Lightbringer

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
6h [A] Looking for Guild Raids Heroic+ Hi, I'm looking for progression raiding in legion with a guild that aims to clear heroic and or mythic if they are up to the challenge. I'm looking for a guild that raids preferably no later than 6:00-9:00 PST but am willing to be a little flexible on that time-frame. My main is my rogue but during legion I will be playing some other classes (priest mage wlock etc). I'd prefer if the guild wasn't a super strict "play what we need or don't raid with us" kind of scenario; however, I also want there to be a will to clear heroic and at least maybe try mythic. There should be a schedule set for raids to do so. I should also mention I don't come from a hardcore raid background but I want to seriously get into raiding during legion, meaning I'm ready to put some time and effort into it and learn from mistakes.Azliltis0 6h
8h [A] Exiled Alliance 13/13M - LFM for Legion Exiled Alliance is currently recruiting raiders for Legion Mythic Raiding on Lightbringer. Region: North America Faction: Alliance Realm: Lightbringer Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday (An extra raid day (Thursday) is added for the first three weeks of a new tier to help push the content quicker. The times are the same as our normal raid days listed below). Raid Times: 6:00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m Server Time (Pacific Standard Time). About: Exiled Alliance is a guild that strives to be the best, while still maintaining a relatively light raid schedule. The members who make up our guild take pride in being part of an atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable and able to have fun while competing at a Cutting Edge, Mythic level. Many of our members have been a part of US top 10 guilds and have performed on the hardcore scene. We take many of the facets and tangibles from hardcore raiding and incorporate it into our lighter schedule. The enticing aspect of this guild is being able to raid on a light schedule and be able to see all the Mythic content while playing with some top quality players who have a great time. That being said, the strength of the raid group and guild as a whole is the collective sum of its members. Each individual member is held to the same standards with regard to functioning within the raid and guild. Holding each individual to this same standard, with personal responsibility and accountability is what makes our foundation so strong. We are only interested in recruiting people who understand and adopt this mentality. If your conduct or performance becomes a detriment to our raid and guild, it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. We provide repairs, flasks, pots, food, enchants, gems, and runes for our raiders. All raid supplies and mats are provided to help alleviate the burden of cost of progression raiding. We own a Mumble server, and use this for our raids and other guild activities. Use of this is mandatory. Information of said server will be provided. Having a working headset and mic, and the ability to communicate when necessary is mandatory. Expectations: We're looking for competent raiders who can attend the aforementioned raid times; people with appropriate gear for the content and, more importantly, the ability to perform the mechanics required to progress into Mythic content. People who show up to raids prepared by knowing mechanics, studying the fights, and have awareness and adaptability with respect to each and every encounter. People who have have experienced high end Mythic raiding in the past, and are eager and willing to progress throughout the raid content in Legion. We are actively looking for raiders who know the optimal aspects of their class, and all of its relevant specs, and can play them at a Mythic level. People who research the fights, logs, sims and do all the necessary "homework" of Mythic raiding. Again, we also require stability from raiders, attending the scheduled raid times is mandatory. Loot System: We use a loot council with regard to loot. We distribute it based on attendance, attitude, performance, and how it would best suit the raid. Loot is a tool to help with progression, so putting the loot in the proper place to facilitate that is paramount. We also consider each individual raiders recent upgrades, as well as individual upgrade value in each specific situation, to provide an equal distribution of loot for our raid team. We also want to assure the most dedicated, consistent, and optimally performing players have the loot they need to help drive the progression further. Current Needs: Currently, healing and tanking applications are closed. For DPS, we are seeking exceptional Ranged DPS applicants (and Death Knights) who meet the aforementioned criteria. All exceptional applicants will be considered. Trial Process: Our trial process generally lasts around three weeks of raiding with us. The trial period may vary from applicant to applicant, based on how well or how smoothly things are going. Trials are expected to be knowledgeable of the content and encounters, as well as have all the necessary enchants, gems, raid materials and supplies to fully optimize themselves within our raid group. Trials are welcome to loot, with priority going to main raid members foremost. If you feel you cannot make our scheduled raid times, or cannot meet our criteria, please apply elsewhere. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to post here, but you can also message one of the following people with recruiting applications, questions and concerns: BlitzCorp#1913 (Raid Leader, Director of Sales) Ghosty#1481 (Co-Raid Leader, Recruitment Officer) Sky#1879 (Guild Master, Raid Officer) To apply, please visit our website, at http://www.exiledalliance.com/.Ghosty30 8h
12h <A> Hollow Point Marshmallows Recruiting That's right, people, the Marshmallows are gearing up for Legion. We are looking to consume all the content Legion has to offer, and we'd love to have returning players, old hands looking for a safe harbor, and total newbs come join us while we do. Now, we are end game focused, and we love to raid normal and heroic. We also like to keep the schedule light, so we only raid 3 days a week. We raid on Tue/Thu/Mon from 9 PM EST to 11 PM EST. And we went 13/13 Heroic in Hellfire Citadel on that schedule. We are going to be doing dungeons, zone events and invasions, and all the rest, as well. But, if you just want to level, or craft, or play the auction house, or whatever, we have a place for you, too. If you have any questions, feel freeto drop by the website at hpm.enjin.com. If you'd like to speak to someone in game, you can look for Michad, Slushida, Fixee, or Scorchbunny. Failing that, feel free to ask any Marshmallow. You can also find me on BattleNet @ Thunderbunny#1568.Scorchbunny5 12h
15h A-El Psy Congroo recruiting El psy congroo US lightbringer Alliance! We are Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that has completed 10/13 Mythic bosses in HFC and completed all 8 gold challenge mode dungeons. Our guild split off near the end of WoD so we're looking for a whole new roster. We currently have 1 Tank, 1 DPS, and 2 Healers. Our ideal raid composition is approximately 10-15 people with 2 battle rezzes, preferably 2 Heroisms, and no more than 3-4 melee dps. Our current roster is: 1 Protection Warrior 1 Marksmanship/Survival Hunter 1 Restoration Shaman 1 Mistweaver Monk We don't have any strict requirements as to your class/spec, but the more diversity the better. Off-specs aren't required but are encouraged. Our raid time is Tuesday and Thursday night 7:30-10:30pm Pst with the possibility of being extended to 11:00pm pst if we are very close to a kill. We also will operate with group or personal loot. We HATE loot drama and loot councils never end up impartial. We love a good ole /roll and rngesus. We are also incredibly interested in mythic+ runs and will likely be doing multiple clears a week shooting for +15 While we want people to be competent, perform mechanics, and listen to instructions, we are overall a relatively loose guild that tries to have as much fun as possible while progressing. We enjoy dank memes and terrible jokes are encouraged during raid. We like to push hard content without drama/micromanaging. If you are interested at all you can contact us through our Bnet tags: Googleflax#1634 Krogan#1346 Malcior#1441Bmosmash0 15h
16h [A] International Daytime Guild LFM Cross Continental (XC) on Lightbringer-US is an international daytime / off-time Alliance guild. Daytime Raid Days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays progression Tuesdays heroic HFC ALT/Casual run Daytime Raid Times: Server Time: 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM Local Timezone Raid Times: U.S. Pacific – 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM U.S. Mountain – 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM U.S. Central – 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM U.S. Eastern – 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London – 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm – 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM Daytime Progression: HFC 13/13 normal, 13/13 heroic, 12/13 mythic We are looking for mele and ranged dps, preferably with a tanking or healing off-spec to progress together through heroic raid instances. <Cross Continental> is a fairly new guild (founded in fall 2014). We are not a hardcore raiding guild, but we still like to get bosses down in a timely manner. We do take raiding seriously, but not at the cost of our fun and friends. We all have the same goal which is to enjoy the game in a friendly atmosphere, explore the expansion, kill bosses and enjoy the social aspects which a guild brings. We all have enough stress at work, let’s make sure to keep our game-time as enjoyable as possible and drama-free! We are using personal loot for our regular runs and loot council for our progression runs. RCLoot Council add on is required. Casuals are welcome! If you’d like to explore the new expansion in a mature, fun and friendly atmosphere then please apply to our guild here: http://crosscontinental.gamerlaunch.com Our Code of Conduct can be found here as well, please take the time to read it before applying. Requirements: Please apply to our guild on http://crosscontinental.gamerlaunch.com Discord is required for communication Must download the add on RCLoot Council Mature and friendly attitude Your guild raiding main will be only raiding progression content with the guild (see our guild rules)Please get in touch with me: Troopingfay#1718Troopingfay29 16h
18h [A] Vehement - East Coast Guild We are looking to fill our roster with serious but fun players to push Heroic raids and Mythic+ Dungeon content in Legion! Region: North America Faction: Alliance Realm: Lightbringer Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Raid Times: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) About: Vehement is looking for players who want to raid in a focused yet relaxed atmosphere. Our core is comprised of returning players with experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding who have played on and off since Burning Crusade. For voice chat, we will be using Discord. We strongly prefer that you have a way to communicate clearly during raids. We will initially use personal loot for raid loot distribution, although that may change with the needs of the guild. Recruitment Needs: DPS - We are looking to fill our roster with any DPS. Healers - Paladins, Monks, and Priests are the most needed to prevent overlapping healers. Tanks - Currently closed for raiding, but feel free to apply to push Mythic+ or any other content. Contact: Xarkanos - Guild Master - PerfectChaos#1515 Azuzea - DPS Officer - CormadeCrow#1775Azuzea0 18h
1d <A> Resto/Ele Shaman looking for raid guild Hey all, I'm returning to raiding after taking a break from WoD due to some real life stuff. Decided I want to raid on my Shaman, either heals or ranged DPS, I'm super flexible as needed. My available raiding nights are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, no earlier than 6:00 server time (8:00 CST) and no later than about 9:00 server (1:00 CST). A little about myself, I have been playing since WOTLK and have spent time in all roles in heroic (pre-mythic era) guilds, having main tanked and tank/raid healed at different times. Please add my Btag Tolaris#1957 or reply on here if you think you might have a home for me!Grimholdt0 1d
1d LF Raiding Guild My pal and I are looking for a raiding guild in legion. We mostly pvp but want to experience the other side of the game. We're both Geared up to the nips, so we're well prepared for legion launch!Dakkor2 1d
1d <Centered> Sun/Mon/Tues Recruiting! <Centered> Is an Alliance guild that has been around since the early MC days. We are a friendly group of mature gamers who seek to maintain competitive progression in top-tier raiding while preserving our atmosphere of good-natured banter and camaraderie. We're looking for people who can handle complex mechanics while maintaining solid throughput, know their class and each of its specs well, and enjoy playing with a group of like-minded friends. We have a strong core that we are building around for Legion, and we are looking for more exceptional players who are interested in playing on a relatively light schedule to round out our roster. If you are interested, add one of our officers on battletag or visit our website listed at the bottom of the page. Raid Times: Tuesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm server (Pacific Standard Time) Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm server (Pacific Standard Time) Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm server (Pacific Standard Time) Current Recruitment Needs Heal team: Resto druid (medium) Holy pally (low) Resto shaman (low) Melee DPS team: Demon Hunter (High) Warrior (High) Rogue (High) Death Knight (medium) Enhancement Shaman (medium) Ranged DPS team: Shadow Priest (High) Mage (High) Warlock (High) Boomkin (High) Contact Information: Holyshockman - Recruitment Officer - Monkeys1500#1853 Kirielle - GM - Capstone#1874 Dartwo - Officer - Dartagnia#1403 http://centered.enjin.com/forum/m/27617476/viewthread/27980245-recruitment-infoLycaboss1 1d
1d Tues/Wed 9pm-12 (PST) raiding for Legion! We are building a new raid team in Inertia in preparation for Legion. We could use some more ranged dps - pretty full on melee. Raid Schedule will be: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-Mindnight, Server. We are looking for committed raiders who take pride in their performance, and have a team player attitude. Contact myself or another officer in-game for more information, or check out our website; www.inertialb.com Contact: Rainlily, Mccrip, Thisguyheals, Zapdos, Lizzieag More About Inertia Inertia is a group of progression seekers who enjoy tackling new content with a team of mature players who take pride in their performance and work well as a team. Most of us are 25yrs+ and have been playing WoW for a long time. We like to joke around and have a good time during raid, but are serious when its time for progression. The guild is generally very active as a whole, including groups working on achievements, mount runs, mythic dungeons, challenge modes and playing alts. We also plan to have a 2nd raid group that will focus on Normal/Heroic mode after our main group moves on to Mythic. There is always usually a group in Mumble to chatter with or play other games with when you are not playing WoW together. All together, Inertia is a great guild for any type of player, as we have plenty to offer all around the board!Rainlily36 1d
1d [A]Mage+Spriest LFGuild- Heroic raiding I'm a long-time (Vanilla-now, some on and off moments) raider looking for a guild with similar interests to my own. I want good progression with skilled players that can be easy going at the same time. I have a Mage and my wife has a Spriest that would like to raid together. Things I'm looking for; -Weekday night raids - Tues-Thurs nights ideally -Mature adults :) -Room for friends on the server for possible alt raids or runs, they may not be as committed but good company. They may follow me to the guild. -Mage + Spriest room (Wife and I) -Heroic raiding, mythic would be cool and I definitely want to do Mythic+ dungeons, looking forward to those! Thanks!Danck1 1d
1d Obsidian Sky: Actively Recruiting Raiders About Us Formed March 16, 2014, We started near the end of the Mist of Pandaria expansion with the raid Siege of Orgrimmar and only finished the Expansion 14/14N finishing realm 41st. We ended the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a successful 13/13 Mythic (12/13 Mythic before the start of the pre-patch) We achieved realm rank #8 out of over 50 guilds in Mythic progression and US rank #644 (Top 3% US) and World rank #2446 (Top 4% World) We plan to continue this for years to come. All being said we have had some loss in the guild due to life changes, this hit us not only as a raid group but as a community. Our guild is more than just a raid team we are also a family and are looking to expand that family. Raid Teams Team 1: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST Team 2: Sat/Mon 7:30 - 10:30 PM PST We use RCLootcouncil for gear distribution. If you are looking for a new guild to raid with and would like to progress in Legion this is what to expect. What you will get -A very stable guild we have never been close to falling apart. -A guild where you are treated with respect and shown how to improve yourself as a raider. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. -A space to relax and enjoy life. Logging into the game won't just be doing dailies and raiding. -A new family. This will be just like your own family, sometimes you will love us and other times you will get upset. But at the end of the day we will be there for you. What we want -Players who are progression oriented, able to improve and adjust to fights rapidly. We can not kill bosses without making positive changes attempt after attempt. -Players that do not just want to raid but also are looking for a home. This means not just logging in to raid but also social. WoW is more than just gear it is about making connections -Players not looking for a stepping stone. We only want to take in members who are looking for a home. -Players that are able to take criticism. You will be yelled at you can not take it personal, it is only because we want to be able to kill end game bosses. This also means you will admit to mistakes either openly if you are comfortable or in a tell. If you have any questions either post on our forums (www.obsidiansky.org) or Private Message Devonity or message an officer in-game. Please Specify what team you'd like to trial for. Sìr - Devonity#1832 (Guild Master) Yohannes - Tekremi#1794 (Co-Guild Master) Hope to hear from you!Sìr0 1d
2d [A]Mon/Thur 7-10pm PST LEGION!! We are looking for more people to get ready for Legion. With the end of the expansion we had people quit as most guilds do and we are looking to recruit for legion. We are a casual yet hardcore raiding guild. What I mean by this is that we only raid 6 hours a week, thats Mon and Thursday from 7pm-10pm PST, however when you show up for raid we expect you to really know everything about your class and perform 100% as you should. LOOT! We do run loot council and we are very fair about who gets what. There are a lot of factors and Attendance is a big one. MOVING INTO LEGION! Going into legion we have plans to help everyone we can at level 110. We will not be the standard guild that has a main group of 5 that only runs together and leave everyone out. If you are on and wanted to run with guildies we will be there to help gear out. PLANS WITH RAIDING The plan right now with raiding is going to be continue to advance. Once we get enough people for Mythic Raiding and everyone is geared, more or less, enough to clear content then we will be there. APPLY If you made it this far and like what you read about the direction of this guild then please apply here! ------> http://oppression.guild.shivtr.com/Tatis7 2d
2d Feminist Dwarves <Feminist Dwarves> Is reforming for Legion with high expectations for our raid progression as well as our raiders. Raid Days/Times: Server is PST time zone Tuesday: 6-9 server Wednesday: 6-9 server Thursday: 6-9 server *Must be on 20 minutes before* RECRUITMENT: All classes/Specs are currently open and will stay open. Currently in high need: 2 healers RDPS We encourage new and old raiders too apply. *If interested in raid Leading ask us about it we can talk about it* Loot: Normal/Heroic: Main Spec vs off spec Mythic: Loot Council (could change in the future). REQUIREMENT TO JOIN: We require very little, but what we do require is a must. 1. Must be willing to Look up your class and accept help from others. 2. DBM/Bigwigs: THIS IS A MUST no matter what. 3. Discord: you must be able to hear us for loot rolls, fights, instructions, etc... 4. Willing to download any addon we ask you to download for a fight. ABOUT US: Feminist Dwarves is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of friends who raided with top server guilds on Turaylon and Area 52 that wanted to come together on a more casual raiding schedule but still clear content at all levels. Before taking the break we finished 13/13H If you have any questions or want more information dont be afraid to ask. If interested Add Kalivar#1575 also please note our guild name is suppose to be funny and there is no rule saying you have to be a dwarf to join. Thank you for your time <3Kalivar2 2d
2d LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hunter Looking for an EST raiding guild for Legion. Looking to progress into mythic. I have already looked into all the fights using Fatboss Youtube channel. Night raiding preferred because of college and work. Please send PM or replyLittletusk0 2d
3d [A] Mythic-tank LF Guild with DPS Buddy Hey guys, I'm looking for a guild to raid with in Legion. I've got every tanking class up to 100 thanks to this pre-patch, and while I'd prefer to go either Prot Warrior, Feral Druid or Blood DK, I am extremely open to learning whatever in the end. I've been raiding as a tank since Vanilla, and would like to think I'm not incompetent. I took a break at the end of WoD for some RL nonsense, but am now looking for a new guild to get back into raiding. My nights are pretty much consistently free after about 3:00 server. My preference for raiding is extremely towards tanking as a main spec, as it's what I really enjoy most in this game, but I'm always pretty committed to learning and gearing an offspec behind it. I've had a good amount of experience previously as both a raid leader and a guild officer, but am not actively looking for either role right now. My friend is also looking for a guild; his ideal is to DPS, preferably as either a Warrior or a Rogue, but he also says he'd be willing to tank, and willing to go ranged DPS. The only thing he's made it clear he is not willing to do is heal. His schedule is similarly extremely open in the evenings. He and I have been raiding together a long time, so he's similarly got a lot of experience as a raider. He hasn't done a lot in WoD, but he's looking to back into things. The two of us would prefer to raid together in Legion, and we're looking for a guild that's aiming for Mythic raids. We're both fairly experienced raiders that have been doing this for awhile. We're okay with newer guilds, but we'd prefer one with some level of organisation going in. We're not looking for casual or Heroic-only guilds. If anyone knows of any guilds that are looking for tanks and DPS, please let me know either here or in-game. My battletag is Gefflesby#1241. Thanks.Gefflesby1 3d
3d Player Seeking Active Raiding Servers Hi, I used to play 6 years ago and quit around mid cata. I'm looking to get back into WoW with legion on the horizon. I was never hardcore into raiding despite wanting to, but never had the time/concentration to do it. My server wasn't very good for raiding either as it was low population and mostly unheard of. Now I'm scouting out potential servers to move to that look like they are better suited for the experience I'm looking for. I'm a little bit of a slow leveler part in due to the fact that I actually like to read quests (shocker I know) and get involved with the story. I don't know how active I'll be at the beginning in regards to raiding because of this, but as the expansion progresses I will surely want to do the endgame things. So how is the activity and trade/economy on this server? Would you say this is a good server to be in if I wanted a busier atmosphere than you would normally get on a low/medium pop server?Azliltis6 3d
3d [A]<The Unforgìven> - 13/13H <The Unforgìven> is a mature content Alliance guild on US-Lightbringer looking to fill its ranks. We are 13/13N and 13/13H in Hellfire Citadel progression, and a group of likeminded people with all levels of raiding experience, from being new to the game to seasoned veterans with prior raid leading experience. We’re currently looking to fill many slots, our biggest priorities being DPS to get a solid roster for Mythics and Legion Progression. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS Tanks: All exceptional tanks who don't mind DPS'ing most of the time considered. Healers: Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, however all exceptional healers considered. DPS: Shadow Priest, Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage. All exceptional DPS will be considered. Damage: At this time we are no longer taking ANY additional Hunters. RAID TIMES Friday – 7:00pm – 10:00pm Central Time Saturday – 6:00pm – 9:00pm Central Time LOOT RULES Following our recent guild meeting, we are now running Personal loot as our primary source of loot. This may change in the future once people have gotten the majority of their gear from Legion raids. ATTENDANCE We’re requiring that players be online 15 to 30 minutes prior to raid start for invites. Beyond that, as long as you let us know 24 hours prior to raid (emergencies being the exception) that you can’t make it due to real life reasons, we won’t be too upset if you don’t show up. CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to contact us and run a dungeon with a few of us or come on discord and meet or get to know us, or are interested in joining, please add Looseminded#1505 (Recruitment & DPS Officer), Buttins#1585 (Raid Leader), scruff8778#1170 (Guild Master), or Telluras#1413 (Tanking & Advisement Officer) to battle tag and send us a message. FINAL THOUGHTS If you would like to see how we raid and mesh as a group prior to checking us out, I upload raid archives to this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE6KNERBewN9cgTx3sxNrEXTFJieZdfI3 Thank you for taking the time to check us out and have a good day! The leadership of <The Unforgìven>Looseminded10 3d
4d [A] 1/13 M Player LF Raiding Guild for Legion What I'm Looking For: Looking for a guild for my friend and I to join to raid in Legion. Good Raid Start Time: 8 PM EST (5 PM server time) Preferably 2-3 hours Days: Preferably 2-3 nights a week Progression Mindset: Looking for a guild that will clear Heroic and possibly get into Mythic My BTag: ShadowBlade#1676 My Classes: Main: Mage Alts: Warlock, Demon Hunter My Progression: Guild: [H] OK Who Pulled-Uldum/Antonidas (transferred to Hyjal and disbanded) HM: 7/7 H AOTC BRF: 10/10 H AOTC Heroic Blackhand Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hm4crExiko Guild: [H] Post Apocalypse-Hyjal Server Rank 5 (schedule changed so I could no longer raid) 13/13 H AOTC 1/13 M (0.6% pull on Iron Reaver) Friend's BTag: popbojo#1582 Friend's Classes: Main: Hunter Alt: TBD My friend has not yet raided in wow as he is new to the game but he is a fast learner and although he has not raided in WoW he has raided in Destiny and completed the raids on the hardest difficulty. He will need to transfer but he should be transferred by the time raids come out.Mordük0 4d
4d [A] M/W Guild LF 1-2 Heals for Legion! Hello friends! Crimson Crusaders is a guild on US-Lightbringer looking to recruit 1-2 more healers for Legion raiding! We raid Monday and Wednesday evenings 6:30pm-8:30pm server time (Pacific). We probably will not be jumping into raiding right away, we might give guildies a couple weeks to get used to and enjoy everything Legion has to offer. We welcome everyone, you don't have to raid with us to join our guild. If you are interested in raiding, we are a pretty casual group and are a big happy family. Don't expect to progress super quickly, we do like to take our time. We like to have fun rather than be stressed out, but we do progress. For HFC we were 13/13H, didn't have time to get into mythic. As of now, we could use a couple more healers. We have a druid and shaman lined up as of now. Please let me know if this sounds like something you'd enjoy! :) My battle tag is Kirsten#1799 if you'd like to add/message me, or just reply to this post, although I may forget to check this regularly, so adding me on bnet might be more efficient :D Thanks!Edelina1 4d
4d Experienced Tank looking for home Hey all, I have been playing WoW for around 10 years now and only had a few stints in Cata and WotLK where I took raiding seriously. I now have graduated college and have settled into a job where I would like to come home and raid with a good group of people. I take researching my class and fights very seriously and would like to join like-minded people who want to get stuff done while having fun. I have a Prot Warrior, Bear, Blood DK, and a couple ranged DPS I could play in Legion, but I was hoping to tank / off spec DPS. I am most comfortable on the Prot Warrior. I can do start times after 7pm and any day works for me. My battle-tag is Baysique#1144 if you want to get in touch, or just reply on here.Bayzique0 4d
5d Kirielle of Real Talk I want your name; I originally had a paladin by that name as my main on this server and would love to have it back. Let's talk!Lycaboss2 5d
5d Husband and wife looking for a guild home Hi everyone, My hubby and I have recently returned to the game after a 5 year hiatus. We were Heroic Raiders playing main tank/heals in Wrath and did some Cata content before life threw us some curve balls. We returned about 2 months ago and rolled toons on Lightbringer. We are currently playing a priest and pally and are working on getting alts to max too. We are looking for a place to call home. We both enjoy progressive raiding as well as participating in the WOW community. We have made great friends through the game, unfortunately they have moved other places. We are looking to actively interact with our guildies, contribute to the success of the team, and continue to improve our gameplay every day! We love the game and would love to join your team!Aerogwen4 5d
5d <CrimsonCrusaders> LF Raiders for Legion! Hello friends! Crimson Crusaders is a guild on US-Lightbringer looking to recruit 1-2 more healers for Legion raiding! We raid Monday and Wednesday evenings 6:30pm-8:30pm server time (Pacific). We probably will not be jumping into raiding right away, we might give guildies a couple weeks to get used to and enjoy everything Legion has to offer. We welcome everyone, you don't have to raid with us to join our guild. If you are interested in raiding, we are a pretty casual group and are a big happy family. Don't expect to progress super quickly, we do like to take our time. We like to have fun rather than be stressed out, but we do progress. For HFC we were 13/13H, didn't have time to get into mythic. As of now, we could use a couple more healers. We have a druid and shaman lined up as of now. Please let me know if this sounds like something you'd enjoy! :) My battle tag is Kirsten#1799 if you'd like to add/message me, or just reply to this post, although I may forget to check this regularly, so adding me on bnet might be more efficient :D Thanks!Edelina2 5d
5d Ex-Top 200 Tank Seeking Raid Group Current Server: Sargeras - I prefer to stay here, but if the offer is good I will consider changing. Role: Tank (Prot War) Preference: I am okay with anything MC-HC. As long as we get the raid done before the next patch (Or close) Time: Anything later than 5 PM EST _________________ What I Can Bring: 100% Raid attendance. The only exception would be an emergency Self motivation and willing to help others Vocal Leader when needed Positive attitude that doesn't tilt. I have zero problem wiping for hours Accepting of criticism I know what it takes to be a top raider. I am willing to put in any amount of hours the guild needs of me_________________ Raid History: I went through most of my time as a healer in vanilla, but raiding all the way to Vanilla Naxx, which not many people did. We cleared only a few bosses, but I will always be proud of raiding the original Naxx. When BC came out I cleared everything up to Sunwell. Sunwell burned out my guild for the most part for multiple reasons. The bosses were releasing way too slow for starters. It was only 1 boss per week being added in and it was gated off. By the time we hit M'uru we already had to replace a few people and we got stuck on him for a very long time. I never killed KJ during current content as a result of this and started to mostly pvp for the remainder of BC. WotLK I switched to being a Tank full time. I played Feral during all of Wrath and raided with <Frigid> on Illidan the #2 Ally guild and overall #6 on the server (Ally existed on Illidan). We raided Ulduar together and got everything down including the heroics, but I wanted something bit more hardcore. I then started raiding with <Warpath> on Illidan - #3 on the server and #1 Alliance guild. I did this for repeat finishes of Ulduar as well as the initial clear of TotC. With TOGC right around the corner, I raided with Immortality on Skullcrusher. #1 on their server and I ended up joining them and we cleared all of TOGC in a very fast pace. We then continued to raid until ICC released where we did the first 2.5 wings all on heroic. We would have continued but a few players weren't getting along in the guild and multiple people ended up parting from the guild, myself included. From here I went and finished up all of ICC with close friends who had a raiding guild spot open. I did not raid much in Cata as I was mostly PVPing in this expansion up until DS. I did all of the heroics in DS up until Spine. I wasn't in a hardcore guild at this time was hitting a wall with the guild before moving on. From MoP and on I moved on to other games, since I didn't enjoy where the game was headed. ___________________ From this point on I started playing many other games Other gaming accomplishments: 2300 ELO season 1 League of Legends Diamond 1 80 LP Season 2 Multiple time Hearthstone Legend 4 World-Firsts DC Universe Online Rank 1 Masters Heroes of the Storm Multiple Server Firsts Final Fantasy XIV raiding - Top 10 NA Beat How To Kill A Raven (Hard Mode) in FFXIV 1.0 (Less than 12 groups cleared) Lastly, I am the leader of the largest Linkshell(guild) in FFXI. The Reddit Linkshell. We are well over 2,500 total members and growing more everyday. Hopefully this shows that I have leadership qualities and know how to work with a teamThese are not for bragging purposes, but to show that I put 100% into every game/thing I do including WoW ____________________ Current: I haven't been able to game much as of late. I was extremely sick and was in the hospital for quite some time. As soon as I started feeling a bit better, two of my loved ones ended up getting cancer and that took up most of my time, while still trying to better myself. Luckily things are starting to look up and right in time for Legion! I have been trying to play "Catch up" the best I can in getting gear. Profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Takiri/simple I haven't had a chance to step into non-LFR HFC because nobody really wants to take someone without achievements anymore, especially being a Tank. If requested I will do my best to learn all the fights. I know some guilds still value HFC greatly, so it isn't out of the question. Most of my time has been spent on the Legion beta/doing research since my return, as I wasn't able to get in many groups without previous experience. Also please note this isn't my first character. I have played different characters for different expansions and this one was made via level 90 boost. _______________ Appreciate the time and if there are any questions please let me know. Battletag: Tak1835Takiri0 5d
5d *A* Moon Kingdom Hi all! Just started a new guild called Moon Kingdom, looking for members to fill our ranks as Legion rounds the corner, it is a social/casual guild that will look into raiding once we get enough people interested. We have a FB group, Discord and working on a website! Also looking for Officers and PvP/PvE leaders who would like to make this guild great! Thanks for reading and WoW on! <3Sahrena2 5d
5d The Coalition: 13/13M Needs a Tank! The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done. Mythic HFC has long since been on farm and now we spend our time preparing for Legion on live and beta. We still do 2 sales runs as week and are having fun in the prepatch. Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST While on HFC Farm we've been raiding Tues/Weds for the 2 sale runs with a casual alt raid on Thursday. Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, attendance. Raid Consumables (Flasks, Pots, Food, Repairs) will be supplied by the guild to help the burden of raiding. We are looking for team oriented people who can play their class and not only their spec to help continue our success in Legion. Tanks Guardian Druid Protection Paladin Protection Warrior Range Balance Druid Shadow Priest Warlock We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec. Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/ If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos#1969 or Lunana#1345Lüná5 5d
5d <Duplicity> 10/13M LFM Legion Late Night <Duplicity> - Duplicity Gaming is a community of players stretching across a number of platforms, we are looking to make our presence in Legion a strong one. About Us: Duplicity has been together since 12/19/2015 and raiding as a team in WoW since 1/04/16. We have shown efficient and quick progression since our launch, moving to the top rank on our previous server and finishing our WoD push at 10/13M. Our guild believes in a team environment for raiding so all consumables, repairs and beneficial craftables and item enhancements are provided free by the guild. We believe in efficient and fast progression so we are a team that pushes one another constantly to improve at all costs. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am PST. Friday/Saturday 9pm to 12am PST - Alt/casual team. Raid expectations: We expect our raiders to maintain a 100% raid attendance and consistently pushing parses above the 80th percentile on Warcraftlogs.com What we are looking for: We are looking for a number of classes to replace low performers as well as fill our current ranks. All applicants are expected to provide logs or evidence of extensive raid experience. Classes: Melee DPS: Demon Hunter: High Rogue: Medium Ranged DPS: Hunter: High Warlock: Medium Mage: High Elemental Shaman: Medium Shadow Priest: Low We currently have 18/30 man roster filled. We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible with skilled exceptional players. Contact/Application Info: Kobk#11715 - Guild Leader Duplicitygaming.com - Website *Please post an application and contact the GM for an interview. Trial is 2 weeks long trialing will begin the first week of August.*Luchine7 5d
5d [A] <MetaCortex> 8/13M Recruiting for Legion Hello there, we are recruiting for both Mythic raids and Dungeons moving forward in Legion. We are currently looking for a couple of RDPS as we finish our recruiting quota for pre Legion launch. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-9:30 server (PT). Invites start at 6:45 server. We require near perfect raid attendance! We are also recruiting more casual members who would like to hang out and run Mythic+ dungeons on weekends Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We only spend 7.5 hours a week so we like to make the most of it. No one is forced to play a certain class, play what you like, but you are expected to switch to your off-spec occasionally if the need arises. Dungeon Environment Casual environment, this is separate from raiding, Mythic+ Dungeons are new in Legion and how serious we plan on getting and our exact schedule etc will be up to individual teams. About us Most of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after failing to raid HFC consistently (dead server), on this server we quickly rose and managed to reach the top 10 rank before starting to wind down. We are planning to clear Mythic content in Legion. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ (being updated for Legion, the loot rules and membership structure will be adjusted) Best way to contact me is via B.tag: topapa#1200 EDIT: As per our recent guild meeting, raid days have been changed to Tue/Wed/Thu and should apply to all of Legion. EDIT2: Updated toster requirementsAmarånt11 5d
5d [A] LFG, NEW TO RAIDING Guardian Druid ilvl 698, Destruction Warlock ilvl 673, Havoc Demon Hunter ilvl 698 looking for a guild that I can learn how to raid and play end game with. Wanting to gear up and do mythic raids. Ive only raided with an old guild maybe 3 or 4 times before the guild broke up. Available to raid every day of the week. Stopped playing for over a year and ready to get back into it.Adrayla0 5d
5d [A] LFG,New to raiding. Guardian Druid ilvl 698, Destruction Warlock ilvl 673, Havoc Demon Hunter ilvl 698 looking for a guild that I can learn how to raid and play end game with. Wanting to lead up to mythic raids. Ive only raided with an old guild maybe 3 or 4 times before the guild broke up. Available to raid every day of the week. Stopped playing for over a year and ready to get back into it.Altonic0 5d
6d [A]Vengence DH Tank Looking for late night weekday raiding guild for Legion. I have 6+ years tanking as a warrior as well as various other classes. I have taken a break from raiding throughout WoD. I also have 3-5 years raid lead and officer experience. Looking to become a useful asset to a great guild in Legion.Evaeldiir0 6d
Aug 20 [A] WTS Unobtainable pre-Cata shirts Some friends of mine just recently started playing on Lightbringer, so I'm looking to sell some shirts to get established here and prep for Legion. I've got: Rugged Trapper's Shirt ID 148 Primitive Mantle (Troll) ID 6314 Footpad's Shirt ID 49 Trapper's Shirt (Orc) ID 127 Recruit's Shirt (Draenei) ID 23473 Primitive Mantle (Orc) ID 154 Squire's Shirt (Dwarf) ID 6117 Add me at Mac#1975 with questions :) PS: Sorry for posting in trade, can't exactly post them on the AHSaltymac0 Aug 20
Aug 20 [A] <CRUCIBLE> Recruiting for Legion 13/13H ...Philoneus6 Aug 20
Aug 20 [A] <Soul Cleave> 13/13M LF ranged for Legion <Soul Cleave> is currently recruiting for immediate progression in Legion! We are looking for exceptional players who are focused towards heroic+ content. Soul Cleave was formed in May 2016, more than halfway through Hellfire Citadel, out of the ashes of another guild. Squishyou, Skatterguard, Etherealwisp, and Spunnoff were the founding officers. In addition, approx. 8 other raiders made the move with us as they believed in the new direction. Although very late in the expansion, we managed to rebuild, fill the vacated raid spots, and push towards getting The Cutting Edge achievement prior to Legion’s 7.0 pre-patch. We are set on completing all content presented in Legion on mythic, while it is relevant and hold a very competitive environment with strictly adults who have experience in the game. Raid times: Tuesday: 10:30-1:30 AM PST Wednesday: 10:30-1:30 AM PST Thursday: 10:30-1:30 AM PST Raids can and will extend if on progression content, mythic content, or finishing a tier for the evening. Trial Process Soul Cleave’s trial process will last for 2 weeks (6 raid days) with trials being required to maintain 100% attendance (trials may be asked to trial longer if the leadership team has not been able to see your potential). If 100% attendance is not completed, the trial raider will not pass. If the trial period is passed, the raider will be given raider rank and will have access to all of the basic perks that come along with it. Current needs: 8/18/16 Tanks: Main/Off/Alt: All positions filled at the moment Healers: Main/Off/Alt: All positions filled at the moment DPS: High: (Focused priority for recruitment/Have none of the spec/class/role, below) Warlock Medium: (Currently have 1 or less players in this spec/role/class) WW Monk Low: (Bench status or to be considered if needing more) Hunter Closed: (Filled the needs of the guild) Havoc Demon Hunter Potential applicants can visit Soulcleave.enjin.com and leave an application, which will be reviewed within 24-48 hours. We encourage you to be 100% honest when filling out your app, as trials will be based off of your skill entirely. Even if we aren’t looking for a specific class, you are welcome to apply. Players who are exceptional will be rotated in and considered for advancement. Players who are bench status will continue to earn DKP rewards If you want a quicker response, want to interview, or believe you are an exceptional player and want to serpentine the process, feel free to add me @ Secorim#1418.Asa1 Aug 20
Aug 20 [A] <Behind The Curve> Heroic Flex Team LFM No longer recruting.Toxicutes1 Aug 20
Aug 19 [A]<Entourage> Recruiting For Legion Guild: Entourage Server: US - Lightbringer (PVE) Faction: Alliance Loot System: RC Loot Council Voice: Mumble Website: http://entourage.pw Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Raid Times: 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m Server Time (Pacific Standard Time). About Us: Entourage is a newly formed guild comprised from veteran players across many servers. Most of us have played world of Warcraft from the inception, we are a bunch of veteran players who share the same passion and value about gaming. We are primarily a PVE guild, though who doesn't enjoy the occasional battleground. Many of us have known each other over the years and have become friends. We have hardcore raiders, semi-hardcore raiders, and casual players. We are currently recruiting all types of players, a mature attitude is a must, respect that your guild-mates are people not just names on a screen. Vision: While almost all of us are from hardcore Mythic progression guilds we are looking to build a large stress-free community that is focused on clearing the hardest content but at the same time have fun while doing so in a casual environment (This is the mmo "dream" right). Raid: We are focused on raiding as efficiently as possible with minimal hours/days spent. We are looking for like minded players that have the drive to succeed and are ready to become a part of our team as we push into Legion. Our raid leaders have 13/13 mythic experience, patience(far too underestimated value), and a sense of humor. Raid expectations: - We expect you to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid's progress. - Commitment to our raid times. Be on at least 15 minutes before raid time. - Know your class & research. We have constructive conversations about classes constantly. - Exceptional raid awareness - Have all raid mats and seals ready before raid. - Have researched all fights before we get there. - Have DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras, RC Loot Council installed and be ready to go! - A great attitude. Be able to learn from mistakes, and take constructive criticism. There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial. Feel free to contact any officers for more info: Labinac-Lightbringer - Guild Leader - Musei#1168 Anriaa-Lightbringer - Co-Gm - Aritiel#1503 Fauxen - Lightbringer - Officer - Clockwork#12821Anriaa14 Aug 19
Aug 19 <Han Shot First> Wants you for Legion <Han Shot First> is an ally guild on Lightbringer looking for a quality HEALER and RANGED dps to optimize our raid team and prepare for legion. We're looking for like-minded raiders who show drive and determination that are looking for a raiding guild or just a guild to hang out in. At the end of the day, if you know your class and are open to achieving greatness or would like to discuss anything, definitely add me or our guild leader on bnet IdealBF#1566 & Nuchie#1345 What we can offer you: A friendly, professional, social environment to be yourself and have fun in this game. We're more than willing to help you if you're willing to put effort into helping yourself Excellent leadership Dedicated Discord server for raiding Raid Days & Times: Wednesdays & Sundays 6:00pm to 9:00pm server We have plenty of east coast players too, so don't be discouraged by those times. All members are expected to be fully prepared. Our goal is to clear the content that Blizzard makes available. If <Han Shot First> sounds like the ideal community to you, feel free to contact me or our guild leader at IdealBF#1566 & Nuchie#1345Hyrenn0 Aug 19
Aug 19 Friends looking for raiding guild in legion. Hello! My two friends and I are looking for a raiding guild to join in Legion. We are long time players looking for a new home. We prefer a casual, mature raiding guild. Two of us are healers (shaman and priest) with our third being a melee DPS (monk/warrior). We are looking for a group that raids Tuesday and Thursday 6:30PM PST or later. Thanks!Ryande5 Aug 19
Aug 19 Tank/DPS looking for Heroic raiding guild. Hey all, I have recently returned to WoW after not being able to play due to college. I have been playing WoW for about 10 years now, off and on. Raiding seriously in WotLK and a tiny bit in Cata as DPS. I have recently graduated college and have a full time job now in IT and I would like to come home and unwind with some cool people, joke around, but also get some stuff done. I wouldn't be able to raid until 7pm PST, but any day works for me. I have a few characters I could play in Legion, but I wanted to focus on tanking. I have a Bear, Prot Warrior, and Blood DK all ready to go, and some ranged DPS I could play again if need be. This is the first expansion where I will have a steady schedule and can commit to a raiding schedule, and I want to take full advantage of it. I research all the classes I play extensively and will prove to be a valuable raider. My battletag is Baysique#1144 if you want to chat.Baysick2 Aug 19
Aug 19 [A] Veteran Healing Priest LF Legion guild Hello! I've been playing Warcraft on and off since it's inception in 2004. I enjoy raiding very much and have lead raids in the past. I've also been the healing class lead for a couple of guilds. My availability is weekdays from 6pm-11pm Central (4-9 server). I could potentially raid on Sundays but would only be available every other Sunday. Hit me up! I'm an easy-going, laid back guy who madly loves to heal. -MikeAvae1 Aug 19
Aug 18 Looking for casual/hardcore raiding guild As the title says I'm looking for a raiding guild for legion. I plan to either main a prot pally or mage (whatever spec is best for raiding at the time). Previous mythic raid experience and easy to get along with. Willing to trial as well to prove my worth. Thanks for your timeSteldar3 Aug 18
Aug 18 Returning WOTLK Raider Hello Lightbringer, From Vanilla - WoTLK I played on mainly Lightbringer, and am curious if there are any guilds recruiting (ideally a mage for legions) an active player. I can prove that I am the same me as before if anyone remembers my tag (Gulah -> Unpolite when i started to become competitive). At my pinnacle I was raiding with Exodus when they were ranked #2 world, and prior to that ER when ranked #8, and feel I can be a valuable asset once I get caught up to speed on things. I'm not looking for world firsts anymore, but for a competent, decent community that raids. Not going to add to this already starting wall. If anyone would like to entertain the idea of bringing in a raider that used to be very competitive we can talk further. Thank you =) Edit : I should include I am east coast and work Mon-Friday ~7am-4pm ESTUnpolite1 Aug 18
Aug 18 <A> This guild is Totally Flipping Sweet! <Totally Flipping Sweet> is now recruiting all classes and specs for Legion! Who are we?: TFS is a new guild founded by a returning player (Hi! That's me!) who was looking for like-minded individuals to raid with. Our focus is on returning veteran players and those new to raiding. Maybe you skipped WoD (like me)? Maybe you're looking to transition from LFR to a regular raid group? We also welcome mentors and experienced players who find fun in helping novices improve their game. What are our goals?: Our goal is to form a cohesive raiding group to meet twice weekly, Tues and Thursday 6-8pm server (that's 8-10pm CST if you're in the Midwest like me). We cater to players who have real life commitments outside the game but still have things they want to achieve. That four hours of the week may be 75% of your free time and we want to make it count! We want to have fun and goof around as much as we can outside of raid times, but when it's time to raid we want people who are 100% focused and ready to team-up. What do we value?: Here's a short list of the values and behaviors we look for in a raider: -Commitment: beacause we have limited raid times, we need people to be there on time, ready to go, week after week. -Versatility: we want players who know their class, all specs, inside and out and can adapt to the raid needs in a pinch. -Maturity: this means treating other raiders with basic respect, but all extends to following raid leader instructions, staying on topic on voice chat, etc. -Courage: stepping outside your comfort zone to tackle new challenges, and having goals for personal growth in game. What are our expectations?: We expect raiders to: -Be raid ready (spec'd, geared, potions, etc.) -Know the fights (if you've only done LFR, read up guides for the Flex differences) -Follow directions (raid leaders will call out fights regularly, react accordingly) -Use voice chat (which medium to be determined) -Boss timer addons (DBM, BigWigs, etc.) Additional things we look for: -Willingness to help run dungeons early in the expansion -Willingness to mentor players who want to try new roles (DPS moving to tanking or healing for example) Who are we looking for?: You! Right now we are looking for all classes, all specs. Especially interested in players looking to branch out; if you are looking to learn a new role in a low stress raid environment, let me know! If any of this sounds up your alley, please add me and message me in game Tolaris#1957. See you on the Broken IslesToláris0 Aug 18
Aug 18 [A]International Daytime Raiding Guild We are looking for more for our Saturday Daytime Raiding Team: The Saturday Daytime Raiding Group: The recruitment for the Saturday Team is open. We have room for mele dps and ranged (other than hunters) healers hybrid classes are more than welcome!Raid Days: Only Saturdays Raid times: Server Time: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Local Timezone Raid Times: U.S. Pacific – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM U.S. Mountain – 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM U.S. Central – 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM U.S. Eastern – 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London – 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm – 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM Recruitment for our Weekday Daytime Raiding Team is currently closed. Tuesdays is our ALT/Casual run. Requirements: Please apply to our guild on http://crosscontinental.gamerlaunch.com Discord is required for communication (you need to be able to listen and communicate) Mature and friendly attitude No drama llamas Your guild raiding main will be only raiding progression content with the guild (see our guild rules)Please get in touch with me: Troopingfay#1718 Please do not server transfer before talking to a Council Member!Troopingfay0 Aug 18
Aug 17 H Monk LF Raiding Guild Heals/DPS/Tank Hi! I'm a monk looking for a hoard raiding guild. It seems everything on Lightbringer is alliance but I can't afford a server transfer so I'd rather just stay on Lightbringer. I have good raid awareness and know what I'm doing even tho I'm new to raiding in WoW (Raided in Rift and Wildstar). I'll play any spec and I keep myself geared. I also have a 100 Paladin and Demon Hunter if that would help more and I plan on leveling my DK before legion. HMU Burningheavy#1567Shirotigachi0 Aug 17
Aug 17 *A* The Fallen Renegades LK4 More Welcome <<A>> The Fallen Renegades <<Lightbringer Server>> is now recruiting for Legion! The Fallen Renegades is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We will be going into Legion ... leveling up together and begin Raiding when all is ready!!!! Qualifications For leveling together in Legion just level 100 Ilvl TBD for Raiding Legion DPS TBD for Raiding Legion HPS TBD for Raiding Legion What we are Looking For ... Raid Days/Times Tue/Wed 7p - 9p PST ... The Fallen Renegades looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. Last but not lease and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! ...Yesabella4 Aug 17
Aug 16 [M] Blackhand & Archi Sales | Moose Runs! Hiya friends, colleagues, and other people. The Coalition [13/13M] is selling Mythic Blackhand mounts. Hooray! We are a reputable seller on Lightbringer - Alliance with numerous runs under our belts. Runs last around 5 mins or so and are usually on Wednesday at 7:00 PM server. All you need to do is show up and we'll pew pew the rest. Afterwards, you get to look fly on your awesome mount~ A sale run is 300k. If you have interest in Mythic Archimonde, contact lunana#1345. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact novu#1485 or luna and we'll get back with you as soon as we can. :3 Thankies for your time and pleasure talking with everyone. :3Aelnaina36 Aug 16
Aug 16 Final Mythic Archimonde Mount <The Coalition> 13/13M Hi pals! Our last Mythic Archimonde sale mount is up for grabs. We have been selling these 2 times a week for the past 2 months, and while it's been fun, we now only have 1 more spot available to be purchased :( The final run will be on August 23rd at 7pst. You will get Archimonde Mount (Felsteel Annihilator), All loot for your class/spec, and we will even throw in Mannoroth with loot in as well for free. Add Lunana#1345 if you have questions or wish to inquire about pricing. This run will most likely be gone before next weekend so let me know!Lüná1 Aug 16