Oct 7, 2015 Will need additional DPS/Healer for mythic! Hi there! I don't know how many people for my guild will be on tonight so we're hoping to pug a couple extra for mythic. Our core group is about 20 people even but we'd love an additional healer and a cloth DPS for tonight's raid. We'll be starting with H Tyrant/Mannoroth and Archimonde and then move on to mythic entry. If you're interested, shoot jimmy an in game message or post below.Jimmy0 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 6, 2015 [H] lvl 70 raiding guild Im thinking about making a level 70 raiding guild to raid old burning crusade content and am looking for feedback. Please post and let me know if you'd be interested in this. I would be the MT if thus guild comes into play. No monks or death knights aloud. Maxed professions of burning crusade era only nothing past. gems and enchants of bc era only ONLY GLYPHS ALOUD ARE COSMETIC nothing that affects performance. Gear acquired must be acquired through this guild. No having higher levels run for gear removal from the guild would be immediate.Bløødfest6 Oct 6, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 WTB Heavy Junkboxes! Last stretch of my <the Insane> title grind, and I am looking to buy a ton of Heavy Junkboxes! Message me here or in-game and we can negotiate prices. Thanks!Babe7 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 <Grown Ups> Recruiting for HFC! <Grown Ups> is recruiting for Hellfire Citadel. We are particularly interested in the following: Ranged dps. All classes and specs are welcome to apply! We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:30-11:30PM (Central) Learn more about us and our raid progression: grown-ups.us We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath (PVP). <Grown Ups> was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for more than six years. We're not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family. We will consider applications from exceptional players of any class or spec. Members are encouraged to have raid-competitive off-specs to increase our roster's flexibility. We boast an already diverse membership and we welcome mature applicants of any background. Visit our website (grown-ups.us) to learn more about our specific recruiting goals and raid progression!Jonnyreb23 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Guild Recruiting--- Hi we are a fun friendly active famm type atmosphere here at Brotherhood. We are currently 8/13 Heroic in HFC, We are looking for a few range dps and 2 healers. Can respond in game or through here. My b tag is iron#1381.Trabolla0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Boomkin LF serious RBG group (1900+ exp lock) Hey everyone, I recently came back to the game and decided to go Boomkin since I've played most other classes. I took a pretty long break from the game but before that I was 1998 on my warlock main, 1750+ on my main alt mistweaver monk, and only at 1500 on my crappy 2nd alt DK. I'm back film force and dedicated to the Boomkin spec (I love it and don't have time to play multiple classes)! I haven't had much luck finding any organized groups because all my old friends don't play anymore. I have just been casually messing around in 2s for points not caring about rating, but now I think I'm geared enough for RBGs. Any groups out there need a Boomkin? Even as a backup, I'm down but would prefer to be in a core group. I have no CR (192) because I just joined some random no voice YOLO last week and the group was horrible of course.Oozebelly1 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 [A] <Re Lapse> 11/13M 2-day/Weekend LF DPS Hi there! <Re Lapse> on Korgath is currently recruiting exceptional players for Mythic raiding. The important things: Raid Schedule: Friday: 9pm-1am EST Saturday: 9pm-1am EST HFC Progression: 11/13M - #4US among two-day guilds Website: http://re-lapse.enjin.com Btag for more info: JAK#1138 What kind of a guild is Re Lapse? We consider ourselves to be a Part-Time Hardcore guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that while we don't raid very much we are VERY serious about getting the most out of our time as we possibly can. While we won't be a part of the bleeding-edge progression, we certainly plan on following it not all too soon after. Recruitment Needs: We don't have a bench, so any spot that we're recruiting for is for our active roster. However, we do have depth on our team to cover absences and so that we can kill the boss in front of us with a comp that allows us to achieve that kill as fast and optimally as possible. Once we have the first kill we rotate other members in to get kills if it was required they sit. Death Knight - Medium (all) Druid - Medium (Boomkin) Hunter - High (all) Mage - Medium (all) Monk - Low Paladin - Low Priest - low Rogue - Low Shaman - Low Warlock - Medium (all) Warrior - Low Please feel free to add me on btag (JAK#1138) if your class isn't listed as high and you're interested - I'll see if we can work something out! Recruiting, what type of player are we looking for? Quite simply, we are looking for exceptional players. Our guild is the home of many people who simply do not have time to raid on weekdays, however, we still expect raiders be doing everything they can to progress, and further themselves as a raider outside of raid days. This includes spending time researching your class, becoming prepared to raid with having researched the fight and our strat as we only have a limited time on a given boss each week. Loot System: To distribute loot, we use Loot Council. Loot is a necessary tool that controls how well your raid can progress, as so we treat it like such. We hand out loot based on a couple of factors. How big of an upgrade it is, what the persons attendance is like, and whether the item is BiS or not. We then weigh all of these factors and hand out loot to who we feel will receive the greatest benefit for our raid. Optional Raids: Tuesday: 9pm-Whenever EST - heroic sells, mythic Blackhand mount runs, and come get that piece you're missing night. Sunday: 9:00pm-Whenever EST - Alt run Guild Achievements: T16 - Siege of Orgimmar - US#155 (Starting Two Months Late) T17 - Highmaul - US#149 (#2 for 2-Day) T17 - Blackrock Foundry - US#129 (#2 for 2-Day)_________________________________________ If any of this interests you, please do not hesitate to fill out an application @ http://re-lapse.enjin.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact with me via btag JAK#1138Jakpot6 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 709/710 Warr LF active guild Hello everyone! Just recently came back from horde on steamwheedle and I'm looking for a very friendly and active. I'm not really interested in raiding right now as my work schedule changes every week, so I normally have to find pugs anyway. Just looking for a guild that might have interest in some old raids, world pvp(lol), and even might have like a causal normal progression group that I could tag along with if work hours permit. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on korgath! Thanks to everyone! Thundercatz#1875Murkablo2 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 695+ druid/paladin lf heroic raiding Currently unable to advance progression in pug life due to no TIAF. 12/13N I am willing to play Paladin- holy/retribution Druid-resto/balance Would prefer to raid anything past 9 pm server any day of the week. If your guild is not yet started heroic raiding but is close I am interested as well. I did not play during 6.1 but at 6.0 I earned aotc margok on 12/31/14. Can follow direction well and am willing to play multiple specs or classes. I also have a benched warlock/monk/dk I'd be willing to dust off as well. Barrellolz #1921 thank you for your time.Barrellolz0 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 711 disc priest looking for guild! Hi guys! I've a long time semi-hardcore mature raider who has raided every tier since Ulduar doing at least some of the heroic (or mythic now) modes while they're relevant. I am looking for a guild that needs a disc priest and doesn't currently have one (or has one willing to go holy/shadow). I myself am open to occasionally going shadow, but do not wish to spend half my time DPSing. I know my class, and I am a dedicated raider who will always show up prepared and ready to raid, and will only miss a day under extremely rare circumstances. I expect the same from my fellow raiders, and I need a guild that doesn't waste excessive time on inconsiderate members. I work starting at midnight, so I need a guild that finishes raiding by 11:00EST the latest. This is an absolute requirement. A link to my priest's armory is found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Kaeden/simple If you have any questions and are interested, please contact me in game at Dash#1203. I will be more than willing to server transfer here upon finding a guild. P.S. I am aware I am missing the legendary ring. I am 3 tokens away from procuring it, and should have it by next week's raid lockout.Dashxi1 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Morning raiding on Korgath Was wondering if any guilds raided on our realm in the mornings? Due to health issues and appointments I can only raid in the morning, from about 9am to 2pm server time.Ludix0 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Buying TCG mounts / others i dont have Looking for Magic Rooster Egg Reins of the Spectral Tiger Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reply or send in game mail of prices.Gluscus3 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 (A) Damage Network LFM We are a guild with roots in Vanilla. Yes, we are losers and have been around that long. Once a full progression PVE guild, we changed course around Ulduar and became strictly PVP based. Our guild is compromised of mostly 2200+ experienced players but we also enjoy a casual atmosphere. We are currently recruiting solid players for our RBG groups and Arena teams. This is not your typical PVP guild that behaves more like a LFG finder. We choose to make an effort to all be friends. Most of us have known each other since those days in Vanilla but we do now isolate new folks. Each member is a part of the "crew" and we take pride in that. If you are tired of the same old "pvp" guilds thrown together with empty promises and BS, we are the right place for you. Come enjoy the game again with like minded people. If you do not have 2200+ experience, shoot us a whisper anyhow and see where it goes. We prefer skill and dedication over ratings that are a few years old.Uraunchy3 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Selling Void-Touched Satchel - Korgath Reply here with offer or PST me in game on Bossman.Fivefivsixx1 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 5/13 Mythic LF Range DPS TLDR: LF Hears: Monks LF DPS: Monk, Balance Druid, Elemental Sham, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter Ruin has been an end game raiding guild since Vanilla and still has members that have been with us since 2005, including the GM. We pride ourselves on having always cleared the content throughout each expansion. All the while, keeping a healthy balance of RL and WoW. ** RECRUITMENT IS OPEN FOR HELLFIRE RAIDING! ** Click http://ruin-ds.com/ to learn how to apply to Ruin! Here are some of the basics you need to know: 1. We are a PVE, mythic progression guild that focuses solely on raiding. That said, we have plenty of raid members who take an active interest in doing PvP outside of our raid times. 2. We are always looking for exceptional players who possess the skill and knowledge of their class and who can perform on a level above the average player to be competitive. Our average item level as a guild is around 710+, that means we need people to have similar gear and be 700+ to be competitive. 3. Our Raid Times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 7pm - 10pm Server Time. (8-11 est) We expect our raiders to be available during that time frame unless real life issues come up. 4. We use Ventrillo. All raid members must be on vent during the raid, you are not required to be vocal, but we encourage it. Fell free to contact me in game Scramz#1518Scramz3 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah1 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Resto sham lf weekday raid team Any heroic teams need a resto sham for their team. This is an alt my main is 13/13H.Taylorswíft1 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 New Mythic guild Sargeras(Alliance) Currently Recruiting on Sargeras for Raiders that want to see Mythic. We are a small grp of 10 that xfered from Stormreaver to Sargeras to try to start anew there. Due to the lack of recruitment on Stormreaver. We loved our time there but have come to the conclusion the realm is a dying realm besides those top 3-4 guilds. We were 1/13Mythic before the attendance boss gutted our guild and people started to leave the game. If you have any interest in xferring to raid with us and try to build a guild for Legion Mythic raiding we would love to have you along. While finishing out whatever we can in Mythic this xpack prior to release. ATM We are considering anyone with Heroic raiding experience but would prefer you have at least 10/13 heroic experience and must have legendary ring completed.Jarmage3 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 4-6 players looking for new community This week, my longtime guild of more than a year transferred to Sargeras, leaving a lot of the non-raiders behind (me and a handful of my buddies included. Finding an active, friendly community to do stuff with is not easy; many people know a lot of guilds overstate their activity in order to get members. So, my question: is anyone in or know of an active guild (10~+ players during afternoon hours) that is looking to pick up a few players for general events like RBGs/arenas/gold CMs/casual raiding? (activity outside of WoW like Hearthstone/HoTS/Diablo would be a plus as well) ping me at Innovation#1431Innovation0 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 Rdruid LF heroic/mythic guild Returning player looking for a morning guild (central and pacific time zones) or an east coast raiding guild. I had to take a break several months ago to finish school and get my work schedule sorted out. Now that everything is stable, I'm looking to get back into the game. Currently 685 ilvl after being away 6 months. Current progression is lacking a bit due to my absence: 7/7 H Highmaul 3/7 M Highmaul 9/10 H BRF (This is where I had to quit) I have a solid raiding history of full clearing (or coming close) to full clearing end tier content that dates back to WotLK. I can raid any day, but I can only raid between the following times: Pacific time: 8am-8pm Central time: 9am-9pm Eastern time: 11am-11pm I have a pretty wide window available, but my time availability is not flexible, as I work third shift with an alternating schedule. *This doesn't mean I'm unreliable. I work different days every 2 weeks, but I'm always off at the same time. Leave your spam below, or get in touch directly. If necessary, I'll fill out your applications or whatever is required. I have both vent and mumble. Btag: Adorabull#1705Adoräbull2 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 WTS BEST DEMON HUNTER NAMES http://i.imgur.com/t3Yz5LA.jpg Take your pick and start the bidding!!!! (in gold of course)Laylli9 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 <Immortality> 13/13H 1/13M LF Tank and rDPS <Immortality> on Korgath-US is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004. We have been through the rough, and still shining! We have a SLEW of 10yr veterans who have raided at all high capacities during their tenure. We have the experience and expertise to continue our charge. We are currently looking for raiders to fill our ranks. Preferably the classes listed below. HOWEVER, we will consider all applicants as we are always willing to strengthen our core to the best we can! Please do not shy away from applying anyhow if your class or spec is not listed! We welcome all interested parties! We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Our current raid schedule is as follows - Monday, Tues, Weds 7:45pm Invites go out, 8pm start, to 12pm EST. Classes of Immediate openings: Non-DK Tank - HIGH NEED Mage - HIGH NEED Warlock Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Mistweaver Monk Loot is handled via a Loot Council. Factors of who receives loot consists of Attendance and Performance. More information can be discussed via an interview, preferably over Mumble, or we can discuss further via tells. Our raids are fun and challenging! On our off nights, we have people doing CM's, PvPing, leveling toons and even grouping up for some League of Legends or Heroes of the Storm shenanigans. For more information or to apply, please visit http://immortality-sc.enjin.com OR add Xylr#1992 for more information!Xylr1 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 <A> Looking for Twink Guild (lvl29) Looking for a Twink guild that is active that I can level up an enhancement shaman in. Played in PVP all my time in wow (Vanilla-WOD). Understands my class and will work well with others in group! If you have any questions please post and leave them here and I'll comment back ASAP! Most days are open for me to log into, just looking to have some fun!Hrothgard0 Sep 18, 2015
Sep 15, 2015 Press 1 for No Jimmy 1Mezx11 Sep 15, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 SERVER DOWN KORGATH DOWN !!! WHYYYY!!?!!?Discgo31 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage2 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 (A)Brotherhood 7/13H Currently raiding Friday,Saturday, and Sunday from 6 pm to 9 pm CST. We're looking for ANY exceptional ranged or melee dps. We're really craving a Boomkin, Shadow Priest, or a Warlock. Could also use a DK or a Ret paladin. Just a bunch of solid dudes looking for some good times and to progress. Message me your real ID if you're interested.Tróy0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 [A] <Bros Of the Round Table> Is recruiting! Hello All! <Bros Of the Round Table> Is a growing guild founded by a handful of life long friends. All of us have played since the game was released. We have all taken breaks here and there and we felt it was time to get back into Wow. Our primary goal is competitive raiding with casual PvP on the side. We just started raiding so if you're worried about being in a guild that is 13/13 M by tomorrow this is not the post for you. We are looking for mature individuals who are interested in raiding and progressing through current content. We do not care about current iLvL because if your mind set matches ours we can get you there. Raid times are : 8 PM (Server time) Every Tuesday and Wednesday. Please send me mail, message me in game, or reply here. We hope to hear from you soon!Kuhbuki0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 13, 2015 [A] Dread | 10/10M Recruiting for HFC <Dread> of Korgath(PVP) Alliance About Us <Dread> is one of the few guilds remaining that has been around since day one of classic WoW. Although originally founded on US-Stormreaver when the servers first came online, <Dread> accepted free character transfers to US-Korgath in June of 2006. At the time, Korgath was a relatively new, low population server; however, it has since transformed into one of the leading progression servers in the United States. It has all the benefits of a high population server (good economy, strong progression, balanced and competitive factions, etc.) without most of the drawbacks (only rarely have queue times to log in, very little server instability outside of bad patch nights, etc.) <Dread> has proven time and time again that it has what it takes to weather the storm, having successfully transitioned from classic's 40-man raids to TBC's 25-man raids and WotLK's limited attempts, wrapping up Kel'thuzad(40), Kil'jaeden, Lich King(25H), Deathwing(25H), Sha of Fear(25H), and Ra-den(25H) kills along the way. The Korgath server clock runs on U.S. Central Standard Time. <Dread> raids Monday - Thursday from 7:00pm CST until 11:00pm CST during progression. Tuesday-Thursday same hours during farm. 25m Progression Tier 11: 13/13 Heroics (US #38 Sinestra) Tier 12: 7/7 Heroics (US #42 Ragnaros) Tier 13: 8/8 Heroics (US #9 Deathwing) Tier 14: 16/16 Heroics (US #16 Sha of Fear) Tier 15: 13/13 Heroics (US #14 Ra-den) Tier 16: 12/14 Heroic before calling it quits due to several sched issues and burnout from many core players (On pace for US Top 20) Recruitment (Updated: July 13,2014) <Dread> is currently in the process of reforming and looking gain a few in anticipation of Warlords. All exceptional players of any class/spec are encouraged to contact me. 1 Tank Any Class 2+ Healers 2-3 Melee DPS 2-3 Ranged DPS Expectations > You have Mumble, a working headset/microphone and all relevant raiding addons > You will be able to have high attendance based on our raid schedule (trial members that fail to show up without giving prior warning frequently fail their initiation periods) > You won't die to avoidable raid mechanics repeatedly (void zones, fires, poisons, etc.) > You understand your class/spec's mechanics very well > You know how to give and accept constructive criticism without causing drama > You come to each raid prepared with knowledge of the encounter(s), proper consumables, spec and glyphs, and you are willing to respec/reglyph if an encounter demands it > You have knowledge of and experience with the current tier of raid content If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on bnet or check out our site. http://dread-guild.com/ chip#1271Chip65 Sep 13, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 [A] <Worlds Apart>12/13H Need more for Mythic [A<Worlds Apart> US On Korgath We are a tight group of friends who play to have fun while we kill our way for mythic progression. We have a zero tolerance on drama for the guild. We are looking for skilled raiders seeking to progress with us and who are capable of sharing the same goals as our own. 12/13H Hellfire Citadel 13/13N HFC 6/10M, 10/10H Brf(Prior to 6.2) 3-Days, 18+ Age (A lot of our raiders are 24+) Tuesday: 9:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Server Time) Wednesday: 9:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Server Time) Thursday: 9:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Server Time) Website:http://worldsapart.enjin.com Current Needs: -Dps(High Priority: Frost Dk or a good Mage) -Healers (High Priority: Mw Monk and Holy Pally) -Any exceptional players will be considered. *Significant previous heroic raid experience is required/expected Our Expectations: - Keep drama to a minimum - Significant progression despite our 3 day raid schedule. - High level play by ALL of our raiders. - Near perfect attendance, we raid only 3 days a week, so this is a MUST. Contacts: GM: Chaol#1138 Officers: Agris#1839, Dingos#1467 Recruiter: Razielknight#1658 You can also whisper anyone in the guild and ask if an Officer is online, however the methods listed prior are a much quicker way to get a response.Razielknight4 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 [A]Korgath - Absolute Best(12/13H) for MYTHIC Hello all, We are looking for DPS(no hunters, shaman, plate dps) to fill our raid group as we approach Mythic raiding. Raid Times Tuesday 8:30-11:30 CST Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 CST Monday 8:30-11:30 CST What we expect Heroic ready raiders who have some experience in HFC and prior Mythic raiding. Attendance to 90% of raid times and the ability to parse at least 70% when compared to others of similar ilvl and spec. Ability to take constructive criticism if needed Add MetalAtHeart#1946 or whisper Ailyana, Thugness, Rustyshaman, Trackyoudown, or Spartoolius in-game @ US-KorgathAilyana0 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 WTB Mythic Cloth Boots 725 Looking to get a pair of the Haste+ Mastery 725 I Lvl boots. Send me in game mail if possible with your listed priceAzkial0 Sep 6, 2015
Sep 5, 2015 [H] MW Monk LF RBG team/guild Hey guys, I'm looking for an RBG team/guild, or more generally a PVP oriented guild. If you're in a guild, and you need a good healer then please, reach out in game or respond to this post! I would strongly prefer a guild with scheduled RBG as well. Many guilds say they do RBG and arena, but nothing ends up happening.Balsung0 Sep 5, 2015
Sep 4, 2015 selling names i have the following names on korgath for sale stuffed girly thigh bikini coming bust bottom rear knead wall fan flank taught derriere wonderous all for sale im a handsome guy just leave a comment and/or battletag id love to to business with you soonJamol3 Sep 4, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 [A] Immune to Taunt 12/13N 7/13H Recruiting About Us:: <Immune to Taunt> is recruiting raiders for Heroic progression, and social players looking to hang out. Our raid team is 18-20 strong, currently 12/13N, 7/13 H HFC. We are a 21+ casual-hardcore raiding guild that started at the beginning of Patch 6.1 that was created based on two principles. This game has gotten older, and so have we. Over the years many of us have gone from being high school or college students to adults with full-time careers, and families. It's difficult sometimes to get on every night, and sometimes things happen that prevent you from playing. We understand. We are here to balance our real lives with our game time. Were did all those old raiding buddies go? I'm a vanilla player, and I can't tell you how many people I've become friends with, raided with, and have no idea were they went. It's unfortunate that we sometimes lose connections with people after they unsub, or decide to go to a different game. Daemonus.. Panerai.. were you at? We are building a community, a community that wants to play other games sometimes, and will stay connected even after we finish WoW. Raid Times:: Tuesday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Server Recruitment Needs:: Very High Holy Paladin (with competitive DPS off-spec) High Mage Shadow Priest Medium Rogue Warlock So.. what now?:: If you understand the message here, send me a tell. All new members will undergo a trial period. For any new members we want to make sure you like us, and that we like you. For new raiders, we want to make sure you don't play with a joystick. Mek #1603Mek7 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 <Hard In The Paint> 11/13H | T/Th/Sun About Hard In The Paint: Formed in mid 2014 and halfway through Tier 16. Despite lack of time was able to clear 3/14 HC (now called Mythic) in one week. Continued to progress through WoD and are in need of skilled players to grow our roster. Current Status <Hard In The Paint> is 11/13 in Hellfire Citadel and 10/10H through Blackrock Foundry and is need of several classes and roles to continue progression as a guild. Our main goal is to clear Heroic content and focus on Mythic content once we beef up the roster with talented dedicated players. Current raid days and times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:30pm-11:30pm server time (CST). Attitude: We take raiding seriously and have fun doing it. We look for players that are willing to take advice from other players when they see something they are doing can be fixed to help them and the raid out as a whole. Players that approach others about ways to improve are expected to do so in a respectful manner. Players need to understand that we plan on having over 20 raiders on our main raiding team. This ensures that we have the necessary components to rework strategies in a way that facilitates the boss kill. Current Needs Tank: -Paladin, Monk, Druid, DK Ranged DPS: -Warlock -Mage -Druid -Priest Melee DPS: -Monk Healers: -Priest -Shaman Please contact any member for more information.Slaymode52 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 27, 2015 [2/13M EXP] 713 MW Monk w/ RDruid LF M Guild Monk capable of playing Brewmaster, Windwalker, and Mistweaver, (prefer to heal). Coming from Top 50 US guilds in previous expansions, I have had to go casual in the beginning of WoD with the addition of having a son added to the family, yet alone being a single father. I have played every healing class to a percentile of 90%+ in most tiers and happened to main monk this tier, but am very flexible. In addition I also have a very talented Resto Druid-Boomkin that can and would like to come with me if a guild happened to be ineterested. We have had 6+ years of healing chemistry together. I believe my logs are capable of proving my worth, but by no means do I mind proving myself against other capable healers. I would prefer a 3-4 day schedule, 1-2 being even better with the same progression or better. Skrillex#1912 is my btag and would more than glad be able to answer questions, concerns, or take comments a far as what you and I can offer eachother. We arent carries. Whether Alliance or Horde. (Alliance Preferred) for money reasons, but if the fit seems worth faction changing that wouldnt be an issueShaquilohëal0 Aug 27, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 Looking to buy I'm looking to buy 16 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/52985 or 2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/58087Phurr1 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 LF BS with Fiery Plate Gauntlets plans The quest that gave it was rendered unavailable by Cataclysm. I'll tip well if you still have it.Akhlys0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 WTB 8/8 CM Gold Hello all, I am wanting to buy a carry through all 8/8 of the WoD Cmode dungeons. My btag is highwind#1131 or you can message me through skype (my skype name is "thewanderingartichoke". Add/message me and we can talk pricing (gold). Thanks!Lionhart1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 <Perspective> Recruiting All Members! Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this post. We are a brand new guild on Korgath which is looking to grow our numbers to experience all sorts of WoW content together. Whether you be interested in raiding, pvp, transmog gear runs, alt gearing, battle pet collecting, etc...we are after it all! Our main focus is currently to build our roster for the upcoming WoW expansion, "Legion". If you are looking for a guild that is about building friendships and experiencing WoW content together for much time to come, please message Azriath or battle.net tag Perspective#1230 for an invite or more details - all are welcome! Cheers, PhilAzriath0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 <Wired> Recruiting Healers/Dps (5/13Mythic) Wired --- established originally on Skullcrusher in 2010. Moved to Korgath where end game mythic Garrosh was our outcome in Mist of Pandaria. We are currently starting back up after a few months of a break and are recruiting any and ALL classes for Hellfire! Wired Reborn! Experienced leadership Vent Guild Bank Friendly Atmosphere An active Facebook group (www.facebook.com/wiredkorgath) End came competitive gaming is what we aim for again Our current progression is 5/13 Mythic and 13/13 Heroic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8pm - 11pm (EST) Minimum ilv to raid is 725+ (fully enchanted and max gems) Currently recruiting: Healers / DPS Reply to post with questions or whisper me in game or add me on battle tag at Divader#1585 Our plan is to recruit the newish players and veteran alike. We will give anyone a chance to prove themselves to be a part of the raid group. We will start off with normal then to heroics so we can get the more under geared (680ish) new players geared so they can join in on heroic then eventually again Mythic raiding as Wired once was. We do prefer for raiding 725ilv + Happy Hunting ~DavidDavid0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Xemirkol Spawn (8/21/15) Hi Xermikol was killed at 10:56PM PST. His spawn will be 24 hours from now, so if you are looking for your title and feat of strength plan accordingly!Mezx0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 LF Pre-Cata Blacksmith with Enchanted Thorium Breastplate plans. Will tip very well plz message/mail me in game.Fåythe1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Korgath the realm of mediocrity http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/korgath lol <Dread> struggles so hard. !@#$ing bads. and the rest of you? you would %^-* on a great player because you coddle !@#$%es ^-*! thugs. THE KINGS IS BACK. BUT YA'LL AINT GORDON GUND YOU ARE NOT VISIONARIES, STUPID @#$%SJoegrizly6 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 RIP THE GAME JEFF KAPLAN MADE this goes out to <Dread> and all the lamers that spend 6-7 nights a week no life this game only to realize its a shell of what TBC used to be when it required skill. lol. mythic raiding LMAO, yall rig the game and think you're elite but can't even hit top wowprogress........... i'll !@#$ on you %^-*!@s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylkOAtifuJ0 snitch on me all you want idc, blizzard ban me forever #$%^ this game its wack dude, putting illy in the microwave doesn't mean anything to someone who killed him current content 2007Joegrizly0 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] Sonic Death Monkeys recruiting for rbg Hey guys I'm Yeezi or you can call me Kevin. :) SDM is recruiting new members for RBG. Don't get me wrong, but I am no where near 2k or anything. But I want to form a group to help you and I to improve. Pugging can be difficult and saddening. New players are welcomed to join and learn. I do not expect anyone to be "gods" or 2k+. However, I do expect everyone to be in AT LEAST full blues, and trying each week to get the two gold boxes to get BIS gear. We are currently recruiting all specs and classes but classes with higher priority would be UA locks, Spriest, MW, Hpal, rogue. SDM also have a raid team that is going to tackle HFC in the upcoming week. We invite all specs and we can help you get your hands into raiding! New raiders are invited as well! If you think you want to give this a try feel free to contact me at kevan#1585 or leave a comment below. Trust me I know it is hard to be in 1500 and climb via pugging. And all we want to do is find a core group in a raid to do so. Being in Korgath we only have a hand full of PvP guilds. And a majority of them only recruit 2k+, leaving us in the dark; meanwhile, in other PvP gear you have to fight for your seat. So seriously, give us a try! :) Thank you for reading! Hope to hear from you soon!!Yeezi1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [Jade Legplates of the Bear] FS Ally AH Jade Legplates available on Alliance AH for 165k. Only for those who know their value, rarity and are preparing the set for Legions when xmog tab is introduced!! Or contact Iriial in gameAnnasterian2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 WTB GOLD CMs As it states, I'm trying to find a group that sells Gold Challenge Mode runs. Get up with me in game, via PST or in-game mail. If you respond to this, all I need to know is when and how much.Gridsquare0 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 6:30 -10 EST [A] <Deliverancé> Recruiting DPS Deliverance Progression Guild www.deliverancewow.com Raid Days Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 5:30-9 Server Time (6:30-10 EST) Progression 12/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Normal Blackrock Foundry 3/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 3/7 Mythic Highmaul We are a mature and laid back group having fun through the progression of new content. The guild is always looking for likeminded people to join our ranks. Below are the current class needs of our ideal progression group. Regardless of class, any qualified player will be taken into consideration. Preferred DPS classes would include: Enhancement Shaman Elemental Shaman Warlock Boomkin Shadow Priest Expectations - 95%+ Raid attendance - Respect for guild and other members at all time - Ability to both take and give constructive criticism - Desire to have fun! Interested applicants can apply through our website which is listed above. If you would like more information contact either Shelonis or myself in game. Thanks for your consideration, Relma Mique#1315Relma2 Aug 18, 2015