Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Aug 6 Raiding and Guild Resources (5.2) - Korgath (Last Updated: 6/9/2014) Intent: This is not a progression thread. This is a guild times and particulars thread. A raid time listing thread for the benefit of guilds, raiders, and PUG raid leaders. A raider awareness quick reference thread. A RL and GDKP registration thread. It is essentially an every-thing-but-progression-quick-reference aide. *If you have additional questions about the reason for this thread or why to participate in it, or other common questions these have received, please see the Q&A section specifically. -----=====TABLE OF CONTENTS=====----- 1...……………. Update date, Disclaimer, Contents 2...……………. Raid Time Quick Reference 3...……………. Progression Link, Raiding Sites, Weekly GDKP and PUG Raids 4...……………. Alliance Guilds A-K 5...……………. Alliance Guilds L-Z 6………………. Horde Guilds A-K 7………………. Horde Guilds L-Z 8………………. Guide Type Key 9...……………. Loot Type Key 10...……………. How To Add Your Guild 11……………… GDKP & PUG RL Submission Formats 12……………… Q&A 13...………….. Roll Call, 'About Korgath' (Answers for Transfers) -----=====RESOURCE NETWORK=====----- Hyjal: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127157975 Illidan: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369880511 Korgath: Malygos: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1658713939 Medivh: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1756035907 Disclaimer: This thread is intended to be an ongoing resource to current and future raiders and raid guilds. Initial information was collected from that provided by guilds on their respective websites or on wowprogress. If your guild is not listed and wish it to be, please see the below qualifications and follow the submission procedure if you qualify. It is the intention of the thread provider to keep only current and up to date information to better serve those who would use this resource. It is the responsibility of each guild to provide current and accurate information. Additionally, this resource is for established and ongoing guilds to list their information. *Once your guild has raided on the same set schedule for 3 weeks, it qualifies to be listed. Until then, please do not submit an entry. Please Note: For the sake of brevity in the formatting, specific terms are used, and these terms are defined here specifically in the thread to convey their meaning in relation to this thread's presentation only. As such, please read the sections in full to interpret their meaning and proper usage here in order to ensure they most accurately reflect your guild, or the type of guild you are searching for.Deathpony101 Aug 6
19h <Immortality> - 2/7 Mythic LFM <Immortality> is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004 who still has the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content. WoD Kill videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzAIQBfT4LJv_wD2JhnEMkQORmfYGRqKe We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push progression, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. Its a game after all, and we love playing this game. Majority of us have been here since the beginning and still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank ■ Melee DPS ■ Range DPS ■ Healer ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. ** For immediate consideration, add Krinard#1968 for more information! Or drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergie30 19h
1d <Uneventful> 2/7M US-Sargeras 2 DAYS/6 HOURS Who We Are: Our guild is comprised of raiders old and new from successful guilds (Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more) spanning all expansions. We have limited raid times each week and strive to utilize that short time frame to complete and exceed our own expectations. Our atmosphere is casual and social except during raid times; we keep a strict raiding environment because we like to get things done. What We're Looking For: DPS & Healers (for specifics, please visit our website) When Do We Raid: Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm ST (CST). All interested players are asked to apply @ http://www.uneventful.gg. For more information, contact Fredex, Phillyqueso, or myself (BillyBravo#1393) in-game. We look forward to speaking with you!Hempo1 1d
2d 850 arms warrior LF 2's,3's, and RBG teams Hello everyone, Shakodi here. Looking for an Alliance pvp guild for legion i mainly play arms but am working on fury as well, currently at ilvl 850. I play every day and have been playing since classic. Took a break after Cata and came back around the end of Draenor. I've always focused on pvp more than anything but im decent in pve as well. Have a pretty flexible schedule as far as play time goes. I'm 23 years old and live in Central timzone, have teamspeak ready to go and am very outgoing! I've always loved competitive play in all aspects of pvp. Still by no means the best but I can definitely hold my own in almost every situation. Havnt really had a chance during legion to do anything rated just yet but I would like to this season especially with 7.1 around the corner! Fell free to send me an email at pointmetothesky00@gmail.com for more details! Thank you all!Shakodi0 2d
2d 873 Veng DH LF mythic+ guild 873 Tank DH LF guild that does mythic+ progression. Pst in-game taix#1265Traix0 2d
2d [A] 865 Fire mage 7/7H LFG Hi! Im currently looking for a raiding guild that can raid at NIGHT. any days starting 8pst to whenever! I stay up late. A little about me: Im 26 and get along with everyone! Im someone you can always count on to show up on time and be ready. I'm always looking to improve and CAN TAKE CRITICISM. Really laid back and person who will actually be an active member to the guild community. Been playing since vanilla. Cleared everything in vanilla except all 40 man naxx. Everything in BC as well. Didnt play wrath. Played cata cleared all content. MoP didnt play. WoD I didnt play much at all either. Looking to get back on the grind Im really liking this expansion! If possible I really am looking for a private guild. One that doesnt just invite anyone with a pulse. Main reasoning is because I want a guild that helps each other and KNOWS each other. battle tag sizzurp#11182Szzrp1 2d
3d [A] Genesis LFM Casual Raiders Hello Korgath! Now let me be clear that when we say we are casual, we mean that we are casual in our schedule, not our skill level. We are a group of skilled and experienced players (most of us have been playing since Vanilla) and were hardcore heroic/mythic raiders in the past, but of course because of getting older and having adult responsibilities our schedules do not permit us to continue doing so. In Legion we are looking to raid Normal and Heroic with the primary goal of getting the "Ahead of the Curve" achievement for each tier. As of now Mythic Raiding is not planned, though we will be doing regular 5 man mythic and mythic + runs as well as some casual pvp. We are seeking new recruits with a similar mindset and skill level to fill out our ranks for legion. All those interested in joining must meet the following requirements: 1. Be age 21+ 2. Must be thick skinned. ( If you are looking for a family friendly guild that dabbles here and there in normal raiding and gets offended easily and doesnt take constructive criticism well, then you should continue your search elsewhere.) 3. Be available to make at least 75% of the raid times. 4. Must be knowledgeable about your class and have good raid awareness. Raid times are as follows: Tue/Thur 8:00pm Server (Central) With the addition of Flex Raiding we will raid at LEAST until 11:00 pm server though we will go longer if people wish to that particular night. We are also looking at possibly adding a completely optional weekend raid time slot for those that cannot make the regular raid times. (though don't join banking on only this) We are currently 7/7 N and 7/7 H. As stated earlier no plans to do Mythic Raiding. CURRENT NEEDS: Holy Paladin (nice if prot OS) We use Discord and of course the regular Addons are required IE: DBM etc... If we sound like your cup of tea, please message Frozenclaws, Artoriux or Râziel in game. You can also leave a message here if we aren't online to reach. Thanks!Râziel7 3d
3d [A]<Re Lapse> 5/7M LF DPS The important things: Raid Schedule: Friday: 9pm-1am EST Saturday: 9pm-1am EST We DO NOT add raid days or hours. Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 5/7MWebsite: http://re-lapse.enjin.comBtag for more info: Honk#11189 What kind of a guild is Re Lapse? We consider ourselves to be a Part-Time Hardcore guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that while we only raid 8 hours a week, we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we won't be a part of the bleeding-edge progression, we certainly plan on finishing well ahead of the curve and have done so historically. Recruitment Needs: We don't have a bench, so any spot that we're recruiting for is for our active roster. However, we do have depth on our team to cover absences and so that we can kill the boss in front of us with a comp that allows us to achieve that kill as fast and optimally as possible. Once we have the first kill we rotate other members in to get kills if it was required they sit. All Dps Specs - Medium to High Recruiting, what type of player are we looking for? Quite simply, we are looking for exceptional players. Our guild is the home of many people who simply do not have time to raid on weekdays. However, we still expect raiders be doing everything they can to progress, and further themselves as a raider outside of raid days. This includes spending time researching your class, coming prepared to raid with having researched the fight and our strat as we only have a limited time of raid each week. Loot System: To distribute loot, we use Loot Council. Loot is a necessary tool that controls how well your raid can progress, as so we treat it like such. We hand out loot based on a couple of factors. How big of an upgrade it is, attendance, whether the item is BiS or not and overall performance. We weigh all of these factors and hand out loot to who we feel will give us the greatest benefit for our raid. Required Addons: Some form of boss timers (DBM/Bigwigs/etc) Angry Assignments Exorsus Raid Tools Weakauras RCLootCouncilGuild Achievements: T16 - Siege of Orgimmar - US#155 (Starting Two Months Late) T17 - Highmaul - US#149 (#1 Weekend/#2 for 2-Day) T17 - Blackrock Foundry - US#129 (#1 Weekend/#2 for 2-Day) T18 - Hellfire Citadel -US#146 (#1 Weekend/#3 2-Day)_________________________________________ If any of this interests you, please do not hesitate to fill out an application on our website. http://re-lapse.enjin.com If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via btag, Honk#11189.Honktastic6 3d
3d [A] Recruiting for Raids Hi. We're 7/7N & 5/7H Emerald Nightmare. We're looking for some people for casual raiding, we are CASUALLY moving into heroic, we are not really interested in Mythic's. Group of RL friends + friends from Vanilla. We're always in TS whether it's playing WoW or different games. Raid Times Tues/Thurs- 9ST about 2 hours a night Saturday- 5ST or 6ST 1 Healer - NON Hpally. 3 Ranged Dps BTag Syllie#11658 We may be casual but we won't accept bad players. As for gear, nothing is set in stone. DBM and Team Speak are a must. We're a fun bunch so if your easily offended or got a stick up your butt, please move on. Thanks!Sÿll9 3d
3d [A] Three of us are looking for a new guild. Three of us are looking for a new guild. Arms/Fury Warrior Restro Druid Enhancement shamanRubberducky2 3d
3d Most memorable Korgath names If you remember most of these you are oldschool Korgath. Sheriff, my mage accomplice in BC for ganking horde on Isle of quel'danas. At the time I was playing my first lvl 70 character, a warrior, similar name thing it was Tapxyz. Tapisarogue, Tapxyz, "tapdat"(first name that got reported). Yes im listing myself. Tosan, big name pvper, I think he played with Sheriff I might have played with him a few times. Sachick/Halanii, the horde girl that was in gentlemans club, still have her on realid haven't heard from her in a while, think she got engaged a while ago. Dotmonsoon, I dont remember him in BC but I remember him being a big name/ganker later on. Colombus/Gladiator, I believe he ninjad a mount horde side then transferred to alliance. Finkployd, memorable name and always saw him in trade chat. Pchef, garbage 1400 hunter that I ganked many times. Hes infamous for being bad. Tigerlady, talked to him a few times, pretty cool guy with a ton of achievement points and always had best gear. Good player and many knew him.Tapisarogue53 3d
3d [H] ilevel 862 Resto Shaman LF raiding guild Available on :Mon/Tues/Thurs 5:30pm - 11pm EST :Friday/Saturday/Sunday 10am - 11pm EST ilevel 862 Have voice commChack0 3d
4d [H] <Sleight of Hand> 7/7H LFM Mythic Sleight of Hand (7/7H) is looking for additional mythic-ready raiders to begin progression in Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Date of first mythic night: As soon as we have 20 players available. Raid Times: Typically 8:30-11:00 PM CST (server time) Raid Nights: Thursdays every week Wednesday/Thursday some weeks Thursday thru Sunday other weeks How to sign up: http://openraid.zergid.com/search/more/.103570... (include the ...ellipses when pasting URL) -If interested you may apply to the raid using the link provided. -Those meeting our expectations will be contacted and placed on the Approved roster for the mythic raid event. -Those place on Reserves roster may still secure a raid spot if anyone on the Approved roster fails to show up on time. For those interested in joining our guild, you may contact me via: -in-game mail or whisper -this forum -forums (private message) on openraid.us About us: Leader: -Convergent-Korgath; -13/13M HFC exp pre-nerf -100+ Blackhand Mythic kills -Experience leading "mythic"-type content since Ulduar hard modes in WOTLK Group Progression: -7/7 Heroic -we full clear 7/7 heroic one one night (less than 2.5 hours) -Up to now we have cleared raids with about 10 guild members and 15-20 cross realm friends -Since mythic raids are unavailable to cross-realm players, we are providing an opportunity for players on server to join us in mythic progression in the Emerald Nightmare raid. Recruitment: -You are not necessarily required to join our guild to join us in Mythic content, but you must be on Korgath-US. -Mythic spots may be available to players who are mythic-ready and find themselves currently unable to raid mythic in their current guild. -Those interested in joining our guild can feel free to contact me. Game Plan: We will start raiding Mythic only 1 night a week. Depending on progression we may do additional nights as Heroic EN will soon be obsolete for us. The focus of the first raid will be on Nythendra Mythic. Sign ups should meet all of the following expectations: -Fully enchanted gear -Flasks/potions/food buff (note: we will not burn potions until a kill is in reach and we have the mechanics of a boss perfected) -have Exorsus Raid Tools add-on installed -have DBM or BigWigs installed -Knowledge in all encounters -Good attitude -Discord (for voice) installed (mic is not required, but helpful) Disclaimer: If you mess up on a mechanics, cause a wipe, or die repeatedly, you will get called out by me. Be a good sport, and correct your mistakes. If you are unable to perform, you will need to be replaced. Repeated mistakes => Fewer bosses killed => Less loot for the attendees who committed their time. Respect your time and the time of others: Admitting your mistake allows us to progress quicker. If you did a bad, say, "It was me, [insert your name here] who did the bad. What can I do to fix it?" And I will gladly teach you. Video Guides (Mythic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_JE7WZaTYcConvergent1 4d
4d <Serendipity> 4/7M 2-day LFM GREETINGS! We are <Serendipity> of Korgath! We are currently seeking more players for our core group! We are always looking to improve our roster. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm CST Currently we're seeking skilled: Mages MM Hunters WW Monk Arms Warriors Ret Paladins If you're interested please apply on our website: http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment You can also add: rigby#1872 -Guild Master lup#11167 -Recruitment Officer Thanks and have a nice day!Rigby0 4d
5d [A] Krack Pipe 7/7H LF ALL Krack Pipe is currently a 10 man semi-casual raiding focused guild that is looking for more exceptional players to fill our 20 man mythic Emerald Nightmare team. 7/7N Emerald Nightmare 7/7H Emerald Nightmare We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10:30 PM PST Current Recruitment Needs- Tank: Bear Druid Protection Paladin Damage: Warlock Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin Healer: Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Holy Priest However we encourage all exceptional players to contact us. What we expect from you: - 850 item level - We expect you to be a dedicated member - Sufficient knowledge of your class - Survivability and Adaptability to on the fly situations - Positive attitude - Have an open mind and a sense of humor Outside of Raid - Outside of raid we are a very busy bunch of friends doing dailies, world quests, mythic +, transmog runs, and arenas. We also play a lot of other games together. Please contact our Main Tank, Credit (Groovy#11875), our GM, Batter (Elevate#11944), or our Officer Huntingbrad (Bread #11580) in game if you have any questions, want any additional information, or just want to join the squadron.Credit5 5d
5d [A] <Can't Stop, Won't Stop> 7/7 Heroic Hey there. We are a small guild on Korgath. Every slot is available. We have varying levels of gear, so we're trying to build a normal raid and a heroic raid. Raid times are tues/thurs 7-10, and a flexible third day depending on if we need it. May add another day if we get enough serious peeps. Right now we're pugging like half a raid, but we'd rather not do that, obviously. Hmu in game or here for more info. Thank you for your consideration.Holyfrijole0 5d
5d 865 Disc Priest LF PvP/Heroic Spot Greetings all, looking for a new guild home. Was debating a server swap but I figured I could look here first. I have two toons, 865 Disc and 840 and climbing feral/bear. My main interest is finding a group to PvP with, however I currently pug my EN H and Normal each week, and would love a spot on a raid team if available on the weekends. Willing to raid as shadow if needed, but I'm not as experienced as in disc. Currently 1650 in 2s, but I've ranked highly in other MMOs(my best was top 50 eu in my class in Blade and Soul) and would like to expand past regular BGs. Weekends are best for me, as I play in Europe at the moment, but I could swing a weekday a week depending on the times. Bonus points for fun group and an elitist play style without the attitude.Physh1 5d
5d 2/7 M, 7/7 H <Inexorable> LF RDPS+Disc About us: Inexorable is a 2 night a week mythic guild in need of a few talented players to round out our current team so that we can continue pushing EN. Given our 6 hour a week schedule we need players who are are not only skilled at playing their character, we need you to be on time, prepared to raid, and generally be dependable. Currently 2/7 M and pushing for 3/7 M. Current roles and specs needed are listed below. However, if you play a class/spec that is not listed below and feel like you can be an asset to our team, please apply. Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM - 11PM PST (11PM - 2AM EST) Offnights: Sunday or Monday 8 pm-11 PM PST. Contact info: Please feel free to contact Mirem (Mirem#1630) or Galivus (Galivus #1536) if you have any questions. Recruitment needs: DPS: Mage (high) Shadow Priest (high) Healers: Disc Priest (high) UPDATED: 10/16/2016Galivus117 5d
5d <Rum> (A) T/W 7:30-11pm CST recruiting DPS <Rum> has been raiding together on Korgath since Cataclysm, but most of our raiders have been killing dragons since Vanilla. We are an easy going, but dedicated group. We plan on clearing at least Heroic, and moving onto Mythics once we fill a 20m roster. We are recruiting two ranged DPS our Heroic raid team. We are also moving towards a 20m group and will take more DPS as we grow. Keep up with our progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Rum Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7:30-11pm CST. Whisper Kelex#1881 or Devastatorz#1736 for more info.Kelexx10 5d
6d <A> AutoTuned Recruiting. AutoTuned is recruiting DPS (Warr/Pally/Lock/Mage) for spots in our progression group. Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 10:15 P.M-1:15 A.M CST. Some of us have been raiding together since TBC and we were Ahead of the Curve in each WoD raid and plan to clear Mythics while they are relevant. 850 minimum for raiding. Currently 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M. If interested, Contact me at ChocolateOne#1549 and i hope to hear from you soon.Ladianian16 6d
6d [A]<X Guys and a Bear>1/7M Recruiting We're a dedicated raiding guild that is looking to expand our roster towards mythic raiding. We want players who bring a good attitude to a friendly and semi-competitive environment. We strive to have a productive and positive raid, building a community with these two qualities is our goal. We are currently 1/7M and 7/7H. We're continuing to progress and look for players who have goals that are similar to ours. Feel free to talk to me or any of our officers, we look forward to talking to you! === Roles Needed === We are recruiting all roles for two heroic raid groups, and mythics. === Raid Times (3rd Shift) === Tuesday: 8:00 - 11:00 CST Wednesday: 8:00 - 11:00 CST === Contact Info === Bnet: jcstrat02#1898 In-game: Jcstrat (Guild Master), Suhgurl (Officer), Fendru (Officer), Squeej (Officer)Jcstrat8 6d
6d 1/7M Vox Radix Welcoming Raiders and Friends! We are Vox Radix US-Korgath Alliance. 1/7M EM (7/7H EM) Tues 9pm-1am EST Wed 9pm-1am EST Thurs 9pm-1am EST Recruitment is always open for exceptional players of any class, regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you know you're the type of applicant we're looking for, please feel free to submit an application. Guild History Vox Radix has been an end-game raiding guild for over 12 years now. We have achieved many server firsts in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath (including 3 Drakes, Naxx, Malygos, Immortal, Yogg-Saron, Grand Crusader, and Light of Dawn) with many more in Cataclysm. What you can expect from us: •Loot System: We use DKP, with bonuses for server first boss kills. Applicants earn dkp and can bid on items, however raider ranked players will have priority on loot. (As an applicant, do not expect to win loot. This is not a means to be evil in any way, but a measure to protect the guild from gear poachers.) •Raid Times: We currently raid Tues - Thurs 8pm - 12 pm CST (server time) Raid invites start at 7:45. •Bleeding Edge Content: We play to raid. We like to kill ****. We are competitive and are always striving to be better. •We don't recruit for the bench. What we expect: •Consistency: We are looking for people that can come in day in and day out that can perform their task as expected (i.e not doing 50k dps one day and then 100k dps another) •Determination: We are looking for players that are passionate about the game, like to theory craft, and read up on their class and current content. People that are not easily discouraged or take being called out as a personal attack. Raid members should approach the last attempt of the night with the same focus as they do to the first. Lastly, LEARN from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others. •Respect: We expect all of our members to show respect to other players in guild and outside of the guild. We have a 0 tolerance policy for large egos and elitist attitudes. •Attendance: 80% attendance is required for Raider rank. If you are unable to make a raid and RL happens we expect you to post on our forums or contact an officer in game or via in game mail. •Optimization: We expect you to optimize your spec, gear, and consumables for the highest possible output. Raid members should strive to be the best that they can be. We don't expect every player to be top 10 of their class and specialization, but a solid effort is expected. Raiders who do not put forth a solid effort and come to raid prepared risk losing their raid spot. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in joining. Voltar#1194 (Officer) Mark#1968 (Officer) Kione#1278 (GM) Deatric#1872 (Me) www.voxradixds.enjinJamzo1 6d
6d {A}Blue Moose Inc - LF just a Few Blue Moose Inc ( formerly Trismegistus), is looking for raiders with Mythic experience. If you are self motivated and team oriented, you're one of our kind! Ranged DPS have priority. 7/7 N - 6/7 Heroic as a team w/pugs Raid nights: Tuesday and Wednesdays 7-10pm CST ( ST). We like to get a lot done on a limited schedule! Always open to exceptional players regardless of class. Socials, casuals, Military are more than welcome! We run heroic & mythic dungeons daily and have plenty of tanks and healers to help those that need gear. If you want to be part of a kick@$$ team of veteran Raiders, please get in touch! The Moose live streams our Raids , World PvP and Bg's. Come join the fun! Contact Cinque#1659 or any online member.Jezi6 6d
Oct 18 What the hell Blizzard? What the hell is going on with our server? I understand the reason for cross server stuff, but in the last week or so there is a literal HORDE of horde EVERYWHERE. They outnumber the mobs in most places on the daily world quest sites. For awhile, it seemed everyone was from Blackrock. Now it seems like from everywhere.....then again it's hard to look because I am either running for my life or insta-dead. It's getting to the point of not being able to do quests during the day.Genericdruid3 Oct 18
Oct 18 LF Healer & Ranged DPS - Wed / Sun 7-10pm EST Hello Korgath, ... Schedule We raid Wed / Sun from 7pm to 10pm EST. That means we raid around 6 hours a week. Class Needs Tanks - Closed Melee DPS - Closed Holy Priest - HIGH Other Heals - HIGH Hunter - HIGH Warlock - HIGH Other Ranged - LOW Our current goal is to push the Mythic content this expansion, to do that we have opened recruitment for select Roles to the public. Go to http://vlmguild.com to apply. Currently ALL classes are open recruitment. We also welcome Cross Realm Raiders to apply. If you have any questions please contact Daax#21228 / UnSeeN#1102 We look forward to hearing from you. Daax0 Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] 850 Hunter and 844 Holy priest LF guild I'm the hunter, and my friend is the priest. Looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week, no later than 10 PM server time. We are interested in any level of guild. We raided heavily in Wrath and Mists.Derschwanz1 Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] Veritas Lux Mea - Recruiting for Mythics Hello Korgath, ... Schedule We raid Wed / Sun from 7pm to 10pm EST. That means we raid around 6 hours a week. Class Needs Tanks - Closed Melee DPS - Closed Holy Priest - HIGH Other Heals - HIGH Hunter - HIGH Warlock - HIGH Other Ranged - LOW Our current goal is to push the Mythic content this expansion, to do that we have opened recruitment for select Roles to the public. Go to http://vlmguild.com to apply. Currently ALL classes are open recruitment. We also welcome Cross Realm Raiders to apply. If you have any questions please contact Daax#21228 / UnSeeN#1102 We look forward to hearing from you. Daax7 Oct 18
Oct 18 5 Mythic ready raiders looking for a new home Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RpP8Krgz7xACwvZ4#fight=10&type=damage-done Most of us have been playing wow since vanilla some since BC. We are all veterans and have been raiding every expansion since. We came into this expansion with the thought of casual play and decided we want something a little more hardcore. We are looking for a guild that is around 5/7 heroic and needs a few pieces to fill in there final roster for mythics. Available raid times: M-F After 8 (est) Sat/sun ANY classes BM MONK http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Kurbdizzle/simple MM HUNTER http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Vashiok/simple SP PRIEST http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Nerji/simple HAVOK DEMON HUNTER http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Wravian/simple ARMS WARRIOR/RESTO DRUID http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Kilowood/simple You can contact me in game Btag Vash#1977Vashiok0 Oct 18
Oct 18 <Uneventful> 1/7M US-Sargeras 2 DAYS/6 HOURS Who We Are: Our guild is comprised of raiders old and new from successful guilds (Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more) spanning all expansions. We have limited raid times each week and strive to utilize that short time frame to complete and exceed our own expectations. Our atmosphere is casual and social except during raid times; we keep a strict raiding environment because we like to get things done. What We're Looking For: Healers. Our focus is on Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, and Holy Priest. When Do We Raid: Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm ST (CST). All interested players are asked to apply @ http://www.uneventful.gg. For more information, contact Fredex, Phillyqueso, or myself (BillyBravo#1393) in-game. We look forward to speaking with youHempo3 Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] <VoA> Recruiting for progression Guild: VoA Server: Korgath Faction: Alliance Group 1: Tues/(Wed or Thurs up for vote) 8 - 11PM CST (6 - 9 pm PST) Ran by Fingenn#1179 Group 2: Fri/Sat 9 - 12PM CST (7 - 10 pm PST) Ran by Majestic#1751 <VoA> is currently looking for competitive players for Heroic and Mythic progression for Legion! We are a group of players that have been playing together for years. We are casual-hardcore players; we like to accomplish as much as possible with the time we have. The guild itself has been around since vanilla and into wrath. Most players were still playing spread out among other guilds but we have come back together to experience Legion together. We are all older now, so we get that life happens, but while we are in there for the raid we are focused on the content at hand! Have questions about your class? need help on certain boss mechanics? feel free to ask we are all here to help each other! In raid, or out in the world! We also do alt runs and other guild activities! Recruitment: Tank spots are currently FULL in both groups. We are in heavy need of caster DPS, though all healers, MDPS, and RDPS will be considered. What we look for in raiders: Good attendance Knowledge of class/spec Willingness to improve Positive attitudeLoot: Loot rules are TBD; with the new changes to personal loot, is it a viable option. However if a different method is chosen there will be a poll, more than likely a Loot Council/Attendance reward system. Contact: Fingenn#1179 - Guild Leader and Group 1 Raid Leader Majestic#1751 - Officer and Group 2 Raid LeaderIf you prefer questionnaires/applications, simply fill out the quick questionnaire at: http://voa-korgath.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for your time!Lade4 Oct 18
Oct 17 [A] Hybris 7/7N 1/7H - Recruiting [A] Hybris 7/7N 1/7H - Recruiting Dedicated Raiders Raid time : Sat Mornings 8AM CST(server time) - 12PM We are currently looking for a strong MM hunter for core Heroic progression, Also looking for dedicated non Pally healers. Our goal is to clear Heroic and push mythics. add Keithz15#1616 for more info :DLadren4 Oct 17
Oct 16 DK tank and a few friends looking for a guild Hey all, Me and a few friends are looking for a guild that plays late night around 11pm-3am PST for raiding and mythic dungeon content we have myself (DK blood) Dics/Holy Priest and Arms/Prot Warr. Thank you!Sølidsteak0 Oct 16
Oct 16 856 Prot looking for Casual Guild I am currently looking for a casual raiding guild that is attempting heroic raiding content. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla and have cleared at least normal from all content up until legion. I have started a new job fairly recently and now with shift work, can't dedicate a day to specifically raid. I am looking for a guild that If I am on, will run normal or attempt heroic any time with people they can swap in and out. Cheers TalôkTalôk0 Oct 16
Oct 16 <No Pants No Shame>[A] Recruiting all! We are a small guild of PvPers who took a long vacation from the PvE scene but are looking to get our Raid on again. We are looking for dedicated healers and DPS to fill out our core raid team to 20 members. But we will take any solid players. We are currently 7/7N, looking to push Heroics and then Mythics once our roster is full. Raid times are Sun, Mon 5pm Server - 9pm server. We may add Saturdays to push progression depending on member availability. Regular mythic+ runs are done throughout the week. We also PvP lots with most of our core members being 2200+, and are looking to form a stable RBG group, or for those simply wishing to run arenas with a guild. We're also looking for Social/Casual players to flesh out the guild roster and keep things lively during off times or for casual fun/bgs/dungeons/world pvp If any of this fits your needs or wants please contact in game. Mesiphidon#1242 Jbjonez#1156 Throatclap#1957 Muddypickle#1698Mesiphidon3 Oct 16
Oct 15 A <Hybris> Recruiting (Weekend Raiding Guild) <Hybris> is recruiting reliable dps for our core raiding group! Our raid times are Saturday's 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. We're currently 7/7 norm and 2/7 Heroic in Emerald Nightmare. We are in search of dedicated dps for our core raid group. Please message Sloppy, Ladren, Dankpurp to inquire about a possible spot on our crew. (battletag: Crove#1276) Recruiting: Druid-High Mage-Medium Warlock-Medium Rogue-High sPriest-High Shaman-High Hunter-MediumSloppy0 Oct 15
Oct 15 <Imperial Vengeance> Looking for Core Raiders Raid Times – 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Wed (Korgath server time) - <Imperial Vengeance> 7/7 Heroic Core is now recruiting for Mythic Emerald Dream progression! A little bit about us – We formed from the remnants of several high end guilds from different servers. The majority of us are working college students and older mature adults. We ask that all applicants please be 18+ and be able to use voice programs. We currently use Discord as the primary voice chat. We will be using a loot council to distribute loot for progression raiding, using parameters such as attendance, performance, and scale of upgrade. We are currently looking for : HIGH: Shadow Priest HIGH: Hunter HIGH: Balance Druid MED: Guardian Druid HIGH: Warlock Goals We enjoy raiding. We enjoy the challenge that progression raiding provides. We enjoy the satisfaction of standing over a raid boss corpse that we have just defeated. We love perfecting a new strategy and watching it all come together as we work through the encounter. We want to work together while progressing through the content and, most of all, we want to have fun while doing it! Expectations Working mic, stable PC and reliable internet connection. Punctuality, reliability, and the ability to show up for 90-95% of the raids at a minimum. A good attitude. Knowledge of one’s class. Proper gear, enchants, and gems. The ability to listen, follow directions and be open to constructive criticism. Contact If you have any questions, please drop a post or contact one of us in game: GM: Syan#1437 Officers: Patamae#1687, Fortus#1302Syan1 Oct 15
Oct 15 2/7 Mythic 2day Core spots open! GREETINGS! We are <Serendipity> of Korgath! We are currently seeking more players for our core group! We are always looking to improve our roster. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm CST Currently we're seeking: Hpally Resto Druid Mage Shadow Priest If you're interested please apply on our website: http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment You can also add: rigby#1872 -Guild Master lup#11167 -Recruitment Officer Thanks and have a nice day!Rigby0 Oct 15
Oct 15 [H] <Provoked> 1/7M recruiting Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 Oct 15
Oct 15 <Serendipity> 2/7M 2day LFM GREETINGS! We are <Serendipity> of Korgath! We are currently seeking more players for our core group! We are always looking to improve our roster. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm CST Currently we're seeking Holy Paladins, Resto Druid, Mage, Spriest If you're interested please apply on our website: http://serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment You can also add: rigby#1872 -Guild Master lup#11167 -Recruitment Officer Thanks and have a nice day!Rigby0 Oct 15
Oct 12 Slime for Ret pally hidden artifact Just an FYI for people and timers the slime just spawned at 4:20pm server time 10/12/160 Oct 12
Oct 12 Anti-Anarchism I am posting to inform you all that there is a horde guild on this server named Anarchism. Unfortunately, whoever thought up that name is slightly incompetent and their core group must have severe neural impairment by willingly continuing to propagate the oxymoron. Let's explore why: Well, put simply, being a member of a guild with a centralized power structure is opposite those ideals and values posited by anarchist theory. I know you all want to be edgy and cool, but I don't think this is the way to do it. Every time I see a member of this guild, I face palm and sometimes - rather quite frequently - I just close my eyes in complete frustration hoping when I open them my video card has burnt up so I don't have to see such moronic realities. Please stop these horrific apparitions from traversing my screen. As a Horde player on a server severely dominated by alliance, I am considering transferring over to alliance, whom I hate, just to camp these little boys. That's all from your beautiful boy. Follow me on twitch and subscribe <3 https://www.twitch.tv/asalatinoSociopathy12 Oct 12
Oct 12 Artum Inritus [A] 7/7H LF Strong RDPS <Artum Inritus> [A] is currently 7/7H* with our eyes set on Mythic Progression in the coming weeks. We are looking for strong Ranged DPS for heroic/mythic raiding. Our raid nights are Tues/Saturday from 8-10 Server Time on Korgath-US. Sure our Guild leader is more edgy and out of place than Linkin Park at Blizzcon, sure our tanks couldn't handle threat on a squirrel, and sure our crappy Latin name may or may not translate to a wrestling move, but you do get to raid with me and that has to be worth something. We raid semi-casually 2 nights a week but have the drive to see all Mythic content in Legion and still have time for real life to spare. We recognize our hours are short and thus raid efficiently and don't waste any time. When not in the current raid content you can find us running M+ to our hearts content and !@#$ talking each other in discord. Currently Recruiting: All Competent RDPS (Boomkin/Mages are our top priority) Exceptional talent will be considered regardless of class. Current Progress: 7/7N Emerald Nightmare 7/7H Emerald Nightmare * Planning on entering Mythic in the coming week. Important Takeaways: Guild: Artum Inritus Server: Korgath-US Faction: Alliance Voice: Discord Raid Times: Tuesday, Saturday 8pm-10pm Server Time Expectations: Come to raid with Flasks and Potions and runes if you're so inclined. We have 3 guild alchemists and plenty of herbs to supplement if needed, and we always supply food. Come 15 minutes early to raid because we start pulling early most nights. We only raid for 2 hours a night so we have no time for fight explanations, you should be prepped and understand the fights you're going into. You should be able to parse in 60-75 percentile minimum on a regular basis if not better, but more importantly we want you to have a passion for improvement. We expect some form of logs to be provided for us to look at when expressing interest. You should be on top of current class theory crafting and updates. We want to interact with you outside raid, we're not just recruiting for a slot in the raid roster, we want members who can be available to enjoy the rest of the content with us too - which means we expect you to be around completing world quests and doing M+ to gear outside of raid. Contact: Message myself or another officer in game or through battle tag. If you prefer to chat in voice we can send over our discord info. Valkaya - Lawson#1432 Kanyerest - KingRagnar#1732 Andesha - Andesha#1253Valkaya1 Oct 12
Oct 10 Current state of Korgath Hey We all know alliance:horde ratio is unbalanced. I made a thoughtful post in the general forums here http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749334848 If you agree that blizzard should look at the server more closely in regards to how bad this problem is please give feedback. Also if you disagree please provide constructed criticism you are welcome as well, any attention is helpful. thanks make korgath great againGida13 Oct 10
Oct 10 <Alliance> Holy Paladin LF Guild I am looking for an active, established group of raiders to play with that are currently progressing through H EN. A little about me: I have been an active raider since vanilla WoW, and have experience raiding both hardcore and on the more casual side. I prefer a guild that is on the more serious and competitive side, but also doesn't take themselves TOO seriously and are fun to play with. I have played mainly as a tank since classic, but am now maining a Paladin. My main spec is Holy (854ish), which I am solid on and can put out ~235k HPS depending on the encounter/group comp. I have a decent tanking set and playstyle, and I am working on improving my Ret, but it's my weakest spec at the moment. I'm available 7 days a week but would prefer a schedule where most raid nights fall on weeknights/Sunday. I am available from 6 PM - 2 AM Central. Thanks!Granidor1 Oct 10
Oct 9 [A] <TheSafetyWordIsBearMount 7/7H LF Ranged Progression: 7/7H TheSafetyWordIsBearMount had been raiding since WoTLK and are looking to progress in the current expansion since taking WoD off(since you know it's bad). We are currently looking for ranged dps to help push Mythic content. Raid Times Sunday 7-11 PST Tuesday 7-11 PST Wednesday 7-11 PST Currently looking for: Shaman Elemental Mage Druid Balance Priest Shadow Marks Hunter Feel free to apply at http://swbm.forumotion.net/ or reach out to one of the officers though bnet JPlocher#1794 Lespaul#1553 Shotime#1120Mochila1 Oct 9
Oct 7 What's going in here, guys? My goodness, things have changed. How many original Korgath(ers) are still around from the Stormreaver / Shattered Hand transfer days (Vanilla and BC, et cetera)? And, any folks that I would remember? Looking for old friends to play and smear Horde with.Sherìff10 Oct 7
Oct 6 [A] NaCl - 3/7N EN LFM - rDPS and Holy Priest <NaCl> is a casual adult raiding guild that is currently looking for ranged DPS and a Holy Priest to continue our progression through Emerald Nightmare. Raid Times Wed - 6pm-10pm server time Sun - 6pm-10pm server time Requirements 835+ iLvl Great attitude Know your class Be on time and ready to raid (flasks, food, etc) What We Want Holy Priest Ranged Hunter (we have none) Warlock (we have none) If you are interested in joining our guild you can contact me via Battle.net ID: Mairek #1724 You can also feel free to message me in game or send an in game email.Adaos0 Oct 6
Oct 5 [A] <The Unsullied> 6/7N LFM - Heroic soon Our guild is composed of mostly real life friends. We are looking for a few consistent raiders to join us so we no longer have to worry about pugging when one of us can't attend a raid. There is no intention of becoming a 'super guild' with tons of members - if you are in the guild and want to raid, you will receive a raid invite. We are a casual group, but focused on progression when we do raid. We are currently 6/7 N EN, but progressing quickly given our casual schedule. Raiding Monday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30EST. We may end up moving days, however raid times and raid frequency will remain the same. Additionally, we run Mythic+ dungeons fairly frequently. Feel free to reach out with a PM in game, through battletag cglowe#1169, or join our discord https://discord.gg/3wFk9kz .Likkin0 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A] <Tims Tuxedo> 4/7N Semi-Casual Guild LFM Who Are We: Tims Tuxedos is a semi-casual adult guild consisted of real life friends looking for social and experienced players for raiding and mythic plus. We have been playing since BC with breaks here and there for real life things, but now we're back looking to raid again. Schedule: We only raid on Tuesdays from 7pm-10pm CST because of real life obligations. Also, we run mythics/mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. What We Need: Raiding Core Wants: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, however, we really just need more people in general to help grow. We have a Discord server for the guild to hangout and raid with. So if you are interested in a chill and laid back environment please reply, or whisper one of officers the in game in for more information. Caducius <Mindz#1921> Bloodbornê Kayjin PahdnaCaducius2 Oct 5