Kel'Thuzad

Feb 18, 2013 wts 25 guild guild has minimal achievements as I used this for my personal bank and to transfer my gold, as such there isn't any members. The guild has 6 tabs. 75k I'll be between WoW, and Path of Exile all day feel free to talk to me in game.Rousey0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 WTS Darkmoon Rabbit and Darkmoon Eye Selling both of these, pst with offers or leave a post hereAkiromaverik0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 <Reign> Recruiting for Raid/Roster Hey, guys! <Reign> is a relatively new guild, founded approximately two weeks ago. While we are relatively new, most of our members have extensive raiding experience, dating back to Vanilla/Burning Crusade. Must of us were in the guild, Orion, and we were 8/8H in Cataclysm (I played on my old character, Definitively, which is on a different Battle.net) Currently, we are 14/16 regular content, and we plan to down the last two bosses within the week. We are currently looking for one member to complete our current raid group. Ideally, we would like a Frost DK, but we are open to other options. We are looking for someone that has decent raiding experience, along with a 485+ iLvl. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 ST. Raiders are expected to show up on time and maintain a good attendance record. Flasks and potions are provided, but they should be obtained prior to raid. Aside from that, we are also looking for more active members! We have plenty to offer besides the guild perks, themselves. I lead weekly Cataclysmic raids, such as Heroic: Firelands, Heroic: BWD, Heroic: BoT, etc. In addition, we are also planning to start a second raid group. Our guild does not mass-invite; we want our guild members to feel apart of the guild. If you are interested at all or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact myself or ßacardi (Alt+225). Thank you for the time.Indefinitive6 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Holy Pally LFGuild Hello. I am currently looking for a new guild. I've been in my current guild for several years now and it is time to move on. Many friends have gone and I am looking for a fresh start, for some fun in the game again. I am 5/6H on Vaults, 4/6H on HoF and 4/4N on Terrace. I work full-time M-F until 5pm PST. I am looking for a 25m guild with a raiding schedule on weekdays only that preferably ends by 9/930pm PST. I look forward to seeing what kinds of guilds are out there. It's been a long time since I've joined a new one. Thank you.Pfeffernusse2 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 GEARED Twink LF Guild! (A) Hello, I'm a dedicated and active 70 Rogue twink. I'm currently looking for a high populated twink only guild that does frequent premades and raids. I have full Wrath gemmed and enchanted t6 and 70 PvP set. Reply to this post or message me in-game with some info on your guild. :) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/%C3%9Figgums/simpleßiggums0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 Selling Robes of Insight!! As the title says, im selling the Robes of Insight! If you are seriously interested, you can post here, of add me real ID Kmac#1205. ThanksSkruggles0 Feb 18, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Thinking of transfering here I was thinking of transferring here and looking for a guild that raids 9 PM est to around 2 AM est. Cant be on Fri/Sat I know my MoP raid experience is lacking but I am returning from a extended break and looking to get back into raiding. In Cata I was 9/13H in BD,BOT, and TFW, 6/7H in Firelands, and 8/8H in DS. If interested, please add my battletag Bluelantern 1541 or post hereAckroyd6 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Resto Sham/Mage LF guild. Myself and my husband are going to be transferring to this server within a few days. We're looking for a new guild to progress into heroics with. We haven't done much with this tier considering we just returned to WoW about 2 months ago and the fact that our current server is horrible. We were 4/8H tier 12 before we quit. I know that's not nearly impressive considering the nerfs (I believe we completed it with 10% due to making our raid group at that time), but our server is sadly dying. ANYWAY, hit me up if you're interested. We have potential, I promise. ;)Voilà1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 Skilled raider looking for a good home 472 ilvl (VERY tentative, working extremely hard to get better gear) WW Monk looking for a solid raiding guild to join the core group. Lots of raiding experience throughout Wotlk and Cata. Played a variety of DPS classes throughout my career and probably will never stop, love seeing that damoooge. Very aware of surroundings and a quick learner. Current experience is 16/16 N between my Ret pally and WW Monk. Please feel free to either whisper me in game with info or reply to this post with any interest.Shaølinn1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 WTB Blacksmithing Leveling Kit Looking to buy a blacksmithing leveling kit to take me from 1-550. Post with your price please.Crowtein1 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 [A] 2200 MW xrealm LF 2k+ RBGS pst Hey all just looking to get in with a core group or some more people that run solid groups feel free to add me #rawkin1942.Pandawan0 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 17, 2013 ALLIANCE BATTLEGROUPS?? Whats the best battlegroup for alliance? Been looking for a good server for serious MOP PvPing.Killumináti7 Feb 17, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 ive seen some things dont ask me for a dollarBillmoney2 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 Holy Priest and Holy/Ret Paladin LF Guild My girlfriend and I are transferring over to this realm and are looking for a raiding guild that is at least clearing normal modes that raids 2-3 nights a week. We both have experience with heroic progression, etc. We are both 9/16 due to our current raid group falling apart and our current realm dying. We are on EST so a guild that runs kinda early for KT's realm time would better suit us. Leave posts here please.Akiromaverik7 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 16, 2013 [A] Prot Warrior LF Raid Guild I'm currently running heroics to gear up my tank set (iLvl 445 as of now). I am looking for a Guild that is active and will help me with running heroics, and also with the opportunity to join a Core Raid group. (Doesn't have to be the main one, but at least a group that runs consistently). I tanked Back in Wrath, but took a break and DPS'ed early and Late Cata. I took a break from the game during the middle of Cata. Now i'm back to stay. I can raid any night of the week. Only exception is that on M & W it will have to be past 7:45 EST. Contact me In-game, or reply to this post.Epicwarrior1 Feb 16, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 LF RaF - I am buying Battle Chest! As the title speaks for itself. Find me in-game for more details. Battle Tag: Raznoth#1370Raznoth10 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 Trading 95k on KT for 95k on DW I've got 95k alliance side and I'm trying to trade it for some horde Deathwing gold.Maxdunkley1 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 Morning Raiding Hello! I am looking for a raiding guild that raids mornings (i.e. 8am EST) and weekdays. Any suggestions? Thanks.Lieff0 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 15, 2013 Hi! Just transferred over! Well hello there, Just transferred here from KJ, Currently looking for a PvP Guild/RBG Team!!! Add me ingame #Zeal1887Southmiami1 Feb 15, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 Possible transfer looking for Alliance Guild Hello there folks, I am currently in search of a new home and am looking at this realm as a possibility to make a hard push with progression now and in the up coming patch. I am currently logged out in gear and spec that I intend to play, however as always telents are fluid due to encounters. I Have Extensive BC and Wrath raid experience in all 3 specs. I am Experienced in 6/6 25 man MSV though never have downed Will on 25 and 6/6, 2/6 and 1/4 on 10 man as DPS.I have a Tank set I am currently assembling as I do value the flexibility of my class and believe it makes me a stronger contributor to a raid to have a off spec available. I am currently seeking 2-3 days a week with the following times as guidelines: Note: All times are CST Sat, Sun: 7:30pm- 12am Tue-Fri 5:30-11:30pm Mon: Prefer off but am negotiable Please note I do have some flex in these times. If you are seeking people and are not inside these times please make note in you reply so I know you have read this post. I am available most nights on this character on Stormreaver or you can reply or battletag me @ Jerad#1602Deathbro2 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 Experienced Raider/PVPer - LFGuild As the title says, I am returning to WoW after a brief hiatus thru most of Cata. A friend brought me to this server for PvP reasons, however I need a 'home.' Looking for a solid, experienced guild that is active throughout the week, not just at raid time. Most of my interest lies in entry-level 10man / RBGS and to expand onward as gear permits. I do not mind being side-lined for senior members or even pushed to an ALT run if needed. Currently, this is my only 90 on the server, but I have full sets of every BOA and do not mind bringing up another role if needed. My preference and expertise lie in tanking (Warrior, Druid, Pali... no DK) and my rogue. As hard as it is for some, please look past the gear at this time. I've literally just recently hit 90 and have done this solo. Past Characters if you wish to see achievements/raid experience: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Upshift/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Rivaled/simple High level overview: Vanilla Warlord Work killed my schedule the week I was to hit HWL, following week during world pvp my mage nailed a dishonorable target with nova in Stormwind. QQ Naxx 4 kills deep. Spinebreaker-Horde was not the greatest of raiding servers during these days. TBC Server first Kara, Grull, Mag, TK, Hyjal, BT, and Sunwell. WOTLK Server first Naxx, Obs, Eye, Uld, Trial (all HMs, as well), work prevented me from continuing thru ICC/Ruby, however guild went on to be server firsts here. I am pretty sure we broke World Top 20 at one point, but that is not saying much given the lack of difficulty with this xpac. CATA Made way thru server first kills on the handful of bosses available at launch, but work (unfortunately?) took a turn to busy-mode and prevented me from playing. From what I gather, I did not miss out on much. Mysts Mainly played with a friend on Mal'Ganis spamming heroics and LFR (warrior link below). Now am here LFG. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Rivaled/simpleDigtits1 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 Happy Valentine's Day, Kel'Thuzad! ♥♥♥ ♥ Happy Valentine's day! ♥ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FufQ-tc6cqk&list=FLtHDnzvnmGzDe7qCOwxU6RQYolo1 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 LFG Gold/Silver CMs Looking for a group that wants to run for gold or silver challenge modes on the weekend thur/friday/sat/sun any day is fine can run anytime after 5pm pst till whenever we want to finish post back here or add me in game wowadin#1990.Wowadín3 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 14, 2013 OOGA BOOGA BOOGA Hello, how is everybody today? ^^~Krihme6 Feb 14, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Looking for semi-serious pvp guild. Hey. I recently transferred this toon to KT and am looking to find a consistent pvp guild. I started arena last season on Echo Isles. On my lock, I played about 75 3s matches and without any organization we made it to 1900. Wasn't able to play much this season but I am looking to get more serious about rbgs and arena. I have about 3-4 free nights a week to play. Not sure what information I'm supposed to put here but thought I'd make a post. Thanks!Ryuksapple0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 (A) AWOL 11/16H Kel'Thuzad recruiting for 5.2 AWOL is a progression raiding guild on US-Kel'thuzad. Scaling down to 10m. Who we want: We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves: -Attending virtually all the raids -Having stable computers and internet connections -Min/maxing -Bringing consumables -Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes -Stable committed Raiders!!! We also want players who will be a good fit in our guild and community, so having the right personality and attitude is important to us. Our History: Tier 11 13/13H US #280 Tier 12 7/7H US #179 Tier 13 8/8H US #84 Currently: Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H Heart of Fear: 4/6H Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4H Recruiting: DPS OT with DPS/Heals OS Exceptional players of any class will be considered. Raid Times: 7:30PM - 11:30PM EST Monday-Wednesday Officers: Taroxx Ranna Contact: Bloodsaint#1889 Bloodsaint Lacaeon Belloc If you are searching for this type of guild, then visit the link below to apply. http://awolguild.com/Bloodsaint0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Looking for someone to RAF As the title says, I am looking to recruit someone to recruit-a-friend. I've been having lots of free time lately and I'm thinking leveling alts could be fun. Characters will be created here on Kel'Thuzad server. The purpose for this is also to create a long time friendship with the person who's willing to do this. What I ask from you: I ask you to get your own battle chest/expantions. I don't have any other restrictions. what I will be providing: Gold, bags, mounts, glyphs, craftables. You can contact me in game on any of those characters: Yoken, Aurolia, Vimak. or you can add me on real ID: tijim_20@hotmail.comYoken6 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 casual intent 10 man lf dps Looking for a DPS for a casual 10 man within Intent. Currently 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 0/4 TES. Raid times are Sunday / Monday 6:30 server to 11:00. Pst me in-game or post here.Pat3 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Looking for Dedicated pvp for 5.2 Looking for a guild which has members that frequently participate in arena and rbgs. Started this season very late, was extremely casual at the beginning of the expansion, and I am looking for teams for next season. I have played at 2300 mmr in 3s on my Elemental shaman, and hit 2400 in 5s on him as well. 1700 RBG experience(always focused more on arena). Here is the shaman's armory link with some proof: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Eeboula/statistic#21:152 Switched to playing my hunter a month or so ago, and really enjoy it. I have had the character since vanilla, where it was used as a twink in the 29, 39, and 49 bracket. Playing a hunter is infinitely easier than playing a shaman so hopefully you will excuse my lack of experience in organized pvp on him. you are also welcome to add my battletag with any questions or info you may have Nihlathek#1576Tivonal0 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 riddle me this riddle me that ur all still playing wow and prolly fatBillmoney7 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 13, 2013 Swamp of Sorrows fail Darowend, Puddlepirate, Yzwergysomething or other (paladin) and Drunkenbull. 4 on 2 and you lost? Really? Do the WoW community a favor and uninstall the game. Love, Mass Cultural Delusion -Mal'Ganis *edit names found.Letanius49 Feb 13, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Mage PvP Videos and (Free) Guides! Hey guys, If anyone is looking for some mage guides or some mage pvp videos check me out on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheXenos21 Also, if any other Youtuber's out there want to do a video together Ill be happy to, add my battletag: IG3T#1519 Make sure the description says like "Videos" or something. If you like the stuff gimme a like and sub :), trying to get more well known so I can quit my job, soon the money from YouTube will be enough to sustain me.Rozenzo4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Resto Shammy LF Late Night Raid I used to raid on KT, still have friends on the server. I work late so looking for a guild who raids midnight EST. 2-3 days a week preferred. I have no raided much this expansion but I am looking to get back into it. Check my old progress and my old achievements and what I used to do. Was healing officer for many years and a great amount of experience in pve and pvp. My main is on tanaris but I will transfer if I find the guild. battletag: Rhyzanor#1105Rhyzanor2 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 (A) Reckoning LF DPS & 2nd raid grp <Reckoning> talented, geared, mature, and experienced Alliance players interested in pursuing a balanced approach to elite, end-game raiding. We may have yet to raid 10 mans. But our players past and skills speak for themselves, including server firsts from 40 to 25 man raid content.. If you are unable to commit to a raid group. Please don’t waste your time or ours. Reckoning is an Alliance guild on primarily focused on casual PVE/PVP progression. We are in the process of filling our 2 core pve groups, and our core RBG grp is looking for leaders. How we work: Reckoning has 2 core groups in the process of filling their core rosters. Each CORE follows its own set of guidelines, attendance policies, and time. Our 2 CORE GROUPS are Reckoning & Vizix (needs everything has not begun raiding) Our Leadership enjoyed cutting-edge content progression through the completion of original Naxxramas,some belonging to preeminent raiding organizations, ranking among the world’s top 50 guilds in terms of progression. With a renewed interest in raiding, Reckonings original leaders, as well as many of its core members, have returned to active progression and seek like-minded individuals to finalize its roster of exceptional players. Our core groups recruiting everything at the moment, from tanks to dps. If you feel your behind the curve but got the skill. Please talk to one of our officers. We are also expanding into the casual ranks for those that want guild perks. CORE recruits must be raid viable. We are a new MOP guild that does not mean we don’t know how to play. Recruitment needs: Reckoning Group: Time: Tues/Wed (Optional Sundays)6pm server Progression: 1/6MSV 1st night in Ele Shaman S Priest Vizix Group: Raid Leader spots open Times: Fri-Sun 9pm server Open recruitment 470ilvl+.. expectations possible Open 90+ Recruitment Raider requirements The ability to attend raids regularly Extensive “end-game” raid experience, 470 level gear or greater, Broad knowledge of game mechanics, Desire to engage “end-game” content efficiently and skillfully, Capacity for: following directions and receiving constructive criticism. Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully). Maturity (i.e. the guild does not tolerate whiners or instigators; members are required to come prepared to all raids and treat fellow players respectfully).Alikit5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 LF a Pve guild to push 5.2 yes im transfefring over here lf a guild to push pve content on patch 5.2 my avalibble times are everday around 9pm server time thats 11pm est timeYukmouthh1 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 Wanted! Hybrid Healer/Healers for 10 man! Ever Vigilant is currently looking for good Healers/Hybrid Healers for our 10man core progression. We are currently TOES 3/4, HoF 3/6, MSV 6/6 consistently on a weekly basis. Raid days are Wednesday/Thursday. Times are 10:15pm - 1:30am Server Time (Mountain Time). The core of our raid are amazing players. We just need one more to complete the raid! Please contact myself Snowyvixen, Faithless, Paullten, or Knownentity in game ASAP for further info. No App required. EV has been on KT since 2005. We originally were a 25man semi-casual top 10 on KT guild that down sized to a 10man in Cata. We are easy going, fun, intelligent, experienced, laid back players. No elitists, wanna be gangsters etc. are allowed.Snowyvixen5 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 [A-10m] <Calamitous Intent> Hardcore Raiding <Calamitous Intent> is currently open for recruitment for a Tank and a couple DPS for 5.2 Heroic Progression. Originally a group of friends clearing old content through openraid.us, we've decided to all transfer to the same server to build a solid core group for Heroic Progression. Our core members experience in hardcore progression ranges all the way back to vanilla, and our expertise and experience has served in many top guilds of our previous servers. We're not looking for players geared with full 5.0 Heroic Raid gear, but players who: Commit to pushing their expectations to the limits during progression Have experience in Hardcore Raid Progression play-styles Can react positively to intense situations that would otherwise change the outcome of the attempt Have the ingenuity to participate in strategizing boss fights, overall helping the raid---------------------------------- Our raid days are set in stone, but subject to add another day come progression nights. The raid times are at the moment in a general area, but may change. Raid times are as follows: Monday: 7pm-10pm MST Wednesday: 7pm-10pm MST Thursday: 7pm-10pm MSTIf by chance we can add another day to the set schedule, we would add: Sunday: 7pm-10pm MSTWe also may add an additional hour to the set raid time for all scheduled days. ---------------------------------- What classes is Calamitous Intent looking for? We are under recruitment, and all classes are considered. Specifically, we are looking for a few core roles and classes for our main core group. Group 1 is looking for: Prot Warrior -or- Guardian Druid Hunter Mage Warlock Shadow Priest with Disc offspec ---------------------------------- What Calamitous Intent has to offer: Not only will we be progression 5.2 in a Heroic Hardcore manner, but we like to have fun. On off days, we will be hosting Firelands/Dragon Soul/BWD/BoT/Throne/ICC runs for those who still have interest in finishing their legendary questlines, or looking to pickup a new set of transmog. All of these events will be hosted through openraid.us. Aside from raiding, our guild is also open to casual play, and even an alt run group with reduced raid days and times. Other minor things include: Functional Website, with ease of access Mumble server Guild Bank access with guild repairs, and plenty of funding Guild advancement, will be looking for officers---------------------------------- Contact: If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, or contact myself or my co-leader in-game. Kliché (Alt Code 0233) or NRGETiK#1930 AndreusKliché16 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 491 Resto shamy LF late night hello, looking to xfer here. my current guild has broken up and looking to get back into raiding. I'm free 930PM-2AM PST. I'm curently 3/16 H exp and 16/16 reg exp, ranked on a few fights. Can link logs. I can play ele too, but prefer to heal. To talk to me for any other info reply ohere or add my battle tag (bear#1286) thanks for taking your time and reading thisHimikö4 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 12, 2013 [A] New Core Group RBGS LFM Newly formed core group looking for more members. Our Team MMR: 1950-2000 (This will drop if we bring anyone xrealm) We need: Shadow Priest: Maintain Dps, Mass Dispel on CD, Vocal about CDS (Swap Health) Holy Paladin: Vocal, Dispels Mage: Vocal about CC extremely important Considering other classes, 475 PvP min iLvL Obviously T1, message on bnet if interested in being tested. Cerebro#1414 This group is not a group full of glads and arrogant hero of the alliance, instead skilled individuals interested in pushing together to get to that high level of pvp. So if you are one of those elitist guys who think they know everything, this group is not for you.Phenom0 Feb 12, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 <Adapts> Late 10M recruiting DPS + Swing-Heal ... Tues || Thurs || Sun @ 9-12am server (11-2 EST) ... MV 4/6H || HoF 3/6H || ToES 4/4N [+elite protectors] ... We are a relatively new guild to KT with members that have extensive history in raiding and running progressive guilds. With a comparatively short time back to raiding our goal is to finish fleshing out our 10M roster with its last two spots in preparation for 5.2. With consistent WoL rankings from every core player in the raid we need the last two spots filled to complete our group. We are in current need of a swing-healer (feral,boomkin/resto, enh,ele/resto) and a DPS. The DPS position is pretty much available to any class (ideally a warlock) but we can make our decision based off of your performance more than anything. We have very simple rules. No drama, Be considerate of your fellow players. Know the fights we ask you to know in every way. Stay competitive with your own class through WoL and other sources. It's never fair to ask the rest of the group to carry someone who is lagging behind. Pots flasks and repairs covered. If you think this is the place for you please contact Voxerus, Endirish, Discgrace, Stinkinrat or Applejello in game. We will expect you to be ready out of the box. Meaning appropriate DPS, ability to carry out mechanics, and knowledge of our next set of heroic fights. If interested in a casual spot or a potential sub role please feel free to contact us with that as your objective. ... BTag: Bohr#1252 Skype: daide86Applejello1 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 LF a hardcore PVE guild hello i just recently switch from pvp to pve getting ready for patch 5.2 lf a guild that raids around 11 pm eastern tilll when everYukmouthh0 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 LF 3s team. 2200 Hunter with elite gear. 2200 hunter (this season) LF experienced threes partners for gladiator push. Fully elite geared with almost all upgrades. Will be transferring to Kel Thuzad for end of the season push and next season arena. Would also like to find a 2s, 5s, and RBG team.Sasko0 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 11, 2013 Welcome to Arson Hello! " Arson " is a new guild looking for new members. We currently are a social leveling guild with the plan in the near future to become a successful casual raiding guild. Help can be offered for those that will want help leveling. We are level 2, but we plan on leveling our guild just like we will level with members.Rombo1 Feb 11, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Resto Shaman - LF 'A' Raiding guild Going to be switching servers here soon, and I'd like to talk to some guilds before hand if possible. Would prefer a 25m raiding guild, but 10m is cool too. Feel free to post if any interest with guild websites if necessary. Thanks!Doogal4 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 490 Boomkin and 486 Prot Paladin LF Guild Like the title says, Myself a 490 boomkin and my buddy Malchusater are skilled raiders looking for a skilled core raid group that raids tues-fri We are real life friends been raiding since BC and started our own guild but through falling outs are now looking for a skilled group.Whìtt2 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Looking for Alliance Socail PvE Guild Hi I am looking for a Semi Casual Raiding and Dungeon Guild on the Server Kel'Thuzad. I am somewhat new to WoW but I am Learning I am A DPS/Tank DK I am willing to use vent or TS3Jayletcher1 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 LFM 1600+ RBGS TONIGHT 8PM EST We are looking to start a RBG group tonight at 8PM EST. We are looking for players around 1600CR minimum. Please send me an ingame message or respond to this thread. My battletag: WBP#1212 This is the make up we are aiming to fill, if we cannot get the exact classes we will get the next best thing when we form the group: - MW monk - Hpally - Rsham or Rdruid - FDK TC - Boomkin - Spriest - Destro Warlock - have - Frost mage - have - Warrior FC - have - Rogue or ele shaman (have ele sham) or hunter (have hunter) ThanksFujitsuu0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 Selling the Mottled Drake TCG Mount! Hey All, As the Title says, I am selling the Mottled Drake Trading Card Game mount! I don't really have a set in stone price I'm looking for, but if you're interested, leave a post here, or add me on wow Kmac#1205, and we can talk! ThanksSkruggles0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 WTB Level 25 Alliance Guild Looking to buy a lvl 25 Alliance guild.Herrmguild0 Feb 10, 2013
Feb 10, 2013 I am the Bronze Champion Feel my terror.Esfand5 Feb 10, 2013