Hyjal

Apr 19, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Cub only 47k ITS 20k CHEAPER THEN AH ! and market value ! http://www.wowauction.org/auctions/hyjal/us/pets/242/ add shady#1484 or leave message below need to have 47k before the 21st you can easily make a profit off it !Torso1 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 WTB CM Gold I am 5/9 and looking to finish the rest of them. I am resto with a CM set, very good at following instructions and have all necessary flasks/pots and ambers. I am willing to pay the going rate plus a substantial tip. Add Dashie#1454 and we can talkSunhawk0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 WTB Full 9/9 CMODE 80k CLEAR READ I want to buy full CMODE SET for my holy pally i have a ret spec just incase if you have your heals and tanks set up already ! i have the 80k only one prob i have about 50k here and all my other gold is on illidan toon so if you have a toon in illidan or i can buy pets or something over there and bring them here then yeah but i do have the 80k for full clear ! Will pay after each dungeon cmode or before i have around 60k in this server and rest of gold on illidan! add shady#1484Torso0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 New RBG team looking for more! Hello pvpers! This team, based in the guild Estranged, is looking for a few more to fill a few class/roles we've decided we need! We've met our members that we have added outside of the guild through open raid, and simply posting in trade. We are running at about 1600 mmr currently, and looking at only going up in rating as we fill in our last few spots with the optimal roles. We are looking for 4 roles specifically: Guardian Druid Restoration Druid Destruction Warlock Rogue - Any specWe can see how we can work our group around your role if you think you will fit in or fit closely to these roles. I'm not close minded! Add up my battletag and we can chat! Avium#1886Avium0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 <Addiction> is recruiting SoO Raiders! <Addiction> is looking to form a group of skilled and experienced raiders who would like to farm normal SoO every week. As of right now i am looking for someone who is 14/14 normal and would like to lead the raid and help form a successful team with myself. I am 8/14h on my main with months of clearing normal every week. <Addiction> has working mumble and vent servers, guildlaunch forum and over 600 guild members. If you are interested please contact me in game KayDul#1206Lifted0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 Black Auction Market Info I am searching different realms for their Black Auction Market items, and im searching for the Dreadnaught Breastplate. If you have it on your Black Auction Market could you please let me know :)Teyojin1 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 {Addiction} Recruiting for progression teams. Fairly new to the server and growing extremely fast. Addiction is now looking to fill two raid teams. First core raid team is looking for 2 solid healers, pali/sham/priest, 1 or both with DPS offset. Also looking for 2 core dps, hunter/mage/warlock.. Also looking for backup Monk tank. All overflow dps, heals, or tanks will be formed into 2nd 10 man team, so if you do not fit the specs of the first raid team, feel free to contact us about the 2nd raid team.... 550IL preferred. Mumble with working mic, DBM, Reforge lite or Mr. Robot, required. Raid lead is 12/12N and several Heroics. Guild will also be recruiting all active members for growth in WoD, and both raid teams will be merging to form 20M Core team in WoD. First team raids Wed-Friday 5pm server. Possible continuations on weekend. 2nd raid team will most likely be running Friday-sat 5pm server. Contact ToXic#1942 or Takeashift-hyjal for any information.Takeashift0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 (A) Mentors of Hyjal Recruiting! Hello all! Guild Name: Mentors of Hyjal Guild Website: http://mentors.shivtr.com Recruiters: Monkoalaty, Paladinity, Priestality Needed and Wanted: Awesome fun attitude Not Needed: Experience Not Wanted: Bad dramatic attitude The raiding times are still being finalized but as of right now: Fridays and Saturdays 9:00pm to 2:00am. Mentors of Hyjal is a new Alliance guild on Hyjal that has recently begun recruiting. We are a small guild but sociable and fun group. I am intending to have the guild grow but would like to keep it to a small guild scale so it feels more familial and closely knit. So even if you are just questing and playing very casually, we would love to take you in and become part of our guild! We focus more on the player rather than the characters. If you are willing to learn and read up fights and classes, even without years of raiding experience or any raiding experience, we want you here with us! Plans: Currently I am recruiting(apart from the casual players) for a first 10 man normal raiding group(all classes and roles are welcome!) for Warlords of Draenor. I will later start a second 10 man normal raiding group if the first group is successful! (If enough people, we will do some MoP events that are still active) We are looking at casual progression during the Warlords of Draenor duration. We will have two stable 10 man groups, after which we will move onto heroics and merge into a 20 man Mythic raiding progression group. Included in these will be guild events for challenge modes and many other fun gatherings! The requirements we do have are: 1. Bring your best attitude(regardless of raiding or not) 2. Please read up and play around with your class as that helps us out a whole bunch while progressively raiding. 3. Please have DBM installed. 4. I am leaning towards Razercomms but please have both Razercomms and Mumble installed for communications! (Microphone would be great to have!) 5. Attendance is 100% necessary unless met with real life troubles/events(as we all encounter them) or given 24 hour notice. 6. Negativity and drama will not be tolerated unless with proper reason(i.e. real life emergency) Finally, I would like to have recruits come in, make yourself feel like home and stay for the long hall because we sure are! So post a reply below, send me an Battle.net or in-game message/mail if you are interested! See you in game! Monk Battle.net#: RaMa2930#1573Monkoalaty3 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 [H] Reign of the Chaos Order recruiting! Server: Hyjal (West Coast, PvE, PST Server) Guild Name: Reign of the Chaos Order Website: http://rotco.guildlaunch.com Raiding Schedule: Sunday/Monday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM ST (PST) [Note: days/times may change] Faction: Horde Who we are: We were an alliance guild on Mannoroth that achieved 14/14 with two separate raid teams in 10man raiding. We made the decision to return to our roots and moved back to the horde (guild is in the process of relocating to Hyjal, should be here by next week (snafu with the GM Transfer system)) and are looking to replenish our numbers as we did lose some members who opted to stay behind on the alliance. We're experienced in normal mode but we are decidedly a CASUAL raiding guild. We're not hardcore, we aren't really interested in heroics (unless the team at the time says "You know what, let's try this boss on heroic just to see if we can."), and are looking ahead at WoD. What our Guild can offer you: A solid and fun environment. Killing internet dragons for loot is cool, but what we're after is a fun community environment for all of our members. We chat on mumble, discuss non-game related topics, etc as well. We're not just a group of folks who get together to raid, we're in this for the fun and the friendship. RotCO is a family first, not just something you join to "kill stuff and get loot." If you want hardcore heroic raiding/progression and that's it, RotCO is not the guild for you. Since we're reorganizing as a result of the server transfer, we are rebuilding our core. Folks who came over with us are generally guaranteed a slot but there are always more slots open for raiders. If we have a surge in numbers, we can just upgrade to a 25m raid (which is what we're planning for anyway). So if you're in, the chances are nearly certain you'll be raiding consistently either in the main run or a second raid team (until we build the 25). We will get you in a raid, have no doubt there. We're social too, so if you just want a place to chill, chat, and generally run with a group of gamers who are (for the most part) age 25-45, then we're the place for you. We provide varying levels of repairs for all members, and our raiders enjoy free flasks/pots/food during raid nights. We also in the past provided ALL gems, enchants, and access to 553 crafted gear for the cost of materials (or free in some cases). We'd like to do that again once we have resources rolling into the bank again to allow us to keep it stocked. Loot: Custom DKP system (info on it is on our website in the forums). What we are looking for from you: We ask that you be talkative, even a bit. It's no fun to login to a guild and see 20 people on and no one is talking. We have guild chat and a private mumble server, we want you to jump in and talk with us. Please no drama/bs/nonsense (if this requires an explanation we're not the guild for you) in guild chat or mumble. We're not opposed to adult language, or "humor," but there have to be limits. Please know where to draw the line. We're adults, you should be too. We expect our raiders to listen to instructions from our raid leaders and guild officers. In our raids, raid leaders control the flow of the raid, you'll need to take instructions without argument. If you have a suggestion, use /whisper. Please be respectful of your fellow members in raids, tradechat, and guildchat/mumble. We also expect that you will either work with our officers/raid leaders to ensure you're spec/rotations/gems/enchants/etc are up to snuff. We want to help YOU do your best so that the team succeeds. We expect you to be open to suggestion and constructive criticism to help you improve. We don't have a minimum item level to join us. We ask that you try and get as close to 530-540 as you can before joining us in normal SoO, but we'll work to get you there, as long as you put in the effort too. We're not a free loot store, we want you to put forth the effort too. We've had too many folks join, get geared, and leave and it always leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Please don't be that guy. We're in this for the long haul, not the sprint. We'll help you get the legendary cloak if you don't have it, it's that good that you should be working on it. Some of us have it on several toons, so we know how to get you there. Recruiting: OPEN Contact: Please go to http://rotco.guildlaunch.com/ to apply directly and one of us will get in touch with you ASAP. If you have questions, get with me directly via my battletag: Wyktin#1359 Thanks for considering RotCO and we hope you'll join us as we return to the HORDE!Percivus2 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 563 Lock LF Heroic SoO Guild 10/25M Hey I am looking for a mature educated guild with a very mature calm raid leader in need of a lock doing Heroic SoO. I am willing to faction change, 14/14N and haven't tried heroic but I have read up and watched fights both on youtube and while friend did them. I prefer any days but Wed, Sat, and Sun 8pm Pacific and onward. Also Interested in Challenge Mode Team. If you have any questions hit me up at Gargamel0120#1467 or send me in game mail.Bruhaahaa3 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 [H] Wolves of War 25 man recruiting Thu/Sun The Wolves of War at Wolvesofwar.com Wolves of War is a progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are looking to fill in a few core raid spots in our 25 man team. We are accepting quality applicants of any class or spec. About us: - We are a mature raiding guild established in 2006 that takes raiding (but not ourselves) very seriously. Our niche is primarily ex-hardcore raiders that grew up and found themselves with responsibilities and limited game time. We work effectively with the limited time we have. - We are as drama free as any guild can be. Any occurrences are resolved very quickly and brute-force closed when necessary. It’s just not tolerated! - We are not shouters – no 50 minus DKP here. Applicants should come with a good attitude. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too. Raid times: Two-night Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00 PST (Hyjal server time) Qualifications: - Age 21 and older only please. - Know your selected spec inside and out, come to raids prepared and research strats beforehand. If you haven't read an EJ thread or Icy-Veins guide on your class, we are not for you. - We are looking for mature, sociable, fun and knowledgeable raiders that will actively contribute to the success of our raids. - Expected attendance of 80% or greater. - No minimum gear scores – we’re looking for good fits to our guild and gear is the one thing about an applicant that can be fixed. You will, however, be benched much of the time if you cannot execute to expectation. Become part of the pack today, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.Twinkielock11 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 Death by Design Hey guys, Just saw your recruitment video on WoW Insider Moviewatch. Great work on the video, it is very well done. The story board and editing are very professional. If I had a Horde toon left I would be applying. Just had to post my appreciation for the video. Good luck on Mythic.Lohnarr0 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 544 resto sham LF raids @8:30pm-11:30pm st [Horde] Looking to raid (normal) 1-2 nights a week, after 8:30pm pst (server) until no later than 12:30am. I can fill in as a back up healer when you are missing someone, or come regularly. Battletag: Starlexsa#1500Snoe2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 SoO 25-N Tues 7-9pm PST (4/15/14) Greetings Hyjal. There are hundreds upon hundreds of guilds on Hyjal that players can choose from - and Novicium in no way claims to be better or worse than any of them. We do however pride ourselves in creating a community atmosphere while being able to kick some serious !@# for the Horde. The players of Novicium log into Warcraft because we enjoy spending time with each other - not because were using each other to kill bosses. We are looking for players who want to become a part of a community, more importantly... to become apart of Noviciums Community, and use the strength of our friendships to take on challenges and goals as a guild inside the World of Warcraft. http://www.noviciumguild.com Novicium is expanding. We are an event oriented guild with a casual core of working class players. Novicium is structured around middle-aged working class. Most of us are in our mid-late twenties/thirties & play Warcraft as a hobby between our professional lives and our family lives. We operate on a first name basis environment to cultivate a down to earth friendly atmosphere. Moving into Warlords we want to keep our down to earth atmosphere alive while inducting players into our guild who complement our personalities and fit into our culture. Enjoy the atmosphere of our raid & culture & talk to Scott before/after the raid if you would like more information. Our progression is 13/14-N Our Event times are as follows: Tuesday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST/Server Wednesday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm PST/Server Thursdays: 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST/Server Event Information: Novicium Members, Hyjal Patrons, and openraiders will be headed into Siege of Orgrimmar Normal. The minimum ilvl for this raid will be 540 (expected that you have geared out flex) and the setting will be intermediate/casual. We enforce a hard start/stop time & the goal is to clear up to General Nazgrim in a two hour window. Please come prepared to kill some bosses and have some fun! How to get approved/invited to the raid: We are using open raid to approve all non guild members at this time. This allows us to take a look at each player that would like to come into the raid to make sure that everyone we bring is at a place with their characters progression that matches the event. The event information can be found at the following URL. Please be sure to post in your comment that you are from the Hyjal server! http://openraid.us/r/184324 Please visit http://www.noviciumguild.com for more info or contact ScottWray#1817Phorbis1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 LF new home 566 Blood, 563 Frost DK looking for new raiding guild, have 2/14H experience on my Bear (chuckabear).. available Sun, Mon and Thursdays after 6 30 server. Thanks for your time.Snuzz2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Cross Realm Recruiting 9/14H Late Night <Pretty Standard> 10 Man 9/14H Is recruiting consistent players to clear heroics. I am posting on your forums because we raid late night on the realm Zul'Jin, which is set to EASTERN STANDARD TIME. Subtract three hours from our raid times to see what time we raid at in Pacific time. If you decide to join you can cross realm raid with us temporarily, but you will need to eventually transfer over. Come WoD we want to have a full raid group set up on Zul'Jin ready to raid on day one. What we need: 1 Ranged w/ Heal OS (Spriest or Boomy) 1 Healer (Pally or Disc) When we raid: Sunday - 11:30p-2:30a EST Monday - 11:15p-2:15a EST Tuesday - 11:15p -2:15a EST Requirements: 560+ item level, some heroic experience, preferably at least the first 6. Legendary cloak is a must. Mindset: We are looking for people who will take their raid position as seriously as they would a part-time job, who will be consistent and reliable. Our raid group consists of many ex hardcore raiders from the core groups of guilds such as Duality (US 3rd), and some newer players who are also very skilled. We like to have fun and joke around, but not at the cost of progression. As stated previously I also want to have a raid group ready to go on day one of WoD. Contact Pincpinc in-game, or add Dioblox#1884.Pincpinc0 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 wtb sunwell crafted gear specificly hard khorium band (ring from jc) and the gloves of the immortal dusk ( leather dps gloves) will tip nicelyVésha8 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 This is probably a shot in the dark. As the title states this is probably a shot in the dark because not a lot of people use the forums or this is against the rules of the forums, and if this is against the rules go ahead and take this post down. The reason I am making this post is because somebody on this server has the name Amypond which is a level 21 paladin. I am a huge fan of doctor who and Amy Pond is my favorite character on the show and I would love to take that name for my character if the person with that character could give me that name I would love you for all of eternity and greatly compensate you for the name. If you could contact me via in game mail, add my battle tag Brent#1718, or reply to this post. Thanks in advance if you see this.Cytrus5 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 LF a MAGE or LOCK to join heroic 10 man Looking for a ranged dps to join us that's around 565 ilvl. If you are not a Mage or Lock, think about joining us anyway and send a tell to Whisperawr (whisperawr#1425). Hyjal Server: Post Apocalypse (10 man) Raid: 7:00p-10:30p (Tues) 6:30p-10:30p (Wed) Timezone: Pacific Progress: 8/14H with a couple attempts to go on Malkorok Website: http://postapoc.shivtr.com We're a group of players that used to raid on the cutting edge of content but now just don't have the time to do so. We've been around for eight years and are very welcoming to new friends. You will find intelligence, theory crafting and pleasant game play. We all take responsibility for our actions and we expect that you will too. When something needs improving, we make sure to improve it before the next raid day. Farm bosses have a laid back atmosphere and we put on our "srs faces" when it comes to new content. Progression is always the focus with the limited time we have.Sugarawr18 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Any 9/9 gold horde groups still going? Looking for 9/9 gold runs. Pst or mail this toon prices. Btag is Knoxx#1932.Chaosdunk0 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Scions of Phyrexia (H) 2/14h LF 1 RDPS We are a casual guild looking to progress through heroics until WoD is released. We need 1 strong rdps to fill our 10 man team. We are looking for 560+ ilvl with legendary cloak. We raid from 6-9 pm server on Friday and Saturday. If you are interested in joining us or have any questions you can whisper me in game. Battletag: snikker#1148.Alexstraszâ6 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 [H] LFM 25H Progression This Week <Awakened> is LF 5 DPS and 2 Healers for Heroic Progression this week. You must have the following: --Garrosh Normal kill --ilvl of 560+ --Mumble and working mic --Self-Sufficient attitude (ability to pay for their own repairs, gems, glyphs, etc.) Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 7 p.m. to 9:30/10:00 p.m. server time. All raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes prior to raid start time. (Other time zones: MST – Invites at 7:45 p.m., first pull at 8 p.m. and raid ends at 11 p.m.; CST – Invites at 8:45 p.m., first pull at 9 p.m. and raid ends at 12 p.m.; EST – Invites at 9:45 p.m., first pull at 10 p.m. and raid ends at 1 a.m.) Loot Distribution: Highest Rolls + Group discussion Feel free to contact Doomiana, Valoron, Serènity, Sparklez, Kalrak, Drboomkin or Cashobun in game or visit our website: http://foolproofdesigns.com/awakened. RealID: Dotyouris #1691 and Riptide#1290 Thank you! DoomianaDoomiana0 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 10 man guild LFM for 25s and WoD! TLDR Version Fun guild looking to move on from 10 mans to 25 mans in preparation for WoD. Flex-Normal-Heroic progression with the intention of moving onto 25 mans. Have fun with us on Mumble. Contact Trikkie (Trikkie007#1983) or contact us in game if you have any questions. Recruitment Needs Always looking for a group of fun but progression minded people in preparation for WoD. We currently have two 10M teams but if we are merging the groups. So we are in need of more people interested in joining us, as we will make the switch to 25s. Team Tue/Wed/Thu: - Recruiting in progress. -Healers (non-disc priests) - DPS (any classes) - The core of this group is 4/14 HM and is currently working on moving up to 25 mans. For the group above, we anticipate having spots from time to time so if you are 540ish ilvl and are mostly running Flexes now and don't mind being rotated into any group, we will have a spot for you. We're willing to work with anyone with at least 14/14 experience in Flex or have a reasonable amount of experience in normals. We're mainly looking for team players who don't mind having a good time while wiping and are able to pull their own weight. Flex group: Anyone reasonably geared enough to run flexes. All of our groups run regular flexes so if you're looking for a guild with LFR - Flex - Normal- Heroics progression, we will be happy to accommodate you as well. What We Look For People who like to have fun and work as a team, first and foremost. The other thing that we consider is how much care a person puts into their character. For example, is their equipment properly gemmed and enchanted, are their professions maximized, evidence of LFR and Flex runs, and are they currently working on or have obtained their legendary cloak. Raid Times Team Tuesday: Tuesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time Wednesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time Thursday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time (optional clean-up) Current Progression Siege of Orgrimmar 10M - 14/14N, 4/14H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Torn+Asunder/rating.tier16_10 Loot Method Main spec roll &gt; off-spec roll, round robin style. We are always graciously generous with our guild members and passing on loot if we feel another guild member can use a particular item more. Our Team Tue/Thu Group Tanks - Monk, Paladin DPS - Mage, Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Warlock, Frost DK Heals - Disc Priest, Shaman, Resto Druid, but looking to fill core raid spots Communication Tool We use Mumble as our communications tool and this can be downloaded at www.mumble.com. About Us We are a group of friends who enjoy playing the game together. We usually run quite a few things as a group, anything from a quick heroic scenario, VP capping runs with dungeons, farming on Timeless Isle, and Flex raids. We also like to joke a lot on Mumble and sometimes the Mumble sessions are more entertaining than the game itself. Contact Please reply to this post or contact battletag Trikkie007#1983 (Trikkie) or Sagelystoner, or Roblinz in-game for more information. Thank youTrikkie2 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 DK tank, resto sham, hpally LF guild Too Long, Let me Sum Up Heroic-experienced raiders looking for a more casual raiding experience. Must be after 8:00pm Pacific. DK tank, rsham with wicked ele offspec, hpally. Looking for a group who could push progression in terms of skill but chooses to take a more leisurely approach to content. Guild culture a deciding factor. Land War in Asia Fresh transfers with heroic raiding experience. Led a US top 100 guild for two tiers. Currently looking for a mature, relaxed guild that runs after 9 pm server. Two nights is kind of what we were thinking but we're open to discussion. We are fully versed in how to min/max, and each of us has led raids, recruited, developed heroic strats for the first available lockout of heroic content, played multiple classes and multiple roles in a progression setting, and handled the daily grind of keeping a good guild together. We do not entirely suck at PvP, if that makes a difference (titles, 2100 RBG ratings, blahblah, yes). We've known each other and played together since Wrath. Flex and normals is what we're geared for now, as we're returning from a break from the game, and we would like to be raiding now, just for the lols. In WoD we're interested in downing normals* at a reasonable pace and taking on heroic progression when we organically arrive there. Our primary interest is finding good guild culture and people who are fun to raid with, and taking that as far as it naturally goes. What we really want is a group of people similar to ourselves, that could be doing progression in a serious way but are by choice taking content at a leisurely but reasonably challenging pace. We don't need to be on the bleeding edge, and we're not up to a seven night a week grind for status kills anymore, but we're not going to hang around and faceplant in flex once a week. We're also open to hanging out with a group that is maybe only halfway formed, that has four or five really good players who have played together for a while and have similar goals. We've got no problems helping build a guild with a strong core group. And in case it's unclear, by good guild culture, we mean people who understand the difference between playfully trolling trade in an interesting way and being a hate-mongering bigot. We also appreciate people who know when to motivate with a serious face but delusions of autocracy won't fly. *I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means Since normals will become flexible, and what was heroic will be normalized, and in order to be heroic you must be mythic, and there's really no normal at normal anymore... we want to do normal/heroic raiding. The new way. The New Normal. But without being normal. That doesn't even look like a real word to me anymore. But, hey, it's not a real raid anymore either, amirite? Because it was way super important for the terminology to change. Obviously. Heroic and then leisurely gamefaceing some Mythic ftw, kthx. Queries, offers, and (battle)pets directed to: caatness#1268 Other, boring stuff to these guys: manhands#1432 shaidyn#1482Nikademas4 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 (H) Metamorphosis 14/14N is Recruiting! Hello! Metamorphosis is recruiting all roles for our raid team. We've cleared normal content and, due to some life circumstances, a few of our raiders need to take extended breaks from WoW. We are looking for mature players (18+ please) who want to join a fun and relaxed group to continue with SoO. We are not a heroic raiding guild, but we have ambitions of downing the first few bosses on heroic difficulty before WoD launches. Currently Recruiting: (Will consider any class/spec but specifically looking for the following) Tank - Preferably warrior Healer - Preferably a pally, monk, or shaman DPS - Preferably hunter or warlock Current Raid Comp: Blood DK Disc Priest/Resto Druid Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Rogue (just rogue, because who can tell their specs apart) Ret Pally Frost Mage Looking for individuals who are 540 gear level or close to it. We're willing to help you gear up if necessary. Our raid times are Sunday and Monday nights from 5:00pm to 7:30pm server time. Many of us are east coast dwellers so that's the reason for the reasonably early raid times. We also do tons of achievement runs, transmog runs, we have a group running challenge modes, pet battles, you name it. If interested, please message me in game on this toon or add me on RealID StarkStrife#1976.Zurazzah5 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 wtb 3 blood of the mountain, 110 darkiron ore and 1 sulferon ingotVésha0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 [H] <Livid> 3/14H is recruiting Livid is a relatively new Horde guild on Hyjal. The officers transferred from Alliance in December to get settled for WoD. We are a friendly guild with an active membership, and plenty of perks for raiders (repairs, flasks, gems, enchants, 30-person vent server). Our focus is PvE, and we are serious in our raiding. We currently run all wings of flex as a guild on Wed/Fri for alts, casual raiders, and the bored. We have two 10-man raids- one is working on heroics and our newer group is 13/14N. As with most raiding guilds, our plan is to have one static raid group in WoD ready to roll into Mythic content once able. Recruiting Group 1 (3/14H) Thurs/Sun 6:30-9:30pm server: This raid is currently full.Group 2 (13/14N) Tues/Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30pm server: Prot Paladin - ilevel 550+ with cloak Melee dps (rogue, ret paly, warrior preferred) - ilevel 550+ with cloak - 180k+ dps on boss fights averageContact Roundjuan (Juanpierre#1761)Roundjuan2 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 SFN hosting weekend Alt run LFM Sic Finit Noctem is hosting a weekly alt run. The run is made up for the most part by guildies, but due to flaky attendance, we are looking to fill a few spots from outside the guild. We have been using Oqueue and Openraid with moderate success, but we have been left unsatisfied with the amount of bosses we've been able to kill due to spending a lot of time waiting around for replacements. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 6 pm PST onward. (Time commitment varies) We are currently looking for at least one tank, at least one healer and a couple ranged DPS. If you're interested in joining us, you can add me (caripriest#1252) or whisper me in game (my main is Sigrùn but I can often be found on alts) or whisper Kaleycuoco (who leads these raids). We are currently 13/14 N (This is a strictly NORMAL alt run), and we would like to utilize this run for heirloom farming and gearing alts, as our main raid does not kill Garrosh weekly.Valkyrjä2 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Broken by Default(H) currently recruiting Broken by Default currently recruiting.2/14H We need a 555+ Rdps prefer Mage or ele shaman. Raid times are Fri and Sat 630-1030pm server time. Must have 14/14 cleared. Pst for more info. Add my battle tag for more info deathscorp#2305Udderdarknes0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 [H]<Biceratops> 12/14H Recruiting ... Recruitment Needs: HEALER Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Mistweaver Monk Any non priest healer with strong DPS offspec ***** Please put your main's name and server in the note of your battle tag request ***** Biceratops is currently looking for an elemental/resto Sham to replace our shaman who has decided to take a break. Watch us kill stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/concheror We are currently recruiting for SoO progression All applications will be seriously considered. For reference: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/215205/ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/606/ To apply please visit biceratops.enjin.com and put in an application or whisper Solvang (McFatty#1346) or Luneden in game for more information. Requirements for raiding: Able to use Mumble and have a working Mic. Able to listen and follow instructions without attitude Isn't afraid to communicate with the team, especially about CD usage. Exceptional raid awareness - Everyone needs to pull their weight in a 10man environment. Numbers don't matter if you aren't paying attention to the encounter. Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice on how to improve Owning up to mistakes and able to correct them. If you get called out on a mistake, don't take it personal, just try to improve in the future. A good attitude and patience. Ability to research class and encounters, especially specifics that your class would do on any given fight Respect your fellow teammates Ability to stay focused throughout raid night with limited to no interruption. Stable internet connection (Especially important)If you feel you're a good fit, please apply http://biceratops.enjin.com/recruitmentAviandeath11 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 567 Warlock LF Heroic Raiding Guild Hey, I'm a 567 Destruction warlock looking for a heroic raiding guild. I'm 2/14 heroic and 14/14 normal. Looking for mainly a weekend raiding guild anywhere from 1 server to friday no later than 7 server on sundays. I also have a 547 Resto druid with a 524 Boomkin offspec alt. Battletag is Skrill#1365. Add me or send me in game mail. Willing to fill out applications as necessary. :)Valckerrion2 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 559 Guardian & 564 Resto Druid 14/14 -559 Guardian/564 Resto Druid & 525 Destro Lock -14/14 w/Achieve -LF later raid times -Open to any and all questions, application and or Respecing -BT Brnieddevil1#1514Stormraged3 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 [H] Random Playlist (1/14 H) is Recruiting! I will not write a long 20 paragraph dissertation on why you should check us out. We are 1/14 H. Here are the classes we are interested in: 1. Priest (Shadow) 2. Druid (Guardian or DPS) 3. Rogue 4. Monk (Windwalker or Brewmaster) 5. Death Knight (Any spec) If you are any of those, or a combination of some of them that would be awesome. Exceptional players are always welcome to apply. We raid: Wednesday: 6:30 - 10pm Server Time Thursday: 7:00 - 10pm Server Time Apply on website: http://randomplaylist.enjin.com Or contact: Bluu, Melodious, or Phìre in game We are a 10 man guild that currently has a roster of about 10-11 people and would like to add 1-2 more dps, or a tank so our current dps doesn't have to switch specs and tank. We recognize that you cannot run a consistent 10 man raid with exactly 10 people because things come up, people have lives, or God Forbid you just feel like you need a night off... So we carry a couple extra on the active roster and run a rotation where everybody takes a turn, including the GM and Officers. We're mostly interested in the person behind the character, and having you fit into a wild variety of old men, saucy women, and smart asses. Loot. Is. The. Easy. Part... To qualify that, what I mean is that we don't really care if you're totally geared in out in heroic gear, or not. At minimum we request that you be done with the meta portion of your Legendary Quest Line, and either done with your Cloak, or within a week or so of obtaining it. That shows that you are committed to your character, and makes it easier for us to be committed to you. So come check us out, and if you're lucky, get clam packed!Phìre19 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 WTB 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode clear. Paying 10k gold per dungeon complete. Add me on Btag: Seanzie#1470Jolted0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 WTB 1-600 Enchanting Kit Add me ingame to discuss prices, etc or add my battletag Sacs#1520Oboko4 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Trivial LFM 25man Raiders! - Apply Within Trivial is looking for more raiders! We are a guild dedicated to playing wow with our friends, families and guildmates, and working through progression. Our emphasis is on having a good time more than on pushing bleeding edge content, and holding up our core values of honesty, fair play, and fun! Many of our officers and raiders have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and as such we have a close-knit team that is willing to help out our fellow members with whatever is needed to succeed in our endeavours! One of the unique things about our guild, is our dedication to our members. We understand that real life happens, and strongly encourage our membership to realize that while we all enjoy WoW very much, Real Life takes precedence over that. Our community is just that, a community; and a strong one, dedicated to helping each other out and having fun. You'll not find another group of people with the same relaxed atmosphere and strong support that Trivial has anywhere else! Raid Schedule Tuesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm PST Wednesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm PST Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST Currently, we are mostly in need of ranged dps and healers to fill the gaps in our team; but we will take any class / role, so long as you fit in with our existing membership and play style, and are willing to put in your “A” game on raid night. If you are interested, please fill out an application at trivial-guild.com and one of our Officers will be in touch with you shortly, to discuss your interest in becoming one of our raiders. The process isn't a painful one, I assure you. :) If you have questions prior to submitting an application, please don't hesitate to send me an in-game mail, or add me via Battletag @ Isyldar#1665. You can also reach out to any one of our other officers (listed below). They'll be more than happy to help you or answer any questions you may have. Trivial In-Game Contacts Inomi - Isyldar#1665 Turin - aniluvatar#1434 Honesty Roenn Lierra Johnhemlock Gillaguy We look forward to hearing from you soon! Inomi / Isyldar Isyldar#1665 Hyjal-USInomi13 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Raid Team LF Raid team that raids any time after 8pm server. 552 Resto Shaman. 13/14 Exp. I am a reliable raider and reads up on fights. I would love to continue raiding. Battletag: Thestensten#1848Healsten6 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Selling Challenge Mode Gold Runs! ***05/08/2014 Edit: As of 04/04/2014, WE ARE NO LONGER SELLING THESE RUNS. Please stop sending me Btag requests, as they will be Declined. Thank you.Capriquarius55 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Seeking to buy CM Gold clears Heya Hyjal, how's it going? My name's Everiix, and as the title suggests, I'm seeking to buy Challenge Mode Gold clears before Blizz takes those beautiful mounts and transmogs away. Now, before I get into too many particulars, please be aware that I live in Australia, so time zoning may be a bit tricky for me. I'm more than willing to hash out times and days with people, though, and I'm a patient person. >I'm also looking to buy two complete runs (that means ALL NINE CMs) - one for myself, and the other one for my husband. We both play DPS characters. (He's a warlock, I'm obviously a rogue). I'm NOT looking to buy single runs at all - I want to buy a complete package. A few things to note... - I've been looking for a group willing to take me through the dungeons for a little over six months now, to no avail. (All I have to show for it is the Silver Mode MSP run I got this morning @.@) - I've also seen groups asking outrageous amounts of gold for the clears, and I just don't have that kind of coin to toss around. - I'm not interested in individual clear buys - I want to buy all 9 CMs (and have them be guaranteed gold runs) for a singular price. What I can offer you - Two experienced players that provide their own flasks, food, and invisibility potions. - The will to use whatever voice client your group prefers. - A total of 150k for both sets of CMs (75k for my 9/9 and 75k for my hubby's 9/9 - or, in simpler terms, 8.3k per dungeon run for both myself and my husband.) - Quirk and charm (as well as Australian accents, c'mon now) - and two players who listen intently and learn quickly. If your interested in taking both myself and my husband through CMs after reading through all of this, you're my hero. Feel free to add me on battletag (dynomosity#1503) or whisper/send an in-game mail to Everiix whenever you want to hash out the gory details. Looking forward to running with you peeps! - eveEveriix0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 574 Rogue LF raid group 11/14 heroic experience. I'm very familiar with all boss encounters minus heroic klaxxi and garrosh. I learn fast and I always listen to the raid leader. I know my class well and I'm willing and able to play other specializations if needed. If I am asked to sit for a fight (or the whole raid night) I will respond maturely and will stick around if i'm still needed for any reason I'm an active player who isn't just on for raids. I do old content, other raids, pvp, RBGs, willing to help farm, etc. Also looking forward to hardcore raiding in WoD!! For now, I am able to raid weekend nights (Friday-Sunday), 8pm-2am EST. Can be flexible with the times though! However, currently i'm in my last month of college and grades are first priority. That being said I can be flexible and I will inform the group ahead of time if school gets in the way. By May 7th, the semester ends and I will be super active and most likely be on every night. Feel free to message me in game: Vertz#1982Vertz0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 <Torn Asunder> LFM 25man Fun guild looking to move on from 10 mans to 25 mans in preparation for WoD. Flex-Normal-Heroic progression with the intention of moving onto 25 mans. Have fun with us on Mumble. Contact Trikkie (Trikkie007#1983) or contact us in game if you have any questions. Recruitment Needs Always looking for a group of fun but progression minded people in preparation for WoD. We currently have two 10M teams but if we are merging the groups. So we are in need of more people interested in joining us, as we will make the switch to 25s. Team Tue/Wed/Thu: - Recruiting in progress. -Healers (non-disc priests) - DPS (any classes) - The core of this group is 4/14 HM and is currently working on moving up to 25 mans. For the group above, we anticipate having spots from time to time so if you are 540ish ilvl and are mostly running Flexes now and don't mind being rotated into any group, we will have a spot for you. We're willing to work with anyone with at least 14/14 experience in Flex or have a reasonable amount of experience in normals. We're mainly looking for team players who don't mind having a good time while wiping and are able to pull their own weight. Flex group: Anyone reasonably geared enough to run flexes. All of our groups run regular flexes so if you're looking for a guild with LFR - Flex - Normal- Heroics progression, we will be happy to accommodate you as well. What We Look For People who like to have fun and work as a team, first and foremost. The other thing that we consider is how much care a person puts into their character. For example, is their equipment properly gemmed and enchanted, are their professions maximized, evidence of LFR and Flex runs, and are they currently working on or have obtained their legendary cloak. Raid Times Team Tuesday: Tuesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time Wednesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time Thursday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM server time (optional clean-up) Current Progression Siege of Orgrimmar 10M - 14/14N, 4/14Hwww.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Torn+Asunder/rating.tier16_10 [External Link] Loot Method Main spec roll > off-spec roll, round robin style. We are always graciously generous with our guild members and passing on loot if we feel another guild member can use a particular item more. Our Team Tue/Thu Group Tanks - Monk, Paladin DPS - Mage, Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Warlock, Frost DK Heals - Disc Priest, Shaman, Resto Druid, but looking to fill core raid spots Communication Tool We use Mumble as our communications tool and this can be downloaded at www.mumble.com. About Us We are a group of friends who enjoy playing the game together. We usually run quite a few things as a group, anything from a quick heroic scenario, VP capping runs with dungeons, farming on Timeless Isle, and Flex raids. We also like to joke a lot on Mumble and sometimes the Mumble sessions are more entertaining than the game itself. Contact Please reply to this post or contact battletag Trikkie007#1983 (Trikkie) or Sagelystoner, or Roblinz in-game for more information. Thank you Join our OpenRaid group: http://openraid.us/p/TA_25m_RecruitTrikkie0 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 (H) XIII- rp influenced raiding guild. Recruiting all levels and classes. We are particularly interested in returning players looking to start with a fresh new raiding group. So if you've come to MoP at the tail end of this expansion and would like to start raiding the content with a solid player base, please visit our website for details and apply on the recruitment page.1st raid starts April 11th 6PM. Visit our Lore page and immerse yourself in the vision of ancients. guildxiii.enjin.comRyaine2 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Brewmaster LFG Horde Recently transferred to Hyjal. I am looking for somewhere I can be of use and have some fun before WoD and possibly into it if the fit is right. My experience is tanking since wrath, and love it, but can also dps if need be (my main passion is tanking though). Main: Katchar (Monk, Main spec BM Ilv: 575, Off Spec WW Ilv: 566) Alt: Catchar (really just Blood, not much of offspec Ilv: 545) Experience: 11/16 Heroic Tier 14 pre nerf 12/13 ToT Heroic pre nerf 12/14 Heroic SoO. If you wish to contact me you can reach me through my Battle Tag: Catchar#1213. Or post and I can see what there is and app if I am interested. Look forward to chatting, KatcharKatchar4 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WTS rare cooking recipe Hey I'm looking to sell Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops You can no longer get this in game thanks to Deathwing's handy work a few years ago... Link is here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/21025 Looking to sell for gold BUT will also trade for 9/9 CM gold haha Add me Rhaziel#1418 to talk :D cheersVorador0 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WoD Raid sizes I'm not looking for a debate about this being right, wrong, or otherwise. I'm curious how the various Herioc (Mystic) minded guilds plan on handling the transition to 20m. In respect to Mystic raiding, by and large Hyjal seems to have a 10m population with a few 25m groups that do very well. Do the 10m groups out there plan on seeking out full mergers with other established raid groups? Are we going to see substantial poaching from other guilds to fill 10 more spots? Will displaced raiders from former 25m rosters trickle down into some of the better 10m groups? I'm really interested in how this will play out.Krenaa21 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 <TF> Hosted Monday SoO 25Man GDKP raid! Week1: 12/14 Normal 23k Payouts! Week2: 10/14 Normal 15.5k Payouts! Week3: 13/14 Normal 22k Payouts! Week4: 14/14 Normal 19.5k Payouts! Running MONDAYS now! The addon Malkorok Helper is also mandatory now. First off to answer the questions most of you have right now, WHAT IS GDKP? GDKP is in reality Gold Dragon Kill Points. Instead of the normal DKP system, where loot can be rewarded based on participation in the raid, GDKP provides loot to those who are willing to pay the most for the items that drop from the raid (Boss drops/Trash drops/Patterns/Pets/Disenchanting Mats). What will we be doing? The sole purpose of this raid is to progress through 25Man SoO. For the first few weeks we will be completing 25Man Normal SoO. After some experience I am sure that the group will work its way into Heroics. You can expect several raiders to be alts of players from TF however they will be treated as every other player in the raid. Why should I do this? Well if you are already raiding Heroics this is the perfect way to gear up an alt and make some gold doing it. For those of you who currently do not raid this gives you a chance to experience the content and maybe spend some of that gold you have stockpiled. Why should WE trust YOU with our gold? Because we have something to lose. The leaders of this group and all <TF> raiders have invested time and money into this guild. We are serious about our image. Everything we do is a reflection on the guild's image and we do not wish to tarnish the long and vibrant history of the guild. Ok you have convinced me, when will this take place? We are looking to do this raid on Mondays from 5PM pst - 10:30PM pst or until Garrosh is dead. Invites start at 4:40 and if you are not in the group by 5:00 I will bring in someone who I invited to be on hold. We will take a 15 minute break during this raid to gem/enchant/reforge gear or to just get up and walk around. How do I join? Send ingame mail to Deathspally with the toon(s) you will be bringing. I also need their Class/Spec/ilvl as well as the gold you have available and your battletag. Please feel free to whisper me on any of my characters (Deathbanner/Deathpalm/Deathspally) By Saturday night I will have sent out calendar invites to the toon you said you would bring, those who set their status to accept by Sunday will be given priority. Keep in mind that people sometimes do not show up for whatever reason, and thus we will likely have a few spots open that we bring people in from backup. So do not get discouraged if you are slotted as backup. If you are brought in off of the bench in the middle of the run and finish it, you will still receive a full cut. So what are the loot rules? All loot will be awarded to the highest bidder. If an item has no bids, but is a main spec upgrade to a player. Then the player who gains the highest overall ilevel increase will be required to place the minimum bid for the item. If it is an equal upgrade for multiple players then they will /roll to see who must place the minimum bid. Why? Because if people do not bid on upgrades, then we will not be able to kill harder bosses in subsequent weeks. Minimum bids may/will be lowered for items that go to Off-spec/side-grades/transmog by 50%. If items go to Disenchant then the entirety of all Disenchanted mats will be bid on at the end of the raid. The winner will receive all the materials gained from disenchanting all the loot. Rules of the GDKP - Help clear trash. - Be on Mumble for the entirety of the raid. Notify the raid leader if you need to go AFK for any reason. - Absent emergencies, save AFK time for the scheduled break - Do not be abusive, rude, or obnoxious to anyone in the raid. This includes talking over the raid leader(s) during tactics, or speaking throughout the bidding process. This also means don't bash players for playing poorly, as some players will be accepted despite poorer performance because they will be spending more gold than average. -Do not spend gold on an item if you know you may be forced to purchase another item for minimum bid. - Perform at an acceptable level, as judged by the raid leader(s). This includes (but is not limited to) listening to the raid leader’s instructions, performing acceptable DPS for your level of gear, staying alive, and following tactics. - Do not attempt to make deals in private or to keep bids low. In the interest of maximizing the efficiency of the GDKP, a 3 strike system will be used. An individual found to be violating any of the rules, as determined by the raid leader(s), will receive a warning. If an individual receives three warnings, the offending individual will be removed from the raid and they will not receive their gold for participation. Particularly egregious offenses may result in immediate removal.Deathspally34 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 559IL Mage LF Garrosh kill Sadly It has come to this. I'm 13/14 and have gone to P3 on Normal but never downed him. My guild (Which had actually downed him) went on hiatus after a few of the core members burned out and I kinda got left hanging. I am more than willing to start on an earlier boss. I can sustain adequate DPS for my IL, have vent/DBM and all raid supplies. I would possibly be willing to pay for the kill if need be. At this point I just want to get his !@# down before WoD which ain't gonna happen at this rate.Halcyòn3 Apr 2, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [H] The Night Shift 10m The Night Shift is a late night raid guild. We have 2 raid teams. To finish out the second raid group we are need of a Ret paladin with a Holy OS atleast 540 ilvl and a Warlock atleast 540 ilvl also. We are also just recruiting casuals as well. If you are at all interested you can comment on here, or you can send me a in game message. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!!Rementis2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 H <Squirrel Legion>3/14H Looking for More SL is currently 3/14H and looking to add a number of classes in hopes of filling up a roster for WoD and finish out MoP strong. Ideally we are looking for some specific classes but any exceptional player will be considered. Death Knight-Tank Monk-Heals Pally-Heals/DPS Priest-Shadow Mage Warlock Druid-Balance Warrior-DPS Ideal candidates would be 540+ geared, SoO experience at least in normal mode, vent capable and previous experience with EPGP would be a bonus. We raid Tues/Thurs @ 7pm to 10pm server, invites starting at 6:30 - Sundays @ 6pm to 10pm server, invites at 5:30. You can find more details about us on our page: http://www.squirrellegion.com/ If you have any questions, please contact one of our officers ingame: Drastek (Drast#1133), Greyrose, Aqallia, Lysron, Mednas or BelricDrastek19 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [H] North 9/14H 25m In need of DPS! North is a semi-hardcore guild that is focused on pushing Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We have recently switched to 25m but are still looking for a couple of people to continue progression! Wall of text fun read time! Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm PST Contacts: Scramblezz#1866 or Fubs#1248 Loot: EPGP Website: http://north.guildlaunch.com/ *You will need to register and login to guildlaunch in order to apply. Please provide combat logs(World of Logs, Warcraft Logs) in your app as well. Recruitment Needs: DPS: Frost/Unholy Death Knight: High Mage: Medium Hunter: Medium Ret Paladin: Medium Warlock: High *Even if your class/spec is not listed don't feel discouraged, if you're the right player than we're still interested in hearing from you. What we expect from you: Knowledge of your Class Applicants must have extremely good working knowledge of their class and offspecs. While offspec knowledge such as healer or tank offspecs may not be a requirement we would prefer you know how to play all DPS or Heal specializations that reflect your respective role in the raid group. Heroic Ready Equipment Applicants have their legendary cloak, or be at runestones at a minimum. Gear level of at least 555 with proper enchants and gems. Exceptions can be made for extraordinary raiders. Raiding Experience Applicants must have experience in SoO normal as well as extensive experience in Heroic. Raid experience prior to SoO is a plus but not necessary. Raid Awareness As we are doing progression raid awareness is a must. Applicants must be able to have personal responsibility during encounters, and be able to learn as we go. The individual ability to adapt and respond to different situations WILL make or break progression kills. Communication Communication is extremely vital to the success of any raid group and we expect any applicant to have a working microphone and be able to speak when needed. We encourage suggestions and ideas that you may want to bring forth to the raid. Passion for Raiding Ultimately we raid because we are passionate about it. If you raid solely for loot than we won't be a good fit for you. Loot is only a tool to use for progression, not something to flounce in front of the masses. We raid because we want to experience ALL of the raid content that Blizzard creates and hope that any applicant shares our same views.Redbell32 Mar 31, 2014