Illidan

Jul 27 Alliance on Illidan I got my 100 character boost from legion the other day and i was wondering whats the alliance side on illidan like? is it big, is it good for raids, guilds, and dungeons? Since i have a Alliance char on Stromrage a Wargon to be exact and also i dont want to pay another 25 bucks just to switch it over to illidan. But basically how is illidan for alliance?Discordya3 Jul 27
Jul 26 Anyone here interested in camping ? camp Horde lowbiesRrz1 Jul 26
Jul 26 <See You Next Tuesday> Recruiting for Legion Hello all, New Horde 10-man progression raiding guild recruiting for Legion We are looking for players that want to be on the cutting edge of progression. This is an opportunity to get in the ground floor of a tight knit Hardcore raiding guild We are no longer focused on WoD raiding, so don't expect anything until August 30th We have open recruitment at the moment, but we are looking for a certain type of player - 100% Raid Attendance - Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8-12pm EST - Min/maxed (gems, enchants , flasks) - Prepared for raids - Mic'd up *no exceptions, we want to be on the cutting edge of progression We will have Loot Council - Gear will be given to players based of what is best for the overall raid We are a close group of real life friends, adult humor is a must We look forward to hearing for you ! Contact : Beardedpizza#1914 Daulton410#1163 mikehooter#1317 Vent interviewPépperoni1 Jul 26
Jul 25 WTB Heroic HFC Master Loot For a warrior gold on Area 52 Quik#1627Ogx0 Jul 25
Jul 24 Lock LF Legion Raiding guild Hi all, I am a 713 demo lock, stopped raiding beginning of HFC Mythic. currently 4/13M. Looking to get back into raiding, and planning on transferring to Illidan sin the near future. Current availability times are Monday-Thursday 7-12 EST . I dont currently have logs as I have been gone for 8 or so months. Hope to hear from you all soon! Battle Tag: Rize11876Rìze0 Jul 24
Jul 24 Recruit-a-Friend Partner No, I'm not this real and famous Fluffy from Illidan. (I'm just a fanboy) **YOU CAN RaF ON YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NEVER RaF ON IT BEFORE** I'm looking to RaF with someone on US/North America. *All toons will be leveled on Illidan-Horde* (your characters must be on Illidan-Horde) I will be playing a lot, so you need to be aswell, I have work during the day, so I'll usually be playing around 4 CST- till whenever I'm tired really (usually about 8 hours). Somedays I will be doing other things such as farming gold/raiding, but consider this some time off! What I Will Provide: Heirlooms/Bags Lots of playing time Unlimited Gold Something Special, real special (Worth 500k gold on most servers) You Will Provide: Battle-Chest *MAYBE* 2 Months of Gametime Your time Commitment Add Corrupted#1806 if interested. Also this account can be yours after we're done, after all you will have level 90 toons + Something Special (named later in the process).Fluffy1 Jul 24
Jul 23 Looking for a few names! Warlock transfer! I just bought a faction swap and a realm transfer over here, and would gladly pay gold if need be to acquire just one name. I don't have much, around 16k gold currently though. This is for my warlock as the title says, thankfully my shaman name wasn't taken! Names I'm looking at: Tragedy (This...brings up nothing anywhere. Banned player, maybe?) Fearoshima (This is a level 1 alt character, I believe) Visage (Level 1 alt as well) Grief (Character not found?) Malefic (Originally named this, but it's taken here :/ Unlikely I'll get it) Desecrate (Level 1 alt) Solemn (Level 1 alt) I don't expect all of them to be available, but if you have any of those names and aren't planning to use them I'd appreciate the assistance. I also apologize if this isn't allowed here, I've had my warlock sitting here for hours needing a rename x.x Edit: If you have any name suggestions as well, I'm open to them. He's going to be Undead and male of course.Trainstorm0 Jul 23
Jul 23 WTB Felsteel Annihilator Mythic Archi Mount Would prefer to buy now if possible. A <1% drop rate farming solo years from now sounds like not fun. Paying around 1mil gold. Clefty#1443Clefty0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Illidan Free Character Migration Support This topic is to hopefully gather support for Illidan Migration. To start off, I understand Illidan is a High/Full server. I also understand it is launch day, but a 5,000 que, and 2 hour wait time, unacceptableEveryone pays 15 bucks a month to play this game. Not sit in a que. It only gets worse when you get disconnected, log back in, and get a long que, Having to wait 3+ hours to get online is not my - nor would I think anyone's - idea of fun. Please, everyone who agrees with the need for Free Migration for Illidan POST HERE - Let Blizzard know!Fishnachos404 Jul 23
Jul 22 How's the population on this server? I'm currently stuck on a graveyard server (Hellscream) and I'm looking for a new home to play on with Legion coming up. My server's auction house has *400 listings* and I can't take the emptiness anymore. My guild is top 5 on the server...with 10-15 active members during primetime. It's bonkers. How's the population and activity on Illidan? As a tank with 10 years of experience, will I be able to find a decent raiding guild here? Thanks!Ugroa4 Jul 22
Jul 21 Old School Players Just wondering if anyone is still around from Vanilla. Wrath, WrathX, SN etc?Skunny1 Jul 21
Jul 21 Area52 - Day/Morning Raid - Horde <Misfit Toyz> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde 13/13H Semi-Hardcore Wednesday and Friday - Raiding 10:00AM - 01:00PM EST Current progression: 13/13 Heroic ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== We are a group built on respect, camaraderie and performance. A core of raiders coming together for the success of a solid group. Integrity and communication is a must, real life comes first, then we kill stuff and get cool loots. ====Loot Rules==== We pass loots based on Ranks. ... ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Mumble/have a working mic - 80%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== We require minimum of ilvl 715+ with ring. ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at myself: Vortmos#11577 Co-GM/raid leader: Terp#1225 GM : April#1146 Good luck.Vortmos3 Jul 21
Jul 21 8/13M Agony Recruiting Cutting Edge Team About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== Healers: Paladin DPS: Shamman - High Death Knight - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/RecruitmentVìndictive0 Jul 21
Jul 20 WTB BRF Mount As the it says I would like to buy BlackHands mount BT is chippi#1812 add and send me the details pls and ty!Lchippi0 Jul 20
Jul 20 8/13 mythic player looking for a new home Hello everyone I had a post up the other day looking for a guild, but there was a little bit of confusion. So, I have decided to make a new one. For Legion, I plan on switching to my hunter. Due to my work availability changing at work, I am looking for a new place to call home for my hunter. As of now, I am looking for a guild that raids on Wednesday or Thursday nights. I will be willing to transfer anywhere, if I feel it is a fit, and will be willing to change factions as well. I am looking for a guild that is very relaxed, and fun, but is also able to push progression as well. I want something where I feel like part of a family, and doesn't consistently put others down for no reason..I am all for constructive criticism, but I won't stand for anyone being rude, or causing drama. If interested please add me Bootybae#11279, Thank you! and I look forward to talking to you :DJynx2 Jul 20
Jul 19 [HORDE] WTB Moose reply here if sellingLeibovitz0 Jul 19
Jul 19 WTB Moose Carry 25K Payment - DONE Just looking to get me the moose [i][/i]Xansthøß3 Jul 19
Jul 19 [H] WTS 8/8 Challenge Modes We are one of the best group on Illidan My team and I will help you achieve 8/8 CMS The rewards for all silver: Challenger's War Yeti - Title: "The Indomitable" (all bronze) Rewards for all gold : Arcana Shard Spire Cloudsong Glaive Dimension-Ripper's Staff Flamegrinder Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Greatsword of the Inferno Crystal-Shot Longrifle Living Longbow Bloodmaw Gargoyle Claws of Creation Elemental Crescent Equus Shifting Felblade Sunblade Soul Eater Face of the Guardian Furnace of the Great Machine Tesseract Timepiece - You will also receive 350 achievement points. Requirements: - You must have Mumble/Vent listening capabilities - Prepare for up to 2-3 hours of cumulative time to complete a full gold run. These times can be much quicker of course. Payment: -GOLD MUST BE ON ILLIDAN -Payment due in full before pulls begin. -Price for GOLD is 900k for all instances. -100k if you buy a single gold instance Feel free to contact me: Btag: Drama#1533 Have done runs in multiple toons!! Running with pro playersDrama257 Jul 19
Jul 19 Immortal Legion[H] LF Mythic Raiders Newly transferred to Illidan and currently recruiting for 20 Man Mythic Legion raiding and to rebuild our core to start out Legion strong. We are currently done scheduled raids until Legion but we will be gearing up and hitting content as soon as Legion is released. Current Needs Boomkin Mage Warlock Hunter Elemental shammy Shadow priest Resto sham Holy Priest Any solid recruits could be accepted even if recruitment is not open to your class, feel free to get ahold of me and we can chat about it. Schedule Tuesday 8 EST to 11 PM EST Wednesday 8 EST to 11 PM EST Thursday 8 EST to 11 PM EST Loot: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to: DPS----Tanks----Heals although exceptions can and have been made. Who we are Immortal Legion was formed by experienced raiding friends/aquaintances that span back to vanilla. Some retired, returning to start Legion fresh, and some who have been floating between US top 50 raiding guilds for all these years. We have recently transferred over to Illidan and are looking to rebuild as a group to start strong leading into Legion. We are currently 13/13H as a guild prior to the move, on our previous server we were unable to get enough people to compete in the mythic raiding scene. Our Goals -To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. -Build a strong community around our raid team with our members. What you will need to be, and what we expect from you -First off: Patience, we are currently adding to our core for Heroic/Mythic in Legion. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team in preparation for the beginning of Legion. -Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 3 days a week for a total of 9 hours. -Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing we expect when you join you already have a solid understanding. -Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots and food and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on heroic and mythic. -Be social, engage with others in ventrilo and in the Illidan community. Communication is key to the success of this guild. For more information add Papasmurf#1564. Feel free to fill out an app on our site: Immortalegion.enjin.comSlidivar6 Jul 19
Jul 19 |[Fiasco]| 2 day Heroic Progression Guild LFM Who Are We? Fiasco is a recently developed guild on Illidan that Is aiming to fill it's last few CORE spots to push hard into the rest of HHFC in preparation for legion. We try to aim for a relaxed 2 day a week raid schedule but push as hard as we can during those 2 days. We have a solid foundation of old hardcore raiders that have returned to the game to have fun at what we missed about the game. Raid Info: Current progress: Normal HFC :: 13/13 Heroic HFC :: 9/13 Raid Days and Times Tuesday :: 8:30pm - 11:30pm (EST) Thursday :: 8:30pm - 11:30pm (EST) What we are looking for: Currently recruiting ☼ Ranged DPS ( Druid, Warlock, Priest, Mage) [High Recruitment] ☼ Melee DPS (Monk, Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Druid) ☼ Healers (Monk, Druid) [High Recruitment] !Obviously all quality applicants are considered! We are looking for dedicated and experienced raiders who aim to push content. We stick to two days a week and are only recruiting members who can consistently make those times and are adequately prepared and knowledgeable. Contact: Jafar#1894 -- Raid Leader / Guild Leader Veeno#1880 -- OfficerLivemas19 Jul 19
Jul 18 WTB Archimonde & Blackhand Mounts WTB both mounts, loot not needed. Please contact me via in game mail or whisper if you see me online. Thanks.Zakitakk0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes Hello! Our group is currently selling 8/8 Gold CM carries! (We no longer sell individual dungeons as we are running double carries and it is difficult to find 2 people who want the exact same select dungeons) We are a group of very experienced players who have run hundreds of carries together and offer fast and smooth runs. If you'd like to sign up please feel free to add my battle tag at the end of this post. What you get: Unique Weapon Transmogs (Character Specific for now, however all the weapons listed below will become account bound in Legion!) Claws of Creation Bloodmaw Gargoyle Equus Soul Eater Sunblade Arcana Shard Spire Greatstaff of Infinite Knowledge Dimension-Ripper's Staff Living Longbow Shifting Felblade Furnace of the Great Machine Face of the Guardian Elemental Crescent Cloudsong Glaive Tesseract Timepiece Crystal-Shot Longrifle Greatsword of the Inferno FlamegrinderChallenger's War Yeti (Account Wide) "The Indomitable" Title (Account Wide) Teleports to all 8 WoD Dungeons (Character Specific) 360 Achievement Points Our Members: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Laozine/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Catarrian/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gachigasm/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Luminal/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Masati/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Arumat/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Jebidiah/advanced Requirements: 3 hours of your time (Although usually closer to 2.5 hours) Willing to get in Skype or Discord with us (no mic required)Cost: Message for Price Payment is due: All at the start of the carry or 1/2 before and 1/2 after four. Times: Everyday starting at 3:00PM EST Do these times not work for you? Contact us and we can arrange something better.Contact Info: Landiun#1549 Kratis#1189 Previous thread for references: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419284200Svandthra1 Jul 18
Jul 18 WTB Full CM Run - 225k Title has it all. Balatro#1435Polkinghorne0 Jul 18
Jul 17 WTB CM 8/8 GOLD 300k READY TO GO AT ANY TIME Would highly apprieciate a cm carry before they get removed PST my BTAG pudgemiester#1281Pudgemiester0 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino23 Jul 17
Jul 17 CM Gold, Mythic HFC, H Arch, Arena Carries Hello Friends! We are a group of high-end raiders and PvPers offering carries. We are all extremely geared to keep runs clean and arenas quick. Who we are- We are a laid back group of guys who have been playing WoW together since 2005. We ran many MoP Challenge mode carries with one or sometimes two people without issue. We are hoping to continue our success for the remainder of this expansion. Challenge Modes - Rewards for CMs in WoD: Exclusive transmog weapon items Challenger's War Yeti Portals to every WoD dungeon entrance “The Indomitable” title Requirements- We do not have a gear requirement but we do ask you try your best. We try our hardest to play at the top of our game and to engage you as much as possible for a fun and efficient run. Price - 300k Arena Wins 2v2 - Price: 500g/win Mythic Hellfire Citadel - Fullfilled by: <Mind Games> We currently offer the current Packages A.) Mythic Archi with all loot/ no mount B.) Mythic Archi with all loot/ Mount *Please note that in certain circumstances loot that is both warforged and/or socketed may be needed by the guild. If you're interested in anything we have to offer, please add my Btag: Berryz#1682 Note: We DO NOT accept PayPal or pilot characters. Sorry but we cannot guarantee a secure transaction that way.Berryzz18 Jul 17
Jul 17 Beware of Anemic / Felocity I contacted Anemic (BattleTag: Felocity) in-game to purchase CM 8/8. Instead of asking for gold, Felocity told me there was a special deal this afternoon, just send them a couple pizzas and they will carry me because they were really hungry. I was skeptical but it was a great deal and Felocity seemed trustworthy with all of the praise in this forum. Anyways, haven't heard anything from Felocity since I sent the pizzas (2 days ago) even though he's been online and I've tried to contact him numerous times. Kudos to the guy for getting a random to buy his dinner, I suppose. But, the moral of the story is that Felocity is NOT trustworthy. I caution anyone against making a deal with this person.Hellahigh3 Jul 17
Jul 16 &lt;Predominant-H&gt; 11/13M LF DPS for Manno/Arch **Saving lockouts to focus solely on Manny & Arch** Guild: Predominant Server: Illidan (Horde) Raid times: Tue, Wed, Thu 8P to 11P CST Progression: 13/13M Website: www.predominant.us History Predominant was on Stormrage (Alliance) back in during the Cataclysm expansion, and we were top 5 raiding guild (25 man). The leadership of the guild came back from a hiatus and started rebuilding on Illidan under the same guild master and officers. Our main focus is to complete the content and build a solid team for Legion. Needs Predominant is looking for raiders who are reliable and consistent. We understand that real life is a priority and that this is a game, but 19 people count on you to show up on-time and ready for raid (with the appropriate pots, flasks, and runes). We expect 90% attendance and advance notice of any absences or delays. Raiders should have a basic understanding of fights and raid mechanics. We will post progression strategies in advance, and raiders are expected to familiarize themselves with the basics prior to the beginning of raid. Mechanics and raid awareness will always take precedence over individual parses, but raiders are expected to understand the ins and outs of their classes and how to optimize themselves for each boss encounter. We are looking for players self-motivated to improve and who understand that constructive criticism is nothing but an opportunity to become better. Recruitment We are currently looking for strong DPS, but we are open to all exceptional players. Ideal candidates will be 730+ with legendary ring and upper HFC experience, but a positive attitude and willingness to learn goes even further. New recruits will be subject to a two week trial period where core raid spots and loot drops are not guaranteed. If you would like to become member of a solid team please add Hulkadellic (GM) - Hulkadellic#1753 Gabbylicious (CO-GM) - kalah#1269Gabbylicious31 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTS 8/8 Challenge Mode Gold Carries! Wow hi, we're a group of raiders from <Encore> looking to sell challenge mode carries We've sold thousands of challenge mode carries in both MoP and WoD as well as held the realm best challenge mode times on multiple servers. Runs typically take 2 hours to complete. Price: 500k for all 8 dungeons Our payment plans are flexible. Option 1: Pay the entire amount before the run starts Option 2: Pay half of the gold upfront before, and the rest after completing half the dungeons Option 3: Pay on a per dungeon basis. (Pay 62.5k before we start each dungeon) Contact Info: Add Nonamekiller#1598 if you are interested in buying a carry from us, or if you have any questions/concerns!Nonamekiller2 Jul 16
Jul 16 H archi for sale WTS H archi whisper me in game on metroboom or add btag, price is 25k firm we run every day crogrend#1438Metroboom3 Jul 16
Jul 16 WTB CM Gold carry 400k gold. I am looking to buy CM Gold 8/8 for in-game currency, please contact me at Katashme#1358Tisíphone0 Jul 16
Jul 15 (H) Brewmaster LF guild for legion Hi, I'm looking to transfer to illidan sometime before Legion. would prefer a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild or any days during the week between 6:00pm - 11:00pm est that is looking to at least get into mythic. (Horde only) Currently have no mythic experience, mostly due to not having a guild to raid with and not wanting to deal with pugs. But I've been playing brewmaster since SoO.Mönkey1 Jul 15
Jul 15 WTB 8/8 Cm GOLD 240kg PST pudgemiester#1281 Looking to buy cm gold run can get on at anytimePudgemiester3 Jul 15
Jul 15 LOOKING FOR 8/8 CM CARRY I already have two cm gold completed and want to pay gold for the other 6 would be much appreciated add Pudgemiester#1281Pudgemiester4 Jul 15
Jul 15 WTB Felsteel Annihilator Must be willing to take illidan gold. Willing to pay up to 1M gold, only interested in getting it this week/next week. Add me for serious inquiries browerpower#1470. 12/13M 742 R Shaman https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6520947/latest#metric=hps&bracket=-1Bust1 Jul 15
Jul 15 WTS Challenge mode 8\8 for GOLD We're a group with 1k+ exp runs. If you are interested in obtaining your 8/8 CM Gold achievement, please contact with us. Price Complete 8/8 Gold - 250K Single Dungeon - 35kYou get: Multiple achievements Challenger's War Yeti (This mount is account wide) "The Indomitable" title Weapon TransmogsSo what do you need for your run? 2 to 3 hours Invisible potionsContact with me! gromfrost#2176Our team: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Kyctyashka/simple - Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Pidarillo/simple - Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Jofbreztok/simple - Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Pisichka/simple - DK We take gold on Illidan or Stormrage servers. Also we can carry on Alliance.Ebalox76 Jul 15
Jul 14 Paying 10,000g per Higher Learning Books There are a total of 8 books required for the Higher Learning achievement. I believe once a book spawns, it will be available to all players for 3-5 minutes before de-spawning. If you find one and would like to make 10,000g give me a msg online. My character name is Abuuru.Abuuru0 Jul 14
Jul 14 BUYING CM GOLD 8/8 300k Add me at ztooner#1292 Thanks in advanceZtooner0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Best. Guildmate. Ever. Konichiwa b%chs!. Are you looking for the most kick-!@# guild-mate that ever lived? If so, look no further. You found him. I'm a 35-year-old professional Contractor with experience at bad-$%^ PVE and PVP in the US of A. That's right! What you know about experience? I Started playing MMO in 1999 on Ashersons Call, and played back in Vanilla WoW too. After deciding that I needed to go make money I left WoW but now I'm back. Why? So I can make millions of dollars streaming and not have to post stuff like this on the forums where you are forced to read it. Anyway, so I decide to come back for legion and I don't have a guild. Honestly, Legion opens in like a month so I don't care if I have to be your guilds Intern. A bit about me: I'm respectful, quiet, clean and I won't bother any of your stuff. If you need stuff farmed "I'm like oh man I better farm this stuff because the guild needs it@!!."I don't rant in guild chat. I can help nubs level. screw it. I'll even cook feasts and do all the grunt work your guild needs done. That's right! I have 700 skill in engineering, cooking, fishing, and I have an Alt. So whats the big deal everyone has an alt your thinking right? but mine is just gathering, and hes a rouge!! hes like sprinting everywhere gathering stuff, JUST FOR YOUR GUILD!!! I'll cook deviate delights just so you look awesome in your raid. I can spend hours farming your ghost iron so you can get those super cool super rare mounts and pets that everyone has.. EVERY. DAMN. NIGHT.dont want me to farm? That's FANTASTIC! I can do whatever, need some deeps in a BG? BAM@!!! you have like an instant bodyguard. I also read a lot. I love books, guides and one certain movie. I love wowhead I'm always researching the best way to do stuff. I'm hella smart. Do you like movies? I love them. We can be on voice coms and watch the crap out of some movies together if you like, or if your in the USVI we can go get drinks, or work out, hike, play video games or play a game of one-on-one basketball, or I don't have to talk to you at all. It's completely UP TO YOU! Sometimes I play guitar. Are you going to love Hendrix out time in my own personal channel of awesomeness!?? Of course you are! I'll take requests and learn any song you like, because I have the voice of an angel and the acoustical stylings of James Taylor. AWWWWWW YEA! A lot of people ask me, "Hey, you're from Alaska. Are you racist?" And, the answer to that question is, no. I'm not racist or judgmental at all. I love everyone. I'm a secular humanist. I LOVE PEOPLE. That's the only requirement to being a secular humanist actually. You have to like other human beings and want to help them for no other reason than they are human regardless of race, religion or sexual preference. WTF?!!!? Pretty cool right? I'm always on time! I'm living down here in paradise and you can only drink so much rum and snorkel for so many hours a day. So if your like hey you need to be there at this time, I am like PRESTO FAST there always early and dependable, like Rolex! Though, you can expect me to drop a blingtron or something else equally amazing which might hurt raid times as people gasp in awe. Unless you'd like me to pick up some thing else or make something else on the way then I could pass out candy or whatever, its your call!! pretty awesome right? RIGHT? Am I interested in your guild? You can bet my nomadic back to legion -*! I am! I only require some people to pvp and pve with who like have fun and stuff. Other than that, anything else will be considered a convenient plus. I'm taking being a guildmate to the next level. respond to this post! I'll hook yo @#$ up with previous experience, resumes, interview, interpretive dance, sexual history, pictures of karate trophies and a list of the top 10 women I'd like to bang before I die. If you want a next-generation guildmate who consistently blows your mind with awesomeness, then hit me up. I'm ready to join your guild. YaksnotSaintcroix6 Jul 14
Jul 14 Are YOU prepared?! Just something to get everyone chatting and hyped up for some Legion! :) What Class are YOU playing in legion? What looks to be your favorite Zone so far? Excited for Pvp or Pve More? What would you like to see done most or has it already been done? Obviously you don't have to answer all of these! Just the ones that appeal to you! My answers! 1. Kind of torn between Rogue,Shaman,Paladin! 2.Val'sharah, place is incredibly pretty! 3.I'm totally excited for both! I pve and pvp so both look extremely fun! ByeBye Real life! XD 4. I personally just want to see a lot of the classes balanced pvp/pve wise so people can play whatever spec they want and NOT have to constantly play cookie cutter! (Probably wont happen! But a lady can dream!)Vonx1 Jul 14
Jul 14 LG legion raiding>pvp guild Looking for a eastern TZ guild for raiding and to a lesser extent pvp. Can raid from seven on. Will be either rolling rogue, mage, or DK for this expoDaggero1 Jul 14
Jul 14 Holy Paladin!- LF Legion Guild! I am looking for a progression raiding guild! I can raid Monday-Thursday and Sunday from 7-10 pm CST. I have mained holy paladins on two different accounts since 2005. I have healed everything from MC-HFC. My experience varies from expansion to expansion. I've been really casually and fairly hardcore. I have two alts a fury warrior and MM hunter. Hopefully someone is looking! I'm a laid back guy. 4/20 friendlyCritmanus1 Jul 14
Jul 13 WTB-Alani:Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud PDT time zone; willing to pay 20k-30k for this :] Add my tag if u have it now, Mewtwo#1488Sweetmewtwo0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Cheap gametime I have over 23m gold spread accross 40+ servers im trying to condense. Im offering to purchase gametime 3k less than current value for anyone that needs. Looking for gold on Illidan and I can trade on any server. Just need to make a lvl 1 alt and meet in SW to buy the gametime. Add me Dracs#1320.Dpsonroids0 Jul 13
Jul 13 740 Rogue LF mythic raiding guild 740 ilvl sub/com 11/13m exp dont have a kill on gore but have every other boss but have aroud 200ish pull on archyMächine1 Jul 13
Jul 13 LF RAF partner Must be willing to reach max level asap. Must have full heirlooms. Ill be the recruiter thus one must willing to be the recruitee. This post is for the one who already has wow but got an extra movie code from warcraft promotion. Pm or add meDelprado1 Jul 13
Jul 12 (H) <CasuallyAddicted> Recruiting for Legion Who Are We? Casually Addicted is a Mythic Raiding Guild returning for Legion after a hiatus through Warlords of Draenor. Currently on the US Illidan Server for the Horde! Originally founded on the Burning Blade server, the guild raided several Heroic (the current Mythic ) tiers before our disbandment during Tier 16. Currently our roster contains players that have raided in guilds that were in the top 50 US progressed guilds. We don't just play WoW as well. Casually Addicted has a community that plays many different games together, such as League of Legends and Overwatch. Any guild member is welcome to use our Discord server. Raid Info: We employ a friendly raiding environment that prioritizes fun without sacrificing the need for progression and boss kills. However, with that said, we still ask for a perfect (or at least near-perfect) attendance from each raider because we believe a consistent core group is necessary for our progression. We're ideally looking for people who are just as passionate at clearing content as we are. Please be willing to raid overtime if it is necessary to progress through the fights. We're looking for players that have experience in Mythic/old Heroic raiding and want to be part of our friendly, but professional, guild and community. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday :: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) Thursday :: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) Friday :: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) *Times may vary, especially on Friday, depending on how much content was completed that week.* Raid Loot Distribution: Loot will be bestowed upon those who need it the most via a Loot Council. This means that all upgrades will be given to raiders whose acquisition would be most beneficial to the raid. Currently Recruiting: Tanks (None) Ranged DPS (Warlock) Melee DPS (Feral Druid, Death Knight) Healers (None) How to Contact: You can contact us by leaving a comment below, or ideally adding on of us on our Battletag. You can also send our character a whisper if you happen to see us on. Goon: Goonster#1993 (Character Name: Goontarded) Forbes: Muphin#1909 (Character Name: Moophin) Dazz: Daz#1218 (Character Name: Dazzlebrew)Dazzlebrew11 Jul 12
Jul 12 Enhancement main Resto OS lf late night guild As the topic says, i'm a enhancement/resto shammy I can do both very well and have been playing shaman for a long time. I am looking for a guild that starts around 10pm or 11pm EST and raids atleast 3 OR MORE nights a week. I'm a vanilla player and have been in top 150 world guilds sadly though WoD killed my wow career for a long time. I tried to raid casually but it didn't work out because this expansion was a joke. I'm a hard worker twords doing the best I can to be either the top DPS or whatever it is I may be doing. I'm the quiet type so I usually don't say anything unless its needed. I also want to find a guild that has the same motivation to push Mythic content as I do and doesn't keep dead weight around. This may seem harsh but if you can't preform you need to be somewhere else. My contact info is KerryBailey#1578 or message me in game! I'm willing to transfer servers and or even faction change. But I won't beable to do so for about a month.Shockalakkae0 Jul 12
Jul 12 Do people buy rare names? Character name very relevant, and generally what's the going rate on them?Blink2 Jul 12
Jul 12 [H] LFGuild - Vanilla Veteran Looking for a PVP and/or PVE Raid guild for legion. I've been playing since vanilla on Thunderhorn (Named as Angrykidjoe / Sombrien ). My significant other plays as well and would like to have her on board. She's significantly more casual than I am so there's no "give her a raid spot or else..." crap. I'm 32, live in the Northern Midwest, an avid metalhead, and bicycle enthusiast of all disciplines (road/fixed, downhill, BMX).Ulgbâshkuum2 Jul 12