May 1, 2013 [A] Casual Guild Recruiting for 1 weekly raid Hey everyone, Our guild <The Judges> runs Wednesday night's 6 server to 9 server. We are looking for DPS and a DPS/Healer combo. Everyone is welcome, alts from other guilds, new players, anyone committed to progressing with the group is what we're looking for. We will take the time to gear up and help anyone who wants to be part of the team. The #1 thing is just to have someone who is okay raiding once a week but who can commit to coming week in and week out. We're a solid group but sometimes struggle to find people who fit. We're relaxed and good-natured players and looking for like minded people who enjoy clearing the content at a more relaxed pace. Please send a tell in game to Holyaegis, Varayan, or Ironleaf. All the best, -VarayanVarayan0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 [A] 496 prot warrior LF guild Looking for a guild to start raiding with. I mostly just have LFR experience when tanking the new content. I tanked back in vanilla when I played horde. My current guild and their raid times was working for me, but I can't constantly make those times, so it will be time for me to move on. I'm available to raid Monday-Fridays after 5pm server time. Would prefer a guild that raids 2-4 days a week. I'm 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF 10 man. I don't mind joining a guild that is just starting the MoP raids and looking to progress through the rest. I'm 25 years old, mature, and just want to have a good time. I usually use vent, but can download any other VoIP program. Hopefully I'll hear from some of you. Also if you are looking for a non plate tank, I have a level 86 brewmaster I can finish leveling and gear as well.Ràgebar7 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 LF 1 Tank for ToT progression Realm of insanity is looking for 1 tank, of any class to fill in our core progression group. We already have a prot pally but we dont mind class stacking if you know your class well. We are 3/12 in ToT, we have the same 9 people every week just looking for a permanent 10th. Experience in the current raids is not a necessity as long as you know how to play your toon. we work through everything as a group. we raid every Tues/Saturday from 7pm server to 10pm. If you are looking for a good progression raiding group, that is serious but not hardcore, that has a great time and works well together then send me a message in game. or add my battletag jezzy#1994Envÿous0 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 wtb level 25 guild serious offer please send email to asnydl@gmail.com, my price could be 40k to 70k, if you have horde guild i can also buy but the price will be a little lowerArthalock0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 WTS LEVEL 25 GUIlD Guild currently has 1 member. (Myself) All BOA achievements unlocked. 1425 Total achievement points. 7 Unlocked bank tabs. Current offer is 51k Serious offers sent to - SBTEHKUNT#1684Bladey1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 522 ret 2/13 heroic lf raiding guild contact ripitt or jihaadRipitt0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 ROTLO LF DPS <Raiders of the Lost Orc> is currently looking to fill 3 DPS spots for our weekend Raid Group. Looking for a Warlock - Monk - Shadow Priest, i lv not important, we are willing to help with gear. We want Raiders who will commit to the Raid Times. Sat/Sun 7:30pm - 11pm Server This is a casual fun Raid Group so come have fun and get some gear. Message Arrowphoenix (Thestria#1788) for more info or if interestedArrowphoenix0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 [H] <Dead of Night> 1/13H LF Boomkin + OS We're looking for a boomkin druid with either a good tank or heal off spec to help us continue pushing into heroics. Must have an item level of 505+ at this point and know how to play your class well. Raid times are Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10:30pm - 2am server. We provide flasks/pots/enchants/repairs/etc. for all raiders and in return we just expect you to show up and perform well. Reply to this thread or add Drunkenshot#1416 to Btag.Drunkenfîst0 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Glove Enchant LF enchanter with the enchant Formula: Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility (Horde side) Add me. Amy#1324 Tipping very well.Ämÿ0 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 The Great Bòb Jenkins of Korgath The Great Bòb Jenkins of Korgath has arrived! Now tremble before my presence for I will rule over all of Korgath with my deep pockets and almighty indomitable will!Bòb0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 ToT Core2 Recruiting BadKarma(25) LF 1 Tank. We will be starting a fresh progression group (2) and would love to be able to play, progress and work with YOU!!! We provide Food, Potions and repairs, all that is needed of you is that you show up ready for raid. We raid Fri-Sat at 8server. We are more than willing to take someone who is not totally experienced in TOT but we would like for you to know how to play your class and be capable of learning. You can add me in game at XLiquidFireX#1469.Adzepherrion0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 [H] <Team Wi> (9/12) recruiting a healer We are in need of a geared (490+ ilvl) and skilled disc priest or resto shaman to top off our healing core. Ideally, you would also have a functional DPS off-spec that you know how to play well. We raid Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm server time with the occasional raid on Monday night. As this is a core spot (we don't run a farm bench), at least 90% raid attendance each month is required. PST in game if you are interested in joining us or have additional questions. Thanks.Levar4 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Moderator Consistency So a moderator locked our recruitment thread for posting in the wrong forums (server rather than Guild Recruitment). We do have a thead in Guild Recruitment as well, but the fact of the matter is that most players look to server forums to find guilds because they are specifically interested in that server. This is not a QQ thread about our being locked, however. This is simply to point out a terrible inconsistecy in management. A fundamental principle of good management is consistency. Anyone who's been a decent guild master knows this. Anyone in the business world knows this. If you are going to lock our recruitment thread because it's in the wrong forum, that's totally ok and well within the guidelines, but do it to all recruitment threads. Almost half the posts on the first page of Korgath forums are guild recruiting posts. If you (the hypethetical you) are going to lock a thread on principle, you need to be consistent. - KuraKurathikai2 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 (A) 500 Mage LF Guild Plain and simple I'm a mage that has a gear score of 500 and I am new to the server. I would be looking to raid on weekdays and go to no later than 12:00 server time. I have had previous heroic experience, but my experience this patch so far is limited. If interested whisper me in game on Vanillazeta or add battle tag Zeta#1753Vanillazeta0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 (H) LFG Change of Command - Twinbraid Looks like I'm late on getting to this step and am having trouble finding a single person that still needs it. Anyone else having this problem and want to arrange a time to get this done?Hurlyburly0 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 [A-10M]Spotlight Recruiting -We are a group formed with progression in mind. -Raid lead and officer experience is full clear and mixed heroic between the ranks. We just need the numbers and consistency to raid our schedule with people that have the same mind set. -Most of us completely rolled new toons for this purpose and we don't have a full group or quality of gear to compete heroically YET. -We are looking to make a splash in server rankings as far as progression goes from here on out, this server holds a good pool of people to choose from so we have no doubt in the amount of skill found here. ____________________________________________________________________________ SKILL > GEAR at this point. We have no issue gearing up consistent and logical people that know their play level and just aren't given the chance to apply it from lack of experience. ____________________________________________________________________________ -We raid semi casual schedule-wise but not in mind. Thurs/Fri/Mon Clean up 9/930-12 Server. -We expect you to come prepared with the knowledge of the fights, the flasks, and the food. -We expect you to come and know your own. -We expect you to perform and to play to best of your ability without excuses. (Open ears) -Don't keyboard turn or have downs, please. We are currently rotating out the roster and feeling the needs of everyone, no matter what they want to play, and making it work. We currently need DPS. *Enhance/Ele *Frost/Unholy DK Casuals and subs are welcome, we don't always fill out at the current times so raid positions are always open. Not to mention we are going to weed out so you'll have your chances. Whisper Me/Khaos/Saracc/Vormund from the guild in-game for more information if it wasn't included. RealID:Jorganski#1145Glockpoppin3 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 [A-10man] LF DPS/Heals T/Th/Sun 8-11pm <Nox Incurro> We are a level 25 progressive end-game raiding guild and are looking for quality like-minded individuals to share and assist us in our endeavor to complete all end game content. We are currently recruiting Exceptional DPS and a Healer. However, all exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of role. The Schedule We are a serious 10man raiding guild. We raid 8:00pm-11:00pm Central (Server) Time. We currently raid Tues -Thur - Sun nights. The Progression We are currently 6/12 Throne of Thunder. Our guild has a strong set of core players, loyal and determined to reach our goals. The guild has been together and raiding since Vanilla (May 16, 2006) and isn't disappearing anytime soon. In the past, the guild was a US 83rd ranked guild during Burning Crusade, and we have plenty of experience with heroic modes and high end raiding. Our Loot System As a guild, our general mindset when it comes to loot is that it is a means to an end, not THE end. Progression is our #1 priority and gear is a by-product of that success. That being said, we use an officer distributed loot council system. The loot decisions are based on pretty basic criteria such as attendance, skill, attitude and degree of upgrade. We don't settle for loot drama, at all, period. What to Expect Our players put time into their own class, as well as the classes they raid around. Extensive knowledge of your class through research and development is a must. If you are looking for a starter raiding guild, this is not the place for you. We use Mumble for communication during raids. You must have a clear working Microphone. It is required that you have the ability to both listen and speak to ensure quick and concise communication between raid members. The guild consists of adult players, adult language, and adult (often vulgar) humor. If you are easily offended, can't take criticism or sarcasm lightly, or are just plain anti-social this probably isn't the right guild for you. More Info & How to Apply If you think you are up to the challenge then come chat with us! Interested individuals may contact any member of the guild in game, and ask for Atrys or Tereasaa. If you have additional questions you may contact me (Tereasaa) via In-Game Mail. I play everyday and I ensure you a quick response to any questions or concerns you may have.Tereasaa4 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Selling 502 Blacksmith weapon, my mats I will craft any of the new 502 weapons of your choice, I have all the materials. Looking for offers from buyers, prefer Alliance but can do neutral AH for Horde; I will deduct 15% from Horde offers. Blazefury, Reborn Bloodmoon, Reborn Dragonstrike, Reborn Lionheart Executioner, Reborn Stormherald, Reborn Wicked Edge of the Planes, RebornEluhel0 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 [H] - <MaR> LF Tank (Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30) <Murder and Retribution> is currently seeking 1 plate wearing tank to join our 10 man progressive raid team. We've cleared MSV 6/6, HoF 6/6, ToES 4/4 and are currently working on the first boss in ToT. Our current needs: - Warrior/Paladin/DK (Tank) Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday nights from 7:30-10:30PM Server. PST Ilius (Neidz#1913) or Bavalya in game for more informationIlius8 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 [A] The New Age looking for more The New Age is a level 16 guild currently seeking more players to fill out its core 10 main raid team. We came in a little late to the expansion so we will be wanting to progress through all the content. So if you're looking for a guild you can do this with, feel free to give us a shot! Also welcoming casuals to come and enjoy a good time and fun atmosphere. Future plans include doing RBG's as well. Free guild repairs too! Raid dates and times will be discussed to best fit everybody and their schedules. With that being said... Currently seeking one of the following for heals(must have dps off spec): Mistweaver monk, resto druid, resto shaman, or holy pally Currently seeking one melee and two ranged dps: Melee dps: Retribution Paladin, Frost DK, Fury/Arms Warrior Ranged dps: Hunter(all), Elemental Shaman(heal os), Affliction/Destro lockRàgebar2 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 [A25] Grown Ups (8/12) Recruiting for ToT Kurathikai - Guild recruitment belongs in the Guild Recruitment forum, not here. Please refrain from posting guild recruitment threads in other forums. Thread locked. Thank you. EDIT: You're welcome to recruit in your own forum or the Guild Recruitment forum,, just not cross-realm. I wanted to clarify that for everyone.Kurathikai39 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 [A] MG 10m Raid Team LFM We recently transferred the core of our 10m team for a fresh start on a new server. We raid Saturday nights 9pm Eastern. Currently we are 2/6 in HoF Normal. We are looking for the following: OT with a DPS offspec Healer 3 dps - preferable 2 ranged/1 melee We are laid back group, looking for like minded individuals. Alts are fine, we are more concerned that you are prepared for the raid content of the evening. We don't require guild membership for the raid team, but you must have Vent to hear raid instructions. Whisper me on this toon for more information.Bitterpanda0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 22, 2013 TOT Recruiting Bad Karma (25) is recruiting a Tank, and a ranged DPS, preferably one with Heroism. We will be starting TOT this week and we are a good group of guys and girls. This will be a secondary raid team so putting in effort and help can lead to a core group 1 spot. This IS progression, we will be progressing as a group. To help our progression we will be using a loot council system, and food will be provided. You are only asked to bring flasks, guild repairs will also be provided. We would love to have you in our group, feel free to add me in game Adz.Gaming.1@gmail.comAdzepherrion0 Apr 22, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 [A] Enhancement Shaman LF ToT Progression My ilvl is 501 equipped, and I can raid Friday @ 7:30pm - Sunday around 5:00pm.Lëgîôñ1 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 505 Ele/491 ProtWarr LF 25m ToT Progression This is the shaman. My warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Korgath/Ragefest/advanced What I'm Looking For: - 25-man raiding (either prime-time Oceanic or 6PM-11PM PST [GMT -8]) [Basically any time after 6PM PST up to a maximum of 11PM PST, only due to picking my mom up from work most nights, then I can continue all through the night at any times since I have no other obligations) - Normal ToT progression (or heroic, but I felt that might be shooting a little high; while I don't doubt I could pick it up, I feel I wouldn't be able to compete until I've pushed heroic and got a little gear) About Me: - 21/M/CA - Half Filipino, Half White (Mutt) [IDK what pointing this out does but I've had people like the fact that I'm half asian] - Computer Science major - Love the !@#$ out of music and cute girls - Super cute What I Have to Offer: - Constantly looking to get better at my class; constantly reading/asking/testing - Reliable - Quick learner - Provide my own mats/supplies/enchants/flasks/potions/gems - Great personality: Outgoing, sense of humor, adorable (so I've been told); I do have a LITTLE bit of an issue with frustration, but I'm working on it. Raid Experience Wrath: Ulduar: Full clear 10/25 w/ HM10's ToC: Full clear 10/25 w/ 10m HM's (3/5 HM) ICC: 12/12 Normal 10 and 25, 11/12 HM RS: Cleared on normal 25 Cataclysm: BoT/BWD/Tot4W/Firelands: Was taking a break around here, but cleared all on normal w/ some various HM's when it was past content (still 85, though) DS: 8/8 HM10 (1st kill w/ Lotion on Saurfang @ 20% [I think? :|]; transferred to help a friend's guild @ 25%) MoP: MV: 3/6 HM 25 HoF: 6/6 N25 ToES: 3/4 N25 (Sat for Tsulong), 4/4 N10 ToT: 1/12 with attempts on Horridon normal >_> Past Guilds: - Epidemic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left because I felt I couldn't keep up with their numbers | Also had terrible computer then and was getting about 2 FPS in 25m ICC - Kinetic on Altar of Storms-US-Horde; Left w/ officer core to join 25M alliance guild on Stormreaver | GM is still a good friend of mine - Nebula on Stormreaver-US-Alliance; Left because I couldn't make schedule. - Lotion on Saurfang-US-Alliance; Left to join a friend's guild to help them push DS - Dysmorphic on Ner'zhul-US-Alliance; Left for personal reasons. Not drama necessarily, but being uncomfortable with certain things. - Enigma on Nagrand-US-Alliance; Was kicked due to inactivity | Was given the opportunity to re-join after I told them I was in the hospital for a while, but turned it down because I was in a gray area in terms of confidence in my ability + if I even wanted to play anymore. - Current Guild (and I suppose what I consider my 'main guild'): LIGHTS on Korgath-US-Alliance; Social guild that I will be keeping all my toons in except my shaman, and possibly my warrior for alt runs (if applicable)Thunderpuss0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Tank and 1 DPS needed for ToT 10m Looking for a steady tank, and 1 dps to fill out our 10m raiding group. Class wise we aren't that specific being as we can work with almost anything. Our raid times are tues/sat at 7pm-10pm server. Raid flasks/food/pots provided. We have progressed through all 5.1 content and focusing now on ToT. We have recently transferred from a very low populated server and honestly just want to get back to raiding as soon as possible reply here or send a message to any RoI member. also battletag add at jezzy#1994Envÿous3 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 WTS Pattern: Star Belt Pattern: Star Belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=4356/pattern-star-belt Some players consider this item one of the rarest pattern in the game with a 0.01% chance being the highest drop rate. Starting price will be 50k, willing to negotiate. Horde side, can workout a deal with alliance via Neutral AH, but will be more expensive most likely. Lexluger#1595Frostbolts0 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 506 Hunter Looking for Weekday Raid guild. 35 IRL, married, 50 hour/week job, play in CST (server time). Looking for an active raid guild that runs any two days of the week mon-friday. I prefer to join a progression guild 3-12 but will jump in any area. I learn progression very quickly and research fights and my role as needed. I prefer raid times of 7-10 but 7-12 will work. I currently have 3/12 ToT XP (also play a MW monk). I have Vent, Skype, Mumble with working headset and mic. Can commit 100% raid attendance. I use wowreforge.com and askmrrobot.com to optimize my gear/gem my gear. Follow dps rotations found on icey vains. Have all raid style pets to fill in for buffs. I use DBM and recount, healbot (on my monk and shaman) Taunt master (on my dk pally druid warrior). I can bring my own flasks/pots and food. 600 LW with several 522 epic patts. I have my own 600 JC, Script and Alchem. Also into the PVP aspect ie RBG's but primaraly want to PVE. I gave Mayhem away to a friend as I was done guild leading and raid leading, wanted to just relax and game with out the constant pressure. Left the guild after that to do raid make up. (they already had a dedicated hunter and I filled in a DPS spot until they found a more suited class for the raid comp) Contact me in game please add the battle tag as I jump from toon to toon (the 11 I play on Korgath) Battletag: Malvicious#1424Malvicious0 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 [A] Lock LF fresh ToT Fri/Sat 510 ilvl 9/12 exp Currently cant raid during the week with my guild due to work so I m looking for a group for this weekend and probably next. My ideal setup is a fresh run as a filler for a guild that has 4/12+ progression.Redsock2 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 16, 2013 LF someone to do RaF with LF someone t do RaF with ill be the veteran. quick lvl 3xpCathre3 Apr 16, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 506 hunter looking for full time raid grp 506 hunter looking for a full time raid spot. Availability-- I would prefer a two nights a week any nights Mon-Friday from 6pm-12am but would prefer a 7-10 schedule. My EXP currently is 16/16 normal MoP and 3/12 ToT (I play a healing monk as well). Between my main and my 10 alts I have all trade-skills maxed. Have Vent, Skype, and Mumble. Can provide a DPS parse if necessary. Left last guild do to raid makeup. Left guild before that due to didn't want to guild lead or raid lead anymore. add Malvicious#1424 for more info.Malvicious2 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 [H] Necropolis (10) Hello, Necropolis is a newly formed, small, close-nit guild looking to begin casual raiding. We used to be Prophet, but are now under new management. We are looking for a few, competent and mature dps to fill out our core 10 man raiding team. Raids but will occur Thursday and Friday 7 server. We are friendly and laid back, and our members are experienced raiders who recently got back into World of Warcraft. We are rank 25 and offer free repairs, etc. If interested, contact myself on this character or my priest (Goatwhure) via in-game mail or personal tell. Other officers are Skeletonwtch, Musta, Soleus and Bainen. Feel free to contact them in-game as well. In addition, you may visit http://necropolisofkorgath.guildlaunch.com to apply. Levelers, pvpers, etc are also welcome! Edit: We are now working on the second boss in Throne of Thunder.Dashiiva18 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 LOOKING FOR PERSON WITH TOON NAMED JAMAL Hello i'm looking to xfer back to Korgath after this season ends and it seems as though someone has stolen my name, "Jamal". It's a level 7 hunter but apparently their account is still active so gm's won't help me. If anyone knows the culprit please send them my way. Feel free to leave me an in game mail on Qtwitabooty, Kittonmitten, Yamal, or Vaguely if you discover any breaks in the case. Help right this injustice.Vaguely15 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 (H) LFG- A Change of Command It seems like most of the server is well past this part of the chain. I'm looking for anyone else that's interested in killing Twinbraid, possibly Saturday afternoon?Candyheart0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 (H) From Hell is recruiting From Hell is recruiting to fill our ranks for our 10 man raid. We are in need of: 1 Warrior Tank 2 Mage / Hunter 1 Holy Paladin Experience is welcome and preferred however not needed. Minimum Ilvl requested is 490. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday from 8:30PM to 12am EST. We are currently 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF 1/4 ToES 1/12 ToTs PST Liicel's real ID : Linsaran #1332 Hopss's real ID: Hops#1475 or Sejiro/ RubedoYhel1 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 Selling SEVERAL rare pets If any of these interest you Horde or ALLY you can add Malvicious#1424 and we can work out a deal. Sinister Squashling http://www.wowhead.com/item=33154/sinister-squashlingi have 7 Clockwork Gnome http://www.wowhead.com/item=64372/clockwork-gnomei have 1 Elementium Geode http://www.wowhead.com/item=67282/elementium-geodei have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68654/stitched-pupi have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64634/grinderi have 1 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=55215/lumpyi have 1 Mojo http://www.wowhead.com/item=33993/mojoi have 1 Terrible Turnip http://www.wowhead.com/item=85220/terrible-turnipi have 1 Voodoo Figurine http://www.wowhead.com/item=69824/voodoo-figurinei have 2 Strand Crawler http://www.wowhead.com/item=44983/strand-crawleri have 2 Fossilized Hatchling http://www.wowhead.com/item=60955/fossilized-hatchlingi have 3 Zandalari Anklerender http://www.wowhead.com/item=95422/zandalari-anklerenderi have 2 Zandalari Footslasher http://www.wowhead.com/item=95423/zandalari-footslasheri have 1 Zandalari Kneebiter http://www.wowhead.com/item=94126/zandalari-kneebiteri have 2 Mr. Grubbs http://www.wowhead.com/item=66076/mr-grubbsi have 1 RARE Razzashi Hatchling http://www.wowhead.com/item=48126/razzashi-hatchlingi have 1 RAREMalvicious0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 <Simplexity> Recruitment 12/12 We are relatively new to Korgath and need any and all available people to come join us because we are starting heroics, but lack the sub-ins necessary to keep a full guild group every raid day. We raid friday, saturday, and sunday from 5-10 ST. We have a very fun and open atmosphere and hope to hear from you. To join contact one of the three officers listed below: Kookymonsta Tahleen Weinerman ThanksWeinerman0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 LF PvP Guild Frost/Blood DK looking for active PvP Guild. Randoms RBG's Arenas Holla!Ninjuhh0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 [A] Nox Incurro (5/12) - Recruiting DPS Nox Incurro is looking for committed, skilled players who know their class, to join our ranks in the fight through ToT. Many of our members are long time raiders who bring years of experience to the table and have been raiding together most of our wow lives. We value most, attendance, your initiative to learn fights and optimize your class and play-style, and those who take the extra steps necessary for success that the average player does not. You must be a team player who can handle giving and taking constructive criticism appropriately. Raid times are 4 nights/week, Sun, Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm to 11pm server. Our guild maintains a fun, +23 environment. We're all very friendly and usually have a good time during our raids... Usually lots of laughing...Pasithea0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 [A] WTB [Bad Juju] Looking to purchase this trinket (normal/heroic preferably heroic) Message me ingame or here with prices, doesn't matter to meNovakayne0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 [A] <superwok> is recruiting dont suck #westsideImprove2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 2400+ Experienced Warrior LF 3s Horde or Ally Message me here or my battle tag Gh0stpepper#1174 Looking to run any comp.Bodylol2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 510 hunter LF guild 510 ilvl sv/bm hunter lf ToT raiding guild. I can make tues/wed/thurs 7-11 server. I don't have much experience but that is because of lack of finding a proper guild. I know my class inside and out. I pull competetive numbers. Prefer 25 but 10 is welcome if no other hunter.Piè0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 <Blacklist> recruiting! Blacklist is currently recruiting a Non Druid/Priest healer for a core 10 man spot. Raid times are as followed: Tuesday &Thursday - 5:30 to 8:30 server. Currently 6/12N ToT. Due to real life matters we have lost key players of our original core, nearly putting a halt on our progression, we would like to expand our ranks once again to get the ball rolling in a positive direction. :)Celebro0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Lf 2200+ team to push with been over 2600+exp Ssnowbunny Jus started Mop Again Left at Catacylsm been 2100 start this season undergeared already . Looking for Good Team push 2200+ . This will be ez as a breeze so if you dont think you have the skill to walk blind an hit 2200 dont reply srs teams only . Im that sure of my skill thank for reading .Ffiveonit2 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 Bloodsail Buccaneers Rep Farming Anyone want to farm Bloodsail Buccaneer rep? You get a title and it's fun or something. Whisper me in game or reply to this thread.Cyllara1 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Decent healer LF PVP guild (Alliance) Disc priest/resto druid looking for a pvp guild, mainly RBGs but some arena. I also have a 90 resto shaman and holy pally if needed. Haven't played much this expansion but I have Gladiator experience (TBC, so a while back) and ~1900 RBG experience. I have a working mic, can take criticism and am generally not derpy.Noxelle1 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [H] <Murder and Retribution> LF DK 10 Man <Murder and Retribution> is currently seeking 1 DPS to join our 10 man progressive raid team. We've cleared MSV 6/6, HoF 6/6, ToES 4/4 and are currently working on the first boss in ToT. Our current needs: - Death Knight (DPS) Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday nights from 7:30-10:30PM Server. PST Bavalya or Trelious in game for more information.Bavalya0 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 (A) LF someone to RAF I will supply my own battlechest, gametime, keys, etc. but you need to supply me with gold to get bags/mount training/etc. Would like to level 2 characters, Mage and resto shaman or prot pally for 2nd. add me on skype Eckzlol Be someone who can play 10 hours a day like a nerd. To get to 80 as fast as we can.Eckzlòl1 Apr 7, 2013