Garrosh

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0
Nov 22, 2010
Complete List of Guilds and Information! Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 1-17-2013 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 1-17-2013 Next Update Scheduled For: 1-17-2013 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can lookup guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, this thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, the first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. OTHER IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING BLIZZARD’S NEW GUILD MENTORING PROGRAM: Blizzard Entertainment has started a new program called the Guild Mentoring Program. There is two guilds selected by Blizzard for this program on select realms and they are called <Blizzard Mentor Horde> and <Blizzard Mentor Alliance>. Those two guilds which were selected for the realm Garrosh were, Alliance: <Celtic Brotherhood> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Alliance> Horde: <Audacity> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Horde> For information regarding the Guild Mentoring Program visit these pages below! Guild Mentoring Program FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036886931 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initated: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6520712551 Status Update Information: As you may notice the status update information at the very top of the page may change from time-to-time. Here is a quick run down what they mean. In Progress <-- This means the list is being updated Up To Date <-- This means the list is up to date and will be updated if requestedIf it has a date on it -- A major update will be taking place on the list to update it! Last Bit of Important Information --> Links to Specific Parts of the List! Alliance List: Guilds A-Thru-D: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#2 Guilds E-Thru-P: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#3 Guilds R-Thru-U: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#4 Horde List: Guilds A-Thru-C: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#21 Guilds D-Thru-G: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#22 Guilds H-Thru-S: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#23 Guilds T-Thru-V: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#24 Guilds W-Thru-W: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#25 Korlastus57
Oct 1
Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/ Kaivax31
Sep 10, 2012
Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garrosh to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Celtic Brotherhood, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Audacity, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ. Crithto0
Sep 8, 2012
[H] <Haven> 13/13H Lfm raiders for Legion Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a top 5 guild on Garrosh and aim to stay in the top 10k in the world. We were the first horde guild (realm 2nd) to down heroic Archimonde on Garrosh, and finished in the top 9k in the world before we stopped progression. (we don't raid mythic) All raids are done with Haven members, we do not pug positions. Achieving these goals together as a team is an important part of our guild's philosophy. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitment Applying on the webpage is the fastest way to open a line of communication with us if your interested in the guild and want more info, our officers actively monitor the webpage while not online. We will consider all classes and roles, with flex raid sizes we balance accordingly for the evening. Currently we are in high need of ranged dps, or possible classes with dps off specs. Tanks and healers are quite full on our roster, but still open to consideration if you have a viable off spec, as our roster is not set in stone for Legion yet. We have a very solid core raid team, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for discord info to hang out for an evening to get to know us. Viliv0
6d Jul 18 Jul 12 Jul 11 Jul 11 Jul 7 Jul 7
The Hardly Boyz Are Recruiting < The Hardly Boys> US Garrosh - Alliance ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's what all you need to know! - We will be running 2 Teams in Legion Exp - We are a small guild now but plan on expanding to are fullest - Vast experience, lots of vanilla players - Vent very active That being said, I joined this guild as a raider and since joining its the closest thing I have experienced to that old style guild that's active, helpful, and does well in raiding. We are relatively new on the block, with the intention hit legion Content with a BANG!!! This forum post is yet another addition to the guild that is meant to help fill our raid team rosters, trial raiders out, and also cater to those of us who can't raid set days and times. What's this specific team's intention? ------------------------------------------------- - We will be scheduling raids throughout the weeks and we will be raiding in the daytime hours - Days will rotate and the idea is for those who want to or can attend to sign up and be on time - As we get trial raiders, you will be offered to come to this raid and show us what you got as well - Long term we want to have this be our Raid teams in legion! to go as Far as Mythic's What's expected of you? --------------------------------- - As a member of this team, we want you on time to raids, and know your class - Pots / Flasks will be distributing them from the guild bank - Know the fights (Just watch a video, read a guide, or ask me for info prior) Current Teams / Our Times ------------------------------------ Raid Team 1: Raid Leader : TBA Days : TBD Times: TBD Raid Team 2: Raid Leader: TBA Days: TBD Times: TBD As we recruit more we can find out what works best for most Raiders My btag is Maxie#11414, in game name Deadrisë (alt 137 for ë) Please leave a reply, hit me up in game, or add me to chat! Hëlla0
Jul 6 Jun 29
<Change> is Recruiting! Hey, we're <Change>. We're a group of longtime friends who enjoy killing bosses, giving each other a hard time on vent during farm nights, and getting stuff done. We raid three nights a week-- from 8pm to 11pm eastern standard time--Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Nights for Legion have yet to be confirmed. We host alt runs to keep alts geared should they be needed on progression bosses, and also to help Lowbies gear up. Alt runs are low stress and tons of fun. Change has carved out a space on our server as a semi-hardcore progression guild. We are currently the #2 Alliance guild on Garrosh in WoD, we were the #2 Alliance guild during SoO and the first to get a heroic (now Mythic) SoO kill, and were 3rd to be 13/13 H-ToT. We're ready to expand our horizons (and roster) and go hard into Legion progression. We have also earned Challenge Mode Gold in both WoD and MoP as well as many PvP/Arena cheeves. A little about you... We're looking for people who are either new to raiding, just back after a long break (we get it, Garrisons kind of took it out of you), and veteran raiders alike. If you've always wanted to raid, but haven't found a guild ready to invest in the time to help you gear up, you're in the right place. Raiding takes practice and patience--nobody was born with a gearscore imprinted in their skull. If you have the drive but not the experience, we're ready to help you learn. Many of our raiders have been downing bosses since Vanilla and BC and have a wealth of knowledge you can pull from. We also welcome veteran players to add to our ranks. If you've enjoyed killing bosses, and are looking for a laid back atmosphere outside of the raid but a hardcore mindset that gets the job done--look no further. What can <Change> offer that other guilds can't? We're not elitists. We're skilled, and we appreciate the time it takes to become proficient at your class. That being said, we welcome the opportunity to teach new raiders the ropes and watch them grow into seasoned players. You'll be surrounded by people who are eager to watch you kill stuff, learn stuff and generally be awesome. What kind of player is <Change> looking for? We're looking for team players. Cliché, we know, but it's true. We're looking for people who put their egos aside for the good of the guild and show up ready to raid (that means fully enchanted and gemmed gear; flasks and potions and on time). You will need to be able to take constructive criticism and apply it to improve your skills. We aren't mean, but we can be blunt. We know that nobody's perfect--none of us are above getting called out on mistakes. You'll need to not take it personally and raid with a positive attitude. We're also always open to new ideas and opinions. If you have an idea we haven't already considered, we want to hear it! We're looking for mature players only. Things can get vocal in our Vent channel, so you may hear friendly insults and competitive banter. Does this sound like you? Add one of the officers Whippoorwill (Whippoorwill#1274), Xarel (nate#1728) if you'd like to learn more. Or check us out at http://change1.enjin.com Whippoorwill0
Jun 11 Jun 11 Jun 10 Jun 10 Jun 9 Jun 8 May 31 May 29 May 29 May 19 May 18 May 18 May 16 May 15 May 14
LF Social/Casual Mature Guild That Raids Hello friends! Garrosh is on my list of potential servers, and I was hoping that there are some guilds out there where raiding isn't everything. Here's what I'm looking for: 18+ or 21+ required. Guilds with average age over 30 preferred. I'm on the older side, and I don't know how to whip nae nae's or whatever the newfangled fads kids these days follow. Players that knew what it was like to use rotary phones and listen to 8-tracks while holding up the rabbit ear antennas trying not to get electrocuted in order to get good pictures on TVs are my kind of people. :) To be part of a "One Big Happy Dysfunctional Family" community. A guild with active players who do stuff other than raid. Old achievements, pvp, naked arena and other assorted shenanigans. Early evening EST raid time zones (8pm-10:30pm EST are my ideal times) Focus on friendships and fun A little about me! Played WoW since TBC in 2007. Led a casual raiding guild for over 6 years. I've been away from WoW for about a year. I plan on returning for Legion. I'm in my late 30s and I'm a girl! (GASP) I have a day job, sick husband, 17month old toddler and responsibilities, so the game is going to be my STRESS-FREE escape! I'm not looking for mythic, hardcore or stressful environments. I have enough stress thank you and my therapist says I should avoid more! Feel free to respond here or email me at lilkimmi2@yahoo.com. Hope to find that like-minded group of people! I prefer to stay horde because money. But if the right alliance guild comes along, I have a free 100 boostyboost. /cheers Aliki0
May 11 May 8 May 7 May 7 May 1 Apr 27
703 ilvl Combat rogue looking for a new home Hi everyone. I am a semi-hardcore player looking for a group of people to play with. I am interested in new and old raids, I'm hoping to at least get H HFC cleared a few times before legion. I am on several days a week, but I am working second shift so I don't fit in your typical raid schedule. hmm... what else can I say? I have a youtube channel that I like to make wow videos for every so often. I like long walks on the beach... and am happily married. My wife does play but is much less interested in raiding, and she is currently waiting for legion (as with what few people I know that still semi-play). My rogue is my main, and I have only really learned to play combat well. I guess I will put some stats below to make it easier for anyone who happens to come across this. 1. Times available & time zone: I live in EST and raiding times available would be after 8pm Sat-Sun until lets say 2am 2. Server preference: I'm on Garrosh, I prefer not to transfer. I am willing to move but to be fair I'd like to test run any potential guild before realm hoping (I've been bitten by moving realms too soon too many times). 3. Faction preference: Horde pretty firm unless I roll a new toon, My old main from Wotlk-cata has become allie through a series of unfortunate events, I'm rarely on him now and while at lvl 100 he is not well geared. 4. Current progression/experience: Ashamed to say that current raids I have only ran LFR but I have been watching videos and will be trying to pug into raids soon. 5. Contact info: Btag SuperSolver #1528 I'm on doing alty stuff normally in the mornings from 10am to 12pm or so. Otherwise I'm mostly on during weekend nights. 6. Anything else: I was in a raiding guild for Wotlk (although I was only in ToC and ICC by the time I caught up) and pre-firelands Cata, we did well but the guild fell apart due to domestic issues between the GM and his wife (she played too). I have played off and on ever since, mostly on a DK until the end of Mists where I leveled my rogue with my wife (she plays a hunter mostly but is looking forward to demon hunters). I formed a guild with my old friends from HS but we were too few in number to outright do raiding, and I've honestly had more luck herding cats into water than to get everyone on at once in that group. I am semi-invested in the lore of the game, and really enjoy the stories this game tells (semi interested in RP but to be honest that is pretty low on my list of things I'm looking for). I am continuously working on my ilvl so it might be several points higher in a few days. I look forward to hearing from anyone. Fiffer0
Apr 23 Apr 21 Mar 13 Mar 9 Mar 6 Mar 5 Feb 25 Feb 22 Feb 5 Jan 28 Jan 23 Jan 23 Jan 21 Jan 17 Jan 13 Jan 8