Aug 22, 2013 Ritual recruiting for 25 man Siege of Org 5.4 Realm: Illidan (PVP) Faction: Horde Server Timezone: CST Guild Master: Dilios Asst. Guild Master: Shargus Snr Officers: Boomziken, Legendier Officer: Ponte Website: We are recruiting for the upcomming 5.4 patch so we can raid 25 man Siege of Orgrimmar. Our raid times are going to be from 9pm to 12am Server time (CST) on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights. We are currently 12/12 in ToT and working on some heroic progression (10 man). Current 25 man Recruitment: HEALS Resto Druids Resto Shamans Mistweaver Monks Holy Pallys Melee DPS Enchancement Shamans Windwalker Monks Feral Druids Ranged DPS Warlocks Elemental Shamans Mages Balance Druids (If your class is not mentioned above please still apply or whisper me in-game) Raid Times: We are currently raiding 3 nights a week: Tues, Wed & Thur 9pm to 12am CST / Server Time Progression We are currently 12/12 10 man ToT. Expectations: ... Goal: We want to clear heroics before the 5.4 patch but ultimately progress in 5.4 content and be very competitive. How to apply: Whisper Dilios or Shargus in-game or add our real ID's below OR You can head to our website and drop us an application @ and an officer will get in contact with you in game or on the forums to schedule a brief Q&A on Ventrilo. If you have any questions, contact information is below. Guild Master: Dilios Battle Tag: dilios#1159 Assistant Guild Master: Shargus Battle Tag: raymond#1664Dilios2 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Slash Cry 25man 5/13 in need of heals. Our first raid as a 25 man was last week, and we cleared 5/13 easily (Jin, Horridon, Council, Tortos, and Ji-kun). This week, we are working on megaera and are very close. We are recruiting a healer, specifically a holy pally, for our core team, as well as any exceptional dps classes. We're shooting to be at least 8-9/13 by 5.4, and plan on being top 10 server during 5.4. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 to 10:30 server time. Be on 15 minutes early. Our raid leaders and officers keep a very nice balance of seriousness and fun during the raid, and that works to our disciplinary and mental benefit. If you would like to apply, visit our website at Vent is a must-have. If you are interested in joining, please either apply on our site, or whisper myself or an officer in-game. wig#1125 if you'd like to add me to realID update: recruiting a boomkin as well as a paladin healer. Wonderlube5 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Elixer 4/13 heroic weekend lf 1 tank Elixer is looking for a druid/pal/or monk tank that will dedicate yourself to waking up at 10am sat + sunday We raid Sat + Sunday 10am server time to 2pm server time. We are 4/13 heroic, some of us have 13/13 mains. We offer flasks, pots, gems, and most enchants to raid members free You can find some of my logs here along with the logs of our other members (just scroll down to logs) If you are interested add Lionheart#1827 , please dont waste my time if you arent going to show up on time at 10AM. If you can please log a few fights so I can get an idea of what you can do : ) Please be lvl 520 or higher and have at least 12/12 normal mode on the toon you are applying. If it is an alt please make sure to list your main if you are applying on an alt. ====================================================== A little about us ====================================================== As a guild we formed about 8 months ago and started in HOF/TOES. We only raid 1 hour less than your average 3 day raids that raid 3 hours per day. We try to be fun and friendly in raids but at the same time we do have the semi hard core mentality of wanting to push, progress and be our best. The members in our guild are mostly people who cannot raid weekdays due to work or some other reason. We raid early mornings because we have people from around the world and our morning raids end late night for them. If we are close to downing a progression boss we have times where everyone will agree to stay after raid time for another hour to down it on Saturdays but cannot on Sundays since some people need to get some sleep for work a few hours after raid ends.Lionheart3 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 LFM for Change of Command Wsp me. My ID is KDSwain28#1430Pallynessian0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 <LethalReunion> Recruiting Lethal Reunion is seeking solid, dependable raiders for our 10-Man Progression in 5.4. We are a mature guild; most members are in their mid-20's to mid-30's. We are currently 12/12 teir 15, started heroics but a few raiders work schedule changed and were forced to hold off. As of right now, first priority are heals but are seeking all roles and classes, with the end goal of recruiting enough to fill a second 10man. All classes and specs are welcome to apply at this time, but will be recruiting on a sub-in basis until we have enough to fill that second 10man. We raid Tue-Thur. 8-11 CST Interested applicants should be patient while we finish recruiting and can contact our in-game Officers - Jinrohk, Amathricus, Peintz or Telissa. Please feel free to visit our website at to fill out an application, and one of us will contact you. Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you!Jinrohk46 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Selling Level 25 Guild! Selling <Mist Walkers> I am selling a level 25 guild. This will be my third level 25 guild I have sold. Whisper me on game or send me mail for offers. 6 Guild tabs 260 membersWaveheal0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 534 Blood DK LF weekend raiding guild 4/13 XP add Drivenhatred#1825 for more questionsKrimsondawn0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 RELOAD 13/13HM LF Healer for SoO RELOAD We are currently 13/13HM, finished Top 3 server for 10 man, and we're recruiting an experienced and geared Healer for our 10 man core (Monk, HPal, RDruid). The raid times are Tu/Thu/Sun 8-1 server. The Raid environment is extremely fun and competitive, and we’re looking to farm ToT for the next couple weeks and then clear 5.4 HM content as fast as possible. Our core is all 540+ ilvl right now, and we're looking for a healer that is in that same ballpark. Feel free to whisper me in game or add my battletag Carlo#1682. You can also put an application in on our website at Aug 22, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 525 ret lf heroic raiding guild Took a break for a while and now I am back. 2/13 11/16 8/8 7/7 all the way to vanilla. I can raid Monday-Friday, Sunday anywhere from 6 pm est to 1 am est. I cannot raid saturdays. Any more questions or if you're interested whisper me in game.Deeueye0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Peremptory For Hire! You dislike someone? Call Peremptory Rogue extraordinaire Dispute resolution Technician cheap cheap cheap!Peremptory11 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 12/12 <Lehman Brothers Bank> LFM for 5.4 10 man progression that had several people need leave. Attempting to rebuild for 5.4. The approach is getting as much done as possible with a 2-3 night schedule and a laid back attitude. Raid nights are Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 7-10PM CST, subject to change upon consensus of the new members. Recruiting all roles, but especially tanks. Any levels of progression will be considered. Contact Lyim in game, or anyone in guild available online.Lyim1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 wtb Heroic Dark Animus 542 Elemental dps 10/13H with over 200 attempts on H DA, both zerg and regular strategies. A couple core guildies have burnt out on this fight and are taking a break from raiding until next tier. I on the other hand, want to get this done before then. I have a raid lock at Dark animus as well.Dürkadurka0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Delete DeleteAvangelyn0 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 FLUFFY GIVES GOLD CAP AGAIN!!!! PLUS 2 TIGERS The man has done it again. Look at this! Ask him for it yourself. He's giving them out today because it's his 6th year anniversary of world of warcraft. He's a great man.Veggiebb11 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Wtb Golden Lotus Add cthulu#1462 in game. ThanksLeroyjenkins0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Fury Warrior [500] Looking for raiding guild Hey all. Title pretty much sums it all up, I'm currently looking for a guild to progression through the Throne of Thunder/Seige of ogr with, but in case you're curious, here's some details: About Me: I've been playing a warrior for nearly 2 years now, and started playing right after Lich King had come out. I started out maining a hunter to where, at 55, I switched to a warrior because they just looked "so damn cool". Now, here I am still today, loving my warrior. I've been raiding since the start of Cata, in T11 (I did a few raids back in Lk for fun, but nothing serious, wasn't too worried about gear, etc.) in which I joined my current guild, but just on another server. We progressed quickly, and moved onto heroics, where I had been the main tank. We hadn't progressed far into these heroics however, as some people in our 25 were complete !@#$. We had then broke down into 2 ten mans, in which I gladly stepped down from main tank to Raid Lead the second group. As all that progressed, we went onto firelands where we once again formed into a 25 man. Except this tier went much better; we had fully cleared up to Domo 25 Heroic, but were unable to down Rag until the following patch. When Dragon Soul came, the guild started its decline: we moved off our %^-* server and came on Illidan to hopefully find better players and clear full heroic content before the next patch had arrived. We did so, while I was still tanking, and killed Madness about 2-3 months before MOP hit (~25% debuff, I believe?). But, as MOP came, the guild completely collapsed and I was left "casual" for quite some time in 5.1. We had cleared some of MSV and HOF, but we weren't doing to well. (I've cleared up to Wind Lord and killed Will in 5.1, but the kills are on my warrior and priest, not this toon.) It fully collapsed and I'm now going to say goodbye and try to search for a new place to call home. Raid Preferences: As I am currently enrolled in school and work, the earliest I can possibly be on is either weekends or late night. I'm cool with either 10 or 25 man and have much experience with each. I am also able to help raid lead, look up fights, etc. and help in any way I can. I'm able to use any voice communication system (TS3, Mumble, Vent) and have a working mic, and will talk occasionally. I've helped recruit and such, so if help in that area is needed, I'm here to lend a hand. Toons: I currently main a Fury warrior, ilvl 497. This is the toon I'm raiding on and pretty much the only one I want to. However, I do have a mage. If the guild is interested in alt runs, I can start to gear them and see what I can do in that area. (However, if I need to Faction/Xfer, they may not happen.) Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.Zapsoda1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 515 Mistweaver Monk LF Rading Guild Hello I was 11/12 back in May when I quit now I'm back to the game and would love to start raiding for preparation for 5.4. Please for serious inquiries I have WoL data and my previous GM Theyrn is available for any questions concerning mechanics and attendance. Thanks, Your new Healing MONK!Auramonk0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Selling ICC legendary items Hello Illidan! I am looking to sell a complete set of all of ICC legendary quest items. I will be finishing my latest legendary on Tuesday 8/20 and want buyers lined up for when I do so. I will also take offers on the entire set. If your interested in an item or the set contact me in game at Push#1424 or you can post here. Only serious offers will be responded to. The items you can purchase: Tabard of the Lightbringer Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Muradin's Favor Sylvanas' Music Box Jaina's LocketPùsh4 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 523 Guardian looking for guild. 2/12H Killed. As title states. 523 Ilvl Guardian MS/Feral OS looking for a guild that is looking to progress/start heroics. Previous Raid Exp: Vanilla: Full clear: MC, BWL. Partial Clear: AQ20 (Up to Ayamiss), AQ40 (Up to Princess Huhuran). BC: Full clear: Karazhan, Hyjal, All one boss raids, TK, SSC, BT. Partial Clear: Sunwell (Up to Felmyst). WoTLK: Full clear: ToC (Heroic up to Twin valk), EoE, Naxx, ICC, Ulduar. Cataclysm: Full clear: BWD (Heroic), Firelands (Heroic, cept P4 of Ragnaros before DS came out), DS (Heroic up to Ultraxion), Four winds. Pandaria: Heart of Fear/MSV on regular and ToT cleared on normal, 2/12H Killed with attempts on 2 additional. 7/12 runestones for my cloak and have meta. I am competitive in nature. Not within the guild, but with other players outside of my raid group or guild, I do want to be better then them. I personally have raided with the top guilds in the world at one time and when I raid I show up 110% and do everything in my power to push out that extra bit of healing/damage in hopes to raise my rank on WoL/rankings by 1 spot if thats all it is. First and foremost I want to see bosses go down, but during Farm mode, rankings are what are on my mind (Non-scumbagging of course). Hearing "Its just a game" is most infuriating. My past guilds have maintained 100% raid attendance unless something drastic comes up (anything outside of my control) and prepared/researched and ready to go. Looking for like-minded players. I do like to have fun, but know when to switch gears into "Get this **** done mode" during progression and new content. Battletag: Ansim#1532 Email: Contact me ingame or via email or post here. Will try to check all of them and respond in a timely fashion. Thank you. Preferred Raid times: Monday-Thursday AFTER 7-8pm server. I work weekends and can raid during the week until ~midnight server.Ditto0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 535 H Pali and 529 WW Monk LF Group We are a couple of close friends who have been raiding together for some time and would like to continue doing so. We are considering Illidan as a new home and are looking for a raid we can both join. Myself: Paladin: Our current progress is 1/13 Heroic ToT, but we are both capable of being 13/13 with a group that is capable of it. In the past have been highly successful as raiders and competitive on our realm. Logs from current tier are available at request. A raid that is progressive, but relaxed is preferred. If you’re the kind of raid leader that is going to scream and berate people over mistakes, we are not interested in your raid. We are not afraid to be told what we are doing wrong or need to improve, but raids that intense tend to not be fun. Only looking for evening time raids; no late night or day time raids please. The only real time constraints are that it would be hard to make anything prior to 8PM CST on weekdays and 9PM CST on Sunday. If you think your guild would be a good match for us please reply with a little detail about your raid team and schedule, and feel free to contact us with any questions. Feel free to contact us in game as well via battletag: Eriola: Raptr#1908 Solsti: Solange#1331Eriolá1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 2100 Team Looking for 3ed Priest,Hunter,You We arena Midnight-7am We are looking for a Enh-shaman,Ret-pally Be 2k + Msg Cybérstéin YåtagarasuYåtagarasu0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 535 lock looking for raiding Guild, updated Looking to get a raiding spot, I'm able to raid Monday-thursday 7pm server is the earliest I would like to start. I'm 3/13 and do not stand in fire :) reply in game or here please thank you. Game tag is Rkstar#1393Lockybalboa12 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 525 Resto Druid LF Heroic Progression. Currently 12/12, without any Heroic attempts what-so-ever. This is because I was forced to take a two month break due to some life !@#$, but it's all good now. Looking for a guild that raids 3 nights a week, with times no later then 12, EST. I come prepared with 300 Stat Foods, Mana Pots, and Flasks, and am on early for raid. I am not looking for a bench position, I am looking for a team to progress and have fun with.Rayiaa0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 535 Hunter and 533 Blood DK LF 25/10 team My friend and i are looking into possibly switching team We're looking into 25man, but are still open to 10man. I'm a 535 Hunter BM/SV and my friend is a 533 Blood DK. -Both are 2/13hm kills with 4/13hm exp. -Raid times are negotiable depending on what you have. -All other experience can be found on our armory. Hunter: Darthvading DK: Foxhart *for any questions or interests reply here or contact me in game via mailbox or whisper.Darthvading0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Looking for a good frost mage name to buy. Anything like glacial,snow,ice,frost ect... I'll buy if the price is right. hit meh upFrostedqt19 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 534 Blood DK LF weekend raiding guild 4/13 XP Looking for a raid group that raids on a Friday and Saturday in between 5-12 server time -have knowledge of all fights -has a mic -willing to sit out for some fightsKrimsondawn0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 LF 2-3 to hit SoO Possible paid xfer We are a 10m grp on Arthas. We are made up of some returning players as well as ppl that have been here for a long time. We just recently reformed and started raiding 3 weeks ago. We have full cleared and were really looking to hit some heroics pre 5.4. But attendance has KILLED us so i am looking to replace the ppl that always seem to miss. We could use 2 ranged dps or a tank and a ranged. Were pretty open to classes/specs/Ilvl and exp. Most important thing is that you are commited to showing up having FUN since (it is a game after all) and to know how your class works and how the fights go. To qualify for free xfer you will need to show that you are an exceptional player and that we can count on u for the long haul. Classes specs most needed Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin Ele Sham Blood DK Prot Warrior All other classes are more then welcome to inquire! hit me up on here or in game for more info Arkelem#1685Artànis0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 LF 2-3 to hit SoO Possible paid xfer We are a 10m grp on Arthas. We are made up of some returning players as well as ppl that have been here for a long time. We just recently reformed and started raiding 3 weeks ago. We have full cleared and were really looking to hit some heroics pre 5.4. But attendance has KILLED us so i am looking to replace the ppl that always seem to miss. We could use 2 ranged dps or a tank and a ranged. Were pretty open to classes/specs/Ilvl and exp. Most important thing is that you are commited to showing up having FUN since (it is a game after all) and to know how your class works and how the fights go. To qualify for free xfer you will need to show that you are an exceptional player and that we can count on u for the long haul. Classes specs most needed Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin Ele Sham Blood DK Prot Warrior All other classes are more then welcome to inquire! hit me up on here or in game for more info Arkelem#1685Artànis0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Anyone from SJSU play here? Just getting my feelers out there. The semester is starting soon and thought I'd see if anyone has plans to "WoW it up" for the rest of the year while hitting the books. Respond here or send me a message in game (would be nice to find a local WoW player to run stuff with)Organyk1 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 504 LF Raiding Guild TOT&5.4 Have raided since just before wrath. Took a 3 month break. LF a raiding guild that is raiding TOT and upcoming 5.4 content. 504IL but I know my class through and through. I have raided progression in a few different guilds from Wrath to Now. I research fights come prepared and don't fret about loot. I am dependable and punctual. I am looking for raid times of 9 St or later any day fo the week. You can contact me on this thread or in game.Abrumelin0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 looking for challenge mode gold run hey guys im going to be on illidan horde in a few days and i wanted to setup a challenge mode gold achievement carry run. leave your price below.Larokos0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 How much for a 12/12 spot? Looking to price a 12/12 spot. I dont mean a carry, so much as being allowed to come with only videos for experience. I have done 6/12 and would like to finish out 12/12, but groups all want the achievement for 12/12. ThanksGobnobbin0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 WTB level 25 Guild Looking for any level 25 guild. Pst me in-game with price.Gobnobbin0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 3/13 H XP 1/13H Down 530 DK Tank LF GUILD! Title, kind of says battletag is Legoland#1228 please add me. I am willing to apply online if needed. But the only thing I ask is that the guild Understand I have been in the Marine Corps for 5 years. My schedule can sometimes be sporadic and I would need to be able to contact the raid leader if I am running late or otherwise. Thank you.Dizzyswiftz1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Deleted DeletedExcelerate6 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 11/13 Heroic 546 Bm/Sv Hunter possible xfer. Hi there I am currently looking to xfer to a US server due to raid times suiting me better as i work nights here in Aus. Currently 11/13 heroic (everything but Animus I've killed on 10 and 25m heroic, Animus was on 25m) I have been testing on the ptr quite a bit and have racked up a fair amount of exp on the SoO fights, so I'll be going into 5.4 prepared. I always have my own consumables (Pots/Flasks/300Stat food) Would prefer a solid 10m but open to 25m as well. Any questions please feel free to post them here or add me on Plugins#1587Plugins2 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 524 ilvl enhancement shaman Hello, i am currently at 524 ilvl and i do very good dps. I'm 2/13H ToT and I am looking for a raiding team for SoO that requires a dps. Im very flexible on raiding times i can do almost anythingMaakil0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 <Removed> deletedDreädknight2 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 522 boomy lf raiding guild for 5.4 skilled boomy lf raiding guild for 5.4 progression add me in gameTherealdruid0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 LF A Dedicated Raid Leader Edge Of Night US- Illidan is looking for an exceptional Raid Leader. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to help shape the culture of the guild and drive forward progression. Edge of Night is a late night weekend guild. Our moto is Don't be a Douche. Responsibilities will include: *Designing and implementing raid strategies for both normal and heroic bosses. Including the timing of CD usage and maximizing raid composition. *Identifying and helping to correct problems that may come up during a progression boss attempt. *Working with the guild leadership on recruitment needs and the interview of potential recruits. *Auditing current and potential raiders on performance. Providing help where needed. Requirements: *Patience and Maturity. *Experience in progression. (does not have to be current) *Clear and concise non judgmental communication. *The ability to settle disputes in a professional manner. *Understanding that raiding is a team sport and the ability to lead from the front. *A sense of the ridiculous, and or the ability to quote Blazing Saddles a plus. If you are interested contact Muphín (alt 161) in game or btag Bel#1747à0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Looking to buy a Tier 14/15 Clear I am looking to buy a carry for some raids for my Holy paladin ilvl 476. Please let me know prices. Thank you.Nuhvok2 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Glory of the Thundering Raider Hey guys. Sometime tomorrow night I'm planning to do a quick normal clear on my alt and do the meta's. Obviously you have to do some, but we'll be doing most of the ones that have to be completed by a group. Please post here about it or add my btag. Jarastar2#1225 Looking at about... 6:30pm or so. Won't take more than 2 - 3 hours I won't suspect.Lillèth1 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Looking to buy a carry. Looking for a run in Throne of four winds, 10 man or 25 does't matter. Just after the shoulder token, Sick of running with pugs and losing the roll. Name price here, or give me a name to contact ingame.Iroxursox0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 *Divided Sky* on Illidan Hello everyone, we are a 12/12 25m guild looking for more for our core group for SoO. We raid 6 nights a week with Saturday being our day off. The times are 8:30pm till 12pm server. We require 4 nights a week. We run a loot council system with attendance being the main factor. We entered late into the patch but hit it hard. With in a matter of 2 months we went from creation, 10m, to full on 25m. We full cleared ToT while growing as a team and gaining our core group. We have a recruitment page on our website , ,please apply there.Akanè1 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 504 ret lf raiding guild Normal or heroic either doesn't matter, I just wanna raid. My experience so far has just been LFR, I've raided since vanilla up to wotlk (heroic content) so i'm familiar with proper raid etiquette. Please message me in game if you're interested, thanks.Rhaegars0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 Pally Tank LF Guild for SoO I'm currently looking for a guild that will be raiding SoO and plans to down normal pretty quickly, and get into heroic raiding. Just coming back in preparation for 5.4Tourkn0 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 New 10 man group LF experienced players Before 5.4 hits we are putting together another 10 man for semi hard core heroic progression into Siege of Orgrimmar,the raid times will be (sun mon tues wed thur 7-11 CST) during progression, if your interested message me or (thecrew) ingame with your current and previous raid experience, professions, raid availability , off specs ect. we are currently recruiting: Resto Druid Mistweaver monk Fury Warrior Beast mastery Hunter Fire/Arcane mage Demonology Warlock Elemental ShamanNulleos1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 526 Enhancement Shaman LF Raiding Guild As stated above, 526 Enhancement Shaman LF Raiding Guild on Mondays/Thursdays and possibly Weekends depending on time of raids. Free all days Mondays / Thursdays but have work others days starting at 4:00pm PST. I have done all of normal ToT 12/12 and looking to progress to Heroics. 5.4 is coming out soon so hoping I can find a raiding guild on those days I'm available. I'm currently in a partial raiding guild that doesn't fall into my days off so I've been mainly experiencing PUGS. Let me know if I fall into your guild's criteria. :) -Oogaboogadoo (Illidan)Oogaboogadoo1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 515 enh sham lf spot in core raid group add me at battleshammy#1114 to talk about the group ectZurbok1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 <Edge Of Night> LF Subs We are looking for 1 healer and 1 DPS sub for tonight's (8/16) fresh ToT run. Please be 510 (ish) and have a working knowledge of the fights. We are starting at 10:30PM server and will end at 1:30PM server. Contact Avità (alt code 133) or btag Bel#1747 http://edgeofnightillidan.enjin.comAvità0 Aug 16, 2013