Garrosh

Jul 11, 2014 538 Prideful Disc priest LF PVP guild. Im looking for a home for my priest on Garrosh. Just started playing again after 6 months. Hit 90 about a week ago. 538 ilvl. Near full prideful (short 6 pieces but have grievous for those slots). Current spec is Disc, havent done anything with Holy since Ive been back. Im usually on every morning (east coast U.S.) from about 7am to 3pm. I have very little interest in PVE content at the moment altho I do have experience with all SoO fights in LFR and about half of them in flex. Mainly looking for a semi consistent group of ppl to group up with to do some BG's/arenas. Pst me in game on NohealsfojooSoulberserk0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Warlock looking for a guild. Hi I am a 548 Warlock currently, and I am looking for a guild who could fill one or more of these needs for me. A) Making serious attempts at Normal mode, and pushing for Garrosh, as I am in need of my Norm Garrosh kill achievement. B) Starts and completes flex 4 every week C) Has already beaten Garrosh norm, but is taking him down each week and would be able to bring me once I'm geared up enough to do enough dps. Thanks for your time and if you have a guild that does things like this, please let me know.Gnork0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 Buying Penate's Penance-Procuring Pistol http://www.wowhead.com/item=87477/penates-penance-procuring-pistol I'm interested in buying this gun. Paying 6k. If anyone happens to have one please contact me in game.Apristine0 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 UI/HUD Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a solid new UI/HUD addon. Preferably one where oneself and one's target's heath bars are down low towards one's CD's and such. Thank you!Afkautoshoot2 Jul 3, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 ChaoticDemons The ChaoticDemons level 25 guild is recruiting. We are a friendly leveling guild. We will not tolerate racism, die hard trolls, or disrespect toward fellow guild members. Our guild is made up of members age 25 and up. We are and always will be a family guild. If you would like more information message me in game. Thank youDeadlydarlin1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Gauging Interest, New PvP Guild I've been looking for a PvP guild, and the only one I have found has an obscene name. I'm thinking about starting one. If I did, then it would be a place for PvP oriented people to connect with one another and engage in the game's PvP content. There would be no scheduled PvE content, so you'd be on LFR if that is what you were looking for. This would be a place to park your PvP alts, or to play if you really just want to focus on PvP. So...if you'd join a guild or park your PvP alt in a guild like that then drop a reply below. If enough people seem interested then I may start it up.Barsidious1 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 <In Your Pants> Recruiting We are a level 4 guild looking to increase our ranks. We have a few veteran Raiders who are willing to help make us a raiding guild. We are looking to have some people join and also apply for the last spaces in our raid party. If you have any questions, please let me know. I would love to hear from any of you. All levels are welcome to join, as are all classes and specs. We also have Ventrilo. Currently looking for: Off spec tank (dps) Monk (dps) Warrior (dps) Enhancement Shaman (dps) - preferred Arcane Mage (dps) - preferred Desc Warlock (dps) - preferred Resto Shaman (Heals) - preferredNakola2 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 <The Jinyu Force> now recruiting. Hello! The Jinyu Force is now having open recruitment for expanding our ranks. We are seeking to expand our raids to 25-man content in Mists of Pandaria and for the upcoming expansion. Current Progress: 14/14 SoO 10-man Raid days: Tuesday/Wednesday 2000 (8:00 PM) ST, seeking to add Thursday as well. Contact: TempestBlood#1360 Skype: ZelatosTJF Ventrilo iodine.typefrag.com Port 9750 No Password.Zelatos7 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 (Horde) Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes Blizzard recently announced that when patch 6.0 hits, Challenge modes will no longer be available. The clock is running out on your chance to get a mount, a full set of unique transmog-able gear, and all the achievements that come with gold challenge mode clears! Our service includes: - Completion of all gold challenge modes in about 2 hours - Portal to all Mists of Pandaria heroic dungeon entrances - 430 achievement points - Title Reward: The Undaunted - One of four unique pandaren phoenix mounts - Unique transmog gear set for your class! When patch 6.0 drops, for having 9/9 completed you also get: - All four pandaren phoenix mounts for all characters! - Many exclusive Feats of Strength Remember, all rewards will be unobtainable once challenge modes go away in 6.0! Why choose us? Our team is comprised of players from some of the top US raiding guilds who are among the best players in the world. Our collective knowledge and experience guarantee a smooth and painless experience. We're very good at what we do and our carries reflect this. Currently we are only offering Horde carries. Complete runs typically take 1.5-2.5hrs. Please make sure you have completed the following dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to your carry: Mogu'shan Palace Scholomance Scarlet Monastery Scarlet Halls Temple of the Jade Serpent Stormstout Brewery Gate of the Setting Sun Siege of Niuzao Temple Shado-Pan Monastery You can contact me at Porestar#1846 if you are interested.Porestar0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 LF active medium-large PvP Guild (Horde) Title says it all, I don't really focus on PvE much but I'm looking for an active PvP guild.Barsidious0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 (delete me) necroooooooBonestriker0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 2, 2014 <H>I Faked Every Catacysm recruiting Flex raids Monday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm Server time (est) . Looking for a few dedicated ranged dps to fill out or runs. 2 wings down but would like to get the last 2 down. 10m normal runs are Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm to 11pm Server time. People geared enough and dedicated enough to move from Flex to 10mans can speak to RL Teslastorm. Mumble required for raiding. Flex inquiries pls sent tell to Stirfry/Fatherfate/Kojones/Nobaa or Ishudgo in game. Thank you all.Tappinkegs0 Jun 2, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 W.R.S LF tnak for fresh flex we are looking for a tank that has a gear 535+ requirements must join the guild must be HordeKrolek0 Jun 1, 2014
Jun 1, 2014 <Nitelife> - Garrosh - LvL 22 Nitelife of Garrosh LvL 22 Friendly - Respectful - Communicative Guild #1 Alliance Guild on Server 1/12 Heroic 25M Current Raid Progression 12/12 10M Current Raid Progression We lost a few players due to RL situations. We are looking to rebuild a strong core of players to continue our progress in 25M Heroic Raiding. We will look and accept any exceptional applications. We are and will be trying to run 25M again as soon as possible, but only with your help can we rebuild. Raid Times: 10:00 PM till 1:00 AM Server (EST) Raid Days: Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Loot System - EPGP Recruitment - High Demand Death Knight (Unholy, Blood) Druid (Boomkin, Feral) Hunter Paladin (Tank, Holy) Priest (Shadow, Disc) Rogue Shaman (Resto, Elemental) Warlock Any other Exceptional, Experienced, Mature Players/Raiders. Please feel free to Apply! Website: Nitelife.wowstead.com For any other info - Please reply or contact ingame. Contacts in Game: Cranial, Jukebox, or TraxamillionTraxamillion3 Jun 1, 2014
May 26, 2014 H <Certified Organic> is recruiting! Currently in need of 1 tank to fill our core group. ilvl 540+ please. Also accepting all active players in preparation for 6.0 RealID - Jish24#1645 thanksFerrim0 May 26, 2014
May 25, 2014 543 Warlock looking for new home. looking to join an active guild. Guild i'm in now is pretty much dead. RealID - Jish24#1645Ferrim2 May 25, 2014
May 24, 2014 Help I need an Alchemist (alliance) I am running Challenge mode and need 10x Invisibility potion (18 sec) NOT THE -Lesser invisibility potion (15 sec)- I will pay an alchemist 500G if you can COD me 10 potions 700 if you can send me 20. If you want more let me know I need it by Thursday Mei,-29th 2014 Valkery-GarroshValkery0 May 24, 2014
May 22, 2014 Make Mounts? Get money now!! If there is anyone here that can make mounts, please mail me, i'm usually on Tuesdays and Fridays. I will pay you for mounts!Adrys0 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 <Our Guild Name Doesnt Fi> Recruiting Level 1 Guild Just Made Looking For Members. Anyone Is Welcome. For Further Information, Contact DaSharkMan#1401.Sharkthedark0 May 21, 2014
May 19, 2014 [H] Immortal (25) rebuilding for 6.0 Greetings, Immortal is rebuilding for 6.0 We are looking for folks that WANT to Raid. Our times are Monday and Wednesdays 8:30 pm Server time. We are looking for folks that are looking to have a good time in game. We are a Family Type guild with Older Players a long with younger folks. We are raiding Flex at this moment, and really want to get a dedicated team together. We offer a Vent Server, Raid Repairs, Flask, Banquets, Gems, and Enchants. We are also looking for members that are just leveling or are new to the game. On the weekends we are starting to run Old Raids, Dungeons, and Guild Events. We offer 8 Bank Tabs, Leveling Mats, and the Experience of Long time players from the Start of WoW to now. As the guild grows we will be getting more raid teams together to enjoy in the fun. No Drama / Cliques allowed. We are all Family here at Immortal and we would love for you to join us. We are not giving in to the Whole "Garrosh is a Dead Server thing." If interested please send a Whisper in game to: Adorer ( Our GM) Chantalle ( Asst. GM) Kastina (Officer) Broxgor FesterGensyu0 May 19, 2014
May 18, 2014 LF Alliance side CM realm best group/member Howdy everyone, I am interested in going for realm best for CM, I am interested to join an existing realm best group, or forming one. I am a resto druid druid, and just looking for people with similar goals. just leave a comment and we can work out everything from that point!Woiverine5 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 [H] <Emerald Dawn> is recruiting for 6.0 <Emerald Dawn> is a social family-friendly guild of adults (and the occasional offspring) interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Normal/Flex Raiding, Heroics, Challenge Modes, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, usually starting at 9:30pm EST. While our normal 10m group is currently full, we are looking to add a few fun-loving people in anticipation for the flexible raid system in 6.0. If you are looking for a guild to goof off with in Warlords of Draenor, we may be the guild for you! If you'd like to learn more about us, feel free to ask here, whisper Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei0 May 18, 2014
May 17, 2014 <Certified Organic> (25) is recruiting! We are currently looking for people to fill up our raid spots. Raids are Tuesday's and Wednesdays. 7pm server - 9pm server. Going to be adding Thursday soon as well. Currently looking for: Tanks - Warrior, Death Knight Healers - Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin DPS - Melee - Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid, Frost Death Knight Ranged - Frost Mage, Elemental Shaman. Feel free to send me an in-game mail, or add me to RealID: Jish24#1645 Thanks!Ferrim0 May 17, 2014
May 15, 2014 (H) rouge looking for raid Looking for a random pick up grp that meets every week to raid 2gether on horde side my current ilevel is 490 im on most of the time so either leave a msg here or msg me in game have Vent, mic, and dbm/bigwigs. Willing to do a trial run if you like.Ybi9 May 15, 2014
May 5, 2014 The Brotherhood Of Light Is Recruiting Hey gang listen to this! The Brotherhood of Light is recruiting on the best server ever! Who wants to join? We are a low level guild looking for fun, active, chill, roleplaying members! We need you!Adrys0 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 <Certified Organic> is recruiting! We're a newly formed guild with a focus on raiding and preparation for the next expansion. Looking for people with a good personality who are interested in joining a core of players looking to progress in SoO and prepare for Warlords! RealID - Jish24#1645 Thanks!!Alorrah1 May 5, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Looking for a new guild. My old guild seems to be dying, and I'm looking for a guild able to do raids and stuff and help me out with Pandaria related quests/skilling. I don't play all the time, but I'm trying to get back into WoW. I mostly am looking for a clan that is close-knit, and helps each other out when necessary. My gear and level aren't the best but im working on it :POraidash2 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Back from long break. Seeking new guild. I'm looking for a guild that is focused on doing end game content. Preferably raiding, but i also enjoy doing some PvP in my shadow spec. My PvE spec is disc. I will need a week or two from now to get more comfortable with my class again because of the break i took. Feel free to add me in game.Kralinda1 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Molten Core, anyone? I'm looking to 40-man Molten core. Who's with me?Sharkthedark0 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 The New Official List of Guilds and Info! Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 04-29-2014---Through---05-06-2014 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 06-06-2014---Through--06---13--2014 Next Update Scheduled For: 04-29-2014 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can look-up guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, this thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, the first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. Please as well report to have this thread as stickied in replacement of the old one. OTHER IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING BLIZZARD’S NEW GUILD MENTORING PROGRAM: Blizzard Entertainment has started a new program called the Guild Mentoring Program. There is two guilds selected by Blizzard for this program on select realms and they are called <Blizzard Mentor Horde> and <Blizzard Mentor Alliance>. Those two guilds which were selected for the realm Garrosh were, Alliance: <Celtic Brotherhood> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Alliance> --> Reverted back to original guild name now! Horde: <Audacity> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Horde> --> Reverted back to original guild name now! For information regarding the Guild Mentoring Program visit these pages below! Guild Mentoring Program FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036886931 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initated: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6520712551 Status Update Information: As you may notice the status update information at the very top of the page may change from time-to-time. Here is a quick run down what they mean. In Progress <-- This means the list is being updated Up To Date <-- This means the list is up to date and will be updated if requestedIf it has a date on it -- A major update will be taking place on the list to update it! Last Bit of Important Information --> Links to Specific Parts of the List! Alliance List: Guilds A-Thru-D: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12162756332?page=1#2 Guilds E-Thru-P: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#3 Guilds R-Thru-U: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#4 Horde List: Guilds A-Thru-C: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#21 Guilds D-Thru-G: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#22 Guilds H-Thru-S: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#23 Guilds T-Thru-V: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#24 Guilds W-Thru-W: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#25Korlastus40 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 [H] PVE Raiding Guild So, I've been raiding since patch 3.1 and I kind of want to start fresh on a low/medium pop server. I was wondering if there is anyone in this realm interested in being part of a serious/dedicated raiding guild. I've been a raid leader and a guild master before on some private wow servers and i had quite a bit of success doing it and i kinda wanna get back to serious raiding. I know its no easy task to put a guild together from scratch but if there are people interested i'm willing to give it a try. Since Warlords of Draenor will be coming out soon I think its a great opportunity to snatch some realm first. That being said, I'd like to know if anyone is interested in what was said before. If yes let me know posting here or adding my BTag. Thanks for taking the time to read everything :D Btag: Cmjunior#1797Priddin2 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Attempt #1 Stormwind Auction House Take-over FAILED MISERABLY!Grasstomouth0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Garrosh is not on the list. Still resetting? Just haven't seen anything about it, not sure if it's the only one that's missing.Médico4 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 WTB mekineer chopper for 15k. WTB mekineer chopper for 15k.Woiverine0 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 <Nametoolonglikemydi> Pvp Guild Is Recruiting <Nametoolonglikemydi> is a New PVP Guild. we are now recruiting skilled players that are active and eager to push high rating. If you are interested in PVP then this is the place for you! All levels welcome. Pst in game for info or invite.Israèl0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Looking for a new home Looking for a smaller guild with players around my age(im almost 38). Looking to do some casual raiding in future(flex, normal). Im leveling a resto/balance druid right now. Casual raiding , social guild is what i looking for. Im not hardcore by any means. Hope to hear from you thanks! pst....posted on my bank alt thanksHalzdorn1 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 wtf mecho hog buying mecho hog mount 15k goldIambrent0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 WTB Lvl 25 guild Looking to buy a lvl 25 guild. Please contact me in game if interested @ Paks#1412.Bankofpaks0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <H>I Faked Every Catacysm recruiting Casual guild looking for 1 tank (non-paladin) , 1 Healer and 1 Shaman dps for our flex raids on Monday and Thursday nights 9pm server time. Started content later then most so currently working on Nazgrim. Looking to do 10m normal at some point once everyone is better geared. Looking for people 530ish ilevel. Hit up Stirfry, Ishudgo,Kojones or Biotics in game. If unable to play due to financial restraints can speak to you at length if you are going to be dedicated to making our raid nights. Thanks all. Garrosh Server.Stirfry1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Selling 9/9 CMs Whisper me in game or contact me though real id joshualjuarez@gmail.com for times, info, and pricing!Anesthetic0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Challenge Dungeon Gold Group Recruitment <H> Like the title says I am looking to put together a challenge dungeon group to get 9/9 gold. I am looking for experienced and talented PvE players. The season is supposed to end soon so you won't be able to get the transmogs after that. So, I want to get the ball rolling on this ASAP! Message me in game or shoot me a mail if interested.Esteedee0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 12, 2014 8/14H 10 man going to 25s, need heals and dps Common Affliction (area-52)is an 8/14H 10 man raiding and casual guild. We are looking at providing a great guild environment to both those interested in raiding as well as a stable and fun atmosphere for non raiding players. With the coming of WoD we are expanding to 25 man and hope to be continuing our heroic progression as soon as possible. RAIDING NEEDS We are currently looking for the following: -Tanks- Full but BM and Bears are free to apply Heals- all open but a high need exists for a Holy Pally and a Mistweaver Melee - Open to all Ranged DPS - Open to all Please inquire regardless of you class not being in our immediate recruitment needs. We are looking at all interested applicants. a Raid schedule - 9pm to 12 server, Wed/Thurs/Sun Voice Client - Mumble If you are just looking for that place to call home we can also provide that, as we have many members who do not currently raid and do the other activities that the game provides. You may contact the following with any questions you may have: Scubapro - Scubapro#1680 Cheers!!Scubapro0 Apr 12, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 New and want to join guild? Hey if interested message me at danielxmp@hotmail.comAdrys0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Tired of Dumb Guilds? Join now! Come and join The Brotherhood of Light, we are chill, we have fun, dungeoun, raid, anything and everything. Willing to help one on one with new members.Adrys0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Starting from Scratch (Horde) Hi everyone, I used to played this game a lot on WotLK, and stop by the very end of the Cataclysm expansion, and unfortunately, i lost my old account, wich means i have to start from scratch. I'll be leveling a druid, didn't decide the spec so far. If anyone is interested in starting fresh with me let me know. Btag: Cmjunior#1797 Ty everyone :DPriddin1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Looking for Guild, Looking to Raid I tried to start my own guild so I could set my own raid hours but it's going to take WAY too long. I primarily play at night and am looking to raid on Friday/Saturday evenings, preferably Saturdays after 10. Obviously I have gear issues right now and am just taking what I can find in LFR but once I get geared I can do some damage. I have my tank rotation down, just need the gear. Whisp me in game if you are in need of a tank that does more than just hold aggro. Even if I'm already in a guild, I'm looking for a place where the toon will be valued. And before you ask, yes I realize I have some DPS gear on, read up on Timeless Pally gear before you judge. That is all For the HordeGozercat1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 Need Raiders 2nd Raid Team <Sinister Mob> We are forming a 2nd core progression raid team, our first one was a great success and want began to prepare for expansion. Whisper me in game or find our guild.Zañy2 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 delete .Cruciamentum0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 <Hi> is recruiting. <Hi> is a PVP guild who are looking for members!. We are casual, laid back and are looking for all types of classes and levels. If you are interested in PVP but are not very good at it, don't worry we are here to help! We do Rbgs, Arena, and much more. Pst in game for info or invite.Israèl21 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 LFR-Geared Shadow/Holy Priest LF Guild My old guild unfortunately had some sort of falling out in the management and has all but dissolved, at least in the upper level toons. So, I find myself looking for a new guild to call home. Character: Protian, currently ilvl 538. He's geared for shadow and I'm practiced at DPS for the LFRs. I'd like to branch out into Holy but I'd like some helpful guildies to ease that transition. Me: Adult over 40, flexible raid hours, vent ready, enjoys long walks around the celestial court and getting #1 on /recount. (Mindsear + trash swarm ftw!)Protian0 Mar 24, 2014