Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h [A] <The Fifth Regiment> is recruiting <The Fifth Regiment> is currently recruiting for our active guild for mythics and raids. We are 7/7 heroic and we are preparing our roster for mythic. We are a fun group of friends and raids are always entertaining. We raid Tues/Thurs from 6pm - 10pm server time. We are currently looking for exceptional dps/ DPS with strong tank off spec. If you are interested, please contact my in game or add me to friends Sin#1520.Zukis11 1h
2h [A] [7/7H] [1/7M]<La Familia> T/Th/F 7-10 We are currently recruiting new members to fill our roster for mythic Emerald Nightmare progression raiding. We complete heroic and normal weekly, with no problems and downed Mythic Nythendra with the help of some PUGs. We are accepting trials of all experience levels as long as you have motivation to raid and the ability to perform in mythic raids. Our goal is to clear mythic Emerald Nightmare raiding three days a week once we fill our roster. We require that raiders: -Have developed knowledge of their class -Are familiar with the raid fights -Can maintain consistent raid attendance -Provide their own consumables Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 7-10 server time. We are focusing recruiting the following classes, however we are willing to trial all competent players for a potential core raiding position DPS: Warrior, Fire Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Ret Paladin Healer: Monk or Priest For raid communication we use Discord. Please contact Zelfrax#1648, Kosko#1284, and Brando#1265 for more information about trialingFlamecanon4 2h
3h Collision Course 7/7H is recruiting After leading PUGs for 2 weeks and clearing Normal + knocking out 3 bosses in heroic, we figure it's time we expand and progress as a group instead of trying to teach PUGs every week. EDIT: On our third week, with a slight expansion of our core we have cleared heroic EN 7/7. We still need more people for our core. We are currently a core of about 6 players with an average ilvl of 865. Looking for people to join the team, we'll help you get geared up if necessary. Raid times (server/mountain time) Wednesday 8pm Saturday 10pm Sunday 8pm We will also be recruiting for RBGs and Arena. I'll let Zeeto handle that, as he is our in-house 2750 (3v3)/Hero of the Alliance player and has the most PvP experience. If you have any questions you can add me: Carruban#1915 or reply here. Casual and serious alike are welcome. We are serious about progressing, but won't turn away people that can only make 1 raid per week due to scheduling. Cheers.Carruban7 3h
6h iLvl 846 Prot Warrior LF Mythic+/Raid guild Hello everyone, I am an iLvl 846 prot warrior seeking to progress through Mythic+ dungeons as well as complete normal, Heroic, and eventually Mythic raids. Unfortunately, my work schedule changes every week and sometimes requires long-distance traveling, therefore I probably won't make every single raid. However, I can guarantee that for the raids I do make, you will have a very solid, dedicated player with you. Considering my work schedule, my best raid times are likely to be late night (beginning around 9 or 10pm server time). I have been playing WoW off and on since 2005; the only xpac that I have not participated in is WoD. In Vanilla and TBC I raided as a Holy Paladin, cleared MC, some of BWL, and cleared SSC. In WotLK, I raided through Naxx during the early part of WotLK as a warrior, and later played a hunter and cleared heroic ICC. In Cataclysm and MoP I began to be focused more on PvP, but now would like to return to PvE. In 2014, I also did lead a guild on a TBC private server, playing as a prot warrior, and was able to get my guild through "Blizzlike" SSC content within a month, starting completely from scratch. I am very certain that I am capable of far more than what I have accomplished thus far in WoW. During the WotLK through WoD eras, I was pursuing pharmacy school and did not have as much time to play. Now that I have graduated from school and got my job, I would like to put more time into WoW and take on the various challenges it offers, and I absolutely know that I am skilled enough to complete any challenge that is thrown at me. I have been recognized quite often as a highly skilled player, but should I find myself to be deficient in any area, I will certainly correct it with all my ability and am willing to accept constructive criticism. As for what I want from a guild: I would like the company to be fairly mature; I am only a few months away from turning 30 and as such don't wanna play with a bunch of kids; no offense. :P I would like most people in the guild to be 21 or older. I also would like the guild to be dedicated to progression as much as I am. So if you want me in your team or would like to know more, leave me a message here or send me an in-game message to my character - Aethios @ Kel'Thuzad. Have a good one, - DavidAethios1 6h
11h [A][7/7][Tu,We] - Late start to Legion? Chapter IX is currently recruiting a few players to fill our roster. We are a newly formed guild, with most players who are 7 of 7 heroic in EN. We thought it would be best to recruit players who are still at the beginning or midway through heroic EN. Players who have impeccable raid awareness, skill, and can carry their own weight are those we are highly interested in. You do NOT have to have ANY mythic experience or a full 7 of 7 heroic clear. Even if you are 7 of 7 normal clear, we will accept you! This start is for players who were not present at the beginning of the launch, but wants to push for mythic content when it is relevant. Raiding hours: Tuesday // 9PM - 12AM PST Wednesday // 9PM - 12AM PST Monday // **OPTIONAL & IF NEEDED** 9PM - 12AM PST Recruiting: Tank (Warrior, Paladin, Druid) Healers (Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Monk) DPS (Hunter, Mage, Monk, Warrior, Paladin) Requirements: i848 minimum 7/7 normal EN clear Legion consumables Discord Interested? Alec#1170 or reply to this thread! PS. 420 friendly guild.Verathian0 11h
11h 868 Guardian Druid LF Raid Guild Hello! I am looking for a new guild to call home and am very interested in continuing my raiding on a new server. I am currently 7/7 H and 1/7 M with some experience on Elerethe. My current guild is just not what I am looking for(personality and leadership wise) and is making it feel like a chore to log into the game. I have been raiding since Kharazan either as a resto druid or a guardian. Like many people I took some time off the last expansion, but am now back and eager to find new people to raid with. I currently only have parses for healing as I was kind of forced into it the last couple of weeks, but I am secure in both my knowledge of the fights and in my class as a whole. My schedule is completely open 24 hours a day (I work from home) and am happy to raid for 2-6 days a week, but no more than six hours a day. I am usually on most of the time though and am happy to run content between raids or pvp. As long as your guild is mostly drama free and people know how to be serious when needed, but still have fun I am open to joining. I also have a couple of friends who are also looking to raid, one is balance and one is feral. Both good players and fairly well skilled, though with less open schedules. My joining is not hinged on them, but I thought I would mention it. For a full tank spot where I would not be needed to dps regularly I would be willing to go back through and re progress with a group through heroic also. I am transferring servers on Monday either way, so hopefully someone can use a bear. Thanks for taking the time to read this! PS: I am perfectly fine with filling out a real app to any individual guild as needed.Knickles3 11h
11h [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting! 5/7H 7/7N <Aeternitas> was formed in early 2016 and quickly developed a raid team that progressed through HFC Heroic content with ease. We are not a competitive raiding team, but we play and progress at a moderate pace and expect to work on heroic and mythic raid content in Legion. ___ We have a Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raiding has begun! We are 7/7 Normal, now on farm in under 2 hours. Focusing on Heroic where we are close to 5/7. Raid Schedule Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Each raid night is 3 hours, and runs from 6:00-9:00pm server time. T Classes in Need We are seeking quality DPS! You should be pulling 200k single target if you want to be involved in heroic raiding. Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. To learn more information, feel free to contact Smitedu, Zombiejesuz, Vancomycin, or Aeterne via PM or in-game mail. You may also add #Jared1396 on Battletag, but please reach out to me stating you're interested in joining, as I have many contacts.Aeterne29 11h
12h LF arena guild/partners Tldr: Old school player who's always been into arenas looking for like minded partners. Finally giving up the dream of playing with RL friends as I'm sure everyone knows that can't work unless everyone's on the same page. A little about myself.. played and been pvping since release, in tbc I was a crappy fire mage who in season2 found an arena guild and was taken under their wing and evolved into a 2200 frost mage which at the time and on our battlegroup was quite high. From Wotlk onwards I've tried arenaing with rl friends, coworkers etc. which always starts okay and ends when we hit the first wall usually around 1800-1900. Rather than trying to improve and grow as players they will complain about stuff being op and quit and I'm left by myself. I've played holy pally the past several expansions which I don't even really enjoy but only did because my friends would never play a healer. This is my pally if you care: Anywho I'm playing demo lock on alliance kel'thuzad. Would love to find partners or even a guild that focuses on arena and wouldn't mind a washed up vet who wants to start taking it seriously again. Definitely don't think it would take long for me to play at 2k+ level again but it's been awhile since I've been there since my stubbornness to not play with strangers and trying to make the rl friend thing work. Thanks!Psytanik0 12h
12h wkend raid 6/7H - LF chill adults The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 2pm - 5pm EST Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Anonymity, silent raiders * Paragraphs History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people who also were looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players; enjoyed serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and have dabbled in mythics. This time around we're not focusing on mythics and remaining small. * WoD burn-out/hiatus began March * Interested in fleshing out our 10ish man roster to 15 or so Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi20 12h
13h [A] <Crimson Riot> Recruiting <Crimson Riot> Is a new PVE guild that is currently 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare and is looking for skilled players to fill our mythic roster. Raid times are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 6-9 Server. Everlong#1789 for more information.Everlong12 13h
16h [A][1/7M][Tu,Th 8p EST] <Severity Gaming> ============================ QUICK INFO ============================ Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Title eSports Community) Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Schedule: Tu/Th 8-12pm EST Voice Server: GameVox Sponsors: GameVox, Darkstar LLC. Website: Application: ============================ CORE RAID ============================ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic, 13/13 MythicLoot System: Priority Based Loot Council Schedule: Tu/Th 8-12pm EST ==== Last Updated: 9/20 ==== RECRUITMENT NEEDS ==== Effective Until: 10/31 ==== We take in the best we can as soon as we can with the intention of replacing players as better alternatives become available so don't hesitate to apply even if there isn't an opening. Below is what we're actively seeking. Healer(s): Discipline Priest Melee DPS: Warrior, Shaman Ranged DPS: Druid, Warlock Tank(s): Non-Demon Hunter * Min 850 Item Level * Min 2 Golden Dragons Unlocked on Artifact weapon. * All three relics unlocked in Artifact weapon for main spec. * Full gems and enchants on gear whenever the item isn't garbage. * Have your consumables ready to go. * Be on time, late starts kill us. * Viable offspec/alt being actively worked on. ========================= MY CONTACT INFO ========================= In-Game: Delacour#1483 Skype: SGDelacour E-Mail: Have Skype? Click this link to talk to an officer NOW: Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags: Delacour (Delacour#1483), Ilikaz (Ilikaz#1564), Villami (Teev#1151) ========================= ABOUT THE GUILD ========================= Severity Gaming: WoW formed at the release of Cataclysm (2010) as part of a "guild re-launch" for a guild that had originally formed in 2004. It now exists as a group of well rounded individuals working towards progressing the organization as a whole. What members can expect: Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience and a desire to be as transparent as possible. A proven track record. Enterprise level organization and structure. An atmosphere that promotes competition but also embraces a group mentality. A guild that is constantly learning, improving, and willing to take action to advance. Guild Repairs, Potions, Flasks, Food, etc. What we expect from our members: Knowledge of one's class that extends past cookie-cutter min-maxing and rotation. Adequate knowledge of encounter mechanics that extends past one's own class/responsibility. A humble attitude with a desire to seize every opportunity to improve the guild and raid group. Attention to detail both in and out of raid. 90% attendance and a composed progression driven attitude. Accountability for one's self and actions. A computer that can handle the game adequately. A working microphone. Enough maturity and common sense to understand and participate in typical guild banter. ===================== ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION ===================== Severity Gaming is a US eSports organization that formed in 2010, and has had a presence in various titles across recent years; World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, Minecraft, and Various Steam Titles, Soldier Front, Team Fortress 2, StarCraft 2, and Smite. We're always looking for new and exciting games to branch into! The organization itself yields leadership with a combined total of well over 25 years of successful MMO and eSports management. The group strives to facilitate meaningful game-play, relationships, and success for players of all all gaming mentalities. Our ability to maintain a friendly and sociable environment that spans many titles is they key to our success. To summarize: "Severity Gaming is more than just a raid roster."Delacour445 16h
1d <Persistence> Recruitment Thread [A] About: Persistence is a guild comprised of raiders from various backgrounds and skill levels with one common goal: Mythic content in Legion. Goal: Clearing mythic at the very least in time for Cutting Edge Achievement, with the intent to clear it within the first 1-2 months. Progression Raid times: Wednesday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Thursday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Monday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Farm Raid Times: Wednesday 10:30 pm-1:30am EST Thursday 10:30 pm-1:30 am EST (or until clear) Alt raids or fun raids will be scheduled as seen fit. Recruitment needs: Healer: Filled Tank: Filled Dps: Ranged Dps (Lock, Mage, Spriest) All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of spec or role. Applicant requirements*: -Computer that can run WoW and Mumble without issue on medium graphics or higher -Stable/reliable internet connection -90%+ attendance -Laid back and social -Flexibility in terms of class/role. While not required, dual-role is highly recommended -Commitment to the guild and raid. -A working microphone and the wherewithal to use it. -Logs on We will not accept anything else. *Ilvl or current exp do not matter. Logs will be weighted accordingly. Add EnaluEmakaru#1191 Petipas1414#1947 ADW#1745 if interestedAoirse25 1d
1d [A] 7/7N 6/7H <Extraordinary Dotamen> Greetings, The [A] <Extraordinary Dotamen> are recruiting!! We are 6/7H 7/7N Emerald Nightmare. We are looking for 2-3 Melee DPS and some Ranged DPS. We are in need of 2 healers right now. All healers but resto druids. *Any Exceptional Applicants should apply* Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server. We have fun during our raids but are recruiting those who want to progress at a good pace. We are serious during all new bosses and have more fun on those that we have on farm. The majority of the core play all different types of games together, from Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch etc.. What to Expect From Us ● Very fun environment. ● Master Looter w/ loot council. No more random dude who showed up for one night and wins a roll taking a trinket or that bull!@#$. If you are consistent you will end up getting loot. ● Most players have hardcore raiding experience but enjoy the laid back atmosphere. ● Repairs/Flasks/Food/Feasts/Etc [Most of us show up with everything before hand anyways] ● We will clear heroic, and if we have the number will do mythic raid content. What We Expect From You ● Ability to listen and adapt to fight mechanics ● Ability to learn new strategies ● Have Discord ● Attendance to raids ● Must be able to take a joke and not get salty, props if you can give a joke back. Raid Schedule All times are Mountain - Server time ● Tuesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm For more information please contact any of the following: Sargz - Raid Leader/Officer Healybacon - Guild Master Illidankster - Officer Battle net Tag: Sargz#1229 Combatwombat#1116 Carl#12750Sargz4 1d
1d Might of Azeroth Late Night Weekend Raids Might of Azeroth are recruiting Tanks, Ranged Dps, and Healers for EN raiding. Raid lead is 7/7 H EN, we are recruiting to eventually move to M EN! Raids are Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm - 11pm ST. You can contact Hakanor or Kaltas in game or post here for more information or an invite.Hakanor5 1d
1d [A] The Hardly Boýs -2/7H EN Recruiting The The Hardly Boýs are a small guild currently raiding with between 10-13 experienced players and we are looking to expand to 15. We are currently 7/7 on normal EN and 2/7 heroic, with up to Mythic +8. Our raid schedule may change weekly based on our main tanks work schedule, but we will always give calendar notice and the raid time will always be between 9:30 - 12:00 server time twice a week. Currently we are looking for the following: Warlock MM hunter We are open to other DPS classes, but our priority is ranged dps currently. If you are interested please reply on this thread or whisper Oyzterz, Hodgey, or Fenglas. We will be trying out recruits this coming Tuesday at 9:30 server time.Fenglas5 1d
1d [A] <Harambe's Revolution> We are a new guild looking to begin raiding and progressing as a guild. Just like every other guild we are an active group of players who do 5-man mythics often. We do not currently have enough members to raid and are accepting anyone who is interested in raiding as we hope to begin raiding as a guild ASAP. We are active in Discord if you are looking for a social guild as well. Our current core members are 25+ years old. We will help gear you, teach you, and progress you. Any players level 100+ are welcome to join.Robx0 1d
2d 857 DH Tank and 854 Holy Pally LF Raid Guild Two brothers looking for a guild that needs a tank and a healer. We've progressed 7/7 Heroic Available raid times: Fri-Sun 7pm ST - 12am ST. LuckyDan#11426 for contactGarowynne0 2d
2d <Wits End> (1/7 M) LF DPS <Wits End> (1/7 M) is recruiting! The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. We're back in full stride for Legion! Mythic raiding is our primary focus. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. We enjoy competition and like to down bosses as efficiently as possible. Applicants must have mythic (pre-WoD heroic) raiding experience in their WoW career. Raid Times Thursday 6-9 Server (8-11 Eastern) Sunday 5-9 Server (7-11 Eastern) Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS (moderate) - any but lock Healer (moderate) - disc, monk Melee DPS (high) - any Tank (moderate) - pally, druid If you can and are willing to play more than one role, please let us know. ALL players of exceptional skill and past experience who are interested should inquire, even if spec is unlisted. Contact us in-game, through realid, or through the website if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! Hobbes#1213Bearlyhobbes11 2d
2d (A)<Highly Successful> 3/7 Mythic Recruiting! At <Highly Successful> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Kel'thuzad (US-Alliance). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 10:00 PM PST *Saturday and Sunday are just casual Alt and Achievement runs for those that want to participate. Currently Recruiting: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Ranged DPS: High Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 3/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 Wowprogress: How to Apply!: Website: GM: Kylore (Goblinsmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lucifer (Jordan28900#1539) You can either apply online or contact in game if you're interested in joining <Highly Successful>. We look forward to seeing you in raid. *We urge everyone to contact any officer in game, once an application has been filled out.Kylore15 2d
2d [A]<Carnal> 4/7H 2 Night LFM (Wed/Sun) Guild Name: Carnal Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Website: Progression: 4/7 Heroic Raid Schedule: Sunday: 8:30pm - 12:30am EST Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am EST We are looking for players that are looking for a HOME for Legion. Our guild has been active since Wrath of the Lich King, filled mostly with the same core. Most of the core are also vanilla vets with 10+ years of experience leading Guilds and Raids. I am looking for players that are ACTIVE through the entire expansion enjoying PVE as well as PVP. Raid Needs There are a few DPS/Healer positions left to round out our raid roster and they are: High -Shadow Priest -Warrior -Rogue -Mage -Resto Shaman -Mistweaver Monk Medium to Low -Demon Hunter -Warlock -Windwalker Monk -Death Knight -Hunter How ever I will consider other classes that are looking for a comfortable raiding schedule. What we expect of you As we raid only 7 hours per week we expect: -Attendance - Be on time with consumables, rolls, proper gems/enchants. -Communication - We use Vent, at a minimum be able to listen. -Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed. -Performance - Know your spec, rotation, etc. and be prepared for all boss encounters. -Patience - Wipes are going to happen, we don't want anyone raging or being constantly negative. If you feel like you would be a good fit for the guild feel free to drop your info on here and i will get in contact with you, you can add myself on battlenet Systolic#1807 or submit an application on our guild site and we will review it. If you want to talk in game you can find me on Ridillan but feel free to contact any of us online for more information. Thanks for reading and hope to raid with you soon! Systolic#1807Ridillan0 2d
3d <Sanctuary> [A] Social PvE/P 7/7N, M6+ Hey, players! [A] (Kel'Thuzad) 7/7N EN Fri & Sat 8-12pm EST - A small social guild founded in 2005, now opening recruitment to active, skilled players for casual progression in EN, M+, Kara, and Organized PvP. Specifically LF Tanks, Healers, and experienced DPS. Pref. 840+; willing to help gear. Add me Rhaije#1849 and let's chat!Rhaije0 3d
3d [A]<The Cult of Skaro> Recruiting now! *** BEFORE READING FURTHER *** If you are looking for a chill and fun guild but are not the raiding type! We'd love to have you anyways! Always looking to grow our community! *** THANK YOU FOR READING *** -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <The Cult of Skaro> is looking for exceptional players of all classes and specs to solidify our Progression Team. As a guild, we strive to be the best we can be, are never satisfied, and are always looking to better ourselves. As we place an emphasis on stability and maintaining a positive guild culture, we are looking for mature gamers who wish to join a team with longevity and success in mind, while still being able to handle criticism and performance requirements. We keep things fun in and out of the raid. We are looking for a tight nit raiding team supported by many social & casual raiders. Our raiding roster is fairly small (approx. 13-14 at the moment), so if you're interested in pushing yourself and conquering the toughest content in the game, The Cult of Skaro is probably the guild for you! If you are interested please note that we're looking for people with excellent situational awareness, dedication, and a firm understanding of their chosen class and spec. Questions may be asked and we are more than happy to help develop your skills! Progression: EN: 7/7N EN: 2/7H - Nyth/Ursoc down. Working on Dragon/Spider next. Raid Schedule Thursday 7:30 - 10:00PM Server Time Sunday 7:00 - 10:00PM Server Time Loot System Our looting system works like most, it's a roll on (upgrade) MS but will also be reviewed by raid leaders for the best possible match. We want to give our guild the biggest boosts from the drops we can build a stronger team to progress. Raid team members who are prepared each night and show they care will be noticed and at times will be rewarded when close decisions are needed to be made. b]Expectations[/b] We aren't full time gamers, life happens, we appreciate a notice you can't make it as soon as possible to accommodate accordingly. We ask you try to make the commitment of the two raid nights, though as we fill up and get closer to our main 20 man roster, those who can make it consistently will have priority. If you are interested in a bench spot and would like to hop in at times when we are in need - you are more than welcome to join! If taking criticism is not a strong suit of yours then this guild wouldn't be the best fit. We're not raiding to bash or bully anyone, but we understand everyone's time is valuable and we'd like to make our few raid hours count. Especially when we start pushing through the later half of Heroic & early Mythics, it will be more important to keep a mindset of seriousness and focus throughout our time in raids. That's not to say there is no room for jokes!! One night in our raid and you'll learn the main reason we raid is because we all have a common love for WoW. THOUGH....those who start drama, will be cut from the team! Raid Ready - Flasks/Combat Pots/Food - Fights understood (watched videos, read up), we want to avoid downtime when we can. Who We Need Heals - HPriest/Monk (Need at least 1 more right now, a second when we get to 20 man roster) DPS - Warlocks/Mages/Boomie (We do require 190k+ consistent DPS on boss fights for our progression group) Who to contact /who Cult of Skaro (to ask anyone for information ingame) Dëth (myself) Fluxa (my alt) Katharn (GM) Nemorosus Tubifex Or leave a post on here and we will reach out to youDëth10 3d
3d [A] <juicy booty> Recruiting for Raids Hello, Juicy Booty is recruiting for the upcoming raids being released. We currently have a close core and need some more to fill out the rest of the raid. We're all serious players that have done all content since vanilla. Our raid times for now are Tues/Wed 7-10 server time. We currently need: 1 Healer 3 DPS (preferably ranged) We're currently all 845+ and expect you to be as well. If you're interested in a serious, yet productive raid environment with experienced raid leaders, please feel free to contact me at waltz#1281 or leave a battle tag that I can reach you at. p.s. Having a juicy booty is an added plus.Ciel3 3d
3d [A] Indestructible - 13/13M 3 DAY GUILD US 59 About us: Mythic Guild 3 nights a week, 4 hours per, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (9pm - 1am Eastern) Loot Council This guild has been on KT for a long time, and will continue to be. We look for members for the long run. Most of our raiders are tired of raiding 5-6 days a week and enjoy raiding at a more time friendly pace. Current needs! 1 healer! How to Apply: Click apply @, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game (kamiya) Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Tank/DPS - Infallible (Inkarnate#1420) Healing - Kamiya (Kamiya#11325) No package deals sry!Kamiya17 3d
3d [A] <BLOPS SQUAD> 2/7M 7/7H BLOPS SQUAD We are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking for more DPS and healers to fill our Mythic raid roster BLOPS SQUAD was started by a group of friends who have played expansions together and love to raid and down content. We are all very competitive and striving to progress always. We are currently looking for Exceptional DPS to fill our ranks along with healers, Preferably 865+ ilvl. Currently this expansion we have achieved: Emerald Nightmare 7/7N 7/7H 2/7M Our raid times are Server time: 8pm-11pm --Thursday Friday Saturday We are currently running a personal loot system and rolling for pieces people don't need. We are always looking to have fun and play other games whilst we aren't raiding such as rust and dota. If you are interested here is our battletags for our Recruiting Officers if you cannot reach us in-game. Kamikiri#1545 , Nickashi#1791(me), Drklop, Nekomimi, or Tyundris if they are online.Roodementary6 3d
4d <Threshold> Late Night. Recruiting for Heroic <Threshold> is a Late Night Semi-Casual guild born from people who love to Raid and PvP. We are a New Guild looking to make a name for ourselves in the late night early morning scene. A Lot of us are returning from a long break and looking to progress through current content. We have a variety of members from all walks of life that have come together to enjoy WoW. We are actively raiding on Wed/Thur @ 12am Server Time and are currently 3/7 Heroic. We have decided to move from a 10 man raid team to a 20 man roster as we progress through Heroic and move on to Mythic. We are currently looking for… All High End DPS -Instant Raid Spot (High Priority)- Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman Fire/Arcane Mage x2 We are also open to Casuals who like to be active in running Mythic+ and RBG’s. These are not scheduled and are free for anyone to attend. If this sounds like something you would be interested in. We would love to have you. Come join the Family! Contact: Aosda#1622 on bnet or visit our website Threshold.guildlaunch.comAsoda4 4d
4d <Vengeful Covenant> 3/7H Recruiting <Vengeful Covenant> we're a chill raiding guild and we are now recruiting a Tank,Multiple DPS, and Healers for our core 10 man Heroic Progression group. We are currently 3/7H, we raid 6:30 PM Server time to 10:00 PM server time Tuesday-Thursday. We are also currently recruiting for our RBG team as well! Feel free to respond to this post for more information, or contact me in game via Battletag- Readyaimfire#1899Reizl5 4d
4d [A] Affinity 7/7H Recruiting RDPS for Mythic Hello Friends, Affinity of Kel'thuzad is recruiting for raids Mythic raiding. We are a close group of friends who want to raid hard, but not often. I would put us somewhere around the middle of the road between casual and hardcore. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. We are recruiting for Ranged DPS, especially hunters. If you have friends or toons on a different server we will gladly accept folks who want to raid with us cross realm to try us out. If you like us, you can come on over. We raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 7-10 PST and have an alt raid on Thursday at the same time. The main things we look for in recruits: Good attitude (no seriously, no jerks, be chill). Good attendance. You should join us if: You want to raid hard, but only 2-3 nights a week. You want friends you can count on to be there during raid times. You want friends to PVP with on off-raid times, and not rage out You want to push the new Mythic Dungeons You want free-repairs and raid mats. You play WOW to have fun over all else! If you want to join: Just PM me here, or send a friend request to B-Tag: Smellybacon#1113. We do not have some in depth recruitment application process. If you hang out in the guild/raids and get along with us, then you will stay. If you rage, are excessively rude, or don't pull your weight, then you'll get kicked. Remember we're all here to have fun! -SmellybaconShadowdunk1 4d
4d [A] <Deconstruction> 5/7H tue/thu/sun 6-9pm We're a new guild comprised of players from our previous raiding guild. Our guild has a casual atmosphere but takes raids seriously. Our core team currently consists of around 12 experienced players, some of whom have been playing together since TBC/WotLK, and we're looking to solidify the roster at around 20 for eventual mythic raids. We're currently recruiting DPS and healers who are at least 845 ilvl. You'll be evaluated in a mythic+ dungeon or normal mode raid. Message me on (Redus#11981) for more info, thanks.Remmitius2 4d
4d [A] <Tan Dads> Recruiting Now For Heroic <Tan Dads> Is currently recruiting for our Heroic raid group. We are 7/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic, due to lack of interest. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS, Heals, and are considering a new Tank. We raid Tues/Thurs from 7PM-10PM EST We are a laid back group of around seven or eight RL friends. We are serious, but not hardcore. I also think that it's worth mentioning that we all have a very tasteless sense of humor. We are looking to start pushing through Heroic content as soon as possible. If you're interested in joining us, please feel free to leave a comment here or message me in game. If I'm not online, just /who Tan Dads and someone can invite you. Just mention the post on the forums. We also use discord for voice. Willard#1683Willarda2 4d
4d 4 - 5/7H EN Players looking for Raiding Guild As the Title says we are 4 - 5/7H EN players looking for a weekend raiding Guild. Our group is comprised of: - 864 Demo Warlock or 857 Holy paladin - 855 MM Hunter - 865 Unholy Death Knight - 865 Protection Warrior We have been mostly pugging/ leading pugs since legion's release and we are now looking for a solid guild to raid with and call home. Add my Btag at Foggy#1302 Logs Available as well.Ywarlock1 4d
4d [A] Dirty Casuals 7/7n 6/7h LF raiders We are currently looking for 3 more raiders in order to fill a 20m group to start pushing Mythics. If we can find a reliable healer who will show up each week for raids, a healer would be welcome to join. The specs we do not need at the moment are Mage-Rogue-Enhance Shaman-Hunter. All others will be considered. We raid Fri-Sat 10pm-1am. Add Weric#11336 or reply here!Werik2 4d
4d [A] LF reliable heals for raiding! We are currently looking for a reliable healer for our heroic/mythic progression. We raid Fri-Sat 10pm-1am Eastern each week and are 7/7n 6/7h. We use Discord, have a website and currently use RCLootcouncil to evenly distribute loot so the group progresses together and no one is left falling behind. DPS still being considered, though we no longer need any hunters or rogues. If interested, add Weric#11336 or reply here FRIENDLY PEOPLE ONLY, ALL WELCOME :)Werik0 4d
5d [A] iRaider 4/7 M - Legion recruitment UPDATES: We are recruiting for Legion - Open to all classes About us: The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history, including a top 10 experienced raid leader. We have experience with raiding at a realm first level, including realm first Deathwing, Will of the Emperor and Grand Empress. We have achieved 13/13M HFC, 7/7M Highmaul and 9/10M BRF while it was current. Goals: Our primary goal: To be a top US 100 guild. We define this as having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership. Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, QnA sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring. Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game. When we raid: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday Currently 9pm - 12:30am EST Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere. We are currently opening our ranks to anyone with talent. Please feel free to app. Guild Perks: Our raiders take home an equal share of 75% of all gold earned through sales. 25% is kept for the guild bank. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks/pots/food and repairs are provided. If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag so we can discuss you being a part of iRaider. Battletag: Michael#1541 or Zeek#1714 Website: www.iraider.orgGokupanda27 5d
5d [A]<Tunnel Vision Boss> Recruitment Thread <Tunnel Vision Boss> is a brand new guild started by a group of 5 gents that have the drive to progress through Legion content. Like you, we have a love for this game that started back in Classic and continues to this day. We've always wanted to start our guild but didn't make the decision until previous guilds began falling apart. With our leadership and the addition of skillful players like you, we will push through any of the content we set our sights on. Our Goals While we only raid two days a week we are in no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid. Raid Schedule Thursday: 7-10 Server Time Sunday: 7-10 Server Time Voice Chats We are looking for like minded individuals with not only a sense of humor but also a drive to get these raid bosses down. We currently use Discord and it WILL be required for all raiding. Current Recruitment Needs Exceptional players that fully understand their class and quick to learn on the spot raid fight strategies while also have a strong understanding of each fight. Guildie Experience Indepth raid experience from Classic to MoP and now Legion. **WoD most of us took a break** Contact Info Alex#15217 [Officer] Paste#1701 [Officer] CheddarBob#1445 [GM] Maxwell#1180 [Officer] Tubifex#1930 [Officer]Fluxa0 5d
5d PVP Guild Recruiting!!! post info for invite. NEED ALLSecsie5 5d
5d [A] Negative Bro 7/7H 1/7M Recruiting Hey friends, We are currently recruiting semi casual hardcore raiders to join us in our quest to clear mythic content at a fast pace. We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older and married! Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Tanks (low) Heals (med) Ranged DPS (high) Melee DPS (low) exception is rogue Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est Contact Aldizi#1730 Plutheros#1832Acidspin20 5d
6d Thur/Sun Raiding Guild Recruiting for Legion! Hi all potential raiders! <Goodbye Intellectuals> is recruiting for Legion mythic raiding. We are a heroic guild that is preparing for mythic and looking for strong players. We started at the beginning of Warlords and have a good community of members who love to game together. Raid Schedule: Thursday & Sunday, 7:00-10:00PM server (MST) Also, optional event nights on Saturdays including Overwatch, Starcraft, Minecraft, League, Heroes and more. Guild Website: Guild Charter: Legion Progression: H Emerald Nightmare: 6/7 Classes needed: Mage Druid (Boomkin) Druid (Resto) Priest (Holy) Priest (Shadow) Shaman (Resto) Willing to take a look at the right player, regardless of class. Hit me up in-game via whisper or RealID me: Stoopy#1723. Looking forward to raiding! BjorikBjorik7 6d
6d Face Check 2/7 M Recruitment About us: We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content, and have fun while making progress. We are constantly striving to improve our performances as individuals while still ensuring a cohesive group. Despite only progression raiding two nights per week, our goal is to clear content while it’s current. Our third night of raiding consists of bringing in as many guildies as we can for heroic content so all may see and experience the raiding environment…and, of course, get some loot! Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. While always open to exceptional players, we are especially in need of the below classes: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed Melee DPS: Shaman, Warrior*, Death Knight* Range DPS: Mage, Shaman *Third off-tank needed for specific fights Raid Schedule Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 - 10 PM MT (server) To eliminate individual costs, raiders contribute a small amount of weekly materials which are then used to provide raiding consumables (food, flasks, pots), gems, and enchants. Battletag: Fyazko#1647Beanancheese0 6d
6d [A] <Deathnote> 7/7H LFM Mythic Raids Overview Small guild with around 50 unique members formed early September 2016. Several KT Ally & Horde vanilla originals and experienced players coming back for legion from MoP or WoD. We do not plan to be the best guild on the server but do want to some what casually progress through content and make great use of our raid times 9 hours per week. We are looking for players that aren't afraid to wipe multiple times on a boss until it is cracked. Currently 7/7H EN, 7/7N EN and need a couple more quality players to expand core into Mythic Progression. We also plan to begin 7.1 and future content with heroic progression into mythic shortly after. Currently Accepting Holy Paladin MW Monk Shadow Priests Mages Hunters Prot Warrior Must be able to make raid times 90%+ of the time Logs are a plus Full enchants/Gems on gear Potting and Pre Potting required on progression nights We use discord Must have raid awareness and a comp capable of handling game Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 12am Server (MT) Loot RC Loot Council vote based on attendance, performance and upgrade Perks Raiders who show consistency get promoted to Core. This rank provides free repairs, enchants, gold give aways, runes and various other advantages to make sure our raiders are being taken care of. Our Logs How to Apply/Join PM Vvheelchair or Souldecay in game or post on forums.Vvheelchair1 6d
Oct 19 [A][7/7H][Tu,We 9:30 PM - 12 AM PST] Chapter IX on Kel'Thuzad 7/7H 20 Man / Mythic+10 5 Man Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 PM - 12 AM PST. Looking for: Warlock Priest Healer/ DPS Resto Shaman Monk Healer/ DPS We use Discord. Alec#1170Verathian0 Oct 19
Oct 18 Heroic EN Full Clears by Wonday! Hey Ladies & Gents this week I will be starting Official Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare full clears! Anyone that has not been able to obtain AoTC, or is looking for that special item, or gearing alts are all welcome to buy a slot in the run! Date: Friday 10/21/16 Time: TBD -----Prices---- Admission: 100,000 Gold Items: Bids starting at 5,000 If you'd like to be apart of this run please post a reply and contact me in-game! Battletag: Timebomb#1788Wondayy1 Oct 18
Oct 18 <Mist> Former 13/13m (currently 7/7H | 1/7M) About us: ... Goals: ... Schedule: ... Requirements: ... Recruitment Needs: ... Application Process: ... Battletags to reach out to: Bael#11617 (Guild Master) BigBird#11183 (Healing Officer) Apply: Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] Looking for raiders for heroic/mythic! We're currently 7/7n and 6/7 heroic(only got to attempt Xavius three times). We've recently started clearing heroics last Fri-Sat and are looking for some reliable players to fill our group(currently 17 raiders, need 3 more for Mythic progression). We are not in need of any tanks atm, but a DPS with a decently built tank OS would be a luxury. We could use one more healer, and some DPS. The DPS we do NOT need currently are Rogues or mages. We have a website, utilize Discord for voice chat, and the guild has bi-monthly give-aways. We're all adults who just wanna have fun, so none of the guild drama is found here, and condescending trash talk is NOT tolerated. Raid times are Friday-Saturday 10pm-1am Eastern. Attendance IS important and is a factor when distributing loot. If you'd like a reliable, mature and fun group to raid with for the duration of Legion, come join us :) Add Weric#11336 or reply here for some more info!Werik0 Oct 18
Oct 18 Buying Nice Names I'm looking to purchase a couple of nice names on Kel'Thuzad for gold. Please let me know what you may have for sale! swaglord#11655 Cheers!Yolohuntard5 Oct 18
Oct 17 Old School KT Thread for a new school forum 2 Since the last one is capped at 500 posts. Some oldschool names in that previous thread and it's surreal to think how long ago we all experienced vanilla WoW. Lots of familiar names especially from Pacifist. HGW vs Pacifist was a great rivalry back in the day.Wormed17 Oct 17
Oct 17 Trogladyte Inc Our guild troglodyte inc is recruiting for casual players who want to do mythic and mythic keystones. we are a very laid back group of friends looking for more people to do group content. post a reply if you are interestedDàrkenrahla0 Oct 17
Oct 17 [A] 7/7H EN Morning Raid LFM <Empire of the Illidari> is a morning raiding guild on the Kel’thuzad server. We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are planning to clear all content while it’s current despite only raiding on a light schedule. We are looking to add mythic capable raiders to our core team as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are looking to add players not only to our raid team but also to those that fit in with our community and can add to it. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N 7/7H Raid Schedule: Wednesday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Thursday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Monday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Currently Recruiting: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed DPS (melee): Any strong dps will be considered DPS (ranged): Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest Prefer 845+ ilevel and at at least 6/7N experienced. Logs are a big +++ If you feel that you are a very strong candidate and your class is not currently listed, feel free to chat with us, as we will always consider applications for exceptional players! Requirements: 80% attendance, 95% while on trial Teamspeak installed with a working mic Full Flasks, food, enchants and gems Install any required mods Open to constructive feedbackTo Apply: Contact Guard#1945 or Kaylie#1125 through We can also be reached through Curse at msfguard08 and Kaylanii13. Look forward to hearing from you!Kaylanii5 Oct 17
Oct 17 864 Prot Pally 7/7 H-EN. LF guild I am Eastern standard time.Blackbible3 Oct 17