Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4d Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt160 4d
27m <Foward> <H> Former top 50 guild recruiting Hey everybody I'm Crutchez and I'm the guild leader of a newly formed guild on Hyjal called Forward. The core of the group is a bunch of former top 50 US raiders from WotLK/Cata and we are reforming for legion. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sat from 5:30-8 server. We use TS for our voice and on our second raid night have cleared 7/7 N EN! As we push into Heroic we would love to accept any and all talented players looking to push high end content in Legion. Any interested applicants can add my real ID Raut#1766, Pm me in game, or check us out at forwardhyjal.com! Look forward to hearing from all of you!Crutchez1 27m
1h [H] <Velkyn Sol> 3 Raid Groups! Guild: Velkyn Sol Server: US-Hyjal (PVE) Faction: Horde Loot System: RC Loot Council Voice: Discord Website: velkyn.enjin.com WoD Progression: 13/13M Action 12 News Team! - Recruitment Officers: Rayenn#1451, Nyotei#1129, Loro#1366 - Current Progression: 7/7N, 3/7H - Raid Times: 7pm - 10:30p pst. Tues/Wed - Recruiting: No Immediate openings. - Requirements: min 830+ ilvl, 3rd Relic unlocked, 20 traits in artifact Carnival Fistfighters - Recruitment Officers: Krystalline#1901, Rayenn#1451 - Current Progression: Coming 8/25/16 - Raid Times: Sunday 4p-8p & Monday 7:30p-10p PST - Recruiting: No Immediate openings. - Requirements: min 830+ ilvl, 3rd Relic unlocked, 20 traits in artifact, Honored with Nightfallen Cupcake Fury - Recruitment Officers: Meg#1272, Locas#1811 - Current Progession: 5/7N - Raid Times: Thursday, Friday 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST - Recruiting: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Mage, Enhance Shaman/DK/Ret - Requirements: min 830+ ilvl, 3rd Relic unlocked, atleast 18 traits unlocked However, we are always happy to hear from ANY and ALL skilled players! We are always looking for exceptional players and encourage anyone with a strong background looking for a solid raid team to apply. ****Please be able to provide us with some logs.**** About Us: VS is a structured, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal since 2011. We have always focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with minimal hours/days spent. We are looking for like-minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become a part of our team as we push into Mythics during Legion. We like to joke but have a serious attitude when it comes to raiding. We have lots of fun during off days as a guild with alt runs, mythic dungeons, lfrs, world quests, and some pvp! What the guild expects from you: - We expect you to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid's progress. - Commitment to our raid times. Be on atleast 15 minutes before raid time. - Know your class & research. We have constructive conversations about classes constantly. - Have all raid mats and seals ready before raid. - Have researched all fights before we get there. - Have Big Wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council, Angry Assignments and Weak Auras installed and ready to go! - Be ACTIVE on the guild forums. - A great attitude. Be able to learn from mistakes, and take constructive criticism. - Exceptional raid awareness "Raid spots are earned, not given." There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. If you are focused, dedicated, and intimately know your class. You are competent, skilled, and would like to become a part of a semi-hardcore team full of players always striving to push themselves and the guild forward please contact a recruiting officer!Kikyo17 1h
3h Tank since BC LF home/friends. Currently my Prot Paladin is my "main" sitting at 851, however I have a Druid/Warrior above 840 and a DH/DK above 830. All tanks. I am looking for a home/friends to do Mythic+/Raiding with. It doesn't have to be Mythic raiding, I am ok with normal or Heroic casual raiding as well. I am simply looking to find a group of people to play with whom I enjoy being around and can be successful in clearing content that shouldn't be PuGed. I have no interest in just being another body in the cog of some raiding machine. I want to have a guild that feels like a guild, where everyone is friends and enjoys being around each other. No cliques, no drama, no favoritism etc. I've been raiding as a tank since BC, playing since Alpha of Vanilla. The peak of my raiding experience came during Hard Modes in Wrath. Since then it has been a combination of what is now normal and heroic. I have always been in a MT/OT capacity, and am not looking to be a bench-warmer, I can be guildless to not raid or do group content. If there are no guilds out there, but there's a group of people who play together that need a tank for Mythic+, I am interested in that as well. My play-times are open, I'd prefer anything to be past 4PM Server(4PMPST). I have all voice chats, add-ons, etc. I won't reply or apply to forum posts, if you are interested in myself I'd like effort to be shown by adding me to Battle.Net and discussing it with me there. My BTag is CosmicAngst#11914. I will be out of town until Sunday, but back in action Sunday night. I look forward to finding a place to make some friends.Velystiri7 3h
5h <hKhW> 6/7N ED Recruiting Ranged DPS <Hyjal Kids Hyja Wife> is currently seeking exceptional applicants to round out our raid roster for LEGION. We are excited to start progression raiding in legion, and are seeking other like-minded individuals to join our community. Our guild has been raiding together for over 6 years. Current Progression 6/7N Emerald Dream Prior Experience Full cleared 25m Hard Modes WOTLK (Including 25M firefighter & 25M H LK) Full cleared 25M Heroic Cataclysm (25H Council, Rag , Sinestra) Full cleared 25M Heroic MOP (HOF, TOT, SOO) The raid We are a progression raiding guild that works hard to maintain the balance between raiding, fun, and real-life. We take a quality over quantity approach to the time we spend raiding. Although we have been raiding together since the start of wrath we some how do not have cliques & are very open and friendly, welcoming to new players to join in on Everything. Currently Hyjal Kids Hyja Wife runs the following raid schedule (all times are PST): Tuesday : 6 pm – 9 pm ServerTime Sunday : 5 pm - 9 pm ServerTime As a raider, you can expect from the guild Leadership that will work hard to improve the quality of the raid through theorycrafting, addressing weak points, and recruiting. Timely, efficient, and transparent administration of guild and raid affairs. Fellow raiders who desire in-game success as well as a strong guild community. The opportunity to provide comments, concerns, and suggestions about how the guild or the raid can improve (raid composition, recruit advice, encounter strategies, etc.). Who are we looking for? We seek three things from new recruits: skill, dedication and character. We are always interested in reviewing exceptional apps regardless of current recruiting needs. At this time, we are also specifically seeking: Ranged DPS! Hunter Mage Warlock Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Feel free to apply any exceptional players will be considered (heals/dps/tanks) Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Gfisworkin/Speedlight/Fereveralone or Msg anyone from HKHW ask for an online officer in gameGfisworkin2 5h
13h Horde <WDFA> LF RDPS -We Raid Fri and Sat 7pm-10pm Server (PST) -Went 9/13 Mythic last Xpac -We are looking for DPS and RDPS > MDPS *Really need a Warlock -We use Mumble and provide people that make it to raider status with Food, Flasks, and Pots. -Trial period is about 2 weeks, could be longer could be shorter. -Wanting to hit prog. hard once Raid drops *Check us out on wdfawow.com you can fill out a raid application there if you would like. *Add my Btag to find out more!!! LordMidnight#1799Brochahontas32 13h
19h (H) <Dont Die> 4/7N EN Recruiting <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a brand new guild, formed by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! We are currently 4/7N Emerald Nightmare!! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. LEGION RECRUITMENT: OPEN RECRUITMENT! ANY AND ALL CLASSES WELCOME! We will be looking to have a 16-20 man roster! Currently in need of RANGED DPS! LOOT: PERSONAL! We will use Personal Loot for the foreseeable future as this will help take away the stress of competing or needing to stack raids to make sure all loot gets used. We want everyone to have a chance at the shiny purples! We will also encourage the trading of loot, when not an upgrade, before it gets disenchanted or vendored. SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Friday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! Ideally, we would like all of our raiders to be 840 equipped to begin raiding. This way we are at an acceptable level that gear and dps checks won’t be an issue and holding up boss kills. BUT you will not be turned away if you don’t meet this requirement! We love running mythic dungeons and doing world quests to help people get some gear to flesh out what they need to start raiding! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver or Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver7 19h
19h H <Fat Chance> 6-7N Recruiting Hello, We are currently recruiting players for Legion raids. This guild has been around for a longtime and most of us have raided together for over 6 years. We took a break from raiding in WoD. Were looking for Loyal and Friendly people that want to progress and have fun! Wednesday and Mondays 6:30-10 . Recruiting atm, Mage Lock Druid (Boomkin,Feral) Priest (Shadow) Holy paladin Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Contact Timbonics#1808 or Hawkke#1697 if interested. ThanksAnnagon7 19h
22h RDPS LF N/Heroic Raid Guild Hi guys, I'm wanting to get into raiding with Legion (last time I raided regularly was vanilla) as a range dps and am looking for a good laid back guild. Currently, I'm looking at going elemental shaman (for the healing and melee dps off specs) but could be talked into a shadow priest, MM hunter or mage. I'm looking to raid two days a week, Sun to Thurs in the 8pm to 11pm CST time frame. I'm not really interested in trying for mythic progression at this time. Also, have mic, add-ons, won't stand in the fire and all that jazz. If you think I'd be a good fit or have questions just drop me a line here or message me on bnet (Forrix 1617).Halaak4 22h
1d [H] 2 Night/Week 6/7H Recruiting for Mythic <Haven> is a two night per week mythic progression guild on US-Horde Hyjal. Haven is currently 7/7N, 6/7H EN and is now recruiting for our Legion Mythic progression team. We are looking for individuals who have exceptional knowledge and experience in their specific class and role in the raid atmosphere. We expect our raiders to stay focused and maintain a positive attitude even after repeated wipes on an encounter. This is a high intensity group, we bring the best possible comp to the raid for each fight. This means that players may be sat either for comp or performance reasons. Haven is searching for individuals who have prior progression raiding experience. Raid Times: - Tuesday, 6:45-10pm PST ( Optional Farm/Other events ) - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST Currently recruiting: Rogue Warlock Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of current recruitment needs. Loot: We distribute loot using loot council. Haven's loot council is designed to assign loot to individuals based on a few certain things. Loot will be distributed to raiders based on who it is the biggest upgrade for and will benefit from it the most. Player performance also plays a role. If you are consistently making mistakes it may get passed on to a different raider. More details will be shared with you during interview or application process. We've closed our website and now perform the entirety of our recruitment process via Discord. To apply please add all 3 Battletags found below. One of these 3 people will direct you to our Discord and schedule an interview with you: Leadership: GM - Darmstadt – Darmstadt#1445 Sunblaze – Sun#11775 Alumeni – Simy#1663 Wowprogress: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/HavenSunblaze2 1d
1d [H] InLovingMemory Recruiting InLovingMemory is currently looking for more! Formerly of Rexxar/Misha, core of the group decided to transfer. ILM has been together since WOTLK, consistently progressing through content while maintaining a two night raid week. The group as a whole is more relaxed and poke fun at each other more often than not. While we do take the more relaxed approach, when it comes down to raiding we have the same mindset of progression. Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday 8pm-11pm PST For more information visit our website - http://ilm.enjin.com If interested add myself Ghakas#1582 or THERonArtest#1860Tyestin7 1d
1d T/Thr/Sun 630-9PM Working Class Progression Greetings Hyjal, We are a progression oriented raid guild and have been together since 2012. As a guild, our goal is to progress naturally and competitively while keeping a healthy balance between the game and our personal lives. We are primarily comprised of players who are in their mid twenties to late thirties. Through solid leadership, a stable foundation, and diligence from our raiders, Novicium has set a goal to be in the top 10 of raiding guilds on Hyjal. 1/7 H 9/20/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 3/7 N 9/21/16 (2 hour raid) 2/7 H 9/22/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) Schedule: Mythic Tuesday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Normal/Heroic Wendesday 6.30pm - 8.30PM (5 minute break @ half time) Mythic Thursday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Normal/Heroic Friday 6.30pm - 8.30PM (5 minute break @ half time) Sunday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Our current recruitment needs are targeting ranged players who offer utility. While these off spec requests are not required they are desired for raid versatility. Regardless of our specific recruitment needs our guild is open to exceptional players who align with our core values. Priest - Shadow /w Heal OS Mage - Ranged DPS Druid - Ranged DPS Warlock - Ranged DPS Shaman - Elemental /w Heal OS Hunter - Ranged DPShttp://www.noviciumguild.com/ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10n57JzbH2niVf5J1TP_bQPFNtyZFnewAqLEijfLCkP0/ ScottWray#1817 Nick724#1355Zhartalias10 1d
1d The Padded Cell 7/7N EN LF DPS/Heals <The Padded Cell> is a very tightly-knit guild composed mostly of relatives and friends of relatives. We love to have a great time in raids, but are also keenly focused on progressing into 7.0+. We have the intention to raid Mythic in Legion. About Us: We have came back to Hyjal after being away a few months on Alliance. Previously been on Hyjal since 2012. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH: 6:30 to 9:30PM Pacific Time We use Discord for our raid communications. Our loot system will be using PERSONAL LOOT Our current progression is 7/7N ED, with Heroic Intent in a few weeks. Raid Needs: We are in need of some reliable roles. We are looking for DPS and Heals. Who We Want: Most of our group is experienced in raiding normal and heroic difficulty. We are wanting to build good habits while having fun together. We are not looking for elitism nor laziness. Previous raiding experience is always a plus, but not an absolute requirement. New and returning players are encouraged to hang out in Discord to get to know everybody, as we often use Discord over /g chat Join The Family: If you are interested in joining The Padded Cell, give me a whisper in game or on the forums and we can talk in Discord if you have any questions. My Battletag info if: Troxie#1220 Regards, Troxie PS Best way to reach me is BnetTroxie2 1d
1d <Earned Not Given> (H) <Earned Not Given>(H)- HYJAL 6/7N Emerald Nightmare was founded by 3 mythic raiding friends. The guild has been actively going for 6+ months now. Our goal is to be a SERIOUS raiding team for Legion and in all content going forward that WoW has to offer us. We will strive to provide all members with a competitive and welcoming experience for those that seek such an environment. We are also seeking out casuals/PVPers for Legion. Raids are Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:30pm server time! Priority list: Ranged DPS Ele shaman Mage Boomkin Shadow Priest (No hunters) What we have to offer: -Competitive Raiding environment -Friendship -Mature leadership -Dedicated players to the game -A stable and well-crafted guild structure -Free 24/7 Discord chat access -Logs -Fair loot council system -Free guild repairs, pots, flasks, and food on raid nights! I'm interested! Now what does the Legion team expect from ME? Raider Requirements: -Positive Attitude -Stable Internet Connection -Functional Headset -90% attendance rate/month -Full knowledge of class and all specs - Full knowledge of each Boss Encounter -90 percentile effort -EARN your spot, nothing is given in this guild! Raiding Requirements: -840+ilvl -Full knowledge of class/role -Full knowledge of ALL Emerald Nightmare bosses -Fully enchanted and gemmed gear -Flasks, food, prepots specific to class Addons we Require: -DMB or BIG WIGS -Angry Assignments -Exorsus Raid Tools -RC Loot Council Also check out our website for more info! http://earnednotgiven.us I want to join your raid team/guild, who do I contact? Sugarbearjon#1635 - Guild Master Sten#11609 -Officer Milk#12962 - Officer Ashleymegan#1487 - OfficerBoomstenlaka17 1d
2d Healer and 2 DPS LF Guild Currently 3 friends looking to raid twice a week during the week (no weekends) after 8pm server time (might consider late Sunday night). Wanting to get into Mythic raiding again, but don't mind raiding Heroic to start. I am main spec Holy priest with offspec Disc and I have been playing my priest since I first started this game in BC expansion. I have raided mythic in the past and have done challenge modes as well. I was also an officer in my last guild but I'm not looking for a leadership role this time around. The first DPS is a WW Monk. Also has mythic raiding experience and Challenge mode experience. Off spec is Brewmaster. Was also an officer in previous guild. The second DPS is a Shadow Priest. Raided in WotLK, but has mainly been pvping in the 2k plus bracket. He wants to give raiding another shot :) Has Challenge mode experience as well. Offspec is Holy. Potentially a third DPS in the future (currently moving and job changing). Ret Paladin with Mythic and Challenge mode experience. If you want to check out our character pages - Holy priest - Faolin-Hyjal. WW Monk - Varisia-Hyjal. Shadow Priest - Shooners-Rexxar (For now). Ret Paladin Kelorra - Hyjal. Give me a shout if you need a few talented people to fill up your roster! :DFaolin5 2d
2d H Oblivion Sun/Mon 7-10PST Raid Times - Sun/Mon 7:00-10:00 pacific time Server/Faction - Hyjal US (pacific time zone), Horde Current Legion Progression: N/A Currently Recruiting: Demon Hunter Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest DPS Warrior Legion Raiding Requirements: 840 ilvl, fully enchanted, gemmed, and ready with all consumables Knowledge of all fights Some previous raid experience A "team" mindset We are semi-hardcore on a casual schedule. We have a fun raid atmosphere but still work toward progression each week. For Legion we are going to focus more on mythic than we did in WoD. We are always looking for solid players who will reliably show up to raids, so even if you are not a class/spec we are actively recruiting, feel free to contact us! Our WoD progression ended at: HFC: 13/13 Normal 13/13 Heroic 12/13 Mythic Challenge Modes: 8/8 Gold For Legion, we are going to start clearing heroic/mythic raids a bit sooner than we did in WoD, saving normal runs for alt raids only, while still raiding on our casual schedule. We also do other things, such as: achievements, mythic dungeons, PvP, and alt raids on Wednesdays. We are a very active guild of working adults, so come join us! Website - http://oblivion.wowlaunch.com Contacts - Grim (Guild Lead/Raid Lead) - Grimlen#1586 Honey/Gingerbread (Officer) - Ewie#1158Gingerbread17 2d
2d [H] House of Wolves - L4 Legion Raiders Greetings Everyone!! Liking Legion so far? We DO!! :) (updtd as of 09/22/16) *Need 1 more RDPS fill our Legion Hero/Mythic Roster* <House of Wolves> @ Hyjal - US is recruiting raiders for LEGION. We are comprised of long-time raiders that date back as far as vanilla with extensive raiding experience. With past achievements of HFC Mythic (10/13 in 3 mos; started on 04/2016), steady raid progression with a relaxed raid attitude and 2 raid nights a week (WEEKEND RAIDERS). Going in to Legion we are shifting up a gear, optimizing our raid preparation on a group and individual level, aiming for strong progression while maintaining respectful stress free atmosphere. We try to provide a stable environment for our raiders to improve as players and teammates and to push for progression and beyond. We are a team that knows how to have fun and take things lightly, yet buckle down and focus as needed for raiding progression. We use Discord and EPGP as Loot. For more information please visit our web site http://houseofwolveshyjal.enjin.com *Emerald Nightmare* - Normal (Cleared within 2 hrs on opening night 09/20/16) - Heroic: We are going in this Friday 09/23/16 (Our goal is to clear Hero and move to Mythic) - Mythic: We are planning to progress when Mythic Raid is open We Are Looking for FULL TIME RAIDERS for LEGION **Min iLVL required 840 or Higher with Raiding Experience** - Fire Mage or Boomkin or BM Hunter *Note - If you are interested part time raid or stand by and or member of the guild, please let us know, anyone are welcome to chill w/ us!!!* Raid Times: (We Raid on Weekends!!!) - Friday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) - Saturday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) What We Offer: - A stable roster and raid environment - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Alt raids (When we have time; this can be coordinated) - Flask, Potions, Food, etc to help out when we can (Come prepared please) - Mythic and Mythic + runs - we like lil challange :) What We Expect: - High attendance rate (minimum 90%) - Knowledge of your class and spec - Knowledge of raiding and understand wiping is part of progression - Willingness to improve and adapt. Willing to take CRITIQUE!! - Desire to work as a team Application can be found at http://houseofwolveshyjal.enjin.com/recruitment or feel free to talk to me my ingame name is Faéth (alt 130 for e)/ Btag Faeth#1121 Thank you for reading and hope to talk to you soon. See you guys in Legion!! :D Faeth Guild Officers: GM: Excrusader Recruitment Officer: Faéth (alt 130 for "e" in game) Btag - Faeth#1121Faéth29 2d
2d (H) <Drums of War> PvE/PvP/Errything! Do you hear that beating in the distance, calling you to your destiny? That would be <Drums of War> opening it's recruiting arms! We are a group of long term friends and WoW players, with most of us having been in this game since Burning Crusade. We're a fun group of people, who dabble in all sorts of things, from punting gnomes in Warsong Gulch to downing raid bosses. While we DO have a dedicated raid schedule, we're trying to get more like-minded folks in so we can ALSO tackle the RBG scene! Normal battlegrounds, arenas, mythic dungeons, old raids for xmog, general shenanigans in Halaa are also things we like to partake in - there is a little something for everybody! If you are looking for a hardcore guild that's going to push into mythic on week 2, then we are not for you. Our primary focus is having good synergy with each other during raids, and killing bosses. That being said, if we clear everything and are able to push into mythic, we will totally dabble, it just isn't going to be the end all be all of our objective. We’re all set on tanks and healers, but flexible people are always appreciated! With the expansion coming, and people toon swapping, we get that folks change their mind. Raid nights are Mondays and Thursdays at 8 pm server (11 EST), so if you wanna join up with some super fun, super awesome people, you should hit me, Slyeri or Turtles up in game or mail, or send me a message on bnet at Jobags#1177! Or, you can mosey on over to our fancy website and drop an application off and we'll get back to you as fast as we can! http://drumsofwarhyjal.enjin.com TLDR: -Monday/Thursday 8pm server raids! -BGs/Arenas/Duels/RBGs -Transmog runs! -Mythic dungeons! -Challenge Modes! -Drunken fun! -Halaa! -Hilarity!Elega36 2d
2d 846 Havoc DPS LF late night raid Mythic exp since SoO, looking for a raid team that is late night around the 9-12 server time.Squirtzz0 2d
2d LF Rogue to farm Heavy Junkboxes! Ayo, Like the title says, looking for a rogue to farm 1405 junkboxes. Add me in game and let me know your price. I'll be on weekdays usually after 7pm server and on and off on weekends. Thanks, WootWootpriest0 2d
2d <H> Hunter + Prot Warrior LF Guild My wife and I are looking for a guild after some time away. We like to progress, but will fit best with a laid back group. We're in our 30s with kids and commitments outside of WoW. I have raided in most expansions since Vanilla, generally as a tank or a healer. I have a Prot Warrior at 110, but I could level one of my healers (priest, paladin, shaman) for the right group. My wife plays a hunter exclusively and has raided since Burning Crusade. We were hoping to find a group that runs 8-11pm on Tuesday and Thursday. We might be able to swing something on Sunday, too.Emberfury0 2d
3d <H> 9/13M exp Raider LF Heroic+ Raiding Hello, I am currently looking for a Heroic+ raid team for this expansion. After moving time zones for work, my previous team's raid times do not work out for me. Last expac i mained a 9/13M Warlock before I had to take a break for a few months for the move. This expac i have decided to change my main to a rogue. Right now I am looking for: - A raid team that starts around 9:30/10pm PST that goes for about 2 to 3 hours - A raid team that raids 2 to 3 times a week - A raid team that is planning on being a Heroic+ raid group - A good, close-knit guild group - Likes to have fun but at the same time will down bosses. - Active guild during off raid times All serious inquiries please add me Apollogeze#1769 and we can talk more. I will also be able to provide logs from mythic HFC encounters.Stunasaur1 3d
3d 849+ Warlock LF Mythic raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: M-F 8pm-2am, full avail weekends / Pacific timezone 2. Server preference: Hyjal 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Currently all mythics completed/experience Loooooooots of end game xp from every xpac, except panda land 6. Recent logs (if available): None I have track of, I've been lock most of my career and have been in the top 10 percentile lock rankings at many times, though without proof thats fine if I can just trial member and prove the effort I put in to this. 7. Contact info: I'll see posts here 8. Anything else: Vet raider is an understatement, I've been playing this game since Beta, when pandas polluted us its been a little more off and on. I've been enjoying Legion incredibly so far and plan on sticking it out this xpac. I'm not one who needs hand holding or a point of worry if mechanics will be understood or not, I do my own research and prep and am 110% prepared for most of any raid encounter. The main thing is, I'm looking for the same out of my potential guild. This is important to me as I've done the casual scene and can't stand baby pacing for others for a majority that cares very little for progression. As serious as I take progression I'm really just a friggin goofball and enjoy good company full of gamer goofs, and will be one of the best and most competent caster dps you'll ever have. Any more questions or anything I missed, hit up my bnet.Gakuun1 3d
3d 847 Boomkin LF a Weekend Raiding Guild... LF a weekend raiding guild that will progress to mythics! Pst me ThatBoiBuff#1773Formaloso1 3d
3d 2 DPS LF weekly Raiding Guild Looking to join a core group for raiding. We are semi-hardcore players limited only by our life schedules. We try to get as much as done as possible when able to play and have cleared content successfully in the past. We are looking to raid weekdays 7-10pm server time, fridays off with saturdays and sundays possible. Ele/Enh Sham - I rather play ele but right now game balance is forcing me enhance. Ret Pal Can message me in-game at Zipzapmon or leave a post here! thanks.Zipzapmon4 3d
3d Enlightened Dark recruiting for weekends Hello. I am putting together a Raid Group 2 for my guild, Enlightened Dark. We are on US-HYJAL-H. We will be raiding Sat and Sundays 1pm pacific. Right now we have a little over 10 Raiders and I am very actively recruiting more. Several are joining us this weekend xrealm to try it out, if you'd like to join, please reply back or find me online Triflin#1807 TriflinTriflin4 3d
3d 843+ Prot Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hey all, Title basically says it all, I've been working hard to ensure that I will be an effective member of a raid team. Everything unlocked and aside from a couple random pieces my gear is in very good shape. I have previous high level raiding experience from Cataclysm and the first 2 tiers of MoP, but only played casually in WoD. I am ideally looking for a full-time tanking slot (not interested in doing much if any DPSing). I'm competent, communicate well, learn quickly, and am a mature-minded person. Though I am not necessarily looking for the most serious guild in the world, I am interested in being a part of a team interested in keeping up a semi-hardcore level of mythic progression. Preferred Days: Any Day Preferred Times: 8:00 PST (Server) Start Time (Approx.) Little about me; 27 year-old with steady job Working Mic with all voice software Reliable comp. and internet connection Ready and willing to maintain 100% attendance barring any emergencies Feel free to add me on RealID: Boomr#1517Boomr6 3d
3d 840+ Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild I am a 840+ Resto Shaman looking for a raiding group that raids two nights during the week from around 9:00PM to 12:00AM PST. I am new to wow raiding, I have been running Mythic dungeons with no issues. I do have some Hardmode raiding experience in SWTOR as a Vanguard tank. I am an adult with kids and a job, I will make raid 90% of the time. If I am not going to make it I will know in advance. I am willing to use any voice software and addons required.Colpitts1 3d
3d [H] <Discretion is Advised> Recruiting Hey guys, I am one of the GM's of the guild Discretion is Advised and we are currently looking for more raiders as well as members. Currently we are in a state of rebuilding and need a couple more pieces for our raid team. Our goal is to be able to have a constant 20 man raid team first and foremost, especially for mythics. Then we would love to expand into other aspects of the game or even make a second raid team if enough people join. What does the raid schedule look like? Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 8pm-11pm server time. Currently Seeking: Tank, Healer, and a couple DPS Keep in mind this is what we are looking to fill out for our main raid team. We are a close niche group and have been around for many years now. We are all laid back and like to enjoy the game, but do take progression seriously and would love to do so in Legion. Any questions or concerns you guys might have feel free to add my battle tag: Havoc#1784 and ask away!Xarcanistz1 3d
3d LF Night Raid Group Experienced raider LF raiding guild in the PST time zones. Would prefer times around 8:30pm PST - 9pm PST or later. Been playing since vanilla, raided all content when current and have mythic XP! Let me know for any other info! (b'.')b Now the big one....I will be playing Demon Hunter and will be raiding on him. I know every guild has demon hunters pouring out but gotta try! Can provide any other info needed and apps all that, been part of hardcore raiding guilds and know how it goes. (b'.')bEmokrager0 3d
3d [H] <Amicus> is recruiting If you’re a friendly person looking for a group of amazing people to do dungeons, raid casually with, or just hang out around, Amicus is looking for you. Amicus is a casual, friendly guild that has been playing together in WoW for almost 12 years. We’ve lasted so long because we believe that recruiting great human beings, not classes or raid roles, is the best way to play. We play by three simple rules: Don’t be a jerk. Have fun. If something goes wrong, blame D. We do a weekly normal/heroic raids on Sundays, 7pm - 9pm PST, as well as run 5-man dungeons throughout the week. We subscribe to the idea of bringing the player, not the class, so you never have to be worried about being benched just because you’re not the current flavor of the month - we only ask that you do your best, be prepared, and show up on time for events you sign up for ready to have fun. To chat with each other outside of the game and organize groups, we use Teamspeak 3 and Discord. So what’s the catch for joining our amazing guild? There is none. For more information about joining, contact Zemooranth or Kalagrim in game, or visit our forums at guildamicus.org to put in an application. We’re looking forward to meeting you!Kalagrim1 3d
4d (H) Paladin/Holy Priest LF Raid Guild Hello All, Myself and a healer friend of mine (Maelthalas - Hyjal) are currently looking for a raiding guild on Tichondrius or Hyjal. Willing to server transfer. Info below. Paladin: Spec: Prot/Ret (ilvl 840) (Prot has 16 traits (2 gold) unlocked. Ret has 15 traits unlocked.) No Legendary armor yet. 1. Times available & time zone: Pacific time zone. Available for raids Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 9pm - 12am. 2. Server preference: Tichondrius or Hyjal. 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi/Casual. Relaxed & Friendly environment preferred. 5. Current progression/experience: WotLK/Cata Hardcore. MoP Casual. WoD extremely light. 6. Recent logs (if available): None available due to yearlong break. 7. Contact info: Contact in game. Battletag Krieger#1893. Priest: Spec: Holy (ilvl 841) Has Legendary cloak. 1. Times available & time zone: Pacific time zone. Available for raids Tuesday/Wednesday nights from 9pm - 12am. 2. Server preference: Tichondrius or Hyjal. 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi/Casual. Relaxed & Friendly environment preferred. 5. Current progression/experience: Please ask in-game. 6. Recent logs (if available): None available due to yearlong break. 7. Contact info: Contact in game. Battletag Ebolica#1633.Lianthios1 4d
4d Fury Warrior LF legion raiding guild Looking for a late night weekend raiding guild. Please reply if spots available and for more information. Thanks Troopacalyps3 4d
4d [H] <Renamed Twice> LF 3 Dps <Renamed Twice> LF 3 Dps 2 Melee/1 Range. Mail/plate weares Pref. but will take anyone. Raid times are Tues/Fri 8-10 PM PST. May add more dates in near future PM for details Bnet- Dankdpudding#1764Dankdpudding1 4d
4d Shadow priest LF casual-semi hardcore guild My schedule is pretty full, so I'd really only be able to come on weekends or maybe one week day.Nerfie5 4d
4d 840 Arms Warrior LF Raid Group I've raided on and off for 4 years now, clearing 8/14 SoO Mythic while it was still extremely difficult content (January 12th 2014: Mythic Malkorok) Guild simply fell apart after a month into Draenor and I didn't resub until about a week ago. I love this game and I love raiding with people who can have fun and make progression a priority. Reply here or add my battletag: myxlptlk#1471Mixl2 4d
4d (H) LF Late Night Raiding Guild for Legion I'm currently looking for a guild that raids late night/early morning (somewhere between midnight and noon ST). I'm willing to raid casually or hardcore, whichever is needed. I have experience with all classes except mage, and can prioritize which character I level up for Legion. I'm open to any role/class if the timing can be met. I've raided on and off since Burning Crusade (hardcore guilds at times) and can provide an itemized list if needed. Please let me know if this fits for your raiding guild; feel free to whisper my battle.net account: TDawgGDI#1628.Alorsecrate6 4d
4d Blood DK Looking for Raid Guild Hello My name is James, I am a college student also going to work but enjoy tanking. My days that are open are saturday-tuesday any time. I live in Cali and I do have a mic. Msg me in-game if there is anything else anyone else needs. Thank you for reading.Jamesixchain1 4d
4d 846 Prot warrior, LF Raiding guild I'm looking for a raiding guild with times between 5-11pm PST, any day of the week. I'd like a guild that tries it's hardest to progress quickly, but can still have fun doing it. Previous raid exp Tanked SoO 10m to Heroic Siegecrafter before patch 6.0 dropped, guild stopped raiding due to trouble filling roster. Cleared Mythic Garrosh as a Fury warrior after 6.0. Continued raiding with guild into Highmaul. DPS'd Highmaul to 3/7M, guild stopped raiding due to trouble filling roster. I am also willing to play my Blood Deathknight, who is currently a bit behind, but still 826.Rhuark2 4d
4d 843 prot/fury war 4 late night guild Hello! Im a 843 prot warrior looking for a late night raiding guild for heroic or mythic progression. With my raid times ill take what I can find since they are not normal. I can raid from 12:30/1am to 3am est so that's 9:30/10pm to midnight server time. I am willing to go fury if need be since tank spots are normally full by now but if I can tank I would prefer that. I have raided with death by design since mid mop clearing about 8 mythic bosses in SoO if I remember correctly. In highmaul we went 2/7 mythic and then I got heroic blackhand down before having to take an extended break due to work. I recently came back wanting to raid but cannot do that with my current guild because of my raid times. You can msg me in game at krazumae#1918 or email me at theonic@yahoo.com if your interested. The GM and officers of my current guild can give insight on how I play or if im worth a crap. Im sure they would be willing to speak on my behalf.Azjira1 4d
4d [H] Tank LF Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore Raiding Currently ilvl 849 Brewmaster mainspec. Have 19/13/13 points in Brm/WW/MW LF Hardcore or Semi-Hardcore raiding progression guild. I have done progression raiding from BC through Cataclysm, returning for more in Legion. Looking for Weekday raiding sometime ~1500-1900 server time. Message me in game or add me Chippedice#1711 for questionsChippedice2 4d
4d 843 Protection Paladin looking for new guild Hey there, I am looking for a guild that will be doing heroic and mythic raiding as well as mthyic+ groups. I can make pretty much any schedule at the moment, and I have done mythic raiding in the past, and have raided since vanilla so I am very familiar with how things are done. Pretty laid back person, so message me if your looking!Unbroken1 4d
4d [H] 845 DH Tank Looking for Raiding Guild *Been playing since Burning crusade, was a prot paladin up till cata *Have not Hardcore raided since end of cata *Work and class in the morning so free at night *Extremely laid back guy, but is a dedicated raider Looking for a raiding guild that i can tank for and have a good time with Message me at Shoener#1415 if youd like to talkShoener2 4d
5d [H] <Muppets From Hell> Recruiting for Legion AT THIS TIME WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING! Until we choose to expand the raid team, we are no longer recruiting for raid members. That said, if you are simply interested in joining the guild as a social member, or perhaps as a member who is interested in filling in when raiders are unable to attend, you are more than welcome to message myself or Upstairs(Battle Tags at the bottom of this post) and we can discuss it! [Horde-Hyjal] <Muppets From Hell> is currently recruiting for a semi-hardcore raid team in preparation for a launch in to legion. We are looking to fill our raid team, but are also accepting others simply looking for a fun place to hang out and do other content. We'd definitely like to fill up our ranks a bit to help the guild feel more alive. Who We Are: We are a newly formed guild, lead by a 3 very experienced raiders who have taken a break at various points and are now on their way back. Our collective experience ranges from hardcore progression raiding between early BC all the way up to the end of Cataclysm. Our Goals: Our aim is to complete all raid tiers on AT LEAST heroic difficulty prior to the opening of the next raid. This is our primary goal. Mythic raiding is not something we are specifically aiming towards, but is not completely out of the question if we can get enough people interested in it. What to expect from our guild: -Skilled players focused on gearing up AND having fun. (Joking around and having fun during raid is acceptable and encouraged as long as it does not interfere with progression.) -Friendly environment. -Aside from raiding: dungeons, achievement runs, and old content is frequently ran by us. -Loot System: Mater Loot - Highest /roll wins, limit to 1 piece of loot per boss. This is NOT a strict system, common courtesy and consideration for others takes priority. If someone needs a piece much more than you, it would be greatly appreciated if you simply pass on rolling or pass the loot to them. If drama starts to arise over loot, we may have to reconsider how it is handled. What we expect from you: -Preferably over the age of 18, this is not a strict requirement however. -Communication is key! We use Discord for a VoIP program. A microphone, and the effective use of it is required for ALL tank and healer applicants. A microphone is not required for our dps, but is still preferred. -We expect our raiders to be mature when needed to be (outside of that be as immature as you like, we sure are) -Members of the raid team should be prepared to read up on encounters prior to facing them, to understand basic strategies. Don't go in to the fight blind! -Know your class! Knowledge of your other specs may come in handy if your specific spec becomes less viable. It will not be required that you switch specs if you are not comfortable with it however. -Be prepared for raid! Gems, enchants, and flasks/potions will be required for progression encounters! Some may be provided by the guild, but it may not always be the case, especially early on. -Be capable of maintaining solid attendance! Especially as a tank or healer! If you are not going to be able to show up some times, let us know well in advance so we can arrange for the spot to be filled! -Don't AFK/be lazy on wipes! We only raid a limited amount of time each week. Quick wipe recovery will be pressed during our raid times. Schedule: Currently our raid times are: Tuesday AND Thursday 6-9pm PST (Server Time). Each raid night will include one 5-10 minute break roughly midway through. Our raid schedule may expand to include an OPTIONAL raid at some point, most likely during the weekend. It will always be completely optional however, and will likely include some pugs. What we are looking for Tanks: - Healers: - DPS: - ------------------------------------------------ If you are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact us at the following BattleTags or in game directly, or simply post here in the thread. I will check it several times a day. Upstairs - Battle Tag: River#1803 - Guild Master Chalupa - Battle Tag: Chimichanga#1518 - Officer/RecruiterChalupa18 5d
5d 9pm-12am PST Raid Group Recruiting Hello Everyone! <Enthalpy> is a fast growing guild led by experienced players who are excited to build something strong through Legion. Visit our Website: http://enthalpy-guild.enjin.com/ Infusion - This is the late night group who raid Tuesday & Thursday from 9PM - 12AM PST. The newest raid team starting in Legion, Infusion is still seeking experienced raiders to form its core. Currently the goal for Infusion is to establish a regular core doing Heroic raiding and moving to Mythic raiding if there is interest/competency. Current Recruitment needs (as of 9/19/16): Ranged DPS: Ele Shaman, Mage, Balance Druid Healers: Exceptional Resto Druid (850+ilvl and 100% attendance ability) Back up Raiders (non guaranteed spot/bench) *High chance of being included* as we develop raiding core. -Guardian Druid or Feral Druid (w/either as OS) -Resto Shaman -Frost/Unholy Death Knight w/Blood OS If you are looking to do it all, come join us. Reach out to us in game or add us using the Btag's below so we can discuss our interests. Best of luck in your search and we hope to see you here. -Magicmike (GM) Btag: Dex#1427 -Unholypants (Ignite Raid Leader) -Raycepticon -Rewki (Flux RBG Leader) -Grievër (Infusion Raid Leader) Btag:cerealKiller#1606Grievër15 5d
5d <Crown> 13/13M Recruiting 2-day Greetings! We started as a tight knit 10man raiding guild in 2009 and have been raiding competitively ever since. Maintaining the chemistry of our raid group is just as important as downing progression bosses. We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (8 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need strong players that can push that content on a 2 day schedule. Previous Progression: SoO - 13/13H (mythic at the time) HM - 4/7 M BRF - 8/10M Hellfire Citadel -13/13M Realm: Hyjal-Us Raid Schedule: Friday 6:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) Sunday 6:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) What we are recruiting ... Loot System: Loot Council Requirements We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. Know your class. With only 8 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. Having Mumble downloaded with a working mic is required 100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not deserved. A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. To apply or find more information about us, visit our website: www.crownofhyjal.enjin.com You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions: Bloodbath#1417 Thanks for your timeKungpowcow3 5d
5d (H) Enthalpy Recruiting All Types of Players Hey there everyone! Quintuplets here, I'm the administrative officer for Enthalpy. We're a horde guild who has made their home on Hyjal and we're actively recruiting players for any of the following teams in some capacity or another... Team Ignite: Competitive, Mythic Raiding. This is the guilds flag ship raiding team with hopes of progressing far and beyond the average. WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING SUBSTITUTES FOR IGNITE. Team Infusion: Hardcore Progression. This is an actively recruiting, driven team interested in pushing the limits of end-game PvE content alongside Team Ignite. Team Flux: Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and PvP fun. Flux is currently in the building process and we are looking for an officer to run this division. Team Catalyst: Casual, steady progression and.. pretty much everything else. If you're looking for an enjoyable, mature environment of players but maybe aren't interested in pushing the limits of PvE, we still recommend you find a home with us! If you'd like to apply for one of our teams, head over to: http://enthalpy-guild.enjin.com/ For more information, please don't hesitate to post a response to this thread or contact me in game.Quintuplets0 5d
5d [A] Nocturne Redux Welcomes New Members <Nocturne Redux-Hyjal> has opened recruitment for all classes and levels. Created January 2016, we are an adult alliance guild who focuses on fun, teamwork and progression in a casual environment. Our goal since inception has been to offer an enjoyable environment to spend your 'in game' time with minimal drama. With more than 130 unique members and over 170 alts, we are made up of many gaming couples and long term WoW players who have a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game past, present and future. We offer a home to members of all play styles. You do not have to raid with us to enjoy the guild. Our raid team was 13/13 H HFC and are excited to start up again next week in Legion. We offer 2 types of raids to suit everyone's personal choice and ability: CASUAL: Friday 6:30 - 9:00 pst This group is for you if you are new to raiding, are not able to consistently commit to a raid group or prefer a more casual raid style. PROGRESSION: Wednesday & Sunday 6:30 - 9:00 pst This group is for seasoned raiders who work well within a team to achieve progress goals. If this sounds like a guild you could call home, please contact us in game: Sangriä - Co-GM Gnomewee - Co-GM Kilostabyou - Class Leader Wickedbane - Class Leader Taulmaril - Class Leader Eliza - Class LeaderSangriä0 5d
5d 846FireMage&843Spriest LF latenite guild Hi everyone. A friend and myself are looking for a PST Horde realm to transfer to with the hopes of finding a late night/early morning raiding guild. Both of us have experience raiding since Zul'Gurub in Vanilla through Draenor with the exception of Pandaria. If any late night guilds are recruiting please let us know, we would be willing to xfer right away. Thank you!Zyrule2 5d