Kel'Thuzad

Dec 8, 2013 [A] Disc Priest seeking guild Hello, I am looking to transfer to a higher pop server, I'm an experienced WoW raider used to a casual atmosphere. I've cleared everything from Vanilla raids up to the last tier of ToT. I am looking however for guild ideas first. I am currently 519 equipped ilvl. I took a break towards the end of ToT as real life hit and I had to stop. I am back now and would love to continue to finish up ToT and start SoO and prepare for the new expac. I am a fast learner and a team player. I understand progression and I don't get bent out of shape on wiping. I can make generally any raid times as long as it's a set schedule so I can work around it. Thanks for any information in advance.Nynäeve2 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 540ilvl 9/14 Soo DPS LF Eastcoast Guild I cant really raid late as i am 2 hours ahead of server so i would like to find a guild that cna raid 7-10 EST or close to thatHartbeat1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Returning to WOW, 522iLvl Lock LF guild My name is Scott and I am looking to get back into wow after long break. You can look at my profile to see my heroic raiding experience and can see when I have the time to raid and all works well pushing into heroic content is not a problem. I had life happen right when I started doing DS Heroic raid. My time is looking a lot more free in the next year or more due to some changes so looking to get back into it. My warlock's name is ZenLock and I'm choosing to raid with him to change things up, but I also have my resto shaman available if its all I can get. Having only been back for 2-3 weeks now I am not as geared and I do understand that. With that said I am looking for a guild who doesn't mind the gear and doesn't mind taking me into some normal content to do a little catch up. Just looking to progress in raid content which is really fun IMO. Personal Info: Name: Scott Age:28 Work: mon, wed, fri -> 5-10pm pst, sat, sun ->1-6pm pst Karate class: Tuesday, Thursday 5:30-8pm pst I am a student currently majoring in Computer Science, I also compete internationally and train in Traditional Karate-Do. I am easy to get a long with and at the end of the day I am competitive but also here to have fun. So If after reading this you find I would be a good fit for your guild and raiding team I would love to hear from you. If you want more info on some detail's I have missed, feel free to ask, or send me message.Menoetiius1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Parental Advisory Parental Advisory is NOW RECRUITING just landed on Kel'Thuzad and are in need of a Solid Reliable Tank and the same in a Healer . Exceptional DPS will also be considered . Flex raids are Tues 8pm server 10mans are Wed/Thurs 8pm server PvP is anytime =D Several ways u can get a hold of us are : Website - Parental-Advisory.enjin.com Twitter - @ParentalAdvisry Email - xxxParentalAdvisoryxxx@gail.com InGame - Shamblezz or any of our officer'sShamblezz0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 WTS LVL 25 GUILD. I want to sell my lvl 25 guild. 5 bank tabs. over 300 members. 40k firm. Trade first then you will be promoted to Guild Master.Sephòra3 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 <Ninja Pirate Monkeys> 14/14n LFM <Ninja Pirate Monkeys> has been on KT killing bosses since the first Onyxia kill on this server. I could list everything we've done, but lets skip all that and get to the important stuff. Why we are recruiting: We are looking to start doing heroics. It is doable but very difficult to do heroic raiding without having a roster of about 12-13 people while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We are also looking towards having a soild pool of people to do Normal/Heroic raiding in Flex. Raiding with us: We raid 2 nights a week Tu/Th from 630 server till 9 server. We provide food/flasks/repairs on raid nights and it is expected that our raiders bring their own pots. We do not recruit for the bench, so you will raid as much as any other raider. Potential applicants need to be able to take criticism, and a thick skin wouldnt hurt. We like to have fun and you'll hear lots of poop jokes but we are going to call you out in order to help you if you're the one causing wipes. All of us make mistakes, but making the same mistake over and over is a one way ticket to being benched. Trust me, we just want to have fun and clear bosses but the raid > any one person. If I can count (thats debatable) the majority of our raid has been together for over 6 years, with a couple of us going all the way back to high end server first progression at level 60. Current Needs: We are now looking for 3-4 people to round out our raid team. Applicants should be 550+, and either 13/14 normal at least or have multiple full clears of Flex. You should also have your legendary cloak, or be very very close to obtaining it (like, 1-2 resets). We are currently recruiting... One Tank - Warrior/Paladin preferred so we can stop DE'ing shields. Other tanks welcome also, but we'd really like a plate tank. Melee DPS - Warrior or Paladin would be wonderful. Would go a long way if you have a workable tank set and know how to use it. Ranged DPS - Pretty much anything that isnt a hunter. Hybrids with a healing offspec preferred (spriest/boomer/ele). If you're a boomer with a tank set that might also be ok. If you feel that you're an outstanding player who can make our raid times but maybe just shy of what we're looking for, we would still like to hear from you. Casuals/Socials always welcome, we do flex runs and achievement clears on off nights and would rather promote from within when we need raiders. Please contact Valette or Roslynd in game if you have any questions. thanks!Valette5 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 2200+ Exp Spriest/Warr LF 2k+ RBGs (Oceanic) Title says it all. Looking for an experienced group of dedicated players to push 2k+ with ease on either of my characters, both are fully geared and good to go. Add Umbra#6420 if interested and here are the character armories - Blackmill - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Blackmill/advanced Villëfort - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vill%C3%ABfort/advancedBlackmill0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 9/14H Men's Wearhouse recruiting Warlock We are looking for a skilled Warlock for an immediate roster spot for this tier and beyond. But due to Mythic raiding we are slowly trying to increase our roster as we transition into 20man, so if you are an exceptional player of any class please speak with us. Our guild's core have been together on and off since Vanilla. Most of us have experience in top tier progression guilds such as Premonition, Risen, V A N Q U I S H E D, and others. We love the game and we love to raid, but due to different circumstances we can't put in the time that top tier progression guilds demand. We decided to form a casual raiding guild that is focused on heroic content with the goal of clearing each heroic tier while it is relevant, and at a decent pace. The guild officially came together in its MoP iteration for ToT. Although we were slow at the start due to not having much gear from the previous tier, we managed to finish 13/13H ToT and ended up 3rd on the server for 10man progression. Our raid times are concrete, and raids end promptly at the schedule times. We do sometimes start early as people log on in order to clear trash and give us more time on boss kills. We follow a 9-11 hour schedule, although due to Blizzcon and Holidays there may be times when we raid less. Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST Sunday 6-11 EST* *Sunday raids usually end a little earlier then 11, and when content is on farm Sundays may not have a scheduled raid assuming we can clear the instance on T/TH As a guild we have a lot to offer: Stable guild environment to enjoy the rest of MoP and as we transition into WoD -Things will be changing some as we transition into Mythic raiding for WoD. Like I said above, we have been together as a core guild for a long time and that isn't something that will change. Although we are a small guild, people are active in guild, on our forum, or playing other games such as LoL or Dota2. Relaxed raiding atmosphere -We like to have fun when we raid, since that is the main reason we play the game is for fun, but that doesn't mean we let people be sloppy or lose focus. If people are making mistakes or we are wiping on something that we have no business wiping on people do get called out and sat if it is necessary. Overall competitive players -We like to rank on World of Logs, and we try to push our DPS, Healers, and Tanks to play their best. If you are parsing low compared to the average of your class/spec you will be made fun of and encouraged to do better. We will also help analyze logs and help you figure out where you may be losing DPS in order for you to become a better player. For you to be successful raiding with us you need to be able to make our raid times. We expect people to show up on time and ready, if you have an emergency have the decency to let someone know that you won't be on. You also need to be able to play your class at a high level. Not only does this mean doing good DPS, but also not dying to avoidable boss mechanics, knowing when and how to maximize DPS, and researching fights on progression. Be mature and reliable. If you are a kid, find a casual raiding guild that won't mind if you have to eat dinner with the family, or go to your sisters volleyball game, odds are you won't fit in with us well. If you think its okay to blow off 10+ other people because Billy wants to show you his new Pokemon collection, then don't waste our time. Our average age is around 25, our members want to raid, we take time out of our schedule to raid... time that could be spent with our wives, kids, friends, and family. If you can't make a similar commitment, or don't want to, then MW isn't the place for you. That was bold for a reason, it is important. Take criticism well and use it to make yourself a better player. If you can't handle being called out for making a mistake, or try to flip the blame on someone else, then MW probably isn't the guild for you. If you can't handle progression, which includes many many hours wiping on the same boss, then find a guild that is 14/14 Normal. At least 550 ilvl Previous end game raiding experience is preferred If you are interested, or have any questions/comments, please hit us up in game. Thanks. Herrm#1787 Trip#1165 BenzinR#1648Tripcf0 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 <A> 5/14 H SoO Recruiting for Mythic <Requiem of the Fallen> 10 man US-Kel'Thuzad (Edit) (I keep updating the heading of this post because we are progressing rapidly. 4th week of Heroic Siege and we are 5/14H. That's four weeks of tuesday/wednesday raiding) (Keep up with us on WoWProgress!) We are a two night hardcore casual guild looking to recruit for Mythic in the WoD expansion. We are starting heroics and have a few months until the expansion hits to follow the changes to raiding and determine how this will affect us. The main point of this post is to advertise the opening of our doors to potential heroic minded refuges. Mainly, we are looking for players who have progressed or are currently progressing through heroics and are currently looking or could be looking for a new home in the future. We fully intend to clear this content and earn "Cutting-Edge" achievements. With a tight core in 10 man spots aren't often available so we can't offer a spot for our Heroic Siege team. This is a cruel reality of the current situation that 10 man guilds are faced with. This is not to say we won't ever be down a player on a raid night, merely that we can't make any promises for a current spot. All I can suggest is that you make an alt, join the guild, get to know us, follow our progress, and see if we are a good fit for you. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30PM-12AM EST. If you meet the following criteria then you are what we are looking for: * Wiping on new content is your first love. * Be punctual in showing up for raids. * Be mature both in age and attitude. * Show up to raids armed with knowledge of the fights, even beyond the expected goal. * Able to take criticism (We aim to nurture and foster good raiding habits through suggestions and discussions that can help raiders become even more proficient and enjoy trying to improve at their gameplay independently, rather than feel pressured or coerced by the raid to do/try new things). * Highly motivated to play WoW and do well, if you plan on quitting in the near future based on changes then maybe we aren't the guild for you. * Stable connection. * Microphone (For raiding and fostering healthy communication with the guild). * Be an exceptional player regardless of class, able to understand fights quickly, avoid any kind of raid damage easily, give feedback on boss tactics and quickly gather information required to maximize your own, and the raid's, performance on a certain fight. *Aware that as a two night guild we do not race nor do we pile on hours of extra nights to progress through the content quickly; however, our goal is efficiency. We strive to accomplish as much or more than other 3-4 night guilds with less time and less wipes. To meet a goal, such as normal garrosh or a heroic tier boss we may ask the raid for a third night of 1-2 hours (MAX). If you are tired of being in a guild that drains the fun out of your cutting edge play/goals and you want a guild that takes raiding and progression seriously but aims for the raids to be enjoying and for guild members to feel a part of something special then look no more. - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Requiem+of+the+Fallen/rating.tier16_10. - http://rotf-kt.guildlaunch.com/Dromio0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Selling Gold Challenge Modes again Our group is looking to get back into the selling business now that we have ample free time. We are not offering runs to tanks at this time (dps is the easiest to carry). Potential buyers should have completed all instances on heroic so they can zone into the challenge mode as well as have a couple invis pots for some of the instances. About us, we currently hold a couple of the realm best times on this server as well as on a couple others. We have sold to over 16 players at this time and have yet to run into an issue. Interested buyers can add me at Neyzio#1856Lilneyzo10 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Resto Drood For Flex [A] Hello KT, I normally pvp now but I used to raid frequently. LF a flex SoO group later in the evening during the week so I can complete this raid tier. I have heroic raiding experience and I know the fights. Hope to hear from you. :)Lorís1 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 LF Server Xfer and PvP Guild Just coming back to the game after a 3 year hiatus. I'm about to upgrade to MoP and I'm interested in transferring to an Eastern Time Zone PvP server. What do you guys think of Kel'Thuzad? Is the community solid? Is the Horde-Alliance ratio balanced? Is world PvP still alive and are there any active PvP guilds?Maldoror2 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 LFG Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 Hello people, I'm a Windwalker Monk with 521 PvE iLvL, Looking for a group for Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 Please let me know if someone interested to get these CMs.Blazix2 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 start a dungeon TEAM? currently Lv 6O MONK tank posting this! If youd like to team up, get some faster exp! id love to! just send me a message in game! /w Hyde see you in game! :D i want to hit up some dungeons!!!Hyde2 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 (A) LF 2k+ Rdruid for Wmd add my real id docgreenthum#1779Reckem0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 LF PVP BASED GUILD Hey guys, Planning to Xfer here soon. Got a warrior, fresh geared-2100 exp in wotlk and a DK 2300 exp in cata. I'll be honest, I got up to 2050 as PHDK, and 2300 as triple DPS. Anyway, looking for an active pvp guild. I am chilled and have a good sense of humor, always wanting to improve myself in any ways I can, and love from arena to rbg and occasional raiding. Hope I find something before I xfer there. Thanks :)Xterqt1 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 WTB Garrosh kill normal mode no loot just achieve. Msg me price here or in game thanks.Protêct0 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 WTB PROFESSION KIT Any crafter kit add me #1759Pajamy0 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 <Vivid-25>[SoO 14/14N]10m guild seeking Heals <Vivid-25>[SoO 14/14N]10m guild seeking raiders: Healer (NON- pally/druid) with good dps offspec for core 10m. Ilvl 550+ required on both specs. Raid time: Tues 7:45-11pm ST;Weds:7-11pm ST; Mon 7-10 pm ST. Casual players are also welcome. Flasks/Repairs are provided. Add Karstark#1838 or post here for more info.Chinatsu0 Dec 1, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 Selling The Shoveler I'm currently looking for a buyer for The Shoveler, willing to negotiate a fair deal for this rare item.Freshromo3 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 NEW TO KT I am new to KT(waiting on my transfer as I type this).....i transferred cause you guys are da bomb at PVP. Sooooooo with that said, I need a good PVP guild that needs a heals, am willing to level more toons and I love PVP, so any ideas on a good guild to join?Vahlamaldor3 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Guild Transfer Hows this server? My guild is thinking of transferring hereYunô6 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 New Guild LF Raiders Hello Me an my IRL friend Formed a new guild,We have both been playing since vanilla an Have lead Raids Before. We are looking for players who are looking to start a new SoO core group we both have exp in it. We want People who Know there class can pull there weight an Show up when they are required to show up Raid Times Tuesday 10ST to 1230ST Wednesday 10ST to 1230ST Possibly Thursday raids at same time We are looking for Tanks- Druid or Brewmaster Heals-Everything but prefer Hpal An a Rsham Dps- Everything but Mage Please Whisper Myself or add my Btag tweaker#1190 or The co GM ookayPapercompany0 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Don't afk in alliance shrine It's not safeVeidaz10 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Thinking of transfering Hi so im looking to transfer here for pvp i am wondering how is this server with pvp and which faction is better and out of frost dk ret pally or hunter would i have a better chance of getting a rbg team with?Epiç5 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 GDKP--official sign-up--starting oct 19th So, as many of you realize, Siege has started and I am still extremely interested in the GDKP runs and hopefully you are as well, this is more of the 'official' signup thread but if you aren't sure whats going on with this read below to see rules / requirements. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArOa3agZSKFKdFZnRHJYaExTRXZGZWFNMUg1UE82dHc#gid=0 Just post in the thread your ilvl, experience in Siege, role and the amount of gold you're willing to spend and I will add you to the spreadsheet (which is only for viewing; you need to post or talk to me if you want to be added). If you aren't added within about 12 hours feel free to contact me in game and I will make sure to add you / we'll talk. As a note I still probably won't be starting the run for another month or so. And then here is the promised background information for anyone who didn't see the original thread (copy pasted from there, so nothing new if you did read it): Ideally we will clear normals with a quickness and start into some of the easier heroic modes. Progression in the group is something I plan to take seriously and I ask that everyone that attends is able to meet the minimum requirements I have listed below. AN IDEAL GROUP PARTICIPANT - At least a 525 average item level - An alt of someone with experience in the instance - Has gold and isn't afraid to spend it on upgrading your characters gear - Someone who is on time and comes ready with consumables - Someone who regularly makes events. I understand real life happens but I won't save you a spot if you don't give me proper notice. - Knowledgeable about your class and able to perform, if we have consistent issues that are holding the group back because you aren't able to do your job I will probably talk to you about it, give you a fair chance to improve and if things don't work out they don't work out, sorry. - Open to criticisms, people make mistakes and you need to understand that if you murder the raid you are probably going to hear about it, brush it off and don't make the mistake again. - Someone who wants to have fun! It is a game and you should be looking to enjoy yourself, if you are going to be on the edge of your seat pulling your hair out because we are struggling on a boss your main has on farm, this probably isn't the group for you, accept the fact silly wipes will happen and be able to enjoy other people's company. - Those willing to take intiative. I may need someone of your role / class to call something out and I may ask YOU to do it; you should be willing to speak on voice chat / make appropriate macros to do what I ask of you. - Patience, if you give me time to set things up / get it off the ground I promise you this will be an enjoyable experience for all involved. WHAT I DO NOT WANT - Carries. Maybe once the group is a little more settled and I have enough players that I am sure are competent we can carry a person or two. I may look into this, but not right now. - Drama. I can't stand it and neither can the people I want to play with. If this run is just a way for you to project your unstable emotions don't bother. - Comments from the peanut gallery. I will have a strategy planned out for the group ahead of time and if you feel the urge to tell me it is bad, I don't really care if you send me a tell with suggestions but don't clog my voice chat saying 'lol thats not how my guild on stormrage does it.' GENERAL RULES / OUTLINE FOR THE RUN - Obviously as a part of a GDKP there will be gold involved, it will be split 10/25 ways amongst all of the people in the group, if for whatever reason you do not stay for the duration of the run you forfeit your right to any of the share, I will make a googledoc to keep track of everything and how much it ends up selling for and obviously the overall gold earned and pay out for each person. - Attendance is a huge factor as to who gets invited, if you are consistently on time and ready I will more than likely invite you over other people, those who are constantly tardy / just plain don't show up will probably be lower on this list but this is my main deciding factor on who gets to come. If for whatever reason you aren't able to come be it an emergency or just a scheduling conflict I expect you to give me notice / tell me, if you don't give me the time of day I probably will just remove you from the invite list, read above for rules on needing to leave early. - Have mumble and be in chat a few moments before the run starts. - The run will likely be hosted on friday / saturday, possibly both starting sometime early evening, not sure of an exact start time but somewhere close to 7 and likely to go for 3 or so hours. -Thank you for reading and if you have any questions / comments feel free to post them below or contact Sellins or Sellinz in game or on btag at Sellin#1193. And post below with the information I asked for at the top if you want to come.Librarian51 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 WTS Full Set of Rare Whelplings WTS Azure, Emerald, Crimson and Dark Whelplings as a set. Looking for 30k for the set PSTWildhammerer0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 xrealm arms war lf 3's 1750+ pref kfc or wmp message me in game bt= madcat#1283Stayreal0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 DK Tank LF SoO Group Hey everyone, Just currently looking for a SoO group to run on my Death Knight on the weekends. I have full experience in almost every role going through SoO and currently progressing through heroic Soo when the time allots as I am a full time student with a @#$% ton of extra curricular activities to keep up my time. I currently raid Monday - Wednesday with my main group on my druid when I am able to, and am held up most Thursdays with a group function that I am the director of. If anyone would like to talk times or availability or questions feel free to add me Townkiller#1771 CheersTownkiller1 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 WTS Spectral Porcupette I am trying to sell this pet for a price cheaper than the AH so I can get myself something nice, I am trying to sell it for 7k so it you are interested in having this spikey little ghostly companion follow you around on your adventures and maul any rival pets, whisper me, Celastalas.Celastalas0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 <Bada Bing> Casual Guild Recruiting for WoD Hello to all. <Bada Bing> is a newly formed guild on the Kel'thuzad server. We aren't looking to be the next hardcore raid guild or elitist pvp guild but a fun and relaxed guild. I myself have been around the block a couple times in this game. Playing everything from hardcore raiding to hardly raiding at all. Due to life changes I have become a more casual player. GM Resume My raid experience is very extensive over the last couple expansions. Starting in BC where I cleared everything up to 3/9 BT before super nerf. I then dropped out of progression raiding to play with friends. Come Wrath I was an officer of a OS 3D guild and then ended up running my own guild and raiding leading a group that finished the expansion 8/12 HM ICC. Cata I took a back seat and let others do the heavy lifting. Raiding here and there but finishing the expansion off with 8/8 HM DS in both 10 and 25 man and my meta achieve drake. MoP however I have not raiding much due to real life changes. I am looking to just have fun with this game again and meet new people. Guild Goals What we as a guild are focused on right now is just having fun in game. Running around doing random stuff, transmog runs, old raids and maybe even flex if we get enough people. Almost all of us in the guild right now just want to have fun in the game again like back in Vanilla and BC. Where we met friends and just enjoyed playing before this game turned into a second job. When WoD hits we will still approach it with the same attitude but we will be raiding. Days and time though are still uncertain but we will tackle that when the time comes. If any of this sounds good to you or you have any questions what so ever please feel free to hit me up either via this post or Real ID: Cevlar#1958Andor3 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 LF Alli KT Gold. Trading HordeKJ gold. Hello! I have about 120k on Horde KJ and would like to get some to Alliance KT If anyone here has a Horde KJ toon and some spare gold on Alliance KT! Please msg me! Thedarkone#1290Sammìe0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 [A] LF PvP Guild Looking for a PvP guild alliance side, any recruiting?Aerothas0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 [A] 2/14H 10 man guild LFM for Heroic/Mythic <Requiem of the Fallen> 10 man US-Kel'Thuzad We are a two night hardcore casual guild looking to recruit for Mythic in the WoD expansion. We are starting heroics and have a few months to follow the changes to raiding and determine how this will affect us. The main point of this post is to advertise the opening of our doors to 14/14 or heroic minded refuges. We fully intend to clear this content and earn "Cutting-Edge" achievements. All I can suggest is that you make an alt, join the guild, get to know us, follow our progress, and see if we are a good fit for you. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30PM-12AM EST. If you meet the following criteria then you are what we are looking for: * Wiping on new content is your first love. * Be punctual in showing up for raids. * Be mature both in age and attitude. * Show up to raids armed with knowledge of the fights, even beyond the expected goal. * Able to take criticism (We aim to nuture and foster good raiding habits through suggestions and discussions that can help raiders become even more proficient and enjoy trying to improve at their gameplay independently, rather than feel pressured or coerced by the raid to do/try new things). * Highly motivated to play WoW and do well, if you plan on quitting in the near future based on changes then maybe we aren't the guild for you. * Stable connection. * Microphone (For raiding and fostering healthy communication with the guild). * Be an exceptional player regardless of class, able to understand fights quickly, avoid any kind of raid damage easily, give feedback on boss tactics and quickly gather information required to maximize your own, and the raid's, performance on a certain fight. *Aware that as a two night guild we do not race nor do we pile on hours of extra nights to progress through the content quickly; however, our goal is efficiency. We strive to accomplish as much or more than other 3-4 night guilds with less time and less wipes. To meet a goal, such as normal garrosh or a heroic tier boss we may ask the raid for a third night of 1-2 hours (MAX). If you are tired of being in a guild that drains the fun out of your cutting edge play/goals and you want a guild that takes raiding and progression seriously but aims for the raids to be enjoying and for guild members to feel apart of something special then look no more. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Requiem+of+the+Fallen/rating.tier16_10. Guild website: http://rotf-kt.enjin.comDromio1 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 570 Fury LF Heroic SoO Raid grp Looking to raid Heroic SoO today and Wednesday 11/27. Solid dps with Tank set 9/14 HM Kills.Sayywhat0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 TriSpec knowledgable Priest LF PvE/PvP guild. I've been around since vanilla and Priest have always been my favorite class, so I pretty much know how to play all spec: Shadow, Disc, Holy (This is the order from my most favorite to least favorite). I've raided and I've pvp'd. I quit and came back. Now my main focus is to look for a 25man PvE progression guild, to join your community and be apart of your raiding family. I really want to find my passion for the game that I once had in a hardcore raiding environment where every split second was crucial to the raid, but I don't mind being in a semi-hardcore raiding environment either. I am a competent raider who knows my class well. *I do research properly and learn quick. Most of all I adapt to situation quickly. E.G - Back in Cata in Dragon Soul, when I was doing progression for HM Warmaster the whole raid nearly wiped with 2 tanks and a dps left. I decided to separate the tanks and have them taunt back and forth playing "ring around the rosie" with Warmaster until the DPS downed him, which work. This is not much of a feat. but it proves that I have the ability to adapt to situation and manage to down the boss "in progression" despite adversities. I quit pve prior to MoP so I'm not too up to date with MoP; however, I have all the achievements from Cata also I did achieve both Legendary items in that expansion which took a while unlike now the Legendary is practically welfare. PvP is a bonus. I use to be the leader of a 2500+ RBG group, which also proves that I know my class and my game sense well enough to be called a decent player. I started playing again just two weeks ago starting at 496 ilvl and now I'm currently ilvl 523. My gear is what's holding me back from raiding, but if I can find a core group I'm pretty sure this problem could be adjusted almost immediately. I live in Eastern time but I should be really flexible with most CST/Mountain Times. But if you want to contact me my Btag is = Karecgosa#1939 You could usually catch me on at 4:00PM EST(which should be 2:00PM Server time) on M/W/Th, Tuesday I'm not free until 10PM night time(8:00PM ST, which should be a good time for raiding on that day), and Friday-Sun Im usually on full time.Jcxcv0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 WTS Alani's Mount-Thundering Ruby Serpent|70k http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655/ Wanting to sell it for 70K via MasterLoot. Psst me in-game or via inbox. ~Cheers !Azhrial3 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 WTB Garrosh Normal kill As the title says I wish to purchase a Garrosh kill. I'm only after the achievement, zero loot. Feel free to contact me via in-game mail, or here.Sadbolt1 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 (A) 25 Man Dysfunction 12/14 HEROIC LFM <Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding. Guild summary Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild. !DKP loot system. Guild level 25 Progression Tier 16: 12/14 - 25 Heroic Tier 15: 13/13 - 25 Heroic US 29th Tier 14: 16/16 - 25 Heroic US 48th Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic US 121st Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic Raid times Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST About Kel'Thuzad (PVP) Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time. KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers Requirements Quality heroic raid experience while content was current and an outstanding understanding of your class and specialization. There is an expectance of proper gemming and enchanting with current World of Log parses. We provide 300/600 feasts. Potions and Flasks for all of our raiders even trials. As well as repairs are available to those of raider rank or higher as well which covers the entire night. Free enchants for raiders who have passed their trials. We're currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players. Therefore, even if your class or spec isn't listed on our website, feel free to apply! Recruiting exceptional players of all classes and specs. We are mainly looking for a hunter and another exceptional ranged. How to apply Website: http://dysfunctionkt.enjin.com/home Contact: Memnark, Wuvs, Nalkin, Lilneyzo or Disperse BattleTag: Disperse#1830Disperse500 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 LFM 1825+rbg's Hey guys I'm gonna be forming some 1825+rbg's In about 3 hours (4pm Pacific time zone). We're gonna try and push to 1900+rating, if your interested in coming along pls add me messymarve#1566 is my btagg or post on here ill check it before we start them up. You must have 1820+current rating in rbg's and at least 1700+cr in any form of arena. We will be using skype and we will be running Hpally/rdruid/priest/2war/dktc/rogue fc/Mage/lock/hunter. Hope to hear from some of you guys, no ragers pls:)Cons0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 WTB Partial SoO Normal run (3-4 bosses) I don't have the schedule to work my way into Normal on this character. But, I WTB Paladin Look-alike Tier 16 Helm (off Protectors and Sha), and Shoulders (off Shamans and Garrosh). Paying Gold by the item. Please contact me by mail in game, as I am not always on this character. Thanks,Zennthazz0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 (A) 517ilvl H-Pally LF 1800+ RBG Hi All- 517ilvl Holy Paladin looking for a group to help take me to 1800 or higher. I'm a little tired of bouncing around between 1780's and then all the way back down to low 1700's because of random OQ groups. I believe that I have the gear and skill, but just need some competent players and group leadership to finally hit 1800+. Please add-Shteeve#1277 if you have a regular spot open on your team, or are just willing to help me push a few high rated games. ThanksAequitãs0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 [A] Smile! not looking anymore thanksTorcq1 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 23, 2013 Any non-guild raiding groups? Are there any 10 mans that run raids outside of guilds? I have a KT character, but it won't let me post on him for some reason.Peroxwhygen0 Nov 23, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 [A] GAL - LF Raiders for 2nd Raid Team Gods Among Legends is looking for DPS and healers for our 2nd Normal Raid team. Reply and or hit me up ingame.Marcús0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 <cares> 10m 11/14HM recruiting for mythic Currently recruiting a few more for mythic raids in WoD. Doesn't exactly matter what you play since we can play anything. But, you know, a girl has her favorite shoes. Having the appropriate skin color is even better, but exceptions can be made if your skill level evens out your unwanted skin color. Also open to possible mergers/raid leader so that I can go back to raiding while smashed 100% of the time instead of 75%. Did I mention that we got the world first WoD dungeon boss kill? Also the only progression guild on KT that does not capitalize the first letter of our name. Get @ us. In-game contacts: Shoulderdeep or Suze Or add my battletag: bottleLOL#1561Shoulderdeep34 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 553 Shadow Priest 14/14 exp. Looking for a late night raiding guild on Kel'thuzad. I know my class like the back of my hand, I won't ever miss a raid, and I never make a mistake twice. I consider myself to be a very skilled shadow priest and overall WoW raider. Looking for 10:30pm ST-- any end time.Atheìus0 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 22, 2013 Blade of wizardry i have a blade of wizardry for sale cheapest is 11k on ah msg me in game to talk prices or hereTee3 Nov 22, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 <Late Night Crew> **Recruiting** 6/14H 25man website:http://latenightcrew.guildlaunch.com Server: US Kel'Thuzad Progression: -Tier 16(10): 14/14N 6/14H -Tier 15(10): 12/12N 6/13H -Tier 14(10): 16/16N 6/16H Currently shifting gears and converting our 10-man(6/14H) into a 25-man. Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:45p-3a east. Start times are exact, end times are approximate Looking for players: That are going to have exceptional raid attendance Positive & respectful attitude knowledgeable about his class and fights Recruitment Needs: Healers: Disc Priest, MW Monk. All healers are expected to maintain a viable dps OffSpec Tanks: Closed DPS: Open to ALL classes that show exceptional performance and awareness Our loot system is loot council. Loot is distributed by performance, attendance, and overall attitude We use Mumble for voice chat. All applicants will be reviewed and responded to within 24 hours of application. Any questions feel free to reply to this thread.Warrthorn3 Nov 21, 2013