Illidan

Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013
RR 11/14 Lock~Mage~Rogue~Ret~Enh~Fwar~Cat~MW [H] <RAIDING RAINBOWS> [25Man] - [Illidan-US] Currently 11/14H 25m Raid Times: Monday-Thurs 7:45pm - 11:00pm (ST/CST) Sunday 6:45pm - 11:00pm (ST/CST) Loot: Raiding Rainbows runs a loot council system that is based off attendance / performance / attitude / loot obtained Hello! Looks like you may be looking for a new guild, we are the Raiding Rainbows and here's a little bit about us! We are a hardcore progression oriented guild, we have been on Illidan since our form during the start of Wrath of the Lich King. About Us: At this point, we have been around since Wrath's Launch. In that time we have made tremendous strides towards policy, roster, and progression strength. The guild continues to grow, improve, and excel on a daily basis. We are extremely competitive within the Illidan raiding community and aspire to only further improve and establish ourselves as a top raiding guild on the server. For more information feel free to browse our "Guild Policies" page on our site. Here's our statistics thus far: US #20th Heroic Lich King kill (15% buff) Ended Wrath with a US #21 and World #71 ranking. Tier 11: US 22 Tier 12: US 19 Tier 13: US 50 Tier 14: US 40 Tier 15: US 22 What kind of raiders we're looking for: We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, we want players excited to show up to raids to progress on a new fight. The "lets bash our head against this boss until it falls over" only works to a certain extent and not on the later heroics of current content. We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild drama free, knowing their class in / out and any relevant content that we may be working on. Again, we're not recruiting for the bench and not looking for players that only show up certain nights. If we want to keep you, we're keeping you for the long haul. If you're interested so far, go ahead and read the rest of this post then head to our website and read some more before applying. *We don't like to classify what classes we certainly need or not, we are mainly looking for exceptional players of any class that can complete and progress at a high level. With that in mind, we still have a few classes in HIGH DEMAND ... If you have any questions feel free to post here, PM an officer on the forums or send us a msg through battletag. Uro#1681 APPLY AT: http://www.raidingrainbow.com Sikonos10
Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 Nov 18, 2013
<Edge of Aggression> 10M Recruiting for SoO! Edge of Aggression is recruiting for SoO! Team is 11/14 and looking to fill the last core DPS spot as well as add a few more socials! Why Edge of Aggression? We are a very tight knit guild with the goal to have fun with raiding and progressing. We are a group of very competent raiders but we are also friends and enjoy the time we spend together. We progress through current content without yelling or singling out one raider’s performance in front of the whole team. If we need you to fix something we will approach you privately. We also have a quick raid meeting each raid night after we finish; during each meeting we all individually talk about our own personal mistakes and what we need to improve on. This is to promote a great team mentality and make sure everyone is holding themselves accountable for their own performance. If you’re looking for a place to call home this is it. We do not simply log in to raid and log out. We help each other with leveling alts, old raid achievements/mounts, professions, PvP, etc. No matter how random your request most if not all guild members will be more than willing to help you do it. If you are someone who can be respectful to all guild/raid members, have the ability to hold yourself accountable, great situational awareness, and a great attitude then please consider joining us. Also know that our guild and raid chat is also a bit of an adult environment (if you get offended easily or strongly lack a sense of humor then this is probably not the guild for you.) Raid times, recruitment needs and contact info can be found bellow. Raid Times: Tues: 8:45pm to 11:45pm & Weds: 8:45pm to 11:45pm Recruiting the following classes: 1 DPS- Prefer DK, Monk, or Kitty (could possibly take a boomy) (If you are casual or can't make all raid times but would still like to join feel free to contact an officer) **Please contact Vanquishor, Riverbreak or Avangelyn in game or through in-game mail. Note: we are also often on alts so feel free to message someone in guild to see if we are on or add me to btag (Alainarae#1659)** Avangelyn7
Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013 Nov 17, 2013
[H] <Washed Up> Recruiting! 14/14N 3/14H Who Are We?: <Washed Up> - US-Illidan is a guild centered around one idea: good players progressing quickly. A twenty five hour raid week just isn't needed when you play well and learn quickly. Shorter raid hours also mean fresher raiders and less burnout. All this adds up to an exceptional group progressing quickly and enjoying the game. with great raiders who are looking to fill a few spots for 5.4 for strong progression in heroic content. We are currently 14/14N and 3/14H. We have many exceptional players but looking for a few more to round out the team. We are looking more for player quality than gear. Gear will come, skill will not. You bring your A-game and show us your moves, we will throw gear at you! Recruiting: We are currently recruiting exceptional players but mostly in need of dps/tank. Raid Schedule: (EST Time) Monday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Tuesday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Wednesday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Thursday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Loot: We view gear as a means to an end, not an end in itself. We want players to come to raids with progression as their main goal, not just to get gear. During progression we award all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority, and performance. The better you do, the more gear will come your way. Expectations: We expect all members to maintain as close to perfect attendance as possible. We understand that emergencies come up and things happen. We expect you to know your class. We expect your character to be gemmed, enchanted, and reforged in the most efficient way. Most important, we want you to be able to explain to us why your character is as efficient as your gear will allow. We expect you to be competitive. Players that are deeply competitive tend to be more averse to making mistakes. We expect you to do your homework. Learn the fights beforehand, it's a requirement. Don't let that scare you - if you have questions about how a certain mechanic works, we'll be happy to answer. We just don't want you coming in and asking "so how's this fight work". We just don't have the time. Contact Us! Feel free to post below, or toss me a message over @ Akromaos#1127 and we'll have a chat :) Thanks for stopping by! Akroa1
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013
Mortiferum 13/14 Looking for R-DPS Ages 18+ only, please. Guild Experience: -Siege of Orgrimmar: 13/14 Normal -Throne of Thunder: 12/12 Normal - 5/13 Heroic -Terrace of the Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal -Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal Raid Times:(Server Time) -Monday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Tuesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Wednesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Thursday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Note: Sometimes we may stay up to 30 minutes past 11:00. You must be able to stay that long, but normally we'll stop around 11:00. Looking For: -Affliction Warlock OR Shadow Priest Only a minimum of 540 will be considered. 550+ is better! Legendary cloak is a huge plus, but not necessary to join. Note: Even if we aren't looking for a particular class, feel free to inquire--who knows, maybe a spot is about to open! Loot Distribution: -Free Roll Expectations: -Reliability is extremely important. You're only allowed a couple misses per month before removal becomes an option to us. This includes a reliable connection. -Know your class! Use CDs accordingly! -Research bosses before we get to them! We don't want to waste a whole night learning mechanics. -Raid awareness is key. Tunneling will not be tolerated. Think on your feet and adjust quickly! -Be a team player--if the team is to succeed, everyone needs to do their part! -Communicate. Please have a mic--this will be important for Heroic progression and then moving into the next tier. -When we're not on progression, we like to mess around a bit. If you can't take a joke, this isn't the Guild for you. -Be able to take constructive criticism. Yelling at or arguing with an officer or RL/GM will not be tolerated, especially in front of other trials or PUGs. -We prefer to build a long standing team--a group that will stick together for a long time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are interested and after a brief "interview" check out, then you will be invited to a TWO week trial period. During this period, attendance is absolutely mandatory. Any miss may result in no longer being considered. Only extreme emergencies may bypass this. During the FIRST week of the trial period you will be ineligible to win tier, weapons, trinkets, and off-hands over Guild Raiders. You may still roll, but if a Guild Raider needs they will get priority. Upon the SECOND week this restriction is lifted. Joining the Guild is not required until after the two weeks, however, we'd prefer you did before then. Note: The loot restriction does not apply to non-tier pieces, necks, and rings. You may roll/win on these from the start. After the first day, you'll receive an in-game letter evaluation. If you are interested or have any questions feel free add me. Nekrotische#1254 - GM/RL Nekrotische5
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 Nov 15, 2013
10/14 Heroic SoO Elemental Shaman LF Guild Hello! As my topic indicates, I am a 10/14H SoO elemental shaman looking for a guild. About me: I am a veteran WoW player. I started playing in early 2008 with my first character being a warlock, with which I raided on as my main up until t15. So, I have extensive experience as a ranged dps. I changed to my shaman because I fell in love with elemental and I enjoy what it brings to a raid, via buffs, cooldowns, and strong aoe and single target dps. Progression in earlier tiers(when it was current): T8: full hardmode clear. T9: 2/5 Heroic. T10: 5/12 Heroic. T11: 1/13 Heroic. T12: no exp on this current (took a break). T13: 8/8 Heroic. T14: 4/16 Heroic. T15: 10/13 Heroic T16: 10/14 Heroic (hopefully 14/14H by the end of the tier :P) What kind of guild am I looking for? What I am looking for is a guild that starts their raid after 8 pm and ends at 1 a.m. at the latest. I also prefer that the schedule is during the week and is 3 days a week, although I am flexible on this. 10m or 25m doesn't matter, since everything will be balanced around 20m in the near future. Progression wise, I am looking for a guild that is 8/14 H +. Anything less than that is a waste for me, being that I am already so far into the heroic tier. Link to my wow-heroes profile: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/illidan/valkyier/ Link to WoL parse (Paragons of the Klaxxi): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9wwqguoxzbbgkkwu/sum/damageDone/ Link to WoL parse (Siegecrafter Blackfuse): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9wwqguoxzbbgkkwu/analyze/dd/source/?s=2297&e=2522 My battetag is Zerek#1194 for anyone who wishes to reach me. Valkyier0
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013