Oct 14 [H] Pay No Heed - 07/07 N 01/07 H recruiting We are a semi casual raiding guild looking for any healer and ranged dps. We are stealdy progressing and will be working on Heroic kills in a few weeks. Tues -Wed - Thurs 630pm Server ( PST ) to 9pm Server ( PST ) Looking for any healer but would prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Shaman. But will take any compentent healer. Could also use any ranged dps. Currently have no Boomkin but will take anything. If you would like to try raiding with us, Contact me in game @ Tachinaori#1603 or go to pnh.enjin.com and fill out an application. Thanks - TachiTachispriest1 Oct 14
Oct 14 Guardian/Feral Druid LF MORNING raid group. Guardian/Feral Druid LF MORNING raid group.Codyak0 Oct 14
Oct 13 [H] <Velkyn Sol> 3 Raid Groups! Guild: Velkyn Sol Server: US-Hyjal (PVE) Faction: Horde Loot System: RC Loot Council Voice: Discord Website: velkyn.enjin.com WoD Progression: 13/13M Action 12 News Team! - Recruitment Officers: Rayenn#1451, Nyotei#1129, Loro#1366 - Current Progression: 7/7N, 7/7H, 1/7M - Raid Times: 7pm - 10:30p pst. Tues/Wed - Recruiting: No Immediate openings. - Requirements: min 840+ ilvl, 3rd Relic unlocked, 20 traits in artifact Carnival Fistfighters - Recruitment Officers: Krystalline#1901, Rayenn#1451 - Current Progression: 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 1/7M - Raid Times: Sunday 4p-8p & Monday 7:30p-10p PST - Recruiting: No Immediate openings. - Requirements: min 840+ ilvl, 3rd Relic unlocked, 20 traits in artifact, Honored with Nightfallen Cupcake Fury - Recruitment Officers: Meg#1272, Locas#1811 - Current Progession: Coming Soon - Raid Times: Coming Soon - Recruiting: Coming Soon - Requirements: Coming Soon However, we are always happy to hear from ANY and ALL skilled players! We are always looking for exceptional players and encourage anyone with a strong background looking for a solid raid team to apply. ****Please be able to provide us with some logs.**** About Us: VS is a structured, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal since 2011. We have always focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with minimal hours/days spent. We are looking for like-minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become a part of our team as we push into Mythics during Legion. We like to joke but have a serious attitude when it comes to raiding. We have lots of fun during off days as a guild with alt runs, mythic dungeons, lfrs, world quests, and some pvp! What the guild expects from you: - We expect you to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid's progress. - Commitment to our raid times. Be on atleast 15 minutes before raid time. - Know your class & research. We have constructive conversations about classes constantly. - Have all raid mats and seals ready before raid. - Have researched all fights before we get there. - Have Big Wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council, Angry Assignments and Weak Auras installed and ready to go! - Be ACTIVE on the guild forums. - A great attitude. Be able to learn from mistakes, and take constructive criticism. - Exceptional raid awareness "Raid spots are earned, not given." There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. If you are focused, dedicated, and intimately know your class. You are competent, skilled, and would like to become a part of a semi-hardcore team full of players always striving to push themselves and the guild forward please contact a recruiting officer!Kikyo19 Oct 13
Oct 13 2x Casual players LF Guild Two casual players (Holy Paladin and Vengeance Demon Hunter(Drknsyhd-Hyjal)) LF guild (pref. 21+). We moved to NA from the UK last year and are primarily just looking to meet some fun people in or close to our time zone (West Coast). We don't want to raid as we'd rather keep an open schedule but we are interested in casual pvp, mythic dungeons and other games besides WoW. For a bit of background, we started playing WoW (EU) in TBC and played (raids/pvp) with the same guild until a couple of months into WoD. We decided to 'start over' on NA so we could meet and play with people here. We made some good friends through WoW in the past and we are hoping to do the same again!Vidanya3 Oct 13
Oct 13 [A] Bipolar 6/7h recruiting for mythics Bipolar is recruiting- Server: Hyjal Faction: Alliance highest progression alliance guild on our server. 6/7 H 7/7 N Xavius will die tonight. haha. Fun Facts about Bipolar: If you transfer or faction change for our guild, and pass the 3 month trial you will be given a WOW token as a show of appreciation for spending your hard earned RL money. We also offer drawings 2x a month for all raiders and rated bg active players to earn a WOW token as a show of appreciation from us to you. =D 1x a year we host a pool party vacation in Sothern California, or Las Vegas Arizona, and all guild mates (kids too) are invited. Now down to business: We are a new guild, in that we just came back out of retirement for legion. we were all in top 50US guilds, don't want that high of demand raiding schedule anymore but we still like to get !@#$ done. We are a team of long time friends who also play several other games together; Star Citizen, League of legends, Overwatch. Warlock Hunter Boomkin Spriest Mage Rshaman All raid repairs paid for Raid Schedule: tues-6pm-9pm PST Wed-6pm-9pm PST Sat 6pm-pmPST Sun 6pm-9pm PST What we expect of you: be online15 mins prior to raid, all potions, flasks, enchants and gems done. To have raid awareness To have knowledge of the fights To be respectful To keep a calm demeanor even when wiping To listen to raid leaders To notify officers if you are unable to make the raids PVP: Thursday is rated Battlegrounds 6-9pm pst led by Grand Marshal Poisonsivy Our Goals: Progression Mythics Fun atmosphere Rated BG’s Requirements: You must be at least 21+ years of age. Exceptions can sometimes be made. Have DBM, Discord, TS, 80-90% of raid attendance, handle criticism, knowledge of class. Contact Ivy @Poisonsivy#1113Poisonsivy1 Oct 13
Oct 13 Late night Tues/Weds 11:30p-2:00a server 7/7 Normal, 2/7 Heroic Raid times: 11:30pm - 2:00am PST on Wednesday and Thursday. Server: Hyjal (horde) Guild: Divine Dragons Alliance Voice chat: Discord Recruiting wish list: a holy paladin! We would also consider an offtank or dps. Dps needs to be able to pull 200k minimum. Newly formed guild, basically a bunch of friends that came together wanting to progress and have fun without the game being a job. We've succeeded. While we had to pug a few for our first week of raids we clear normal in one night then put down heroic Nythendra, Dragons, and started working on Ursoc our second night. We're in our second week of raids now and only had to pug 1 healer. Respond and/or contact HIppie#1712 for more information.Tochee0 Oct 13
Oct 12 2 LF GUILD Spriest and Ench Sham Lf guild Can raid mon-fri 9pm-12am pst Both above 860ilvl I'm currently 7/7H Buffwhelan#1645Chimerical1 Oct 12
Oct 12 843 healer LF guild Hello, In need of a new home for Legion. i am only looking for guilds that are actively recruiting healers for progression. Raiding and progressing with a group of people is the only thing that will keep me In game, so although I understand benching happens, that is not what I'm looking for! . Deets: --weekdays after 8pm is ideal. Sunday nights aren't out of the question though -- looking for semi hardcore. A chill atmosphere is important but id to at least be clearing heroic content minimum. Mythic if the guild is up to that point. --I can promise you 95%+ attendance but an understanding that sometimes life happens Is needed. -- Ilvl 843 right now, but can be higher come tomorrow's reset. -- 3/7 N emerald (with a pug) -- have been raiding since vanilla as a healer. Let me know if your guild might be the place ! if you'd like I do have some mythic keys (leves 6) we can use to get a run going to try things out? Thanks! carlosnole88 #1862Androide6 Oct 12
Oct 12 <Sublime> [H] 1/7M LF Mythic Raider <Sublime> (Horde US-Hyjal) is recruiting for steady raid progression in Legion! We are currently 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Our guild is looking for a healer (Priest preferred but not required) with raid experience, a good attitude, and able to make most raid nights. We have become an inviting and longstanding home for many players since Vanilla and welcome new guild members. Our raid schedule is as follows: * Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST * Sunday 6pm-10pm PST Feel free to add Keldren#11557 or Nerdcole#1846 Some other useful info: * Our loot system is based around a knowledgeable Loot Council. * We require the use of Mumble during raids. * We require Legion consumables on progression content. Any other inquiries about this, please ask! Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Existana2 Oct 12
Oct 12 LF alliance raid guild/group Me and a mage friend are looking to finish up normal and get into heroic at least. We may also looking for a decently active guild that we can chill with and get to know. Ive been healing up to mythic+5 no problems and have 9ish years of experience playing on and off. My friend/magey friend is newer 1-2 yrs but learning fast and is taking initiative to learn mechanics etc of fights and see them himself. Alot more informed than the average pug. Weve been running mythics and mythic + dungeons and need to get into raiding this expansion before that awkward too late feeling sets in, if you know what i mean lol. Our plan is to hopefully find a guild to stay in for as long as possible really and help out. Anyways, add me Eradeus@1992 if anyone is interested in having us around or to group /raid in general. If any questions feel free to add and ask away. Ill check back here later on too.Arahkan1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Recruiting 4/7H 7:30-10:30 PST T-Th Trying to build a mythic team, have so far been plagued with inconsistent tanks and healers. DPS is very good, just need consistent players that will log in each night for raiding. 4/7H with a 7/7H lead. Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST Adult group, guild does a casual/alt run on the weekends, active mythic+ groups throughout the week. Oh and our mage goes by Chooch, and you can make all the jokes you want/need to about it. Message me for details - Natumes#1811Daburninator0 Oct 12
Oct 11 <hKhW> 5/7H ED Now Recruiting 2 Day Schedule <Hyjal Kids Hyja Wife> is currently seeking exceptional applicants to round out our raid roster for LEGION. We are excited to start progression raiding in legion, and are seeking other like-minded individuals to join our community. Our guild has been raiding together for over 6 years. Current Progression 5/7Heroic Emerald Dream Prior Experience Full cleared 25m Hard Modes WOTLK (Including 25M firefighter & 25M H LK) Full cleared 25M Heroic Cataclysm (25H Council, Rag , Sinestra) Full cleared 25M Heroic MOP (HOF, TOT, SOO) The raid We are a progression raiding guild that works hard to maintain the balance between raiding, fun, and real-life. We take a quality over quantity approach to the time we spend raiding. Although we have been raiding together since the start of wrath we some how do not have cliques & are very open and friendly, welcoming to new players to join in on Everything. Currently Hyjal Kids Hyja Wife runs the following raid schedule (all times are PST): Tuesday : 6 pm – 9 pm ServerTime Sunday : 5 pm - 9 pm ServerTime As a raider, you can expect from the guild Leadership that will work hard to improve the quality of the raid through theorycrafting, addressing weak points, and recruiting. Timely, efficient, and transparent administration of guild and raid affairs. Fellow raiders who desire in-game success as well as a strong guild community. The opportunity to provide comments, concerns, and suggestions about how the guild or the raid can improve (raid composition, recruit advice, encounter strategies, etc.). Who are we looking for? We seek three things from new recruits: skill, dedication and character. We are always interested in reviewing exceptional apps regardless of current recruiting needs. At this time, we are also specifically seeking: 2 Ranged DPS! MAGE MAGE MAGE Hunter Warlock Ele Shaman Shadow Priest 1 HEALER Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman Feel free to apply any exceptional players will be considered (heals/dps/tanks) (To apply msg me in game, its a fast process!) Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Gfisworkin/Speedlight/Fereveralone or Msg anyone from HKHW ask for an online officer in gameGfisworkin5 Oct 11
Oct 11 Wed/Fri 6.30-9PM ST Recruitment Raid Greetings Hyjal, We are a progression oriented raid guild and have been together since 2012. As a guild, our goal is to progress naturally and competitively while keeping a healthy balance between the game and our personal lives. We are primarily comprised of players who are in their mid twenties to thirties who value community and comradery. We have restructured our raid team to accommodate for a recruitment raid which will be happening on Wednesdays and Fridays. All new players who wish to raid with the main team will start in this raid. Through solid leadership, a stable foundation, and diligence from our raiders, Novicium has set a goal to be in the top 10 of raiding guilds on Hyjal. 1/7 H 9/20/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 2/7 H 9/22/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 4/7 H 9/25/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 5/7 H 9/29/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 7/7 N 9/30/16 (2 hour raid) 6/7 H 10/2/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) 7/7 H 10/9/16 (2 1/2 hour raid) Schedule: Mythic Tuesday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Recruitment Raid - Heroic Wendesday 6.30pm - 9PM (5 minute break @ half time) Mythic Thursday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Recruitment Raid - Heroic Friday 6.30pm - 9PM (5 minute break @ half time) Mythic Sunday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Our current recruitment needs are targeting ranged players who offer utility. While these off spec requests are not required they are desired for raid versatility. Regardless of our specific recruitment needs our guild is open to exceptional players who align with our core values. Priest - Shadow /w Heal OS Priest - Disc /w Shadow OS Druid - Ranged DPS Warlock - Ranged DPS Shaman - Elemental /w Heal OShttp://www.noviciumguild.com/ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10n57JzbH2niVf5J1TP_bQPFNtyZFnewAqLEijfLCkP0/ ScottWray#1817 Nick724#1355Majadar3 Oct 11
Oct 11 Returning Player Looking for Guild I am currently getting back into playing after not playing for about 3 or 4 years or so. I am very interested getting back into raiding after I get leveled but I want it to be a relaxed environment due to me getting back into the groove and learning some of the new stuff they have added since I last played. I really just want to have fun and find a fun group of people to hang out with and play the game we all enjoy or atleast most of us :D. Please let me know if anyone has a spot in their guild for a returning player looking to find a new home for my characters.Noheelzforu2 Oct 11
Oct 11 [H] <Server Last> 2/7H EN LF 2 DPS/1 Healer Hey All! <Server Last> is a new guild on Hyjal formed from a group of close friends who have raided together for 5+ years. A few of our members have had time conflicts due to school/work so we have a few open spots for our Normal/Heroic Emerald Nightmare group. We like to joke around and have fun but when we pull a boss we keep our heads in the game. Our Plan: We are going to run though Heroic EN as a 10 person raid group until we have 7/7H on farm. We are then going to slowly expand the group (ie: 12->15->18->20) so that we can really get to know our newer members and so that the group can build a strong synergy as a whole rather than he "mass recruit" approach. Once we reach a solid 20 member raid team we plan to transition into Mythics and head into Nighthold well equipped. Why Join Us? 1.) We love to have a good time and understand that raiding shouldn't be stressful. We do expect everyone to pull their weight but we don't believe in humiliating or demeaning members if they occasionally fall short. 2.) RAID MATS WILL BE FREE!...sort of. We have a guild cook and alchemist that can make the optimal raid flasks/potions/food at maximum efficiency. With that being said we all pitch in to buy or farm the materials needed to make cauldrons/potions/feasts at a fraction of the cost. So no more spending thousands of gold a week to have fun a few hours a night! 3.) Our raid team is experienced - having members who have raided since Vanilla. Most of us have raided Heroic Tier pre MoP and Mythic Tier post MoP. 4.) Flexibility. We know that everyone has real lives to live (well hopefully..) and totally understand when something important pops up that interferes with raid times. As long as its not a habit to miss raid every week, we can look the other way when time demands it. Our Raid Times: Monday 8-10 PST Wednesday 8-10 PST Sunday (optional) What We Are Looking For? -2 DPS (180k+) -1 Healer We will also accept any tank applicants that are very comfortable with their class. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to post your info to this thread or PST me in game. PST me @ Jaben or Spicygabe or Chocolatttte #1380 Thanks and happy raiding!Spicygabe1 Oct 11
Oct 11 [H] <Discretion is Advised> 5/7H Wants You! Hey guys, Discretion is Advised is currently recruiting for our heroic progression raid team. We are a guild that has our eyes set on mythic progression, but need a couple more people to help join up for our continued heroic progression efforts. Would love to be able to round out a complete roster of 20 consistent raiders that have the same goals in mind as we do. Goals: As mentioned above our main focus is on fully progressing through heroic EN with mythic progression on our minds afterwards. We are a group of people that love to get everyone involved in the guild, and strive on expressing that. Whether it be mythic dungeons, mythic+, WQ, or whatever we wish to do, we try to include everyone. If mingling and getting involved with other guildies is not something you like, then we are not the guild for you. Raid Schedule: Currently we raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Monday being our clean up day. The times run from 8pm server until 10pm server on each day. If these times fit your schedule feel free to reach out, my contact info will be below. What we Need: As far as rounding out our team we need ranged DPS and healers. For ranged DPS we prefer mage, warlock, spriest, and boomy. For healers we need a priest, paladin, or monk! As stated in our goals we really want people who are willing to get involved and interact with the guild. We really make an effort to make sure everyone is involved and no one is left out. Also, we would love for people who do not mind being raid fill ins join the guild. For this we are open to inviting and recruiting anyone and everyone! If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you please feel free to contact me. I will answer any and all questions or concerns you might have! We do have a discord server, and mostly communicate on their. My battletag is Havoc#1784 Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to having a conversation with you all!Xarcanistz1 Oct 11
Oct 11 (H) <Drums of War> PvE/PvP/Errything! Deleted to make a link to our new and improved recruitment thread reflecting our current needs! Such a thread can be found below! Thanks! http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749877681#1Elega39 Oct 11
Oct 11 <Ømen>-Hyjal LFM for Heroic EN <Ømen>-Hyjal, A casual raiding guild, 7/7N 1/7H EN is recruiting range dps for our heroic progression roster. We raid Tues/Weds/Sat 8:30-11:30pm PST. We have a mumble and discord server and require the following addons: DBM/Bigwgis, Exorsus Raid Tools, and RClootcouncil. Currently recruiting: -----DPS----- Boomkin Mages Shadow Priest Warlock -----Healers----- Holy Pally Resto Druid *To be considered for a raid spot must be 840+ iL. If interested add Cormal#1461, Shashu#1791, or Raiden151#1356, the guild leader.Belzebob0 Oct 11
Oct 11 ~Deleted~ ~Deleted~Leiriya3 Oct 11
Oct 10 <Fabled Souls> Welcome Home. Current Raid Schedule. Friday / Saturday. 9PM - 12PM Server. (12PM - 3PM EST.) I'm currently looking for active competent players. Most of us currently have extensive WoW Backgrounds for HardCore to Casuals. I'm trying to build our Raid Team to progress further into current/upcoming content. I would like to build a community of players. An environment that's friendly; but when it comes down to business. I would like players to take our raids seriously. Most of us; or other players. Have jobs, IRL responsibilities, Families, Other agendas, And can't exactly put in the time we once could. Time is very important to me as it is probably to you. I'm looking for players who are willing to commit to Min/Max your class of choice, being prepared for raids. Whether that be; Watching Videos. Having Flasks/Chants/Gems/Food prior to the raid. Making sure we can efficiently utilize our time given actually downing content. EDIT - Guild Progression. 7/7 N. My Progression. 7/7N. 5/7H I don't mind new people to the game, I'd actually prefer it. Pretty awesome to be able to be apart of someone's first "Awesome Moments". With that in mind, I don't want someone who will hinder us in our Raid Environment. If mistakes are made and can't be corrected; action will be taken. I would love to find some players with a HardCore background who have gone Casual. Low iLvL? I don't mind that either. Simple enough to farm Mythic's, Normal Emerald Nightmare to obtain gear. "Don't expect to join the guild and instantly be carried through everything" We will help where we can, but we aren't here to hand you everything. We utilize Discord! Pretty neat thing I've come to find out. "I'm a former "strickly" Ventrillo kinda person. Chat systems have come along way. Some phone Applications required. Mainly Discord. We also require a few addons. Mainly DBM. "If you need help downloading or setting these up. We can point you in the right direction. Long story short, I'm here to have loads of fun. Kill stuff. Get free loots, and enjoy the people I spend time with doing these fun events. If this sounds like something you might be interested in! Message me, We will talk about it! My Battle Tag - Shroomz#11551 Best Regards, ShroomzShróómz3 Oct 10
Oct 10 [H] Need arena partners/rbg team Recently xferred over, looking for competent arena partners to push 2400+. 2200 in cata s11, led 2300 RBGs on Illidan. I'll be fully honor geared in about a week, undergeared because I hit 90 and quit for a while. Also looking for members for an rbg team or a place on an RBG team. I'd like to hit 2400 in RBGs as well this season. I'm comfortable with putting together a group and leading it, but if an already-made group is lacking a healer, I'm just as good at following directions <3. B-tag is Qizzli#1588 Skype is King Qizzli Dolby Axon is QizzliQizzli3 Oct 10
Oct 10 <H> 2/7 M 9:30-1:00 PST T,W,T In Dark Skies, we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt. WHO WE ARE We're a mature group mostly consisting of professionals & parents with young children. So we raid late, after the kids are in bed. Our members range from age 21 to 45, with most in the 30+ range. Our group includes professors, game designers, software developers, college students, and many others. We value each other as friends, not just as people we raid with. We hang out on mumble a lot, including non-raid days, and enjoy helping each other with achievements, farming old mounts, or just shooting the breeze. Most of us have been raiding for years (including pre-WoW). The core of the team has been together since WotLK. Most of all, we're about people. Because raiding isn't really about classes, or gear, or specs. Raiding is about people! RAID TIMES 9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night). WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun. 2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.) 3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group. 4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that. 5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium. 6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions. CLASS NEEDS RANGED DPS: Any of the following: Mage Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Warlock Shadow Priest MELEE DPS: We are open to: Retribution Paladin Feral Druid HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk or Restoration Shaman RECENT PROGRESSION SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs) 4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF 7/10 Mythic BRF 13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd) 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare SERVER We play on the Hyjal server - The Jewel of the West! Hyjal has, by far, the largest Horde population on any PvE server in the Pacific Time Zone. It has become a destination for many PST Horde players, and is expanding rapidly. We all came from different servers, ourselves. Hyjal is a HIGH-population server, but with no queue times. The population is overwhelmingly Horde. CONTACTS If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please! Tewa#1371 (any role) Drattz#1954 (any role) A3MAIN88#1154 (any, but especially DPS) aftondes#1412 (any, but especially healers)Icewîng0 Oct 10
Oct 10 Salt Miners 7/7H, 7-10pm ST T/T Horde. Small tight knit group currently 7/7H filling with mostly PUG's and acquaintances at the moment. Looking to expand our roster to farm Heroic and push into Mythic. We're looking for all roles, 855+ ilvl preferred. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7-10PM Server Time. Hit me up in-game (NinjaElk#1509) and we can get you into a raid and see how it goes.Grým0 Oct 10
Oct 10 LF Raiding Guild LF a semi Casual/serious guild, looking for a couple nights a week something that starts around 7 server would be great. let me know if you have any question about raid history and what not. Thanks! Riptide#1290Zelìo5 Oct 10
Oct 10 Late night T/W/R (H) recruiting Title says it all. We are looking for players to expand our raid team. Raid times are 11:30 pm - 2:00 am PST (2:30 - 5:00 EST). We're a group of friends that fell in together through group finder and have been running together ever since. We will continue recruiting towards having a mythic 20 man team and farm heroic EN and mythic + until then. Divine Dragons Alliance first priority is establishing a true guild experience while also offering a place to complete group content at the highest level. We want our guild to be about friendship, enjoyment and comraderie first and foremost. Then taking those established relationships and using them to form a competent and efficient group of players that can complete any content we set out to. Our goal is not server or world firsts. We aim to complete all content in a reasonable time frame but never at the expense of our guild members. We do not discriminate any players of any skill-level or personality type; however, our raid team will be comprised of those who can contribute to the overall success and aim of the guild which is high-end Heroic/Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Over the years many raid guilds have lost the true sense of what it means to be a guild. Our goal is to re-establish that feeling of joy when logging on each day or night to play with your guild mates. You should never feel burdened or stressed out when logging into your guild because there are people you don't like or because you are treated unfairly. Our mission is to provide any player who wishes to clear the hardest and most rewarding content a place where they can succeed and feel a sense of purpose and accomplishment with friends. Running challenging content with pick-up groups can be a real test of patience at times, and we want to have people around you that can instill you with confidence instead of fear while getting what you want done. On the flip-side, all players looking to maintain a raid spot will be expected to accept constructive criticism if it is warranted in regards to talent choices, raid performance, dps/hps/tanking, as well as attitude. We cannot aim to succeed on a high-level without being willing to improve ourselves where we can. No one is above reproach for being asked to improve if there is a situation that warrants it. We will have our officers analyzing logs after each raid to see where we can better ourselves. Our guild will not be limited to only those players seeking to raid. Any players looking for the style of guild mentioned above but looking to just play the game at their own pace or have some people to run dungeons with now and again are also more than welcome to seek an invite. We only ask that you bring a good attitude, no drama, and a willingness to contribute to a great guild experience overall. We use Discord as our primary means of out of game communication and voice chat. If a guild website is determined to be needed, one will be created. Our raids times are currently Wednesday/Thursday from 1130PM Server until 2AM server. Once our raid team is filled to the desirable number of guildies, we intend to add a 3rd night on Tuesday's to accomodate Mythic progression. Our current raid roster needs are as follows (all class/spec welcome to apply): Tanks - We are seeking a skilled and competent Bear or Prot Warrior DPS - 1-2 Feral/Balance Druid, 1-2 Mages, 1-3 Hunters, 1 Ret Paladin, 1 Warlock, 1 Havoc Demon Hunter, 1 Unholy Death Knight, 1 Windwalker Monk Healers - 1 Holy Paladin Contact me for further information - Hippie#1712Tochee3 Oct 10
Oct 10 846 Holy Priest / 845 DPS Warrior LF guild We have done some in EN, but due to guild attendance we've only done 3/7 N. Looking for a raid with a more consistent raid schedule and looking for Friday and Saturday nights. Also interested in a 5 man progression group. Currently have a +5 keystone but no tanks to be found!! :(Kaylnne5 Oct 10
Oct 10 840 Holy Priest LFG Hey hey. Looking for a raid group for my Holy Priest. Currently at 840, but haven't been through EN yet (outside of LFR this week) due to a fractured wrist (which is now fully healed). I'm available M-F 6p-11p Pacfic and anytime on the weekends. Just a super laid back guy looking for a mellow group to keep alive while they kill things. Let me know if I can fill a spot for you. If not, thanks for your time and good luck with the Legion!Vivyd3 Oct 10
Oct 9 Another Late Night, Currently recruiting! Another Late Night[H] is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). ALN is also currently recruiting for our second team as well that will be starting very soon(Frid/Sat?). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team but asked to step down to the 2nd team. F.A.Q What is your progression? Our core is currently 7/7N and 5/7H in the EN. 2nd team is not currently progressed What are your raid times? Well our core team raids Tues-Thursday 9-12:20 EST. Our second team we are starting raid times are undetermined but most likely will be Frid/Sat 9-12 PST with the possible addition of Monday. What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for both our core and 2nd team, but as far as strict needs for our core are as follow: Rogue, Warlock, Mage, MW, Druid (Any spec but pref balance/resto), Holy/Shadow priest, Ret pally, and DK dps. Is the 2nd team just a farm team? No, we will bring players up if they are better than what one of our players are doing(IF THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO). But as fair as progression as a team we want the 2nd to be on par with the top 40-50 guilds on the server. What is your goal for the core? We actually moved over to Hyjal on May of 2016 so we are setting a goal of becoming the top 5-10 on the server. We, like any other guild, have had kinks to work out, but we are quite satisfied with what our team is currently doing. Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that no you must be within the guild, on the server. How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag either myself(GM) Kreda#1892, or either of my recruiting officers Lostcozz#1726, Kakashihatak#1861.Kredank1 Oct 9
Oct 9 Looking for raids I am currently in a great guild and I do not want to leave, but the raid times don't work for me (can't raid on Tuesdays). I am looking to find some open spots in raid teams and fill in here and there. I am currently 5/7 N and 1/7 H. Thanks for your consideration.Naana5 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H] Holy & Disc Priest Healing Team LFG Hello! We are two veteran raiders who have been on hiatus since end of MoP. We both have extensive experience raiding mythic (when it was hard mode/heroic) and would like to return to raiding at that level. Due to prior real life commitments we have not been able to raid in any serious capacity since SoO. You can reach me on real ID: Ivaria#1968 We are available to raid any time on Fri-Sun but not on weekdays. We are only interested in Horde and will not consider switching factions. I play a disc priest and while my off spec is shadow I have no interest in performing a DD role in raid. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Ivaria/advanced She plays a holy priest. Also only interested in a full time healing role. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Marsh%C3%BF/advanced Since we have only been playing casually we do not have much in the way of logs. However, you can find some old fights under my character on WarcraftLogs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10346275/latest#metric=hps&boss=0 I'm leaving this post intentionally terse so feel free to add me on real ID to chat and learn more about us. We have both been playing this game for 10+ years and have experience raiding almost every tier and performing various leadership functions (former GMs/heal officers/RLs) in past guilds. I am also the current author of the popular healing addon VuhDo. Thank you for your consideration. Hope we can find a fun raid team!Ivaria0 Oct 8
Oct 8 843 Resto Shaman lfg hi there i'm looking for a more casual raiding enviroment. That raids during the week. I'm not interested in raiding on the weekends at all. i've got years of experiance healing on this toon. If i sound like a good fit pls let me know here or on battle.net. thanksChroniç0 Oct 8
Oct 8 H <Surrender to Madness> 6/7H LFM About us: We are a newly formed guild of skilled players. This was our first raid week as a guild and we managed to down 6/7H. We like to joke around and have fun during trash and non-raid times, but we are 100% focus during bosses. We have a great group of people and we're looking to add to the list while we gear up for mythic Emerald Nightmare. We're not super hardcore or elite, but we will not tolerate consistent poor play as our goal is 7/7M on a light raid schedule. Current Needs: Hunter Rogue Ret Paladin with healing offspec Fury/Arms Warrior Resto Shaman Raid times Tuesday 8-11 PST Thursday 8-11 PST How to apply: Fill out an app at https://goo.gl/gn1oTt takes 5-10 mins. You can contact me through btag NightChase#1410 with any questions or concerns.Slyuji0 Oct 8
Oct 8 [H]845 HPriest/Rogue/Prot War LF Casual Guild EDIT: We've found a guild, thanks everyone for your interest and responses. ...Thoggins5 Oct 8
Oct 8 LF raiding guild I am sitting at 851 ilvl, have progressed to Xavias in the Emerald Nightmare. I'm very competent dps. You can whisper me ingame at Wits#1997.Disobey4 Oct 8
Oct 8 846FireMage&843Spriest LF latenite guild Hi everyone. A friend and myself are looking for a PST Horde realm to transfer to with the hopes of finding a late night/early morning raiding guild. Both of us have experience raiding since Zul'Gurub in Vanilla through Draenor with the exception of Pandaria. If any late night guilds are recruiting please let us know, we would be willing to xfer right away. Thank you!Zyrule4 Oct 8
Oct 7 2 (Tank and DPS) LF 2-Day Raiding Guild We have extensive raiding experience, one raiding since Vanilla and the other since Burning Crusade. We have both been involved with all end-game content as well as organizing and executing numerous gold Challenge Modes and have completed Mythic+6. We bring consumables, we are prepared for each new fight, we do not AFK at inappropriate times, we have 100% attendance, we are accountable for our actions, we are open to constructive criticism, and we will always give 100%. We are looking for a guild that will accommodate both of our schedules, provide an atmosphere of consistent progression as a team, and will feed our hunger for end-game content again. We have been "hardcore", we have done heroic/mythic/hard mode content, and we have also enjoyed being more casual with a less-demanding schedule. If your leadership is solid and your times work for us, we are interested and would love to have an opportunity to speak further. Some accomplishments are: The Immortal and The Undying titles The Undaunted title Herald of the Titans Achievement Insanity and Dedicated Insanity Achievements The Amani War Bear Mount Earned Various "Glory of the Raider..." Meta Achievements Last xpac progression - 7/7M HM, 10/10M BRF, 11/13M HFC Tank - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Rawtasaur/simple DPS - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Andamohnium/simple (We are both able and willing to play any spec) Availability: Ideally, we are interested in raiding 2 days a week with perfect days being Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We are flexible and willing to consider other days, of course. Please feel free to contact either of us to discuss. anda#1117 rawt#1370Andamohnium3 Oct 7
Oct 7 <Scorpio> Heroic/Mythic Progression Scorpio is a core group of players that are looking to progress through heroic then progress through mythic at some point in time. If you are looking for an entry level mythic raiding guild, feel free to look here. Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk (Trial for Slot) Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest (Trial for Slot) Marksmanship Hunter (Trial for Slot) Demonology Warlock (Trial for Slot) Healers: Restoration Druid (Trial for Slot) Mistweaver Monk (Trial for Slot) Holy Priest (Trial for Slot) If you don't fit these requirements, feel free to message the guild to see if we can work it out. We still need extras. Raid Times Tuesday 8-11 EST Saturday 8-11 EST Please be familiar with your class. ilvl is not a huge issue since that is something we can help with, but at least be 840+ to show that you are committed to raiding. We are looking for people who are committed to constantly improve and who can take criticism on performance. Contacts: Paraliel#1219 - Kuldotha eno#11265 - Anemone Malak#11102 - MalakMálàk2 Oct 7
Oct 7 Old Player I havent played this game since 2010, really curious if anyone is still playing from then.Elitetitan5 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] <Addiction> Hyjal Sun/Mon LF DPS About <Addiction> - Horde US-Hyjal, is an MMO guild and gaming community that has successfully transitioned through 14 MMO's and counting. Our experienced leadership has maintained and grown our member base over the last 10+ years and we are always looking for more skilled and loyal members. Our core exists of experienced Hardcore raiders with 9-5 Jobs and RL Responsibilities. This means we have a light raid schedule but serious attitude. Our focus is to clear all current content with a minimal time investment. We aim to accomplish that goal by gathering like-minded, skilled individuals who share similar time constraints. If this sounds like the guild for you please check us out at Addictguild.com! Raid Schedule We are a two day raiding guild. Our raid times are Sunday and Monday 9:30pm-1:30am Est. Due to our light raiding schedule we expect all raiders to have pre-existing knowledge of the fights and strategies, to show up 10 minutes early for invites, and be prepared to pull at 9:30 sharp. Recruitment Needs We are currently accepting applications for all exceptional players as we work to round out our roster. We are particularly interested in 1 Healer (Paladin preferred), 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Melee DPS (Rogue or Warrior) Progression Emerald Nightmare 7/7N and 1/7H Voice Chat & Rules This is an adult guild, 18+ no exceptions. We use Teamspeak for voice chat and raiding. It is mandatory to be on TS and have a working mic for raids. Your computer & net must be sufficient to handle a raid environment. A My Fisher Price First Computer and Dial-up is not going to cut it! Our TS & Guild convos are not for those easily offended. However this does not mean we tolerate malicious harassment. We abhor drama and have a strict no-drama policy. Instigating anything that is remotely considered drama will not be tolerated. You are expected to uphold a reasonable level of respect towards your guild mates at all times. They are, after all, the ones who have your back. Loot System We use a simple need before greed system. We expect our members to communicate with each other and put the raid before personal gains. The goal is to gear the raid to kill bosses. An example would be giving Tanks priority if healers deem them too squishy OR DPS priority if we are not meeting enrage timers. Application and Trial Process Applicants to the guild are expected to maintain a 100% raid attendance during their trial period, which lasts at least 2 weeks. At the end of your 2 week evaluations your fellow raiders will evaluate your performance and vote on your overall fit with the guild. This is not to promote brown nosing but rather camaraderie amongst members. More Information & How to Apply If you'd like to arrange a trial with us for evaluation you should contact me directly Envy#1904. Please check out our website at Addictguild.com for more information.Envidori3 Oct 7
Oct 6 Looking for Tailoring Pattern. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/35206 I'm having a heck of a time farming this, looking to purchase the pattern. If anyone is interested in selling my Bnet is Vykadin#1892. I'm usually on after 8pm server.Vyksaber1 Oct 6
Oct 6 840+ Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild I am a 840+ Resto Shaman looking for a raiding group that raids two nights during the week from around 9:00PM to 12:00AM PST. I am new to wow raiding, I have been running Mythic dungeons with no issues. I do have some Hardmode raiding experience in SWTOR as a Vanguard tank. I am an adult with kids and a job, I will make raid 90% of the time. If I am not going to make it I will know in advance. I am willing to use any voice software and addons required.Colpitts2 Oct 6
Oct 6 . .Velystiri10 Oct 6
Oct 6 [H] Knights of the Banshee 6/7N recruiting <Knights of the Banshee> (KOTB) US-HYJAL is a casual heroic raiding guild LF new members to join us in Legion. Hope everyone had a great time raiding this first week of EN. KOTB is looking for more raiders to take on Legion raids with us, as well as do content as a guild (there's a ton!). Raid: Tanks: Need a non-leather tank (have a great DH tank) Healers: LF1M heal (have 3 great heals - Druid/Hpriest/MW, could use one more when needed...probably dps with offheal) DPS: LFM melee/ranged (pretty balanced right now, but have spots open). We are a casual group of friends/players who have been playing since vanilla and BC. We like to run a pretty loose and friendly crew while pushing each other to do our best and have fun. A lot of joking and positivity is what we like in raid (voice impersonators welcome). We're a pretty diverse group. We welcome new players , but expect to be raiding with experienced players if you wish to join the raid team (be willing to learn, adapt and communicate). Raid times are: Wed/Fri 8pm to 11pm/midnight Server time Recruitment needs: (Please see above) For more info, please check out (Including current class or spec needs): http://knightsofthebanshee.enjin.com We are a very fair but honest group. We will be up front with either how awesome you are and also what you need to work on. We're all pretty experienced WoW players who value having fun, sharing laughs in Teamspeak....but who also really prioritize clearing content with friends and getting the most out of our time playing online with the guild. Thanks for reading this post and LOK'TAR OGAR! Feel free to message the following with questions: Archangel#1435 [GM]Ixtabay2 Oct 6
Oct 6 bb bShadowstrain0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Looking to start again Hi! I am a returning wow player, was originally on wyrmrest accord but I'm looking to find a new server home. I was wondering how Hyjal is as far as activity. I am mainly interested in pvp and some pve horde side. any info will help thanks!Tyrannical1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Late night Sunday/wed recruiting Lfm for our Sunday Wednesday raid group. We will be starting at 7ish pst. No rage allowed. Just about all of our core group thus far has past high level raid experience. LF laid back chill people who want to raid with a purpose but not yell. Please be 840 item level or up Message me in game or btag chavyrocks#1115 <3Chavy0 Oct 6
Oct 5 <Rejects> Recruiting 7/7 N <Rejects> is new to the server and recruiting for our Heroic team. We are currently 7/7 N 1/7 H and raid Tues, Wed & Thurs from 6:00 - 9:00 PM server. Currently taking into consideration all specializations and classes interested. If interested please contact me through battletag @ Jade#1232 (add with a note so i know who you are).Realize0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Kansas city guild. Hey just wondering if there was any actual guild or group of people playing game in kansas city?Crowbrother1 Oct 5
Oct 4 Alliance PvP Guilds? I know this is a funny question given the current state of PvP but was just wondering if there are any Alliance PvP guilds on this server. Really don't want to do a server transfer atm. Thanks and have a good day all :)Vêntrêss2 Oct 4
Oct 3 any morning/early afternoon guilds Looking for an morning or early afternoon guild. Any days. Can be either horde or alliance. Willing to reroll a specific class for the right guild and fit.Raughtek1 Oct 3