Kil'jaeden

Jul 20, 2013 Halaa Tokens Anybody? Looking to see if any interest in some Token swapping in Halaa Friday 19th. Takes two to tango so would like to see if we can get at least some sort of comparable group together so it isn't all One sided. If you have some interest in this activity post it up let's see what we can get going!Kittystyle73 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 old-school ex glad resto sham LF arena teams hey kj! recently back after a 2 year hiatus, still trying to adjust to the insane amount of changes, but adjusting well. I've lost contact with most of my WoW people, so I don't know where to start in finding a crew. looking for goal oriented teammates, I'd like to get glad this season and do some high level streaming in the process. I just bought mop 5 days ago, and I already hit level 90 and have 5 pieces of tyrn, so by the time we establish something- gear won't be an issue. my experience speaks for itself.. pro gamer at 17 (http://www.lanwar.com/LWTourney.asp?Process=SHOWROSTERANDINFO&EventID=112&TourneyGameID=187), season 1 glad.. etcetc just add me smyd#1579 thanks! -purplehaze/smyd/raidbossSmyd4 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 selling panther mounts pst offers only makeing small ones for now once i have enough i will be selling the combined one.Wizzed0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Questions about Azerothian biology? Well hello there, Kil'jaeden. I'm Professor Darwin, founder of the scientific discipline of Biology. for the last 8 years, I have wondered Azeroth, detailing though fossil and archaeological remains the history of our world. If you're curious about where various exotic animals came from, or the history of peoples, I hope to be able to answer your questions. Professor DarwinDarwin11 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Astral Light Bow Looking to scoop up this bow, if anyone comes across one please contact me in game. Many thanks. PS. Oh hai KJSturmengrif17 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Doritopug?! O Doritopug, Doritopug! wherefore art thou Doritopug?Duhjuicebox12 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 @Kil'Jaeden Its Friday night Kil'Jaeden and you know what that means: PvP will happen! What are you doing tonight? For those who are interested DYC has started hosting their weekly Ulduar + ICC meta runs again now that we are no longer sick of it. Join us on Saturday @ 7pm For ICC Heroic full clear or Sunday @ 7pm for Ulduar 25 heroic. Get your drakes or just chill and have fun with us :3 But yeah....PvP planned tonight <_<Stagnetti5 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 [H] 5/13H Mage LF 10m Looking for a guild with a similar or higher progression. Available time: Mon, Wed after 6 pm Tue,Thu after 8:30 pm Sat,Sun all day. Here is a link from last Sunday's progression http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/nx72bhsr0rqtco8h/ Edit: added a link to worldoflogs.Fokkes2 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 WTB: LVL 25 GUILD Hey guys I need to buy a level 25 horde guild let me know how much you are looking for. add bt konimi#2574Konimi0 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 <H> Resto Shaman looking for guild I'm recently back after a year and a half break from wow (wife had a baby) and looking for a serious raiding guild. I've played since vanilla and have a lot of hard mode raiding experience with various classes and specs. I also have experience as a raid leader and guild master. I would prefer 10 man and will raid as either resto or ele. I'm pretty much relegated to a raid start time of 8 PM server time any week night. Feel free to respond to my post, message or mail me in game.Smokii3 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Unborn Val'kyr is up its 9:45pm server time she is in Zul'Drak Cords 75.51 22.19 (where the instance is) I already have one so thought I would pass along the info....Happy Hunting o /Annawrexya4 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 (HORDE) Illidan or Kil'Jaeden?! I can't decide to start the game again between these to servers. I like to PvP and the occasional World PvP, and I love doing dungeons and Raids. Which realm should I be in? Which has a good community and good guilds?Ralvaadar4 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 [H]Excuses 6/13H seeking more! I'll cut to the chase and make this short--we're a tight-knit group seeking a Disc Priest to fill out our roster to push progression. We raid Friday/Saturday from 8PM-Midnight PST. Battletag: Kinzo#1817 Hit me up if you're interested!Morcerf13 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Unsupported Transaction. Please do not advertise the sale of these types of transactions. While not in violation of the Terms of Use they are unsupported. If it doesn't fit in a trade window or on the auction house, it would not be supported and therefore should not be advertised on these forums. - Forum ModeratorLichmane9 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 [H][A] Pyløs' 1-600 Profession Leveling Kits Please do not advertise the sale of these types of transactions. While not in violation of the Terms of Use they are unsupported. If the item for sale doesn't fit entirely in a trade window or on the auction house, it would not be supported and therefore should not be advertised on these forums. Again, exchanging gold for access to items within a guild tab in order to level a profession up is not against our policies but they cannot be securely transferred through an in-game interface. - Forum ModeratorPyløs107 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 What guild is most notable for PvP? The only reason I came back to this !@#$-hole, casual-fest of a game is that I hear Kil'jaeden is known for their world PvP. I don't care about PvE at all; I want to roam around in battle doing battle for battles' sake. Is there any group of people that feel the same?Ralavik87 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Well, Blizzard, we meet again Ralavik3 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 LF ToT Normal Clear for my alt. 494 ilvl at the moment for my resto druid, 8/13H XP pst me in game or respond on here if anyone needs a healer.Kevin3 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 @Stagnetti http://i.imgur.com/Ej01jYl.jpg you got the rainbow + b.f.f. buff when do I move in?Skillswap4 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Ally in org...... That was fun huh. good times thanks for showing up sorry you had to leave empty handed.Candycrush81 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Good for now! I'm good for now, thanks for the quick transaction, Shimple! ^_^Yenna7 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 @You Meepsie It is LOVE LOVE LOVE at sight first! No? Is it not? No, yes? You are the corn beef to me. I am the cabbage to you! MUAH MUAH MUAH!Pepélepew59 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Kil'Jaeden Alliance/Horde PvP Guilds & FAQ -----------------------------------Last updated 9/30/12-------------------------------------------- To anyone who is looking to join a Horde or Alliance PvP guild on KJ, please look here first. Please leave comments if your guild needs to be added and I will update it as changes are needed. KJ is a large server and PvP guilds come and go, so if you know that any of the guilds listed have disbanded, please say so and I will contact IGC's for the guild to clarify before removing the info from this post. Also, I ask for everyone on both sides to leave the trolling out of this thread, it would really be appreciated. Reference links: http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Kil'jaeden_US http://openkj.com ALLIANCE GUILDS ------------------------ [Name] Huge in Japan [Focus] Arena, RBGs, PvE [Reqs] Have a positive attitude! [Site] www.huge-guild.net [IGC] Maen ---------------------- [Name] Ruinous/Rhuin/Ruin [Focus] WPvP, competitive RBGs, Arena [Reqs] Allows all to trial member (improvement expected, bad attitude towards guild members gets you gkicked), RBG members selected at team leader discrepancy [Site] Ruinnation.com [IGC] Hazda ------------------------ [Name] Schwarzenegger Will BRB [Focus] WPvP, Arenas, RBG's, Casual PvP, Casual PvE [Reqs] Vent and Mic, Full Current Season Gear, 85's with their Alts are welcome. [Site] swbrb.com [IGC] Keylogthis, Katstyle, Bebbit ------------------------ [Name] Horde Extinction <HEX> [Focus] Arena, RBGs, occasional wPvP. [Reqs] 4k resil. Knowledge of your class, positive attitude for all aspects. [Site] N/A [IGC] Xlogik, Pevy, Krahyst, Ceilx. ------------------------ [Name] Reign/Reígn. [Focus] WPVP, RBGs, Arenas, Raid Progression. [Reqs] Level 85 for Reign. No Reqs for Reígn. [Site] N/A [ICG] Neuromercury, Thriius, Wednesdai, Druím, Andarose. ------------------------ [Name] The Rising [Focus] Arena, RBGs (Have a core PvE group as well) [Reqs] Accepting all skill levels [IGC] Tugandrub, Llethe, Tukaykrit, Rubandtug HORDE GUILDS ------------------------ [Name] Gank My Alt Meet My Main [Focus] Random BGs, some Arena [Reqs] Casual PvP [Site] N/A [IGC] Wickedpally (GM), any online member ------------------------ [Name] Mal Intent [Focus] RBG's (wed 5pm, weekends vary), WPvP, Arena, minor PvE [Reqs] No Projects, Must have appropriate gear level, experience, and thoroughly understand class. Need Prot Warrior, Boomkin, Disc Priest, Sub Rogue, mages/locks may apply. All exceptional applicants are welcome [Site] http://www.wix.com/malintent/maiev [IGC] Makkir, Turc, Deivas ------------------------ [Name] Requiem [Focus] RBG's, Arenas, Premades, WPvP [Reqs] Full current season CP gear with full enchants/gems, 1750 arena rating. [Site] N/A [IGC] Darkdk, Thedivine, Archanon, Papaxsmash ------------------------- [Name] Konys Kids [Focus] WPvP, Arena, BGs [Reqs] Enjoy PvP and be halfway friendly [Site] www.kony2012.com [IGC] Healulmao, Poonkitty, Tazers, Fearulol, Starjager ------------------------- [Name] The Blades [Focus] RBGS, Arena,Wpvp [Reqs] Good attitude- activity [Site] N/A [IGC] Westwar (or any toons with West in the front), Darklove, Ruffes, Peekz -------------------------- [Name] Vox [Focus] World PVP, RBGs (for now) [Req] Full ruthless and gem/ench/reforge (for now) [IGC] Dnasis, Silethia, Vorinth -------------------------- [Name] Ghost Warriors [Focus] WPVP, RBGs, Arena, Having fun pvping [Reqs] Want to kill Alliance [ICG] Dorkmus, Scarié for questions, anyone can invite.Bebbit19 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 @Ceralium. Point, I saw what you did there.Hollyforest11 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Buying etc etc... Found, thank you KJ.Gg0 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 18, 2013 Big Battle Bear Mount for Sale I have a Big Battle Bear Mount I want to sell from the trading card game (http://www.wowhead.com/item=38576/big-battle-bear). I am asking 150k, but will consider any serious offers. Also willing to go to the neutral AH if any Alliance are interested. Thanks!Maximumgucci0 Jul 18, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 <Elite Stormwind Security> is recruiting! Hello all, I figured I would drop in a topic post in regards to my newly formed guild. I am recruiting any and all people! We are primarily focused on player versus player content and leveling but that doesn't mean we can't do raids. Currently (as of 7/16/13) we are a level 2 guild. Currently this guild is composed of my self and a few of my good real life friends but I am looking for more people! Even if it's an alt please feel free to drop me a whisper for an invite. Anything is appreciated! Remember, the more people that are in a guild, the faster YOU level and the faster the GUILD levels. Cheers!Dachamalfry3 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 {A}Ret pally LF Raiding guild. (Kael'thas-US) Retribution paladin looking for a serious raiding guild. This past winter (December) I rolled an undead mage and ended up bringing him here to KJ, I've rolled and leveled a few horde toons to level 90 this past month but figured I want to get back to core raiding with my very first main. I've been playing since BC, did WoTLK up to ICC 25 hero. Bottom line is I want to raid again. I've come back after a stressful semester and now finishing up my summer. Since I already have two level 90's here on the Horde I ought to give my alliance toon a shot. I don't have much raid experience with ToT, as I've only gone 1/12, unfortunately my very first ToT 10 man norm kill was last week. I've seen videos of the fights a few times and am willing to learn them through trial and error, but I haven't been given much of an opportunity to do so as my current guild just relam transfer and the server is literally dead. I WANT to be able to do this tier content while it is still fresh (so to speak) and be able to do the next tier content knowing that I will progress. My best times are usually weekends anytime (12pm+) and weekdays (6pm+) If you check my armory, you might be a little disappointed. I haven't played my alliance toon much as there hasn't really been any reason to try (on this relam) however I'm starting to pick him back up and get things in order. If I'm able to negotiate with anyone looking for a dps, I will transfer here. Until then this is just my first step.ßlàde2 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 @Stormwind I'm inside you =]Stagnetti6 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Selling rocket chicken SoldGg0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Hound Dog WPvP/Gank/Funny Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzQ4JvVvc2U Just having some fun, not a show of skill or anything... For the record I died a ton filming this! Music: Hound Dog - Big Mama Thornton (1952)Skillswap19 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 /bow before your commander and chief.Bullockobama7 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Special Thanks http://youtu.be/eiDO0aH8o7M Special thanks to anyone in Warsong Clan or anyone that I pugged whilst making this video.Vanishswag7 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Soooo that was fun... Ya hu fun. who wants some pudding?Candycrush6 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 513 prot pally and 520 hpally LF raid guild Me and my wife are looking for a raiding guild that raids kinda late at night. Days aren't an issue. I have 6/12 experience and she is 12/12 normal and 2/13 heroic. We'd like the guild to be alteast 6/12 normal. You can contact me or her through battletag. We prefer 25 mans over 10 but 10 man is acceptable still. We should be transferring by next week. We're trying to find a home before we transfer. Mine is Amaylea#1613 Hers is Deathangel#1240Sérénitÿ0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 A Pro-Tip for Glink Save up some money, buy an 86 Firebird, a turtleneck and white pants. Gold chain necklace. Drive around town and listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzJoWR1Vu80 You're welcome.Vorinth5 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 DID THAT TROLL JUST FART!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear there is nothing worse then a trollfart! It smelt like an orcs used loin cloth......Reapersfury2 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 <Rebel Alliance> 10m - 3 raid days - 9pm-12am About Rebel Alliance Rebel Alliance is a group of serious casuals that are interested in a decently quick progression in current content We've been up and running for a couple of weeks now. Some of us have played in top ranked guilds before and now want to take it a little slower. If you are skilled but have a job/family/commitments and you're looking to raid 2-3 times a week, you might be what we are looking for and we might be what you are looking for. Our current progression is 12/12 and we are looking to add a few interested players to our roster. Rebel Alliance is currently recruiting: 2 ranged DPS, 1 Tank and possibly an exceptional healer Monk (Brewmaster / Mistweaver) Warlock (Demo/Affliction) Death Knight (Blood) Hunter (Surv / BM) Druid (Balance & Resto) Priest (Shadow) Warrior (Fury w. Prot offspec) What Rebel Alliance is looking for Some things first: If you cannot/don't want raid on the weekend, do not apply If you constantly need to go AFK during raids, do not apply, we have limited raid times so we want to spend this time efficiently If you want to raid 7 days a week, do not apply We expect you to have a positive attitude towards raiding and the game in general. This doesn't only consist of the willingness to loot a boss but also the willingness to go the extra mile to get to that point. What you can expect from Rebel Alliance Stability: The people in the guild have been raiding successfully for a long time. We have a very stable core with clear objectives and directions. Raiding: you are able to play with other skilled and not so skilled players in an atmosphere that is dominated by friendly banter and not by commando-like yelling and shouting Fun: We are a social guild and have strong ties to each other. Our current Raid times: 9pm - 12:00am PST, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (possibly slightly more raiding when new content is released). If possible, please include a link to your logs in your app. If you have any questions, please contact healmuth#1617 in-game. To apply, head to www.raguild.netHealmut0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 17, 2013 Streaming Arena http://www.twitch.tv/glink95/old# Doing some 3sGlinkgotagun0 Jul 17, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 7/15/2013 WPvP in Orgrimmar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94NylF5Or6k special thanks to; <Ginger Snaps> <Legion of Boom> <Ruinous> While we are on the subject, I deleted my old youtube account by accident.. re uploading "Hound Dog" now. Subscribe to my new youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/user/SkillswapLOLSkillswap3 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 @Orgrimmar I'm in you. :)Sithese20 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 Weekend Raiding Guilds Are there any weekend raiding guilds that are recruiting blood tanks? I played this game from vanilla up through Ulduar. I was a raider with near perfect attendance. I had to quit the game a few years ago. Real life called. I moved to another state, started a new career, began school, got divorced, and continued to positively progress in life. I am now in a place where I can begin having fun playing this game again. In vanilla I was a Priest through MC, a Rogue from BWL up to AQ40, and a Warrior Main Tank up until WolTK. I leveled up a DK and off-tanked up through Ulduar. I want to raid and progress. You can only get so far doing heroics before you slam in to a big wall. I tank full time at the moment. I do have a heroic DPS set, but focus most of my resources on keeping my tank gear gemmed and enchanted. My place is with a guild that holds a good common sense and are skillful players. I know my gear is not great for raiding, but I do the best I can with what I have. Given that my attendance record will generally be 99%, there shouldn't be any issues with gaining points to earn gear.Noadha1 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 Horde - 2 , Alliance - 0 Your turn now, come back to our vendors. Oh, and you guys should protect your vendors a bit more, solod them again +5 alliance. 3 ruinous if that means anything..Ruinous = Free HKs.Outter147 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 [H][A] Pyløs' Faction Gold Exchange Please do not advertise the sale of these types of transactions. While not in violation of the Terms of Use they are unsupported. If it doesn't fit in a trade window or on the auction house, it would not be supported and therefore should not be advertised on these forums. - Forum ModeratorPyløs1 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 <Pizzapocalypse> LFM soon to be name changed.... we are 5 friends trying to make a raidgroup we currently have 3 healers 1mdps and 1tank we are also willing to make a RBG group. we are looking to raid 10 server to 1 tues and wens wisper me or any1 else in guild for invite not much else to say we are all 2nd shifters and stay late have a good timeFishandben0 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 ~~**Rasta Tribe**~~ Recruiting! New PvP Guild <Rasta Tribe> is a new PvP focused Guild with the goals of creating a sweet new community to Slay the Alliance, Compete in High Level RBGS, 1800+ Arenas, and of course World PvP! Also, we will have a 10m Progression PvE raid team, even though we will mainly be focused on PvP, I myself, as one of the gms; play both PvE and PvP, but we also have other gms and players hardcore only focused on PvP. Overall; we are looking for anyone that has a passion for this great game and hobby of ours... We are really trying to have a great, fun, mature, and chillin community of friends interacting together for rbg and arena teams and pve progression. We are currently looking for core founding members to help build a strong foundation, we need all positions and ranks filled, so if your interested in a strong horde pvp guild, with a well rounded foundation and great community, come join Rasta Tribe! Lok Tar Ogar!Trija0 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 About yesterday.... So yeah, spent a good 2-3 hours at the PvP vendor killing allies, my apologies. I'll do it again! Come prepared! Also, yesterday's post was deleted because I ran out of WoW time for a few hours, must be why. See you ingame!Outter36 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 Yo. Where's my dawgs at?Keylogthis15 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 [H] <Everyday Barbarians> is recruiting! <Everyday Barbarians> (25) is a husband & wife run guild that prizes personality, teamwork, and uniqueness above all else. We are seeking the most talented, most awesome, and most importantly nice, friendly people to join our little family. We here at EDB have a dream that a guild of friends can exist, that also downs bosses like nobody's business!!! We are currently building our 10m ToT raid team. We're a whopping 1/12 due to RL attendance issues, but that won't stop us!!! Yes we have tabards (if that's really actually that important), we have Vent, a guild bank full of supplies, and a good attitude! We don't have a website...yet. Wanna make us one? :P Nitty gritty details: Raid times: Wed, Thurs 8-11PM. Gear: Pref ilvl 500 but be awesome and it won't matter. You: Able to commit and show up and do your job! Seeking: 2 RDPS, preferably 1) Warlock, 2) Shadow Priest, or 3) Hunter Also seeking: 1 MDPS Also always seeking: AWESOME PEOPLE of ANY CLASS and LEVEL <Levelers and casuals are always welcome> Our shpiel: EDB: Founded by a small group of experienced players, we believe that a guild can thrive in an environment devoid of disrespect, elitism, and selfishness. Guild rules: We have only 3 rules: Treat others with respect and kindness, both inside and outside the guild. Always come to the aid of guild members in distress Kill all Ruinous guild members on sight We have an unwritten "no ganking" rule. Pay back is always justified but come on, don't pick on people, sheesh. For more information, or to have an interview chat, please contact any of the following people: Kukulcan, Bastiat, Pandnamstyle Tuaki, TutukiTuaki2 Jul 16, 2013