Hyjal

Aug 17 [H] LF Raiding guild for Legion! Hey all, I'm currently looking for guild to raid with in Legion and sadly I will be raiding as a Demon Hunter due to leaving my Hunter on my other server. To play with a RL friend and made the Demon Hunter was to play with her immediately. If you possibly have a slot in your raid group for me I can either Tank or Dps depending on what is needed. If you have any questions for me and my raiding background you can leave a post here or add Gimard#1792 on Bnet and I'd be glad to answer any questions.Ashia1 Aug 17
Aug 17 Thinking of Transferring to Hyjal Good Morning / Afternoon everyone! My friend and I are just coming back to WoW after an extended leave (Me since the beginning of WoD, him since Cata) and we wanted to find a nice medium pop server, with a good Horde community. I have done some research on A/H ratios, and server population, but I wanted to hear from the community actually playing on this server to see if it would be a good fit for us. We both would like to do some casual raiding, and want the community to be social. Any input into whether this would be a great place to go to would be great! Thanks everyone!Fingers4 Aug 17
Aug 16 LF Guild Experienced raider w/ 13/13 H HFC and some mythic, looking for raiding guild. My btag is Wits#1997.Disobey0 Aug 16
Aug 16 Blood DK Tank Legion Returning Blood DK looking for long-term guild for Legion. Need guild ASAP. BT: schiller003#1689 I am wanting to find my final raid team in WoW, those times stand for what I am looking for! Experience* Vanilla- MC, ZG, AQ, and BWL to Chrome B/C-N/A WotLK- All raids cleared on heroic including TOGC 25 no wipes achieved Cata- Sever firsts for almost all content and most geared Tank on the server. Spine and Madness heroic killed before any nerf. MOP- All content cleared on heroic, SoO Mythic progression up to blackfuse during content. WOD-Almost all content cleared on mythic 6/7M, 10/10M, 11/13M Raid days: Any days after 10 pm est work for me as I will be off work by then. Experience - 11/13M HFC 10/10M BRF 6/7M HM [u][/u] [b]I WILL NOT APP before talking to someone first, if you think I will be a good fit chat with me and we will go from there.Fourtwosix1 Aug 16
Aug 16 LF Guild Took time off and now back playing because of the expansion coming out. I am not a hardcore gamer, I am looking for a guild that is laid back and just wants to play for fun. I do like raiding here and there but I don't want mandatory raid times and if you can't show you get downgraded because rl gets in the way. Also I have been in guilds where outside of raids it was very quiet and not much chatter which felt like I wasn't in a guild. I have a mic and can download any communication program guild is running. I know it is some demanding things to ask for but I am 32 and just want to play for downtime I don't want another 40hr job outside my 40hr job. Shoot me a tell, trying to get on more steadily every night. Sesaro #1777Hulu1 Aug 16
Aug 16 DPS and Heals needed for Legion! <Call of Cthun> is a fast growing guild on Hyjal looking to recruit members to our core group for Legion! We are focused on downing Heroic content as it is current, but there is potential to push into Mythics as the guild moves forward. As of right now, we are in great need of DPS and healers. Below I will list some classes we are interested in the most, but regardless of what you play, feel free to apply. We are not opposed to running 2-3 of the same class so long as it helps the guild. (*Asterisks designate high priority) *Boomkin Resto Druid *MM/BM Hunter *MW Monk *Rogue Ele Shamy Resto Shamy *Warlock As posted above, we are open to recruit anyone interested, so feel free to drop a reply or put in an app regardless. You never know what could happen, a spot could always open up. Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM PST http://cochyjal.enjin.com/recruitment DapperHound#11175Arhashi1 Aug 16
Aug 16 Buying Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep Working on Ravenholdt rep while we wait for Aug 30. Buying any and all Heavy Junkboxes for the turn in quest. Check your banks, check your alts, check your other alts. Farm some if you want (Pickpocketing LBRS). Paying 50g per box, send them COD to Chipfooze and I WILL buy them until i have enough I need roughly 1750 boxes as of this post Thanks!Chipfooze0 Aug 16
Aug 15 (H) Dark Singularity 13/13M LFM 830-1200 PST <Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We have a good core group and only need a few to push us to the next level. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: 13/13H 13/13M HFC (Got Mythic Tyrant down in 4 pulls) Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706Darkarchaon146 Aug 15
Aug 15 [H] Experienced DPS Demon Hunter LF Raid Team I will be playing a Demon Hunter in Legion and am looking for a heroic raiding guild. I've been testing every aspect of Havoc Demon Hunter. I'm very knowledgeable on how to play the class as best as I can on live and have been researching every bit I can to preform the best I can at 110. I started raiding in Wotlk but not really hardcore. I was on the server Maiev(horde), which was terrible for raiding. I took a break during tier 12. When I came back I switched to Bleeding Hollow(alliance) in Tier 13 to start clearing and push myself to become a better raider. Tier 10 - 6/12 Heroic. Tier 11 - 6/13 Heroic Didn't raid Tier 12 because my computer exploded. Tier 13 - 6/8 Heroic In tier 10 I raided on an enhancement shaman. In tier 11 I raided as a rogue. Tier 13 I switched to Feral Druid(tank) Tier 14 16/16 Normal Quit during Tier 15 Tier 16 14/14 Normal Tier 17 I only raided Highmaul 5/6 Tier 18 I cleared 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic. I raided on my Warlock until the guild developed leadership problems. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Brenedos/advanced I am constantly look for ways to increase my performance in every situation. Which includes having enchants, food, pots, flasks, looking at any logs I get, testing different talents and trinkets on training dummies both single target and cleave/aoe, and putting in as much effort as I can for the best gear possible before raids come out. I am flexible to fit almost any raid times. [EXCEPT 2pm-3pm PST] Here are some logs I gathered to show that I'm not terrible. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Hb37KB2a6whc1pmv/#type=damage-done If you would so kindly like to give me a chance to prove myself, you can reach me by replying or messaging me at my realid : TonyMacaroni#11809 or on Discord at TonyMacaroni#9367Tsero8 Aug 15
Aug 15 Enh Shaman lf legion guild Returning for legion and need a home. Looking for laid back guild but still pushes progression. I plan to main enhancement as coming back it has given me the most joy. The only experience worth mentioning was progression from cata. My raid team finished around the 5000th for H DS then broke up. Other than that its been on and off but once again nothing worth mentioning. pm me: Sonic #1373 for more info. Edit: I can't raid on Thursdays. I might be able to make adjustments to my schedule but I would prefer no Thurs raids.Kairoo0 Aug 15
Aug 14 [H] <Midpull>13/13M Recruiting for Legion! <Midpull> is a 13/13M HFC US Top 200 Mythic progression guild based on the Hyjal server (PvE Server/Horde Dominated). http://midpull.guildlaunch.com We are actively recruiting dedicated and progression minded players to out our mythic raid team and to bolster our lineup moving forward into Legion! Currently we are recruiting for full-time raid positions: Mistweaver Monk Disc Priest Holy Pally Elemental Shaman Classes listed above are priority, however, we will be taking any considerations for well thought out applications from any other classes to compete for a roster spot. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7-10pm PST Wednesday: 7-10pm PST Thursday: 7-10pm PSTPlease Note: During the first few weeks of a new tier we will extend our hours slightly; either by picking up an extra raid day, or by extending raid hours beyond given times. We do this to take advantage of gathering tier sets, smoothing out mechanics, and preparing ourselves for the first week mythic opens. Currently, we are just raiding on Tuesday. We only need one day to clear and farm mounts for the guild. We will resume a full raid schedule as soon as Legion arrives. Loot System: EPGP Lootmaster Communication Method: Ventrilo -The raiding aspect of World of Warcraft requires communication and we ask that you be able to do so effectively. Requirements For Raiding: A system that can handle blizzard raids. Also a stable internet connection. We are not interested in a player who disconnects twice an hour. Exceptional raid awareness and solid raid performance. This is an important one. We are not looking for someone who doesn't follow raid call outs or mechanics. We are a very competitive raid team. We expect you to bring your best on a daily basis. Theorycrafting, researching, and practicing to bring out your best is recommended. Past progression experience with a dedicated raiding mindset. We're looking for players who have been apart of a previous high end raiding guild. At the very least, experienced in current mythic content. We're looking for players that show up on time, use the best consumables for your class, and being able to mix/max your character to the fullest is a must. We expect 90-95% attendance while not progressing. Near 100% during progression. We understand that life happens, just don't turn it into a habit or you will be replaced. A great attitude with some patience. Especially during progression where there will be wiping involved.About us: We are a laid back guild who enjoys the pleasures of this game and several others.. Our goal is to clear as much content as possible during each tier! We try to maintain a ranking of at least top 200 US. Our raiders are very dedicated and our leadership is unmatched. Most of us have been raiding together now for several years and the plan is to continue down that path through Legion. Our guild is full of life and we constantly have people on looking to do things. How To Apply http://midpull.guildlaunch.com Visit our website!! Register! Check us out and get to know us a little better. Contact one of our officers with any questions related to the guild or the application process! Bcimdrood- Bcimholy#1482 Tenadin - Tenadin#1885 Lrdscarecrow - Scarecrow#1850 Karved- Jarbear#1803Lrdscarecrow55 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Midpull> Selling Mythic Archi Mount Midpull is looking to sell Mythic Archimonde and the Felsteel Annihilator in the last few weeks leading up to legion. Price- 900k What you get- Felsteel Annihilator Any gear that is for your spec We are only looking to sell Archimonde at this time. Time- Tues around 8 pt Must have gold on Hyjal and we require a 300k deposit at least 1 day in advance. Contact Tenadin#1885 to schedule a run or to ask any questions you may have.Tenadin9 Aug 14
Aug 13 >Regulatørs< (A) - Need raiders for Legion! Regulatørs Website: (Private Facebook Group access given to members only.) Regulatørs Wow Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/hyjal/Regulatørs/ Regulatørs WOW-Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Regulatørs About us: Regulatørs was founded in 2010 during Wrath by a bunch of friends. We are a non-hardcore guild with very good people working together. Many of the leaders have multiple alts and accounts and know their classes well. We currently raid almost every day of the week to provide many options for our members. Our main progression group is a 20+ group doing Heroic and Mythic content. If you are looking for an Alliance guild that runs many raids during the week please contact us! Current Guild Masters: Greenstone, Shintoa Current Raid Leaders: Greenstone, Slayerella Recruitment: We have open recruitment for friends and individuals interested in playing the game and helping people out. We allow alts from other guilds to join us just to view our calendar. However we are not a leveling guild and prefer people with multiple alts since we run so much content. We are not a strict guild and allow anyone to join, however if you act immature, don't listen in raids or cause drama in guild or general populace of the server you may be booted. I tend to be very tough on people once they get on my bad side, however if you aren't interested in causing drama then this guild is a perfect place for you. As I said we are a friends guild so normally we want people to respect each other, we do not allow racism, or talk of abuse to anyone in guild chat. However we are an adult guild and sometimes we will have adult topics in guild chat. This is why we prefer 18 and older players. Our requirements: 01. Respect other members of the guild and in general other people. 02. Must have vent no exceptions. 03. Listen to raid leaders during raids. 04. Know the fights and how to move. (OMG FIRE ITS A 1 UP!) 05. Don't expect every fight to be an instant one shot kill. 06. Know how to have fun but don't be a complete !@#$%^ over vent or in a raid. 07. Leaving a raid without a real reason or rage quitting is a big issue. 08. If you want to join the progression team you must have 700 ilvl or greater. 09. Our dps requirements are based on the size of the raids, since flex scaling. 10. We will request that you install DBM, ORA3 and GTFO, DBM/ORA3 are MANDATORY. Our loot rules: 01. All loot gets distributed after boss dies, be aware we will not hold your hand. 02. One Main Spec Need per Raid. (This includes any tier upgrades.) 03. Infinite Main/Off Spec Greed (Does not include tier of course.) 04. Must be on vent or you get no loot - loot is distributed over vent. 05. If you have to leave early before the raid is called don't expect loot. (No exceptions unless its cleared before the raid actually starts.) 06. No Tier Upgrade will be given as OFFSPEC or GREED unless whole raid agrees. 07. If asked to switch specs in raid, you can choose which spec is your main for raid. ***Above is true if we are not doing current version personal loot! Ranks: Ranks are set to work with raiders. Everyone is set as Nomads to start without any access to anything. Then you move on to Townsfolk with viewing access to gbank tabs. From there you move to Mercenary with access to repairs / invite and first tab of gbank. Highest rank is Raider a bigger amount for repairs and access to multiple tabs in gbank. We also have a Graveyard rank for toons that have not been played for more than 20 days this way we can see if you have any strange activity on your account. And we have a Poop Room rank for people who start trouble in raid or joined but never spoke with a guild leader. Raid Times: Raiding is not mandatory however we post many raids up on our guild Calendar every week, if you sign up you should attend if you do not attend for an extended period of time your rank will drop. Raiding schedules: Wed/Fri - 6PM - 9PM server. Thurs/Sat - 6PM - 9PM server (Depends on attendance.) Sat(Night) - 9:30PM - 12Mid Server Guild raid invites start at 15 mins before raid, we do not normally pug. Recruiting level 100's for raiding, alts welcome if they will become your main in guild. The best food and flasks are expected to be used to raid however we do provide if forgotten. All gems and enchants are free once you have been a member of the raid team for at least two weeks. While you are in a trial period you do not have access to a need roll for two weeks. If you are looking for a solid game experience that touches on all aspects of pve game-play including heroics and older raid achievements consider whispering one of our members. Greenstone 2016!Greenstone0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild Longtime Tank Prot Warrior Looking for a bit more of a hardcore raiding atmosphere for Legion. A guild that is looking to progress quickly and takes pride in how quickly they are able to down content. Ideal weekday raiding Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur A guild that requires certain gems/enchants as well as consumables for fights. If you're in need of an experienced tank, hit me up in game. Bagamut - Hyjal or add me to your b.net Exversion#1740Bagamut0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Group LF raiding guild. Hello Hyjal! I am looking for a raiding guild. I have a few friends to bring a long with me as well. I Have not played since MoP, aside from a little leveling in WoD. When I was active, I was guild leader of Raiding with Scissors on Korgath, we were a heroic progression guild (before mythic was a thing). I have passed along my mantle of guild leader and seek a new place to call home. We have started leveling our new characters and will be ready for Legion when it arrives. Me: Healer or tank preferred. DPS if needed. Most experience as resto shaman and prot pally. - Extensive raid leading experience and shot calling. Can also take a back seat approach. My wife: Healer preferred. Tank if needed. Most experience as resto druid and blood dk. - Raid leading experience, can play several classes/specs competently. Mythic experience. I also have two or three other people who would like to raid with me who have varying levels of raid experience. Mostly DPS. I know it can be hard to fit a group this large into an existing raid setting, and if your guild can do it awesome. If not, I would consider an active guild with no current (or very small) raid group. We are looking for a chill place to hang out, no drama. We are all mid 20’s to early 30’s. We want to push content, but do have families and jobs, so hardcore server first type progression is no longer what we seek. As long as we can have end game content on farm before the next tier we will be happy. Add us to your current group or let us help you start raiding! Our ideal times would be 6-9pm server time weekdays, we are slightly flexible though.Shamwich4 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Augment Illidan-US Mythic Raiding ...Ultròn0 Aug 13
Aug 13 [H] Need healers and RDPS for Legion <Call of Cthun> is a fast growing guild on Hyjal looking to recruit members to our core group for Legion! We are focused on downing Heroic content as it is current, but there is potential to push into Mythics as the guild moves forward. As of right now, we are in great need of ranged DPS and healers. Below I will list some classes we are interested in the most, but regardless of what you play, feel free to apply. We are not opposed to running 2-3 of the same class so long as it helps the guild, and with this being a new expansion, a spot very well could open up if people leave. :(High Priority): Hunter (BM/MM) Warlock Mage Shaman (Resto/Ele) Druid (Resto/Boomkin) Priest Paladin (Holy) Monk (MW) :(Low Priority): Paladin (Prot/Ret) Warrior Rogue Demon Hunter Hunter (Survival) Shaman (Enh) Death Knight Monk (BM/WW) Our raid times are as follow: Tuesday 8-11PM PST Thursday 8-11PM PST Sunday (possible fill night) Guild Application: http://cochyjal.enjin.com/recruitment Bnet Info: DapperHound#11175Arhashi8 Aug 13
Aug 13 WTS CHEAP Mythic HFC LOOT Runs *Titanforged* Hello potential buyers, Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351045201 DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details. General Details for raid runs: - Horde Only - I don't bring classes that share tier tokens or an armor type with another buyer. - All raids are Master Loot. - Avg number of loot per buyer is 13-18. - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - Mythic HFC runs take 2-3 hours to complete. - I do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List 13/13M - 500k 7/13-->13/13M - 350k. (All the bosses past Gorefiend) First 6(Lower) - 200k Archimonde - 200K Archimonde - 1.5M (with mount) 7/13-->13/13M + Mount - 1.75M 13/13M + Mount - 2M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. Sale Details: 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM, and be aware our Sale Times are 6PM to 10PM PST on Tuesday. 2. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRF We also sell Mythic Blackhand mount for 250K on Tuesdays @ ~5:45PM PST, before HFC raid has started. - Add Dish#1411 if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider. You will receive any items for you class/spec, including any warforged, titanforged, and sockets. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. What time do you guys usually run HFC? DNOgaming's HFC farm nights are on Tuesday @ 6PM PST. We usually expect to finish around 9PM PST. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Dish#1411. Recommended that you only deal with me when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Dish#1411 Thanks for reading.Jinzel4 Aug 13
Aug 12 Interest in Mythic Dungeon Oriented Guild Hello everyone, As someone who is super excited for Legion and eagerly anticipating the changes to gearing, progression, and just about everything this expansion comes with, I no longer have the time to raid like I used to. Good news though, Legion's Mythic Dungeon system will be able to scratch that itch for me. I haven't seen this mentioned here or the subreddit, but are there guilds looking primarily at the Mythic Dungeon system for their progression? Is anyone on this server interested in putting something like this together?Swansongs5 Aug 12
Aug 11 (H) roleplaying on hyjal? so i recently have started to get into role playing and was wondering if there was any of it going on here on hyjal? Now i know "if you want role play then go to a rp server" i know but i was just wondering if there is any going on here.Zulil0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Experienced raider LF guild. Hello, I'm Disobey. Formally, I was once an Unholy DK at one point in time...However, now I am a Havoc DH! I have cleared all of heroic HFC and can provide competent dps, as well as researching proper stat priorities and rotation.Disobey1 Aug 11
Aug 10 <Sublime> Hyjal 11/13 LF Legion Raiders <Sublime> (Horde US-Hyjal) needs 3 DPS or 2 DPS/1 Healer to work on Mythic Manny/Archie progression this Wednesday and Sunday Aug 3rd and Aug 7th respectively at 7pm PST (10pm EST) Please reply here or add me Nerdcole#1846 to finish up content before Legion. Nothing is on reserve. Our guild has currently achieved 11/13 Mythic HFC in WoD while on the RP-PvP Lightninghoof server. <Sublime> has recently transferred to Hyjal, and we are excited to be part of this community. We are in search of a few skilled DPS and healers interested in joining our ranks for Legion. Our guild is looking for players with some prior knowledge and experience in a raid setting, although, a great personality can be far more valuable. We have become an inviting and longstanding home for many players since Vanilla and welcome new guild members. Our Legion raid schedule is as follows: * Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST * Sunday 6pm-10pm PST Extra Info: *We use RCLoot Council as our loot system - Do ask about this if there are any inquiries! *Mumble is Required while raiding Who to contact? Feel free to add Venarak#1887 or Nerdcole#1846Oräkk2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Looking for RBG Leader & PvP candidates Evening, <Enthalpy> [H] - Hyjal is looking for an RBG Leader and several PvP candidates to establish PvP systems for our newly established guild. We are a new progression guild that will launch into Heroic and Mythic content, but we would like to create a competitive PvP environment for some of our raiders to jump into during off raid times. Please reach out to me so we can discuss our interests. Dex#1427 Enthalpy.guildlaunch.comMagicmike0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Demon Hunter LF raiding guild experienced Mythic raider Raiding since Vanilla, pushed into mythics when they came out. Like title says will raid on demon hunter. Prefer start times 8:30pm PST or later PST timezones Dependable rider (b'.')b Talk in game or post on here for any more info <3Rickkragger0 Aug 10
Aug 9 (H) Looking For New Legion Home Myself and a couple of friends are looking for a new home for Legion. Our guild took a break before HFC and as of late there isn't much of a "core" remaining or planning on coming back to try rebuilding with. We are looking for a two night a week raiding guild who's raid hours are Monday-Thursday (Sunday is a possibility as well) 6:00 PM-11:00 PM MST. Two of us have been playing since Vanilla and the other since Wrath. We all enjoy being high contributing members of a raid group and downing bosses. We are looking for a laid back but solid progression guild. We are looking to full clear Heroics at least, but as we are looking for two nights a week we won't by any means be heartbroken if we don't achieve full mythic clears. If we do, hey awesome! I will be returning to main my Restoration Shaman (offspec undecided as I am researching Ele/Enh). I will of course be leveling my other healers (Priest, Monk & Druid) but I would prefer to main my Shaman. I have a thing for healing...LOL. Fritz is an altoholic who's been Mage class lead, RL+MT on Druid, enh/resto flex Shaman, Paladin heal/tank, and most recently a Hunter (kite all the adds & kill all the things). There are few spec+class combos he doesn't enjoy playing but that could change come Legion pre-patch so he is pretty flexible on what he brings to the table as raider. Xag is a good dps player who is looking at Demon Hunter DPS as his main in Legion but has been Death Knight, Warlock, and Hunter before. The early Demon Hunter access will allow him to decide what direction he will want to take if he doesn't like the DH. Please contact myself or Fritz on Battle Net or reply to this thread. Thank you, and cheers everyone! Zeek070#1269 FritzMeister#1264Zéék7 Aug 9
Aug 9 Me & Hubby looking for new home We've been away from WoW for a long time. We've been playing ffxiv. We're looking for another guild to join on our mains. I main a hunter. (it's only 680). We would love a nice, friendly guild who will help us, who runs things together so we don't have to pug. We're quite shy (him more so). I also love to heal. Currently my healer (resto Shaman) is only 93. Please please help. Needs a guild to call home. Willing to try raiding again. But we don't want to go at things alone. Last raid we did was SoO. Thanks guys!Raedra7 Aug 9
Aug 9 Selling Mythic Lower HFC/Full Heroic Clears <H> Dark Singularity - Hyjal 13/13M is selling Lower HFC Mythic for 300k with only certain warforged/socketed pieces on reserve. We can also include Socrethar, Iskar, and Fel Lord for another 200k. So for all 9 bosses it would be 500k. There are only a few pieces our raiders would want so the buyer would have dibs on anything else that dropped. We are also going to start selling full clears of Heroics. For heroic HFC we are charging 200k for the entire clear. It goes without saying that the buyer would have whatever gear they needed from these bosses. We will try to minimize the chances of a gear battle with other buyers in every way we can. To reserve a spot you must give a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount charged for said clears. We are a fun group to run with and we would love for you to get some loots and achieves. So what are you waiting for go add one of these officers and we will get you hooked up. Lucidterror#1746 SpicyPringle#1766 Archaon#1706 Prodigy#1621Luciden7 Aug 9
Aug 8 [H] &lt;Blood Right&gt; LFM raiders for Legion <Blood Right> of Hyjal is looking for more raiders to join us on our guild adventures. The guild has been close since 2010 and has always had a good family like atmosphere. We earned our first Archimonde Heroic kill early on 9/17/15 and then decided to take a break until legion. We are recruiting for two raid teams. The first team being led by myself who went 9/13M after the guild had decided to break. This group aims to be progressing through Mythic content and still have fun raiding together while raiding on a 2 day a week schedule. The second is a casual group being led by our GM and is for people that cant commit to our raid days, or are still learning the ropes to raiding. Our hardcore team has been raiding together for about a year and a half and is now taking its chance to be able to push harder content. We expect the members of this team to be consistent, show up on time, to research their class, and to always be looking for ways to improve their play. Raid Days: Tuesday 7-11 EST Thursday 7-11 EST Loot System: EPGP loot system Required Mods: Boss Mods (DBM/Bigwigs/ETC) Angry Assignments Exorsus Raid Tools EPGP Lootmaster Point of Contact: Phxntom - Raid Leader/Officer Sauryn#1834 Check out our WoWprogress for class and spec needs regarding our Progression group http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Blood+Right Our casual group is looking for players that want to raid but cant/dont want to commit to a progression group, and for players that are looking to dip their feet into the raiding game. Raid Days: Times not completely established (Will update when they are) Point of Contact: Calacat - Guild Master Calaphrinie#1592 Any one interested in our guild can shoot me a message at Sauryn#1834 with any questions. Happy gaming all.Phxntom3 Aug 8
Aug 8 LFM Legion Raiding ****Updated Post**** See aboveTroxie0 Aug 8
Aug 8 LF Weekend Timed Raiding Guild (LEGION) I'm looking for a good guild to join for legion raiding. Due to my work schedule I'm allowed to raid in the weekends! btag: Tapes#1326Synthex0 Aug 8
Aug 8 <Call of Cthun> Semi-Hardcore Tus/Thu Nights <Call of Cthun> is a newer guild on Hyjal looking to recruit members for our core progression group. We are focused on downing Heroic content as it is current, but there is potential to push into Mythics as the guild moves forward. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday: 8-11PM PST Thursday: 8-11PM PST Sunday: (Possible fill night) What we need: All roles are needed, but we are in high need of RDPS and heals. Requirements: -We require all raid members to download and join Discord for voice chat. A mic is preferable, but we can discuss that as it becomes relevant. -All interested in raiding will be required to fill out a short application on our website. Atmosphere: As where we are a progression guild, we also keep a high focus on community. We do our best to maintain a positive atmosphere with active members, and we have a low tolerance for drama. -------------- For any additional information, feel free to check out our website or reach one of our officers directly. For those just looking for an invite, /who Call of Cthun on Hyjal and ask any member to add you. http://cochyjal.enjin.com/recruitment DapperHound#11175 CptPollution#1660 "Eye of C'thun watch over you."Arhashi1 Aug 8
Aug 7 LF RAIDERS FOR LEGION! <Intensíty> is LF members with their main focus on raiding in Legion! If thats you?! pst me! for more info! raid times are Weekdays and Weekends 8pm-11:30pm EST TIME ZONE. Lets fill up the roster and get prepared! I need only those who are serious about raiding in legion! Battle tag: Tapes#1326Synthex0 Aug 7
Aug 7 &amp;lt;Earned Not Given&amp;gt; <Earned Not Given>(H)- HYJAL 13/13H was founded by 3 mythic raiding friends. Our goal is to be a SERIOUS raiding team come Legion and in all content going forward that WoW has to offer us. We will strive to provide all members with a competitive and welcoming experience for those that seek such an environment. ENG is looking forward to adding a second raid team and pvp sometime after Legion launch. Raid day/times are Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:30pm! What we have to offer -Competitive Raiding environment -Friendship -Mature leadership -Dedicated players to the game -A stable and well crafted guild structure -Free 24/7 Ventrilo chat access -"Housing"/guidance on how to form a raid team and progress on a week to week basis; therefore, having multiple raid teams in the guild -Logs -Fair loot council system -Free guild repairs, pots, flasks, and food on raid nights! I'm interested! Now what does the Legion team expect from ME? -Full understanding of your class that you choose to raid with -Positive outlook on each raid night- NO NEGATIVE NANCYS! -90% attendance/punctuality and if you cannot make raids then tell an officer with AMPLE notice so that it does NOT affect your teammates -A stable internet connection -The strive to be a 90+ percentile raider in EVERY fight -Functional mic -ZERO DRAMA -Selfless character who knows that benching CAN happen on any given night Addons we Require: -DMB or BIG WIGS -Angry Assignments -Exorsus Raid Tools -RC Loot Council We also accept casuals are welcome in guild as well! I want to join your raid team/Im interested in forming a team in your guild, who do I contact? Sugarbearjon#1635 - Guild Master WorldEngine#1414 - Officer Sten#11609 -Officer Milk#12962 - Officer Ashleymegan#1487 - OfficerBoomstenlaka3 Aug 7
Aug 7 [H]<Enthalpy>LFM Casual&Hardcore Progression Hello and welcome to <Enthalpy>! We would like to invite you to a fun, dynamic social atmosphere and raiding environment that takes you back to the early days before LFR. Our members have a variety of raiding experience spanning back to vanilla and BC. We are currently looking to recruit all classes for Legion progression raiding, as well as a 2nd casual raid group and RBG group. Come experience a diverse community of players interested in being a part of a progressive raiding group that does more than just log on and off for raids! We are end game minded, seeking to form bonds with the people we will spend our free time with and highly interested in people who are eager to contribute to this amazing atmosphere we've started to bring together. Do you think you'd fit into this budding little community we've begun to grow? We'd love for you to contact us to chat or please feel free to make a character to join our guild and just get a feel for who we are and how we interact. Tentative schedule for progression is likely to be 2 nights a week, between Sunday through Thursday, after 7pst/10est. Raids will likely be 2.5-3 hours long. Contact Dex#1427 for all progression raid and general guild info Contact Akttaes#1755 for general and social info If you have previous raid leading experience or have had an integral part of progression raiding, or just guild management, we would love to see what you could help us build here!Patapillar0 Aug 7
Aug 7 <David n the Danger Boys> is recruiting <David n the Danger Boys> a Horde guild located on Horde Hyjal and went 5/13M in HFC looking for all roles and classes. We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP, but have kept the same core group since. Looking to add members with the prospect of mythic progression in legion. Keep in mind this is for a core spot in the raid group. Raids times are: Tues + Wed + Fri 7pm-10pm PST If the times mentioned above work, Hit me up on Bnet: Pietro#1207 Any additional questions, feel free to ask here.Bryst0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Mage or prot war LF raid team Very much coming back for Legion. WoD I mostly rolled a mage when my work schedule allowed it, stopped after downing H arch when it was current because of that. Would like to fully clear Legion mythics once it's out. I'm capable of that level of content, having downed mythics before in the past on my bear tank. I'm also 100% reliable and always on time, there will not be a lack of progression due to me, always research every raid before I head in. Also worth mentioning I'm very level headed, chill, also focused though. I'd prefer rolling on my Prot tank this time around. Or, Mage. I'm really only looking for an organized guild that has their stuff together, website (or planning on one), organized forum posts, the works etc. etc. Also prefer a guild that does other activities as well but raiding is my main thing. I do enjoy CMs, completed most of em gold on bear tank for MoP. I dig focused yet communal guilds. Schedule that will work for me is raiding monday-Fri, 6pm PST time EARLIEST. PST PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!!!!!! battletag: SpineCloud#1859 *I'm not really planning on playing much until Legion, understandably and rightfully you'd want to play with me at some point to judge I'm not a derp before giving me a slot on a raid team (or at least a strong consideration). I can provide logs against training dummies, easy thing to do.Caennon2 Aug 6
Aug 6 Heavy Junkboxes Trying my hardest to finish up ravenholdt before Legion (my rep is on an alt, this toon has the gold) paying 25g a box c.o.d anytimeBrandiqt0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Guild Reform for Legion Raiding <Intensíty> is lf dedicated gamers who are PvE inclined & want to succeed in many obstacles in within that category to make our guild top-notch. Discord is also provided. Our Main objective is to grow & Raid For Legion! Join us Today! Message me this is a hardcore raiding guild in the making. Battletag: Tapes#1326 message me LF ALL!Synthex0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Horde Priest Looking for legion raid team I'm willing to play holy, disc, or both, and can dps offspec if need be (although I very much prefer to heal.) I was a hardcore raider during MoP for a patch or two, but last expac I had some trouble finding a raid team that was willing to stay together for very long. I'd like a drama free guild if possible (although I know conflict exists in all guilds... as long as it's not the main theme of every reaction with people it's fine.) I've healed since cataclysm so I know my stuff fairly well. Hit me up if you think I'm a good fit.Fereveralone3 Aug 6
Aug 5 [H] Tank Looking for Raiding Guild Blood DK tank looking for a raiding guild for Legion. - PST time zone, available in the evenings - Heroic and Mythic difficulty - Adult / Mature(ish) guild atmosphere. I do my research and know the encounters before the first pull. I expect everyone else to as well. Hit me up in game, or add me on btag: Red#13988Redicor0 Aug 5
Aug 5 [H]<Call of Cthun> Semi-Hardcore Heroic Call of Cthun - Hyjal (Horde) is a newly formed guild looking to add members to our raid group, as well as non-raiders to keep the guild alive on our off nights. -----Guild Focus----- First and foremost, we will always hold strong the idea of playing what you want. Maybe you main Fire spec on Mage, but others have asked you to play Frost. Well, here we encourage people to shine in the spec they love. We are willing to give up 500dps for a positive guildie. Or in contrast, maybe you like pulling the best DPS and don't really care what class you play. That is also fine, so long as you respect other's rights to chose otherwise. As where we do have plans to progress through Heroic Raids throughout Legion (and the future to come), we keep in mind that this is still a game, and games are meant to provide fun. Raid nights are likely to be the most active times of the week, but we aim to keep the guild alive on those off days. No one wants to log on, press 'J' and see that they are the sole member online, especially not in the middle of the day. We, the founders of Call of C'thun, like to stay active ourselves. Whether we are doing dailies, hunting down that last piece of mog (send help), or starting a mammoth parade in Orgrimmar for the 3rd time this week, we want to stay available. We also plan to keep our Facebook group fairly active so that members can easily interact outside of the game and possibly even get things started in game. Also, expect a fair share of memes. PS: As where we do not consider ourselves a PvP oriented guild, we are open to PvP oriented players joining and using us as a platform to recruit members to their PvP groups. For more information on this, add me on Bnet (info below) or drop a reply and I will answer any questions. -----Raider Info----- Due to this being a newly formed guild, raid nights and times are not locked in place and are up for negotiation based on what benefits the majority. As for days, raid will be 2-3 nights a week, and raid times will be 8-11PM Server (PST), Tuesday and Thursday with possible fill nights on Sundays. What we need: We are accepting all roles at the moments, however, we have a high priority on RDPS and heals. Raiders are expected to join comms, whether that be with or without a mic (tanks must have mics to communicate with each other). We also expect people to be willing to learn their class and research problem bosses. Above all though, we want to keep a positive environment and plan to keep things as stress free as possible. :) Anyone interested in joining our raiding group will have to fill out our application on out guild website (info below). Most of the above information will be restated there, so you can scroll down to the application itself (once on the website). -----Non-Raid Events----- Transog Competitions - Myself (the GM) and our co-founder, are highly interested in mog. So, we plan to hold a monthly transmog competition where we will pick the best dressed member of the guild and display their mog on our website's front page for all to envy. Player of the Week - Whether someone saved the raid from a wipe, payed for someone's subscription in a time of need, or just made a large donation to the guild bank, we plan to pick one person and make them our Player of the Week which will be displayed on the guild website as well as be part of the guild message. -----Additional Info----- So if you are looking for a guild that is serious, but not looking for a second job in game, and are looking for a guild where your opinion holds more weight, check us out and drop a response here, through bnet, or fill out an app on our website! Have fun! Bnet: DapperHound#11175 Application: http://cochyjal.enjin.com/recruitment "Eye of C'thun watch over you."Arhashi0 Aug 5
Aug 5 (H) MM Hunter Looking for Late Night Raids Due to my work schedule, I am unable to raid consistently with my guild as I am working until 7pm Pacific time. If any current guilds or organized groups are running some late night raids and need some ranged dps, hit me up on Grendel #1570. My current ilevel is 720 and I am experienced in heroic versions of all fights (some more so than others). Thanks!Bullcifer2 Aug 5
Aug 5 Horde Enhancement Shaman LF Late Night Guild Hello! I'm hoping to find a fun group of people to get back into raiding with for Legion. I raided from Vanilla up through Ulduar, came back for early Cataclysm but then our guild fell apart and I haven't raided since. I'm self-sufficient, show-up prepared and on-time and do my research prior to raids. Ideal guild would be a group of people who push each other but know how to maintain a sense of humor and not take things too seriously. Ideal raid times would be 9:00pm - midnight server time or thereabouts for two or three nights a week. I'm an IT professional by trade, dad, husband, lover of dogs, beer, motorcycles and video games. Btag is Misaligned#1118. Thanks for reading.Jacquestrap1 Aug 5
Aug 5 Four Raiders looking for legion raiding guild 3 friends and myself are looking to come back to raiding after our respective guilds collapsed at the end of BRF. We are all used to relatively top tier raiding with myself having done 11/12 M BRF before my guild imploded ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Kaaga/simple ) and my 3 friends each having completed Heroic. We are prepared to show up weekly and give our all in legion and are confidant we can compete for any heroic/mythic spot. We would like a starting time of sometime around 8 PST or later as we are all somewhat night owls. If you have any questions please ask them here or leave me your battletag and I will add you. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Lendala4 Aug 5
Aug 5 Ret LF new home for Legion Hello! I am Pyrestarr, and I am hoping to find a new guild to raid with for the upcoming expansion. Like many people, I took large chunks of time off during WoD, but as everyone knows, it's hard to stay away from this game forever. I am super hype about the expansion, and have a mighty need to do some raiding. I have plenty of experience during the previous expansions, and even in WoD I've done most of the fights. I am looking for a casual/semi-hardcore group starting at 6:30pm server or later, any number of nights per week. My bnet contact is Deathglow#1601. Hope to hear from you soon.Pyrestarr2 Aug 5
Aug 5 Priest LF A Raid Group I'm a Holy Priest, but am comfortable switching to Disc if need be. I've been raiding since Molten Core, and I've been healing that whole time. I know my stuff. I do mainly heroic (mythic) raids, and enjoy a fast paced progressive environment. I quit the game and recently came back, so my progression for this tier is not good. I only did some of the second raid, but most of the first. My guild fell through, and I decided to take the time to focus on my school. However, I have no intention of quitting any time soon! :) I'm a college student, so I prefer to raid late evening, night-time hours. I make myself available when need be. Contact me here, or at NapalmSkye#1708. Currently: Holy Priest Also Have: Resto Druid Resto ShamanStacatto1 Aug 5
Aug 5 (H) LF Raiding home I am currently looking for a guild and place to raid. I have not raiding seriously in WOW since cata and looking to start again in Legion. I prefer to dps on my Shaman, Warlock, Mage, or heal on my Shaman or druid. I can raid any day except for Wednesday and Thursday. I have also raided in Swtor and Wildstar. I also understand if I have to earn the spot and do not expect to be carried.Eanto4 Aug 5
Aug 5 Frost DK LF new home After a much needed hiatus from all things WoW, I'm coming back just in time for Legion to begin. I left off at 721/722. Just need to get reacquainted with playing DK and yes I do realize things will change once legion starts up. I have not purchased Legion but intend to once the funds are available to me. I have however gone ahead and restarted my subscription back up. Just want to get back into game and have fun like always. LF for me in-game or shoot me a message here.Ninjakittah9 Aug 5
Aug 5 Hello Hyjal ~Looking for a guild. ^^ Heyo! I'm a longtime player, starting fresh on a new account and relocating to Hyjal (hopefully) as my new home realm. I have prospects to raid mythic/heroic come legion, but am not altogether concerned with that at the moment. Right now I'm looking for friendos to enjoy playing, chatting, and enjoying the game with. I'm hoping to find a group of players that maintain a family-esque feel throughout their guild and in-game interactions. People who are generally friendly and active, who have a real love for the game and the friendships the game can give you! If there are any guilds around that resonate with any of that, I'd really love if you could send me a piece of in-game mail (to Graces). I'll check back here periodically, too! Best, - GracesGraces3 Aug 5
Aug 4 Need Raid/RBG leaders & Officers I'm an old school G.M. that ran a progressive raid group through Wrath & BC, and I finally have time to play through the upcoming expansion. I am looking for players with leadership experience who want to build the foundation of one of the most well-rounded guilds on Hyjal. The guild will support all aspects of the game, including 2 raid groups (1 casual & 1 progressive), a competitive Arena/RBG group, and casual levelers. Reach out to me in game so we can discuss our interests. Magicmike Btag: Dex#1427Magicmike0 Aug 4