Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 1, 2015 Complete List of Guilds and Information! Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 1-17-2013 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 1-17-2013 Next Update Scheduled For: 1-17-2013 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can lookup guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, this thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, the first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. OTHER IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING BLIZZARD’S NEW GUILD MENTORING PROGRAM: Blizzard Entertainment has started a new program called the Guild Mentoring Program. There is two guilds selected by Blizzard for this program on select realms and they are called <Blizzard Mentor Horde> and <Blizzard Mentor Alliance>. Those two guilds which were selected for the realm Garrosh were, Alliance: <Celtic Brotherhood> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Alliance> Horde: <Audacity> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Horde> For information regarding the Guild Mentoring Program visit these pages below! Guild Mentoring Program FAQ: Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program: Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initated: Status Update Information: As you may notice the status update information at the very top of the page may change from time-to-time. Here is a quick run down what they mean. In Progress <-- This means the list is being updated Up To Date <-- This means the list is up to date and will be updated if requestedIf it has a date on it -- A major update will be taking place on the list to update it! Last Bit of Important Information --> Links to Specific Parts of the List! Alliance List: Guilds A-Thru-D: Guilds E-Thru-P: Guilds R-Thru-U: Horde List: Guilds A-Thru-C: Guilds D-Thru-G: Guilds H-Thru-S: Guilds T-Thru-V: Guilds W-Thru-W: Oct 1, 2015
Sep 10, 2012 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program Sep 10, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garrosh to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Celtic Brotherhood, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Audacity, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
1d [H]<Novus> Recruiting for core Mythic team About Novus: <Novus> is an 8 hour per week raiding guild that has been raiding together since The Burning Crusade. The guild has taken breaks in past expansions due to lack of interest and other obligations. With Warlords launch many members reconvened with the guild and proceeded to raid content as we have done in the past. And now with Legion we plan to do the exact same. Raid Schedule Novus raids on both Friday and Saturday from 8PM to 12AM EST. Our current progression: We are currently 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare and have had the difficulty on farm status for some time. We are currently working to fill the last spots of our core group to build a solid, strong, reliable team to progress through Mythic Emerald Nightmare with our primary aim at strongly pushing through The Nighthold in 7.1. What we currently seek: We are currently looking for the following classes: Healers: These roles are currently moderate in demand 1x Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk 1x Holy Paladin (TBD) DPS: 2x Mages (Fire, but be ready to switch when the time comes) 1x Hunter Joining Novus If you are one of the above classes and are interested in joining us, we do ask that you are approximately 850 or higher BUT, there can be exceptions. Additionally new recruits will be put on a 4 week trial observation period. This gives you time to feel the raid group out as whole and gives us time to see if you’re the right person for Novus. Having Logs prior to joining can help you greatly and may even shorten the trial period. Core Gameplay Values: Our core values are simple: Be prepared. This means knowing your class and what it is capable of. Be adaptable, every raid encounter calls for something different and you should be ready to do whatever is necessary, when called to do so. And lastly, be relaxed. We're here to progress, but we're also here to enjoy ourselves while doing so. What type of person do you have to be to raid with Novus? Our Mythic team is here to push the content and achieve server firsts. Consequently, we expect you to have the same goals in mind. When things are going smooth, we have a great time; you need to be able to withstand various vulgarities (spoken in jest, not rage), understand sarcasm, and be able to take a joke. Even though our raid atmosphere is extremely casual during trash, we take progression and learning boss fights seriously once we arrive at a boss and once boss discussion begins. In the end, we aim to succeed. Raid Attendance: We understand that real life obligations come into play sometimes, as some of our raid members are part of the same family. Achieving a 100 percent attendance rate can be difficult to make and we are by no means asking for it, but if you absolutely cannot make a raid night once in awhile, simply let an Officer or the GM know. Who do I contact if I am interested? Koshi-Garrosh (Koshi#1362) Forcefaith-Garrosh (force#1405) Nightwafe-Garrosh (Aiel#1368)Isako1 1d
2d Any EST adult raiding guilds? Most of my friends are west coast, and the raiding schedule was just way too late for me. Looking to do some Normal/Heroic maybe even some mythic if things go well. Would love a static group to do mythic + dungeons with. Warlock is ilvl 846 I've cleared EN on normal, we did it in our first go. I tend to play from 7PM EST to 11PM EST, and hours vary on the weekends. Willing to set time aside for specific things/events if I know ahead of time. Please feel free to reply here or message me in game. I'm on fairly often. thanksWaddylocks3 2d
2d Recruiting 18+ EST raiders Crit it and Quit it has been around since 2009 with a breif break for Cat and MOP because pandas are stupid. We are looking for 18+ members to fill our ranks. No Gearscore Required We need DPS Daily Acheivement runs and funIf you're looking for good fun and a guild to call home come check us out. PS. We have cookies.Báthory0 2d
Oct 8 Casual Guild <Cadre of Wandering Souls> LFM Good morning everyone! My name is 'plate, and I represent the Cadre of Wandering Souls (er... yeah that's COWS, long story, lol) located on the Garrosh (PVE) server. We are a small guild of tightly knit friends that have been playing various games together for years. With the impending release of Legion, we thought we might open our hearts to some new family members! Now, most of the posts up here on the recruitment board seem to be for "hardcore, 13/13, mythic, ultrapwn pvp." That's great! We're always happy to see folks really pushing the envelope! If you're like us though, you enjoy a more casual experience to your time in Azeroth. So what exactly do we do? Questing, scenarios, dungeons, BGs, heck, just about everything. Our focus though is on the unity of our members. We all share and share alike; working to ensure that everyone gets to meet their in-game goals! For Legion we are putting together a Mythic+ Dungeon time slot (days/times TBD), and should there be enough interest we'll flex raid too. What are we looking for in new "recruits?" Positive attitudes, friendly natures, and a willingness to contribute. Most of us remember the old days of MMOs where communities were tight knit and became a second family for their members. This is what we aspire to build for ourselves! We have no requirements for prior experience or iLvls. Is this your first day of WoW and you're totally lost? Great! What a special time! We'll help get you rolling along and familiar with the world and classes. Most of our members are alt-aholics, so finding something near your level to help out with questing is no problem! We use the Curse Client for VOIP services (it's free, huzzah!), and we can be quite the chatty bunch. While no one is required to join the chat channels, we do recommend it (what better way to get to know your guildies!?). Our players cross time zones, and there's nearly always someone online at any given time. If you're interested in finding that old school familial MMO experience, and/or learning the ropes for content in a no pressure environment, the Cadre of Wandering Souls is the place for you!Lightplate2 Oct 8
Oct 4 Arena PvP I am looking for 2 serious people for a 3's arena team. I am a Shaman with all 3 specs being over 840 il. I am looking to do matches at least 3-4 days a week, days and or evenings. I would like serious team members but without all the cussing and insults at each other. Msg me in gamne on Tyyvok or if I am not on send me an email in game. Thanks.Tyyvok0 Oct 4
Oct 4 ARENA PvP I am looking for 2 serious people for a 3's arena team. I am a Shaman with all 3 specs being over 840 il. I am looking to do matches at least 3-4 days a week, days and or evenings. I would like serious team members but without all the cussing and insults at each other. Msg me in gamne on Tyyvok or if I am not on send me an email in game. Thanks.Tyyfector0 Oct 4
Oct 2 [A] Xfer From Tich LF Guild LF a social and active guild. Feel free to get at me in game. Not looking for a newly formed Guild. Sorry.Abinoth0 Oct 2
Sep 29 [H] Player looking for guild Having returned to the game after a long hiatus, I am looking for a guild that runs dungeons together on a regular basis, but understands that RL can get in the way from gaming from time to time. Currently in a guild of 3 with 2 RL friends, but unfortunately being in different time zones, makes playing together more difficult. I am willing to take on any role and play just about any class. I have a pretty full complement of 100s that I would be willing to level up if that is what is required to get me into a good group of people to play with on a regular basis. Currently focused on Balance as I find doing LFG as a dps a lot less stressful than my preferred roles of tanking/healing. On weekdays, I tend to be on around 8 or so PDT. Weekends, a little unpredictable, but tend to play for longer. If I am not on Hïro, I will most likely be on MetranHïro1 Sep 29
Sep 26 Resto Shaman Looking For A Home Looking for a guild to call home and experience all the game has to offer. Limited time schedule due to work and school so a casual guild would be most ideal. Enjoy any and all content so long as fun is being had! Most excited about the new Mythic Dungeon system introduced with Legion. Currently working on a Protection Paladin alongside my Resto Shaman. Feel free to check out my armory and past achievements in hopes it will tell you what you want to know. Look forward to hearing from you! Korbanis#1271Sinabrok0 Sep 26
Sep 26 [A] Druid Looking for guild .Concatenate0 Sep 26
Sep 19 [A] Prot pally 841 Looking for a semi hardcore progression guild. currently with a very casual guild would like to step up the game for the raids coming out. I have plenty of raiding experience however I am returning after leaving towards the end of MoP. I have 3 friends with me one of with is an old raid buddy and the other two are a bit more casual but decent players nonetheless. So if I could atleast get them pulled in with me it would be appreciated. hours are pretty flexible for raids but monday / wed / thurs / would be ideal later in the night if it's any other day I am PST time zone.Khaina0 Sep 19
Sep 18 [H] Looking for an adult guild Hello Everyone, I am currently looking for an adult guild [30's +]. Hoping to find a guild in which people run instances together and can be constructive about things gone wrong in instances instead of "OMG". Looking for a good sense family and friendship among the group as well. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Thank You for your time. ZoziferZozifer0 Sep 18
Sep 16 [A] 838 Havoc Demon Hunter Looking for Guild I have just recently moved back to alliance and am looking for a guild. I would like a guild that is active later at night but not necessary. Looking for a guild that does heroics and mythics together. Raiding would be nice depending on when you raid but I can do without. If you have room for a toon like me hit me up. Have a great day!!!Morinna0 Sep 16
Sep 16 [A] ilvl 831 Rogue LFG Hey, I am a rogue that is looking to join a guild to run some mythics and maybe do some raiding. My former guild just wasn't really running anything on a regular basis so I am looking for something where I can play a bit. I have been playing a rogue since Vanilla and I raided pretty much full time from MC to Dragon Soul in Cata on the Horde side before playing on the Alliance side. Let me know if you have an opening for a rogue like me.Aeleon0 Sep 16
Sep 12 Healer looking for Casual Guild I'm recently back from a WOW hiatus, and looking for a guild to run with. My main spec will be Resto. I do want to raid, but ideally I'm looking for a guild that does other things and is active either in guild chat or vent (or whatever you use).Gnomiedruir1 Sep 12
Sep 12 The Dark Saints lf Healer and new recruits The Dark Saints are looking to fill a Healer spot for there core grp.. We prefer shammy or druid heals. Raid times are Friday and Sat evening 630 cent please contact Fatedfury,Skyguard Or me.. look forward to hearing from someoneRagnár0 Sep 12
Sep 5 In search of adult guild Hello All, Thank you for reading this. My Hope is to find a mature, social guild with active members that run 5 mans and maybe have goals to raid. It'd be great if you used Vent or Discord, or some other chat. I have this toon, and 11 others that are lvl 100 or higher.Emusa0 Sep 5
Aug 29 Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild I'm a prot warrior looking for a raiding guild in Legion. I'm available anytime after 5:30 PM - 11:30PM (EST) M - F and am free anytime on the weekends. I'm willing to transfer servers for the right guild. While my main spec is Protection, I'm happy to off-spec as Fury or Arms as needed. Only looking for 3-4 nights max. I'm a tank at heart and have experience tanking Karazan, Naxxramas, Sartherion (3D), Ulduar, TOC, and ICC when the content was relevant. I'm 28 years old and have been playing the game on-and-off for nearly 10 years. Over the years I've taken a bit of a break from serious raiding in Cataclysm, MOP, and WOD - mostly casual raiding or LFR in these X-Pacs, but I am looking to get back into more serious raiding for Legion. I'm not looking for a bleeding edge Mythic guild because I have a full-time job, wife, and son that take priority, but I'm willing to dedicate 3-4 nights a week for raiding. Please either reply to this thread or message me @ Sithril#1129 if you think I'd be a good fit and want me to apply.Broxxor0 Aug 29
Aug 21 LF mature social guild I have several toons and am looking for a social guild on garrosh. Main is priest healer.Báthory0 Aug 21
Aug 21 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina0 Aug 21
Aug 20 H {Elf You} H {Elf You} recruiting for legion. We want to build up for leveling and raiding. We accept anyone who is willing to learn mechanics and try. We are accepting all classes and roles. Currently we have 2 primary tanks, and are in need of heals and dps. We are an EST based guild and mainly play in the evenings. Raid times typically start at 9pm est and go till around 11pm on Monday/Wed. Feel free to contact me at any time, or send mail.Bertilack0 Aug 20
Aug 15 looking for guild Hi I am looking for Guild to join. The guild I was in was moved to a realm not connected to garrosh. I have 12 Alts all in Garrosh, 10 are dwarves 1 worgen and one elf(dh). I am in central time zone, handicap gulfwar 1 veteran. please send replies to Please helpGrandrocktom1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Older players? Is anyone interested in forming--or has anyone formed--a guild for older players? Love the game but cannot keep up with the youngsters, so don't join groups or do dungeons. Would love to find some other older (retired) players who enjoy the game to do dungeons and such.Joayde57 Aug 15
Aug 12 SEEING THE INTEREST OF A Horde PVP GUILD I've been looking around this server for a pvp guild but haven't seen many just pvp guilds or they had 0 members online which seems typical. Anyway I'm willing to start up a pvp guild (got a free one on this char also don't mind my level I have a handful of 100s) we would work at forming a core rated bg group, run pre-made randoms, run arenas for 1on1 practice, and world pvp dalaran sewers/ashran or even city attacks. We would have main runs during the week and keep weekend open since most people work runs will be in the evenings. If your on garrosh and are interested in a pvp guild please leave a comment so I can see if it's worth pushing recruitment in game. You can transfer an alternative over but only if you can make it to our scheduled runs (will try and work around other raid schedules)Wetoded0 Aug 12
Aug 12 [H] <Haven> 13/13H Lfm raiders for Legion Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a top 5 guild on Garrosh and aim to stay in the top 10k in the world. We were the first horde guild (realm 2nd) to down heroic Archimonde on Garrosh, and finished in the top 9k in the world before we stopped progression. (we don't raid mythic) All raids are done with Haven members, we do not pug positions. Achieving these goals together as a team is an important part of our guild's philosophy. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at Applying on the webpage is the fastest way to open a line of communication with us if your interested in the guild and want more info, our officers actively monitor the webpage while not online. We will consider all classes and roles, with flex raid sizes we balance accordingly for the evening. Currently we are in high need of ranged dps, or possible classes with dps off specs. Tanks and healers are quite full on our roster, but still open to consideration if you have a viable off spec, as our roster is not set in stone for Legion yet. We have a very solid core raid team, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for discord info to hang out for an evening to get to know us.Viliv1 Aug 12
Aug 7 <Change> is Recruiting! Hey, we're <Change>. We're a group of longtime friends who enjoy killing bosses, giving each other a hard time on vent during farm nights, and getting stuff done. We will be raiding three nights a week in Legion-- from 8pm to 11pm eastern standard time--Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We host alt runs to keep alts geared should they be needed on progression bosses, as well as to help Lowbies gear. Alt runs are low stress and tons of fun. Change has carved out a space on our server as a semi-hardcore progression guild. We are currently the #2 Alliance guild on Garrosh in WoD, we were the #2 Alliance guild during SoO and the first to get a heroic (now Mythic) SoO kill, and were 3rd to be 13/13 H-ToT. We're ready to expand our horizons (and roster) and go hard into Legion progression. We have also earned Challenge Mode Gold in both WoD and MoP as well as many PvP/Arena cheeves. A little about you... We're looking for people who are either new to raiding, just back after a long break (we get it, Garrisons kind of took it out of you), and veteran raiders alike. If you've always wanted to raid, but haven't found a guild ready to invest in the time to help you gear up, you're in the right place. Raiding takes practice and patience--nobody was born with a gearscore imprinted in their skull. If you have the drive but not the experience, we're ready to help you learn. Many of our raiders have been downing bosses since Vanilla and BC and have a wealth of knowledge you can pull from. We also welcome veteran players to add to our ranks. If you've enjoyed killing bosses, and are looking for a laid back atmosphere outside of the raid but a hardcore mindset that gets the job done--look no further. What can <Change> offer that other guilds can't? We're not elitists. We're skilled, and we appreciate the time it takes to become proficient at your class. That being said, we welcome the opportunity to teach new raiders the ropes and watch them grow into seasoned players. You'll be surrounded by people who are eager to watch you kill stuff, learn stuff and generally be awesome. What kind of player is <Change> looking for? We're looking for team players. Cliché, we know, but it's true. We're looking for people who put their egos aside for the good of the guild and show up ready to raid (that means fully enchanted and gemmed gear; flasks and potions and on time). You will need to be able to take constructive criticism and apply it to improve your skills. We aren't mean, but we can be blunt. We know that nobody's perfect--none of us are above getting called out on mistakes. You'll need to not take it personally and raid with a positive attitude. We're also always open to new ideas and opinions. If you have an idea we haven't already considered, we want to hear it! We're looking for mature players only. Things can get vocal in our Vent channel, so you may hear friendly insults and competitive banter. Does this sound like you? Add one of the officers Whippoorwill (Whippoorwill#1274), Xarel (nate#1728) if you'd like to learn more. Or check us out at http://change1.enjin.comWhippoorwill1 Aug 7
Aug 3 Creating Mythic Dungeon Guild Legion (Closed)Xakatosch0 Aug 3
Jul 30 LF engineer for flawless arcanite rifle Just what it says in the title. I want one of these for my hunter, and I have all the mats needed, with the exception of the two thorium tubes, but I have the thorium bars to make those. Jul 30
Jul 29 WTB TCG mounts I'm looking to buy some TCG mounts. Let me know!Baenn1 Jul 29
Jul 12 Anyone selling Moose runs?(Alliance) As title says, looking to buy a moose run on alliance side, please leave a message here and I'll try and contact you in-game.Costner0 Jul 12
Jul 11 WTB moose run will pay 35kAustru0 Jul 11
Jul 7 Nemesis Ach for the Horde If anyone has an alliance panda and a rezzer then I would be willing to pay 10k so I can finish my 500 pandas. Thank youKarona1 Jul 7
Jul 7 [A] 9/13M <Cenarion Brotherhood> recruiting! High Priority: Rogue, Warrior, MW Monk Tanks: Full Healers: Hpally with solid ret OS, Holy priest, Resto Shaman, MW monk Melee: LF Rogue, Warrior, Feral. RDPS: LF Locks, Ele shamans, Shadow Priests, Boomkins (Currently have small amounts of each but are looking to increase #s). We run optional alt runs for H HFC Mondays/Tuesdays at 7pm EST. The alt runs are fun and we help teach newer raiders mechanics and basics about the fights. For those that are more experienced, we raid Thursday/Friday at 8:30pm EST. We are currently doing upper level mythic progression (9/13M). It is very laid back and relaxing. We all joke around and hang out together. The Garrosh server is smaller than others and we love that! It seems weird to like a small server, but everyone knows everyone and is willing to hang out all the time. My guild does raffles every week, with a monthly TCG mount raffle as well. We do transmog competitions bimonthly and tonight at 8pm we will be doing our transmog competition where entries have to match their mog to their mounts/pets. Loot system is currently MS>OS. If any of this sounds fun/interesting to you or if you'd like to come to a raid with us, let me know. My main is Avvarix and my bnet tag is Psychlvr#1427. You can contact me directly or through Ihasabowlol, Steg, Jazzfalcon, Seel or Nynaevee.Avvarix1 Jul 7
Jul 6 The Hardly Boyz Are Recruiting < The Hardly Boys> US Garrosh - Alliance ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's what all you need to know! - We will be running 2 Teams in Legion Exp - We are a small guild now but plan on expanding to are fullest - Vast experience, lots of vanilla players - Vent very active That being said, I joined this guild as a raider and since joining its the closest thing I have experienced to that old style guild that's active, helpful, and does well in raiding. We are relatively new on the block, with the intention hit legion Content with a BANG!!! This forum post is yet another addition to the guild that is meant to help fill our raid team rosters, trial raiders out, and also cater to those of us who can't raid set days and times. What's this specific team's intention? ------------------------------------------------- - We will be scheduling raids throughout the weeks and we will be raiding in the daytime hours - Days will rotate and the idea is for those who want to or can attend to sign up and be on time - As we get trial raiders, you will be offered to come to this raid and show us what you got as well - Long term we want to have this be our Raid teams in legion! to go as Far as Mythic's What's expected of you? --------------------------------- - As a member of this team, we want you on time to raids, and know your class - Pots / Flasks will be distributing them from the guild bank - Know the fights (Just watch a video, read a guide, or ask me for info prior) Current Teams / Our Times ------------------------------------ Raid Team 1: Raid Leader : TBA Days : TBD Times: TBD Raid Team 2: Raid Leader: TBA Days: TBD Times: TBD As we recruit more we can find out what works best for most Raiders My btag is Maxie#11414, in game name Deadrisë (alt 137 for ë) Please leave a reply, hit me up in game, or add me to chat!Hëlla0 Jul 6
Jun 29 710 Warlock WTB H Arch Kill for Moose (40K) Hello, all, I was originally hoping to obtain my Moose the old-fashioned way, but as it is nearing pre-patch time and I'm still learning the ins and outs of raiding, I was hoping some kind would be willing to sell me a kill for my moose. 40k is the maximum amount I'll be able to pay, largely because this is my sole character on this server, so I'm not sitting on millions yet. And I am familiar with the boss mechanics if you do require anything of me. Thank you in advance! (CanidSerpent#1177)Denotis0 Jun 29
Jun 11 [H] Heroic Archimonde Carries. Sup yall You will be carried by 13/13 Mythic HFC players. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement - Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll (coining opportunity) Group has done over 500+ kills. Battletag : Mrcafe#1896 PS : Yes, I am not on this realm. I still accept gold from Garrosh. EDIT : I have stopped selling them for the time being, your best bet is to look for people in group finder throughout the week. The group I personally ran with are doing thursdays and sundays.Chopìn0 Jun 11
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 10 [H] <Emerald Dawn> is recruiting for Legion! <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Mythic/Heroic Raiding, Mythic/Heroic Dungeons, Timewalking, Challenge Modes, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:30pm EST. We currently have around 14-16 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We are currently recruiting most roles. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): Mage Warlock Fury or Arms Warrior Unholy Death Knight If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei15 Jun 10
Jun 9 Challenge modes Looking to put together a CM team for Pre patch to get them done. feel free to add me to real id if interested force#1405Forcefaith0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
May 31 Looking for casual guild I have been playing since WoTLK but am a casual player. Looking for a social guild that raids some, dungeons. Tired of going it solo and want to try something new. I have 701 gear and do decent tanking in BG's and dps.Dontontion0 May 31
May 29 WTB Mythic Blackhand Mount Paying 300k for mount, add me if your guild is selling Seerix#1743.Creepshow0 May 29
May 29 WEEKLY Ironforge Attack Every Saturday, Sadistic Sanity - Hyjal, will be hosting an attack on Ironforge. If you are looking to farm kills, have a huge PVP battle, or just have some time to kill (*wink wink) look for us in the group finder, and come join in the rampage. These attacks will be going on EVERY SATURDAY, around 8pm server time. (11 EST, 10 Central) Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like, (Alliance you are welcome to try and stop us.) We have recently been able to set up shop and hold off Alliance for hours, racking up hundred of kills. (I got around 1k honorable kills last weekend.) Have a few Ideas on how to keep things interesting... Hope to see you out there!Lluagor1 May 29
May 19 WTS Name Gimli Looking to sell the name Gimli. You can respond in this thread or mail me an offer Gimli.Cthulhu0 May 19
May 18 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. May 18
May 18 WTT Gold, 125K Stromrage for 100K Garrosh Just rerolled a new character on here and in need of gold. I am willing to trade 125K Gold on Stromrage Alliance side for 100K Gold on Garrosh Horde side. Voice chat will be required and we will start with small gold trade increments so neither side gets screwed over. If you are interested leave your btag and I will get in touch with you. The sooner the betterFrequencyz0 May 18