Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 4 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt167 Nov 4
6m <Fat Chance> is recruiting! Hey guys and gals, We are currently 7/7 H EN and 1/3 H ToV. We are currently looking for players to help us progress into mythic EN. We are a laid back group of people who just want to have fun and see content. We are friendly and helpful hoping to find like minded individuals to join our team. When do we raid? Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6pm server until 9:30pm server. Why do we raid three days? We have our Wednesday night raids as a "farm" night. Right now it's just H EN and normal ToV, but if we get the people we work on H ToV. Thursday and Monday are our real big progression nights. We encourage our raiders to be at all three nights, but understand when real life takes priority. How do we do loot? We use personal loot and trade loot around when we can. We give the loot the the person who it is the biggest upgrade for. Do we do anything besides raid? Yes! We have many mythic + carry groups that happen each week. We also have many Kara groups that happen each week and usually do Nightbane runs! Do we do anything for alts? Yes! We don't mind carrying alts through mythic + content or Kara. We allow alts in our heroic farm content as well. Ideally we like to do alt night on Tuesday evening at 6pm. What voice system to we use? We are #teamDiscord :) Where do you apply? You don't! Just contact one of us in game to talk with us in discord. What are we currently recruiting? High Resto Druid Resto Shammy Mistweaver Monk Medium Warlock Shadow priest Low Boomkin Mage Ele shaman Hunter Bear tank with dps off spec Warrior tank with dps off spec Of course any exceptional people will be heavily considered. Thank you for reading! Please feel free to contact me or any other officers in game with any questions you may have. Elvera#1370 Timbonics#1808 Hawkke#1697Elvera1 6m
42m 5/7M | 2-Night Weekend | LF DPS/Healer (H) <Resistance> US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Raid times:... Current Progression:... Recruitment Needs (12/04 update): Melee DPS: 1x ... Ranged DPS: 1x ... Healers: 1x ... Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Guild currently has 3 separate groups clearing M+10 to get weekly cache, as well as 2 groups doing Nightbane mount runs. (These groups are rotated weekly to ensure all guildies get to play with each other outside of raid) That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are greatly preferred! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. There are skilled players that may not have highest ilvls, so do not be deterred if you do not meet initial mythic-gearing standards. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Whisper/Add BTAG: ...Revize21 42m
2h [H] <One Punch Guild> 2/7M 2/3H Late Night <One Punch Guild> is looking to recruit 2 Ranged DPS for our core roster. We have a fun, mature and friendly guild environment and we take our progression time seriously and try to make the most of it. We expect our players to show up to raid prepared and on-time. If you meet the requirements please consider applying to join us! Server & Faction: - US-Hyjal & Horde Progression: - 2/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3H Trial of Valor Currently looking for: - 2 Ranged DPS - 1 Melee DPS Raid Times: - Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST - Friday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM PST Logs: - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/195683/ Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Jintae#1648 Arriett#1695Jintae50 2h
2h 7/7M,3/3H/3/7M,3/3N 830-12 Tu-Thu 2 Teams <Dark Singularity> is a late-night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic Raids/Dungeons. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We believe that teamwork and proper planning are the keys to success. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: Team Dojo: 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV Team Infusion: 3/7M EN, 3/3N Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Team Dojo & Team Infusion Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706 Current need for Team Dojo: High Need- Holy Paladin Medium Need- Shadow Priest Low Need- Other Ranged DPS Current need for Team Infusion: High Need- Shadow Priest High Need- Mage High Need- Hunter High Need- Balance Druid Low Need- Other Ranged DPS High Need- Enhance Shammy Low Need- Other Melee Low Need- Tanks We may also start an RBG team if we get enough interest from people in our guild. We use Mumble as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.Darkarchaon1 2h
3h [H]<Malicious Mischief> (7/7H; 3/3N) Looking for DPS. Class is not an issue, though we would really like to aquire a DK and Hunter. We use the personal loot system. Must have discord. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6-9 server Thursday: 6-9 server Friday: 6:30-9:30 server For more info, add my battletag Blazin#1971 and talk to me in game.Demonicblaze0 3h
5h [H] 2 Night/Week 7/7M Recruiting <Haven> is a two night per week (Wed/Thurs) mythic progression guild on US-Horde Hyjal. Haven is currently 7/7M EN, 2/3H ToV and is now recruiting for our Legion Mythic progression team. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional knowledge and experience in their specific class and role in the raid atmosphere. We expect our raiders to stay focused and maintain a positive attitude even after repeated wipes on an encounter. This is a high intensity group, we bring the best possible comp to the raid for each fight. This means that players may be sat either for comp or performance reasons. Haven is searching for individuals who have prior progression raiding experience. Raid Times: - Tuesday, 6:45-10pm PST ( Optional Farm/Other events ) - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST Currently recruiting: DPS Death Knight Hunter Shadow Priest Warlock DPS Warrior Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of current recruitment needs. Loot: We distribute loot using loot council. Haven's loot council is designed to assign loot to individuals based on a few certain things. Loot will be distributed to raiders based on who it is the biggest upgrade for and will benefit from it the most. Player performance also plays a role. If you are consistently making mistakes it may get passed on to a different raider. More details will be shared with you during interview or application process. We've closed our website and now perform the entirety of our recruitment process via Discord. To apply please add all 3 Battletags found below. One of these 3 people will direct you to our Discord and schedule an interview with you: Leadership: GM - Darmstadt – Darmstadt#1445 Sunblaze – Sun#11775 Alumeni – Simy#1663 Wowprogress: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/HavenSunblaze22 5h
5h Arms/Elemental Duo LF Raid Team 870 Arms Warrior(7/7 H) 862 Elemental Shaman(5/7 H) Were looking for a late night guild to progress with. We are always on time, prepared with flasks/enchants/food/etc. and ready to go. When we are not raiding we do a ton of Mythic+ runs so were always available to help with those.Please respond with your guild recruitment needs, raid times, website(if you have one), and the earliest we can do a trial raid or mythic+ run. Here is the armory link for my Shaman friend. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/attitude/simple We hope to move servers within the next week or so. Have a great night, everyone.Musclemeds5 5h
8h [H] Heroic Xavius on Sale! <Velkyn Sol> 4/7M on Hyjal (US Horde) is selling H Xavius carries! Info: Come get your Ahead of the Curve: Xavius achievement before Nighthold release! Loot will be set to personal. Don’t forget your bonus rolls! Price: 50k gold. We require a 50% deposit beforehand to reserve your spot! Discounts: Bring a friend get 50% off of your run price! (75k for both of you!) When: Each Tuesday at 6:45pm server (9:45pm EST). Each Monday at 6:45pm server (9:45pm EST). Please be on 15 minutes early as courtesy to fellow carries. We will be adding dates as demand and availability change. Stay posted! If you have questions please feel free to contact any of the following: For Tuesday Runs: Artikona#1656 Meg#1272 Wishbear#1921 For Monday Runs: Krystalline#1901 Xytam#1691 Ariyel#1614Artikona4 8h
10h ENLIGHTENED DARK [H] recruiting weekends <Enlightened Dark> is recruiting for raiding. We have several holes to fill: Any DPS with Tank OS, Mage, Hunter, Spriest, and 1 Healer non-shaman/druid. We are 7/7 Heroic EN and 3/3 N Tov. Looking to get to 20 serious players for mythic. Raid times are Sat/Sun 1pm-4pm pacific. Add Triflin#1807 to inquire!Triflin0 10h
10h H <Fat Chance> 7-7H EN 1-3H ToV Recruiting Hello, We are currently recruiting players for Legion raids. This guild has been around for a longtime and most of us have raided together for over 6 years. We took a break from raiding in WoD. Were looking for Loyal and Friendly people that want to progress and have fun! Wednesday and Mondays 6-9:30 Server . Recruiting atm, Healer Contact Timbonics#1808 or Hawkke#1697 if interested. ThanksAnnagon28 10h
15h An old guild named Astral Knights Greetings, I am just poking around to see if anyone can point me in a certain direction. I am trying to look up the history of a guild I was once in, and if certain members are still playing. The guild was known as Astral Knights, and was led by a character named Challanger (He renamed the character to Visiion at one time, then back again). If anyone knows of this guild or its old players, I believe some merged with Drunk and Dangerous, some helped form Fun with Friends. A list of some of the players can be found below - if anyone knows them or if they are active, it would be greatly appreciated - Challanger Angelove Carethtim Katatonya Selmaeve Achmedtwo Salladin Jerseyeve Thiliy Urudrian Bamfingers Ailissara Ellunae Aldas Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding these old souls.Kensith4 15h
22h Rival horde recruiting <RIVAL> 7/7 H EN, 2/3 ToV looking for more rdps and heals(pref pally) for our core please be (18+). We use Ts3, raiding 2 nights a week thurs/sat 8pm. Laid back and social group that likes to have fun and progress. Add lol#11474 for more info if interested.Boomkinlol0 22h
1d (H)Ancora 7/7N Ancora is a new guild on US-Hyjal formed by a few friends looking for like minded people to help us expand for Legion. We are a friendly and casual guild that understands real life comes first. We raid Wed and Thurs nights starting at 10pm CST-12pm CST. We like to play the game to have fun. All classes still welcome to apply :). We have a discord server. We are currently 7/7N EN and 2/3N ToV.For more information PM Obitual or Ganthet(bnet ID Emeraldlight#1528).Ganthet0 1d
1d (H) <Dont Die> 7/7H EN, 2/3N ToV Recruiting <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a brand new guild, formed by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! We are currently 7/7N Emerald Nightmare!! We are looking to continue to shore up the roster, and move on to heroics. Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. LEGION RECRUITMENT: OPEN RECRUITMENT! ANY AND ALL CLASSES WELCOME! We will be looking to have a 16-20 man roster! Currently recruiting for our Core Team: RANGED DPS(Boomkin Pref) and a DPS w/ Tank OS!! Also taking players that are leveling or just interested in Mythic+ and an occasional raid. LOOT: PERSONAL! We will use Personal Loot for the foreseeable future as this will help take away the stress of competing or needing to stack raids to make sure all loot gets used. We want everyone to have a chance at the shiny purples! We will also encourage the trading of loot, when not an upgrade, before it gets disenchanted or vendored. SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Friday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! Ideally, we would like all of our raiders to be 840 equipped to begin raiding. This way we are at an acceptable level that gear and dps checks won’t be an issue and holding up boss kills. BUT you will not be turned away if you don’t meet this requirement! We love running mythic dungeons and doing world quests to help people get some gear to flesh out what they need to start raiding! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver or Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver21 1d
1d [H] 7/7 H 1/3H Tank LF Guild Hey there, I've jumped around a couple trade chat spam guilds and every time they've either lied about their progress, lied about how many they have to pug, or the guild is entirely empty unless its raid time on the dot. Looking for a guild that is pretty busy. I understand everyone has lives and jobs, but I'm trying to find people that play for more than just a 3 hour window twice a week. I haven't gotten much out of M+s because i'm afraid to pug over +5 and would really like to find a guild that I can push those with. Priorities to any guilds that need a tank, that's where all my experience is and what role I'd prefer to keep playing. I'm a quick learner though and will go fury if the guild is a good fit. The later you raid (Server time) for me the better but my schedule is pretty loose. Post here or hit me up in game if there's a spot for me in your guild!Amaruu0 1d
1d [H] Casual raid guild LFM Guild Name: Ministry of Silly Walks Guild Type: Casual raiding guild Raid Times: Afternoon raid team is 330-6pm server (6/7N) Evening raid team is 7-10pm server (starting Nov 1st) Who we are: We are a laid back guild with very friendly members. We like doing things together and helping each other out. We run mythics and all kinds of stuff together. We are a casual guild and we know life comes first. We do ask if you sign up for raid you have a basic understanding of the fights and come with consumables. What we are looking for: ***Afternoon team*** we need a couple caster DPS, we oddly lack mages and locks, I am not sure why ***Evening team*** we need DPS and possibly 1 healer - part of the afternoon group will be in this raid bringing our raid experience to make sure this doesn't feel like a B team *** Also, if you are just looking for a place to call home and don't want to raid you are free to join us Who to talk to: anyone in guild can invite but if you have questions you can contact me either on this toon or my BTAG is Gwynaviere#1939 Thanks :) p.s. We use Curse for our Voice Chat - it works nicelyAenyae9 1d
1d Selling Nightbane Mount Hi everyone, We are selling the Nightbane mount for interested, serious buyers. Boss will already be spawned for you in Kara with 880+ 7/7 Mythic Raiders. Pay in advance, show up, hit some buttons to kill the boss, get the mount. Please add me on Btag for more info or to sign up - warbean#1132 Runs will most likely be weekends, Saturday or Sunday, at about 6:00 PST or 7:00 PST. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. You are guaranteed the mount or you don't pay. (Will bring 4 unsaved characters in addition to yourself) Thanks!Warbean5 1d
2d [H] T/Th 6-8:30pm PST 5/7H | Sat 5-8pm PST Are you looking for a new place to call home? If so, <Born of Blood> may be just what you’re looking for! About <Born of Blood>: <Born of Blood> was founded in June of 2008 and is currently located on Hyjal-US on the Horde side. We are made up of players from all walks of WoW, from former hardcore progression raiders to people experiencing WoW for the first time in Legion. Our aim is to provide a place where people with such differing backgrounds can be able to play and have fun together because after all, WoW is a game and we strongly believe that you should enjoy your time spent in Azeroth. We are an active guild, a community, a place for you to call home. We are not just a place for people to log on for raid times and then disappear until the next raid. The age range of the guild is early 20s to late 40s, and we have a lot of military, both active duty and veterans. We tend to goof off and pick on one another, and our chat can be a bit on the adult side (at least on discord/vent), so if you're easily offended then we probably aren't the guild for you! What We Offer: - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flasks, Potions, & Food for our raiders - Mythic/Mythic+ runs - Experienced players that are willing to give advice about specs/rotation - TWO raid teams, one focused on progression and one for our casual players - A Discord server for both text/voice communication - A Vent server for our raid teams What We Expect From Our Raiders: - High attendance rate (for progression team) - Promptness. Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid - Knowledge of your class and spec - Willingness to improve and adapt and being able to take helpful criticism - Desire to have fun and work as a team - Communication! We all have real lives and understand that sometimes things happen, so if you have to miss a raid night you need to be able to communicate that to a Raid Leader/Officer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progression Raid Team: Raid Times: Tues/Thur 6-8:30pm PST (9-11:30pm EST) Current Progression: 5/7 H EN, 7/7 N EN Loot: Need before greed, but not being an a$$hole/loothog is strongly encouraged ;) Application: http://tinyurl.com/bobprogressionraid Current Recruitment Needs (850+ ilvl): (1) Ranged DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Balance Druid (1) Ranged DPS w/Healing OS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Casual Raid Team (starting Jan. 7, 2017): Raid Times: Sat 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) Loot: Need before greed, but not being an a$$hole/loothog is strongly encouraged ;) Application: http://tinyurl.com/bobcasualraid Current Recruitment Needs (835+ ilvl): Druid: Balance Hunter: BM & Marks Mage: All Priest: Shadow Shaman: Elemental Warlock: All --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Point of Contact: Ellibear (Ellibear#11447) If you are interested in becoming a part of <Born of Blood> and joining our family, please fill out an app/add me on BNet so we can chat further. Thanks for the read and I hope to hear from you soon! <3Ellibear9 2d
2d Bring back World PvP Dear Blizzard & Holinka, OK, so it's been a while since Legion was released and now that a lot of us begrudgingly did PvE to get somewhat geared PLEASE for all that is holy & unholy (I don't judge) bring back the World Defense global channel for non-Legion areas. We are anxiously awaiting the call to arms in the form of... Halaa is under attack! Thrallmar is under attack! Crossroads is under attack! It felt good just writing that and will be even more glorious when you actually listen to the many long time players who truly enjoy the no holds barred action across Azeroth. Thank you for your immediate consideration. Yours truly, DadBacardiand6 2d
2d [H] <Crazy Train> LFM Heroic EN Name: Crazy Train Faction: Horde Raid Days/Times: Wed 6:00pm-8:00pm & Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm PST (server time) Progression: 7/7 N, 1/7 H Loot System: EP/GP Website: http://CrazyTrainHyjal.proboards.com Current Needs: 1 Tank (Pally or Warrior preferred), 2 Ranged (Mage or Druid), and 1 Melee (Rogue) <Crazy Train> is a raiding guild seeking more members to participate in Mythic+ and Heroic raids in Legion. Our guild originally formed in WotLK and has been raiding ever since. Our goal is to clear content while maintaining a friendly social atmosphere. We are not going to be on the cutting edge of progression, but we do enjoy advancing our own experience and having fun while doing it. We don't expect you to be a min/max theory-crafter, but we do expect you to understand your class/spec and have your gear properly gemmed and enchanted. Core raiders are expected to be on-time and prepared for raids and maintain 90% attendance. We don't raid that often and we don't have an army of substitutes ready to step in and take your place, so reliability is essential to progression. All that said, we understand real life happens, so don't think you're going to be kicked or demoted for missing a raid once in a while. The guild provides repairs and feasts and helps with flasks, gems, potions, and enchants. Our loot is distributed using EP/GP which awards items based on participation and how many items you've already received. To contact us you can respond here, visit our forums, add Zexcis#1202 on Battle Net, or whisper any guild member in game and we will get you in touch with an officer.Zexcis80 2d
2d [H] Fun is for Casuals (7/7H, 3/3N) LF DPS Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST. Needs: Ranged DPS preferred, but all candidates welcome. Current Progress: 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic, 3/3 Trial of Valor Normal Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Deàthbydot15 2d
2d [H] Random Playlist LFM for Legion-licious Greetings fellow pixel friends! Random Playlist is seeking Raiders & Casual Members (Yea that’s a thing again!) Raid Recruitment: Healers: Pally, Druid, Monk Ranged: Hunter(s), Lock, Shammy, SPriest Passionate Players are always welcome to apply! Like pretty colors and flashy icons? Check out our website! rpl.wowlaunch.com Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM PST/Server Currently 7/7H EN, 3/3N ToV and looking forward to fun times ahead. Come join us! Last Xpac: AOTC – Heroic Highmail – Heroic Foundry – Heroic Hellfire Cool People Recruitment: With Legion offering stuff to do outside of raids we are looking for new & returning players to do World Quests, Mythic 5-Mans, and all the other new stuff! This is also a great way to ease into raiding at a future date. Contact Information! TELL US HOW MUCH YOU WANT A CUPCAKE! rpl.wowlaunch.com Mel#1879 (Guild Master) Sunfire#1586 (Sexy Officer) Kredulous#1526(Bare Taint)Melodious9 2d
3d <H>1/7M L4 RDPS & HEAL - Wknd Raid Guild >>>> House of Wolves - Hyjal/US <<<< is recruiting CORE Raiders for Mythic Raid Team (EN and TOV - we'll be mainly focused on EN move on to TOV). [/b]. ⊗ Classes We Need - Shadow Priest - Holy Priest **Must be Min ilvl 865 + prefer with Raiding Experience. Casual Players are always welcome to join and All exceptional players are welcome to apply** ⊗ About Us We are comprised of long-time raiders that date back as far as vanilla with extensive raiding experience. We provide steady raid progression with a relaxed raid attitude and 2 raid nights a week (WEEKEND RAIDERS). We optimized our raid preparation on a group and individual level, aiming for strong progression while maintaining respectful stress free atmosphere. We try to provide a stable environment for our raiders to improve as players and teammates and to push for progression and beyond. We are a team that knows how to have fun and take things lightly, yet buckle down and focus as needed for raiding progression. We use Discord as chat/text and EPGP as Loot. ⊗ Current Progression *Emerald Nightmare* - 1/7 M (Current Progression; our main focus) - 7/7 H - 7/7 N *TOV* - 3/3 N ⊗ When/ What Time We Raid? - Friday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) - Saturday: 8pm - 12pm PST (Server Time) ⊗ What we can offer? - A stable roster and raid environment - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flask, Potions, Food, etc to help out when we can (Come prepared please) - Mythic and Mythic + runs - We like lil challange :) - Every Wed is EN Hero Farm night and/or Achievement EN on Normal and N ToV ⊗ What we expect from you? - High attendance rate (minimum 90%) - Knowledge of your class and spec (We expect you to go over logs and Simcraft) - Knowledge of raiding and understand wiping is part of progression - Willingness to improve and adapt. Willing to take CRITIQUE!! (This means, if there's something needs to be fixed such as dps or talent. As a team we are to help each other, however, IF you get offended easily this is NOT for you) - Desire to work as a TEAM - Please understand that we are not here to carry you. We are all here to work together as a Team and enjoy the game we love. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. ⊗ What's next step? If our guild sounds like the right fit for you, please let us know thru our guild web site or btag or Discord (Recruit Officer - Faéth (alt 130 for e)/ Btag Faeth#1121 or Discord Faeth#6348). Feel free to talk to us if you dont like to fill out app. Or else our application can be found at http://houseofwolveshyjal.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you soon!!! Faeth Recruitment Officer: Faéth (alt 130 for "e" in game) Btag - Faeth#1121 GM: Excrusader (Excrusader#1834)Faéth59 3d
3d 1/7 M Tank LF Long term Guild Experience; Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell. WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen. Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf. MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content. Legion - Currently 7/7H and 1/7M EN, 2/3H ToV. Looking for a mature raid team that fits my work schedule. If tank class is not listed that you're looking for, I'm willing to play a different class, although it will need gearing. Also have high interest in teams who have dedicated Mythic+ groups. Raid times; 10PM ET - 2AM ET, any night of the week. I'm willing to play either tank. Battletag - Schiller003#1689 DH - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtwos%c3%adx/simple DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtw%c3%b2six/simple Prefer to do voice interviews rather than written applications.Fourtwosíx3 3d
3d [H] Pay No Heed - 07/07 H recruiting We are a semi casual raiding guild looking for any dps. We are stealdy progressing and working on Heroic kills. Tues -Wed - Thurs 630pm Server ( PST ) to 9pm Server ( PST ) Could use any DPS with at least 850 Ilvl. If you would like to try raiding with us, Contact me in game @ Tachinaori#1603 or go to pnh.enjin.com and fill out an application. Thanks - TachiTachispriest4 3d
3d [H]<Minions Inc> 7/7H EN & 3/3 ToV About our Guild Minions Inc was established in 2006 by a small group of real life friends and co-workers. Since then, we have grown into a diverse set of people from across all 50 states and into Canada. True to our roots, we strive to maintain a sense of constant community both in and outside World of Warcraft, with many of our members having been in the guild for several years and through several xpacs. Social interaction, friendships and solidarity is at the heart of our membership base, fostering a setting that enables us to effectively clear end game content. With that being said... Minions Inc is an adult guild. We talk about adult things, like discussing pleasure toy "A" vs. pleasure toy "B", or Marry, Kill, F$#K, or any assortment of lurid conversations. We don’t cater to divas or elitists. We value teamwork and those who take the time to help others improve their performance or enjoy the game (or both). We don’t put up with d!ckbaggery. We don’t put up with bullying. We don’t put up with a$$holery. We don’t put up with attacks on other guildies. Sure, we give each other a hard time, but when we cross the line, we acknowledge it and make amends. We listen to each other. We actually do care about the people we are gaming with. We are a community of gamers, not just some random people who log on at the same time twice a week. Guild Mission Statement The mission of Minions Inc. is to create and maintain a close knit group of members within a secure and successful environment. Our main focus is to clear end game instances WHILE having a good time. Our intent is to create and maintain a relaxed, unrestricted guild that is both fun but at the same time, committed. We expect a certain amount of class skill and game commitment during raids. As a semi-hardcore raiding guild, our drive is to stay current, face complex raid challenges, and move forward with positive raid progression. We will strive for full heroic clears. Don't expect a Mythic HXC raid team please. We would rather bring raider/guildie alts in and continue to progress our own people while rewarding dedication and attendance with raider carries than fight, argue and become frustrated with each other. This is a GAME. Lets enjoy playing it. http://www.minionsinc.com Raid times: Progression Tuesday & Thursday 7pm - 10pm PST ALT Raid Friday 7pm - 10pm PST Current Class needs We are currently looking for all classes provided that the player behind them has a team oriented mentality and strives for excellence, we're always looking for exceptional players who are willing to vie for a spot. Our raid team for Legion was re-built from the ground up. Anyone still has a chance to join our team. Visit our website (www.minionsinc.com) for more information. You can also contact one of our officers (myself, Mallice, Amples, Chilela & Moostafacles) or any member online for more informationGravetemplar4 3d
4d <Transcend is LFM> H <Transcend is LFM> 1/7M We are a good core group (most of us raided together during HFC Mythic progression) and we are looking for a couple more committed Ranged DPS (Mages, Spriest, and Warlocks preferred but any good player on its main class can work) and a healer to complete our Mythic roster. We are 1/7M EM and 3/3N ToV in Emerald Nightmare; we just need to fill some spots. Raid times are Tue-Wed-Thu 6PM PST to 9PM PST (8PM CST to 11PM CST, 9PM EST to 12AM EST). Send me a message if you are interested or have questions! BT ScottieH#1451Scottie1 4d
4d <Shadow Council> 7/7H LFM <Shadow Council> is an up and coming raiding guild looking for people who want to progress and still have fun in a relaxed environment we are 7/7 nm raid times are Tues/Weds 7pm-10pm EST We use discord for VoIP. We run Mythic+ and have cleared level 5 as a guild already. We currently need to PUG to many people to get started on Heroic EN, but with a few more people we should be able to start Heroic Progression. We believe in progressing as a guild. If you want to progress with us you will always have a spot. Looking for all roles/classes. Come have some fun! Cheers.Aeometh8 4d
4d [H]<recommissioned> 5/7H LF Ranged DPS. <Recommissioned> is a group of friends looking for reliable raiders who can be committed to showing up to raids on time. We are looking to expand our raid group to 15 players and are currently progressing through Heroic EN and soon Trial of Valor. We also have groups for Karazhan if you'd like to run with us as well. Raid times: 8 - 10 PM PST Wednesday/Thursday Need: ANY Ranged DPS Feel free to leave a post, add me at: Smexyness#1252 or whisper a guildmaster or officer if you are interested.Cheesysteak0 4d
4d 869 MM Hunter LF Guild Looking for a new place to call home....wanting to raid 2-3 times a week. Mon-thurs anytime from 6:30 server and on works for me. I am currently 7/7 H EN and 1/7 M EN...sadly my current guild fell apart due to a lot of our raiders having to quit due to RL issues and the leaders had a hard time recovering so now we're splitting up. I am 869 ilvl...keep up on my class to make sure I am doing the best I can at all times. I make sure to learn all the fights prior to coming into raid. I have been part of hardcore progression guilds in the past and understand what is required and always ensure to do my part and be supportive of others in any way I can. As well if your raid needs heals I do have a resto Druid @ 854 ilvl as well that I can main on. If interested in taking me on hit me up...battletag is Duartz89#1328Duarte4 4d
4d Selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare Runs <Mistakes into Miracles> is now selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare! Rewards Include Ahead of the Curve: Xavius Achievement Epics, including chances at Titanforged & Legendaries! (Remember to bring your extra rolls for more chances at loot.) Available Packages & Prices 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Full Clear, Personal Loot -- 100,000 gold Xavius Only, Personal Loot -- 50,000 gold 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Full Clear, Master Loot -- 350,000 gold Scheduling We start full clear runs on Tuesday at 6:30pm server. In very rare circumstances, schedules can be accommodated. Please ask if this is a concern. Contact Info For any questions or to book your run, contact me: Hacksnlusts-Hyjal Battle Tag: Hacks#1827Hacksnlusts5 4d
4d [H] ~870 warlock (plus alts) LF Guild Hello! As the title suggests, I am looking for a home. I was a part of a guild that was -supposedly- doing Mythic content, and then the leaders got burned out and vanished - along with half the raid roster. I've cleared 7/7 H EN and got one kill on M Nythendra (before the guild fell apart). Since then, I've been deciding what exactly it is I want to -do- in WoW anymore, and I honestly don't think Mythic raiding is for me, especially since it means any time NOT in a raid needs to be spent in M+ fishing for 1 titanforged upgrade out of a pool of 10+ items. I'd prefer something a bit more laid back, though I still would like to be able to get AotC before the next tier comes out - I think its fun progressing on and learning fights. Also, as the title states, I have a couple other alts at 110 - an ~860 resto / guardian druid (though raid tanking is not something I'm terribly interested in. 5 mans are fine though) and an ~850 enh shaman. Sort of working on resto, but its by no means ready for a raid setting. I don't check the forums all that often, so feel free to shoot Shunned a mail in game, or add my battle tag - Delphirus#1320 if you want to know more or have any questions.Shunned3 4d
4d 7/7M,2/3H/1/7M,3/3N 830-12 PST Tu-Th 2 Teams Goal: US 200 or better in Legion or Bust!!!!!! <Dark Singularity> is a late-night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic Raids/Dungeons. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We believe that teamwork and proper planning are the keys to success. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: Team Dojo: 7/7M EN, 2/3H ToV Team Infusion: 1/7M EN, 3/3N Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Team Dojo Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Raid Times: Team Infusion Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706 Current need for Team Dojo: High Need- Holy Paladin Medium Need- Shadow Priest Low Need- Other Ranged DPS Current need for Team Infusion: High Need- Shadow Priest Medium Need- Mage Low Need- Other Ranged DPS We may also start an RBG team if we get enough interest from people in our guild. We are on Discord and GroupMe. We use Mumble/Discord as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.Luciden7 4d
5d Classy - H - Hyjal (US) is recruiting! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for casual raiding. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. Our definition of casual raiding - “Two nights a week for progression. Heroic Mode is not guaranteed; purely optional. Get in, kill bosses, get stuff.” If that sounds good to you, read on! GUILD MOTTOS We are not a hardcore guild. Good luck and don't $%# it up. RAID INFO Times -- Thursday 7:00pm - 9:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All times are server time/PST Personal looting – trading of eligible loot is expected by members if not being used for an off-spec. Standard MS/OS rolls apply. Currently, we're looking for healers and ranged DPS. Bonus if you're one with an off-spec of the other. We don't discriminate on classes, roles, or spec. Please bring what you want to play. We are currently 7/7n EN, 2/3n ToV GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're LGBT owned and operated. We do not condone sexism/racism/etc. Keep that mess out of our guild. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my god. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Voice chat. We use Discord. Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. We require members to be 21+. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. We are a “Casual Progression” guild. This means we need to make progress. Unfortunately, those who can't carry their own weight will be benched. While we are looking for raiders, we would gladly take any other folks looking for a nice, relaxed home. Most of us enjoy running dungeons, old raids, etc so feel free to join us! :) CONTACT Beyoncé/Hylia in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets) Imala in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: Leena[#]1732 (remove the brackets)Beyoncé1 5d
5d [H] <Righteous Impurity> 2/7M LF DPS Hey there everyone! We are Righteous Impurity on Hyjal! Our guild has been around for some time, and the guild leaders have been leading RI for over 6 years now. As of right now we are 2/7 Mythic and 7/7 Heroic. Currently we are seeking some good DPS to fill out our ranks for progression through Mythic Emerald Nightmare and future raids to come! Raid Days/Times: Saturday 9pm-1am PST and Sunday 9pm-12am PST. Website: www.righteousimpurity.wowlaunch.com What we expect from you: 845 Min Ilvl 5/7H Min with 7/7H preferred Show up 15 mins early to every raid, if something comes up you let the guild leaders know in advance Be prepared to wipe on new content, but also be prepared to kill new bosses! Look into fights before raid and know how you can help improve upon strats for your class Be willing to speak up in raid. We are a friendly guild and always open to suggestions Be ready to have fun and get new content down! What we are looking for: Shadow Priest Hunter Ele Shaman Mage Boomkin Warlock Thank you for taking a look at us. If you have any questions please contact one of our Recruitment Officers: Ilithiera: InAFire#1892 Zak: ZaK#1619 We look forward to talking to you!Zâkk14 5d
5d [H] <Tranquil> 4/7M Recruiting DPS/Heals! Looking for a place to call home? Tranquil is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are a dedicated, horde raiding guild on Hyjal. Most of our members have been playing since Wrath or earlier and consist primarily of friendly, working adults. We feature a "raid smarter not harder" approach, by researching our class, specs and fights before coming to raid. We favor a normal raid schedule tailored to your average working adult or otherwise, pre-occupied WoW player. What you can expect from us: - Competent/Adult players offering a serious but low stress raid environment. (We still like to have fun while killing big bad monsters!) - Personable and friendly people both in and out of raid. - Activities outside of raiding, such as questing, Battle Grounds, Achievements, and more. - Low drama environment. - A fair loot system, Ranked EPGP What we can expect from you: - You should be socially and morally developed, and open to making new friends. (We are!) - Passionate about your class and capabilities. - Well-read about raid encounters, and interested in communication to come up with strategies and solutions before we hit an instance. - Willing to spec to support guild progression. - Appropriately speced, geared, gemmed and enchanted for current content. - Able to maintain an 80% attendance - Minimum item level of 710 or logs to support an 80% rankings bracket. Schedule: 6:30-9:30 PST Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday Optional: Monday Progression: - Highmaul 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M - Blackrock Foundry 10/10N | 10/10H | 10/10M - Hellfire Citadel 13/13N | 13/13H | 11/13M - Emerald Nightmare 7/7N | 7/7H | 4/7M - Trial of Valor | 2/3H | Currently Recruiting: Tanks: - None Melee: - Ret Paladin - Enhance Shaman - Willing to trial any exceptional healer Ranged DPS: - MM Hunter - Fire/Arcane Mage (Willing to do best spec for fight) - Willing to trial any exceptional healer Healers: - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - MW Monk - Willing to trial any exceptional healer We encourage any individual who feels they are exceptional at their class to apply. We are always seeking skilled players at any class/specialization. For questions contact the following or ask to speak with any officer in game Best Person to contact: Recruitment Officer: Austîn (Austin#11909), Kalitara#1906, Zarkon#1544 Or you can speak directly to a GM. (Please keep in mind they may take longer to get back to you.) GM: Austîn (alt code 140) (Austin#11909) Or visit our website! www.tranquilguild.comAustîn47 5d
6d 866 Warlock LF Guild Guild imploded mid progression --- looking to continue on. Available most nights, message at Hexon#1478. Looking for a guild already progressing through mythic (at least 1/7M EN).Hexonaut1 6d
6d <Blood Ravens> 7/7 H LFM Heals. DPS Blood Ravens, 7/7 Heroic and 3/3 N, is now looking to add both raiders, and members interested in Mythic+ progression. Our raid days/ times are Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9 PM PST with Thursday evenings being an optional raid day, 6PM-9PM PST. We are currently looking to fill all range roles for our team, and looking for like minded people to join us on our journey thru Legion! About Us Our GM and AGM started this guild with the mindset that, all players can become good raiders with the proper help and guidance. We both have previous raid tier experience thru all of WoW. Our GM has been raiding since Molten Core, has experience with all raid tiers, and has been apart of just about all beta, and alpha stages of this game. Our AGM has been raiding since Wrath, with a small break thru Cata, coming back to raiding in Pandaria. Both GM and AGM have raided together since BRF, and have experience with Mythic progression, both as a team and together in previous guilds. We are looking to build a team around the mind set that all players can be raiders. We believe that anyone can raid, despite their numbers on the charts. We do not feel a low dps should be penalized, if they know the mechanics or the fights, don't stand in "buff fire", or anything else can be a detriment to a good dps. We want to build our team around players that enjoy the game, want to raid, and have fun doing so. As such, we will be willing to help in anyway possible to get our raiders to achieve what they are after (better DPS, better healing thru-put, better survivalbilty as a tank), by any means we can. Run dungeons, lfrs, mythic+ to help our team be better players/raiders. Recruitment Needs Tanks: Low Heals: Medium -Priest, Monk, Shaman Melee DPS: Medium Range DPS: Medium Raid Team Goals Our main focus and goal thru this expansion, is to have fun raiding, and to encourage our raiders to enjoy themselves as well. We want to eventually have a full Mythic progression team, and be able to clear full Mythic. However we are realistic in thought that it will take awhile to build that Mythic clear team. So for now, we are looking to start with a small 10 man team, to pursue normal clears, and Heroic progression. As the guild grows, we are hoping to achieve that Mythic Progression/ Clear team. Addons, Consumables, Chat Our raid team will be asked to get, or have already installed, the following add-ons: DBM or BigWigs Konfer Suicide Kings Discord As a guild, we will provide the following: Food Flasks Potions Vantous Runes These will be provided with the understanding that as a raider, you are willing to help support the guild crafters with materials needed to make the above items. As long as these materials are available, the guild will provide for our raid team. We believe that all raiders should have the ability to have what is needed to be the best possible raider they can be, but we also know that endless hours farming can be tedious, so all raiders are asked to help restock the guild as needed. We will be using Konfer Suicide Kings for our loot system. We chose this loot system to insure that all loot is handled fairly for all our raiders. if u are interested in joining and do not know of this system, we would be happy to explain it to you. Chat will be done thru Discord, so please have the ability to use this chat system. A working headset and mic will be needed for each raid. In short, we want to build a guild to have fun, eventually progress, and enjoy this game we all play! If you have any questions, want to join, or chat about anything else to do with the guild, feel free to reply here or message us in game :) GM- Zeerek#1116 AGM- Deliahshadow#1586Sarayeda17 6d
6d <Half Chubs> LF Raiders <Half Chubs> (Horde) is looking for healers and dps 855+ for the raid team. Viable off specs a plus to fill roles if needed. We're 6/7H and 1/3N. We've been around as a guild and raid team for just over a month and feel that we're making great progress for our raid schedule, which is Wed/Thurs 6-8pm server (pacific) with Saturdays as an optional raid night for clean up. Alts, casuals, socials also welcome to join and come hang out with us on discord! We're a crazy bunch and should disclaim that we're not a "pc" guild so it can get a little crazy =) If you're interested and have any questions bnet me jerick85#1220 or whisper me in game - Karatuk.Karutuk5 6d
6d (H) 2330- 0200 PST late night raids 7/7 Heroic EN 2/3 Normal ToV Raid times: 11:30pm - 2:00am PST (server time) on Wednesday and Thursday. Server: Hyjal (horde) Guild: Divine Dragons Alliance Voice chat: Discord Recruitment wish list: shadow priest, hunter, demo warlock, windwalker, ret paladin, feral druid. Also mistweaver or holy priest. We are a new formed guild in Legion, basically a bunch of friends that came together wanting to progress and have fun without the game being a job. We have succeeded. We only raid 5 hours a week, late at night when the kids are asleep (for us parents anyways) and heroic EN is on farm, 2/3 normal ToV after just one raid night in there. Our current roster stands at 19 (2 tanks, 5 heals, 6 melee and 6 ranged). We're looking to expand our core towards 22-24 and to start mythic EN. We may consider adding Tuesdays as a third raid night in the future, but for now we only raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights. If you know your class and enjoy raiding late nights, please respond to this post or contact one of the officers below. DPS applicants expected to pull minimum 200k. Contact Tochee (Hippie#1712), Ophok, or Vynr for more information.Tochee1 6d
Nov 27 The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks. Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 8 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests. We are a social, easy going and fun loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, mythics etc. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however we deal with it asap. Our raid days and times are friday/saturday 6-8 pm (server). Currently we are 7/7N and 1/7 H.We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you. For our raid we are open to anything but hunters (sorry we have 3) All others are welcome, including alts and low levels!! Add Hera#1937 (GM) Theoss#1999 (guild officer) Kieran676#1960 (guild officer) If you wish to chat!~ Happy gaming!Chaotiqua17 Nov 27
Nov 26 Mage LF Guild, 870 ilvl Hey Everyone, Looking to make a change in the guild scene as our guild is currently breaking apart, so now we are all looking for our new pixel homes. Here is a bit about me: 32 years old military Captain in the Army stationed out of Hawaii. I have been playing WoW on a mage fairly consistently for 8 years now. I took a break during HFC as the position I was in drastically made me unavailable, and recently came back to the game in October. I've progressed as quickly as I can to make me hopefully competitive again. Here is what I am looking for: Raid Times - Mon thru Thursday but only 2-3 days with start time no earlier than 6pm HST, which right now is 8pm PST. I want a zero drama guild if that's possible, as I won't cause any nor will i entertain any, meaning I won't participate in it at all. And that's it. Just tag me a note here or add me on Btag SuperMage#116616 to chat.Biofreeze2 Nov 26
Nov 26 [H] LF a Guild Just finally hit 110 on this character and gearing up as a S. Priest mainly, looking to get back into what made me love this game, Raiding. I do have a life outside of the game so I am looking for a guild that raids later in the evening. Will in the meantime continue working on improving this character. Thanks for taking your time in reading this.Grimsinner5 Nov 26
Nov 26 [H] <Server Last> 7/7H 3/3N LF Heal + RDPS Hey All! <Server Last> is a new guild on Hyjal formed from a group of close friends who have raided together for 4+ years. A few of our members have had time conflicts due to school/work so we have a few open spots for our Heroic/Mythic raid group. We like to joke around and have fun but when we pull a boss we keep our heads in the game. Our Plan: Currently farming Heroic EN/Normal ToV and preparing for Mythic EN and Heroic Trial of Valor. Why Join Us? 1.) We love to have a good time and understand that raiding shouldn't be stressful. We do expect everyone to pull their weight but we don't believe in humiliating or demeaning members if they occasionally fall short. 2.) RAID MATS WILL BE FREE!...sort of. We have a guild cook and alchemist that can make the optimal raid flasks/potions/food at maximum efficiency. With that being said we all pitch in to buy or farm the materials needed to make cauldrons/potions/feasts at a fraction of the cost. So no more spending thousands of gold a week to have fun a few hours a night! 3.) Our raid team is experienced - having members who have raided since Vanilla. Most of us have raided Heroic Tier pre MoP and Mythic Tier post MoP. 4.) Flexibility. We know that everyone has real lives to live (well hopefully..) and totally understand when something important pops up that interferes with raid times. As long as its not a habit to miss raid every week, we can look the other way when time demands it. Our Raid Times: Tues 8-10 PST Thurs 8-10 PST Sunday 8-10 PST What We Are Looking For? -1 Healers (Holy Priest,Disc Priest,Mistweaver Monk) -1 Ranged DPS *We will also consider exceptional applicants who are not on this class list* If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to post your info to this thread or PST me in game. PST me @ Jaben or Brewfapper or Chocolatttte #1380 Thanks and happy raiding!Jaben2 Nov 26
Nov 26 862 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hello everyone!! I'm currently in the search of a guild. My current raid schedule is 8:30 - we quit PST weekdays and 6 - we quit PST on weekends. I've cleared all of EN on norm and 3/7 on heroic. Thanks!Angusbadger5 Nov 26
Nov 26 <H> WW MONK LF Heroic Progression Team Hello Hyjal, I'm looking for a team I could join to progress through Heroic EN. Being a college student, I have a very full schedule, and therefore can only commit very specific times to raiding, if any at all. I'd say I'm available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. I'm looking for a more relaxed environment that still wants to move forward fairly quickly and start hitting on Mythic once done with heroic! I raided all summer on a Holy Paladin during HFC, and got to 11/13M !Juuli3 Nov 26
Nov 26 850 Hunter LF Raid As the title says 850 MM hunter looking for a raid/guild for Tue/Wed nights. Nylas#11852Nylas5 Nov 26
Nov 26 843 Resto Shaman lfg hi there i'm looking for a more casual raiding enviroment. That raids during the week. I'm not interested in raiding on the weekends at all. i've got years of experiance healing on this toon. If i sound like a good fit pls let me know here or on battle.net. thanksChroniç4 Nov 26