lich King: In Zul’drak, when hope has ended, and everything fades around you, what color do you see staring back? Aboard the shell of Green Island, take a group photo with your bud Qatiichii as you pass the great dragon skeleton. How long is the scavenger hunt? We will give everybody about three hours to complete. How is the winning team determined? The winner is the first team to submit the most correct answers. In other words, accuracy is most important, but speed is the tie-breaker. What prizes are there? We have sky golems, cash prizes, rare pets, royal satchels, and several other prizes. We have enough prizes to accommodate first, second, and third place teams. Each winning team will get to choose what item they want from the prize pool (one item per team member). After the winning team chooses, the second place team will choose from what is left, etc. This sounds amazing! How do I register a team? Please visit the following link on the Twilight Circus forums: http://www.twilightcircus.info/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3739 Have your team captain post a reply with team name and team members. You will need to register for our website if you have not already. In case you do not know the answer to the anti-robot verification check, the guild master for Twilight Circus is me, Humphries. The capital 'H' is important for the registration process :) I really need to get our web guy to make that easier! How big can my team be? Two to four players. If you do not have a team, but want to be a part of the event, please post here and describe your interest. There may be others who are looking for a team as well! Why do I have to register on your website? It is easier for me to moderate the contest, manage registrations, receive answer/screenshot submissions, etc. Why is this only for Horde? The logistics of managing communication and trading prizes is easier this way. In addition, I am trying to foster Horde comradery. However, if you are an Alliance character and have max-level Pandaria eligible toons on the Horde side, you are more than welcome to form a team and join in the fun! I have a question you did not answer. Please post your question and I will do my very best to answer it :)Humphries4 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 LF Blacksmith w/ Zandalar Tribe recipe Any classic blacksmiths who can craft Darksoul Shoulders? My mats plus tip, post or message in game.Nyke2 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 4, 2014 Selling profession kits 1 - 600. Just as the title says, I'm crafting and selling profession kits. I've sold 2 kits already. Below is an approximated time on each kit. Alchemy - Roughly 3 - 5 days. Blacksmithing - Roughly 4 - 5 days. Enchanting - Roughly 8 days. Engineering - Roughly 3 days. Inscription - Roughly 5 days. Leatherworking - Roughly 6 days. Tailoring - Roughly 2 - 4 days. Jewelcrafting - Roughly 8 days. Prices on the kits do vary from 7k to 15k based on what kit you want, if you are interested please leave a message here, or send me an ingame mail with your Real-ID and we can talk more; I am currently farming; -- NO KITS I am free to farm one.Scopilo0 Mar 4, 2014