Illidan

Dec 24, 2013 WTB Conquest Cap 175g 484 Ret Pally Prefer full Grievous or better for carries. Grievous Weapon Grievous Helm Grievous Shoulders Grievous Chest and the rest of gear is crafted Malevolent 175g Per win add me in game!Srocul1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Looking for RBG - Horde - PvP - Guild Hi im new to PvP and RBGs im a 1350-1450 2s mage in my first real season as frost! My RBG rating is low but I have alot of interest in RBGs ilvl is about 509-511 I almost have full grev I have skype and willingness to learn Wakeupdead#1132 add me!Tomathias0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 9/14H 570 Holy Paladin LF Heroic Raiding. ****ADD McCowan#1297 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED***** Looking for a 2 night raiding guild. Recently tried to do 3 day raiding but it was really straining on me with my work and school schedule. I'm 9/14H with solid attempts on Heroic Spoils of Pandaria. What i'm looking for: -2 day raiding 3 day MAX. -10 man / 20 man Mythic Raiding (W.O.D) 25 will be considered but 10 has preference. -Stable, friendly guild -Prefer Horde over Alliance. Horde will get more consideration. -Weekend raiding is optimal, but any other 2 day times should work. My previous experience: Classic: Everything except Naxxramas 40 cleared. 8 bosses killed in Naxx 40. BC: Full clear, Mu'ru+KJ killed after 3.0 nerf. Wrath: Full clear, server first Halion 25 and 10 Heroic Cata: Full clear, server first for all bosses. Pandaria: 9/14H w/ Heroic Spoils progression. (Multiple attempts in room 2.) Add McCowan#1297 so we can talk.Arcterus1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Purrowls 25man SOO :: Tuesday the 25th of Dec Hey guys!! As many of you (obviously) know its Xmas eve and thus many guilds will not be raiding this week. I for one would still like to clear content, and hopefully there are others wanting the same!! I am looking to put together a 5 hour full clear. The requirements will be high, and you must meet them on the character you bring. Requirements (character specific): - 560 iLvl - Cloak/Meta - 14/14 Clear Achievement Please do not try and reason with me into bringing you.. There will be plenty of other opportunities for you this week. There is also no point in lying as i will be searching each and every one of you via the armory to make sure you meet all criteria. Now the time: Forming @ 5pm Server Time - Starting By 6pmPurrowl1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB 8/14H SoO As the title says. Pst urgrunner#1320 with prices. Interested in the loot. Will run multiple times.Törmënt2 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB Power Leveling Kits PST in game or post on here. Prefer Blacksmithing or Eng. Will consider JC or Enchanting. Thanks ^.^Spazgasm2 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Server.. So is ilidan down or what the heck ?Káoes3 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 561 Blood Deathknight LF heroic raiding guild Hello i am a 561 Blood Deathknight with cloak an 14/14. I have been playing since vanilla hardcore since then aswell Im looking for a week day raiding guild Must be Weekdays from 7 server to whenever Can possibly do eailier times.(very flexible with raid times) I Know my class an read up an a dedicated player. So if your looking for a Strong Player send me a message in my mail Or add me on real ID Tweaker#1190 Thanks for your considerationPapercompany2 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 Dark phoenix mount guild Hi! new and i'm seeing this dark phoenix mount flying around looking very kewl was wondering if anyone guild wouldnt mind inviting me to stay i'm only lvl 70 atm but i'm lvling! and will work hard :)Crimsonhoof1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB Level 25 Guild Looking to purchase a level 25 guild with all the necessities on Illidan. For ingame gold, hence following the ToS / AUP. Will be establishing a RT1 / RT2 with voice comms / aggressive recruitment strategies once name change is processed. Would immediately begin SoO progression with a 14/14N exp'd RL. And heroics once full on core spots. Any current guildies would be welcome to stay, but ranks would be reset to basic on everything. Please reply here or add my btag: Vulkan#1426Goblinxxbr1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 herro pwrease thank you.Mårdüc2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 WTB Soo full norm carry w/ loot looking for reputable guilds/sellers add me endure#1934 and we can talk pricesHantuul3 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 563 resto/550 bear Druid 3/14hm As the title says Druid looking for HM guild to raid with. Can do 10 or 25 man but prefer 10s. I am 3/14 with 5/14xp. I can play all three specs well and perform. Only restriction is I can't raid past 1:15am est Hit me up at jon#1303 or reply hereOwlcàapwn1 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Selling my name: Sky Hey folks, So I am transferring to another realm and my name is already taken there so I'm going to need to change it so I'm putting it up for sale. I've looked around and selling a name doesn't seem to go against any of the terms set by Blizzard, so this is legit. I'm looking for the highest bid (in-game gold) and we will go from there. Again, the name is Sky on Illidan server. ThanksSky2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Guild charter signatures! Got my Sky Golem. Pets no longer on sale. Second post is still available.Murgledurk1 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 [H]25M 2-Night 3/14H LF Mage Hi Illidan Mages, In search of progression guild with a "light" schedule? <Sovereign> @ Stormreaver-Horde is a 2-night Tue & Thu 25man raiding guild (8-11:30 CST). I know a few will post here about their heroic guilds, but if your preference is a lighter, adult-friendly schedule in an environment where our goal is clearing normal modes and maybe easier heroics instead of banging our heads on all of them, then perhaps our guild would be a good for for your progression and playstyle. We are currently 14/14normals and 3/14H (just started heroics) in our "casual" 2 night schedule, and although we have a fairly full roster, in that mix, we have no mages and are looking to pick a great one up as a high priority recruit for start the New Year off strong. Here's a link to our guild forum post if this interests you: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9499881225 . Our app and website is http://sovereignwarcraft.com/ Thanks for your consideration, Dyson/Charsiewbao (dyson#1418 btag)Charsiewbao1 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Murloc Costume Fan Club Just bought a Murloc Costume from Fluffy and was wondering if I am cool yet? http://puu.sh/5VoPc.jpgArena6 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Tracerz GDKP Run NOTE - First GDKP starts on Friday May 24th. Current Progression: Have not started yet... Will be updated. We will be raiding 25 man content and focus primarily on ToT Bonuses for being in the guild If you show up the 2nd week you are in the run you will receive free guild repairs for the entire raid week on that toon. Once you spend 30k in the GDKP Flasks will be supplied for the 4 hours you are in the raid, (If you are an alchemist you will receive 2 flasks) for the raid day. And other guild perks of being in a level 25 guild. Why GDKP? It aligns up with the purpose, as well it avoids all loot drama. Everyone wins. When? Our raid times will be: Friday @ 8:00 P.M. CST (Server time) for 4 hours. (We will be starting 15 minutes early to clear trash). Signup Link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dS9nD8I4PnJ9WsaVh5u8G8bBNDNfrpcaSDh2uj-PjqE/viewform Invites Information By Tuesday, you should log in and set your status to accept. I will then set peoples status individually to either confirmed or standby. NOTE: YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE CONFIRMED OR ON STANDBY BY THURSDAY. Confirmed - You have a spot. Standby - You are backup. Keep in mind that people sometimes do not show up for whatever reason, and thus we normally a few spots open that we bring people in from backup. So do not get discouraged if you are slotted as backup. Loot Rules All loot will be done via GDKP. For a rough idea of the system, please refer to other GDKP threads created by me that were prevalent throughout mid-end Wrath. Rules of the GDKP Performance -Everyone is expected to perform at an acceptable level, as judged by the raid leader(s). -An individual’s gear is not an indication of their expected performance. Highly skilled players playing mirror alts or roles that they are adept at will be considered for a place on the roster. They are bound to the same requirements as everyone else. -Anyone determined to be intentionally impeding the run in acts of including but not limited to: not participating in the clearing of trash, the completion of encounters, being unavailable for contact, being unresponsive through in-game contact or through 3rd party programs, or hampering another individuals’ raiding performance (i.e. using Hand of Protection on physical DPS when unnecessary) will face penalties. -In the interest of maximizing the efficiency of the GDKP, a 3 strike system will be used. An individual found to be at fault for any of the aforementioned reasons or as determined by the raid leader(s) will receive a warning. The second time a fault occurs for a player, they will receive their final caution. In the event that a third fault occurs, the offending individual will be removed from the raid and they will not receive their gold for participation. -In the event that an offense is more severe than the norm, warranting more than a caution, alternative action may be taken by the raid leader(s) resulting in gold deduction, removal from the raid, a ban from further attendance, or other penalties. Item Distribution -A 3rd party program is not used for this GDKP. All bids are noted manually by the raid leader(s) and are tracked and communicated either in game or via VOIPs. -An initial timer of 30 seconds will begin when an item is opened for bids, increasing in time by 5 seconds for every bid made on the item. The time remaining to bid can never exceed 30 seconds. (i.e. a bid made at 27 seconds remaining results in 30 seconds for all other bidders. A bid made with 3 seconds remaining increases the time remaining to 8 seconds.) -Bids from 5,000 to 50,000 gold may be done in 1,000 gold increments. From 50,000 to 100,000 gold, increments of 2,000 must be used. From 100,000 to ∞, the minimum bid increase is raised to 5,000 gold. -Master Looter is held by the raid leader. All items capable of being master looted will be subject to bids, unless otherwise indicated by the raid leader. -All patterns, BoEs, and spirits are subject to bids at the end of the run. All BoE items will be done as a group. (i.e. 2patterns, 8spirits, 1 belt all in one bid) -The agreed upon funds will be traded to the raid leader(s) prior to an item designated to the winning player. As soon as the funds have been transferred, the item will then be directed to the purchasing player via trade window.Tracerz83 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Heavy Junkboxes Needed! WTB Heavy Junkboxes need approx. 600 of them. 25g each. CoD all you have, reply on the forum, or contact me in game @ Aim4thehead#1499Afraidofguns0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 L2 Lead/ Join Kickstarter Guild/Group Hey im Tulsan some may know me as Lancelôt, Tanksmilfs, sleak, neroe Iv been playing wow since the end of BC as a Raid Leader / Pug leader. Iv come back to my paladin once again and hope to gear him up. IF there is any guilds/groups out there in need of some leadership who are just trying to progress into SoO FLex or start normal i can help you. I just turned 90 on this toon but from exp of gearing up alts i should be 530 ilvl in 2 weeks to start leading normal modesTulsan0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Starting a morning raid group for SoO 10man. Looking to put together a group for Siege for a morning raid group. Can't raid at night because you work 3rds and can't make times, well here is the chance to get into a group. Willing to grind flex to get us more geared and exp under our belt as a group. Need all atm, please no warriors,Paladins, or hunters. Send Chimmi an in game mail for more info.Chimmi1 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Astromigos 11/14H 25man recruiting About Astromigos: <Astromigos>, started as 10 dedicated players wanting to down content. Even with starting late into T14 we have made amazing strides in the short time since we have switched from 10s to 25s, and we plan to continue that progression storming Orgrimmar this teir. plain and simple, we believe in dedication, and performance . Seniority does not mean an automatic raid spot in Astromigos as we will always be inviting the players who are going to give us the strongest raid whether you just joined or have been a core for months. We strive to create an environment where competition is king and each holds their own. Because of this we run a very trimmed roster and stay as close to 25 raiders as possible. Astromigos is also not a bunch of quiet nerds, we have tons of fun in vent and we'll joke about everything. Most people don't have the kind of fun during any raid that Astromigos has every night. We supply Flasks, Potions, Food buffs and full repairs to all raiders. If you're self accountable, have thick skin, and a motivation to be the best you can be before and during raid, keep reading. Recruitment: The application period lasts as long as you make it, there is no minimum or maximum time. We are looking for talented, active, consistent, experienced, fun loving and motivated players who want to start pushing into high end raiding. Apply at: http://www.astromigosguild.com/apply/ Currently Recruiting: Bold is high priority. Shaman: Elemental. Mage: Arcane/Fire. Monk: Mistweaver. Druid: Resto. Rogue: All. Applications from all exceptional players will be considered and are encouraged! Progression: Bold means dead and ● Means hard mode Tier 14: 16/16 normal 10 (pre 5.2) Throne of Thunder: 10/13h Siege Of Orgrimmar: | Immerseus● | Fallen Protectors● | Norushen● | Sha Of Pride● | Galakras● | Iron Juggernaut● | Kor'kron Dark Shaman● | General Nazgrim● | Malkorok ● | Spoils of Pandaria● | Thok the Bloodthirsty ● | Siegecrafter Blackfuse | Paragons of the Klaxxi | Garrosh Hellscream | Raid Times (PST): Invites go out at 9:30PM server time Tuesday: 10:00pm - 1:00am(8-11pst) Thursday: 10:00pm - 1:00am(8-11pst) Sunday: 10:00pm – 1:00am(8-11pst) http://www.astromigosguild.com/ If you have any questions feel free to message Hatrèd(Alt+0232), Nodus, Dhobbs, Ostrasize, or Borken in game. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Battletags for cross server: Offtime#1660(Ostrasize/Borken) Subversive#1615(Hatrèd) Crackshotz1 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Looking for a guild for Warlords of Draenor. Hi. I am looking for a guild that is recruiting raiders for their Warlords of Draenor mythic roster. I have no intention of raiding anymore in Mists. However I can raid almost every night come warlords. However I am also a full time student so a week or so before finals I may not be able to make every raid. For me raid time on weeknights starting anywhere from 6-8 pm central time is optimal for me. Thanks!Ghostrick0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Wtb [Signet of the Binding Wall] Level 83 ring. Paying 1500g for it. BrainDead#1981 or CoDShakazula0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 LF 80 twink LF partner for serious arenaEphixx2 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Hey everyone! I'm here to save the day from any big meanie-pants on the forums. I'm coming for you, trolls.Forumhero4 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Fire in the hole achievement Is anyone interested in doing a Flex 2 achievement run? I need the Fire in the hole achievement to complete my glory of the orgrimmar raider. I would be willing to do the rest of the run if anyone else is interested. I will be starting a group Sunday afternoon at 4 server if anyone is interested post or pst me!Thundergob0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 wts alani sky mount sky crystal use for sale 30k hit me up in game or here thanxsGraybushh0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 569 Frost dk LF guild. Coming from a 25 man heroic guild, I'm 6/14 Heroic, can raid anytimes. BrainDead#1981Shakazula3 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 LTS Max level guild with many unlocks My old raiding guild has disbanded and I'm looking to sell it off before I move servers. Please feel free to check armory for the full list of unlocked items. Please leave an in game mail to Krokkus or Toljin with any serious offers if you are interested. Thank you.Krokkus3 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Active Pvp Server I need a new server that has an actual pvp player base, doing rbgs/arenas throughout the day. Bleeding Hollow has turned into nothing but PvE related things. I was kind of thinking between Tich, Illidan, or Mal'Ganis. Any information or other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Try and keep the flamming to a minimum ;)Nihilium0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 LFM for weekly flexs to gear up! Hello, Me and a couple friends are coming back to WoW after a LONG break. We are looking into forming a semi-hardcore raid group. BUT FIRST, we must gear up. Will be running flex's Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10pm server. Hopefully in the end of this we will be able to make some new friends on Illidan (for we are new) and we start progressing through SoO. If you have ANY questions at all feel free to add me on realid - Lethor#1836 or in game. Hope to talk to yall soon. Pce.Nécriss1 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 WTB Ethereum Nexus-Reaver WTB Ethereum Nexus-Reaver , IF U HAVE IT ADD ME IN GAME AND LEAVE OFFER , THANK YOU !Saobabiswag0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Herald of Titans Does anyone have a group of 80s that do this or am I the only one that still wants this title.Gallywix25 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell Thread Illidan #3 Fluffy30 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 <RELOAD> 11/14 HEROIC SOO LF 1 TANK or DPS Reload (lvl 25) is recruiting a tank for 10 man Siege of Orgrimmar. Our progression is currently 11/14 Heroic. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays from 8-1AM Server Time (Illidan-Central Time). Our Current Needs: 1 Tank (non warrior) 1 Lock DPS We will also be expanding to 20 man for the Mythic lockout come Warlords of Draenor. Please take 15 minutes and app at www.reload-illidan.enjin.com. See you there! Add JessicaJane#1124 and Carlo#1682Jane4 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Fluffy's 3 Million Gold+ Giveaway Here is the screenshots of Fluffy giving back to the community! #1 http://puu.sh/5M6Hx.jpg #2 http://puu.sh/5M6EG.jpg #3 http://puu.sh/5M6Sw.jpgIjustforted8 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 . Ty all, my search is now over.Tylazil3 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 560 MW Monk Mistweaver Monk Looking for xfer to illidan from stormrage to raid with a guild for Heroic Progression. Can raid Tues, Thurs, Fridays, and Mondays. 14/14 exp 1/14 HM kills and know most heroics fights. Log over to Stormrage to whisper me or add my Battle tag vaeeth#1255Atraxi0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Dark war Talbulk Hi i'm looking to kill an alliance member 100x i am offering 1k for your services or if you want mount 2 i have an 58 dk alliance and my horde is lvl 60 so be around that lvl can talk to crimsonhoof in game or mailPalaidean1 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Hey, dudes. 562 mage looking to raid. I raid frost. I've raided heroics before. I'm pretty active in general. (farmed me a white raptor and golden dragon) Casual or hardcore doesn't matter too much to me as long as we progress. 14/14 pref even though I don't have a Garrosh kill, I'm sure I can carry my own weight. My transmog is sick(ening).Zakian3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 <RELOAD> 11/14HM LF Tank <RELOAD> We are currently 11/14HM SoO and we're recruiting an experienced and geared Tank for our 10 man core. The raid times are Tu/Thu/Sun 8-1 Server. The Raid environment is extremely fun and competitive, and we’re looking to clear SoO as quickly as possible. Our core is all 565+ ilvl right now, and we're looking for a raider in that same ballpark. We're also looking to add some more dps and heals to our roster in prep for WoD. Feel free to whisper me in game or add my battletag Carlo#1682. You can also put an application in on our website at http://reload-illidan.enjin.com.Montecarlos0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 562 Frost DK; LF Heroic Progression Guild Hello everyone! My guild is having issues having people show up for raid night. I believe it may be time to move on. Take a look at my armory profile and hopefully I find a new home! :) Most of the time I'm always on, but if not. add my B-tag....Forsaken#1272Fôrsakên2 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 13/14 Reg 10man LF Brew/Boom/Ele LF Eleshaman/Boomkin for CORE SoO10man, 13/14 reg. We want people who are going to stick around and be active in the guild.Shâdøwraider0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 561 Hunter LF Heroic Guild! Hello all! As stated above I'm a 561 Hunter LF SoO Heroic Progression, and looking for a guild to stay in to move on to WoD early progression. I'm 14/14N, and 3/14H(kills 1-3) with Experience on Sha and Gala as well. -Experience- - I'm 14/14N, and 3/14H(kills 1-3) with Experience on Sha and Gala as well. -I've been playing this game since Vanilla, and quit during BC. I've been raiding since LK however, downing all content in LK except for H LK before Cata. During Cata I raided a lot early on, and downed most of the early content, when I had to skip firelands due to me being shipped off to basic training, so I was gone for a few months. When I came back I raided all throughout DS, to a full normal clear, and full H Except for Spine + Madness. Early MoP I was tanking in a guild, where I was top 50 Paladins in the world. I've raided heroic, and have raided in hardcore guilds, they don't scare me, nor make me anxious at all. I raided Full MSV before the new raids, and 2H before the new raids. I had to take a break due to personal family issues, and didn't come back until SoO had just come out. Currently, I'm 14/14N and 3/14H with Experience on Sha and Gala as well. -Cloak/Meta?- -I have my meta, and I'm currently 7/12 on my runestones (No I don't have my cloak yet.) I pull more DPS than most people with their cloaks, I'm an experienced player who knows how to use his brain, and play this game. -A little about me.- - I'm in the U.S. Army Reserve, and currently going to college to join ROTC to commission as an officer in order to go back to active duty in the army. I also have a girlfriend (who is pregnant) so sometimes you might hear her raging in the background because I'm playing world. (She doesn't like it too much, but still loves me haha.) I'm all-around an easy-going guy, and a good presence to have in the guild. I'm pretty funny at times, especially after a few beers, and I like to be the guy to keep the guild cool & collected during raid time. -Expectations- - My expectations for any guild that is interested in me joining their roster is progression. Progression is #1 on my list, and I'm looking for a guild that is serious about getting bosses down, and getting it done. I'm more interested in a guild that is ready for progression, compared to one that isn't. I do not do drama, I don't enjoy it, and I just don't stand it. I will not join a guild that is going through drama, or has people who are stuck up their own !@#. I like to have fun while I raid, while maintaining that ultimate goal to progress through current tiers. Also, I'm looking for a raiding guild that is going to progress into WoD together. 10, or 25 man it doesn't matter to me. -Times/Days/Etc.- - Currently, with my GF being pregnant, I'm pretty stuck on times and days that I can raid. Right now, I can raid any day of the week, if it is LATE or EARLY raid schedule. Other than that, I can really only raid Tues and Thurs at any time. But, right now it's more about being there for my girlfriend while we're going through this pregnancy together. I hope that any guild wanting me to join can understand that. However, I will be taking all guilds into consideration. I am NOT looking for an alliance guild (sorry guys) I'm not interested, never have been, and never will be interested in alliance guilds. I would be willing to server change, if I find your guild is desirable, and meets my criteria. -Why Recruit me?- - Why would you recruit a 561 Hunter with only 3/14H Exp, and no cloak? Huh, because I have a lot of previous experience, and I do a lot of research to enhance my overall performance. I know how to play my class and my role almost perfectly, I research, and log, and dummy train, and everything I can possibly do to peak my performance as a DPS. As I said before, there are Hunters that are more geared than me, and have their cloak that I have out DPS-ed NUMEROUS times. Also, I don't derp in raid. Once something is said to me once about changing anything I do it, I have been raiding for a long time, and have always picked up boss fights quickly, after researching it a little bit, pulling a couple of times, I understand the fight. Also, I'm up for constructive criticism, I know I talk a big-talk about my performance and how I play this game, and I know that I'm good, but also as I said, I'm ALWAYS looking to grow. If someone has some input for me in anyway at all, I'm down to hear it. I won't go pouting and being pissed off because someone told me they think the way I'm doing something is wrong, I'm willing to try anything out. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. You can post here, or contact me VIA BattleTag : JustRageXD#1244 - LepoLeporiphobia0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 <Tainted Legacy>6/14 H LF Tank or R DPS We are competent raiders that raid on weekends, raid times are Sat + Sunday 11am - 3pm server. If you are serious about progression but dont have time to raid during the weekdays, this is the guild for you! Our open core class positions are as follows Blood DK, Guardian druid, Brewmaster monk, Boomkin, Spriest We expect you to know your class and follow the raid leaders directions. We have guild repairs, pots and flasks for raids, free enchants and gems for raiders. Currently we are trying to fill a tank spot to anyone qualified that is going to be dedicated and shows to raids. Constant no shows will be replaced, emergencies are acceptable but anyone found abusing this will be replaced as well. We are also looking for an 11th dps pref a class we dont have such as boomkin, spriest but we will also take a hunter. We will be swapping you in for fights that you need gear from and players who dont need gear out. This is to both get gear for yourself and help cover the guilds butt in case of absence. If being a team player and getting gear at the same time doesnt sound good to you, this is not the guild for you. Most of us are friendly laid back people with a sense of humor, unless you're lion he has no humor ; D. We want to progress as much as possible while having fun at the same time. We allow Lion to be the guild sacrifice to the dungeon gods, joking and messing around on farm bosses but expect people to be on their A-game for progression bosses. Please have recent valid logs or be able to do a trial run or dummy test for dps positions. Mumble is our preferred voice chat because it has no delay like Vent does and find that it is better for more serious raiding when things need to be precise in heroics. If you are interested in joining as a social member, back up raider, or swapped in/out depending on raider gear needs you may also apply, note that we are full on melee dps. If you are interested or want more information post here or add Lionheart#1827Zaldarious4 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Recruiting DPS & Healers for 25 man SoO Prog <Ritual> is a 14/14 SoO Normal 10 man raid guild that is expanding our raid team roster for 25 man SoO. So far we have at least 10 raiders who are at least 560+ and 10 more who are 550+ and 6 who are 14/14N & some as far as 5/14H from pugging. recruitment Needs: We are looking for DPS & Healers that are at least 540+ ilvl and be available for 3 raid nights (Tue, Wed & Thur 9pm - 12am server time / CST) How to apply: You can whisper Dilios, Shargus or Tazzknight in-game or apply on our website: www.ritual.pw Expectations: ... If you have any questions please whisper us in-game or add our battle tags below: Guild Master: Dilios Battle Tag: dilios#1159 Assistant Guild Master: Shargus Battle Tag: raymond#1664Azotex0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 what realms are illidan crossed with now? i'd like to know what realms illidan is crossed with now. thanks :)Roonis3 Dec 19, 2013