Illidan

Apr 23, 2013 lol So.. I just transferred here to illidan.. sooooooooooooooooo lol wtf is this "position in que" shizz? lmaoSevenohthree6 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 12/12 LATE nigh PST guild recruiting Swords and Magic is a new guild on Illidan 12/12 xp for late night raiding. We are a new guild recruiting only 12/12 players. Tuesday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Wednesday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Thursday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Our roster will be small and expect 90%+ attendance with no bench spots. This guild is put together with a few buddies on the server and will maintain a hardcore progression and expect you know your class inside out. Our dkp system has not started yet and will start when our new players recruitment is finished. Requirements- 510+ gear and 12/12 normal mode experience. Needs- 1 healer(non palli/ priest) 1 range Dps ( exceptional melee players may be considered) Raid leader has many realm firsts from past content since 2007 including realm first algaon/death demise/ and many BC raids. Add Btag (Lance#1128) for more information or email lancechabira@yahoo.com with armory link and small bioSushimon3 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 508 BM Hunter LF ToT Progression Guild I am on almost everydayGarkluz1 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Blood DK LF 25 Man Guild Hello, I am recently getting back into raiding since Cata ended. I am 504 ilevel right now. I am looking for a 25 man team to get back into progression with. My experience- TBC- Killed a few raid bosses here and there, nothing special. No real guilds WOTLK- Cleared naxx, Besies KT, 10 and 25 man. Ulduar 25 man all hardmodes, besides alagon in 10 man. TOGC 5/5 10/25, ICC 11/12 hm 25 man, 12/12 10 Cata- 10/13 hardmode raid leading, 13/13 hardmode in GDKP. 5/7 hm firelands raid leading, 7/7 hardmode with Stimulate. 8/8 heroic ds with Stimulate. I am availible from 7pm-12pm server, sun-thurs. My battletag is akayden#1611. Thanks for considering me, hope to hear from some guilds with the opening soon. Will apply also, just finding a guild that has a tank spot open is a rare thing.Bloodqt13 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 selling a name selling the name ragebar post here or pst me in gameSkilltrap0 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 RELOAD-1/13HM Recruiting a Healer We are currently 1/13HM and haven't spend much time at all on heroic bosses...yet. We're recruiting an experienced and geared healer for our 10 man core and the raid times are Tu/Thu/Sun 9-2 EST. The Raid environment is extremely fun and competitive, and we’re looking to make a strong push into Heroic T15 in the next week. We are looking for a Disc/Resto/MW preferably with a dps OS. Feel free to whisper me in game. My battletag is Carlo#1682.Montecarlos0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 <Corrupted Alliance> 10m Recuiting Tank & DPS <Corrupted Alliance> 10m lvl 25 is a new raiding guild looking to progress in ToT. We are in need of 1 Tank ( DK or Warrior) 1 DPS( Ele sham, Mage, Boomkin) We are new to ToT so were looking for resilient people who aren't afraid to wipe. if interested Send a PM to myself (Fár, copy and paste :P ) Omgapanda, or Shámbulánce Thx all :DFár1 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 WTT Bleeding Hollow Alliance gold for Illidan looking to trade my gold on bleeding hollow alliance for gold on illidan hordeImaniceblock0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 WTS: Lvl 25 Guild, 8 Tabs, Pet & BoA Achieves I'm looking to sell <False Idols> a Level 25 Guild with 8 Bank Tabs and several achievements for BoAs and Pets. Please send me in-game mail with your BattleTag and gold offer. Thanks! -AlnîlamAlnîlam0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Survival Hunter 507ilvl lf tot raiding 10m Hi, Im a 507 Survival Hunter Looking for a guild that usually raids around 11:30 server time or later. The reason being that I don't have too much free time and usually work nights at my current job. Most of the days that I do have off are often Wednesday and Sunday. I could do Tuesday if it is after 11:30 server time ... That being said I used to play a dw frost dk in wrath before I quit pre-Cataclysm. Thank you for your time if you would like to get in contact with me when I'm not online just send a message to Mahdea on Illidan ... Thanks for your time Had ToC 10m Trial to Insanity 11/12 ICC 25m Current content MSV 6/6N HOF 6/6N TOE 3/4N TOT 1/12 N 25 (pug)Mahdea0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 Arena Master / Warlord Rogue LF RBG team Hey everyone, I made this post because I am tired of losing in PUGs who cannot dispel, call proper targets, keep flag carriers up, AOE nodes in team fights, or execute even the most basic strats. I am sitting at 1875 CR and I am tired of losing in low brackets because of inexperienced players. I came back to mists about 2 months ago, I took a break at the end of season 11 in cataclysm. Before my break, I earned 2200+ in arenas and rbgs every season since season 6 in Wotlk. During Seasons 10 and 11 I organized and lead my own RBG group to 2300+ in both seasons. All members of my group had to have Recount, Battleground targets, and Icicle (tracks important enemy CDs and Trinkets) addons. I am on EST, but I work from home and am available to play at almost any time on any day (as long as it is scheduled). Obviously, I have a working mic and skype (or will install any communication program which you use). I can comfortably call targets for a group, however I find it is probably best for a less mobile melee class to call target which they will be able to connect with. I can defend in node maps, or ninja if the class defending is a non-hunter or demo-lock. In flag maps I know how to make an opposing FC’s life completely miserable, as well as the healer who is accompanying him. In the cart map, I can stun/slow the entire team when they try to transition to carts, breaking them up and making them easier to pick off. In muderball I can easily go for snipe kills against high stack targets and down them quickly solo. I have good communication and am not afraid to call out important details during a match. If you made it this far through my book thanks for reading lol, if you have any additional questions, please mail or PM me in-game, Sublife-Illidan. Thanks!Sublife0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 ** 522 ProtPal LF Fri/Sat Heroic RaidGuild ** - Character/Realm: I am currently VIERDIN (character name) on ILLIDAN. - Character Specs: Ilvl 522.8, Progression is 12/12 ToT (this character); 12/12; 2/13 H on VOLHARD (main) - Seeking: 10 man RAIDING GUILD preferably without another paladin tank. - Availability: Friday, Saturday Nights - Contact: VOLHARD#1509 (realID)Odenn0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 2/13H Need a Tank for Fri-Sat Apr 26,27 Our Prot Warrior can't raid this coming weekend with us, need a substitute to fill his spot. We have already killed Heroic Jin'rokh and Ji-Kun, and plan to do Heroic Horridon and Tortos this week. Our Group is 520+ minus a new recruit we've taken on and are phenomenal players. Good chance to get some heroic kills on your toon if your unable to run with a regular group. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 7-11pm server time. You can hit me or anyone in the guild up in-game or battle tag me. Killamor#1176Charlii2 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 paladin LF guild ret ilvl511 holy 494 prot 486 paladin looking for guild that raids between anytime during Fri-Mon or Tuesday-Thurs (raid end by 10pm for Tues-Thurs raid) realid Ice#1898Sýnergy1 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 LF Spread sheet between race for horde? Hey guy, im looking for some info i'd like to know gear for gear class for class what are the race that would be the highest DPS just because of the racial, i kinda wana go for a pandaren on my hunter but im aint sure if i really should? Playing a Troll hunter would like to know about how much difference would a pandaren make... i know it wont be a 3k dps inscrease but id still like to know wich one should do more, if there is anyone crushing number or playing with that kind of stuff hit me up! Terrybad-IllidanTerrybad0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 <Travesty> Raid-A-Roni 10m is recruiting! Raid-A-Roni is searching for like-minded raiders who are willing to put in the time and work necessary to progress through Throne of Thunder and beyond. Current Progression: 5.1 - 16/16n 5.2 - 2/12n Raid Times: Tues - Thurs 8:30 - 11:30 server Current Needs: 1 Healer - Monk/Pally pref. 1 DPS - Melee We ask that anyone interested in raiding with us keep these things in mind: 1) Are you prepared? Do you know your class? Are you properly gemmed and enchanted to maximize your performance? Have you researched fights and know what your role in each is going to be? 2) We expect you to show up 15 minutes before raid begins and we expect 100% raid attendance unless there's an emergency. Illidan is a busy server, keep in mind that being stuck in queue is not an emergency. Plan for a 20-30 min. queue even on week nights! 3) At the end of the day we're all here to have fun, but we also know that progression takes work! If you're not willing to put in the effort to move forward we are not the group for you! If this sounds like what you're looking for in a raid team feel free leave a msg here or contact me in game! Shazzah#1242Makiyo0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 12/12 LATE night PST guild recruiting Swords and Magic is a new guild on Illidan 12/12 xp for late night raiding. We are a new guild recruiting only 12/12 players. Tuesday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Wednesday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Thursday 12am PST- 3:30am PST Our roster will be small and expect 90%+ attendance with no bench spots. This guild is put together with a few buddies on the server and will maintain a hardcore progression and expect you know your class inside out. Our dkp system has not started yet and will start when our new players recruitment is finished. Requirements- 510+ gear and 12/12 normal mode experience. Needs- 1 healer(non palli/ priest) 1 range Dps ( exceptional melee players may be considered) Raid leader has many realm firsts from past content since 2007 including realm first algaon/death demise/ and many BC raids. Add Btag (Lance#1128) for more information or email lancechabira@yahoo.com with armory link and small bioSushimon0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 LFM for Core Ten Man <Accuracy> is recruiting for its Core 10m raid team.If you're a dedicated player that enjoys a progression based raiding we want to hear from you. Raid times are 6pm to 9pm server time Wed,Fri,Sat. In need of: 2 Tanks, 1 Healer with dps OS, 1 dps <range> Contact: http://accuracy-guild.enjin.com/ or whisper me in game.Indyy0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 TCG on Illidan Horde WTB/WTS/WTT Illidan-Horde WTS: Savage Raptor Depleted Kyparium Rocket Big Battle Bear Corrupted Hippogryph WTB: Feldrake Ghostly Charger Swift Spectral Tiger Spectral Tiger Magic Rooster Egg Guilds above level 2 for storage and transfers Battletag: Daddy#1606Envì1 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 What happened to Ben? I miss his spam.Annataler3 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Selling Magic Rooster Egg Hello fellow WoW players! It has come time for me to sell my prized Magic Rooster TCG mount. I have had the card for a very long time now and feel it is time to part with it as I could use the gold. After I find a buyer I will redeem the mount and trade it to you in game. I am asking around 250k, I will update the price daily to accommodate for the current AH price. Post below if you are interested!Ohsosilly1 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 LF engineering kit I am looking for a leveling kit for engineering and maybe blacksmith from 1-600 all the mats according to the wow-professions website. send skillmon a mail in game with your info and what you are looking for gold wise from these kits. ThanksSkillbolt0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 <Ghet of Marigny> 10m recruiting :( this is depressing bc of the lack of healers my MT swtiched to heal for me so we are looking for a tank prefer druid atm for our 10m raiding core, i would really like someone that i dont have to train already and knows what to do as well as be the same with progression as us bc no one and i mean NO ONE on this server wants to waster time and gear up your alt just so you can screw someone over and waste peoples time, please dont whisper me with stupid question either you will get a dumber response or ill just ignore it all together.... so to recap i am looking for 1 TANK (non plate pls if possible) i am also looking for a exp HUNTER as well (bc the one i have doesnt listen and argues with everything thinking he is gods gift to hunters and we shall fall to our knees and worship him and just hand LOOT over,,, NOT GONNA HAPPEN) we raid T/W/TH 8-12 we are always raiding something evey night on off nights weather it b BT or TOES..we are always into something... please contact me ingame, so we can kill so monsters! PRETZì (alt 141)Pretzi1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Oliaxz 3 - RPS Arena (MOVIE) http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=230679 This is a short video of some of the games I did as RPS up to 2.2ish this season on Rampage US-Illidan. Rogue PoV. Clips taken from stream so quality isnt top.Oliaxz0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 H <Terminus Galactica> LFM DPS for 10M Raid Terminus Galactica is a new transfer guild from Stonemaul, we are ready to start progressing in ToT! We are looking for dedicated raiders, currently DPS Ranged or Melee to join our 10M raid team. We raid Tue/Thurs 7pm-9pm. If interested please message me here, in game or go to our website terminusgalactica.com for more information and a raiding application.Bolizza0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 [H] Holy Paladin LF weekday 10pm+ raid team Hi, I'm a skilled and experienced holy paladin looking for a Throne of Thunder team, 10 or 25 man, to join. I have little experience raiding in MoP but extensive experience raiding in BC and cataclysm. As of the time of this post I am 495 ilvl but for updates, view my armory page. In the few raids I have joined, I have consistently outhealed players with 500+ ilvls with lower overheals. Looking to progress with a team that is well organized and has a mature, friendly atmosphere. Looking for teams that only start on weekdays at 10pm or after that server time. Respond to this thread or PM me/send me mail in game if you are interested and/or want to ask me questions. I will not let your team down. Thank you :)Surenius0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Hey guys planing on moving my toon from Mag Hey there, im planing on making Illidan my new home and was wondering if you guys we're aware of any Quebec member based guild here on Illidan? if not thats fine im bilingual :) Thx for the reply in advance!Refleck5 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 LF RBG Group I am currently 1850 CR. LF a group that needs a FDK TC. I also know several other good players if your team is needing more - our group dissolved due to leader quitting. Hmu in-game.Anentet1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 <Ten Skeletons>Recruiting for Core <Ten Skeletons> Is rebuilding its core 10 man in preparation for a future 25 man group. We are a level 25 guild recently transferred from a low population realm for the purposes of progression. We are seeking dedicated people to fill most roles, either fully or part time. Especially required are good experienced tanks with some knowledge of the current content(leadership qualities are a huge plus). We need reliable, patient individuals that are mature and drama free. We use ventrilo, and expect others to do the same. Leadership roles are available for experienced raiders that would like to lead raids, challenge modes, rbg’s etc on a regular basis. What is expected from you: -Sign up and show up for guild events on a regular reliable basis. -Treat your fellow guild mates and the guild with respect and dignity. -Have professions maxed out and all profession enhancements in place. -Have appropriate gearing, enchants, gems etc, addons, and knowledge for content at hand.(this includes reading and watching videos if you are uncertain). Please note that I-level 475 plus is very much desired for entry level raiders. -Contribute to the guild and the people in it in other ways besides raiding dates/times.(even if that means simply talking and being nice to fellow guild mates at non raiding times) ~Raid times planned for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 7:15pm server(log on 15 min early for any and all events signed up for/Illidan means you log on earlier yet for server cues). Future 25 man will most likely take place on Fridays and Saturdays.~ Extremely Needed at this time: -Tanks(any and all at this time) -Fill in healers -Ranged dps(warlock & hunter very needed at this time) -Druids of any denomination Medium needs: -Melee dps, such as cat druid or rogue -Dks of any denomination -part time and fill in healers Not in high demand at this time, but still free to apply: -Mages -Warriors -Resto Shaman ~Apply ingame to Elvaerwyn, Resimud, Licentyius, Terryn, Cyberus, or Kamerad please if interested~ (Please note that casual players, levelling characters, pvp players and family and friends are welcome also as this is a family guild with friendly helpful friends at its core~That being said if you require a regular invite whisper any ingame skele).Elvaerwyn46 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 ICC25 Infusion quests Seeking help from any/all horde willing to lend a hand in completing these 3 quests (All loot is yours). Reply here or whisper me in game if you're interestedNodidi0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Skilled/Casual player seeks home Hello Illidan! I was in the perfect guild last expansion but everyone quit and its getting very lonely =( I have multiple toons (8x 90's: holy priest, prot war, resto sham and frost mage are my "mains") and I usually have a lot of play time during the week (I work weekends) I'm unwilling to dedicate myself to set days/times for raiding but if someone is looking for either a casual to their roster if they're every short if you're a guild that has a lot of people on do pick up normal raids I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to respond here or my in game id is Sparticas#1402Raptured1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 513 frost dk lf 10 man raiding guild just as title says, i recently switched from a really low pop realm that had no progression, ive done 5/12 but watched vids and catch on really fast could do 12/12 easily and have good dps. Im available any time through the week in evenings. Add deathpwn#1821 for more infoSùbzéro1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 LF RaF Partner As the title states, a friend of mine is looking for someone willing to recruit and level with him on Illidan/Sargeras. If you have questions or want to do it, reply here or message me at Konstantino#1671Konstantino1 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 WE WANT PRENUP 10 man LFM Hi all, We are looking to put together a 10 man guild on Illidan to raid this tier and many more. We currently have the following spots open: 2 Tanks (Prefer one that uses a shield and one that doesn't. Prefer one has a viable dps off spec) 2 Heals, prefer 1 with OS DPS (Many options, accepting any and all) 4 DPS Spots, no more than 2 melee. (Boomkin,spriest,mage,dk,rogue, and possibly a warrior) The guild will raid Tues-Thurs and Sunday from 10:30-2pm CST. Guild leadership has a vast raiding experience over multiple expansions. We are looking for raiders who come prepared and look forward to raiding content. Leave a post here with a brief raiding experience, Ilvl, Class/Race/Spec you are interested in raiding on. Non-raiding professions will not be accepted. Thank you for your time.Dirtyshaman5 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 LFM 2100 RBG GROUP - Need pros for 2400 push Hi all - I am forming a 2200 CR+ RBG Group - pushing 2400 cause I WANT MY DAMN HWL TITLE. I firmly believe that Skill > CR > Gear - So if you do not have the minimum cr (2.1k), but feel you have the skill to do so, please indicate it on the application, and I will speak with you about what we can work out. Gonna have a nice wait list (hopefully!) , so if you are interested, please post the following: Name: CR: XP: Gear: Any other comments: -------- OR just post to this thread with the character you would like to come on (the character you are posting with) Thanks - Times and Dates will be determined to fit everyone's needs. I will be coming on my Frost Death Knight (2325 CR) and I will be Target Calling. ***I am more then happy to strat call as well, but if someone would like to fill this roll, I would be willing to try them out****Bowserrage5 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 <Ascend>Recruiting for 10 & 25 Raiding 12/12N Ascend (US-Illidan Horde) is recruiting for 25 man raiding. We seek players who strive to be the best at their classes. We run a very competitive raiding environment. Raiders are expected to earn their positions and should have no trouble sitting out if they are not performing at their best. We are going into 5.2 very strong and working to progress quickly. Progress: 12/12 Normal We are not only a Raiding guild but a strong community and we expect our members to take part in guild events such as challenge modes as well as getting to know each other. Loot is distributed through Loot Council. Raid spots are earned so we encourage anyone who thinks they have the talent and attitude that we expect to please apply. Casuals are always welcome to come and be a part of our community. 25 Man Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM Server. Actively Seeking: Prot Pally Boomkin Hunter DPS Warrior Mage Elemental Shaman Holy Paladin 10 Man Raid Schedule: Fri, Sat & Sun from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Server. Actively Seeking: Tank (Warrior, Druid, Pally) Melee DPS (Warrior, DK, Rogue) What we expect out of our raiders: -95% raid attendance -Show up prepared at least 15-30 minutes before raid ready for an invite -Bring your own flasks and potions (repairs are covered by the guild) -Knowledge of the fights before hand -Must have Mumble and a working mic -Be able to take criticism objectively -Always think of the guilds priorities over your own personal priorities -Be adaptable during raid and have 100% awareness If you feel that Ascend would be a good fit for you please apply http://www.ascend-gaming.com/wowrecruitment OR You can also contact me or one of the officers in game Futile#1555 ; Brandon#1559 ; bazingga#1902Futíle23 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild! Hey guys, i recently came back to the game i been playing wow since day 1 and i had to quit for few months for personal reason, i was playing my Prot war back then on Magtheridon and decided to reroll my hunter when i came back. Since ive made Illidan my new home, i am also looking for a new guild, i am currently all epic LFR and i am looking for a guild that raid 2-3 days a week doesnt mather what time or days. My cousin moved on illidan with me hes a fury warrior that been playing since day 1 too! We are looking for 10 mans guild only not interested in a 25 for computer reason! Since we just moved our toons dont appear yet on wowarmory but you can reach us in game My toon: Terrybad BM Hunter Cousin toon: Maydies Furry WarriorRefleck0 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Mortiferum 5/12 10M Looking for Raiders We're a small Horde Guild of friends who transferred from Bleeding Hollow (Alliance). We are looking for raiders who are serious about progressing in current content and are interested in doing Heroics when we're ready. We're in need of people who can pull their weight and go the extra mile to ensure they're fully optimized and doing their maximum! Progression: -5/12 Normal ToT -16/16 Normal 5.1 Loot Distribution: -Loot Council Raid Times: (All Server Time - EST) -Wednesday: 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. -Thursday: 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. -Sunday: 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. IMPORTANT NOTE: We officially raid 7 - 10. The extra hour is optional IF we need it for progression or to finish a boss. If you join us, you need to ensure you're able to raid all four though. Needed: -Survival Hunter/Frost Death Knight -Destruction Warlock -Frost Mage We are looking for people who are 505+ item level. What We Expect From You! -100% attendance--Emergencies excluded. -200% Competence. -Be online and ready AT LEAST 15 minutes before raids. -Mistakes need to be low to non-existent. Adjust as needed! Own up to them. -Bring your own flasks (4 per raid in case of additional hour) and pre-pots. We use Ventrilo. A mic isn't required, but is HIGHLY recommended. If you can get one, please do! If you have any questions or are interested please add and message me. (Nekrotische#1254)Nekrotische0 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Jeweled Onyx Panther Hey I am selling Jeweled Onyx Panthers 40k just message me ingame or send me mailLucexlips9 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 LF LW to craft Cloud Serpents Sabatons LF a LW to craft the 522 mail spirit BOE boots Tipping well. Pls contact me in gameVikona1 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Congratulations, Blood Legion! Realm first Ra-den. Still going strong, I see.Shujuan2 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Business prop for guilds with excess spirits This is mostly aimed at guilds who are passed normal content and no longer really need their haunting spirits (as much). Basically I farm X amount of X material to straight trade for haunting spirits. I feel like this kind of deal would work better for most guilds anyways, eliminates the AH cut and stocks up the guild-bank. The reason behind this is I am a hardcore raider gone casual for the most part and pvp for the most part, but would like to get my foot in the door again. Hoping to find some folks who like this idea Thanks.Praystatíon1 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Illidan Twink Squad! Illidan Twink Squad is newly formed guild that is looking for all levels of twinks. We accept twinks at levels 19, 20, 29, 39, 49, 60, 70 and 80! We are covering all levels of twinking on Illidan so our guild will be large with plenty of twinks to group with! The guild will have ranks with the level in which you would like to twink your toon. If you change your mind after awhile and want to move your twink to a different level, contact a GM or officer and get your rank changed! We are not restricting any twinking as far as race/class combos. We want powerful toons to raid and do pvp. BOA's can be used to level but not for raiding! PvP is fine! Whisper Zadeth in game or go to illidantwinksquad.enjin.com for more information!Zadeth2 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 <LoSt sOuLss> recruiting! We are currently 7/12 in ToT. We had some people have to quit raiding and are rebuilding. All we need left is one leather wearing tank. We are a close knit guild and like to help each other out. We raid Tues.,Wed., and Sun. at 10:30 p.m server time till 1:30 a.m. Only requirements are that you are at least 490 ilvl, and that you can always make raid times (obviously extenuating circumstances don't count) Let me or anyone in guild know in game or reply to these forums if interested!Phàtdaddy1 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Looking for Rdruid/Rsham/MW for core group We are looking for a Rdruid/Rsham/MW heals to fill our core group for ToT progression. Please be 490ilvl+. We are just starting in ToT currently 1/12 and looking to progress. We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 central time. If interested please get a hold of me or Jhamonk. my tag is Milbrew#1307Milbrew3 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Mythos 12/12 NEED RDPS FOR HEROICS We are trying to push heroics currently and are in need of exceptional ranged dps. Prefer Mage/Lock/Boomkin/Spriest. We raid tues-thurs 7-10:30pm ST. Experience is required in normal modes at least. If skill is there and gear is lacking we can work with that. Feel free to whisper me or anyone else in guild for more info.Snakex0 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Any twink guilds on Illidan? Looking for a twink guild. Anyone doing a twink guild?Zadeth0 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 lol illidan.... I knew there were horribads and casuals on this server but I never thought there were this many. As you can see here: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stats-realmsranking-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html and here: http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/statspve-realmsranking-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html A total of 557 players have gotten to 2200 rating or more or have cleared at least 2/13 heroic current content (this includes the low amount of alliance on here). Let's say we have 20,000 players for the sake of argument (there's more). That still means 19,443 players are either botters, casual, or horribad. So that means that 19,443 players in this patch need to either gtfo this server and transfer to moonguard where you will fit in with the rest of your horribad kind, or step it up! This is a hardcore server and you're tainting it's name with your crap progression and !@#$ty play styles, not to mention causing horrible queue times for the players that do count! Oh, btw before you say that I have zero progression and rating and have no right to say anything, I realize that I'm horribad on this account and only made this toon/account to mostly troll so hopefully people will take my advice and gtfo but I honestly doubt it.Lolhuntards13 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Looking for Raid Group - Frost Mage Dear Illidan, I wanted to share with you that I'm looking to find a raid group for Friday night and weekend raiding. I play on week nights but often my schedule is a bit complicated. Between work, wife, 2 kids, and 4 dogs I feel like I'd be unreliable for a serious week night raid group. I tend to focus on dailies, LFR and killing world bosses during the week. I am open to raiding if my schedule permits on a week night. Currently I am iLVL 493. I'm working hard on improving my gear as quickly as possible. I keep my gear enchanted, gemmed, and I always have flasks and potions on me. A little background on me: I started WoW about 6 weeks ago now. I made a post on the forums which resulted in making a lot of cool friends and getting an invite to Topped Off as a "random". I have had the privilege of playing with some very good players who have mentored me and really helped me progress quickly. I recently moved from Topped Off to Summit to play with a friend and work towards earning a spot on their 25 man team. While I am new to WoW please don't let that stop you from considering me. I started playing MMOs back in 1999 with the launch of Asheron's Call and have played a lot of MMO's since. I am a very experienced player and enjoy playing with other people like me. I enjoy working as a team on vent/mumble and all around just having fun. If you are looking for a DPS Mage to join your raid group then please let me know and I would love to discuss the opportunity more with you. Thanks kindly, (FOR THE HORDE!) ArticpandaArcticpanda5 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Nalak needs to be nerfed Anyone else agree? He seems to be causing a lot of havoc. There's so many bones near him and to the platform south of where he spawns. It's awful.Skillmare4 Apr 17, 2013