Illidan

Jun 21, 2013 LF Low Level Social Friendly Guild I'm an unholy death knight and I have been looking for a good guild for a long time, and I'm just about to give up and just create my own or just not be in a guild at all. I don't join guilds for the perks. I join guilds to make friends. That's why I aim for low level guilds, where there are few people so it is easier to make friends. But I'm also looking for a guild where the players in the guild actually talk and play with each other. Overall, I'm just looking for a low level guild or a guild with only a few people that is social and friendly. So if you just made a new guild or are looking for people to sign a guild charter, please post!!Manià1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 WTB ToT clear 514 enh shaman lf ToT clear. Due to my work I cannot commit to a guild so I'm looking for a full tot clear this weekend. I am not dead weight, I have seen videos on all fights. In game currency only please.Frogrider0 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 21, 2013 2/13H Possible transfer LF Raiding Guild So as life goes on and circumstances change for some, a number of members of my raiding group have either taken breaks from raiding, or found other guilds that fit their new schedules. As a result, it was decided that the raid group was done, which means I am once again looking for a new raiding guild. Ideally, I'm hoping to find one on a larger server with more guilds that have similar (if not slightly farther progression) and where the pve scene seems more active. So that is why I'm posting on this forum. At the moment, my current ilvl is 530. So if any guilds are looking for a warlock, please feel free to leave a message here or contact me at Grodash#1819Grodash1 Jun 21, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Peremptory Needs Love! Looking for other surviving Alliance members!!!! If we put our powers combined we are CAPTAIN.... I'm the captain the rest of you can be my crew.Peremptory2 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Mortiferum 12/12 Looking for a Healer! Guild Experience: -Throne of Thunder: 12/12 Normal -Terrace of the Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal -Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal Raid Times: (Server Time) -Monday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Tuesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Wednesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Thursday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Looking For: -Disc Priest is highly preferred or Restoration Shaman/Mistweaver Monk. Note: Only 515+, please. Experience is not necessarily required to join. We're not looking for someone with achievements and no brains. Competent raiders, please! Loot Distribution: -Loot Council Expectations: -Reliability is extremely important. You're only allowed a couple misses per month before removal becomes an option to us. -Know your class! Research bosses before we get to them! We don't want to waste a whole night learning mechanics. -Raid awareness is key. Tunneling will not be tolerated. Think on your feet and adjust quickly! -Be a team player--if the team is to succeed, everyone needs to do their part! -Communicate. Please have a mic--this will be important for Heroic progression and then moving into the next tier. -When we're not on progression, we like to mess around a bit. If you can't take a joke, this isn't the Guild for you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are interested and after a brief "interview" check out, then you will be invited to a TWO week trial period. During this period, attendance is absolutely mandatory. Any miss may result in no longer being considered. Only extreme emergencies may bypass this. During the FIRST week of the trial period you will be ineligible to win tier and weapons over Guild Raiders. You may still roll, but if a Guild Raider needs they will get priority. Upon the SECOND week this restriction is lifted. Joining the Guild is not required until after the two weeks, however, we'd prefer you did before then. Note: The loot restriction does not apply to non-tier pieces, necks, rings, trinkets, and offhands. You may roll/win on these from the start. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on BattleTag: Nekrotische#1254.Nekrotische0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 513 Hunter and 515 MageLF Raiding Group Like the title says we are a 513 Hunter (Kasagama) and 515 Mage (Squee) who have raided together for the last three years or so. We recently returned to the game after our group that we lead had issues with attendance and broke apart. We Have 5/12 Normal ToT progression looking for anything similar or farther. We research fights and come to raid prepared with pots/flasks/food/enchants/reforges/gems. We were 6/6 MSV 3/6 HoF when we quit. Back in Cata we ran a group that was 6/13 Heroic and 7/7 FL before we had attendance issues with raiders then as well. We are looking for a 25 man preferably, but will give any 10 that can fit us into their rotation a consideration. Looking for Weekday raiding group that raids 9-12 Server or something similar to those times. Contact me in game if you have any further questions Lonerbrandon#1819 thanks for your time.Kasagama1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Unprotected Hex Recruiting for 10 man ToT We are a newly formed guild setting our sights on raiding ToT 10man. we currently need a tank for a core position although everyone is welcome to join. The average ilvl for the group is around 510 so we are looking for people to come hang out and kill stuff with. Raid times are tues and wed 7-10 server. Reply here or whisper hunglò , naipalmh or ultimah in game for more details ThanksHunglò0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 I need upgrades!! Help??!! I'm currently using a $500 desktop I bought from best buy cause my girlfriend spilled water on my late alienware, rest it's lil soul. AMD E1-1200 Accelerated Processor 4GB DDR3 system memory 500GB hard drive AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics and I'm using windows 8 if that helps. I need some help upgrading my desktop! It is restricting me from 25 man raiding and it's hurting my feelings that it is doing so :( I'm running on 15-25 fps (enough for 10 mans), but I still think this is bad and I think you guys would agree to. I need to know where I can make some quick upgrades that won't break the bank.Metëor0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Mage ilvl520 LFGuild Casual/Normal Raiding Been a casual raider and filled in spots where I could in my last guild Eulogy. With my work hours changing my raid times will be now in the evening. So if anyone is in the need for a old but wise, that enjoys raiding a few nights a week, and that is one of those that respects the ladies in vent but can talk the trash with the guys at the watering hole with the best of them...then hit me up! Raid usually anytime after 8pm to 11pm....looking for a guild that runs ToT 3 to 2 nights a week. OztikzOztikz2 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 465 Mistwever monk lf raid guild Hello I am new to illidan. Once I get geared a bit more. Would like to raid weekly. With a core group. If you happen to need a mistweaver monk let me know.Poonannyy0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 LF1 Tank 9/10 Guild Run NM ToT Primordius+ Need 1 tank (pref. non pally) for guild run this week. DK tank has some plans he'd like to go and do so we need a replacement. (We are also looking for a tank willing to accept a causal/bench role for situations like this in the future) Raid time will start at 11:30PM and end when Lei Shen is dead. Should take about 3 hours but raid time will end about 3:30AM/4 latest if necessary. We do have 2 HM Jinkroh kills and we have 1 HM Jikun kill (raid group has only been around 3-4 weeks together) Please contact me if interested. Orrun#1948Orrungrond1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 Looking for 1-600 JC Kit Post offers here or mail me in-game on SainsSains1 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 WTB Level 25 Guild Add me schmidt1141#1189Unemployeð5 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Engineering Kit 1-600 WTB pst me with offer or put it here!Galbitorix0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 WoW Alchemy Leveling kit i was looking for an WoW Alchemy Leveling that follows the wow-proffesions guide i was wanting to trade bs pattern plans khorium champ tasiloring robe of the black void recipe for a kit that goes from about 100-600 alch i am only horde my main is this my alt is orrymain blackwidowz and doubledutch just whisper me if interestedKönigstiger0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 9/9 gold challange mode sales! info inside!! Hello Illidan!!! I am looking to sell 9/9 gold challenge mode runs for 150k. At the current moment, our group consists of myself, Thráll from Nightmare Asylum, Rtrain/overtrain from overture, Tracerzz from Blood Legion, and Jhasu/Affiniti from overture/Blood legion. This is what the group will mostly consist of, however we have multiple other members from top raiding guilds we can bring in if something comes up, or you want to get a quick run out of the blue. The runs normally take about 3-4 hours long. What you will need to have ready is 9/9 heroic modes completed(we can complete them with you, but it will cost more, I recommend you do them before hand to save money.) and 10 invisibility potions (second duration). If you need to get in contact with me, just add the battle tag Anxth61@gmail.com I'm on most of the time since it is summer and would be more than happy to answer any questions you all might have! Hope to hear from you all soon!!!!Oondanksta17 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 <Astromigos> Recruiting for core spots! Hello Illidan <Astromigos> is currently recruiting for our 25 man roster, 12/12 1/13 HM. Raid times are 3 nights a week! as follows: Tuesday 10pm - 1am Thursday 10pm- 1am Sunday 10pm- 1am These are CORE spots! DPS Enhance Shaman Feral druid Warlock Heals Disc / Holy Priest Loot System:EPGP We seek reliable players who can make these raid times especially during our H progression. Please contact: Hatred,Dhobbs,Tempest,Theearth,Pyro, or Crucifyx for any further questions! Thank you for considering Astromigos! :)Crucifyx4 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Frost/Unholy DK - Azuregeist 527ilvl I am looking for a new guild to raid in, last guild died and raiders went elsewhere. I can play unholy or frost, just been playing 2hand frost more frequently but am willing to do what the raid needs. I am 1/13 Heroic with experience on Horridon, Ji-kun and Tortos heroic. 25 man is nice but just looking to raid in a heroic progression group that raids between 7-11 server(possibly later) weekdays Battletag Azuregeist#1874 , pst or mail in game.Azuregeist2 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 ilvl 505 Holy priest (horde) LF raiding guild I just got back from a break from wow and I'm interested in immediately jumping back into the raiding scene. I want to join a guild that is progressing through ToT. I currently only have personal experience in the first 4 bosses on normal. I always try my best and never half-!@# anything. I'm always prepared with all the right enchants, gems, reforges, flasks, and potions. I'm not perfect. I will make my mistakes but I hate making mistakes and it drives me to try my hardest to decrease those mistakes once I understand what I did wrong. I can tunnel vision when I'm learning a new fight but once I get it, I'm good. I always research boss fights and watch videos and listen to explanations but sometimes the best way for me to learn is to go in and wipe to something once, so that I can understand what I need to do to adjust to it.Kittyx0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Feral dps LF raiding guild After i cleared msv n stuff on my old server i came here but i took a 3 month break but im now ready to start raiding again, im not that familiar with the ToT encounters but i have the basic idea from lfr fights my dps is pretty good considering the gear im in and i know to reforge gem, etc.. hit me up on this post or in gameKashmoneh0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Pally Tank LF Raiding guild im 528 ilvl and 5/13 hm exp im looking for a semi hardcore guild raiding around 3 nights a week around 8:30-12:30 ish server time with hm exp from 2-5hm's. Pst me in game if you have any other questions..Fahjineùgh0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 WTS > Alani mount 30k Greetings and salutations, I am selling the Alani mount Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Alani flies around the Vale of Eternal Blossoms with an immunity buff so cannot be killed unless you have a Sky Crystal which is gained from having 10 Skyshard which have a 0.09% chance to drop from mobs in the vale. Once we agree on a price we will group up and give you Master Looter, i will show you the crystal in a trade then you will give me the gold and i will use the crystal on Alani and when we kill it you will loot the mount. ~~Update~~ Sold ~~Closed~~Låpis0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 WTB Spectral Tiger wtb spectral tiger blue or epic whisper me in game with prices or mail me thanksSlugginator0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 Spriest LF Guild Yep I may not be geared or have much experience at this point for this expansion but I do know my class/spec and am very interested in being able to get back into raiding after a several month long break. Looking for a guild that raids Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday, no other days work for me :-/ and it's really any time that works for me during those 3 days as well.Mattsaque0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 WTS Skullflame Shield Pst meGalbitorix0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 [H]<Harlem Shake>10/12 progression recruiting Harlem shake 3/12 is currently recruiting for its 10man ToT progression team. -Raid times: Tues-Thurs 930-1230pm server time. ToT experience is preferred but not required, 505ilvl is required Currently in need of 1 tank, 2 heal, and 1 ranged dps 1 melee If you are interested or have questions message me in game or send mail to Darthvading and i will get back to you.Darthvading9 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 The Dark Times Are Over The best mage is back. Me. Burt. I will come slay the ping pong man and the ddoser shavokkqt who changed his name to Twochainz and payed limity to get him gladiator. Me, the Dark Knight, has come to shine light apoun illidan. I will take the rank one position with my homies brian and sheepshop. You do not stand a chance. Get out of my way or forever be embarrassed.Bùrt10 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 525+ilvl (3) Raider Package LF ToT 1/13H exp! Hi there! Me and my "2" longtime friends are looking for a steady and stable raid group to call home. I come with both a Holy Paladin and Shadow Priest. We all have previous heroic raid experience before nerfs. Raid times we are looking for; Monday: 8:30 pm-12:30 pm Tuesday: 8:30 pm-12:30 pm Wednesday: 8:30 pm-12:30 pm Thursday: 8:30 pm-12:30 pm We all come flask/Pre-pot/Self-Food/Guild repairs prepared. We all come on a timely fashion and ahead of time. We are looking for a 12/12 Farm Guild at the least who will be working on heroics. An already progressed heroic group works well also. Here are our armory links and battletags; Deâthjr, The Assassination/Combat Rogue- Battle tag is "PurpleDrank#1732" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/De%C3%A2thjr/simple Eclîpsê, The Shadow Priest- Battle tag is "Bishop1977#1362" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Ecl%C3%AEps%C3%AA/simple Nôvâ, The Holy Paladin- Battle tag is "Speedie#1118" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/N%C3%B4v%C3%A2/simple Feel free to contact us in-game ;) Thank you for reading.Deâthjr3 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 WoW Vet.back, and looking for a raiding guild Been playing since the days of Vanilla wow all the way through Cata. I played mostly as a spriest but was warned I'd be unhappy with the changes so moved to Lock. I'm a older player and looking for a guild that's at least cleared all current content on regular mode. I live on the east coast so looking to get onto a guild on Illidan that starts around 8 PM - 8:30 eastern. I know how to research content, and come prepared to raid, drop a in game mail or PM if interested in talking. A more accurate raid completion of my past is better seen on my priest scyllua. ThanksLeid0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Blood legion so good that they need to ninja Blood legion member ataxus Is so freaking good that he actualy has to ninja gear from MSV elegon and it wasnt the mount .... nice rep your building for a good guild .... baddie...Heatstriker7 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 529 Unh./Frost DK LF Guild 12/12n 1/13h with a lot of experience on heroic Horridon and Ji Kun. Prefer late night/early morning but anything works as far as raid times go. I'd really like to start pushing heroics before 5.4 so a hardcore minded guild would be ideal. If interested you can contact me in game or just leave a comment. Below you can find a link to my wow heroes profile which should include an overview of my experience as well as links to world of logs. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Illidan/baduhennå/Baduhennå0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Jepy Gaming Stream www.twitch.tv/JepyGaming 2200+ this season clicker Resto Druid. I have two full tyrannical druids, one horde Arthas and one Sargeras Alliance. Just began transitioning to key binding after 7 years of clicking. Come join the funsies! :) Once I reach 250 followers, I will be giving away a Razer Black Widow Mechanical Gaming keyboard. Once I reach 1,000, I'll be giving away a badass graphics card. Wanna welcome all to stop by my stream and hang out when you're bored and wanna see some PvP. JepyJepedo0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Mortiferum 12/12 Looking for a Healer! Guild Experience: -Throne of Thunder: 12/12 Normal -Terrace of the Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal -Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal Raid Times: (Server Time) -Monday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Tuesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Wednesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Thursday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Looking For: -Disc Priest is highly preferred or Restoration Shaman Note: Only 515+ will be considered. Loot Distribution: -Loot Council Attendance: -Reliability is extremely important. You're only allowed a couple misses per month before removal becomes an option to us. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are interested and after a brief "interview" check out, then you will be invited to a TWO week trial period. During this period, attendance is absolutely mandatory. Any miss may result in no longer being considered. Only extreme emergencies may bypass this. During the FIRST week of the trial period you will be ineligible to win tier and weapons over Guild Raiders. You may still roll, but if a Guild Raider needs they will get priority. Upon the SECOND week this restriction is lifted. Joining the Guild is not required until after the two weeks, however, we'd prefer you did before then. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on BattleTag: Nekrotische#1254.Nekrotische0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 8 year veteran rogue LF core raid spot Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a veteran of the game of 8 years and have been raiding since MC40 all the way up to MSV where I took a break from WoW. I am looking to get back into raiding and am very committed to gearing up and remaining competitive. My only real set back is my days that I am available to raid, I am looking for something with Sunday and or Monday, and one other day during the week preferably Tues or Wednesday. I pride myself on my ability to learn fights within the 1rst or second attempt and my ability to compete on a very high level. Thanks again.Bishøp0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 <NOHIE> 12/12N 10M & 1/13H 10M Recruiting!!! Hey all! We are a casually progressing 10man guild looking for more!! We are currently 1/13 heroic (We almost have Ji-Kun, had him to about 40%) and 12/12 Normal. What do we need? We are currently looking for 1 healer(Rdruid preferred), and 2 DPS!(Preferred Ele Shaman or Boomkin, and a Warlock)! Though we have in mind what we are looking for we will consider anyone who wants to join us! We raid 3 nights a week: Thursday-Saturday 9 server - 12 server [We are considering changing Thursday nights to Wednesday nights, still in discussion]. We enjoy to progress but also like to raid in a laid back and fun environment so please don't bring your elitist attitudes and negativity to our raid. Since the beginning of ToT we have not had a stable roster or we would be further in progression. We are looking for people willing to wipe with us to learn bosses and help us to progress through heroic ToT! Flasks, Feasts, and Potions are provided! Just show up on time with a good attitude and knowing your class and we will have some fun!! Reply here, Add my battle-tag (Zar#1285), or find out GM/Raid Leader (Acendor) when he is online and talk to one of us if you are interested!Zär5 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 520 Enh Sham LF Weekend Raiding Guild Title says it all, i raid with my main on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays. Looking for a weekend raiding guild on illidan for my sham. Main is currently 10/13 H ToT hit me up in game: Drayke#1523Shockboxx0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 530 prot war LF HM raiding guild I have 3/13hm across my characters and im looking for a 2-3day raid schedule durring the week pref tues-thur. feel free to contact me in game at Rufis#1829Rufis0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Mortiferum 11/12 Looking for a Healer! Guild Experience: -Throne of Thunder: 11/12 Normal -Terrace of the Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal -Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal -Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Normal Raid Times: (Server Time) -Monday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Tuesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Wednesday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. -Thursday - 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Looking For: -Disc Priest highly preferred. Restoration Druid will suffice as well. Loot Distribution: -Loot Council Attendance: -Reliability is extremely important. You're only allowed a couple misses per month before removal becomes an option to us. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are interested and after a brief "interview" check out, then you will be invited to a TWO week trial period. During this period, attendance is absolutely mandatory. Any miss may result in no longer being considered. Only extreme emergencies may bypass this. During the FIRST week of the trial period you will be ineligible to win tier and weapons over Guild Raiders. You may still roll, but if a Guild Raider needs they will get priority. Upon the SECOND week this restriction is lifted. Joining the Guild is not required until after the two weeks, however, we'd prefer you did before then. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on BattleTag: Nekrotische#1254.Nekrotische0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 12/12 ToT Pug Tonight 8 server Bring flasks /food pots 510+ ilvl need 2 healers and 2 ranged dps whisper Bearlyfamous in-gameGwub0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Holy Pally and Blood DK seeking CM group Seeking a frost death knight and a warlock and a third viable Gold Challenge mode group. led by our 9/9 gold DK. We seek to start asap and get our gold sets. Just don't suck, previous CM xp is preferredÐann0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 1900+ MW LF 2s/3s Just transferred last night so I can't log my actual monk but name is Badladbohasi. I'm looking for some serious players to push for 2.2k. Message in game or reply here. Thanks all.Badladmad0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 90 Prot Pally Looking For A Fun New Guild Hi everyone! I have a 90 prot paladin (no offspecs at), 90 resto shaman, and am leveling a rogue. Prot is my passion. I'm looking for a new guild to join. Someone fun and social. I'm not ready to raid yet but am looking to in the near future. I've been tanking for years and love raiding, I've always been a consistent raider. But I don't like guild hopping, so I'm looking for a place to finally stay. The guild I'm in now just isn't for me, they're all RL friends and I'm no one to them. I would be bringing my characters with me to the new guild. Guild repairs are a must. Level 25 is also a must. I love to farm heroics, I will do PVP but it's not my priority right now. I play daily and am usually on all weekend long. I've been playing since 4 months post-launch and am a friendly person. I also enjoying old content, IE: MC/BWL, SSC, all that good stuff. I don't mind helping people out either. If you're interested in talking you can post here or add me on Real ID: Makeitbleed#1665 - it might be best to reach me there if you're going in the in-game route because I've been working on my rogue lately.Fatheroflies0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 <Orders of heavens Elite>Recruiting for 25man Order of Heavens Elite is 10 man currently working into 25 man progression currently 5/12. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs from 6 to 9 server. We strive to work into heroics as soon as we can, we are a pretty laid back raiding experience but with hardcore attitude. Looking for skilled raiders that can put in the time and work to progress with us. Most of our officer core has raided in top guilds, and have done realm first boss kills. if you are interested please PST Slowleaf and or Datrump for info, if I am not on. Current Needs: Priest: (disc) High NEED, Shadow Druid: OPEN Monk: WW, HIGH NEED MW Paladin: 1 Holy Shaman: Elemental, Enhance Warlock: OPEN Mage: OPEN Hunter: OPEN Death Knight: Frost, Unholy Warrior: Fury,Arms All skilled players will be looked at and consider for trial. You can add cubbbyear101@hotmail.com if you have further questions.Slowleaf41 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 possible xfer? 502 rogue looking for raiding guild. Sick of paying for this game just to do LFRs because there isn't a guild on my server that I can raid with. My raid times are Monday-Thursday Noon-3/4pm Pacific or Monday-Wednesday/Sunday 10pm-2am Pacific. Please respond here because I plan on cancelling my sub soon if I don't end up finding a guild. Thanks in advance!Acrylics6 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 wts Shadowmourne items wts Shadowmourne Seal chest all 5 items 250k obo items alone Tabard 150k Mount 50k other items 5-25k message me in game or mail if intrested in any of the itemsSlugginator0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Selling Heroic HoF TONIGHT 135k Gold, WE WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW Raiding Rainbows 13/13Heroic Guild will carry you through all bosses right this second. add me on btag for a run apinkpwny#1642Apinkpwny1 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 <Old Wyrms> Casual friendly guild recruiting <Old Wyrms> is a level 25 casual guild of close friends looking to expand our numbers and start doing stuff like challenge modes, some pvp and heroic scenarios. If this is something you would like to be a part of or are just looking for a WoW home, please contact me ingame.Dertyshade0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 LF Raiding Guild Exp raider just coming back LF raid Team, 506 ilvl rogue, i have done 9/12 on my main and know all the other fightsTuskina0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 LF late night raid I am a 523 destruction warlock. I can raid any day between 9 PM ST and 2 AM ST. PST in-game or add battle tag razed#1339.Razéd0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 <Wraith> 1/13 H Recruting for 25 Man Core Wraith is currently recruiting for more members for its core 25 man raid team Currently looking for any ranged dps, healers and one tank Minimum ilevel 510 Raid times: 7-11PM Server Friday and Saturday We are currently 1/13 H and looking for more solid members to progress further in ToT. If you are interested, feel free to post here or message Jínsin, Csunforgiven, or Bisoka in game You can also join and submit an app at our guild website, http://wraithillidan.enjin.com/Jínsin7 Jun 16, 2013