Hyjal

Feb 12, 2014 Anyone need recruited before the deadline? Looking to roll an army of alts on this server, and usually play 8-11 PST. Any interest, please leave me a note. I'm willing to level 3-5 toons with you. I have heirlooms and can faceroll lfd. I'll be on tonight to ring in the new year. :-)Macchiato4 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 547 Ret Paladin LF Normal/Heroic Raid Guild Currently looking for a late night 9-11pm server time raiding guild. I do have the legendary cloak and fully gemmed/enchanted. I've been raiding since vanilla and I learn quick. I'm looking into starting normal modes with focus on heroic modes in the near future. Also willing to start building a tank set if it's what the guild requires. I was a tank all throughout WOTLK/Cata. Hit me up either on here or in-game zooby#1457. Looking forward to chatting with you. :)Zööby2 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 538 Boomkin looking for serious raiding guild Currently I've only done flex, but I catch on to how things work really easily and can raid for however long a guild needs me to. I just started playing WoW in the past few months and have decided I really want to get into raiding so I'm hoping I can find a decent guild to raid with!Best3 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 <Sic Finit Noctem> 8/14H LF Shadow/Boomy <Sic FInit Noctem> "...Thus passes the night." sfnguild.net/ Recruiting Needs: Tanks: None Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk Healers: Holy Paladin Ranged DPS: Balance Druid Shadow Priest About Us Current Guild level: 25 We have switched to 25 man in preparation for WoD. Recruiting has been opened and we have a few spots left. Given that we are not looking to fill just one slot, this is a great opportunity for groups of friends who are looking to raid together. Please apply at our website if you are interested in spot on a great raid team! [H] <Sic Finit Noctem> - Hyjal – Is an adult (18+) raiding guild that has recently transferred from Trollbane. We are looking for a few exceptional raiders to help fill our ranks as we look ahead toward Siege of Orgrimmar in 5.4. If you're reading this, it's because you want the same things out of WoW that we do: we want to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while at the same time fostering an environment that's relaxed and focused. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time. Raiding We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 am PST/Server (9:00 pm to 12:00 AM Central Standard Time). We expect all raiders to attend 66% of raid nights. However, we will never ask, nor expect, you to choose a raid before your personal life. All raiding members of SFN must use Ventrilo and have a working microphone. It's expected that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec, such as breakpoints and mechanics changes, etc., and has used the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability. It is expected that all raiders have researched all upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each, including differences between LFR, normal, and Heroic modes. Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec. Loot is handled through the EPGP loot management system via the EPGP Lootmaster addon. - Our current loot system is under review going into 25 man raiding. We may change this. Recruitment All exceptional applicants will be considered We accept all friends and family of our raiding members! To Apply Visit our website at sfnguild.net and follow the instructions. We encourage you to message any officer in-game if you are interested in more information about SFN (Maktruk, Peew, Wungles, Swigidy, Brutongaster, Pandapwnu, or Extrarare). We hope to hear from you soon! For super quick turnaround, add (Wunhunglo#1909) or email him directly at rdeardorff81 @ gmail . com (remove spaces).Brutongaster0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 [Horde] transfers looking for Progression Hey all, A few of my buds are transferring off feathermoon and race changing to horde in preparation of WOD. In total we are: 567 Resto druid (556 feral os) 567 Disc Priest (shadow os) 567 Tank Death Knight (dps os) 567 Tank Pally (dps os) 566 Destruction warlock Ideally we are looking to join a heroic progression raid (we have 6/14 experience) with various kills peppered in amongst us. We are hardcore with the limited time we have available to raid in the evenings, however we are limited to two nights a week, hopefully in the 7-11 PST raiding times. I hope I am not alienating some great opportunities, so feel free to hit me up at hombre#1956 if you feel your guild could use an infusion of fresh blood to size you up in preparation for WOD. Thanks for the readJuarez2 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 WTB touring rocket WTB touring rocket ill pay with gold no scams plsHtownshawdo0 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 H <North> 10m (10/14H) Recruiting We are currently looking to fill a spot in our 10m roster. We are aiming to finish the heroic content as soon as possible. We raid Tues-Thurs (7pm-10pm Server) We are in need of a Paladin (any spec) or Resto Shaman All other classes will be considered. We expect any applicants to have raiding experience. Contact Scramblez#1866 for more information.Athener3 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 ~~ Multiboxing Team ! ~~ Hey All, Just wanted to introduce saying hello, that I am multiboxing a full team consisting currently of Pally, Priest and 3 Hunters lvl 34-40 today, will be doing World PVP as well so watch out Alliance!! For the horde! I will be livestreaming on www.twitch.tv/gamersee so come and check it out, you can get on stream maybe! Probably going to play some Hearthstone before I log into WoW (constructed + arena runs) as I'm not terrible at it. I have seen many livestreamers including Moldran and Totalbiscuit even nl_kripp go 0-3 in arena so I won't feel too bad if I do! Maybe my viewers can give me a hand? I will be using anti-gravity's arena list to help build decks in Arena, I have done quite well with it using it as a guide. See ya on the WoW servers or my stream! ~ gamersee ~Bheals0 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [H] Late Night Raid LF Ele Sham Sunder is a late night raiding guild currently 1/14h. We are in need of a new raider and an ele shammy would fit perfectly for buffs and loot. Raid times: tues, thurs, sun 9:30 pm -Midnight contact me in game or add me to battletag: Naleana#1781Naleana1 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 [H]566 Ele/Resto Shaman lfg 1-2 nights a week UPDATE: I believe I've found a guild! Thank you to everyone who PM'ed me for your interest and good luck finding what you're searching for. ------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Hyjal! I am an Elemental/Restoration Shaman looking for a guild to raid with 1-2 nights a week. Background information on me: I have been playing since 2007 and have completed many raid tiers on my priest when they were current, to include all of BC, Wrath and Cata in a mostly 25-man setting. I then decided to back off from raiding on my priest. I main switched to my shaman, at the beginning of Throne of Thunder to raid with friends in a 10-man setting. The reason I'm looking for a new guild now to raid with, is because many of my current group of friends can no longer make raids due to real life. What I'm looking for: I would prefer a semi-casual heroic guild that raids no more than 2 days a week, however I will consider guilds that raid 3 days for progression. Times I'm looking for must be between 5:30 - 9:30PST, I cannot raid any earlier or any later than these times. Anytime between this is fine. I'm available any day EXCEPT Fridays and Saturdays . I enjoy my weekends and prefer to spend them not on WoW. What you can expect from me: I take constructive criticism very well, and in fact value it. I come prepaired. I have experience in both 10 and 25-man raid settings. I'm friendly, helpful and polite in most situations. I realize that wiping is apart of progress.---------------------------------------------------------------- Link for my Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Sharlynn/advanced Link for my Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Sharlotta/advanced Thanks for your time, Shar Failure is apart of progress, but to fail without progress is to ask yourself what you could have done better.Sharlicious2 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 11, 2014 525 Brewmaster Looking for Flex Group I'm currently 7/14 Xp flex and I'm tired of pugging runs just to wipe several times and have everyone just leave. I'm new to tanking but I'm picking it up pretty quickly and I'm more than willing to take advice and better myself as a player. I'm looking for a mature group of players to raid flex weekly until we can progress into normals. My available raid nights are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. Pst me ingame or reply here to discuss further details. Thanks -ObokoOboko0 Feb 11, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Region top time holders selling 9/9 CM Gold Who are we? We are Mal'Ganis/Area 52 realm best CM time holders and more (US best times). My team includes some of the best CM players in Mal'Ganis/US. In the last 13 months (1 year already!), we have yet to fail to deliver our service. We've been fully booked every weekend for the last couple months now and one of the most popular, depended upon group. Name a group that will not only get you full gold rating but with style, including top 50 in your class, and we'll defeat them. Some of our FEATS / buyers' finishing results, who personally requested ranks: <all wowprogress links on post below, times at finish of runs> ====================================================== World 3rd Paladin, US 1st Paladin, US-Akama realm best with all classes included 9/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/akama/Crossblades World 7th Mage, US 4th Mage, US-Illidan realm best with all classes included 6/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Byond World 15th Hunter, US 5th Hunter, US-Tichondrius realm best with all classes included 4/9 realm best - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/tichondrius/Calliesta Hyjal realm best with all classes included - http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/hyjal/Ceartas ====================================================== --What we provide:-- --Full Bronze from the 9 MoP 5-man dungeons net you: Title: <Player Name> the Undaunted --Full Silver will net you: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6375 One of the 4 new Pandaren Phoenixes you can view in front of the Archeology trainer above Mogu'shan Palace. Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix These mounts are character bound and can only choose 1 per character (not account wide). --Full Gold will net you: Price - 120k http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6378 A class specific transmog armor set! --Point of Contact:-- Zeals#1125 (Make sure you add a note). Zealsambitions (Skype) Best way to contact me, since real ID is full or nearly. *We will never ever accept cash/paypal/anything that's not in game related **You will play your own character under any circumstance.Ginatonic6 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 So will Hyjal Ever be merged with another server? I haven't read anything ever mentioning hyjal for some reason.Ddraper9 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 WTB a Darkmoon Rabbit!!!! Looking to pay 35K or so..Preferably S/S Breed. Any one out there selling one =DCinnamòn0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 wtb reins of the spectral tiger...200k wtb reins of the spectral tiger...200kHtownshawdo0 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Resto Sham & Holy Pally LF H progression raid Friend and I just xferred over to Hyjal.. We are Horde faction and both >561 ilvl with 14/14 N SoO experience. Looking for at least that, ideally H progression. Ideal days/times is Tues/Thurs between 6 - 10pm (pacific) Preferably 2 days/week, willing to consider 3 and willing to do any other days except Mon/Wed. Cannot go later than 10pm server time (pacific). We are friendly, focused, and reliable adults who understand that WoW is a game and that people have families and lives that sometimes come up. We are looking for a group with the same mentality. Please send me an in-game or note here if this is a fit for your guild!! Totemic#1829Totemlybuff2 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 10, 2014 Prot warrior and Destro LF Late night raiding Experienced 521 Prot warrior and 531 Destro Lock and we are looking for a late night raiding guild! We are Competent and ready to go! We know our stuff and will not slow you guys down!Kellahh1 Feb 10, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 wtb reins epic 200k wtb reins epic 200k on alliance sideHtownshawdo0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 558 windwalker monk LF Garrosh Norm Kill Looking for a group to kill Garrosh Hellscream on normal mode to complete achievements and complete SoO finally. I have been trying for a couple of months without any luck.Toscanni0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 9, 2014 Looking for a weekend raiding guild Hello all Not interested in PVP realms Willing to relocate, currently on Hyjal I am looking to find a raid group/Guild that is focused on Raiding Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Hours I prefer are between 2-10 CST. I would like to to join a team that is working on SoO Normals or Heroics now and plans to raid 20man Mythic in WoD. As a working professional I travel weekdays and managing RL commitments have led me to specific days and type of raiding I commit too and maintain at least 90% attendance indefinitely. I am more interested in finding a solid group that will raid these 3 days focused on raiding WoD on the same days. After WoD hits I could switch to another class I have a Druid/Death Knight/Priest/Mage at 90 and normal raid ready (535+) that I can switch toons for my main raid toon.I play them all well. I am not focused solely on progression for the sake of progression. Working through encounters with a reasonably competent group is the reward I search for. Consistency and regular raid times are what I am looking for most of all. I have all of my raid prep needs covered. All I really need is a solid group and I will be 100% reliable raider. Heroic/Mythic difficulties don’t scare me nor the wipes needed to get them down. Raiding with a group that ignores the value of preparation and intelligent raiding is a fun-sucker.Locusta0 Feb 9, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 552 ilvl mage 11/14 Norm Exp (FOUND GRP) Found a GRP.Nimex2 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 LFM fresh SoO10 Sunday 6-9 server looking for 1 tank, 2 heals and possible dps please post a reply or message me in game if interested please have atleast completed all of SoO on flexHongchong3 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 8, 2014 [H] 561 Resto Shaman LF Weekend guild raiders I'm looking to join a weekend guild raid team (Fri-Mon). I'd prefer an early evening start time (6pm-7:30pm) since I'm up early. I have 13/14 progression and way too many Garrosh wipes. I have vent, mumble, and TeamSpeak. I have recount, gtfo, and dbm. I've been raiding since BC and love the challenges each new raid tier brings.Dashur0 Feb 8, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 (H) <New Kids on the Wok> 9/14N LFM New Kids on the Wok is a L25 Horde Guild looking to fill in our ranks. Our core team of players are long-term RL friends, going all the way back to EverQuest. What we're looking to accomplish is fill in some empty slots for our 10-man Normal runs so that we can quickly move on to Heroic content. We are not elitists, and we don't expect everyone we tag to come in with the highest gear score possible. What we do expect is for you to be competent at your class, know your rotation, be decently geared (~530-540+) and have a good understanding of what you play. If you feel an area of play could be improved on, we will help you as best as we can, and we would expect the same from you. Although we are building up our 10-man team, we are looking ahead and would love to be at a point where we can consistently come in with full 20-man team for Mystic content when "Warlords of Draenor" rolls around. If we eventually fill up where we can do 25-mans, great, we'll do them. Currently we are 9/14 on Normal SoO, and we raid on Monday & Wednesday nights, 7pm-10'ish pm EST. For now we are looking to fill in numbers for our 10-man group. Our current team consists of the following: Death Knight - Blood Death Knight - Frost Mage - Frost Paladin - Protection Paladin - Holy Priest - Holy Warrior - Fury Monk - Windwalker This puts us at: Tanks - 2 Heals - 2 DPS - 4 For healers, we would prefer to see some Resto Shamans, Mistweaver Monks, and Resto Druids. For DPS, we would like to more ranged classes so we won't be so melee heavy. Please feel free to contact Baldassarre, Weizblitz, Starliter, Drudgeslady, or Dreadbane if would like to join or just have some questions about us. If you can't find us in-game, just shoot us a message using the in-game mail system. Thanks!Starliter1 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 7, 2014 <H> Fat Chance 9-14H 25 man Recruiting The news of Mythic has forced us to adapt sooooo....We're recruiting raiders and general members. . We are looking for Dps! So we are ready for Warlords of Draenor!!!! Looking for Boomkin Shadow Priest Warlock Currently were looking for skilled players. As we would like to continue our Heroic progression this expac as a 25 man group. Were looking for players that have their legendary questline completed and atleast 560 lIVI . It's very important you are dependable attendance means a lot to us. We usually raid Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday @ 6:30 till 10 server (Sometimes on sunday to clean up) Were a laid back group that's been together for a long time. Most of us have raided together since wrath or earlier. We like to have fun and get stuff down! Feel free to message me in game or any officers or add my Battletag: Shalamar#1938 or Highfashion if on server Teasetoy Teaseme#1877 Timbonics#1808 GM Hawkke hawkke#1697 Thanks, TeasetoyTeasetoy8 Feb 7, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 WTB Level 12+ Guild I am looking to buy a level 12+ guild, I don't care how many bank tabs. Whisper me in game (depth#1270) with level of guild for sale and price. Thanks!Depthease0 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 Warcraft Anonymous is recruiting! We are no longer recruiting! Sorry!Hathoril0 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 6, 2014 [H] Warfare PvP Guild is Recruiting! Warfare is recruiting! We are a new PvP guild with experienced players looking for new people to join our ranks for RBGs! We are currently 1500 and go 3-4+ nights a week but looking to do more and move up. All players of all specs, classes and gear are welcome! If we are not doing RBGs we are actively doing arenas or randoms to help gear up newer folk and alts! PST to myself or my alt Dkturfist as well as anyone else in guild. It is fairly easy to catch an officer online, just send a tell to someone in guild and you'll get directed to the right person! Also feel free to apply through our website at http://warfare-hyjal.com/ Happy Hunting! For the Horde!Decaturfist6 Feb 6, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Accepting people for Raid runs. Fat Chance is now accepting people that are looking to improve there gear and experience SoO Normal and Heroic modes. Current rate for Normal SoO is 30K . = You get the Title and any loot that's to your spec. Heroic rate is 30K per drop. If you'd like to know more details or have any questions feel free to whisper me in-game or by replying to this post. Thank you.Cinnamòn13 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 [H] Squirrel Legion - Seeking 540+ DK Tank Greetings, SL is currently 3/14H and looking to add a DK tank to our raid roster. Ideal candidates would be 540+ geared, 14/14N or better, vent capable and previous experience with EPGP would be a bonus. We raid Tues/Thurs @ 7pm to 10pm server, invites starting at 6:30 - Sundays @ 6pm to 10pm server, invites at 5:30. You can find more details about us on our page: http://www.squirrellegion.com/ If you have any questions, please contact one of our officers ingame: Greyrose, Aqallia, Lysron, Mednas or Belric. Thank you for your time and interest!Belric19 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Broken by Default(H) currently recruiting We are currently recruiting for our core 10m Raid team We need 1 Healer pally,priest or druid preferred. 1 MDPS. If u have the dedication and the talent to be on a cutting edge progression team than we will give u a shot. We have numerous Top 100 raiders on the current team and are looking to push cutting edge progression come WoD. We raid Tues, Wed, Thursday 5:30-8:30pm pacific time(server time). Our first week of raiding as a guild was last week and we went 13/14 with garrosh at 5 % numerous times. We are looking to fill those last slots up and push into Heroics very soon. We also pla on filling the roster up for 25m raiding and Mythic to come so If u got the drive we want you on the team. Reply here or send me a realid request at deathscorp#2305. Or message anyone in guild.Udderdarknes0 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 5, 2014 Looking for Guild? Join Enigma! Enigma is a level 25 guild recruiting for a new core group of people wanting to raid and gear up for WoD. We're semi-hardcore without the elitism. You do well, we do well, and we want to have a good time doing it! Some members have been around since vanilla, but if you can follow basic instructions, and are willing to come prepared with a good attitude, you'll fit in great. Being able to take constructive criticism positively is also a plus. DBM, Recount(or some damage meter) and omen are required. We also use Mumble. Flex raids are scheduled Tues, Thurs and Sun at 10pm-1am, though we're looking for enough people to do normal+ difficulty. We're accepting all classes, and people who are motivated to progress, and willing to work as a team. Apply now at http://www.enigma-hyjal.guildportal.com/ or drop Naiara-Hyjal an in-game mail!Naiara0 Feb 5, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Disc/Holy LF raid this week Looking for a raid this week on Tuesday and/or Thursday that is working on fresh heroic progression. Just the first few bosses. I will study the fights and watch videos and do my part before raid. I'm 14/14N. 560 item level. Disc and Holy, no Shadow spec. Will look for a full normal clear if can't find anyone to start heroic with. 10 or 25. btag Aethereal#1480 if you need a healer this week and are interested thank you <3Aethereal2 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 570 lock 5/14hc xp Hello, New to server and just curious if there are any heroic guilds recruiting (pref 25m) with at least 5+ hc experience. I'm looking for raid times a little earlier so I may not be a fit for most guilds here......start times anywhere from 7-9pm est. I'm looking for a guild that is family oriented with a sense of humor but definitely serious when it comes to crunch time. As far as showing up or researching the strats for the evening that will never be a problem with me. If anyone would like to talk more if you can meet the times above please hit me up. Btag: Steelstorm77#1899 Thanks for your timeMicrodott0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 LF FLEX Hey was wondering if anyone runs flex on this server at a set time not in a guild group that has reasonable success. I"m tired of getting openque groups or raid browser groups that waste an hour of my time and people don't know the fights. ThanksÁrya1 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 LF FRI / SAT 4PM+ Server Raiding Guild Resto Shammy 14/14n ExpHermesconrad2 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 565 3/14H 10m Warlock LF Raiding Hi! I'm Medivhal! You might remember me from such barks as "WTB Herbs. MoP herbs at 20g/stk, 30g Fool's Cap/stk, [Golden Lotus] 30g per unit. CoD directly! WTS [Ethereal Soul-Trader], PST!" and the now historic "WTS [Mysterious Fortune Card], 10g per, ten card minimum. Come try your luck at a 5,000 gold [Fortune Card]! Orders of 100+ at 8g per card!". I'm looking to find a group of people hitting up heroic content in SoO. My current guild is taking a hiatus from raiding and that has left me adrift but eager to continue progressing in heroic content. I'm looking for a mature group of people that eschew the standard young white male racism/sexism/bigotry so common with 'top tier' raiding. Professionals, parents, and people with lives are the ones I'm looking to spend some of my free time with. My available times are Monday-Wednesday totally open, with the rest of the week restricted to 3am or later or 3pm and earlier, with Friday and Saturday at 4pm or earlier. I'd be open for 10 or 25man. I also have a great deal of in game capital to bring to bear, for what that's worth.Medivhal0 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 [H] <Amicus> LF more friendly flex peeps Amicus made its home on Hyjal in December 2004 and is still kicking! We are all good friends who just like to goof off with one another. If you need help with something, someone will help you. We have our 10N raiding on pause now, but are enjoying SoO Flex weekly. Rather than filling the last spots with Openraid, we'd like to have guildies. We ask that you be 520+ ilvl (or 100k+ dps) and use Ventrilo for our Flex runs. If you aren't interested in Flex and are just looking for some friendly peeps, we do heroics, scenarios, old content, and even some BGs and arena. Amicus is not for you if you think tanking Huolon on the roof so no one can tag is funny or like making tasteless jokes in trade chat. Amicus is not for you if you are looking for hardcore progression or RBGs. If we sound like a good fit for you, respond here, or contact Kalagrim, Luesha, or Lalani in game, or contact us at guildamicus.org. Edit: Our current flex schedule:Tuesday and Sunday 8pmLalani12 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 [H] Underworld Dreams 10man 3/14H LFM <Underworld Dreams> is recruiting active raiders for it's newly formed raid team. Guild has recently arrived on Hyjal and is looking for members wanting to progress in SoO and move forward into WoD. Raid times are tentative, and can change depending on who joins the group. Currently, our scheduled raid time is: Current progression: 3/14 Heroic. Thursday, and Monday, 6:30-10PM Pacific Standard Time (server time) We are mainly looking for those that are seeking to progress through SoO, while at the same time focusing on raiding long-term for the WoD expansion. We have just launched a site tonight (very barebones for now) at: http://ud.guildlaunch.com/ Feel free to apply there or add me on b.net: Swordz#1968. We have openings for all core positions.Swordz4 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 Experienced Priest LF Progression Guild Hello, First I will start by saying that I am looking for an established guild that strives for heroic progression on all content. I have been playing WoW on and off since UBRS was released. I have vast experience with priest in all roles. Few quick notes, I have been a guild master on a low population realm for a long time. I was the raid leader for Cataclysm and we were the number one guild on the server during that time. I always min/max and am competitive in nature. I do not have the legendary cloak yet as I took a break for the past few months and just started a few weeks ago working towards it. I am looking for a guild that raids some time after 6PM server time. I am mature and always strive to be the best and understand every element of every fight. I can play disc/holy/shadow or a protadin exceptionally well. I am looking for a guild that I can grow with in WoD because I know I am behind the curve for this expansion. Please take careful consideration at the quality of player and not the quality of gear, don't be one of those people who think gear>skill. Thanks for looking, I look forward to hearing from you!Kïmjongheal5 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 LF Tank Position Hello folks, I'm a 565 Protection Paladin 14/14 Normal and 4/14 Heroic experience. I don't care what my profile says about me not downing all 4 heroic bosses; Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen, and Sha of Pride, I know these fights like the back of my hand even if a few members of my raid team don't. I'm currently leaving Incursio because the other tank and raid leader decided to take a hiatus till the xpac came out and I'm still feeling the bloodlust for that heroic Garrosh kill. So if you would plz message me in-game thru the mailbox or when i'm online DrKonan#1478. Oh and optimal raid times for me would be M/T/W/T/sunday about 6St to 10st but will consider going out of my comfort zone. P.s. I don't know what else to put...Mcbacon2 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 Will reward Horde blacksmith for rare recipe I'm looking for a blacksmith that can craft Fiery Plate Gauntlets. I can provide materials and will pay 1000 gold. Thanks!Yndra0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 Looking to possibly reroll with RaF I am looking to possibly reroll here with a RaF account that I have, and was just wondering if there are any raid teams looking for benches or alternates that start anywhere between 8-9 pm PST Mon-Thurs. I am an east coast player and work 2nd Shift normally get out around 10:30pm EST (7:30pm PST) so need something later in the evening. Thanks in advance.Warbizkits0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 [A] WTS Heaving Plates of Protection Hello, I'm selling two Heaving Plates of Protection, they're the blue magma plate shoulders. I'm selling them for 12k gold each however if someone has a solid offer I will sell it for less.Spiritwave0 Feb 1, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 Tank LF raid spot/guild As the topic says, I am looking for a raid spot for a guardian druid, and possibly a healer as well. Both have 4/14 heroic experience, as well as Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream down. Would prefer to not raid Thursdays, as have real life commitments, although most other days work fine, generally after 6.30pm server. Just seeing what Hyjal has to offer, in terms of environment and player base, before deciding whether to transfer these or not. Thank you in advance for any information you may have.Reppalsfrawd1 Feb 1, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Looking for a Siege Carry. I am looking for a guild interested in selling a clear of Siege 10/25 Normal. Please leave contact information, and a good time to contact.Dipndot0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Wolves of War 25man14/14n LF DPS/Disc Priest The Wolves of War at Wolvesofwar.com Wolves of War is a progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are looking to fill in a few core raid spots in our 25 man team. We are accepting quality applicants of any class or spec. About us: - We are a mature raiding guild established in 2006 that takes raiding (but not ourselves) very seriously. Our niche is primarily ex-hardcore raiders that grew up and found themselves with responsibilities and limited game time. We work effectively with the limited time we have. - We are as drama free as any guild can be. Any occurrences are resolved very quickly and brute-force closed when necessary. It’s just not tolerated! - We are not shouters – no 50 minus DKP here. Applicants should come with a good attitude. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too. Raid times: Two-night Thursday/Sunday 8:00-11:00 PST (Hyjal server time) Qualifications: - Age 21 and older only please. - Know your selected spec inside and out, come to raids prepared and research strats beforehand. If you haven't read an EJ thread or Icy-Veins guide on your class, we are not for you. - We are looking for mature, sociable, fun and knowledgeable raiders that will actively contribute to the success of our raids. - Expected attendance of 80% or greater. - No minimum gear scores – we’re looking for good fits to our guild and gear is the one thing about an applicant that can be fixed. You will, however, be benched much of the time if you cannot execute to expectation. Become part of the pack today, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions. Also please feel free to contact me with any questions Xiist#1266Xiist5 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Server down? Is it can't connect looks like it but maybe im insane.Ddraper4 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 LF late night Raid team I am a 533 Resto shaman. I have been raiding for all this expansion. I am a reliable raider and I will research before I go into a raid. LF a group that is late night. 9-10pm server time start time would be amazing! Battletag: Thestensten#1848Healsten6 Jan 31, 2014