Korgath

Nov 3, 2013 Frost DK looking for a home... 540 Frost Death Knight looking for a guild that raids early morning. Any days are good. 11/14 Flex exp. Nothing higher simply because I can never raid with my current guild.Secdef0 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 3, 2013 Challenge Dungeons I am looking for 4 people would would like to complete the gold challenge modes for that sexy transmog gear. Please send me a message in game if you are interested in joining the teamSyre0 Nov 3, 2013
Nov 1, 2013 Looking for a Morn/Noon Raiding Guild Im a Resto/Ele shaman looking to get into a serious raiding position, i work nights so i haven't been able to raid and id really like to get back into the game. If anyone knows of a guild i could apply at that starts raids from 6:30am to 3:00pm id appreciate the help. Thanks.Shamiee3 Nov 1, 2013
Oct 31, 2013 [H] Second Attempt LFM for core 10man team 14 / 14 reg SoO in need of ranged, tank and a healer. Please know your class and how to raid :D . Tues, Wed, Thurs, 7 to 11 server time, we use mumble, provide flasks, feasts and repairs. Looking for reliable, skilled and motivated players. PST me or any officer in game for more info.Ondonnick0 Oct 31, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 [A] Selling Brawler's Harness Taking bids on the very difficult to obtain shirt, Brawler's Harness . Has been unavailable by normal means since cata, when the horde starting zone it is obtained in was changed and can only be passed to alliance through the neutral ah. It has a unique model not found on any other shirt. Bids start at 15k.Vaelseir1 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 WTB lvl23+ Inactive Guild WTB lvl 23+ Inactive Guild (Ally Side ), if any want have want to sell it pls add my tag HeyYou#1587Cynisavia0 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 539 Hunter and 536 Enhancement Shaman We are a married couple looking for a raid grp considering transfering to ally if core spots are set for us we are open to raid anytime after about 530ish pst we are 4/14 and 13/14 in flex let me know no if you are in need of these classes will only transfer to ally for core spotsReinsong1 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 [A] Nocturnum Recruiting for SoO Core Hey guys, Our group is currently looking for 520 ilvl of the following for our core SoO Normal squad. Along with SoO normal, we do flex and ToT for lower ilvls so if that peaks your interest then hit me up in game. Our current needs: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mage, BDruid preferably or other RDps Rogue, Monk preferably or other MDps Please post on here on in game(Contact Runemyth or Vaydot), and let us know if you want in on our run. We are starting tomorrow at 7pm server time so be on a little before then to get invites. Thanks guys! Battletag: Greiner#1553Vaydot4 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 **Selling Rare Battle Pet - Living Fluid** As the post states I am selling the rare pet, Living Fluid. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71199/ Please leave any offers here and I will respond asap to any offers that peak my interest. Thanks.Gantul0 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 29, 2013 WTB pet battle stones & pets! Hello! I took a brake from WoW and need to catch up on some of the newer pets. Also need pet stones. Will pay 500g each for soulbound breed stones, or 3000g for each Flawless BoE stone. Not going to pay high AH prices for pets, but will pay reasonable amount of gold, or will trade game time codes, Blizz store pet & mount codes. LaRaven#1620 Thanks! ~Lara WANTED! Pet Battle-Stones: (the soulbound ones, I trade you my green pet, you make them blue with your stone and trade back my pet.) - Need all cept undead. Raiding with Leashes pt. 2: - Netherspace Abyssal ToT pets: - Son of Animus - Living Fluid - Viscous Horror Fishing: - Tiny Blue Carp - Tiny Red Carp - Tiny White Carp TGC pets: If anyone has these please let me know! - Dragon Kite <--- really want this! - Rocket Chicken - Ethereal Soul-TraderLaravenn1 Oct 29, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 New to Korgath - Duo LF Guild [Alliance] Hello, My wife and I just transferred from Illidan-Horde in preparation for the next expansion. Our goal was to get away from insane 3-5 hour queue times as it was when MoP launched as well as find a server with somewhat decent Faction ratio. I have not seen an alliance on Illidan in years. Having said that, we are extremely excited to be here and looking for a guild to call home, below are some details about us and our character situation. We don't mind new guilds or care about the level of the guild. We are more concerned about having a well organized raid environment and generally fun/nice people within the guild. Our preferred raid times are 7pm - 11pm Server Time, Fri/Sat but can make weekdays if needed as well. Warrior (me) Only ilvl515 currently, I've recently returned to WoW as SoO came out and went back to making my Warrior my main. I've played and raided as a Warrior since Vanilla and consider it my main class. I can Tank or DPS equally well but prefer to DPS currently. Hunter (my wife) She has returned to WoW before 5.4 making her hunter her main, currently at 540 ilvl. Very competent player overall and dedicated. - We are dedicated players, don't miss raids or slack in the details (Consumables etc.) - We are loyal, we don't gquit easily and would much rather work hard with our guild - We are experienced raiders, while the current ilvl does not show it we are both experienced raiding regular and heroic progression through multiple expansions. - No drama, we cause zero drama - Easy to get along withXcöre0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 LF Flex Guild 517 and growing with this toon. I am 9/14 Normal on main toon should be more this week. Im LF a casual FLex grp possibly back up tank for normal runs. Would love a grp that runs a 1 or 2 day flex Thurs/FRI/SUN or Monday. I have done all the fights available on LFR on this toon. Would be a big plus if guild ran other events, Likes some Heroic ToT and achiev runs. Horde or Ally.Deadily3 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 28, 2013 WTB lvl 25 Guild WTB lvl 25 Guild Ally side , if any want have want to sell it pls add my tag HeyYou#1587Alerunash0 Oct 28, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 (A) <Pixel> recruiting for 10m Normal **Northkorrea0 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer Looking to sell Tabard of the Lightbringer for 115k. Please leave a notice here or in-game if interested.Shãnaynay1 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 (A) Plan B (10m) 4/14H LF Core DPS Sup, yo. Plan B is currently 4/14H SoO, and we're looking for a stellar DPS. This isn't for the bench or part-time; we want a solid, high-attendance core player. Specifically, we're looking for a player from one of following classes: Warlock (Yes, please) Rogue Druid (Feral OR Balance) Note: We'd love for you to have your legendary cloak and 550+ item level, but skill/prior experience trumps gear, in our view. (If you do not have your cloak, we want you to be decently close!) Our raid times are as follows: Monday-Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. (CST/Server, 9:30-12:30 EST) However, please be aware that these times may change in the near future to 7:30 p.m.-11 p.m. (CST/Server, 8:30-12 EST, days remain the same). Why us? We're a fairly young guild, both in terms of player age and guild age. Many of us are in college or are in their mid- to late-twenties, so you can expect a lively Mumble every night--full of trash talk and gold gambling. Many of us have known each other since Burning Crusade and have played in top 100 US guilds along the way. With the release of MoP, an opportunity arose allowing us to play together again. Plan B's vision remains to be competitive while having fun and to not spend 15+ hours a week clearing content at a blistering pace. Thanks for your time! If you're interested, contact one of these people with a note explaining your intent: Zinge (Officer, Zinge#1728) Imabubble (Officer, Imaunicorn#1855) Kelgra (GM, Kelgra#1488)Zinge0 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 [H] 2930 Heal Priest LF Arena Partners title. let's talk. don't suck.Decisivewho0 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 27, 2013 [H] Exemplar 10M | 14/14 SoO LF Healer <Exemplar> is a 10 man raid guild on Korgath-US. We are currently 14/14 SoO and are just beginning to start heroics. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11pm CST. We also will sometimes utilize Monday if we want to go back as an optional day but it is not mandatory. You can learn more about our guild at our website www.exemplar-guild.com We are currently seeking 1 CORE healer to join our team: - Disc/Holy Priest or Resto Shaman preferred We would like to recruit someone with an ilvl of at least 550 ( but skill > gear). Also, someone who is at least 10/14 in normal SoO would be preferable. Also seeking a back-up tank. Thank you! Please add me if you are interested. Jordinn#1952Jordinn2 Oct 27, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 Making a new toon who wants to join Making new toons on korgath wow is boring alone without loyal frineds so if you want to join the fun let me know PS: if you like naruto thats cool becuase my toons Name will be OrochimarÜ lolMåstër5 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 Phoenix Hatchling What do these normally go for on our realm? I see prices that are all over the place, haha.Gantul0 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 LF raidin guild on this sever Have been a long time raider. Came to this sever and raided with a 25man guild it died off so im lookin for a friendly place to call home. Cant do the hardcore raiding like i use to(family). Im lookin for something monday- thursday nights. Im on ET if that helps. I have 3 90s. but my main toon is a warrior. I use to tank with it but i switch to fury for ToT. Clear all of NM and some HM in ToT. I have yet to see SoO heard its great but i took a little time off for my kids. contact me with any info . Danson#1473Danson0 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 25, 2013 [A25] Grown Ups (14/14N) Recruiting DPS! <Grown Ups> is recruiting for our 25-player raid team! We ended up 6/13HM in ToT and are now progressing in SoO (14/14NM). Please refer to the information above for our specific recruiting goals. We are particularly interested in the following: Fury Warrior, Feral Druid, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, as well as healers. All classes and specs are welcome to apply! Learn more about us and our raid progression: grown-ups.us We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath (PVP). Currently we are especially seeking reliable healers and ranged dps **Minimum ilvl: 545** We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30PM (Central) We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations. <Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for more than four years. We're not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family. We will consider applications from exceptional players of any class or spec. Members are encouraged to have raid-competitive off-specs to increase our roster's flexibility. Visit our website (grown-ups.us) to learn more about our specific recruiting goals and raid progression! We boast an already diverse membership and we welcome mature applicants of any background.Monkybrewstr15 Oct 25, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 [A] Shield of the Wayward Footman Mofuggin Dwag sellin this phat http://www.wowhead.com/item=31200#comments shield Send me a mufuggin whisper up in this chat window or somethin with what you're willing to payDwag0 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 24, 2013 WAR ENSEMBLE (lv 25 12/14) LF MORE! RAID STYLE: dedicated RAID NIGHTS: TUES/THURS CHAT PROGRAM: dolby axon Pref: 530+, raid exp a plus. We're currently recruiting: RANGED - MAGE A PLUS For our alternate cores PLEASE IN GAME MESSAGE ZAFFRE OR KORRYN FOR DETAILS! Please read raid expectations here: http://warensemble-korgath.com/our-expectations.html ****** Hello, We transferred here from Deathwing. We've brought our officers, raiders, and a core group of guildies that were willing to make the transfer (before we even knew if the 50% discount - thanks Blizz....) That being said, we are recruiting ALL levels! Who we are: We're an active and friendly group of players, many whom have played together since pre-WotLK. What we do: *Progression 10 man guild (we have 3 cores) 10/16 Normal Mode SoO * Friday Night Flex Raids *Old content raids (for achieve and 'mogs) - SUNDAY NIGHTS *Heroics (scenarios included) * Leveling in groups! * Guild LFR, World Bosses, etc What we're looking for: Active and friendly players! Any level! We're open to taking alts as well. More: We have a guild website and guild FB page. We use DOLBY AXON as our chat medium. Please PST any of our ^officers^ for details or an invite! Thanks, Korryn in game contacts ^ Zaffre ^ Plums ^ GlädimierKorryn23 Oct 24, 2013
Oct 23, 2013 [A] Nox Incurro 13/14 looking for DPS! Nox Incurro is a 10-man Alliance guild with our core having played together since Vanilla. We are looking for talented players who are looking for a more relaxed raiding atmosphere. Our raid times are : Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 8 - 11pm Server Time (6-9 PST or 9-12 EST) We are looking for the following, although we encourage anyone interested to contact us.: ♦ 1 Warlock ♦ 1 Mage ♦ 1 Priest (Discipline Having your legendary cloak is a huge plus, although not required. Ideally we are looking for at least a 530+ iLevel, with good raid experience. Feel free to contact myself or any other member online in-game.Tyranar9 Oct 23, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 [A] LFM for High caliber hosted Alt raid LFM for Alt raid lead by some of high calibers alts. Friday @ 8 server time. ilvl 530+ only. Mumble is REQUIRED. If you are interested get in contact with me through real-id: Arkwin#1133 (include your ilvl class/specs and XP) or you will be rejected on the spot.Barkwin0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 LFG Ordos (H) What day and time is best to find a group for Ordos?Chiller0 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 22, 2013 [A] Light 13/14 Siege of Org LF HEALER/DPS Hello I am Takalii, raid leader of a 10-man raid team in the guild <Light> on US-Korgath. Light is looking for a few raiders to fill out our roster. We are currently fielding a roster of 11 raiders and are charging forward into Siege of Orgrimmar. Currently, we are in need of a few (2) more raiders to fully bolster our roster. Potential applicants need know that they will NOT be brought on as backups/benchwarmers and will become full fledged raiders should they prove themselves. What we will be looking for in potential applicants: *Note: If you do not see your class or specialization below, do not be discouraged as I am willing to make exceptions.* - 535+ ilevel (preferably) - Discipline/Holy Priest or Holy Paladin for the healing role - Warlock, Balance Druid, or Windwalker Monk for the DPS role - Class Knowledge and Understanding - Willingness to Utilize an Alternate Specialization if deemed necessary - Familiarity with Raid Mechanics and Strategies of Siege of Orgrimmar - Dedication and Reliability - A Sense of Humor If you are interested or have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Contact Info Battle-tag: krete#1943 IGN: Takalii, Takali, Takadin, Takastrike You may also choose to contact me via our guild website, the address is http://light-korgath.enjin.com/ Thank you for taking the time to consider us. I look forward to hearing from any potential applicants! TakaliiTakalii16 Oct 22, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 [H] Exemplar - 10 Man | 14/14 SoO LFM/ Tank Hi everyone! <Exemplar> is a level 25 guild on Korgath-US. We currently run one 10 man raid team whose focus is on a high level of progression and will be starting heroics this week. Our current content raid xp is 14/14 SoO. _____ We are seeking 1 TANK for a back-up position: - Protection Warrior w/DPS OS preferred We are also recruiting any casual members who have interest in potentially raiding and/or just enjoying the game. _____ We raid Tues, Weds & Thurs from 8-11PM CST. We also raid on Mondays as an optional day. Please visit our website for more information www.exemplar-guild.com Or you can contact me in game - Jordinn#1952. Thanks!Jordinn3 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 21, 2013 New (H) Guild LF Raiders (6:00pm-9:00pm EST) After quite a long break, two friends and I have come back to WoW. Since we're all college students with 8:00am classes, the majority of raiding schedules don't work for us, so we thought we'd try and make a schedule that worked. Disciple is a new guild on the Korgath server that is looking for good raiders. Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday, Monday from 6:00pm-9:00pm EST. Between the three of us, we have experience ranging from Burning Crusade to Heroic Lich King 25 to Heroic Deathwing. We're planning on using DKP for dealing with loot. Overall, we're looking to make a good raiding team with a half decent raiding schedule for college students. What we'd like to find: *While we are looking for these specifically, all interested people (regardless of class) will be considered. Healer: 1 Resto Shaman/Resto Druid DPS: 1 Ranged DPS If interested, my battletag is Alithvia#1798.Alithvia1 Oct 21, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 WTB Hypnotic dust in bulk. y no1 has?? :(Ackêr0 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Horde PvP Guild Looking for an active horde pvp guild for arena and rbgs,Eckspo1 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 [A] Lf jc with epic wotlk cuts Hello im looking for a jc that has the Shifting Dreadstone cut. Feel free to post here or whisp me in game. tipping well. Thanks!Tasteofwar0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 WTBuy/Trade for a [Viscous Horror] pet I have gold and/or trades. Looking for a fair price.Berenzen0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 [A] Selling Viscous Horror (BattlePet) Drops off of Primordius Serious offers only contact in game, possible horde side buyers also contactXevioso1 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Resto Shaman looking for guild. I am currently an ilvl 375 restoration shaman looking for a two or three night a week progression group. I have both tier 11 and 12 normal mode experience and looking to step it up a notch for Dragon Soul and begin progressing through heroics. I am not available on Saturdays, but am free any other night after 8:30 server time (real life does occur from time to time). 25 man raiding is preferred but I am perfectly comfortable in a 10 man group with cool folks. A viable dps off spec can be made if needed. Please feel free to either contact me in game or right here.Wakashoka7 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Late-Late Night Raiding? Anyone raid or want to raid after 11pm ST? I'm a late night player, and am curious if there are any guilds/players that play late night?Talionis0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Resto Druid looking for a new home I'm looking for a new guild! I took a break from WoW around the beginning of Pandaland, but now I'm back in! I'm looking for a guild that's mostly casual with some steady raiding. I have experience in heroic raiding throughout Cata (when that was current.) I served as main heals and as a guild officer for the Cata expansion. I am not comfortable with dps, but I am one hell of a healer. I want a guild that socializes and doesn't just ignore each other. I will not go horde, (sorry guys, I love my worgen!)Atropoia0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 I am the best Warrior OkUhóh5 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 SoO 10 man Monday 7:00 p.m. I'll be leading a normal mode SoO 10 man (weekly but the day may not always be Monday). I'm 11/14 exp in flex on my Blood DK (544 ilvl) and looking to do some more normals. Start Time: Monday night, Oct. 7 @ 7:00 p. m. End Time: 10:00 p. m. or earlier How to sign up: Reply to this post OR send me an in-game mail OR send an in-game mail to POSTLIFE (my priest alt) if you have trouble typing the "e" in Grizlèy. Leave an in-game mail or reply to this post with your class/spec/experience. I'll be armorying all sign ups. If you have a main with more experience, just reply from that character and explain that you want to bring an alt. What I'm looking for: -EXPERIENCED (people who have at least Flex raid exp 11/14 preferred--exceptions will be made for geared players who just haven't found a group to raid with) -530 ILVL minimum (exceptions will be made for alts of experienced players) -COMPETENT people who can listen (although I'd like people to have experience, I don't require you to be an expert on all fights. I'll explain all fights in detail so as long as you have at least a vague knowledge of the fights you'll be able to come) -MUMBLE downloaded (if you don't have mumble already, get it at mumble.com it's free and is 10x the sound quality of vent with less latency). -CONSUMABLES (have necessary flasks and potions--mogu, jade serpent, virmen's bite--if you don't have any, I will sell you mine--I'll provide food/noodle carts) I plan to clear the first 4-6 bosses with no issues (provided people listen). Dark Shaman and further may be an issue IF our DPS is low.Grizlèy4 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 4/14H <Didactic> 25man LF DPS 545+ We are looking for Exceptional DPS to continue our push into heroic progression. Please be at least 545 ilvl, have logs, legendary cloak and knowledgeable about your class. Next week we plan on doing Iron Juggernaut and General Nazgrim. Here is our information: [A] <Didactic> 4/14H T,W,Th–7-11 CST ================= About Us ================= Didactic is an Alliance 25-man raiding guild, located on the server Korgath, which is a PVP, high population server. We are a long standing guild of over 7 years that started on the server Lethon and moved to Korgath during Cata. We are a progression oriented guild and expect the best out of our raiders each week. Our raiders are often ranked on WoL parses and take pride in their raiding abilities. ================= Current Information ================= Raid progression: 4/14 SoO Heroic 10/13H ToT (Jin'Rock, Horridan, Tortos, Ji-Kun, Iron Qon, Council, Twins, Durumu, Primordius, Magaera). A number of our core raiders have further progression, but this is the guilds current 25 man progression. Raid nights: 7-11 Sever time (Central). Tues, Wed, Thurs. Must be able to attend all raid nights. Just to make it easy for you: Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Didactic Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/guild/us/Korgath/didactic/ World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/250468/ Videos: Jin'Rok: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CnvlvLn4ZuU Tortos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QTLrkoV6Vfs Ji'Kun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x7owEhn_7bk Horridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnUb0UmP3eY Iron Qon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8Z0ZhreQ56Y Council: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P6_g-dG7aFY Twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QR60JfEroII ================= Current Needs ================= We are always looking for solid players of any class, but especially looking for DPS from any classes (545+): 1 Frost/Unholy DK 1 Hunter 1 Mage 1 Monk (MW) 1 Warrior (arms/fury) 1 Paladin (ret) 1 Shaman (ele) ================= Contact Information ================= Visit our website: http://www.didacticguild.com/ You can, but do not need to, fill out an application there. On Korgath, Contact me or any of the officers: Polishprince Knifewalker Timka Pràystàtion Catiline Or goldmtrx#1287 -Catiline Contact Timka on Korgath or battletag - Lisa#1760. Polishprince Real ID polishprynce@gmail.com Please place character name/current server/main spec in the friend request note.Catiline2 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 To my dearest Pchef Dear Pchef, I love you. Thanks for the honor today, babe. <3Liyarä0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Complete Hello if you have a soul trade for sell feel free to message me in game with price or leave it here i am trying my realms forum before the hassle of trying to get someone from pet forums to take gold on korgath lol. Would be 100k. Btag: Apokalypsis#1512Apokalypsis0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 BUYING ALL WEEDS FROM FISHING Thats right... CoD weeds to weenie 30g/stack. Dont ask why...Weenie0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 [A] NEW RAID GROUP LF Holy Paladin <Superfly> a level 25 guild on Korgath is recruiting raiders for its second group in the Siege of Orgrimmar. We currently need all roles filled. We will be raiding on the following schedule Wednesday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) Thursday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) Monday 8PM - 11PM (Server/CST) The group is still in need of Holy Paladin 525+. What we are looking for - 525+ ilvl 99% Attendance Positive Attitude towards progression Good understanding of your role and class Please whisper ellie#1233 or Mittystar in game or apply on the website superfly.guildlaunch.comMittystar2 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Scammer Alert Beware of Skrinchh. He is a scammer. Take precaution, he will be trying to sell different blizzard store items.Kiton0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 How is korgath? Hey, I'm recently started playing WoW, and I've only played alliance, so I'm thinking of creating an horde character. So, How is the server pvp/pve wise? (horde) How is the economy of the server? Thanks!Ivantheiv18 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 [A] Experiment IV recruiting Tank Experiment IV is recruiting 1 Tank for 10 man SoO We raid Sunday and Monday 8:30 server until 11:30 server sometimes longer for progression Flex raids are Tuesday and Thursday same time we need 1 non warrior tank for our raids. We need someone who is dedicated to progression and wants to see endgame content. Currently we are 8/14 flex and 4/14 Norm. Know your class and be 515+ item level. Required to bring all flasks and pots to raids food is provided as well as repairs. Our attendance is on a 3 strike basis if you are late more then 3 times to raids without ample notification you will not receive loot for that week. Leadership have world ranked pve experience and we are a very fun yet dedicated group with great potential once we get our group a more solid foundation that could be you. If you wish to sign up please talk to Aklypse in game if im on or send me an in game mail or you can visit xperimentiv.enjin.com to fill out a raid app. Thanks and rock on Korgath.Aklypse5 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 10, 2013 World PvP Hello guys i just wanted to know how is the world pvp in this server, is it good? is the server balanced? thank you for your time please no trollsHectelion3 Oct 10, 2013
Oct 9, 2013 LF DK/TC 1900+ RBGs [A] Looking for a DK for 1900+ RBGs. Will be running on Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Paciftic time. Would like for you to have 2k+ experience, be cool, have fun. No ragers please. It's a very chill, fun group. Hit me up on here or in game. Keylogthis#1847 Thanks.Keylogthis0 Oct 9, 2013