Korgath

Jun 29, 2013 <Unrest> Recruiting 1 Mage/Shaman Unrest is a level 25 guild recruiting 1 mage or shaman for our 10m raid team. Current progression is 6/12. We are in need of 1 more to complete the team. Raid days are Tues/Thurs 7-10 Server time (Monday cleanup). We are looking for someone who is dedicated, experienced and knows their class well.Peachés0 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 515 DK Tank LF Progression Raid Team ilvl 515 dk tank looking for a somewhat serious raid team to finish up ToT and head into 5.4. Would prefer 10 man, and am willing to faction change or server change even. I was a MT in heroic Dragon Soul but took a break from raiding when Mists hit. I only have 3/12 experience outside of LFR in ToT, but would like to get into the swing of things. Add me BattleTag Ricky#1272 I'm available Sun-Thur evenings or Friday/Saturday late nights (11pm Server+).Riçky0 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 28, 2013 Disc priest LF 2s partner. Love. Hate. love Hello, i am on the search for a decent 2s partner. I am tired of playing with ranomds i find in /2 who are terrible. what am i looking for? a decent warlock/dk/rogue/mage/enhancement shaman/elemental shaman/dk/warrior/((((feral druid))))) ummmmmmmmm and im sure some other classes are viable. PLEASE KEYBIND!! clickers make me sad. and im sure i have some other requirments but mostly, just need a good player looking to get 1900+ in 2s and actuarly have fun. <3 mail me ingame pleaseElmagic0 Jun 28, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Heals LF moderate prog raiding guild The short version is this: I'm a pretty good healer that's returning to the raiding game after some time off. Interested in finishing heroic content before the following content patch hits on a 2-3 night raiding schedule. Not interested in World/US/Realm rank or even finishing pre-nerf (although cool if it happens). Will heal on a resto shaman, mistweaver monk, holy paladin, or disc priest (ordered by my experience on those toons with most coming on the shaman and mistweaver) Prefer alliance to horde. battletag is Xephyr#1288 if interested pm me in game Some notable achieves: Second ranked Heroic 10 Yor'sahj while relevant: http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Dragon_Soul/Yor'sahj_the_Unsleeping/10H/Restoration_Shaman/ No heal Heroic 10 Ultraxion (healed it as ele): http://www.twitch.tv/machaera/c/1512914 Nothing else really of importance...several unappealing WoL rankings on various fights since Dragonsoul in all difficulties, but nothing top 5. Have little recent progression due to time away from the game, but past raiding should speak that I'm capable of the skill needed to down heroic bosses before they become irrelevant. Thanks for the read through. CheersAzuulon3 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 High Caliber Stream I will be streaming our guild's heroic Lei shen progression on Thursday at 8 pm CST come check us out. You might catch Parody singng again twitch.tv/jowentv (shadow priest prov) Parody singing: http://www.twitch.tv/jowentv/b/418980300Remedyx1 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 {A} 10M 2/13 Heroic LF DPS <<Dark Tendencies>> 2/13 10m heroic ToT, We currently have a need for one dps, and 1 back up dps. LF Lock/Mage to fill our core group, Raid Times 6:30pm - 10pm server Mon-Weds. Add and talk to either EliteGD#1606 or Bubz#1455Elitegd1 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 WTS Lvl 19 guild Switching to this realm on July 2nd from my old server. 6 Bank tabs To put in a bid or inquire further, add Flux#1695Failbank0 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 [A] 510 ret LF core spot 8/12 exp Got back into WoW about a month ago. On this toon, I'm currently 3/12 ToT, and 6/12 ToT on my rDruid. I've also had attempts and thoroughly understand Durumu / Prim. Though I lack raiding experience in this current tier, I'll surely make up for it in raiding experience, being a competent player, and pulling some big numbers with the limited gear that I have. Some of my raiding achievements are: 6/6 N prenerf MSV 5/6 N HoF prenerf 6/6 0/4 ToES prenerf 4/4 6/12 ToT 8/8 H DS (15% nerf) The reason I didn't clear HoF / ToES is because I gave WoW a break for quite some time. My guild was progressing finishing normals and moving onto heroics shortly. To conclude, I'm looking to get back into things. Give me a trial, I won't let you down. I'm what you'd consider semi pro, not good enough for the top guilds, but good enough to kill some internet dragons and not stand in stuff. Battletag: mlaw#1604, or catch my online at Clubbedz. Thanks for your consideration.Clubbedz4 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Come to uldaman for all of your acheievments! Now selling passes onto Uldaman server! Add Mexican_princessx3@yahoo.com for details! Let the downfall of our server be your greatest opportunity today! Get all those achievements you thought were impossible on your high population server! Rare spawns, relics, war bringers, and gathering nodes almost always up!Zebrakiller1 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Looking to absorb a 10man raiding guild. Is your guild struggling with recruitment, especially in these summer months? Do your players want to raid, but there are always those few people who just don't show up, or call off at the last minute? Do you want to be part of a guild that progresses smoothly through both normal and heroic raid content? We are looking for these things too. Please consider joining us. <Nox Incurro> is currently looking to absorb a 10man raiding guild. We are looking for dedicated players that are ready to move into heroic ToT content. We are currently 1/13H. Our guild was established in May 2006 on the Staghelm server. Many of our players have been raiding together since Vanilla. We have strong raid leaders, that have experience raid leading since Vanilla in both normal and heroic settings, as well as both 10 and 25man settings. If you are interested in joining your guild with ours please send in-game mail to Atrys, so that we may set up a time to chat and answer any questions. Thank you.Tereasaa0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 [H] Intent (G4) 10M - LF Tank or Heals Intent's Group 4 is looking for a full time tank or a full time Healer. Tank Preference: Paladin Healer Preference: Monk, Druid, Paladin Requirements: Mumble (talking preferred but only listening is required) Good attendance with good communication regarding missed raid nights Where: 11/12 ToT When: Tuesday 8PM - 11PM CST/SERVER Thursday 8PM - 11PM CST/SERVER Intent is a 25 level guild housing many experienced raiders on mixed content. Please reach out to Synzta (Neidz#1913) or Keezly with any questions or interest. Thank you!Synzta9 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 WTS mount: Big Battle Bear Big Battle Bear If interested, please whisper me or send a mail with your offer. The bear is already redeemed on alliance, but can be put on the neutral auction house (+%15).May0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 <FROM THE WALLY ERA> NEW PVP GUILD WORLD/ARENA/RBG'S looking for 2000/2200+ players for arenas wanting to start a weekly rbg group(s) down for premades, doing 2's for very large point caps (helps to level guild) and all that stuff real casual, may raid later on if cats want to but we all about PVPJoegreezy3 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 5/13 tot 517 gs hunter I pull 130k dps and can make every raid time my current gm doesn't have any leadership skills and I have to deal with an annoying officer who only pulls 80k dps. Anything is an upgrade from the guild I'm in. Hmu in game I'm very active.Deskclock0 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 Any interest in a weekend raid group? Hey everyone, a couple of friends of mine have started back in the game after a break, and we want to get caught back up into the raiding scene. However, being that Aussie time makes it difficult to accomodate a 'normal' tues/wed/thurs schedule, we decided to ask about and see if there are any of you interested in forming a weekend raid group. :D What we're making: Days: Friday and Saturday Time: 8:30-11:30 realm time(5:30-8:30 PST, 9:30-12:30 EST) I will be most likely leading it, as I've kept myself somewhat up to date with the times. I don't mind if you're wanting to gear up an alt or something. I'm lax with the entry 'gear requirement' atm. I'm looking for committed players. If you're willing to show, we can work through HoF/ToES to get your gear up to date. So, anyone interested? :DKíalla1 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 23, 2013 9/12 10man lf hybrid healer and ranged dps Realm of Insanity currently has 2 groups progressing through ToT. the core group is 9/12, with the 2nd group being 5/12. Currently the core group is in need of 2 people to fill in our otherwise steady 10 man group. this raid group raids. Tues/sat 7pm -10pm server with an optional night of sunday at 9pm-12am. 1 healer hybrid. We would prefer a leather class, aka monk, or Druid. But a shaman or other classes may be workable. With a reasonable dps off spec. seeing as we 2 heal the majority of the 9 bosses we have completed. 1 Ranged Dps. Prefer a mage, a shaman or a boomy druid. 500+ item lvl would be preferred but if you are actually good at your class, and have raid awareness then we would be willing to work around that. my battletag is jezzy#1994 please feel free to add me and message me if you are interested.Jezzahbell0 Jun 23, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 5/13h 527il un/frost dk lf guild Lookin for a guild as progressed if not farther, prefer 2-3 night week raids, 10m only, previously raided with War Party, but left when the guild had a falling out. <3Herrô0 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 Transfers looking for new raiding home... We are a group of raiders (9/12 normal mode experienced) looking for a new guild to call home. We left our previous server, Burning Blade (PVP), because it was dead and we wanted to transfer to a server where we could once again have fun playing the game. Another contributing factor to our transfer was that we had trouble filling a raid sometimes due to spotty attendance. We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild raiding no more than 3 nights a week and no more than 4 hours per night. This is the group we have brought over: (The links may go dead but this is the only link we have to our armories because they haven't updated yet) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Takalii/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Iolgashiz/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Alysson/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Turttlle/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Tyrack/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Kaostheory/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Scoric/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Pandice/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Fishman/simple If you are interested in us, please reply to this thread. Thanks!Takalii5 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 Potential Transfer Howdy Korgath! I've been looking for a new home and I was wondering if I could get some general Korgath information from some of you guys. Any information, such as world pvp activity, ally vs horde ratios, feelings on the battlegroup or the server in general would be much appreciated! Thank you ;)Tabs1 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 (A) Cabalistic 25 man raiding 6/12 ABOUT US:Raiding Times: 9:00 pm- 12:00 am Tuesday/Sunday)/Monday Server -We start on time and we end on time.We are a brand new guild on Korgath. We transferred recently and desire to become a 25man raiding guild. Quite a few of us have high level raiding experience with previous top 10-200 us guilds.That being said we have done the hard core thing, we are NOT looking to be world or realm firsts. We are looking to down content while its fresh at our groups own pace. Its a game, its suppose to be fun, not a job.Current Progress is 6/13 ToT Our guild is 18+. We are laid back with real lives, jobs, school. G chat and Vent can and does have mature content and a great deal of sarcasm, and offensive.It is important to note that unlike most guilds we do not put up with drama, negativity, or general loot !@#$%s. Most of these behaviors will result in you being immediately removed from the guild. Social or casual raiders will also be accepted (because we know there will invariably be absences due to real life) but we will generally weed out people who like to eat balls, stand in fire, cannot do basic stuff, etc.We do have guildies who love to PVP. Note: We are looking to finish building our 25 man core to be competative in 5.4. our progression is a bit behind but be assured we have some amazing players and have managed to work out most of our issues. we just need a few great players to round out our 25 man team! WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR 25 Core: 2 Healer ( any class ) 2-3 DPS ( warrior, monk, shaman, druid, DK, hunter, ) but we will consider any great application! 1 Tank ( no monk ) ABOUT YOU:Put forth due diligence - know your class, read up, watch videos on the fights, be on time, ready to kill ^-*!, that means we pull at 9 server so have your flasks, food, pots what every you need Be analytical - Gear will come and is easy to fix, Standing in pretty crap, and not being able to grasp mechanics not so much Putting the GUILD before yourself - I.e. if you cant make it. give 24 hrs notice so we can find a replacement - we understand its not always possible emergency's happen, but they don't happen all the time. Your time is not more important than your guild mates. Be respectful of that. Be able to play TWO specs of your class - eg tank and dps or heals and dps A positive attitude, generally like to raid, if you are the type of player who "burns out" don't bother applying after all we are only asking for 9 hrs a week of your time. Have the ability to communicate effectively on vent. If interested contact Panada, Caylarin, Barealai, Wearyy or any officer. http://cabalistic.wowstead.com/Panada5 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 20, 2013 [A] Vacuist (25) Recruiting Officers and More <Vacuist> (25) is LFM to fill our ranks for RBGs / Arenas / Premade BGs and all sorts of PvP fun! Also, LFM for Heroics Scen's / Raids / and Challenge Modes. Looking for a few PvE officer positions, pst Ormur, Science, Pokedex, Seniorray, Brianneqt or myself. Thank you.Giveashift0 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 SELLING JC PANTHER MOUNTS Selling all color JC panther mounts. Great prices **** If you buy 2 or more you get discounted prices. **** Contact me in game through whisper or mail Rinzlêr ( copy this name and paste it into tell or mail ) or alt 136 for the letter eRinzlêr1 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 LF dps/heals for guild's 10-man ToT Our guild (level 20) is currently 4/12 in ToT. We formed a few weeks ago and are looking to fill a 10-man raid group. Currently, we have 5 active raid members. We need 2 more healers (one with a dps os) and 3 dps. We would like people who at least know the fights, even if they haven't downed them. We want to progress as a guild and not be held back by pugging every week. As of right now, we plan to withhold raiding until we fill our group. Once we get 10 people, we will begin raiding. Our raid times are Thursday, 9-12 ST and Sunday, 6-11 ST. We expect raiders to be online a half hour before raid so we can be zoned in and ready to pull at raid time. We also offer enchants/gear/gems/etc. for raiders and members and will run lfrs/heroics and such to help people gear up. Please respond with ilvl/experience if interested. Thanks!Cleavvage0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Introducing House Sole (A) Level 25 - LFM As a founding guild on Azgalor, House Sole has decided to take advantage of Blizzard's Realm Transfer promotion and leave the depleted and struggling Azgalor of which it was a founding guild, raiding every tier of content since Molten Core. House Sole currently has 2 raiding 10m (1/13 Heroic and 8/12) and a third that has been on a break given the lack of recruiting on Azgalor. There currently is a need for a progression geared tank to assist the 1st raid and all types of players/classes to round out the 3rd raid. All raids support each other and will interchange based on schedules, tho the composition is fairly consistent. The guild is active daily for world PVE, PVP, Heroics, and alt+runs - room for mature casual to serious players of all classes. Please inquire at www.housesole.comOrionsole3 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 522 Warr LF Prog Guild ToT Looking for a progression ToT guild I'm 5/12 experience Fury warr, pretty much available any times, Looking for a guild thats atleast 4/12. Can do vent mumble, raidcall etc... Realid - xsurrenderxrockx@aol.com Battletag - Icycatz#1664Stalkyoù1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 [H] 523 Destro Lock looking for 25m Guild I myself am 10/12 Normal; 2/12 Heroic (with many attempts on Heroic Tortos). The guild I'm currently in was 25m, until tonight when they decided to downgrade to 10m. Have any questions, find me in game. Or leave them here.Teufelshund1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 506 Mage LF new raiding guild I am a 2/12 mage that should have more exp in ToT but I don't due to not finding a stable group. I am a reliable player that has 100% attendance. Great awareness and, and will take any criticism that I get. I was 16/16 1/16H in 5.1 . I know I have the skill to be a hardcore raider, I just need that group to accept me. Please contact me by posting or real id ( Ghardis#1932 ) - I am willing to transfer alliance or horde. Does not matter just want a stable groupBallistix1 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 18, 2013 Above the Law 25m Raiding!! [H] Above the Law is still looking to fill our final raid spots to complete the 25m roster!! This week we focused on 10m raiding for the first time and managed to clear 9/12. We do have a strong core, leadership, as well as skilled raiders to be successful in 25m, just need you! We need a mixture of melee and ranged DPS and 1-2 healers pally / priest / druid pref. You are required to be able to carry yourself! We do not carry people this is a progression based guild where we will learn the fights together and grind out boss attempts, which imo makes getting loot that much sweeter. 500+ Ilvl to raid is a must - as well as you being raid ready which I know to most this is common sense (but you would be surprised) ENCHANT / GEM YOUR GEAR! Have flasks, research and watch the fights.. simple things you should be doing anyways. Our raid nights are 3-4 days a week Tues / Wed / Thur 8pm server ALWAYS and occasionally if we have the guys on we do a Sunday for cleanup. You are also expected to be on time for raids, and by on time around 745-750 server. We would like to get this rolling full time ASAP and if you perform to a talented level you will maintain a core spot in the 25m raids. For any questions or info. on us feel free to pst or mail Bornleader in game! I hope to see you guys in here soon.Bornleader0 Jun 18, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Disc Priest LF PvP/Casual Raiding Guild Hi, I am a newly 90 priest focused on PvP, with interest in going into casual raiding. I am looking for a friendly, social guild with active members. I am interested in xmog runs and other fun activities as well. Thank youAratta0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 [H] Friends LF Social Guild A few of us transferred recently and are looking for a smallish social guild to party/raid with. Please respond with any recommendations!Exeo0 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Friends LF Raiding Guild My friends and I quit just after MSV was released and we want to get back into raiding. As of now we are not gear ready for Throne, but we have extreme knowledge of our classes considering they were our mains in Cataclysm. We are competent raiders, however we are not perfect so we make mistakes; but don't expect it to be frequent because we we are quick learners. There are 4 of us currently. I am a Guardian/Resto Druid, preferably looking to tank for a guild. There is a Frost DK, an Enhance Shaman and our 4th friend is currently rerolling a MW Monk. We're not expecting to get into a raid group instantly considering our gear, but like I said were looking for one in the future. If you have any questions, whisper me in game @ Rarie. Im usually always online, if not. Just go ahead and send me mail. I'll respond ASAP. Thanks for reading, RarieRarie1 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 <Death and Taxes> LF boomkin w/ resto OS Seeking one talented druid who is well versed in balance while being completely capable of healing as a 3rd situational healer. Raid days: Tuesday - Wednesday 6pm - 9pm Server Time We are looking for someone who possess some past experience raiding harder content but cannot commit to the schedule of a hardcore group currently. Our group consists of ex-top tier players who are in that same boat. To get in contact with me in game battletag (noggen#1511) or at our website www.dtguilds.comNogg0 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 522 Rogue LF Raiding ToT 10 or 25 Guild Transferred to this server about 2 weeks ago. Currently looking for a 10 or 25 man ToT Guild. I have 9/12 exp 25 man and know all the boss mechanics. Able to raid any day of the week prefers raid ending no later then 11pm server. Thank you for your time.Creepndeath1 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 16, 2013 [A] <Frozen> is recruiting raiders All will be considered but were hoping to find a ilvl 495+ Mage for our group 2 raiding weds and sund 8 - 11 server we are 6/12 due to the bad raiders we kicked were looking to get 12/12 within a couple weeksEternalhell1 Jun 16, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 [A10] Frozen (12/12 ToT) Recruiting Frozen is looking for a Warlock and a Protection Paladin who are 496+ ilvl and have some raid experience. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm server time. We recently transferred from Dragonmaw Alliance due to the non existent population. Here is our old wow progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/Frozen If you are interested message Bargul in game or add me to real id - Mpower#1453Bargul5 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 [A] LFM for Friday night ToT @ 8 server LFM for Friday night ToT run. Raid will start @ 8:00pm Server time. -ilvl 500+ Only -Mumble is required -Fight knowledge is a must Add Arkwin#1133 if interested (include some details in the message)Holyarkwin4 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Light 10 man is 2/13 heroic recruiting 2 grou Hello, we just transfered our guild to Korgath from a dead server. We need a couple of people to fill our roster! We are currently running 2 groups: First group is 2/13 heroic and is looking for a holy pally or mistweaver and a mage(we LOVE mages, they make us happy:))! Itemlvl 520+ Experience at least normal clear! Our second group is currently 9/12 normal. They need a resto druid and a melee dps, preferably with a tank offspecc or a rogue(they have noone on vanq token atm)! please be 510+ itemlvl and have at least lfr cleared, 6/12 normal. Both teams run Tu, Wed, Su 6:45 to 10 pm. Please talk to krete#1943 (group leader) or Nady#1923 (GM) Please feel free to contact us with any questions! NadyNady6 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 [A] Frost Mage looking for arena partners I am a 1600 (2s) experienced frost mage looking to increase my experience in 3s playing RMP, MLD, or god comp. Also interested in 2s with disc priest or rogue. Please feel free to reply in here, or contact me in game at Black#1555.Opheliacoot0 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 14, 2013 [A] Small Guild LF other Guild to Raid With We are the rump of a 10 man raid group from Arthas. We just transfered servers and lost some of our core raiders in the process. We are able to raid Saturday or possibly Friday night starting at 9pm EST (8pm Server). Any given Saturday, we can provide 4-5 raiders, consisting of 2 tanks (monk and pally), 1 healer (dr00d), and 2 dps (ret pally and ele shammy). We have been raiding together since Kara, and are competent. We were just starting ToT when we transfered. I have been the raid leader since Kara, but am willing to step back if the other guild has a competent RL. If anyone is interested, post here or contact myself or Bitterpanda in game.Hannahbelle4 Jun 14, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 [A] <Turncoat> 2/13H ToT 25m Turncoat is recruiting for our 25m group progression in Mists of Pandaria. We are looking for strong players of all classes and roles. Most notably: - Feral Druid - Enhance Shaman - Elemental Shaman - Mage - Boomkin - Ret Paladin - Rogue Raid Times: 8pm - 11pm CST on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. What we expect from you: -Maintain high standard of attendance. -Have a solid knowledge of class and keep up to date with changes. -Be prepared and on time for raids. Including enchants, gems, consumables and knowledge of the boss(es) for current content. -Be able to accept constructive criticism and be willing to improve where needed. -Have Ventrilo. -Have a good sense of humor! What you can expect from us: -Strong leadership. -A friendly raiding environment that maintains focus on progression. -Loot council in both 25s and 10s. -An active guild who also enjoy things other than raiding, including pvping. How to contact us: If you are interested in joining a fun and friendly raiding environment, while progressing through content, please visit our website and apply at turncoat.enjin.com For any further information feel free to speak to an officer in game: Ellienet Tyrielin ZuiciniEllienet38 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 Any BC or Wrath Only guilds? I'm looking for a guild that does BC or Wrath only raids and/or PvP I heard that iToons does wrath only, but I have been unable to get ahold of any of the officers to find out any information. I'm fairly a new transfer (the character I transfered was a rogue, hence all the mix matched heirlooms) and trying to find a guild so I know where to turn off my XP gains. I think it will be alot of fun even if they were all nerfed to heck. If anyone has any information please share. Thanks in advanceGirlflack0 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 527 ilv Frost DK LF Heroic Guild Title says it. 527 ilv Frost DK LF Heroic Guild (2/13 heroic experience) 7+ years of raid experience. Very competent. Also a jokester. Availability = pretty much after 8pm (EST) on most days. Battletag = Divader#1585David0 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 LF 1 decently geared dps for full ToT run Light just recently transferred to Korgath meaning sunday/monday and we lost 2 core members in doing so. We need 1 dps with decent gear whom would like to raid with us this week. We would like you to have decent gear and some knowledge of the fights would be nice. Depending on who we get depends on whether we will be able to do our heroic kills as well. Our raid day/times are: Tuesday/Wednesday and Sunday 6:45pm-10pm. You are not required to join he guild before or after, you can just collect loots for the week and be on your way but we do have a spot open as well. If yo are interested whisper me in game for further details.(loot and such) BattleTag: Nasuaku#1736Stdnas0 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 <Silent> new 25 man <Silent> new 25 man building previously 10 man 2/13HM this tier is now converting to 25 man. We are in need of a few caster dps. Mages, Priests, Locks and Boomkins. Please contact Laydie in game (laydie#1354), juscalmepapi, shinard, or ripitt ingame for more information Raid days and times are Tue, Wed and Thurs 8:30-11:30p.m. ST.Laydie7 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 11, 2013 please delete this post please delete this postNicolaes0 Jun 11, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Warrior LF raiding guild. 505 ilvl. experience threw videos and attempts on all 12 bosses. I just transfered from My old realm because it was dead. I'm good with mechanics and learning fights.Beefdown0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 @owner of the name Endorphine Paying a good amount for it, whoever swiped my name after i transferred off this server. GM says it's still an active account, figure'd I would try.Kitekitekite0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 REWARD: Lost Bear Type: Guardian Color: Brown Age: 25+ Weight: Approx 600 lbs Last seen was in the Isle of Thunder wearing a sparkling 510 ilvl. We feed our ursidae's a steady diet of fresh water salmon and honey. Our wildlife habitat, aptly called 'Throne of Thunderfalls' with its multiple 20 foot waterfalls, is very advanced and conducive to the growing and eager bear hungry to murder fifty foot enemies. We are offering a healthy reward to any individual with information leading to his safe acquisition. IF FOUND please call LOVE-PONY in the Korgath area code. I can also be reached at the following #: http://clickthelightwell.comLovepony6 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Thinking of changing realms. Need some info. I was just looking for some info on casual guilds and this server in general. My server is totally dead so I haven't played much lately but I am looking to get going again and catching back up. I am looking for a casual guild with older people who like to do a bit of everything(raiding, PVP, achievement runs, etc). Overall I really just want a laid back older crowd who enjoys playing and helping each other out. Some help would be appreciated.Meglamar2 Jun 10, 2013