Korgath

Feb 7, 2013 (H) 10M H5/16 LF 1Tank 1Heals and 1 DPS Recruiting 1M tank 1M heals and 1M dps pst me in game or leave a post here. We raid 6-12CST tue. and sun.Beeramedic4 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 [A] Enyalius 5/6H 2/6H 4/4 is recruiting! Enyalius is a 10 man, 2 night guild, we are looking for more for heroic progression, to end this tier before next patch. We are in need of the following roles: Damage Dealer High Mage(Arcane/Frost) Druid(Feral) Rogue Healer Medium Priest(Discipline) Shaman Tank Low Druid Death Knight Raid Times: Wednesday: 8:00pm- 12:00am CST Sunday: 8:00pm-12am CST Please whisper in-game to Mallian, Gilthandir, Soultker for more infoSoultker0 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 WTB Enchanting Leveling Kit Looking to buy an Enchanting leveling kit. Will negotiate price. Add me on RealID to discuss. Challenging#1108. Thanks.Valsbank0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 Invalid Target Recruiting Hello fellow PvP players, Invalid Target is currently seeking members to fill our ranks for our core RBG group. At this time the Classes we are interested in recruiting are as follows: Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Arms Warrior, Prot Warrior, and a MW Monk. We welcome all players and people that want to have a good time and play how ever they wish in WoW, but our current goal is to establish and maintain a well focused and competitive PvP team to finish up this season and prepare for the 5.2 season.Mordrag0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 6, 2013 wts Guardian Cub If you want this incredibly cute pet but are unable to purchase it through the blizzard store contact me in game thanks for looking :] Also, between it's adorable one little tooth on the right side of it's mouth, to it's animations while flying, and on the ground, it's such a sweet pet :DNollee0 Feb 6, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 [H] <Anything Goes> Recruiting 2 Dps or 1Tank <Anything Goes> Level 25 guild is Recruiting 2 Melee DPS with ilvl 480+ for our Core group. (War / Rogue / Monk) Or a (Non-Pally) Tank We are currently 6/6MV, 5/6HoF, 2/4Toes and hoping to progress even more. Guild supplies Feast, Flask, and Repairs. We also use (Mumble) Raid Schedule: Tues and Wed 6pm-9pm Sever Thur 6pm-8pm Server Sunday 5pm-7pm Server Send In-game mail or reply here.Djgooksta11 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 Midnight Raiding PUG Greetings. I am looking for more people that have late work schedules to form an ongoing 10m raid. ALL Content will be applicable. NOT Looking to progress people. Tue/Thur. 12-3am. Could be more based on how many people respond. Just LFM to down bosses late at night! This will be PUG RUNS. Hit me up on any /who geeky.Geekyhunter4 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 <War Party> 9/16H LF HPAL FOR CORE Guild Name: War Party Current Progression: 9/16[H] Server: Korgath (PvP) Website: worldofwarparty.com Battletag Contact: onedead#1920 or mensaraptor#1562 Raid Times: Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST) Mon: 9pm-12am CST Tue: 9pm-12am CST Wed: 9pm-12am CST We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory. Current Needs: 1 Healer Holy Paladin - High *Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLevel of 490 or logs with top 200 rankings required. Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply. About Us: War Party is an adult-based progression guild on the Korgath server. We are not a hardcore guild but we expect our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge. We also realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12-13 raiders to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed. No one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belt and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions. Here is what we expect from you: Encounter and class knowledge Competitiveness - you are not happy with being at the bottom of the meters and do what it takes to improve Good attitude - especially when the going gets tough Guild commitment - If you have jumped around a lot be prepared to answer questions about it. We are looking for people interested in being a part of our community, not just killing bosses with us. If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Yig (GM), Vymm, Jamz or Rai in game via tell or mail. Battletag: onedead#1920 Battletag: mensaraptor#1562 Battletag: kelfrei#1397Vymm1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 (H)Feral Druid LF Heroic raiding guild 498 Feral DPS looking for a heroic raiding guild. Know 5/16 heroic. I'm also available to raid any day. Check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/M%C3%B2rr%C3%B3w/simple to see my past raiding experience.Morrow1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 [H] Core spot for *Boom*/resto DPS T&TH 8-11 http://www.mayhemkorgath.guildlaunch.com We are looking for 1 DPS to fill a spot. Boomkin DPS with a resto offspec, you will be DPS 95% of the time. This will be a core spot with raid times Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 server time. A tank spec would be nice but not required. We ask you have 6/6MV xp and at least 3/6 HoF xp. You can apply at the link provided at the top of this post. An application will be required in oder to raid with us and must be completed 100% Once on the website please take note of the home page as you will see a few rules we raid by. Malvicious#1424Malvicious1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 5, 2013 (A) Ravage is recruiting! Ravage is a 10 man raiding guild on the Korgath Server. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday. Raid times are 8-11 server. Ravage was was formed over a year ago by a group of friends and family tired of the big guild scene and all the drama in it. We all expressed a deep interested in raiding and forming a guild where we could be social and raid and not take the game so serious that we would forget it was still a game. Our guild is made up, not only of our core raid group, but also a great collection of friends and family members who play casually and enjoy the social aspect of the guild. Our primary focus is being a 10 man progression guild. A little more about Ravage: We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group's success. All our officers and long term members are adults in their mid 20's or older and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We do not, however, allow consistent under performers to hold back the entire group/raid. Although we realize that wow is a game, we give each and every opportunity to kill a boss our best effort, both individually, and as a group. We expect the same regardless of a new boss attempt, or a boss on farm. We do enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we do not raid longer due to real life commitments, we have to raid smarter. We are currently looking for a Mage and a Shammy for our 10 man core group. Also looking for raiders to fill spots each week as they come available. Please go to Ravage.enjin.com to apply or see Palimay or Mavry ingame.Palimay1 Feb 5, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 WTB Chief Brigadier Mail (GOT IT THANK YOU) WTB Chief Brigadier Mail (Chest) 1k individual. Mail me in game, NO COD's I may already have items. Chest [X] Legs [X] Gloves [X] Bracers [X] Boots [X] Shoulders [X] I will update each time I get an item.Aidia1 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 LOOKING FOR A GOOD MAGE!!!!!! We need a good mage for my guilds core 10 man raid. We are 1/6 MV heroic, 4/6 HoF, and 3/4 ToES. We recently lost our elemental/enhance shaman due to conflicting work schedule. We are looking for a potential full time replacement for his slot. We are interested in either a SOLID mage or warlock, (pref mage), for an immediate raid slot. Raid times are as follows: Tues: 8:00 pm- 11:00 pm CST Thur: 8:00 pm- 11:00 pm CST Fri: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST Soon we may be switching the raid schedule to: Tue: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST Thur: 8:00 pm- 11:30 pm CST Sun: 8:00 pm- 12:00 pm CST This is not 100% change but its for sure a possibility. We are on a main spec /100 roll loots system with additional rolls for offspec. We do loot about as fair as you can ask. Any item is subject to loot council ie things like tier for that tank or healer to get thier set bonus's, but we do not loot council too often. The guild is a few months into our new server and are looking for that one player to finish out our raiding. We just started up again after a month off which did effect our progression. Get with me in game or message here for more information. Also you can check out the guild website after it is revamped @ chronicdelusions.guildportal.com! Thanks a bunch and hope to hear from someone soon.Beornegar4 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [A] Chronic Delusions recruiting now Chronic Delusions, LvL 25, 1/6 HMV 4/6 HoF are looking for an experience (485+) mage to fill out our 10 man group. We potentially have room for a healer with DPS off-spec. (non priest/monk) Raid times: tues, thurs, and fri: 8pm til 11pm server Visit CHRONICDELUSIONS.GUILDPORTAL.COM to apply or pst myself, Newmen or Beornegar in game for more informationVirtuè8 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 DK/Shaman LF Raiding GRP Triniknight: 493 Blood DK/ 483 Frost DK (Main) Trinishaman: 487 Ele Shaman/ 469 Enh Shaman (Alt) Hi, Some of you may have seen me spam trade for raid groups for my shaman, and now I am looking one for my death knight. I have 16/16n 1/16hm exp and protectors elite exp as well on my dk. shaman has 6/6 mv exp and 2/6 hof exp but know all the fights. My schedule is open at the moment, cept wednesdays will vary due to personal reasons. Feel free to message me or in-game mail. Shaman armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Trinishaman/advanced Thanks.Triniknight2 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Twink Nation Recruiting! (Horde - Korgath) Twink Nation is now recruiting, we are fairly new guild looking for members to build our ranks. We accept all levels, even levelers for twinking. (60,70,80,85) Level 90's are welcome to join to mess around and PvP but wont be incorporated as much into the guild raid runs. Message Banished in-game or via in-game mail. BattleTag also works - "RileyE09#1306". Hope you are next to join our ranks, we would love to have you!Banished0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 Twink Nation Recruiting! (Horde - Korgath) Twink Nation is now recruiting, we are fairly new guild looking for members to build our ranks. We accept all levels, even levelers for twinking. (60,70,80,85) Level 90's are welcome to join to mess around and PvP but wont be incorporated as much into the guild raid runs. Message Banished in-game or via in-game mail. Battletag also works - "RileyE09#1306". Hope you are next to join our ranks, we would love to have you!Banished0 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [A] Made You Look looking for all players Made You Look is currently a level 12 guild currently made up of a few real life friends, that just switched to Korgath less than a month ago. We're looking for all players, whether you're a new player, experienced player, or just want a sociable guild. We're currently in the process of getting to 90 and gearing up for raids. Two of our players have raided the MoP content so far on Vek'nilash. So if you're just looking for a place for eventual progression, pvp, or just want to level and hang out, feel free to give us a try. We're all super chill, and will try and help out with anything that we can. Perks include guild repairs, and others to come (mats for leveling profs, etc.)Ràgebar4 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 [H] <Pleasure Town> - 9/16HM is Recruiting Pleasure Town is currently recruiting for an experienced Healer Priest. Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid or Mistweaver Monk to fill it out the 10 man raid group. Applicants must have heroic experience in T14. Raid times are 9pm-12pm server. Interested individuals may contact officers in game or may apply for a spor through the guild website: pleasuretown.guildlaunch.comSiktirji2 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 4, 2013 (A) Cabalistic 25 Core Recruitment Cabalistic Guild ABOUT US: Raiding Times: 9:00 pm- 12:00 am Tuesday/Friday/Monday Server We start on time and we end on time. We are a brand new guild on Korgath. We transferred recently and desire to become a 25man raiding guild. Quite a few of us have high level raiding experience with previous top 10-200 us guilds.That being said we have done the hard core thing and that being said,we are NOT looking to be world or realm firsts. We are looking to down content while its fresh at our groups own pace. Its a game, its suppose to be fun, not a job. Current Progress is 6/6 MV and 4/6 Hof in 10 mans after a very late start due to RL issues and only a short time on raids together. Our guild is 18+. We are laid back with real lives, jobs, school. G chat and Vent can and does have mature content and a great deal of sarcasm, and offensive. It is important to note that unlike most guilds we do not put up with drama, negativity, or general loot !@#$%s Most of these behaviors will result in you being immediately removed from the guild. Social or casual raiders will also be accepted (because we know there will invariably be absences due to real life) but we will generally weed out people who like to eat balls, stand in fire, cannot do basic stuff, etc. We do have guildies who love to PVP. Note: We are expecting to go backwards a bit on progression till we fill our 25 man core team. Members might need gear from MV so we will be starting out there first. Our reasoning, it will help the guild gel as a raid, learn each others strengths and weaknesses. It gives us 240 more valor with out all the dailies and instance grinds in a very quick amount of time. We believe after a week or two of having a full 25 man guild core we will progress very quickly. WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR 25 Core: Mostly DPS, some healers with dps os ABOUT YOU: Put forth due diligence - know your class, read up, watch videos on the fights, be on time, ready to kill ^-*!, that means we pull at 9 server so have your flasks, food, pots what every you need Be analytical - Gear will come and is easy to fix, Standing in pretty @#$%, and not being able to grasp mechanics not so much Putting the GUILD before yourself - I.e. if you cant make it. give 24 hrs notice so we can find a replacement - we understand its not always possible emergency's happen, but they don't happen all the time. Your time is not more important than your guild mates. Be respectful of that. Be able to play TWO specs of your class - eg tank and dps or heals and dps A positive attitude, generally like to raid, if you are the type of player who "burns out" don't bother applying after all we are only asking for 9 hrs a week of your time. Have the ability to communicate effectively on vent Anyone interested can contact Wearyy, Auleana, Barealai, Hugehandsz or anyone rank 6 and upWearyy5 Feb 4, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Easily Amused 6/16 Heroic Recruiting {HEALS} Picking up smart and competent raid heals for our core 10 man progression raid. In high demand: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Resto Sham. 4/6 Heroic MV 2/6 Heroic HoF 4/4 Normal ToES Looking for raid-ready and properly geared heals for further progression. Experience is a plus. In game Zayzul or any officer in EA for more info!Zayzul0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Transfer? Hello, i was looking at servers to transfer to and this one seemed good, i was looking for a mid/high population with good pvp que times and looked thru previous threads and that seems to be the case. However, what i'm most interested in is carries. I don't raid but like seeing the raid, usually only once or twice, getting all the loot and achieves along the way. Is this a good server for those services? Also, I'm a social player, like to help people with dungeons or run alts ( usually for my benefit tbh) and was looking for a social guild that plans on at least doing the new heroics and is capable of finishing them. Thanks for any help, look forward to responses.Tubbylumps5 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 [H] Sequentia Recruiting 25 Man Sequentia is moving to 25 man and we've opened up recruiting to all classes and specs. (We're now full on healing priests) You can apply at:www.sequentia.guildportal.com Raid times are 7-11 Central Time Sunday through Tuesday. We're currently 8/16 Heroic in our 10 man. Message Lickem, Bofra, or Macko in game if you have any questions. LickemLickem4 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 WTB all Challenge Mode Golds. Looking to buy all of the challenge mode golds. This the toon I want to take. Please respond here. Or Warcrye#1491 on battle.net real id.Warcryeqtpi0 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 [A] Enyalius 6/6 looking for warr/lock We are currently in need of an exceptional Fury Warrior and Affliction Warlock. Raid times are 8 sever Wed/Sun. If you feel like you fit the bill let me know.Gilthandir1 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 LF Comrades Славянские братья и сёстры, отзовитесь/Any Russian speaking brothers or sisters play here?Egrassa12 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 {Easily Amused} 10 man Recruiting HEALS We're looking to pick up a Holy Pally or Resto Shaman for our core 10 man progression group before 5.2 release. We're currently 5/16Heroic progression. Any applicants must already be geared for Heroic content and having experience is a plus. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sundays at 8EST. Please contact any officer online at any time to inquire.Zayzul1 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Avoid the guild <Host Club> Bad leader, bad guild. You've been warned.Zhazh0 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 (A) 1700+ RBG Team Looking for New Members We are looking for good PvP'ers who are interested in joining our RBG team. Majority of our team members are 1700+, some have 2000+ exp. This is not a "play to cap team", we are pushing rating. You must have full malv or pretty close to it. You must be properly enchant and gemed for RBG's. Don't expect us to carry you. The type of people we are looking for will have the following: 1. You must be capable of following directions. If you do not follow any directions given, you will be replaced, no matter how small it may seem. 2. You must know your class. 3. You must have Skype and a working mic. We want vocal people who know how to call out inc's and call out cc's. We typically run RBG's whenever we have enough people on. We run between 3 pm - 8 pm EST and 12 pm - 3 am EST Monday - Friday. Saturday and Sunday we form when we have enough people on and a viable comp. We will have a pool of people to pull from HOWEVER if you are good and you have ran with us before, you will get priority. We won't run a crap comp.... NEVER. If you have more then 1 class/spec properly geared for RBG's, that will be a plus. We are in need of vocal target callers, good shaman healers and good DPS. We will look at anybody who is interested in joining the team. If you are interested in joining the team please add my battle tag Jugofmilk#1911 Be sure to put your class, and spec of the toon(s) you wish to join the team. Also include the days/time you can run RBG's You can also include your main toon's name so in case your not on, we can look you up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.If I a m not on, please message Musaid on Stormrage. FAQ Q. What comp are you planning on running? A. Well the comp of the group will vary depending on who is online and what I feel comfortable with. For instance last night I ran with the following FC : Warrior Healers : Disc priest Holy Paladin Resto Shaman DPS: 2 Frost Deathknights 1 Boomkin 2 Frost Mage 1 Shadow Priest Night Before I ran with FC : Warrior Healers : Disc priest Holy Paladin Resto Shaman DPS: 1 Frost Deathknights 1 Warlock 1 Frost Mage 1 Shadow Priest 1 Rogue 1 Warrior I have run with Hunters, Mist Weaver monks, Druid/blood Deathknight FC. The comp can vary from day to day but I tend to stick to whatever I am comfortable with.Jugofmilk0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 [A] Usurpers Late Night 10 Man LFM Hey everyone! Usurpers is a guild made by a few friends in the last expansion and we are now wanting to give it a go in the current and next tier of this one. We are relatively new to this expansion and so will basically be starting from the ground up. We are experienced players but are only at half of what we need to do a full 10man run. We have pugged and completed 6/6 normal MSV, but who hasn't by now, nearly killed Garalon first night going in, and want to start moving on into the deeper raids. If you are interested in a friendly, but serious, raid environment then maybe Usurpers is for you. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30-12:30 server. Currently in need of: 1 Tank 1 Healer 1 DPS If interested please send in game mail to either Karavala or Uttam, or you may apply at www.usurpers.guildportal.com. Thank you for your time and good luck out there in Azeroth.Drinksmilk8 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 [A] Prot Warrior + Priest Heals LF Guild! Hello friends! My friend and I have resumed playing after quite a long hiatus and are currently searching for a raiding guild. We are currently geared fairly poorly but expect this to change rapidly as we are diligently grinding for gear. We prefer a mid-late night raiding guild ending on or before 12AM server on some combination of Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. If this seems like something that would interest you, please send an in-game mail to Crescentia or Tymmi or add us in-game! Thank you for your time :) Edit: We also have DPS offspecs and are willing to play them. ^^Crescentia1 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Looking for Normal ToES group(s) Title pretty much says it. I took a break from WoW during Heroic DS and recently returned during this tier, and I'm looking to do a little catching up to the rest of my guild's raid group in terms of gearing and being ready for when 5.2 hits. Best times for me would be evenings on Sunday, Tuesday, or Friday but could probably work out other times, particularly mornings and afternoons. Also not going to be picky and even 3/4 is fine with me but I have pretty much the entire aforementioned days available so I have plenty of time if the group is still doing this as progression. Also I am potentially willing to consider doing a paid 4/4 but that is of course dependent on the asking price and when it would be happening. If you have such a group going and have any availabilities, please contact me in-game via tell or mail. I will most commonly be on this character or my mage Hesperian.Allisonmarie1 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Frost DK LF raid grp for ToES and HoF I am new to the server(2 weeks atm) and am looking for groups (not a guild) that are in need of a dps either to raid with them weekly or even as a fill in. Currently my ilvl is 491 I am 6/6 6/6 and 1/4. Recently I participated in a Heroic Wind Lord kill with a guild for their first time, so im not completely foolish :) Please add me in game and contact me with any opportunities you have available! PS I am also looking for a challenge mode group, hopefully one that is just now starting on them so we can learn it together.Infectika0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 WTS FelDrake Trying to sell the TCG Mount Feldrake send me a tell ingame if you are interested trying to get 200k for it. Thanks.Warling1 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 [H]] Korgath Looking for a WW Monk or DPS DK I prefer a DPS monk to fill 1 DPS slot we have in our Core group but will take an exceptional DPS DK. 470+ ilvl 480+ prefered. NO TANK SPEC REQUIRED. (Advantage to DPS Monk we have NO melee leather agility wearing class in our raid grp.) We are losing our DK to Hockey and have been replacing him as of late with a few different players with in our guild. We have a newly formed raid grp that I recruited 4 weeks ago with an iLVL of 463 and NO MoP raid XP. In those 4 weeks we are already 6/6 MV normal, and into HoF 1/6. (Hurricane Sandy wiped out 6 of our main raiders on the east coast and we have not seen them online since, we gave it a good 6 weeks before we recruited and reformed this grp) This is NOT a HARDCORE guild and we are not looking for HARDCORE players. We are looking for normal guys or girls who play the class were looking for perfectly and have raid awareness. We do have a strict set of rules which can be reviewed at our website. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm Server (CST) We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each because 90% of us are 50 hour/week jobs and 30+ year old. We use ventrilo and require a raid sign up in advance on the in game calendar. We also communicate our raid attendance via text messages and our guild forums. www.mayhemkorgath.guildlaunch.com to apply, the application link is on the RIGHT hand side of the home page. add xsam.juliusx@gmail.com to real id if you want to talk in game.Malvicious0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 LF Gold Challenge Modes 502 mistweaver / 491 windwalker LF gold Alliance challenge modes only 11/16h raiding xp 9/9 silverTrureligion0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 [H] <Murder and Retribution> Seeking 1 DPS <Murder and Retribution> LF for 1 DPS for MSV 10 Raid Times: 7:30-10:30 PM Server (Thursday & Sunday) Seeking one ranged DPS for our core 10 man raid team. Would like to have a mage or hunter but will consider other classes as well. Please PST Akirion, Trelious or Toozles in game.Akirion1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Horde looking for 1 DPS Monk or DK core spot. http://www.mayhemkorgath.guildlaunch.com We are looking for 1 DPS to fill a spot. We are losing our current DK to hockey and would like to fill it with either another DK or a DPS monk. This will be a core spot with raid times Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 server time. A tank spec would be nice but not required. We currently raid with 1 warrior and two paladins and we have NO agility wearing leather. Keep that in mind monks who are looking for a raid spot. We ask you have 6/6MV xp and at least 2/6 HoF xp. You can apply at the link provided at the top of this post. An application will be required in oder to raid with us and must be completed 100% Once on the website please take note of the home page as you will see a few rules we raid by.Malvicious0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 2 heals and 1 dps LF raid slot for tonight We could not raid on our scheduled night due to schedule conflicts. If you need a holy priest, resto shaman, and a mage/hunter please find me in game.Aayia0 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 <Plan B>★Tank/DPS★Healer/DPS★1/6H 6/6 4/4 We could really use a Healer Pally or Priest with a DPS offspec. We are Plan B. We're a recently formed guild, on Korgath. comprised of a core group that has known each other for quite some time. Most of us have been raiding since Vanilla/Early BC, and while we have always been friends, the opportunity for us to raid together never presented itself... Until now. We decided that the guilds we had been raiding with lately weren't as fulfilling as we had hoped and that one of the possible solutions was to "start from scratch" and form our own guild; thus Plan B was born. We want to be competitive. Part of the allure of raiding only 9 hours a week , is that we end up with a lot of extra time for whatever else we have going on in our lives. However, in order for this to be effective, it is imperative that our members are ready and willing to focus 100% of their energy and effort for every single minute of those 3 hours. We're not going to act like dictators or anything of the sort from leadership, but it is a demand we feel is easy to fulfill for someone who wants to progress at a steady pace, see all the content the game has to offer and stay competitive with the guilds at our level. Our schedule We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. We start invites 15 minutes before raid time. We want to be starting our first pull at 8:30 Server time. The Realm is on the CST time zone , which means 8:30 Server time is: -9:30 EST -6:30 PST -7:30 MST Great attendance is a must. We all understand real life happens, but if you have any doubts about whether or not you can make raids on a consistent basis, then we'd prefer you consider other options. During our Raids We cannot over state the importance of being focused for every raid night. We need to be efficient with our time and like to move quickly. That's not to say we don't joke around. A lot of the time we even gamble (we promise its legal) during our trash pulls. It's a great way to make easy gold..... We pay for all of your repairs and the vast majority of enchants and gems and even food buffs, thus, it is your responsibility to bring flasks and potions to raid. We want You! We are always considering all exceptional players who feel they fit this criteria. To apply to Plan B or for more information on what we're about visit: www.teamplanb.enjin.com We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Flip.Fliptrocity7 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 LF Starter Shirt Troll Rogue I'm looking for a starter shirt that troll rogues had pre-patch 4.3. If you have one I will pay quite generously for it. PST me in game for neutral AH or message me telling me how much you want for it. It is called "Trapper's Shirt" but it's not the hunter one. Thank you.Rests0 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 [H] Resto Shaman 481il LF raiding guild looking for a guild that raids saturday and sunday I am 4/6 mv on this toon and 2/6 HOF on my main I am 1/6Hmv and 4/6 Hof add me on battletag iskerka#1158Shockshock1 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 LFM Static RBG Team Starting this Friday, January 25th, and continuing each week, I'll be leading a weekly RBG team. These will start at approximately 9pm and continue on for about 2 hours. The goal is to cap full conquest and build rating to increase weekly conquest rewards. This is not a guild recruitment, but a call for static PvP'rs to be part of this line up. Stay in your guilds by all means, but if you are tired of being in a PvP guild and not doing RBG's, or are fed up with the fail that most PUG RBG's turn out to be, then this might be for you. This is not a team to gear up and learn how to PvP. This is for experienced and capable PvPr's, like myself, who want to be part of an effective PvP unit on a regular basis. I need team players and people with PvP-awareness and experience that will listen to direction, and also posses the ability to think on their feet and act accordingly. What and When: Fridays 9pm-> Rated Battle Grounds Requirements: - Experienced with ALL current battlegrounds - this includes the essential strat to winning the BG, and not simply acquiring the most KB's. (basically you've done each one around 10 times) - Understand what 'Healer Pealing' is and actively engage in such. - Understand and employ Focus Fire targeting/burning while CC'n designated targets. - Understand and engage in the concept of Healers dying first. - Employ the addon Healers Must Die - at least 466 ilvl PvP items in all slots and either 478 PvP weapons for DPS, or LFR comparable appropriate weapon/held items for healers. Primarily Recruiting the Following: - Warrior FC - Death Knight (Frost) - Druid (Balance) - Hunter (BM) x 2 - Mage (Fire) - filled - Rogue - filled - Warlock x2 - Monk (Mistweaver) *Other spec/class combos by exceptional killaz will be considered as well, but right now I have specific strats and plans with the above per BG. It's about winning the RBG, not being the biggest mac best class solo pvp'r. Contacts: Contact me in game if interested.Lovepony2 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 WTB the Shimmering Armor set!! (completed) Complete.Blumpywhale0 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild ally Korgath hey guys first ever post in forums lol. I'm looking to sell my guild. It's level 25, full bank slots, full boas and nearly all the achievs apart from the phoenix and serpent. If your interested send me an ingame tell and if i'm offline add my skype its diffo92. I'm looking for 90kElvarin3 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 Rogue Looking for late night raiding guild H Hello I have been raiding since vanilla all the way to wrath 11/12 H but it unfortunately I haven't have time to raid during Cataclysm but I did some bosses on DS heroic though. I am looking for a late night raiding guild that raid 10PM server time. Things you should know about me me.. 1) I am 22 years old hard of hearing but I still won't have a problem hearing in Ventrilo or Teamspeak but don't worry I am always prepared to look up the fights before the raid. I can be quite little shy talking in ventrilo because of my accent. 2) I travel a lot too, I am advanced computer skills, and OSHA certification as a electrician too. 3) Like I said I have been into a top hardcore raiding guild since vanilla all the way to wrath 11/12 Heroic content although I did do a lot attempts on Lich King (25) heroic. 4) All the time I would show up for raid right on time attendances no absents unless (emergency of course I will always inform the officer.) But now since my job conflict and college things going on around me. This is why I need to look for a late night raiding guild because that is the only solution for me to be able raid again. The last time I really raid with guild was back in Wrath content everyday although I did transfer here to this realm and faction changed to join one of ventless guild pre-MoP for some DS bosses normal and heroic. But then after that time I didn't have time to raid or raid anymore so I unsub my WoW account for about 3 months after MoP released and now I just came back into the game. A lot things have changed around here. :P Right now.. I am currently in a social non-raiding environmental guild just in-case you wanted to know. I'm really hoping anyone could help me out finding a good late night raiding guild other wise I don't know what to say I've lost everything that I've worked for. I know life comes first school comes first, family and stuff there isn't really much I can do anymore. All I can do is right now pray hopefully find a good late night raiding guild I don't care if it neither 10 man or 25 man. I apologize if my English grammar isn't that great. Thanks for your time. Rogue.Alrightz1 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 Awe... Alliance Trying to Buy PvP Gear? That's cute. But not tonight. http://i.imgur.com/mON8A.jpgBausfight9 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 (H) 9/16H - War Party - LF 1 Core Ranged DPS Guild Name: War Party Current Progression: 9/16[H] Server: Korgath (PvP) Website: worldofwarparty.com Battletag Contact: onedead#1920 or Jamz#1179 Raid Times: Sun: 9pm-12am CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST) Mon: 9pm-12am CST (Usually have this day off when things are on farm) Tue: 9pm-12am CST Wed: 9pm-12am CST We sometimes add extra days if the guild wants to work more on a particular encounter, these extra days are not mandatory. Current Needs: 1 Ranged DPS* Balance Druid - High Mage - High *Must have Heroic experience, and a MINIMUM iLevel of 485 or logs with top 200 rankings required. Other experienced and skilled players of any class/spec are always encouraged to apply. About Us: War Party is an adult-based progression guild on the Korgath server. We are not a hardcore guild but we expect our raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate and keep up to date on encounter and class knowledge. We also realize that WoW does not need to be a second job. Progression can happen without being elitists. We strive to maintain a roster of approximately 12-13 raiders to ensure a 100% guild only roster and class diversity as needed. No one is considered a "bench" player. Our officers are experienced raiders with many previous heroic modes under our belt and various leadership experience from other guilds/expansions. Here is what we expect from you: Encounter and class knowledge Competitiveness - you are not happy with being at the bottom of the meters and do what it takes to improve Good attitude - especially when the going gets tough Guild commitment - If you have jumped around a lot be prepared to answer questions about it. We are looking for people interested in being a part of our community, not just killing bosses with us. If you are interested in applying, please visit: worldofwarparty.com If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in game before applying, please feel free to contact Yig (GM) or Jamz in game via tell or mail. Battletag: onedead#1920 or Jamz#1179Jamz3 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 **Horde LFM 4 MV and HoF tonight We have a couple of people that cannot raid tonight so I am coming here. We have about 3 spots open for tonight. 1 tank 1 ranged 1 melee If interested: 8-11pm cst Add me aayia#1539 or find me in gameAayia0 Jan 25, 2013