Kel'Thuzad

6d 853 hpally lf raiding guild As the title says! Just came back a few weeks ago from 2+ year break and looking to come back and raid strong with a guild! here's my choices! Paladin: Holy Availability: All EST Sunday: 8pm-1am Monday: 8pm-1am Tuesday: 8pm-3am Wednesday: 6pm-3am Thursday: 6pm-1am Friday: 8pm-1am Saturday: 8pm-1am About me! All Prenerf progression! BC Very Casual due to strict work/basic training schedule! Wrath/Cata Semi hardcore=military active Naxx 15/15 Ulduar 12/14H TOC 10 man achieve for no wipes 5/5H ICC 10/12H pre30% Cata BWD 6/6H BOT 2/5H To4W 2/2H FL 6/7H DS 10-15% Nerf clear MOP MSV 5/6H HoF 4/6H ToES 3/4H ToT 10/13H but had DA to 5% wipe SoO 11/14H Pre Mythic WoD 2/6M HM Legion 7/7 Normal ED 3/7H ED https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XyNRxLrBPjGQm8YT Had an awful PC going into WoD and just recently bought a new one! http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5584198198 If this interests you ADD ME SEPHIRIYA#1549Sephiriya0 6d
6d Havoc DH lf laid back raiding team Hey all. Coming back after a stint away and looking to get back into raiding. Nothing major, looking at 2 4 hr or 3 3hr nights a week other than mon/sun. In terms of background, I last left off with indestructible as a balance druid during MoP after H Lei Shen when college got in the way. Feel free to hit me up on here or in game during the day time. Largely looking for a guild aiming for ahead of the curve achieves on a loose time frame, or at least the majority of mythics in a raid tier before the next releases.Shadwfury0 6d
Sep 22 KT Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore Raiding? I am wondering if KT would be up for a Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore raiding guild. I mean 3-4 nights a week, 3-4 hours a night raiding. Mythic/Mythic+ for any who is under-geared, constantly being active and social? What other goals do you guys have in mind? Talk to me. I might just start this guild myself. You can also contact me in-game. Real ID: Raznoth#1370Apokys0 Sep 22
Sep 22 KT Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore Raiding? I am wondering if KT would be up for a Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore raiding guild. I mean 3-4 nights a week, 3-4 hours a night raiding. Mythic/Mythic+ for any who is under-geared, constantly being active and social? What other goals do you guys have in mind? Talk to me. I might just start this guild myself. You can also contact me in-game. Real ID: Raznoth#1370Apokys0 Sep 22
Sep 22 LF10pm-Whenever Friday/Saturday raid guild Hard to find time to raid with life and such.Environ0 Sep 22
Sep 21 [A] Cross Realm Daytime Raids T/Thu We are a core of raiders from different servers currently seeking a few capable DPS and a healer for mostly heroic raiding. - Tues/Thurs 9:30am-12:30 PST - Laid back atmosphere, but we like to get stuff done. We finished last tier 9/13m before we stopped raiding. Attendance is very important, but we understand when things come up. - Would prefer you be geared enough to at least run mythic dungeons, but we can also work with you since we are still early in if needed. - Need raiders who can consistently stay the entire duration of the raid. - We have people from multiple servers in the group, so a guild join is not required but you are welcome to do so(we are loosely based on Proudmoore). Please add Rejuvenating#1452 on Btag and whisper me if you think you might fit!Rejuvenating0 Sep 21
Sep 21 ~ A G L ~ (A) LF Raiders and Members ~ A G L ~ Guild Events Include: Raffles Raiding PVP Pet Battles Group Achievements Progression Emerald Nightmare: 2/7N - 0/7H - 0/7M Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST Thursday : 8:30 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST Invites start 15 minutes prior to raid time, and trash should be cleared in time for the first pull of the night at the top of the hour. Recruitment Current class openings: Pally - DPS or Heals and all Ranged DPS ~ There are no Leather openings. Expectations & General Information -You should be able to maintain at least 95% attendance during progression AND farm (aiming for 100%). This doesn't mean we don't understand real life occurrences ; if you know you will be late or absent to a raid, post in advance (as much as you can) in our designated Discord text Channel. -You should have a very profound knowledge of your class and should be able to communicate said knowledge. -You should have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, do not apply here. -Loot is distributed by a loot council formed of the leadership of the guild. Loot is handed out in a way that increases our guild's progression above all else. Enchants, gems, food, flasks and runes are needed for every raid. Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Elpantalones ( Peepants#1837 ) Raid Leads: Palvan (Palvan#1972) and Elpantalones Officers : Peeundeez (peeundeez#1601), Peedress (Peedress#1720), Jiimboslice (Galleyboy#1990)Peedress0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] Ret/Holy Pally LF casual raiding guild Returning to WoW solo mode. Just looking to find a nice group of laid-back adults to quest, dungeon, pvp, and casually raid with. Fiirnok#1861Fiirnok3 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] <Cult of Skaro> <Cult of Skaro> We are new mature guild comprised mainly of friends excited to tackle all the endgame content. Striving to down all Heroic/Mythic bosses while maintaining a funny/enjoyable atmosphere. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Current Needs: *3-4* Ranged DPS - Warlock / Mage / Hunter *2* Healers - Sham / Druid / Priest But Dëth, I have a friend that wants to join as well his class isn't listed!! Merely contact one of the names listed below and we will try to accommodate. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Raid Times: ** First week ** Wednesday 8pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm ** Future Weeks ** Tuesday 8pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For more information on the guild and/or looking for an invitation please leave a comment on this post or contact one of the names listed below. Katharn (GM) Dëth NemorosusDëth3 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] <Impulse> Casual Raiding Guild Recruiting Impulse is a newly formed casual raiding guild. Multiple players in guild with more than 9 years experience. Just looking to keep things fun but still get things done in a raiding environment. Will mostly be doing Normal and Heroic Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm - 10pm MST. (8pm - 11pm Server) What we are looking for: 1 Tank. Prefer Paladin or Druid. 2 Healers. Prefer Shaman and Druid/Paladin 5+ DPS. All classes Mele and Range Please have a decent amount of raiding experience and know your class well. Will need a headset and mic for communication. Alts are not required but welcomed! Add the battletag: Ltabes#1863 for any questions or if you are interested in joining. Thank you!Sithic0 Sep 21
Sep 21 LF Raiding guild Looking for a guild to raid with around 9pm server time.Feoh1 Sep 21
Sep 21 [A] Wax on Whacks Off LFM Heroic Progression Wax on Whacks off is recruiting DPS for Heroic raiding. We are a small guild that may push in to Mythics later but that isn't a major goal for us right now. We are looking for people with a similar mindset who can enjoy doing the raids on Heroic. We are currently recruiting all DPS with a focus on the following classes: Hunter - Marksman/BM preferably Rogue Balance Druid Shadow Priest Warlock We are also actively recruiting the following healing classes: Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin For our healers we do want them to have an acceptable DPS spec in order to use the best healers for each fight. We have multiple people who have raided in high end guilds but whose lives can no longer afford the time required to raid at a high level. We want to see the content, get geared on heroic, and, if time allows and people want to; we can progress into Mythic. Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Raid Times: 8pm to 11pm EST (6pm to 9pm server) Tues/Wed Reply to this post or add me on real ID: Skittles#1753Elezin0 Sep 21
Sep 21 A <Prejudice> recruiting We are currently seeking range dps, heals, and another tank. Raids are planned to be Tue/Wed/Thur night starting at 8pm server time and will continue until called. Feel free to contact me in-game with any questions. We also accept social members.Alexandervi0 Sep 21
Sep 20 Top 40 US Blood Tank LF Guild I'll make it short: went 11/13m with some random pugs and !@#$ guilds, I've been a top .01% frost dk my whole life.. frost sucks now, I hate unholy and it's the least viable raiding spec with almost no utility so now i'm a mother %^-*ing tank.. Obai#1931 Notable accomplishments: Realm First! Level 85 Death Knight Naxx - The Undying & The Immortal ToGC - Tribute to Insanity ICC - US 50th H LK / GotICCr Cata US 40th H Halfus US 20th H Nef US 34th H ODS *most other kills are all top 40 US as wellObai4 Sep 20
Sep 20 {A} 843 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello all, Looking ot find a guild that i can join into and push content towards Mythic Raiding. Been gearing out my monk since launch. I have done some raiding in the past but not a lot. Really havent had the chance till now to raid. Availability Monday-Friday 4 pm-1 am PST Saturday & Sunday Available All Day long Battletag: SaiyanKent#1528 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Loislanee/simpleLoislanee1 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] <Ethereal Chaos> Recruiting for Raids Hello! I am looking to reach out to players that are willing to raid from the times 8am - 11am (Server Time) three times a week (Wed/Sun/Mon). We are looking to make a progressional Mythic group with players 840+. If you're interested in a fresh new community and a progressional raiding group you can contact my account Owt#11914. Have a good rest of your day!Owtt2 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A][13/13M][EST] Severity Gaming LFM 4 Legion ============================ QUICK INFO ============================ Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Title eSports Community) Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Schedule: Tu/Th 8-12pm EST Voice Server: GameVox Sponsors: GameVox, Darkstar LLC. Website: http://www.severitygaming.com Application: http://www.severitygaming.com/app ============================ CORE RAID ============================ Focus: PvE - Mythic Raiding Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic, 13/13 Normal Blackrock Foundry: 5/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal Highmaul: 6/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 NormalLoot System: Priority Based Loot Council Schedule: Tu/Th 8-12pm EST ==== Last Updated: 9/20 ==== RECRUITMENT NEEDS ==== Effective Until: 10/31 ==== We take in the best we can as soon as we can with the intention of replacing players as better alternatives become available so don't hesitate to apply even if there isn't an opening. Below is what we're actively seeking. Healer(s): All open for Legion Melee DPS: All open for Legion Ranged DPS: All open for Legion Tank(s): All open for Legion * 840 Item Level * Apx. 2 Golden Dragons Unlocked on Artifact weapon. * Min Level 16 on Artifact weapon. * All three relics unlocked in Artifact weapon for main spec. * Full gems and enchants on gear whenever the item isn't garbage. * Have your consumables ready to go. * Be on time, late starts kill us. * Viable offspec/alt being actively worked on. ========================= MY CONTACT INFO ========================= In-Game: Delacour#1483 Skype: SGDelacour E-Mail: Delacour@severitygaming.com Have Skype? Click this link to talk to an officer NOW: http://www.severitygaming.com/wowappchat Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags: Delacour (Delacour#1483), Ilikaz (Ilikaz#1564), Villami (Teev#1151) ========================= ABOUT THE GUILD ========================= Severity Gaming: WoW formed at the release of Cataclysm (2010) as part of a "guild re-launch" for a guild that had originally formed in 2004. It now exists as a group of well rounded individuals working towards progressing the organization as a whole. What members can expect: Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience and a desire to be as transparent as possible. A proven track record. Enterprise level organization and structure. An atmosphere that promotes competition but also embraces a group mentality. A guild that is constantly learning, improving, and willing to take action to advance. Guild Repairs, Potions, Flasks, Food, etc. What we expect from our members: Knowledge of one's class that extends past cookie-cutter min-maxing and rotation. Adequate knowledge of encounter mechanics that extends past one's own class/responsibility. A humble attitude with a desire to seize every opportunity to improve the guild and raid group. Attention to detail both in and out of raid. 90% attendance and a composed progression driven attitude. Accountability for one's self and actions. A computer that can handle the game adequately. A working microphone. Enough maturity and common sense to understand and participate in typical guild banter. ===================== ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION ===================== Severity Gaming is a US eSports organization that formed in 2010, and has had a presence in various titles across recent years; World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, Minecraft, and Various Steam Titles, Soldier Front, Team Fortress 2, StarCraft 2, and Smite. We're always looking for new and exciting games to branch into! The organization itself yields leadership with a combined total of well over 25 years of successful MMO and eSports management. The group strives to facilitate meaningful game-play, relationships, and success for players of all all gaming mentalities. Our ability to maintain a friendly and sociable environment that spans many titles is they key to our success. To summarize: "Severity Gaming is more than just a raid roster."Delacour429 Sep 20
Sep 20 Anyone raid at 5 pm server???? Does anybody raid at or near 5 pm server time? The 7 or 8 pm start times is too late as I work at 6 am. Please and thank you. 845 DH, raided all but WoD. add me Wyndswyft#1579Wyndyswyft0 Sep 20
Sep 20 [A] 848 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild Equipped item level is 844. 848 in bags, but very well itemized. Looking for a guild of mature members focused on progressing quickly through Heroic raiding. Would be interested in a Mythic guild, provided the guild has a solid roster to choose from. Not looking to stumble through Mythic, carrying underperformers that are only there to meet the 20 man req. My work schedule's a bit funky, so looking for a late night(very early morning) guild. Availability as follows: Sunday: Open - 10 AM Monday: 4 AM - 10 AM Tuesday: 4 AM - 10 AM Wednesday: 4 AM - 10 AM Thursday: 4 AM - 10 AM Friday: Open Saturday: 10 PM - Open All times listed are server time, MST. Been raiding on and off since Wrath. Full cleared all raids during WoD on Heroic, 4/7 Mythic HM, and 3/10 Mythic BRF when they were current content (see character Aadris, also on KT). More than willing to trial, provide gear distribution isn't restricted to members. Feel free to reply here, or add my Battletag FoxyKiwi#1817. I can work with all voice programs, and have a working mic. Also have Shaman at 838 ilvl, with Ele and Resto specs caught up. Depending on needs, may be willing to consider switching to that toon.Lindliel0 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Cult of Skaro> Just a group of friends looking to knock out some raids! We're a casual bunch but really shooting for full heroic clears and dabbling in mythics. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8PM-11PM **** First week we are raiding Wednesday to start!Dëth0 Sep 20
Sep 19 [A] 844 Rogue LF Mythic Guild I am looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding again. I did towards the end of Cata, MoP, and WoD with some breaks in between. I main'd a HPal from Cata-MoP, and then a DiscP in WoD. I have always main'd a healer due to my guild's needs, but I have always wanted to play rogue because I love everything about them. I only have my Disc logs, so I will post them below with my rogue's armory, preferred raid times, and history. Availability: Mon: 7-11pm EST Tue: 7pm-1am EST Wed: 7pm-1am EST Thu: 7-11pm EST Fri/Sat: Not available Sun: 7pm-11 EST Raid History: Cata: DS 8/8H MoP: ToT 12/13H SoO 13/13M WoD: HM 2/7M BRF 6/10M Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7213886/7/#metric=hps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Nemasu/advanced btag: Jake#16160Senbou3 Sep 19
Sep 19 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild. About me: 24, full-time college student, part time worker and fraternity man. I have raided hardcore in the past, most notably during Wrath and Mists. During both expansions I was in die hard guilds within the top 15% of server progression. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild that can have fun, while maintaining a no-nonsense / no drama approach to raiding. This expansion looks amazing for raiding, and I'm exceptionally excited to raid again. Availability With my IRL commitments through school, work, and my brotherhood I am only available to raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 7-11 EST. I understand this is a goofy schedule for most guilds, but hope that some compromise can be made. Current Stats I am currently 843 ilvl, with rank 17/16 Outlaw/Sub artifacts. I am pulling 190-240k+ depending on Roll the Bones RNG / fight mechanics. Burst AOE varies, but I have seen upwards of 800k on really stacked trash packs. Communication I prefer to use Curse or Teamspeak for voice chat. I am very open to speaking when I need to, and likewise shutting up when my input isn't required. I'm a friendly guy, with a calm and rational demeanor so by all means interview me further over voice if you wish too. Contact Info I am online often. It is best to reach me via Battle Tag: Blightz1492 or through in-game mail to Combatical-Kel'Thuzad. I will check back to this post, but I encourage interested parties to contact me in-game. Thanks for the read everyone, looking forward to hearing form solid guilds soon!Combatical4 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] <Dirty Casuals> recruiting for raiding! New guild that moved from Arthas/Horde that was active during MoP and WoD, the veterans came back to the game and we've all come to Alliance/KT. Looking for some friendly people to start raiding with us, as well as set up some consistent pvp groups and Mythic+ dungeons. Our current raid times would be Friday-Saturday 10pm-1am or 11pm-2am EASTERN time. Even if you're nervous because you haven't raided a TON, we have plenty of experienced raiders that are more than willing to help out, we want to form a team of players that want to have FUN! Reply here or add my Btag Weric#11336Kalladdin2 Sep 19
Sep 19 ►►►Mist - 13/13m - Aiming for Top 40 US◄◄◄ About us: ... Goals: ... Schedule: ... Requirements: ... High Priority Recruitment Needs: ... Application Process: ... Battletags to reach out to: Bael#11617 (Guild Master) BigBird#11183 (Healing Officer) Apply: http://mistkt.com/apply-to-mist/Baelia14 Sep 19
Sep 19 A><Valor Forged> Late Night Guild <Valor Forged> is a new guild founded by friends from different realms and playing backgrounds. We are seeking to begin raiding this expansion on Sunday and Monday nights 10pm to Midnight. We all have prior raid experience from Leading to just being there in the background. Any questions that you may have you can whisper me in game!Exilis4 Sep 19
Sep 19 [H]<Masochistic Few> Recruiting. Currently fairly full on dps could use warlocks and monks we are in need of maybe 1 or 2 more tanks we have 0 monk tanks atm and healers.. 212 members atm all on within a week. Start raids at 7pm tuesday.. Send me or IllidansWill in game mail or message us or reply here for info/invHeatstroked0 Sep 19
Sep 19 doubts in WPV Good morning Good afternoon Good night. I am a Brazilian boy, and saw that according to the website called relmpop q the kingdom of guys has approximately 90% and 10% ally horde before it come to ask you if there is a guild focused on the word pvp in Horde.Ðø2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Twisted Concepts needs people for raiding Hello I am the GM here at Twisted Concepts and we are looking for 2 more for our raid group. LF 2 people for 10 man progression raid team, need a DPS and a Healer/DPS, Tues/Wed 7pm server time must have voice chat. We are a really solid guild with a lot of active members always looking to help. Please let me know soon if you'd like to raid Emerald Nightmare with us! Add me on Bnet and send me a whisper and we can get things sorted out!Xirod0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A] <juicy booty> Recruiting for Raids Hello, Juicy Booty is recruiting for the upcoming raids being released. We currently have a close core and need some more to fill out the rest of the raid. We're all serious players that have done all content since vanilla. Our raid times for now are Tues/Wed 7-10 server time. We currently need: 1 Healer 3 DPS (preferably ranged) We're currently all 845+ and expect you to be as well. If you're interested in a serious, yet productive raid environment with experienced raid leaders, please feel free to contact me at waltz#1281 or leave a battle tag that I can reach you at. p.s. Having a juicy booty is an added plus.Ciel1 Sep 19
Sep 18 lf 850 Six-feather fan i'm looking for 1 or 2 850 versions of this, with or without a socket, send me a in game mail if you come across one. i'm offering 120k for no socket, 160k with, i've seen them sell at this priceUpriser2 Sep 18
Sep 18 [A]<Empire of the Illidari> Morning Raids LFM Hello everyone Empire of the Illidari is up and running on Alliance Kel Thuzad and doing really well! We only have so many spots left. Before i list those ill give some info about the guild raid times All times are listed in Central time Wed: 8-10(10:30 at latest) Thurs: 8-10(10:30 at latest) Mon: 8-10(Progression day rare untill 2nd raid tier) Our goal is definitely to be in mythic content as soon possible. And the atmosphere is aimed to be relaxed and laid back but serious during raid time We use curse for voice chat and out of game text We have a solid roster, but we're always looking for exceptional players! All raid spots are competive, prove you're the best player for the role, and you'll have a spot. We're especially interested in the following classes right now: boomkin hunter mage shadow priest Contact one of Us any info and questions Guard#1945 - GM Heavensmight#1834 - Co-GM Kaylie#1125 - Recruiter It may be easier to contact me on Curse and my add is msfguard08 or Kaylanii13Kaycii2 Sep 18
Sep 17 Old School KT Thread for a new school forum 2 Since the last one is capped at 500 posts. Some oldschool names in that previous thread and it's surreal to think how long ago we all experienced vanilla WoW. Lots of familiar names especially from Pacifist. HGW vs Pacifist was a great rivalry back in the day.Wormed13 Sep 17
Sep 17 Prot Paladin LF Mythic Guild 827 Prot 828 Holy LF Raid guild. I'd prefer to MS Prot>Ret>Holy. Have loads of experience tanking throughout every expac, mostly normal modes. I really want to start some Mythic raiding and am looking for a solid group of raiders. I consider myself above average and observant. I know my gear is low at the moment, but I only hit 110 on Wednesday. Very much looking forward to Emerald Nightmare. I'd prefer 25man because more people=more fun, imo. I don't mind wiping, progression, etc. I am available for raiding most nights as I am wifeless and childless and work during the daytime (Central Time). Add my ID Karben#1919 Look forward to hearing from you ingame.Karben0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Behind enemy lines Faction changed horde to play with a friend of mine and it's like playing behind enemy lines. I cannot go anywhere to quest in Legion without 3-5 gank attempts before I'm finished up. Anywhere I go where there is a "hub" has ~15 alliance at a time. Seeing another horde run around warrants a /salute because I just feel for my fellow brethren. Night elf demonhunters and human ret / prot paladins are the absolute worst. I've already had multiple rets chase me across the map and catch up because of the 20% mounted speed increase.Djdirtdog9 Sep 17
Sep 17 847 WW Monk LF Cutting Edge Guild 847 Monk on top of my stuff this xpac looking for a guild who wants to to be something. Top parses, talk theorycrafting, acquire purps, kill mythic bosses, but at the same time knows how to have fun with the game in places like mythic dungeons (people take these too srs, they're too easy right)? I'm almost honored 8000 w nightfallen, I have a solid brewmaster OS but that's a joke. Have ~825 MM hunter ALT, going forward into the xpac. I have raided heroic since early MSV and mythic since it was released in SoO. I have never been apart of a raiding guild due to my busy school and work schedule but It's time I find something for legion. LF night guild weekday.Hoofsalad0 Sep 17
Sep 17 5 - 840+ Players LF raiding Guild Me and my friends have been running mythic dungeons consistently and now we are looking to join a competent raiding guild. Everyone in our group is 840+ running 2 possible tanks/ 2 possible healers and rest DPS. We are leaning towards a weekend raiding guild (Fri-Mon). Thanks for your time. Add me Foggy#1302 for more info.Ywarlock4 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF RAIDING GUILD Boomkin dps looking for long term serious raiding guild!! Serious inq only!! Cleared Black Rock and Hell Fire mythic with old guild.. Add my btag if intrested. Okylol#1859Hotzleaguee1 Sep 17
Sep 17 ilvl 845 mage LF Raiding guild Hey guys I'm a 845 arcane mage with experience in end game content as evident from my character profile page. Unfortunately my work schedule has changed and I'm forced to look for a weekend raid team either early morning (7a-1p east time) or late nights (1130p-2a est.) As it stands now I'm currently unavailable during the work week mon-fri, but really wish to get involved in the upcoming raid as I have been working hard not to get behind. My average dps for mythics has stayed around 170k, and heroics I've averaged 220k, I know my class and also have a mic for teamspeak. Please message me asap as I'm looking to get rite in the swing of things! B-tag-Uther#7052Tìchondrius0 Sep 17
Sep 17 HPally LF Dedicated Mythic Guild Do people still use these forums..? Currently looking for a dedicated mythic guild for the upcoming raids. It's been a while since I've taken PvE seriously, but I'm looking forward to seeing the content in this expansion and would like to do so with a good group of people. Currently just below 840 iLvL (due to bad luck with drops and not wanting to lose 6% Crit + 2% Vers for iLvL alone) but have been running all mythics weekly. What I am looking for: Consistent, chill, tight knit group of players Weekdays only Quick adaptation Good comms, no rage What you get in me: Consistency Confidence Knowledgable Fast to adapt Very active TBC: Server first experience from SSC-Black Temple. Season 3 MultiGlad - Druid, Warlock - Top 10 Teams in 2v2/3v3/5v5 Wrath: Server first experience through all pre-Ulduar content with a guild of 25 Gladiators from TBC. Played casually after clearing early Wrath content due to the state of PvP. Played casually from Cata through WoD, no PvE. Add me on battle net @ StayPlayful#1506 or send me a whisper in game.Tdb0 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF active long term raiding guild Resto sham that has raided every tier since ICC is currently seeking a permanent raiding home, played horde until last 4 months of WOD, have been a raid lead and gm for raiding guilds before but ready to be a grunt/raider again. I can raid at 8 server or later and up to 2x per week. See you in game soon.Totemsavior2 Sep 17
Sep 16 WoW TCG Loot Card Sale I was digging in an old box and found some TCG loot cards I have left. I want to sell the following UNSCRATCHED loot cards. Keep in mind these cards are no longer made and some of these are from the very old sets in the early TCG. Once these items are gone, they are gone forever. -Spurious Sarcophagus 300k -Demon Hunter's Aspect 300k -Owned x2 (Pvp Flag of ownership) 350k -Landro's Gift (Chance for Spectral Tiger and other mounts) x12 100k -Rest and Relaxation x5 75k -Landro Longshot (Tabard) x3 100k -Sandbox Tiger x7 25k -Paint Bomb x4 20k -Slash Dance x5 20k I also have a lot of the pets but I might just put them up on the AH instead. Post here or msg me in game on Xelro if you have any questions. For info on the loot card and what it does, visit WoWTCGloot.com. It covers every card released and what your getting.Xelro1 Sep 16
Sep 16 [H]Mythic Warrior, Resto Shaman, and a Rogue Hey hey ya’ll, I'm copying my post from the Guild Recruitment forums. As the title suggests, myself and two longtime friends are looking to leave this hunk of rock server, and land somewhere great. With less than a week before raids release, we’re Mythic geared/gearing 840+ and ready to hit the ground running. Clearly we’re open to server transferring, and most likely even faction changing if the offer is tantalizing enough. We’re east/central raiders looking for primarily weeknight raiding two nights a week or more for progression/cleanup, but open to schedule discussion. We also love to slay some PvP so as a side dish and off night activity Rated PvP is a plus. Warrior (Me :D) - 22. Started playing forever ago in vanilla as the gates of AQ were being opened. I’ve mained a warrior since the beginning. I main fury, but can play all three specs proficiently with ease. Prot is incredible right now and I'm willing to switch. I’m an alert and flexible, and play to the Warrior’s strengths. I live for progression raiding, it is the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW. Even when I wiped on 25 heroic rag for two months straight as the guild I was in slowly died, it was still some of the most fun I’ve ever had. I want to do it again, for real, better than before in Legion. My raiding history is: Vanilla- ZG,MC,BWL,AQ20,AQ40 to Twin Emps. BC- Pretty slack, cleared to t6 content. WOTLK- Cleared normal/heroic. Cata- Was 43rd U.S. guild during Firelands, Envisage, #1 geared warrior on my server (Arygos). MoP- Quit for most. WoD- Quit for most. I blame boredom, a lack of a strong guild and LFR. Rogue/Druid- My real life friend and roommate, we’ve been playing WoW since the end of BC together. He’s been a healer ever since I’ve known him, and a damn good one at that. He raided progression ICC heroic with me for quite sometime. He’s trying to decide on a main for legion raiding currently. He switched to a rogue to obliterate people prepatch and currently, but could switch to his druid and be equally geared in a second, whatever he is needed on is who he’s willing to main. Splashbro- Shaman - Met him as a Paladin healer in my launch weeks of Cataclysm, he is an incredible healer on any class, but is excelling at his shaman in Legion. Can talk my ear off about healer stats and competitiveness, and is an extremely dedicated player who excels in intense raid environments. We raided progression in early Cata and carried a very casual guild farther than it deserved to go. Thanks for taking the time to read all this guys, if you're interested post below or shoot me a tell whenever you can. We look forward to finding a killer home for the expac where we can slay some demons, and maybe even slap sargeras around a bit. Once again, we are ready to get in there, clear normal in the first week and hit heroic the second. Lets do it.Narsik0 Sep 16
Sep 16 845 DH LF Serious Raiding Guild Hello everyone, I am in search of a mythic raiding guild for this expansion. In Cata I was a core raider in the top guild on my server and a top 50 guild US. I took a break during WoD because of school and a lack of interest in that expansion. I am back and more than ready to continue raiding at a high level. I am currently 845ilvl main spec tank, and 842 ilvl off spec dps. I am educated on every aspect of my class and spec and can perform at a high level. What you can expect from me: -Punctuality: I will arrive at agreed upon times unless stated prior or if there is some kind of emergency. -Performance: I will perform as I am expected to. -I take criticism well and encourage others to criticize my performance so I can better myself. -Preparation: I come prepared with food & flasks, enchants & gems, and whatever else is needed. -Attitude: I have a great attitude towards this game. You won't hear me whine or complain. -Motivation: I am always looking to progress. The closer we get to downing a boss, the more I want to try. What I expect from you: -Professionalism: I expect you guys to take it as seriously as I would. As a mythic raiding guild, I'd hope everyone wants to progress as much as I do. -Attitude: Don't be total !@#$%^-s. I want to have fun and be a part of a fun environment. I am looking for an evening raiding guild that has scheduled raids on the nights of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Sunday. I live in Toronto, so I am EST, though I can be flexible with timing on those nights. I can run this game on max settings at 80+fps all the time. My internet is 15up and 125down. Ping and fps will not be a problem (unless my router explodes or my computer does.) I speak fluent english, have a solid headset, and all forms of comms (ts3, discord, vent, mumble, you name it.) If I don't have it, I will get it. I am currently on Kel'Thuzad, so a guild on here would be convenient, however, most importantly, I AM WILLING TO TRANSFER SERVERS. Yes it is true. I am very serious about transferring servers, obviously with some assurances beforehand. Please reply to this post or add me. Thank you. Virtual#1160Trapuccino1 Sep 16
Sep 15 [A]<The Endless Night> is recruiting! <The Endless Night> Is a group of close knit friends who are looking for competent raiders who wish to succeed and push top 10 server and beyond. Our goal is go down bosses and have fun with the other members of the guild. Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6-10 server (8-12 EST). We currently are looking for hunters, warlocks, mages, spriest (preferably with an OS heal spec), shamans. Any ranged spec works besides boomkin, as we already have two. Message Prodigy on bnet Prodigy#1686Pròdìgy0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [H] <ez> Mal'Ganis At <ez> we aim to be one of the leaders in progression on Mal'Ganis (US-Horde). We are currently looking for like-minded individuals to fill our core raid positions. While we do not expect perfection, a high level of class knowledge and mechanical execution is expected. This means proper itemization and consumables are being used to maximize your class's potential. As well as the ability to play more than one role as needed for progression. Be respectful of other raider's time. This does not mean that raiding and having fun are mutually exclusive, just that while focusing on progression we use our time wisely. With our raid schedule it is paramount that we do so. We understand making mistakes is part of the learning process on new encounters; however we will not tolerate people who continue to make the same errors. We need our raiders to be able to adapt to situations quickly and learn from mistakes made, rather than be held back by them. With that in mind, we stress that everyone works as a team and remain open to constructive criticism to become a more valuable player for the Guild. Expectations: - Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and Potions. - If information is available, study the current and future progression fights - Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. - Be respectful of the time people dedicate to raids - Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes made during encounters. - Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. - Ability to communicate is a must, having a working microphone is a requirement. - Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Raid times: *Sunday: 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT *Monday 9:00 PM CT - 12:00 AM CT Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Ranged DPS: Medium Priority If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. Current Progression: (M)Emeral Nightmare: 0/7 (M)Nighthold: 0/10 How to Apply!: Battle Tag Solo#1470 Battle Tag Imitate#1825 Battle Tag Megadmg#11387 Or speak to any of our officers in game!Nohugs0 Sep 15
Sep 15 848 DH Tank LF Raiding Guild Looking for a serious raiding guild to down some raids with. I'm 10/10 on all Mythic Dungeons (8/8 within the first 5 days). Currently ilvl 848 without a legendary (hopefully I'll get some juicy upgrades this week, though). I've been raiding in WoW and other MMOs for years, and I want to start getting serious again in Legion. I'm interested in joining a late-night raiding guild that is serious about downing some mythic content, any day of the week. I've been working on both of my weapons, allowing me to switch roles if necessary. Mythic dungeons are already a breeze, so I'm eagerly ready to face some new challenges with what Blizzard has to offer this expansion.Zedofel0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A] Guild LF Healer & 2-3 DPS Greetings, The [A] <Extraordinary Dotamen> are recruiting!! We are looking for 1 Cloth DPS & 1 Healer. *Any Exceptional Applicants should apply* Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server. We have fun during our raids but are recruiting those who want to progress at a good pace. We are serious during all new bosses and have more fun on those that we have on farm. The majority of the core play all different types of games together, from Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch etc.. What to Expect From Us ● Very fun environment. ● Master Looter w/ loot council. No more random dude who showed up for one night and wins a roll taking a trinket or that bull!@#$. If you are consistent you will end up getting loot. ● Most players have hardcore raiding experience but enjoy the laid back atmosphere. ● Repairs/Flasks/Food/Feasts/Etc [Most of us show up with everything before hand anyways] ● We will clear heroic, and if we have the number will do mythic raid content. What We Expect From You ● Ability to listen and adapt to fight mechanics ● Ability to learn new strategies ● Have Discord ● Attendance to raids ● Must be able to take a joke and not get salty, props if you can give a joke back. Raid Schedule All times are Mountain - Server time ● Tuesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm For more information please contact any of the following: Sargz - Raid Leader/Officer Healybacon - Guild Master Battle net Tag: Sargz#1229 Combatwombat#1116Sargz1 Sep 15
Sep 14 843 ivl veng DH LF serious raiding guild Can put in as many hours as needed on any days required. Also have the legendary ring Fragment of The Betrayer's Prison so next week after mythics I should hopefully be sitting around 850.Melidest1 Sep 14
Sep 14 LF Mid day raiding guild. LF a guild that does runs around 12pm-1pm server time start. Weird schedule has put me in a weird place the expac so I hope such a guild exists...Frostyreign2 Sep 14
Sep 14 Shaman LF morning/afternoon Raiding Guild Prefer Enh but can roll Resto. Available any day before 8 server time. Add Razkae#1574Vraash1 Sep 14