Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5h ►►►Mist - 13/13m - Aiming for Top 40 US◄◄◄ About us: ... Goals: ... Schedule: ... Requirements: ... High Priority Recruitment Needs: ... Application Process: ... Battletags to reach out to: Bael#11617 (Guild Master) BigBird#11183 (Healing Officer) Apply: http://mistkt.com/apply-to-mist/Baelia6 5h
6h <Persistence> Recruitment Thread [A] About: Persistence is a guild comprised of raiders from various backgrounds and skill levels with one common goal: Mythic content in Legion. Goal: Clearing mythic at the very least in time for Cutting Edge Achievement, with the intent to clear it within the first 1-2 months. Progression Raid times: Wednesday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Thursday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Monday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Farm Raid Times: Wednesday 10:30 pm-1:30am EST Thursday 10:30 pm-1:30 am EST (or until clear) Alt raids or fun raids will be scheduled as seen fit. Recruitment needs: Healer: High (Paladin, Druid, and Shaman spot yet) Tank: Need one Dps: Primarily Rdps (Anything except Rogue or Mage) All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of spec or role. Applicant requirements*: -Computer that can run WoW and Mumble without issue on medium graphics or higher -Stable/reliable internet connection -90%+ attendance -Laid back and social -Flexibility in terms of class/role. While not required, dual-role is highly recommended -Commitment to the guild and raid. -A working microphone and the wherewithal to use it. -Logs on Warcraftlogs.com. We will not accept anything else. *Ilvl or current exp do not matter. Logs will be weighted accordingly. Add EnaluEmakaru#1191 Petipas1414#1947 ADW#1745 if interestedAoirse8 6h
7h NOW paying 4k Gold for.... Looking to buy [Bloodtusk Shoulderpads] (links below for reference). Willing to pay up to 4000 Gold. This item is a green world drop from the Isle of Thunder. If you are Horde, simply CoD to... Scorpius If you are Alliance just message me on here so we can arrange an auction house drop. Battle.net link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/94213 Wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94213/bloodtusk-shoulderpads Thank you!Scorpius0 7h
11h [H] Frost Death Knight LF Evening Raid Guild Hey all, I quit WoW right before WoTLK but started the 1st day of Vanilla. I did a full clear of all content back in the day and used to raid 8 hours a day 6 days a week within my guild. I'm looking for people that are mature adults that need a Frost DK for a 2-3 night weekly schedule. Happy to do interviews or whatever we need to see if we both are a good fit. Thanks!Pilsberry2 11h
16h An Old School KT Thread for New school forum Old School KT, are there any of you left? Vindicare497 16h
1d [A] <Aeternitas> recruiting for Legion PvE <Aeternitas> was formed in early 2016 and quickly developed a raid team that progressed through HFC Heroic content with ease. We are not a competitive raiding team, but we play and progress at a moderate pace and expect to work on heroic and mythic raid content in Legion. ___ We have a Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raiding as a guild will begin fairly quickly. You are expected to level your desired raiding toon within 1-2 weeks after release. The going will be rough initially, but this builds individual skill as well as group cooperation which is absolutely necessary for the more difficult content. Raid Schedule Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Each raid night is 3 hours, and in the past has run from 6-9pm server time. This may change with the influx of new guild members that is expected with a new expansion, but it will remain in the evening. Classes in Need There has been a temporary hiatus from raiding since WoD. We are recruiting ALL classes in anticipation that some members may not return in their full capacity. Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. To learn more information, feel free to contact Smitedu, Zombiejesuz, Vancomycin, or Aeterne via PM or in-game mail. You may also add #Jared1396 on Battletag, but please reach out to me stating you're interested in joining, as I have many contacts.Aeterne3 1d
1d <Celestials> Buying Mats! Will update with more details later, but <Celestials> would like to buy your materials! We will pay 6g per cooking material and 25g per felslate ore right now. We are also interested in other items but those prices are less set in stone. If you would like to sell in bulk please add bgodbgg#1882! For small sales, please whisper Cillidan in game.Eldunari0 1d
1d Dauntless is Recruiting <Dauntless> (T/Th 8-11:30 EST) is recruiting! We are a laid-back yet highly skilled core of raiders set to raid in legion. We will be raiding two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 8:00pm Eastern time. Our leadership and core is comprised of: -13/13m (pre-patch) raiders -Old leadership of Futility & Celestials -Top 100 US Raiders -World ranking performers What is it that we want? -Good attitude -High parsing -Little to no learning curve -Willing to enjoy a chilled out raiding environment, but realizing when to focus We don't care what class or role you play, we want the player. Contact myself, Bishbashbosh or Hozier for more information. Please provide raid experience and parsing information. Thank you, NettledNettled10 1d
1d New Guild <Grammaton> LFM <A> ===GENERAL INFO=== Guild Name: Grammaton Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - Flex Raiding / Legion Mythic+ Dungeons Expected Raid Schedule: Wed/Thurs/Friday 7-11pm MST (Subject to change) Voice: Discord ===RECRUITMENT=== As this is a new guild in preperation for Legion all players 100+ (Alts not max level are fine) are invited to join. If you are looking to; ⦁ Engage in Flex normal/heroic raiding ⦁ Guild Mythic+ dungeons ⦁ Hang out in discord and post rad Youtube links while grinding artifcat power If interested contact me via links below! ===HOW TO CONTACT ME === In-Game: Angryweasel#1611 Discord ID: angryweasel#5236 E-Mail: wizardleaguefootball@gmail.com === ABOUT GRAMMATON === What you can expect: ⦁ Reliable and available leadership ⦁ An atmosphere of progression and fun (it's a video game) What the guild expects from you: ⦁ Knowledge of your class and a willingness to improve self using available tools. ⦁ A general knowledge of encounter mechanics for your own class role and the role of the group. ⦁ Reasonable attendance. ⦁ A working microphone. ⦁ Ability to install and manage addons ⦁ A mature attitude when smashing keys, less so when not doing "serious" business.Poptart0 1d
1d Recruiting: Most Fun Youll Have Raiding Greetings, The [A] <Extraordinary Dotamen> are recruiting!! We are looking for 1 Healer and a couple ranged dps. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server. We have fun during our raids but are recruiting those who want to progress at a good pace. We are serious during all new bosses and have more fun on those that we have on farm. The majority of the core play all different types of games together, from Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch etc.. What to Expect From Us ● Very fun environment, farm raid turn into drinking events if so inclined. ● /Roll gold gambling during afk breaks etc ● Master Looter w/ loot council. No more random dude who showed up for one night and wins a roll taking a trinket or that bull!@#$. ● Most players have hardcore raiding experience but enjoy the laid back atmosphere. ● Repairs/Flasks/Food/Feasts/Etc [Most of us show up with everything before hand anyways] ● We will clear heroic, and if we have the number will do mythic raid content. What We Expect From You ● Ability to listen and adapt to fight mechanics ● Ability to learn new strategies ● Have Discord ● Attendance to raids ● Must be able to take a joke and not get salty, props if you can give a joke back. Raid Schedule All times are Mountain - Server time ● Tuesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm For more information please contact any of the following: Sargz - Raid Leader/Officer Battle net Tag: Sargz#1229Sargz1 1d
1d WTB [Bloodtusk Shoulderpads] - Paying 2k Gold Looking to buy [Bloodtusk Shoulderpads] (links below for reference). Willing to pay 2000 Gold. This item is a green world drop from the Isle of Thunder. If you are Horde, simply CoD to... Scorpius Battle.net link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/94213 Wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94213/bloodtusk-shoulderpads Thank you!Scorpius1 1d
1d Fury warrior lf raiding guild Hi I'm looking for a raiding guild in legion doing serious progression. I love to have fun but just wanna get into mythical preferably. I've been raiding heroics since cataclysm and been doing more casual raiding since vanilla. Leave a post if you wanna ask me some questions and we can have a chat ^.^ thanksCamrez0 1d
2d Playing as a horde on this server? How bad is it? I want to play as a horde on an against the odds sort of situation ,but if I could not even find a decent guild to play with it would be very hard. Maybe I should look for a server that is like 3 to 1 and not 10 to 1? Any experience as a horde here?Housespider4 2d
2d Looking for a PVP guild Looking for a PVP focused guild for legion! Have the following things in your guild? HIT ME UP! I'm looking for... - regular guild RBGs - discord voice chat - alliance! - 18+ age limit I was a DK main during the last expansion, I'm switching to DH this time. So I'm sure I will eventually gear up a DK as well.Craftypvp0 2d
2d [A] iRaider 13/13 M - Legion recruitment UPDATES: We are recruiting for Legion - Open to all classes About us: The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history, including a top 10 experienced raid leader. We have experience with raiding at a realm first level, including realm first Deathwing, Will of the Emperor and Grand Empress. We have achieved 13/13M HFC, 7/7M Highmaul and 9/10M BRF while it was current. Goals: Our primary goal: To be a top US 100 guild. We define this as having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership. Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, QnA sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring. Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game. When we raid: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday Currently 9pm - 12:30am EST Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere. We are currently opening our ranks to anyone with talent. Please feel free to app. Guild Perks: Our raiders take home an equal share of 75% of all gold earned through sales. 25% is kept for the guild bank. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks/pots/food and repairs are provided. If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag so we can discuss you being a part of iRaider. Battletag: Michael#1541 or Zeek#1714 Website: www.iraider.orgGokupanda15 2d
2d 13/13 Mythic Warrior LF Semi-Hardcore Guild Good Evening, I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild that has a chill raiding atmosphere and progresses at a good rate for PvE content. My preferred times are 9:30 pm EST - ?? on Weekdays preferably :) Hit me up on battle tag Wizzle #1766Bloodgut2 2d
2d ▬▬▬►► Justified -[A]- Kel'Thuzad Recruiting NOW RECRUITING FOR LEGION! Justified is a mythic raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad (US-Alliance). We’re friendly, dedicated, and motivated, and we seek to clear all content while it is still relevant and have fun while we do that. We play this game to have fun and don’t want it to feel like a second job. So while we take pride in being competitive and ranking high in log parses, we do not allow this spirit to devolve into pettiness and negativity. As a raider, we expect you to (1) do your best, (2) communicate, (3) maintain a positive attitude and try to have a good time, (4) know current and upcoming progression fights before coming to raid, (5) constantly evaluate your performance and learn from the mistakes both you and others make, (6) minimize downtime between attempts, (7) demonstrate respect toward others (guild members and non-guild members alike), (8) prioritize our raids over any other activity in the World of Warcraft, (9) be willing to sit out of farm and/or progression fights for the good of the guild, and (10) come to an officer with your ideas, suggestions, or concerns Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Optional Nights: *Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST *Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST TRIAL PROCESS If you’re interested in applying, visit http://www.justifiedguild.com and fill out an application or contact one of our officers in-game. Once you’re in the guild as a trial raider, we’ll test your performance and attitude for 3 weeks. During this time we’ll ask you to participate in whatever farm and/or progression content we feel confident we can bring you in for. We encourage you to solicit feedback from officers during this time. After 3 weeks, your trial will either result in promotion (if your performance/attitude has been satisfactory), extension for 1-2 weeks (if we think you have something that needs to be worked on), or your trial will be declined (if performance is not satisfactory or if you are not a good fit for the guild). Please note that earning the rank of raider does not guarantee you a raid spot. Mythic raids cap at 20 players and we maintain a roster of between 25 and 30 active raiders. Unless the mechanics specify otherwise, we bring our strangers 20 raiders who are online prior to the start of raid. As a raider then, the position is yours to earn, yours to maintain, and, if your performance, attitude, or attendance falters, yours to lose. LOOT SYSTEM We use a loot council - composed of all officers in raid - to distribute loot to players. When more than one player demonstrates equal interest in an item, officers consider the players’ equipped item levels, the magnitude of the upgrade, the players’ performance, attitude, and reliability, the number of loot awards the players have received recently, and the needs of the raid for current and upcoming progression encounters. More information about our Loot Council is available on our website. Currently Recruiting: Tank: OPEN (OFF TANK ROLE) Healer: (OPEN) Melee DPS: (OPEN) Ranged DPS: (OPEN) All Raid spots are earned based on performance and attendance. Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel(H): 13/13 Hellfire Citadel(M): 12/13 Killed manny 5/12/16 Then we decided to take a break for the Legion grind. How to Apply!: Website: www.justifiedguild.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Justified Day Recruiting Officer: (Sissy#1149) Officer: Basee (Base#1657) (available after 7PM EST) GM: Treeson (Treeson#1138) In Game Officers: Officer: Chamao Officer: Amuna Officer: ZengridBasee6 2d
2d [A] <pep> recruiting for heroic/mythic prog Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Guild consists of former US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. We will be starting out with heroic raiding and work towards mythic progression. We are recruiting all classes and roles. If interested, you can add and contact any of the following battletags for more information: Protective#1851 Landon#1955 Tyler#1676Tcoy22 2d
2d wkend heroic raid - LF chill adults The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Anonymity, silent raiders * Paragraphs Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 3 hour HEROIC raids (timings TBD) Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people who also were looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players; enjoyed serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and have dabbled in mythics. This time around we're not focusing on mythics and remaining small. * WoD burn-out/hiatus began March * Interested in fleshing out our 10ish man roster to 15 or so Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi6 2d
2d Frozen runes for sale Greetings! I currently have 90 Frozen Runes for sale on the Laughing Skull realm (Alliance). I can also make the Icy Scale Bracers/Breastplate/Gauntlets and Polar Bracers/Gloves/Tunic on Laughing Skull (Alliance) Price for runes is negotiable, since you will need to come to my realm to obtain what you need. Please add me to battletag to discuss details if you are interested: huanjia#1207Offlinepk0 2d
2d 4 people LF raiding guild for Legion Hello! We are a 4 member family group looking for a guild to raid with in legion. We haven't raided since Wrath and are looking to get back into it. Looking for a friendly and mature guild that is active. Mainly looking to find a group we could hang out with while we raid and have some fun. Classes we plan on playing: Priest (healer), Warlock, WW monk, Mage. Would prefer 2 or 3 raid nights a week in the evening server time.Bùbblesutra0 2d
2d Guardian Druid LF Raiding Guild Tank Druid LF serious guild for raid progression in Legion. If you want to talk and ask questions msg me in game(Aleryia) or leave a post here. Thanks! ^.^Aleryia0 2d
2d Wtb Last of Us, aka Lady of War title Willing to pay a group 50k or pay individuals 5k each if there are enough of themKerrena0 2d
2d Kel'Thuzad server community website/forums? Hi all, does KT have a community run website/forums besides Bliz's official forum? Thanks!Hammurabi0 2d
3d [A] Indestructible - 13/13M 3 DAY GUILD US 59 About us: Mythic Guild 3 nights a week, 4 hours per, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (9pm - 1am Eastern) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Loot Council This guild has been on KT for a long time, and will continue to be. We look for members for the long run. Most of our raiders are tired of raiding 5-6 days a week and enjoy raiding at a more time friendly pace. Current needs! 1 DPS warrior How to Apply: Click apply @ www.weareindestructible.com, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game (kamiya) Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Tank/DPS - Infallible (Inkarnate#1420) Healing - Kamiya (Kamiya#11325) No package deals sry!Kamiya4 3d
3d WTB Mythic ARCHI EDICT OF ARGUS WTB the Mythic Edict of Argus (Green staff) message me and we will negotiate a price. I will not pay beforehand. I will pay after I get the staff. scriptdodge6#1347Twogød0 3d
3d [A] Heliophobia Recruiting for legion Greetings few Alliance members! <Heliophobia> noun A fear of sunlight (because we stay up all night and play games ba dum tsh) We are part of a multigaming community since 2009, and are looking to add a few more members for our Warcraft chapter! Right now, we are recruiting DPS and Healers. Our raid times will 9PM to 12 AM (EST) on Wednesday and Thursdays. Contact us in game or Bnet for more info! Lystic#1277 (GM) dschow#1613Labbe4 3d
3d PST time zone players/guilds? Hi all, I'm coming back from Wrath and looking to move my toons to a PST time zone from their current Oceanic TZ. I also want a realm that is medium pop, not full/high and not low. KT is one of the few that are close to that, being medium pop most of the time and MST timezone. What's the PST scene like here? I'll probably need PST late/r night raiding times, are there m/any guilds that raid later in the evenings PST? Thanks!Hammurabi1 3d
3d [A] <Pantheons> Recruitment Hello all! <Pantheons> is recruiting dedicated players that are interested in raiding during legion. We are happy to have all players join us in our cause. Currently we are not raiding till legion but have made it to mythic gore pre 7.0 patch. Our raiding days will be on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday inbetween the time of 7pm-12pm est. When legion is out and we start raiding we will be doing trials to fill our core raid team. If you are interested you can message me on game, leave a reply or add me in game (Timerace#1606). We are looking forward to having you raid with us.Butcramp3 3d
3d LF Healer for Legion dungeons We are a group of 4 (3 dps, 1 tank) and we'd like a less than !@#$ty healer to spam dungeons with once we're 110. Add me: Virtual#1160Tapata1 3d
4d LF Mid day raiding guild. LF a guild that does runs around 12pm-1pm server time start. Weird schedule has put me in a weird place the expac so I hope such a guild exists...Frostyreign0 4d
4d <Celestials> Selling Last M Archi Mount! TLDR: Get your guaranteed M Archimonde Mount before Legion drops! <Celestials> has one last spot available to sell the Mythic Archimonde mount. Please be available at 8:30 EST on Tuesday (08/23) because we start Manno > Archi. Nothing is required of you but to tag the boss. Please add bgodbgg#1882 for further inquiries and pricing.Eldunari3 4d
4d [A] Rise of Evil is currently recruiting Rise of Evil is currently recruiting. Raid times are T/W/Th 8-11 pm EST. We are a group of friends who have completed difficult content throughout this games history. We are a semi-casual raiding guild that are incredibly competent and serious about progression. We are not going for world first, but we expect nothing but the best every raid. If you're looking for a guild that likes to have fun, but get !@#$ done; then this is the guild you're looking for. 2 healers, bear tank, enhance, UH DK, hunters, and other ranged classes. We are primarily recruiting these classes, but we are taking all applications seriously. Whisper Cabalcleric or Kichwatembo in game for screening.Gforceremote0 4d
4d [A] Top100 US Raiders Recruiting <Know Your Enemy> is a new progression raiding guild coming to Kel'thuzad in Legion. We are compromised almost entirely of retired Hardcore & Semi-Hardcore raiders who don't want to put in the hours of Hardcore raiding. Raid History: Our roster core is composed mostly of remnants of the retired guild, The Church: <The Church> - Darkspear, US [US66 T16, US118 T17] Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday, 5:30-9:30PM (PST). Make sure you adjust this to your timezone accordingly. While our hours are casual, our playstyle is not. Almost every raider will have Hardcore raiding experience, with over 75% of the players having played in a top100 (or higher) US environment. Recruitment Needs: 1x Rogue 1x DPS DK 1x DPS Warrior 1x DPS DH 1x Hunter - Other exceptional players encouraged to apply - A potential applicant will have the following attributes: - Self-Motivated - Near-100% Attendance - Superb situational awareness - Mastery of main specialization - Ability to execute Off Spec at a high level - Ability to self-fund - Full understanding of SimCraft and how to utilize this program. - Ability to analyze logs and improve based on said analysis - Top100 US Experience is a huge plus What we offer: - A Confident, Mature Environment Filled with Experienced Raiders - A Light Raiding Schedule - Flasks/Pots - Some Guild Repairs Loot: In order to optimize our chance of success, we will run a small loot council for progression. During farm, we will run a relaxed EPGP system that encourages consistent attendance. Note: We will be requiring one (1) alt for split raid purposes. We do not expect main-level quality play, but certainly above-average knowledge and execution. The alt does not have to be on-server but it is encouraged. If you feel you would be a good fit for us, you can apply at kyekt.enjin.com - If you have any other questions, please contact our Guild Master at Tollo#1278 for further information.Tollox39 4d
5d 723 LF later Night mythic guild 1. Times available & time zone: I currently work at a grocery store so I'm looking to raid later in the evening with raid times being between 10pm-1am CST (8pm-11pm PST, 11pm-2am EST). times could be adjusted +/- 30minutes potentially, 2-3 days a week preferably between Monday and Thursday. 2. Server preference: I am not against transferring to a new server into order to raid, however with that in mind I would prefer to go to a medium-high pop server, PvE or PvP does not matter. I wish to stay away from RP servers though. With how raids currently work with the ability to raid normal and heroic across realms, If the need to transfer servers arises, I would like to wait until I know for sure that I'm making the correct decision (I've transferred too many times in the past to have the guild fall apart in a week or 2 and then be out $$ and stuck on a server). 3. Faction preference: I do wish to remain on Alliance at this time due to money being tight (kids are expensive /cry) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I am looking to join a semi-hardcore guild with the desire to push content and be able to clear all raids while they are the current tier. While I am interested in staying as competitive as possible, I lack the time investment to raid at a hardcore 5-nights a week schedule. 5. Current progression/experience: Due to taking a long break during BRF and only coming back a few months ago I am currently only 9/13N HFC and 7/13H HFC both include Archimonde. My past raiding experience for WoD includes: 2/7M HM, 7/7H HM, 9/10H BRF. Prior to Warlords I also took a break during MoP so I missed all of Throne of Thunder and all but about 2 months of SoO. Between ToC in Wrath and the start of MoP I raided at a semi-hardcore to at times hardcore level (including Raid Leading and even forming new guilds) pushing for server first kills in many guilds across a variety of servers(did quite a bit of guild hoping due to guilds dying). If further details are needed it can be discussed at a later time. 6. Recent logs (if available): Unfortunately I do not have any current logs at this time. 7. Contact info: If you are interested in speaking with me for further information you can add my btag Baalgar#1444 or reply here and I will try to respond as promptly as possible.Gathimu0 5d
5d <Tickle Me Pink> Heroic-Mythic Raiding Guild Tickle Me Pink is a new Raiding Guild on Kel'thuzad looking for more members to fill out our roster. The core raiders are all very experienced Mythic Raiders that range from realm firsting a lot of WoD content to being in the top 5 guilds on Kel'thuzad. If you're at all interested feel free to shoot me a message in game on this toon or, Pantyraid. Raid times/days are Tue/Thur 8-11pm, we're potentially adding another hour/day for mythic progressionTitan7 5d
5d LF semi-hardcore Raiding Guild Hello Guys and Gals I have decided to take legion serious with progression and need to join a mature and established guild I've played causally the last 3 expansions due to no interest and previous guild disbandment but looking to find a new long term home i have every class But pref to Play Ret , Holy or Prot as a Paladin followed by a DH I'm long time player and I'm also dedicated so if you are looking for a experienced and a quality raider I'm your guy that will always be on time thank youXbloodknight4 5d
5d Returning Player LF Home DeleteDódsferd0 5d
5d Selling White Primal Raptor, 25k! I've done the HARD part for you and collected the 9999 dinosaur bones the hard way to get the sweet looking Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor I am asking 25k, let me know if you are interested! I will be on everyday for the most part, thank you.Tiierra1 5d
5d [A] Get Slammed Recruiting Mythic Raiders About Us We are a group of players with varying levels of history within WoW, but a majority of our leadership has played since vanilla. Many of us have experience raiding at a top server level through the various expacs and have had a blast doing it. Raiding Our first and foremost goal is to clear mythic content while it is current. Raiding is something we take seriously and in Legion we want to take on the challenge of clearing raids previous to the next tier coming out. Social This is a group of adults that when not raiding together (and when occasionally raiding together) act like children. We banter a lot in good fun and you need to be okay with taking !@#$ every once in awhile (it means we like you). Times When we raid: Sunday 1PM-5PM Central (11AM-3PM PST, 2PM-6PM EST) Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM (6:30PM-9:30PM PST, 9:30PM-12:30PM EST) Thursday 8:30PM-11:30PM (6:30PM-9:30PM PST, 9:30PM-12:30PM EST) Recruiting Date Updated: 8/25/2016 We are always looking for like-minded players who want to progress, so we welcome anyone to apply below. Our current needs are as follows: Ranged DPS Balance Druid: High Melee DPS Demon Hunter: Medium Heals Restoration Shaman: Very High Holy Paladin: Very High Application https://goo.gl/forms/J947hyYdpSoSPDlB3 Battletag: Bork#11356Borkjak2 5d
6d LF semi-hardcore raiding guild LF a guild for a legion raid spot. Took a break for WoD but looking to get back into raiding for legion. Was previously a heroic raider during MoP and if I continued to play during Draenor would have been a Mythic raider. I would like to play my shaman (preferably enhance, but willing to play elemental as well), or a dps DK, or hunter. Also have a druid/mage/warrior that I could raid with as well, but more comfortable with shaman/dk/hunter. Preferable raid times are any weekday after 6 pm PST. Want to find a semi-hardcore raiding guild that wants to push towards end game content while it is still viable.Legook1 6d
6d Wits End LF Mythic Raiders for Legion <Wits End> is a returning guild with old roots on KT. The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. Now after a long and rejuvenating break, we are back for Legion. Mythic raiding is our primary focus for Legion. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We plan to only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. We enjoy competition and like to down bosses as efficiently as possible. We have no plans to raid HFC. Until Legion we will mostly be running mythic dungeons, pvping, and leveling alts. Due to the recruiting supply, we are now requiring mythic (pre-WoD heroic) raiding experience in one's WoW career for all new applicants. Raid Times Thursday 6-9 Server (8-11 Eastern) Sunday 5-9 Server (7-11 Eastern) Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS (moderate) - mage, lock, hunter Healer (none) Melee DPS (none) Tank (none) If you can and are willing to play more than one role, please let us know. ALL players of exceptional skill and past experience who are interested should inquire, even if spec is unlisted. Recruiting needs are diminishing quickly, so contact us asap. Contact us if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! witsendkt.enjin.com Hobbes#1213Hawbs6 6d
6d Warlock LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Hello KT. I'm in search of a semi-hardcore guild that is in need of warlocks for Legion! I'm looking for a guild that raids a couple nights a week and pushes hard for mythic progression while still maintaining a chill atmosphere. I'm a veteran player who has been playing since late vanilla and my experiences raiding are very broad. I have raided as all 3 roles since BC and have been everything from a 7 night hardcore raider pushing server firsts during Cata to a 2 night can't even get a full group raider during MoP. Life has its ups and downs and I take the good with the bad LOL. Currently I have all content in WOD cleared on heroic as a Resto Shaman but no mythic xp. While this is an improvement over my previous performance in MoP I am not yet satisfied. I want to clear mythic in Legion and I need a guild to do so with. I am available to raid 7 nights a week if need be from 7 pm server (9 EST) until the raid is called. If you are the leader or recruitment officer of a guild that is in need of a warlock feel free to add my btag (HyunA#1486) or reply here!Dabbation3 6d
6d WW Monk LF Raiding Guild-Limited Availability Hey everyone, I'm looking for a guild to raid with in Legion. I'm almost definitely going to be maining a WW Monk - I might switch to a Mage or Priest, but probably not. I'm a solid player and I can provide logs and such if you desire. I played a bit of Mage and Priest in Highmaul, then switched to BM Monk for all of BRF. I quit before HFC because of a ton of real life stuff going on. However, I've made some time for myself and am ready to get back into the swing of things. I know I'll get some responses that don't fit the availability I have, so I'll probably just ignore those. If anyone is planning on raiding during these times, I can guarantee it'll be worth giving me a shot! Note that I may be a tiny bit flexible with some times, but not a ton unfortunately. Here are the times I'll be available for the next 9+ months: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 8 PM Pacific - 1 AM Pacific Wednesday, Thursday: 10 PM Pacific - 1 AM Pacific Friday, Saturday: No availability (I'll likely play sometimes during these days, but I can never guarantee it)I'd prefer a two night raiding schedule, but could probably work three if it works with those times. I'd also prefer a group that tends to get into Mythic content, perhaps clearing it, but generally toward the end of the tier. I tend to enjoy this type of guild the most, rather than rushing to get into Mythic ASAP. Feel free to respond here or add me to B.Net: safetybelt#1728Msmanners0 6d
Aug 24 [A] <The Iron Circle>13/13H Recruiting Hi, I’m Taelen of The Iron Circle-Kel’thuzad and we’re looking to reload and grow the ranks of our raid team for Legion. We’re a fairly casual Heroic raiding guild that runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm to 11:00pm Server (Mountain) time. We’re not currently raiding at the moment, but we're looking to hit the ground running when the raids open up in Legion. Let me say this up front: we are not a Mythic Guild and we’re not looking to become one. Generally speaking, our goal as a guild is to get our Ahead of the Curve Feat of Strength for each tier, but we’re willing to be a bit behind the curve in order to achieve this. We’re not a high pressure, performance-driven guild, but rather a collection of players who’ve been playing together for a long time and enjoy killing virtual dragons together. That’s not to say there aren’t any expectations of performance,. A good attitude and a willingness to accept occasional constructive criticism are essential. Good attendance is appreciated, but we do understand that people sometimes have plans and life happens. All we ask is that you notify the officers beforehand so we can fill your spot. Lastly, a sense of humor is absolutely mandatory. One more thing: we’re not a friends and family guild per say, but we’re definitely a friendly guild. At the end of the day, we’re here to have fun and make friends. To that end, we don’t have much tolerance for jerks, tryhards, and the like. A good attitude and willingness to make friends is going to win you more points with us than your logs. We’re fairly open to all roles and classes right now, with a preference for ranged DPS over melee. The only class/roles we’re closed on would be DH and Druid tanks, Mages, and Druid and Priest healers. Anyone who can fulfill more than one role would be greatly appreciated! Repairs, feasts, flasks, and potions are provided by the guild. If this sounds like a fun time to you, here’s how you can contact us: -Add Taelen#1269 on Battletag -Message or mail Aeleus, Rogueone, Samalle, Jakvar, or Avostear in game -Post here with your Battletag -Apply at http://site5798341e374c7.enjin.com/Taelen0 Aug 24
Aug 24 [A]Affinity LFM for Legion Hello Friends, Affinity of Kel'thuzad is recruiting for raids during Legion. We are a close group of friends who want to raid hard, but not often. I would put us somewhere around the middle of the road between casual and hardcore. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. In WOD we managed to clear everything on Heroic, but just couldn't get the body count for Mythic Raids. In Legion we want that to change. We are recruiting for all specs/classes. If you have friends or toons on a different server we will gladly accept folks who want to raid with us cross realm to try us out. If you like us, you can come on over. We're looking to raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 7-10 PST, with an optional 3rd day if everyone wants to. The main things we look for in recruits: Good attitude (no seriously, no jerks, be chill). Good attendance. You should join us if: You want to raid hard, but only 2-3 nights a week. You want to be flexible with classes/specs you want to play. We want you to play what you have fun with. You want friends you can count on to be there during raid times. You want friends to PVP with on off-raid times, and not rage out You want to push the new Mythic Dungeons You want free-repairs and raid mats. You play WOW to have fun over all else! If you want to join: Just PM me here, or send a friend request to B-Tag: Smellybacon#1113. We do not have some in depth recruitment application process. If you hang out in the guild/raids and get along with us, then you will stay. If you rage, are excessively rude, or !@#$%y, then you'll get kicked. Remember we're all here to have fun! -SmellybaconSpelcheck4 Aug 24
Aug 23 LF guild to Raid and PVP with in Legion Looking for a guild to raid and pvp with in Legion. Have only played casually the last couple of years. Looking to play around 8PM - later server time. I can heal and dps on any toon but I prefer to heal on my disc priest or shaman.Darkheals1 Aug 23
Aug 23 Mage and Druid LF home Considering transferring to KT. Mage and Druid will be looking for a home. Will be mostly PvP oriented but will want to do raiding (nothing competitive but possibly Mythics) Both are seasoned players with raiding experience in New mythics and Hold heroics. Prefer late Friday and Saturday or after 8 PM EST Sunday - Thursday 1-2 days a week. Heavy pvp oriented guilds are also considered as we will be pushing pvp heavily. my BTag is suavepeanuts#1992Amanielia1 Aug 23
Aug 23 <Archive> New H-Raiding Guild LFM <Archive> is a brand new alliance raiding guild made up of a small core of long time KT raiders and friends. We want to progress quickly through normal content and become a solid heroic raiding guild with intentions to move into mythic once we get the talent and the numbers. Raid Nights: Tuesday Sunday Along with raiding we plan to foster a unique guild community with time slotted to help foster growth in new players and give focus to experienced raiders. This will be accomplished by frequently doing guild dungeons and daily groups along with rewards for contributing to the guild culture and resources. We really want to have a unique and tight-knit guild atmosphere with a family and friends vibe that can still push bosses down in legion! If you think Archive is right for you leave a message here or contact LostDream#1972Kalibri4 Aug 23