Kel'Thuzad

Mar 12, 2013 <The United> (A)10m Recruiting A DPS for 5.2 <The United> is recruiting a 495+ivl rogue/hunter/enhance AND a mage/balance 10m, 7-11ser mon/wed T14: 16/16N 3/16 heroic. T15:1/13 as of 3/6/2013 Mission Statement: We are a group of adult gamers with RL obligations who like to raid with progression as our dedicated goal on a casual, 2-day schedule. Our objective is two-fold, to complete as much contemporary raid content that we can, but never at the expense of thoroughly enjoying World of Warcraft's raiding experience in a friendly environment. We do not add extra days and will never have you compromise real-life to make our video game raids. Brief History: Farmed HoF and ToES for 3 months. NEED FAT DPS for 5.2 normal with heroic progression soon after we clear it. About us: Being a mature group you can expect supportive officers, never getting screamed at by an angsty basement nerd "leader", and a fair loot system (rolls) for our raiders. Some "RL" titles our dedicated raiders hold include small business owner(s), chef, graduate mechanical engineering student among others. What we expect from you is a positive attitude, being prepared before the raid starts by having flasks, reforges, etc already completed, and always pulling the best out of your class. Also, we've had a slew of 490+ ilvl try out "raiders" who bring 3 dps pots and 1 flask. Don't be that guy. If this sounds like the type of raid environment for you you can contact me at Gamble#1165 Thanks and see you in-game.Quadz8 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 So Horde is officially dead here? I used to play on my old DK here in early Cata, around when Intent left, and it appears it has just gotten worse.Lohhain5 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Aye gawt mah Welfare bewtz awn sukkaz! Horde don't win very often in this battlegroup anymore =(Sodapop0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 I GOT SOMETHIN TAH SAY Awesome, now that I got your attention. Any pvp guilds recruiting on this server? I've got some decent experience pvpin in other mmos, I think I can do well if I get some help. Only reason I decided to come on this forum and post is because of the trash I get landed with looking around in chat, and I'm hoping for better experiences off the forums. If your interested in picking me up, just message me in game, I'm farming for pvp gear. I just started wow up again and hit 90 earlier today, so I'm still gettin geared, gettin my rotation down and watching vids on youtube, etc, to get better, I'm still a little rough around the edges, but I'm a faster learner.Humz16 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 I was lookin for the back door to Dire Maul.. ....because I am changing over from Alchemy to Enchanting and needed some mats.... I believe I was directly above the M in Camp [Mojache] when suddenly I was overcome with an uncontrollable urge to investigate this mediocre army of red dots I stumbled into and suddenly had a flash of memories from oh so long ago when I was just a nun in training. Every time I tried to cross the bridge, through the camp I swore I'd met the Devil. As I flew in a bit closer to inspect this now mediocre army of red dots it appears a Brute felt I got too close. I did not throw threw first punch but I will tell you, once and for all, I leveled the playing field and I'm pretty sure I will have no trouble crossing the bridge ever again. *snicker* As I sat down to some food & drink to celebrate my victory, I stepped afk and ran to my kitchen with a fog horn because my steak was searing just a little to hot and if I waited any longer I would have needed a fog lamp to locate my kitchen.. It was 2 minutes & 24 seconds to server restart so I decided what better time would there be to restart my computer. That's when it happened! I'm not sure if it was an Orc or a Troll because in the last 6 seconds of my restart, as I'm walking away from my computer... I was smacked in the side of my head with something that sounded like a frying pan.... then who knows what happened next.... I must have passed out because when I woke up I was dead!! I rubbed my eyes before resurrecting and peered both left and right wondering if that really happened! I demand a rematch you coward!! :))~Ivanaflay6 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [A]The Red Dawn, Weekend raid group LF ALL! The Red Dawn is recruiting for its Friday and Saturday night raid group. Friday raids start at 8:30 EST, while Saturday raids start at 8 EST. We are currently seeking 1 tank to fill our raid group. We will only be focusing on MSV for a short time to gear up new raid group members. Our main focus will be HoF and ToeS, and eventually Throne of Thunder. Please contact me, or add my battletag: HeatM1ser#1923 You can also contact Electryone for more information.Dotdøtdead31 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 [A] Vox 15/16H 25 Man Recruiting! <Vox> is a 25 man raiding guild located on Kel'Thuzad. We are recruiting people who know their class well, who keeps up to date on your class, and your class changes. Including people who are able to be aware of their surroundings, know the fights/are willing to pay attention and learn fights as well as not standing in fire and dying. Current progression Mogu'shan vaults 6/6 Heroic. Heart Of Fear 6/6 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 3/4 Heroic Raid Times Tuesday- 7:00pm- 10:30PM Server time (MST) 9:00pm-12:30 (EST) Wednesday- 7:00PM- 10:30PM Server time (MST) 9:00pm-12:30 (EST) Thursday- 7:00pm-10:30PM Server time. (MST)' 9:00pm-12:30 (EST) Current Recruitment Needs Tank - OPEN Off-tank Healers - OPEN Disc Priest - HIGH Holy Pally - MEDIUM DPS- OPEN Rogue- LOW Death Knight- HIGH Warlock - MEDIUM Mage - LOW Boomkin - HIGH Feral Druid - HIGH Enhance Shaman - HIGH Warrior - LOW Hunter - LOW Elemental Shaman - MEDIUM Ret Pally - LOW Monk - LOW Shadow Priest- MEDIUM If you are exceptional at your class don't be afraid to throw in an application. All dps spots are open in a sense. If you can out-dps and be very aware of your surroundings you can earn the main raiding spot. Applying Process: - In order to be considered for a trial spot, you must fill out an application and answer all the required questions. - Read the stickies and the application template on our application section - Make a new thread in the application section, copy all questions over from the template, and answer them thoroughly. - Our officers will review your application and give you all questions and concerns before you are accepted or denied. - Monitor your application frequently and try to answer all questions, from our officers, promptly. www.vox-gaming.com If you have any questions Please contact anyone bellow Recruitment officer- Odionger [Odionger#1484] (best to contact) Current Raid Leader - Rosslina GM: boltzz Officers: Shiftzone, Branalia.Odionger69 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Reckoning(25) lf4 dps/tank os dps/healer os <Reckoning> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. But our players past and skills speak for themselves. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. Reckoning is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 2 core pve groups, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Reckoning has 2 core groups in the process of filling their core rosters. Each CORE follows its own set of guidelines, attendance policies, and time. Our 2 CORE GROUPS are Reckoning & Vizix. Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Reckonings original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. Recruiting: Our core groups recruiting everything at the moment, from tanks to dps. If you feel your behind the curve but got the skill. Please talk to one of our officers. We are also expanding into the casual ranks for those that want guild perks. CORE recruits must be raid viable. We are a new MOP guild that does not mean we don’t know how to play. Recruitment needs: Reckoning Group: 5/6 MSV in 2 weeks of progression raiding Time: Tues/Wed 6pm server Hpally/Ret os Rdruid/ dps os MW Monk/ dps os melee dps w/ stong tank os Vizix Group: Times: Fri-Sun 9pm server Open recruitment 475ilvl+.. expectations possible Open 90+ Recruitment Raider requirements The ability to attend raids regularly Extensive “end-game” raid experience, 470 level gear or greater, Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Desire to engage “end-game” content efficiently and skillfully, Capacity for: following directions and receiving constructive criticism. Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully). Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully).Alikit3 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 LF DK Tank! Hello and thanks for checking out this posting. To kick this post off in proper fashion: Raid starts: 6.30 PST / 8.30CST / 9.30 EST Tu: 6.30-9.30 PST Wed:6.30-9.30 PST Sun: 6.30-9.30 PST We are currently in the market for a great Blood DK. (Other tanks will certainly be considered, but preference to a DK currently, given our current comp.) We are a recent transplant to the Kel'Thuzad server, from a much smaller server. We are a 10 man Alliance side. As a whole, we were looking for a fresh start on a high Pop server with a good economy, and tons of players on at any given time. So far we have a great team built, but are missing one tank. Our healing team is really solid, the DPS team is able to output significant numbers, and our lock wrote the current guide in the warlock section. Your co-tank will be yours truly. I used to raid quite competitively (US Top 100) but that was a while ago, and now I prefer running with a competent group in a time sensitive manner. Ideally, you would be a BLOOD DK with an OS. - Maybe you used to raid heavily, and are just coming back? - Maybe, you feel as though you have been carrying your current guild? - Maybe you got cut from a top US guild due to time constraints, or not quiiiiite being able to punch through content at the speed that is required. Should that be the case, look no further! We have a great group, good players, good times. We vary in age from about early 20's to my old a$$ in my mid 30's. Our Mumble gets a little colourful from time to time, but ALL PERSONALITIES are welcome. ***Please be able to provide current Logs for us to have a look at. Barring that, please have some past Heroic achievements for us to consider. If you have no past achievements, well then please be able to answer the following skill testing question: 6+18 = ? If you can't math good, well then please show up to raid on time and roll your face across the keyboard, as well, tbh, we don't really have that 10th person yet, so someone is better than no one.*** ***We are not a hardcore guild; However, having said that WE TAKE OUR ROLES SERIOUSLY. You will be expected to pull your weight. You will be expected to show up to raid with having prior research to the fight.*** However, if you are prone to raging, trolling, being hateful, prefer new Coke over Coke classic, making the guild look bad in /2, are playing from a prison in China for the gold, actually like Miley Cyrus or her new haircut, Keyboard turn, were featured on that show 'My Strange Addiction' for eating VICKS Vaporub, cough with your mic open, or happen to be a superstar celebrity who cannot make our regular raids due to your schedule of sleeping with supermodels and partying with Jay-Z, you may want to look elsewhere. We are currently between websites: but if you would like to put in a very brief application please head over to the old site here: http://88raiders.shivtr.com/ Likewise, I am at work all day, so please feel free to contact either myself: thunderfunk@hotmail.com or Btag: nerdrage#1735 (PLEASE LEAVE A DESCRIPTION!) PS: A stable internet connection is mandatory. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!Photai1 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 [A]<The Punishment Due>2-Night is LF DPS! Website: http://thepunishmentdue.guildlaunch.com The Punishment Due is a PvE/PvP guild on Kel'Thuzad and looking for more players for 10/25man Pandaria Raids Progression. We're fun and focused PvE Progression Raid Group for adults who enjoy Raiding without the 4-6 day raiding schedule (We do it in 2 days). We are very friendly and will not make your life a living hell, after all, at the end of the day, games are made to be fun!!! We're currently 4/12 ToT, 4/16HMs and 16/16NMs. Raid Times: Wednesday / Thursday from 7:30pm-11pm server time MST. (Raids may go longer during progression, subject to the groups discretion) Raid Rules: Come prepared to raids. Dedication and passion towards progression is required. Come prepared with knowledge of the fights and knowledge of your class. Have fun!! Loot: MS>OS Roll for 10man EPGP loot system for 25man Recruiting Needs: PvE- 2 Mages, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Balance Druid, Ret Paladin. PvP- Open for Casual RBGs, Arena, BGs. Requirements: Must be able to attend both our Raid Days( Wed. and Thur. from 7:30p-11p server time) PvEilv480+ and have some Pandaria Raid Experiences( 3/6HoF+ is a plus!) Vent+Mic ※※We currently raid 10-man( have 2 groups of 10-man), and planning to expand to 25-man in 5.2 ※※ If you'd like to become a member of The Punishment Due, please apply on our website at http://thepunishmentdue.guildlaunch.com or contact Forcelimitz, Omaya, Ashaton, Saraswatii, Vulgrim, or Reckognise. p.s. I'm no longer in TPD, so please make sure to whisper Officers of TPD above. :) Thanks!Hanagami42 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Read before joining <Calamitous Intént> Hello, I'm only posting this to describe my experience with Calamitous Intént so you can consider this while you think about joining them. Long story short, an officer (Tèk) reached out to me about my possible recruitment to their guild. We had chatted and had a solid conversation earlier today, and I told him I would let him know what I decide once I give my resume a few days on the recruitment forum. Later on, he asked me if I was saved to Heart of Fear for this week. I said no not yet, and he asked me if I wanted to join them for the last two bosses in HoF and some Terrace action. I said I would be able to help in HoF but probably not Terrace because my girlfriend had a fever and I had to get up for work early. He sent me the invite. They then linked their mumble info in raid chat. I only have used vent in the past, so I asked if he wanted me to DL it real quick.. he said yes please. So I did, and at the end of installation it asked me to restart my computer or try closing the programs which it listed and to reopen them. I first tried the closing and reopening program method, but it gave me an error message. I tried restarting and it apparently hadnt finished installation... so I began installing again (mind you, informing them what I was doing and having trouble with). This time I chose to "restart later" and it finished installing. Whether I needed to or not, I'm not 100% sure, but to try to save them time in the long run... I did what I thought was right since the program mentioned it, so I restarted once more (while letting them know I was pretty sure I figured it out). Before I logged out the GM whispered me and asked "Whats going on?" I told him I was working on getting mumble going and needed to restart one last time. It worked, and I opened mumble while relogging into wow. This whole situation took about 10 minutes. To my surprise, not only was I removed from the raid.. but Tèk also removed me as a battle.net friend.. basically portraying to me that they no longer had any interest in me as a recruit. I logged in to their server and asked Tèk what that was all about.. and he said I was removed because I didnt need to restart for mumble, and that the GM told him to move on. But to remove me from battle.net too? All because I took 10min to try to get mumble working? I expected to be treated with a little more respect than what I experienced with Calamitous Intént. Unfortunately, they made it easy for me to decide to look elsewhere. I just hope they don't treat all their recruits this way if they expect to grow into a stable, strong progression guild.Teevo7 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 481 Frost DK Looking to raid i am currently on zul'jin, but am more than willing to transfer to a good group. i am looking for a guild/group to raid with. i am a mature player who learns quickly. i also have no problem going blood, gearing up and tanking as that was what i mostly ran previously. i also have a prot pally i am looking to raid with if i cannot find something with the dk. gear is around 472 so i would need to gear it a bit. i am mostly looking for a stable raid group i can settle into. i am dependable, fast learner, and mature. really dont want to get into a raiding situation with people who are not like minded, not elitists, but also not immature or not group welfare oriented. thanks for looking and i am on most days so feel free to find me in game on this character or rikflare (my prot pally).Weakbroth0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 delete duplicateWeakbroth0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Who else has the green fires! holla fo a dollaAkkyaks0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 goobi is bestGoobiplz5 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Tank looking for raid/ looking for players Looking for a core spot in a 10m or 25m raid. If anyone has room for a prot pally or wants to form a grp please add me Roullette#1972Cannibals0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 9, 2013 LF a Blacksmith with Warrior PVP gear My mats + 250g tip. looking for Helmet and Chest Thanks! Mail me in game or add me.Environ0 Mar 9, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 [A] <Horgus Skull> recruiting for 25-mans <Horgus Skull> is looking for skilled, dedicated, and fun raiders to join our guild! Our goal is to move from running a weekly 10-man raid to a weekly 25-man raid and further advance through the new and diverse rating content that Pandaria has to offer. We run raids twice a week, so if you’re looking for a consistent but relatively lightweight raid group to join then this is the one for you! What we need Healers – All classes DPSers – All classes Raiding Schedule Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7:15pm to 9:00pm server time (9:15pm to 12:00am Eastern) Loot System We do open rolls for all loot in raids. (No complicated loot system to worry about and no need to fear that by joining you won’t get loot for months) What’s expected of you We expect our raiders to have studied the mechanics of the boss fights and to show up on time with sufficient flasks and consumables for the entire raid. (We have every profession covered in-guild so if you need help getting prepared you’ll have plenty of people who can help out) What you can expect of us Our guild leadership works hard to make sure that our raids are successful and that everyone gets a fair chance to come in, kill bosses, and get loot. While working on progression we focus on taking the best people available on a given night, we make it a point of rotating people in and out so that everyone gets to raid. Additionally, the guild covers all repairs on raid nights. Interested? If you would like to hear more about our guild and our raids, or would like to join us for raiding, then please post here or send a whisper or in-game mail to Wolphwood, Tholian, Livevil, or ShorrtroundTholian0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Huzzah! Green Fire achieved this morning! Last boss of the scenario sucked !@# but was challenging and made the green fire reward all the more...well...rewarding lol. If anyone wants some help or tips on how to defeat him feel free to message me.Akkyaks4 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 [A] <Two Drink Minimum> Recruiting 10m <Two Drink Minimum>, formerly Gnomes Do Vibrate is recruiting for 10 man raid content. The guild is level 25. We are a pretty advanced casual-ish guild (aren't we all), as in we kept within top 5-7 server ranking throughout most of wrath raids. We have an extremely friendly and knowledgeable guild base. We are currently recruiting: Tank: Non-Warrior Healer: Non-Priest DPS: Range preferred Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7pm-10pm MST (Server time) Thursday: 7pm-10pm We are running 1 10m group at this time and have made a decent stride for how late we have started. We are 6/6 6/6 4/4 currently and pushing through content at a quick pace. We do hope to jump right into the fray for T15 though. Please send any inquiries to Kassany/Amayya or Ataim/Miloh in-game via mail or PM. Thanks!Kassany5 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 Experienced Feral/Disc LF RBG group That is pretty much the entire thing, thought I'd put myself out there on some populated Alliance servers. I've played feral since BC and I've played discipline priest since s8, over 2300 and 2200 respectively. (played most classes over at least 1800) Anyway as far as RBGs go, I've only played them to 1900 and it was with awful groups when we were all undergeared and no one liked RBGs. Not trying to say that my 1900 is worth more than anyone else's, just saying that I haven't done any serious RBGs. I assume I'll have to be a bear flag carrier, which is fine with me, but I would probably be better for the team playing feral as frequently as possible. I have done few RBGs as disc, but I can learn it quickly and I'll play it well. If you are interested in either one (but preferably feral) just reply here, or send me a message on skype. trentismyhero is the skype name. I don't rage, I don't suck, and I get along pretty well with the majority of people. This is alliance only but I am planning on leveling my horde priest from 85-90 soon, leveling blows though so that could potentially never happen lol. Hope to see you fellow nerds in the arena. edit: had to fix some typos.Clompy0 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 WTB Gold CM Carry. I am trying to find a group willing to carry my rogue through all of the gold cms for gold. Respond here if you are interested.Tribulicious2 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 8, 2013 LF PvP Guild Me and a friend (rogue) are looking to join a guild running RBG's and arena teams. We are both 2200 + experienced players that have transferred recently, so we need a new home =) Also looking for a reasonably experienced spriest or huntard for 3's. whisper me in game on failtip or toss a pm my wayFailtip2 Mar 8, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Yo. I thought KT had good players. What's with all the OQ/Premades?Hunnyßadger3 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Frost DK [491] LF WEEKEND RAIDING RAIDS DURING THE FOLLOWING (SERVER) TIMES: Friday: Anytime after 11pm--> Saturday: During the day. Starting at anytime until around 10pm. Sunday: Starting anytime day or night but ending latest around 2:30am. LF a progression focused guild, one that has fun but also has players that can handle mechanics after multiple pulls, and doesn't get stuck for multiple days on a normal mode encounter. (Or you're at least in the process of building a decent raid team atm). ME: *3x 2-minute DPS drills against raiders test dummy (only AP buff active): 105k, 86k, 85k. *Once the encounter is understood I do not mess up mechanics. *I do not offspec tank, this is a straight dps toon. *My personality is laid back and I'm easy to get along with. But I focus during raid time. Why is my schedule so weird? I'm Pacific time zone and work long hours unfortunately, and Saturday night is time for me to be social in RL. To contact me: DeadraHelix#1993 Thx!Spinecloud1 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 [A10] <Calamitous Intent> Progressive Raiding <Calamitous Intent> is currently open for recruitment for a Healer and DPS for 5.2 Progression. Originally a group of friends clearing old content through openraid.us, we've decided to all transfer to the same server to build a solid core group for Current Content and Heroic Progression. Our core members experience in hardcore progression ranges all the way back to vanilla, and our expertise and experience has served in many top guilds of our previous servers. We're not looking for players geared with full 5.0 Heroic Raid gear, but players who: Commit to pushing their expectations to the limits during progression Have experience in Hardcore Raid Progression play-styles Can react positively to intense situations that would otherwise change the outcome of the attempt Have the ingenuity to participate in strategizing boss fights, overall helping the raid---------------------------------- Our raid days are set in stone, but subject to add another day come progression nights. The raid times are at the moment in a general area, but may change. Raid times are as follows: Tuesday: 9pm-12pm MST Thursday: 9pm-12pm MST Sunday: 9pm-12pm MST---------------------------------- What classes is Calamitous Intent looking for? We are under recruitment, and all classes are considered. Specifically, we are looking for a few core roles and classes for our main core group. Group 1 is looking for: Resto Druid -or- Disc Priest -or- Resto Sham Ele Shaman Hunter Rogue Fury War/Frost DK ---------------------------------- What Calamitous Intent has to offer: Not only will we be progression 5.2 in a Heroic Hardcore manner, but we like to have fun. On off days, we will be hosting Firelands/Dragon Soul/BWD/BoT/Throne/ICC runs for those who still have interest in finishing their legendary questlines, or looking to pickup a new set of transmog. All of these events will be hosted through openraid.us. Aside from raiding, our guild is also open to casual play, and even an alt run group with reduced raid days and times. Other minor things include: Functional Website, with ease of access Mumble server Guild Bank access with guild repairs, and plenty of funding Guild advancement, will be looking for officers---------------------------------- Contact: If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, or contact myself or my co-leader in-game. Kliché - NRGETiK#1930 Andreus Website - calamitous-intent.comKliché31 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 5.2 Good luck to everyone in the new race tomorrow :DDisperse10 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 [A] 470 iLvl Hunter LF Guild for 5.2 Raiding Edit: I prefer raiding in a 25 man guild, but I will consider a 10 man if it is a stable group with a decent group of people. Hello there. My name is Kevin, and I come to the forums in search for a guild for 5.2 Raiding. After being inactive in the raiding scene for most of MoP, I have decided it is time to get back into the swing of things. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since May of '05. As such, I have built up a very extensive knowledge of the game, and how it works. While I am not a theorycrafter by any stretch of the imagination, I would like to consider myself above the common rabble as far as raid awareness and class knowledge. I am 19 years old, and currently unemployed and not attending college until August. I am planning on attending Colorado Technical University, which is perfect as this server is Mountain Time. I am available to raid from 7pm MST until whenever, and I am aiming for three nights per week. Previous Raid Experience: Cleared T4 while it was relevant content. BC: Cleared all but Lady Vash'j in SSC, and 1/4 TK. Killed 3/6 Battle of Mount Hyjal. WotLK: Cleared Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 (All difficulties), Malygos 10/25. In Ulduar I did 9/12 (10 man) while it was relevant content due to guild drama, our guild fell apart. Cleared ToTC 10/25 on Normal, never bothered with Heroic. Did all of ICC 10/25 on Normal, and 7/12 Heroic on 25. Cata: Cleared all of T11 on Normal 10 (on my Druid). Cleared Firelands on normal, both on 10 and 25. Cleared Dragon Soul on both 10 and 25 Normal. MoP: Did Stone Guard and Feng the Accursed before my guild decided to stop raiding. Since then, I have not played much of MoP. I have decided that now that my Hunter is back on Alliance, I would like to start getting into the game again, and with 5.2 releasing very soon, there's no better time than now. A picture of my UI, for those who desire to know: http://i.imgur.com/cnc7AMe.jpg Computer specs: Intel Quad Core Q8200 CPU Nvidia GTX 550 TI 8gb RAM 1TB 7200 RPM HDD My internet speeds are currently (according to speedtest.net, testing to a Colorado server from Washington state). 40-50 ping, 34-35 mbps Download, 4-5 mbps Upload. I have a fully functioning headset with microphone, and make sure that I do not play voice over my speakers as not to disturb others on voice chat. One last thing before I wrap this up. I play World of Warcraft with my 60 year old Mother. She absolutely loves to play the game, and if I am to join a guild, I expect that she will be offered an invitation as well. I do NOT expect a raid slot for her, simply an invitation to the guild so that she may get to know some fellow players, and have some people to do dungeons/lfr with. She enjoys raiding, but admittedly is not that great at it. She would be perfect for a bench spot, as she is capable of being online at these raid times, and would love to be given a chance to show you what she's got. Her character is Armanee on Kel'Thuzad, if you're curious and want to look her up. I look forward to hearing from all the guilds currently recruiting for their 5.2 Raid teams. If you have further questions, feel free to leave me a message here, or message me in-game if you see me online.Kelrindis1 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 Already Known 10 Man - LF HEALER/RDPS <Already Known> is a 10 man raiding guild. We are looking for 1 Healer and 2 DPS(pref caster) We raid on Fridays and Saturday at 5pm to 9pm Server Time. If you are interested send me ingame mail, message me Valliona#1176 or apply on our website, http://www.alreadyknown.comValliona0 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 LF Rogue/Unholy DK Wanting to run stars/disc,boomy, unholy dk.....idk if there is a name for that comp lol. Plz be 2k+ feel free to add my battletag as I am on a diff server. Conner#1811....I've got 2100+ exp and the boomy has 2600 exp. Thanks!Discsucks2 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 KT Premades need to step up their game 11 Man Premade just got STOMPED by a bunch of pugs. Better luck next time. http://i.imgur.com/p4P2zuW.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PvQ9Sj0.jpgMuffindiver3 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 6, 2013 kel'thuzd worst server ever this server is the worst server ever cause none of their ppl are down to earth at all. they are a bunch of spoiled brats that love to wreak havoc among ppl.Mojolovin24 Mar 6, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Ele sham needs or mage needs higher here? Hi guild officers. What's the story with ele shams vs mage needs? 25 man preferred. I thought i'd post this to try to get input so I can get gold together to get bags with gear gold together, not trying to be lazy!Fourl1 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Lookin for leveling partner from 1 for today Startin a mage alliance side, no heirlooms, got gold to get a few items, lookin for a tank or healer to get through 15-24 or so then quest till scarlet starts in the high 20s then we'll decide questing or dungeons from there, be prepared to play a lot, respond hereFourl2 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 (Noir) Looking to fill 2nd 10 man Group Noir is looking to fill our 2nd 10 man raid group for 5.2. We are currently 16/16 normal and 3/16 H. Looking for an off tank non pally, and a couple dps. Raid times 9 to 12 st on Wed and Sun at the moment the Wed could change to Tues or Thurs. We are a casual group of friends that have been raiding together on and off since BC. Message Pocketmage or Sureshotzz in game!Pocketmage0 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Buying ALL Heavy Junkboxes at 30g a piece. Feel free to PST me or COD them to me. Currently Bought:200/1400Solidsteel5 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 LF a Blood DK or Guardian Druid! Formerly of Uldum, <Eighty Eight Raiders> (name change to be decided) has experienced all sorts of content together in the 8 years since formation. From Vanilla until MoP, it's been right in the thick of progression. Our only fault? Relying on friend-of-a-friend recruiting - Meaning not always the best players were fielded and the better ones had to carry. This changed a reformation of the guild's hierarchy in T12. In this new hierarchy, not just anyone could raid. People had to be prepared and recruitment was strict. Until MoP hit, it meant fantastic progression and a highly-skilled raid group. With the new expansion several of our core left the game for a multitude of reasons. On our small server, it meant imminent doom. It became clear that we truly weren't what we once were with the addition of our replacement raiders (or scabs, as that's how they felt). That is until we recruited 3 skilled raiders to replace most of those we were carrying. For awhile progression flowed very quickly - but all good things on Uldum are not meant to last. Several more of our fantastic raiders had to quit due to school and other obligations. Unable to raid or recruit on a dead server, 5 of us (3 officers and GM) transferred to Kel'thuzad on the promise of another half of a raid. This was a farce. So, to avoid going any deeper into an already long story, this is what we're looking at. <Eighty Eight Raiders> will be transferred to Kel'thuzad to give us a solid building block for either reforming or merging. The guild name will change - We are something new, and hope to be something more. The guild will not arrive until Tuesday when our current placeholder GM transfers the guild. Until then, I'll be recruiting to fill the gaps in our core team. I hope to have these raiders with us for as long as you can tolerate my leadership. What I'm looking for are raiders skilled in both intelligence and playing ability. This is not the same as a hardcore player who only wants server firsts - you have to be able to handle our sardonic attitudes and tasteless humor! We like to have fun while raiding, but know when to be serious. We're all adults here and there is no reason we can't have fun while kicking this game's !@#. Our current team is made up of an enh/ele shaman (myself); a destro lock (who writes the how-to guides for warlocks on the WoW website); one of the most excellent mages I've ever played with; a ww monk whose talent at filling all 3 roles is truly irreplaceable; and finally a disc priest who literally smites the asses off bosses. To balance this raid group for clearing 10 man 5.2 normal modes and delving into heroics, I am looking for 2 healers and 1 tank to add to our core team. These will be from the following class and spec combinations, with a minimum ilvl of 485: Tanks (with DPS offspec): Blood DK or Guardian Druid Ranged DPS: None. Melee DPS: None. Healers: None. We are not looking to recruit every one of these class/spec combinations. Exceptional applicants who do not meet these requirements are encouraged to contact me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We also have a second team forming under our roof that needs some recruiting as well. They are in need of the following class/roles. 1 Tank:Blood DK/Prot Warrior/Prot Paladin 2 Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter The 2nd groups raid times are Tues/Weds 8-12 Eastern. Contact germX#1989 for Group 2. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Prior to transfer, our progression was 16/16N, 1/16H and elite protectors. While the skill level of our transferred raiders is significantly higher than this progression, our inability to recruit a reliable, solid core team on our previous server has held us back - a situation which will be resolved by recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders to join us on Kel'thuzad. We're all great people to be around and are looking for people to join our raiding family. We've been friends for years and are always welcoming to new recruits. The officer positions will be distributed following interviews when the core team is filled. The loot rules are a basic loot council, which we deem the fairest in loot distribution. Raid days can be discussed when roles are filled, but right now we are planning for 9:30pm-12:30pm EST. We would prefer to raid 3 days a week, but 4 is always optional. We will not be raiding Friday or Saturday. As Kel'thuzad is high-population Alliance and PvP-oriented, there's always something to do and waiting queues are low. All interested applicants should post here, or can contact me on battletag Dagon#1760. Our guild website can be found at 88raiders.shivtr.com We look forward to meeting those who choose to join us.Shakemybear10 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 [A] Mens Wearhouse LF MW Monk 10man Mens Wearhouse has been around in one form or another since vanilla. We are a very tight knit group that have been pushing top tier raid content since day one. We have moved to a much more casual raid schedule for MoP. We started about 2months late into MoP so we have only gone 3/16 heroic. But given the fresh start for 5.2, we are ready to full clear ToT!! We are looking for 1 solid MW Monk to join our healing ranks! We roll with a Holy/Disc Priest and a Resto Druid who is currently in the process of switching to a Holy Pally. We expect that you know your class and have spacial awareness. Our raid schedule is Monday and Wednesday 6pm Server time to 9pm and Sunday 4pm to 8pm Server. We will occasionally push the raid a little longer as long as we are close to a kill and if everybody is okay with it. We expect 100% commitment as you will be filling a core spot!(of course we wont crucify you if something comes up, but be respectful to everyone else and their time if you can). Contact me in game at BenzinR#1648 for any questions! :)Suspendthis0 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [A] 10man Casual Wednesday/Sunday raiding LFM We are a core group of about 8 friends that have been playing together for years across many games. Some of us have been playing wow since vanilla and have a lot of experience at different levels of raiding. This expansion we've taken a more casual approach to raiding, and over the months we have lost a few of our normal people due to Real Life issues causing us the need to rebuild. What I Expect: We are a 10m Guild looking to fill out our roster with players that can make 100% of raids at least 2 nights a week. Gear is not an issue as long as you are chill, enjoy raiding, and are somewhat intelligent you will fit in perfect. We try to raid on Wednesdays, Sundays, and/or Mondays at 9:30 EST, 7:30 Server. We are looking for people that can become part of our core group. All classes are welcome to apply as we can structure the raid around you. You will have an immediate spot in our raid. Progress: Due to the in and outs of our players since the expansion we have done the following: 6/6 Vaults 2/6 HOF 0/4 TOES I am looking for players that are looking for something more of a home. If this interests you please contact me via Server or real ID: Belial Conkèr (alt 138) Real ID: v3rbatim#1241, c0nker#1669 If for some reason you cannot find me please /who carnal and grab someone to get in touch with me. Thanks!Belial0 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [A]The Red Dawn,Tues/Thu raid group LF Healer The Red Dawn is recruiting for its Tuesday and Thursday night raid group. Raids start at 6:30 MST. We are seeking 1 Healer, preferably a Holy Paladin or Discipline Priest to fill our progression raid group. Applicants need to be at least ilvl 485 and have some raid experience. We will be focusing on HoF and ToES with some Heroic MSV to gear up for Throne of Thunder. Please contact me, or you can also contact Oweni or Dragul for more information.Electryone1 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 Syn City Recruiting Syn City is currently looking for raiders interested in progression through HoF and ToES, We are currently looking for heals (Mw Monk, Holy Paladin) and some dps, but all are welcome, we are currently running 10 mans but are working towards 25's, our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Thurs, 7-10 server time. We are a laid back group of people that understands you can't always be on the game because of life. Please apply at www.syn-city.com, whisper me in game for more info.Rikonayh0 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 WTB all Kyparite 25 gold per 20 Mail Hotwing for sales CODHotwing0 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 Buying all Exotic Leather 65g per stack Mail Mildwing COD for sales Also Sha touched leather 15g stackMildwing3 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [A] Warrior or Resto Druid LF RBG's I am a recent transfer to alliance. With the new season coming out, I would like to have a stable rbg group again that is capable of getting into the top 0.5%. If your rbg has room feel free to message me. The best days for me are Friday and Saturday as I raid during the week from 9:30pm-1am EST. I'm a multiple time duelist on both my warrior and my resto druid, missing gladiator by 3, 7 and 13 rating. I have 2.5k+ experience in 3s on my druid. I can heal, flag carry or dps. I'm a team player, stay positive, I do not tunnel and I focus on winning by performing whatever my role may be to the best of my ability. Both these characters are fully geared for pvp next season. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Preserv%c3%a9/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Lazerblad%c3%a9/simplePreservé3 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 3, 2013 494 prot pally lf raiding guild Personal requirements - Days - Doesn't matter, although I prefer weekends for better raid times. Times - I have classes every Mon - Thurs from 5PM est to 10:30PM est. This means that I would need a group that starts at 11PM est or a little later. This is why a weekend guild would be nice as I could raid at whatever time. I'm a very solid player who has been playing Paladin for 4-5 years now. I know my role and my class exceptionally well. My progression as far as raids this expansion goes is not impressive, yes, but that's because it took a bit to solidify my life schedule. Now that I have one, I can hopefully find a group and get some nice progression. Current tier experience - 6/6 norm MSV prog with 2/6 heroic exp. 6/6 norm HoF norm exp. 4/4 norm protectors elite exp. 9/9 gold CM exp.Pat4 Mar 3, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 Looking for Tranmogs runs postInxcursion0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 [A] LFM H-DRAGONSOUL 25M , KNOW YOUR STUFF Sending out invites @5:00 PM EST Add: Xclusive#1285 for InviteMaxímum0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 Leveling partner(s) for 5.2 arena season 1-90 Hello, Im looking for someone to level from 1-90 with, no heirlooms. It can be any server. I'm hoping that we can get 3 people so we can run 3's with our leveling comp for rating in 5.2. If you are interested please respond in this thread. Thank you:)ßettycrocker2 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 <Templars of the Fourth> Come join! Well we all know that when you start a new character you either have someone from your guild invite him to it so he gets all the perks etc. or you decline all guild invites until you're invited by a level 25 guild. Some friends and I decided to start our own guild and we are looking for people to join. Of course adding a bunch of random people will help level it up but we want people that are actually interested in the guild and are active on the chat. There are so many level 25 guilds that have no activity but a ton of players. So far we are only level three but we want our guild not to have too many people but have a hand-full of active people. I am posting this here because no one is going to accept an invite to a level 3 guild. So far we are just a bunch of guys who talk about anything and can be very immature at times (but who isn't?) as a matter of fact we are debating if the correct term is "Circle-bate" or "Circle-Jerk". We like doing dungeons, pvping, raids, and we also have a fetish for making alts to level and PVP together with, right now we are doing 4 subtlety rogues and BG is not fair. Would be fun to have other people to do it with! If anyone is interested in joining add the battle tag Radon#1351 and shout me a whisper. You know you'd have a good time. Since the guild is level 3 anyone that joins now will sure have lots of power later on down the road.Rahen0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 (A) Resto Druid LF 10m Raiding Guild My alt, Katclaws, is a 486 Resto druid lf a core raiding spot going into 5.2. I am 16/16 experience with attempts in heroic MSV. Open availability for raiding except for tuesday nights. If interested add my battletag Kat#1246.Malchusater0 Mar 2, 2013