Jun 24, 2014 (A) <Driven> Recruiting 6/14H <Driven> is a guild that emerged out of major guild splits of Vanilla WoW. We have successfully raided through all expansions, many of us remember when Stratholme was a raid and the only entrance to Molten Core was through UBRS. Largely a group of like minded people that have stayed together for the past several years, sometimes we can be mature and goal oriented. Currently we are seeking to replace a couple of slots that have recently opened up due to real life getting in the way of our virtual lives. We are looking for someone that is skilled (normal raid experience is an asset) and is familiar with their class and role in a raid. 1 - Warlock 1 - Shaman, Priest or Monk Healer (will also consider exceptional players of other classes as well) We raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 6pm server - 9pm server with the occasional Sunday thrown in if Real Life interferes during the week (yeah it happens sometimes). Please contact Miltaides (Btag Miltaides#1405) in game for more information.Miltaides5 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 So how many East Coast here? I know this server is mostly west coast.Shmac7 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 [H] Wolves of War 25 man recruiting Thu/Sun The Wolves of War at Wolvesofwar.com [5/14H] Wolves of War is a progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are looking to fill in a few core raid spots in our 25 man team. We are accepting quality applicants of any class or spec. About us: - We are a mature raiding guild established in 2006 that takes raiding (but not ourselves) very seriously. Our niche is primarily ex-hardcore raiders that grew up and found themselves with responsibilities and limited game time. We work effectively with the limited time we have. - We are as drama free as any guild can be. Any occurrences are resolved very quickly and brute-force closed when necessary. It’s just not tolerated! - We are not shouters – no 50 minus DKP here. Applicants should come with a good attitude. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too. Raid times: Two-night Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00 PST (Hyjal server time) Qualifications: - Age 21 and older only please. - Know your selected spec inside and out, come to raids prepared and research strats beforehand. If you haven't read an EJ thread or Icy-Veins guide on your class, we are not for you. - We are looking for mature, sociable, fun and knowledgeable raiders that will actively contribute to the success of our raids. - Expected attendance of 80% or greater. - No minimum gear scores – we’re looking for good fits to our guild and gear is the one thing about an applicant that can be fixed. You will, however, be benched much of the time if you cannot execute to expectation. Become part of the pack today, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.Twinkielock4 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 LF new Server and raid team! I am a returning veteran wow player. Been playing for roughly 6 years and just got back from a 6 month break. Im looking for a decent guild with a 10 m team that raids any day of the week from 10:30pm to 1:30 am or later. Looking to hear some good news shortly. Of course none of my toons don't have the legendary cloak but shouldnt be a problem getting it. My toons are as follows: Hunter: 90 Druid: Tank/heals DK: Frost/tankTitandk1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 Tank and Healer LF New Guild Home My wife and I are recent server transfers from Khadgar. The server's population was in decline, and we wanted to move to a realm that was more active, as well as in our current timezone. I have previous experience raiding Heroic content in Cataclysm. I participated in the sever second kill of Heroic Deathwing on Khadgar. My wife recently started playing the game this expansion. Although we are open to doing heroic progression, we are more interested in a laid back raiding environment. I am fairly versatile, and can play nearly any class (12 85+ characters). My wife is strongest on her paladin, but is currently looking to druid heal once that character gets geared. Mostly, we are looking for a new guild to call home. We are primarily interested in raiding in WoD, however we aren't opposed to doing Flex raids or other content. If you feel like we would be a good fit, please feel free to contact me using my BattleTag: Trol#1207. My wife's paladin for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Andrelle/simpleUdonnoodle1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 546 Holy Priest LF raiding guild Hello Hyjal, I've taken a break from WoW for the past few months, but I'm back and like to raid again. I'm looking for a hardcore guild that is currently progressing in normal or heroic. I'm willing to join a 10 or 25 man group. I am also interested in raiding in WoD on heroic and mythic mode when it comes out. As for my credentials, I have the proving grounds achievement that gives the title for healing, and I've gotten to wave 35 on gold. Send me a mail or msg in game, or post on this forum if you want me! ThanksDaundra0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 Returning Moonkin I am 540 ilevel that I grabbed off of pugs and lfr nothing special at all but this was not my main in Pandaria, Zuaza was till I basically quit May 2013. So I have decided to return to the semi hardcore raiding scene come next expansion. I am looking now to get ready for the expansion and I don't really want to raid right now, but I am not opposed to it.. I just am not geared,With all that being said here are some details. - I have been at the US top 50 level before - Cant start any earlier then 6:00 PM pst - Prefer to stay horde - Fun but mature - History of Success (that is something I have in previous expansions) - Nice Server baseballpunk3@gmail.com <<<<<Battle net IDWillaf0 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 [H] <Rehaß> Weekend Raiding Guild LFM TLDR Version - 4 year old fun guild recently transferred from Bonechewer looking for more to finish out MoP and carrying on onto WoD. - Progression raiding on the weekends and flex runs during the weekdays. Currently running 25M raids with a mix of guild members and pugs. - Guild consists of heroic raiders, people just starting out, and quite a few in between. - Emphasis on being a friendly and fun guild. - Add Womyn (lady#1877) or Esmée (legnatime#1311) to btag for a chat, post on this thread, or contact Womyn, Esmée, or Astrasia in game if you have any questions. Recruitment Needs Always looking for a group of fun but progression minded people in preparation for WoD. Currently running 25M raids with a mix of guild members and pugs. Would love to have a full 25M group. Below are our needs for 25M: - Friendly folks who are geared enough to take on the latter half of SoO and into the early Heroics. We're mainly looking for team players who don't mind having a good time while wiping and are able to pull their own weight. Higher ilvl is a preference but we are anchored with some heroic raiders. We also run scheduled flexes during the weekday so even if you are lower ilvl, come join us and get geared for normals and beyond. What We Look For People who like to have fun and work as a team, first and foremost. The other thing that we consider is how much care a person puts into their character. For example, is their equipment properly gemmed and enchanted, are their professions maximized, evidence of LFR and Flex runs, and are they currently working on or have obtained their legendary cloak. Raid Times Main Raid: Friday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Saturday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Monday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST (optional clean-up) Flex Raid: Tuesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Wednesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Note: 7:30PM PST = 8:30PM MST = 9:30PM CST = 10:30PM EST 10:30PM PST = 11:30PM MST = 12:30AM CST = 1:30AM EST Progression Was 2/14H 10M on Bonechewer. Currently recruiting to finish up SoO in 25M and to head back to heroics soon. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bonechewer/Reha%C3%9F/rating.tier16_10 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Reha%C3%9F/rating.tier16_10 Loot Method Suicide Kings, it's similar to a round robin style main spec roll > off-spec roll but more "automated". We are always graciously generous with our guild members and passing on loot if we feel another guild member can use a particular item more. Communication Tool We use Ventrilo as our communications tool and this can be downloaded at http://www.ventrilo.com. About Us 4 year old guild from Bonechewer that recently transferred to Hyjal. It was super tough recruiting people on Bonechewer due to the low raiding population so the guild moved to Hyjal in preparation for WoD. Guild is made up of heroic raiders, people who are just starting raiding, and quite a few in between. We're a chatty, friendly, and fun guild with the aim to be friends within the game. Contact Please reply to this post or contact battletags lady#1877 (Womyn) or legnatime#1311 (Esmée) for more information. Thank you Hyjal.Astrasia20 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 Filling a Challenge Mode Spot. I had recently started a group to run Challenge Modes and go for Gold. I nor the group really knew what to expect, it was devastating the first run. Since then though, we had done some research, the time that took though, made one of our DPS leave the group. That being said we need one to fill the spot. A Survival Hunter would be ideal, but we ourselves do not have the 'ideal' set up. So any ranged DPS that would like to give it a shot and work through the steps and all that fun stuff with our little group feel free to leave ether your Battle Tag or toon name. Message me as well or send me mail on my toon. -Caininite.Ellicore0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Disc Priest LF raiding guild I am 14/14N on ym 566 disc priest and I am currently looking for a stable raiding team. Ive been Guild leader for the past 8 years and raid leader for the past 5 years but i do not have the energy to fill those roles anymore. All i want is a good group of people with a very good attitude to join have have fun. If youre interested in me, please add me as btag Kierà#1332 and lets have a chat to see if we are a good fit for each other. I am available to raid every night after 7pm server time Thank youKierà2 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 569 Blood dk and 568 resto Druid 5/14H We are currently looking for a more Hardcore guild for the upcoming expansion WoD. We are very dedicated and do a lot of theorycrafting and researching of our toons. We can raid any time in the evening on anyday or multiple days. Add my battle tag deathscorp#2305 or hit me up on here. Been playing the game and raiding since Vanilla days when raiding was a challenge.Udderdarknes3 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Recruitment and guild/raid absorbs Currently Apex Gamers are pushing to complete Soo on heroic and fill out core spots. See other post for details. In addition to this we have our eyes on WoD and having a large base of players to form a competitive raiding guild. We hope to start WoD raiding ASAP with multiple raids. Ten, twenty-five and twenty man raiding. Anyone paying attention to servers growth and raid migration can tell it is becoming harder to start new raids. So! We are interested in absorbing guilds and raids to build a strong base of raiders. We have a very effective and simple style of management which focuses on active players and no nonsense drama, period. You like transmog runs, achievement runs, alt runs, rep groups and everything else we make them happen. If your raid is struggling to fill it's spots with reliable quality people give us a shout and let's see if we cant pool some raiders and form something new. If you haven't raided at the top level but think you might want to come join us in one of our alt runs we can help get you some gear and find out what you are capable of with a team that strives to help and push everyone to their personal potential.Akranger0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 577 guardian LF h raiding guild. Hey all, I'm a 577 guardian w/ 8/14h exp + attempts on spoils+thok LF a heroic progress guild. I am available most days 7PM or later, available all days 9 PM or later. My OS is resto (~560 ilvl), I have enough feral gear/exp to be competitive in DPS (~200k), although I *strongly* prefer tanking to resto/dps. Back story: I achieved 8/14 at the start of January, then work/social life caught up with me, and I didn't have time to properly dedicate myself to my guild and raids. I decided to quit WoW altogether, picked up hearthstone due to my limited free time. Now, work has died down, I'm ready to dedicate more time to WoW, and I feel I am still competent and still able to improve vastly as a tank. What I bring to your raid: - Experience: I have over 6 years of raiding experience combined, through WoW, Rift and beta WildStar. - Work ethic: I'm that guy who spends that one hour a day on off nights looking up fights and asking the stupid questions to make sure I don't !@#$ it all up on raid night. Be prepared for my stupid questions, I will ask them if I don't know the answer. I'm also that guy who will run a dungeon just to try something stupid (like trying to see if rocket boots increase glider speed, and no, they don't) - Class knowledge: I've been playing druid since LK. I know most of the ins and outs of the class, as well as the mechanics of most skills, as well as in-game interactions between skills/bosses/etc. I'm willing to do whatever try out you may have planned for me, as I know I'm not in the best position to demand anything right now. I'm willing to xfer if the fit is right. TS/Vent/Skype, etc all available, have mic, etc etc. PM in game, mail, forum post, etc for info. I can provide recommendations + VoDs (most would be from December/January), feel free to go through them yourself: http://www.twitch.tv/iffy_wow/profile My armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Iff%C3%BD/advanced My wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Iff%C3%BD Other stuff about me: Avid Hearthstone player (3x legendary - pre-season 1,2 and season 2), children's card games are serious business, don't let anyone tell you otherwise 9/9 CMs (can provide VoDs to prove it's me, I guess) Wave 30 CM tank challenge achieve (can provide VoDs to prove it's me, I guess) If you're curious, the ý is alt+0253. Lemme know. Iffy.Iffý2 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 LF Tank - SoO 10 N Looking for a tank for Wed morning 9am - Noon. (We also raid Thurs same time and you are welcome to join again) Add me: Eliwel#1113Setah0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Just so you're aware... The past couple of weeks I've noticed that there are two mages running the same route over and over again in the terrace of the thunders in the jade forest. After trying to make contact with these "people" and receiving no response I concluded they must be bots. They're in ilvl 483 gear that you would get if you were to boost a toon to lvl 90. After reporting them and coming back sometime later, there are two different mages doing the exact same thing as the previous two. Reported those two and two more take their place. To top it off the mobs that they're killing are mobs needed for quests. Just want to let people know that if you see these lvl 90 mages acting like a bot and in 483 gear that you get from a toon boost, report them. Thanks.Wrekreation1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Battlegroup is bad? Why is this cluster so bad in BG's? I can understand losing a few, or even losing many... But losing every single game? Call it bad luck if you want but I cannot recall the last BG victory on this server. It's just driving me nuts! How can it be so bad?! It's hilarious.Tinfoil2 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 Heavy Junkboxes. I may be in the market for the amount of junkboxes needed to hit exalted. About 1300. add my battle-tag if you have the available. Saintly#1257Thunders1 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 555 Warrior LF Garrosh kill! Willing to pay! Moving in 2 weeks and won't have internet to get the feat of strength, Willing to pay 8k for a Garrosh kill. I also have a Garry lockout! add me on btag Monster52511#1616 if you are willing to do this!Lugruk0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 570 Dk Dps 5/14Hexp LF H SoO Sun and Mon Title says it all really. Raided Sat and Sun but got a new job which has me working Saturdays, with Sunday and Monday off, sp i'm looking for a team which raids those days or late on the other days http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Lanfear/advancedLanfear0 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Looking to make Hyjal my home Just picked up WoD and got the free level 90. Ideally I am looking for a PST server that has a healthy normal and heroic raiding community so I can get back into raiding. From what I can tell Hyjal has a med/high pop, but how easy is it to find a progression guild to raid with? Thanks for the input!Livitius2 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 14, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes Blizzard recently announced that when patch 6.0 hits, Challenge modes will no longer be available. The clock is running out on your chance to get a mount, a full set of unique transmog-able gear, and all the achievements that come with gold challenge mode clears! What do you get? - Portal to all Mists of Pandaria heroic dungeon entrances - 430 achievement points - Title Reward: The Undaunted - One of four unique pandaren phoenix mounts - Unique transmog gear set for your class! When patch 6.0 drops, for having 9/9 completed you also get: - All four pandaren phoenix mounts for all characters! - Many exclusive Feats of Strength Why choose us? Our team is comprised of players from some of the top US raiding guilds who are among the best players in the world. Our collective knowledge and experience guarantee a smooth and painless experience. We're very good at what we do and our carries reflect this. Complete runs typically take 2hrs. Please make sure you have completed the following dungeons on heroic difficulty prior to your carry: Mogu'shan Palace Scholomance Scarlet Monastery Scarlet Halls Temple of the Jade Serpent Stormstout Brewery Gate of the Setting Sun Siege of Niuzao Temple Shado-Pan Monastery You can contact me at Trogor#1498 if you are interested.Trogor1 Jun 14, 2014
Jun 13, 2014 525 dpriest looking for a decent raid group. Just came back to the game after a 1 year hiatus. Looking to start fresh in SoO, whether it's flex raids merging into normal mode, or normal mode from the start. Let me know if any of you re interested.Fereveralone4 Jun 13, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 <ReP> 3/14 25M Heroic LFM DPS & Healers! We are recruiting for Heroic progression as well as for Warlords of Draenor! With the new expansion coming later this year we are looking for more players for our 25M Heroics, and 20M for Mythic raiding! We are a guild filled with progression focused individuals wanting nothing more then to kill bosses at a higher level then casual guilds (Semi Hardcore), while having fun during raid nights when appropriate. As well as performing well with in our community by promoting Good Will Gaming. By not being a typical elitist guild or player. About Requiesto En Pace (Rest In Peace) The guild has been around since the start of Wrath of The Lich King expansion, and is now going to see it's third expansion! The guild consists of players of all aspects of raiding, which include, Heroic progressed raiders from current and previous expansions, Normal mode progressed raiders from current and previous expansions. We also have a few guild members who have only been casual raiders who have the drive to step up their gaming experience and focus more on end game progression content. We are currently in the market for serious progression focused players who are not only looking for a new raiding guild, but players who have had a taste for progression and really want to step up their gaming. The Ideal raider will possess the following: 85-100% Attendance rating (Low attendance will not be tolerated) Being 100% On time for group forming (Be Respectful of everyone's time in game) Consistent ability perform well every night A Team Player Ability to take criticism Patience The want to always improve yourself (Be able to do better with each raid night) Ability to listen to the raid lead and do what is asked of you The Same mindset of the entire guild (To kill bosses collect loot, and be a genuine good player) Cohesiveness (We want everyone to be able to get along together) ____________________________________________________________________ As a raider we will expect you to have certain addons, and programs: Addons: DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) or Bigwigs (Raiding Addons) Epgp (Dkp reloaded) EpgpLootmaster GTFO (GTFO warns you when you're standing in bad stuff) Programs: Simcraft (Helps min/max your character, and provides you with correct stat weights) Mumble (MANDATORY, For voice chat) Loot system: We currently use EPGP for our loot distribution, which rewards raiders who are putting in the time and effort with the guild. ___________________________________________________________________ If you feel that you may want to give us a try, or that you maybe a great fit for us. Or if you have the same mindset as we do feel free to apply! You can also reach us in game on the US-Hyjal server (Horde Side) To reach us or to apply you can go to: US-Hyjal in game /who Requiesto En Pace and speak to anyone, they can direct you to an officer. You can also look for: Leoric (GM) Leoric#1253 Bubbleoarrow (GMA) fearmybubble#1132 Farrus (Officer) Griever1138#1238 Ancientspirt (Officer) Eggwolls (Officer) Eggwolls#1872 http://rep-hyjal.wowlaunch.com/ and put in an application You can reach me on twitter @Leoric_ReP or you may also reach me with the in game battle tag (Please include who you are and why you are adding me) You can also visit our logs to see how well we can manage encounters as a group @ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/4597/ Thank you for the time! Hopefully we will hear from you soon! Happy Tank and Spank! -Leoric (GM/RL Requiesto En Pace-US Hyjal)Leoríç1 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 12, 2014 wtb heroic Sha of pride kill also want the hunter gear from drop lmk price pleaseIreallydid0 Jun 12, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Trivial @ Hyjal-US LFM 25M Raiders Who We Are, What We Do We're a guild dedicated to playing WoW with our friends, families and guildmates while we work through progression; and have a good time doing it. We've been around a long time (8+ years!), with a number of our members having been with us since the Vanilla days. Our focus is on honesty, fair play, and fun more so than on downing bleeding edge content in the game. Flex is on farm for us, and we're looking to fill out the last few spots (DPS needed, dual-spec an asset) for our 25m team. Currently we're raiding Tuesday / Friday, with Tuesday being our go-to-normal night when we have 25 people attend. (Please don't worry too much about ilvl! We don't need you to be maxed in Flex gear to come along.) More about trivial, its history and aims can be found here if you're interested: http://www.trivial-guild.com/?q=pages/trivial-history-current-and-future Raid Schedule (server time, Hyjal-US: Pacific) Tuesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm Pacific (planned 25m Normal, Flex / Achieves until 25 team forms) Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm Pacific (Generally Flex / Farm / Fun) What We Need We are looking for all raiders, regardless of Race/Class/Role, really. (Although, we are a little heavy on Healers at times). Ultimately we want you to play what you enjoy the most, and enjoy what you play the most! Some Expectations & Understandings *We aim to clear each tier in normal mode, and have since Scholomance was a raid, plus and minus a few. *We want people who like to play WoW with friends, and treat others as they would like to be treated; and who understand that Real Life comes first. *Come ready to raid, with flasks etc at hand, gear repaired and set up in a way that makes sense for your class/spec. *Sign up for raids, and show up for them when you do. (When you can't, let us know in advance so we can adjust as needed.) *Know your class & spec to the best of your ability. We don't need you to be a master, but you should know enough of the basics to make a contribution to the encounter. How To Apply Please fill out an application at http://trivial-guild.com after reviewing the raiding rules & expectations on the site, and the other guild policies. They're not too lengthy, and they're important to know! If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to send an in-game mail or battleTag request to any one of our Officers; or PM one of us on the website. Trivial In-Game Contacts Inomi - Isyldar#1665 Turin - aniluvatar#1434 Honesty Lierra Johnhemlock Gillaguy Snowfrost Lucette We look forward to hearing from you soon! -- The Members of TrivialInomi4 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 532 Destro Lock LF Raiding Guild Horde Looking for a guild that raids on weekends and is progressing through SoO. My main focus has been gearing up to get to the point of being able to raid regularly. LF an active guild of friendly players with the goal in mind of downing bosses and progression. PST in game on Horde to Morengar or here. I am open to filling out applications via guild sites. Thank you for your time. -MMorengar1 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 11, 2014 Prot Pally, Resto Shaman, and Rogue LF Raid G Title says it all, We would like to remain horde side but don't be afraid to post if you're alliance. About us -Dedicated raiders with a passion for all forms of raiding (even the wiping)! -We have been playing for 7 years and have cleared almost every tier of content since inception. -We always strive to be the best at our class' and stay completely up-to-date. -Together we are avid Theorycrafter's and constantly seek new information/strategies involving several classes. What i want from you -Stable raiding environment. -No drama. -Full time raiding position(We do not mind sitting on a per fight basis) -Preferably 25 man but i would consider all 10 man offers. Armory Links http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Grace/advanced - PALADIN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Zealus/advanced-SHAMAN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Moriendo/advanced-ROGUE If you would like to chat with us add Gardinerj#1297 or Advention#1747 Thanks!Grace2 Jun 11, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 [H] 527 Warlock LFG Hello, I am a returning player who is trying to find a home to raid with until WoD and beyond. I took a rather long hiatus and currently am working on the legendary cloak quest. I am EST so can raid between 3-10 server time most days. Add me in game nine#1677 if you want to chat. Thanks.Exphryl2 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 10, 2014 571 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Found one, thanks guys. :)Lillipad1 Jun 10, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 564 Destro LF Raiding Guild 564 and increasing Destro lock, veteran player since BC LF active raiding/social guild progression minded that raids evening hours. I can produce solid dps and team effort minded. Looking for a home.Txfroggyfarts@gmail.comWhodotyou5 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 [H]Supremacy Revitalized LFM Heroic 10M **Who we are** Supremacy Revitalized is a level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to fill out our roster for **Heroic 10 man**progression. **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:30 pm server (PST) **What we need** (Any combination of 3) * Hunter * Mage **Requirements** * 560 ilvl+ *Legendary Cloak * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game Lynxabane#1231 Or if you would like our raid leader is also available Chubster#1692Zayva0 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 14/14 hm 577 hpally LF late night 25 Hey everyone, possibly looking to transfer to Hyjal, as I figured I might have better luck finding a late night (my time at least) guild. I'm looking for a 25 man, or transitioning to 25 man team that raids after 10/11 EST (7/8 PST). I'm looking for no more than 3 nights a week, and the night I certainly cannot raid is Saturday. In terms of progression, be at least 5/14 HM or so. I am returning from a 5 month break, but I really don't want to start fresh from Immerseus. I don't want an elitist atmosphere. I want a semi-casual, let's pwn stuff and have fun attitude. I don't beat to the meters, and I don't want to be in a guild that worships them. I am a full time university student with a part time job, and once classes start back up in September, that becomes my priority. I am interested in raiding in WOD, but if I have to miss some raid time for school work, I will. I'm not going to list my raid achievements. I've been raiding at the heroic level since WOTLK, clearing all instances on normal/heroic. I've raided in US top 100 guilds, small-knit guilds, and guilds of mostly IRL friends. I'm waiting on a new headset, so I won't be doing any vent interviews. If you want to chat, please reply to this thread or contact me in game at stryker#1645 Cheers!Hmuforpiff0 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 WTB full normal clear just wondering how much people are charging for full normal clear plus any loot, doesnt have to have garroshDamiden0 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 9, 2014 WTB CM 9/9 Silver or Gold I don't really have the time to commit into obtaining these on my own and all I'm really after are the mounts, but if the pricing is right I may as well get the Golds. I'd prefer to just leave an alt on one of my accounts at the entrance while the dirty work is done. Contact me in-game ( /who Fate ) or Fate#1246 (Although I'll assume you're a buyer for my Garrosh services).Faltizan0 Jun 9, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 Wanna play the sentance game? :) One word replies at a time, make a sentence. Example: John: She Doe: She wants Jim: She wants to Sara: She wants to go.....Snoe16 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 555 Unholy/Blood DK LF Late Night Group Hello, I recently restarted my WoW subscription after taking a breather shortly after SoO launched and am looking to join a late night raiding group (preferably 10:00 PM and later). I'm pretty comfortable with all specs on my DK and have extensive experience raiding since ICC days. In most of MoP, I was a member of Casually Serious' main 10-man group and killed Ra-den when he was current content. If interested, feel free to contact me at bizzare#1158. Thanks.Sprussels3 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 WTB Leatherworking Mats Pack Greetings, Thats it im looking for somebody able to sell me a pack of leaterworking mats to lv the profession from 300 to 600. you can contact me via in game mail or fell free to whisper Btag. Blindbones #1652. Thanks in advance.Blindbones0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 Minions Of Murder Minions Of Murder (25) is recruiting all levels and interests for out social raiding guild.10-man raid Fri and Sat 7 server.Need 1 healer send Deepdarkhole a whisper. ThanksGaspasser0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 7, 2014 Tank/Heal/DPS looking for Heroic Raid Prot Warrior 575 11/14Hexp 7/14H tanked Dest/Affl Warlock 575 10/14 Resto/Ele Shaman or 569 Fury Warrior (will contend with top dmg) 575 11/14exp As the title says, we're a trio looking for a heroic raid. We absolutely do not create or tolerate drama in any form and we put the raid first. All have end game raiding experience starting in beta. If you are looking for raiders that show up 100% of the time prepared, early and put 100% into every pull give me a shout. We want to trial out a raid that has need for us and make sure we find the perfect fit. If one of our classes/specs do not mesh with what your raid is looking for ask about our alts. We have multiple alts that are appropriately geared and might be able to switch. alaskaranger #1195Akranger1 Jun 7, 2014
Jun 7, 2014 (H) ~The Morgue~ 10m is recruiting! Hello, We are ~The Morgue~ and were looking for players that are skilled raiders and have knowledge of their class. The Raid Leader is 13/14 Heroic, I am 11/13 heroic and were looking to build a guild to continue into WoD. Myself and the raid leader have been raiding together for a year, were looking to add more members to the guild. The loot rules right now are Main spec / offspec, that may change in WoD. We do sometimes give gear to someone who needs it the most depending on the item in question. Any other questions you may have contact myself @ Battletag- Life#1216 Recruiting: Tank- Plate preferred. 2 Healers- Druid,Priest,Paladin- need 1 with a solid dps set! Dps- only requirement need 250k+ solid dpsLifesham0 Jun 7, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 So I might be selling 2's carries I'm thinking to start selling some 2's carries. My price is not set and I wont charge on free wins. All I ask is don't be completely useless. Toss some CC out, lil bit of dmg/heals always help. Vent is a must. Shmack2004#1857Shmac0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 [H] 576 Prot Warrior Looking for full time. The title says it all. Iv been playing since day one as a prot warrior, I know my class well and have MTed and OTed almost every boss, in both NM and HM. 576 Prot Warrior with 11/12 H SoO exp Looking for full time raiding spot for WoD AS A TANK, Off spec is arms/ury and the ilvl is only 555 and will take me a bit to relearn but it shouldn't be a problem http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/R%C3%AAlic/simple If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.Rêlic1 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 578 11/14H prot pally LF 2-night raid team Hi! Here's who I am: --I'm a 578 protection paladin. My OS is 571 retribution. I am absolutely willing to play Ret as mainspec as well. --I've cleared 11/14H w/Siegecrafter down to 50% or so. --I research fights extensively and keep up with protection paladin theorycrafting. --Logs available Here is what I'm ideally looking for: --TWO weeknights a week (Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs). I cannot raid 3 nights a week. --Start time of around 10 PM Eastern --A fun, mature team that takes raiding seriously but doesn't rage or have drama. --Staying Horde, unless you're gonna pay for a transfer to Alliance. Please contact me at fastfoilist#1182 or below if you think I could be a fit!Fastfoilist0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 5, 2014 SFN Alt run (5/14H) LFM Sic Finit Noctem is continuing to host a successful weekly alt run. We run Friday and Saturday from 6:30 pm server time (PST) to 9:30 pm server time (PST). Last week, we started heroics and got the first 5 down fairly easily. This week, we will work on Dark Shamans and Nazgrim in addition to killing the first 5. We are currently looking for some DPS (preferably ranged). For more information about this run, SFN's main run (12/14H), or our other weekly events, you can add my battletag and speak with me directly (caripriest#1252). You can also speak to Kaleycuoco for more information about this run. We are not looking for healers or tanks at this time. For the week of 3/6/2014, FURY WARRIOR loot will not be on the table. Next week, warriors are welcome to join us. We distribute loot through /rolls (as this is an alt run and we usually have different people each week). SFN looks forward to hearing from you!Sigrùn0 Jun 5, 2014
Jun 5, 2014 <Capital Vices> Selling 9/9 Gold CM Carries Our group's MAIN thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12944094751?page=1#0 Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick 9 of 9 gold challenge mode carry for any class or spec. The primary realms we currently accept gold payments on are Eredar-H, Burning Blade-H, Hyjal-H. (Exceptions can be made.) Our line up consists of experienced heroic raiders that are multi-9/9 on many different classes, the current pool of players we use for selling these runs include: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Legendary/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Leeds/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Centron/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Ochra/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Neige/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Courtney/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Jojoa/advanced The rewards of obtaining gold in all 9 challenge mode dungeons include: Title: Name, the Undaunted Choice of one of the following mounts: Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix Class specific transmog set: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/932-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Sets Achievements: 430 points Requirements: Must have mumble installed with working headphones/speakers. You must have done all 9 of the heroic 5 man dungeons at least once on the character you plan to bring. At least 2.5 hours of uninterrupted time in order to complete all 9 challenges back to back.All flasks, food, and invisibility potions required WILL BE PROVIDED upon payment unless otherwise specified. Payments: The gold must be paid upfront on either Eredar-Horde, Burning Blade-Horde, or Hyjal-Horde. A full 9/9 Gold Carry is 100k . Individual dungeons are 12k each.We are also accepting WoW TCG items and item codes as payment for challenge mode clears in lieu of gold. (Spectral Tiger, Fel Drake, Flag of Ownership, and other mounts/pets/items.) Scheduling: At the moment we only are available for sales during Friday, Saturday, and Monday at the times posted below. After contacting me I will give you one of the set periods on one of the three days unless you request a specific time frame. (Special requests for different days and times can be made to suit your schedule if given at least a 1 week notice.) [ALL TIMES BELOW ARE EASTERN STANDARD TIME] Friday, Saturday, and Monday: 4:00 PM -- 6:50 PM 7:00 PM -- 10:00 PM Contacting Me: Goon#1851 Legendary-Eredar Leeds-Eredar Skeeble-Eredar This forum post.Legendary1 Jun 5, 2014
Jun 5, 2014 Hunter looking for a Raid team Hello! I boosted this hunter about a week ago after him sitting at 70 for a few years and i'm looking to really get into him. As of now he is only 530 but im am gearing up very fast considering its my 7th 90. I need a raid team willing to help me out and take me into their normal runs, however this is still my alt so i do still have experience ( 8/14H to be exact with a thok kill). My raid times im looking for are anywhere from Sunday - Tuesday + Thursday between 4pm - 11pm server. i already have a few guilds in mind but i want to know all my options. Thanks!Rànthor1 Jun 5, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 Wtb 9/9 challenge modes. Anyone selling?Tammy1 Jun 4, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 <Apex Gamers> 9/14 H LFM <Apex Gamers> 9/14 H is currently recruiting for 10-man Heroic SoO. Raids are Tuesday-Thursday 7-11pm ST. Also looking for people to fill a Normal - Clear team every week! Hit me up in game: TheWreckless1#1340 or visit www.apex-gamers.comDhots0 Jun 4, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 Late to the game. Tank Looking for guild Ok so I have been absent through most of this Expansion I am coming back and would like to raid. For some reason my toon is not showing up here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Khunfuzion/simple Khunfuzion is my tank that I am looking for a new home. At this point Ilvl 536. I am looking for a guild that raids after 7pm PST on Sat and Sunday OR daytime raid ending before 2pm PST OR Wednesday and Thursday At any time. I am looking to get into a group working on regular. Since I am behind. I do have a 530 Fury set as well. I know the Ilvl is low but I am a diligent raider. Battletag is Morgs#1674Mosor2 Jun 4, 2014