Dec 29, 2013 564 Ret/563 Prot LF Raid (Wk1 of 2014) I know the holidays throw a wrench in raiding and spots might need to be filled. My guild is taking a break, but I'm not travelling for the holidays and would still like to kill things. :) I'm available to raid between now and January 6th. Would like to kill a few heroic bosses, if possible. 14/14xp and have researched Immerseus -> Galakras. Also have a 547ish Resto Druid (Fermak) that I can bring for normal SoO content. Add me on battle-tag or reply here and we can spend the new year together! Mak#1504 Thanks LB!Deumak1 Dec 29, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 [A] 25m <Remnant> 7/14H LF tanks and dps Hi! Basics Who: <Remnant> Raid Format? 25 mans Where: Lightbringer What time do you raid? 6:30 - 9:30 PM server/PST What days do you guys raid? Tuesday Wednesday Thursday How can I has lootz? It's a modified loot council using the RC Loot Council addon. Requirements Do I need to raid everyday? No. Real life is priority obviously. We only ask to be notified if you are going to miss any day or emergencies. What do I need to have to have a chance? We're looking for at the very least ilvl 545 with legendary cloak or very close to finishing. Experience? With Flex, LFR, and Normal out... we expect you to know the basics, and knowing heroic mechanics and different strategies is applauded. Recruiting Needs: 1x Prot Paladin capable of calling out their cooldowns, or any movement. 1x Blood DK same as paladins. 1x Guardian Druid same as ^^ with a feral OS 1x Warlock capable of delivering all sorts of destruction to the frenemies. 1x Mistweaver Monk you spin me right round.. 1x Mage fireballs, frostbolts, arcane missiles OH MY! Contact Info Surrealae#1824 wherewilligo#1181Surrealae2 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 Alliance Home Currently seeking a server where I can call home for my Alliance main/at I will be starting shortly and would like to know if Lightbringer would fit the bill. I'm definitely looking to raid, I'm looking for a server with a good community filled with awesome guilds who are active and SOCIAL. I can not stress social enough. Too many servers with mostly dead guilds have made making one a home for my Alliance characters difficult. I love doing old raids as well so any guilds who do that would be great. As far as raiding goes I'm not looking for hardcore or heroic progression. I'm fine with flex/normal. Also wondering what the economy is like. Also if a Balance/Resto Druid with a Rogue Melee duo would be welcomed in raiding guilds here. I don't have a shaman either and wouldn't mind starting one up if they're needed. Basically I will reroll whatever is needed. I've got heirlooms and if need be a RaF account to hit 90 ASAP. Just need any responses. Thanks for reading, looking forward to an answer.Erolith2 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 563 Ret Paladin LF 10m Guild 14/14N Looking for a guild that is pushing heroic content. I have done both Heroic Immerseus and Protectors, but didn't get a kill. Logs available. Have prot/holy OS, but I do not want to do either full time. I was also able to get 8/16H in launch raids for MoP and 5/13H in ToT. Add Grinaghim#1745 if you have any questions or are interested.Grinaghim0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 561 Elemental Shaman LF Guild As the subject implies, I am looking for something on Tues/Wed (only nights off. I work Overnights) I'm on Eastern Time so I'm 3 hours ahead of server time. 5PM server time is the earliest I can start raiding. I am 10/14 experienced. Mainly because I come from a dead server and the group I ran with wasn't that great.Phastra3 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 Feere-Lightbringer - !@#$%^- RL for Flex 4 To Feere-Lightbringer - I'm officially ignoring you as a RL for Flex 4. You organized Flex 4 and decided to leave raid after getting loot or none from Blackfuse.. First place, you put Fresh Flex 4 in OQ and leave the raid without saying anything..Salvager0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB Garrosh Kill I'm interested in buying a garrosh Kill. RL keeps me from playing like before and I woudl really like to get the achievement before it's too late. Message me in game for a price. Not interested in loot or anything just the achievement.Crystalius0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 WTB Level 25 guild looking for a level 25 guild on alliance side, no need to boot people, just looking to own a for future use and having difficulty getting traction just starting one. leave me a way to message you or respond. does not need max tabs. in-game currency purchase only. - cheersSkogfjorden0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Returning Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild Character - Name: Xandaroth Class: Warrior Level: 90 Spec/Role: Protection/Tank Age: 29 Armory Link: Headset Status: Working on it - Can listen to raid using PC speakers temporarily Gaming experience - Gaming platforms currently/previously used: Atari, NES, SNES, Gameboy, N64, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, iPhone 4s, Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games, Pen and Paper RPG. Raiding/MMO experience: 4+ years World of Warcraft, 2+ years Rift, 1+ years Star Wars: The Old Republic, 1+ years EVE Online, 13+ years Everquest, 1+ years Tera Online, 1+ years Guild Wars 2 MMO community roles served: Raid Leader, Guild Officer, Guild Leader, Forum Moderator, Website Admin, Event Coordinator, Beta Tester, Thinktank Participant, Random Foam Sword Battle Royale Coordinator, Game Mentor Concerns - Looking for: Mature gamers with an appetite for fun. Pacific time zone oriented raids are a selling point, as is leniency with raid attendance so I can keep my non-WoW life healthy. Strong enthusiasm with raiding is also a selling point, as I don't PvP much. Respect for fellow guildmates is also an extremely important factor. Dealbreakers: I have absolutely no tolerance for toxic behavior in video games. Fun is everything to morale, morale is everything to performance and performance is everything to success. Elitism applies to this as well. A PG-13 or lower rated chat system is probably also something I should avoid - My sense of humor like to have its fun. Background - I come from a long history of gaming because I use it as my fun, my social life and my mental exercise. As a mathematician, accountant, physicist, chemist and psychologist by hobby, I tend to thrive very happily in any of the games I play. I appreciate a sense of teamwork as well as bringing something good to the world around me, which has resulted in developing an extremely entrepreneurial approach to playing, teaching, designing and even providing a fun gaming experience. I've been on an MMO hiatus due to my personal life reasons, as well as adjusting to the changes in online gaming culture over the past few years. I have a very strong and outgoing personality, and I'll be the first to admit, not feeding the trolls was a skill I needed to develop. Despite the thicker skin I've grown (I also play League of Legends, I'm practically a walking callosity now), I do still oppose elitism or toxic gamers and I have very strong beliefs that skill borne of encouragement is how you create a strong raid core. I understand the current tropes and fads like "gearscore anxiety" or using a health bar as a judgment system, but I tend to validate my point in every raid I attend using personal performance and contagious in-raid optimism. All in all, I'm very excited about the coming expansion and the game has sucked me back in after years of absence. I'm dusty around the edges, but my LFR progress over the 2 weeks since my return seem to suggest raiding is something I should still pursue. I'm not looking to lead raids or make a splash, however; For now I think I'd just be happy with a friendly and social raid environment. I would be happy to bring the meat shield if that's what your guild is. :DXandaroth2 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 WTB Guild 【A】 Looking to buy a guild anywhere between lv 20 - 25. add btag shalom#1629Mandrachrity0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 LFM for this week. SoO. Heroics t/th 9pm-12 We are in need of 2 dps. Must be geared and have cloak. looking for 555 ilvl+. Perfer S priest,lock or ele shaman but rogue,monk also a good fit. That being said anyone geared enough will be considered. Doing 4 of the 1st 5 on heroic excluding sha. Plz familiarize yourself with the fights. Will be working on heroic shamans as well. Also we have open spots on the team. Looking for an Ele with resto os and another geared dps. All specs/classes will be considered. We also have a need for bench ppl. Mostly want alts of geared/experienced ppl but again anyone is welcome to join up and get to know us. After holidays we are moving the raid time up an hour 8-11pm server t/th/sun. We are trying to beef up the roster as we are looking forward to WoD new 20man format.Kyndale3 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Dps LF Weekend Raiding Guild Title says it all. Weekend raiding guild as in Saturday and Sunday at any time. Message me in-game with details. Thank you. 545 ilvl. Legendary cloak and meta gem equipped.Gezora0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 Skyshatter 13/14 SoO Recruiting Skyshatter is an Alliance guild located on the Lightbringer server-US. We currently run a 10 man progression raid 3 days a week between Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm (PST). We also run a flex raid on Friday and Sunday at the same times. Our current progression in SoO 10 man is 13/14 and we have a need for reliable raiders to finish the instance and start working on the Heroic fights. Several of our members are very experienced and accomplished raiders, but because of school, holidays and other various reasons, we have 3 spots open for our team. There is a great opportunity right now to get a permanent spot with us, as we usually only recruit from our flex raid for the 10 man progression. On that note we are always seeking new people of any class and role for our flex raiding. Our current needs for our 10 man progression raid are the following: 1 Tank, 1 Dps (range preferred) and 1 healer (resto druid or shaman preferred). If this is not you, apply anyways, we never turn down the chance to pick up a great person, or a great player. If you would like to join our team, or at least get to know us, then copy and paste our link to our website and fill out the application. Or you could talk to an officer in game to get into our flex raiding schedule. Contact: Zambu, Prettykill or Nightwolf in game Thanks for reading -Dakari Skyshatter: Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Mdps looking for a raid group Check my armory for info on my gear and experience in SoO. Currently have both mumble and vent, and am able to communicate vocally. I'm free Tuesdays, Thursdays, and most Sundays. In case you're wondering how I have such a high ilvl, yet no raid group, it's not because of a lack of skill, nor because of any guild drama or anything like that. My main raid team was just stacked with melee, and I don't have a ranged toon nearly geared to the required level. Thank you for reading.Karaahl0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 <CDFL> Recruitment Thread (14/14 SoO) About us: • Semi-hardcore 10 man progression minded guild. • We're laid back on trash, serious during boss fights. • We expect all members to know everything there is to know about their characters. • Loot is distributed based on necessity. Major upgrades over minor. Equal upgrades go to rolls. We expect everyone to know what loot itemization is good for them. (example: A haste/mastery strength item would go to a ret paladin over a fury warrior.) Current Progress: 14 / 14 Normal Siege of Orgrimmar (We will begin heroic progression once we've rounded out our roster.) Raid Schedule: • 5pm - 8pm PST Tuesday • 5pm - 8pm PST Wednesday • 5pm - 8pm PST Thursday Recruitment Needs: • Elemental / Restoration Shaman (Must play both) - Very High Priority • Mage - Very High Priority Contact: • Stigs (Guild Master, Battletag: Kurg#1711) • Toeknee (Officer) • Warenharri (Officer)Stigs4 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 H-Immersius, Wed/Thurs, 6-8 server Will work on H protectors afterwards. Need one healer and 2 rdps for this week. Add Kynic#1968 or send in-game mail to Kynic.Kynic0 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 Returning player; looking to raid again I played WoW for about a year and a half from the 4.2 up through some of 5.2. For reasons I do not wish to disclose, I got rid of my last account. I had assumed that I would no longer have time to play the game and gave my account to a friend. My situation has changed, and I find myself with the time to raid once more. I have no exp with SoO, not even the LFR version yet (trying to get that 496 ilvl w/o breaking the bank), but I was raiding heroic ToT before I stepped away. I can give you the name of my old main if you'd like to check me out, but I assure you this is completely legit (why lie? you'd know it was BS when I sucked, right?). I'm looking for a guild/raid team where I can be given a chance. Leave a reply or hit me up in game, JesseC#1531, if you'd like to know more.Carte2 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 <Recycled Raiders> (A) is Recruiting 10/flex Recycled Raiders are an adult-oriented, primarily US/EST guild. We are newly formed, but most of our members are long-time WoW vets or returnees. As of the time of this posting, we are newly transferred and focusing on establishing our presence here on Lightbringer. We will be raiding two nights a week Though days aren't set in stone as of right now, with LFR, and transmog runs on our offnights. as-well as Heroics and anything our members are in need of. We are currently looking to fill core spots for our 10man/Flex team. Looking forward we are planning to have a 20 man raid team with the launch of WoD. Ventrilo is our preferred voice chat client, and many of us communicate out-of-game via text message or Facebook. We currently in need of a Healer (non sham/priest) Tank(non pally) as well as both melee and ranged DPS for our current raiding core. We also need at least one of every role, looking forward to Warlords of Draenor 10-20m progression. That said, we're flexible and chill individuals who are willing to work with anyone that's a good fit for the guild. If you have any questions or would like an invite, send a tell or mail to Altergold, Sharkshooter, or myself, or whisper any guildie. Bañish (0241) RealID - phoenix#1312Ariéz7 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 New Ele shaman transfer LF Guild 560 Elemental shaman looking for a raiding guild. I am 6/14H (10 man, but am willing to do 25). I just transferred to Lightbringer, as I was not a fan of my previous server. You can contact me in-game via Ripwater or Ohkwali#1185Ripwater3 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger If you have one you want to sell, please mail or message me in-game.Avivaa1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild Hello, I am looking to get rid of my lvl 25 Alliance guild. It has all BOA's unlocked except pants, just missing a LW and JC for the achievement to unlock it. It has 4 Bank Tabs, 240 Achievement Points. Im looking to sell it for 25k. If you are interested please respond to this post with a way to get in touch with you and I will contact you. Thanks very much!Bobroy1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 554 bear lf SoO group 554 bear just came back after a long break lf soo grp ikno 11/14n lmk ingame or drop a line on this thread lf 10m guild/group onlyFurbaby1 Dec 16, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 10 man group lf healer w/ strong dps OS Endgame is currently recruiting a Healer with a strong DPS off-spec for its 10 man group (14/14N) as we head into heroic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time. Min item level is 555. Vent is required. Pst in game to an officer or myself for more info, or visit for more info or to apply. Our raiders are required to be registered on our website.Biti0 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 LF an Alliance home! Hello, Lightbringer! I've been playing WoW off and on since the last few patches of LK, and have been back and forth between Horde and Alliance during such time. With the new year coming, I've decided to finally find a good Alliance realm for myself, as I've found one for my Horde characters. I guess my question to you all is, do you consider Lightbringer to be a good place to house tight-knit Alliance players? For all aspects (pve, pvp, raiding, xmog runs, etc.)? Basically, are ya'll friendly? :D PS: What class is your realm lacking the most? If you can spot such a thing, since most status and progress websites aren't wholly up-to-date. And what are queue times looking like for all level brackets, and lfr? Thanks!Vahlok3 Dec 15, 2013
Dec 14, 2013 Recruiting 1 Tank for Heroic SoO Progression DoJ Raid Group 4 is looking for a Tank (preferably Paladin/Warrior) that is heroic ready for SoO progression. We are just starting heroic modes, and prefer to take someone close to our experience, but more experience isn't a bad thing! We prefer having a Paladin/Warrior to tank with our current Death Knight Main Tank. Having the legendary meta gem and cloak will be highly preferred, but not completely required if you have other good gear. Joining the guild is not a requirement for joining the group. We run Sunday/Monday 5-8PM server time. Please contact Amisha on Lightbringer for more details by either whisper or in-game mail.Amisha2 Dec 14, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 LF pet battler WTB someone to level 15 of my tradeable battlepets to level 24, thanks. pst me or mail me in gameConnects0 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 13, 2013 Hurt - 4/14H SoO is LFM We are currently looking for an Elemental Shaman. Hoping for 535 ilvl min. We are running a team of 11-12 ppl who are on a rotation for farm fights. We clear farm fights on Tuesday then generally work on progression thurs/sun. The 10 best toons/ppl for the fights are brought for progression. If its your week to sit out the farm fights you are encouraged to pug Tuesday or Wednesday. We run tues/thurs/sun 915pm-1215am server. We are also running flex fri/sat night during the same time and always looking for ppl interested in joining that group. Plz contact kyndale(vex#1314), skore, zionichi or hanstin in game or post if interested.Kyndale11 Dec 13, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 552 Frost DK LF Raid As title says. In need of a raid group that runs weekly. Prefer mid week (Tues-Thurs) 6pm server (I'm on the east coast). I have 13/14 normal experience and have several hours of wipes on garrosh. I have previous heroic experience and am looking for more in the future. Find me in game or I'll be checking the forum daily.Putternutter1 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 [A] New Guild - <Panda Clan> Panda Clan is a level 25, family-run guild recruiting active players interested in low pressure progression. The guild was originally formed with RL friends; however, most have become busy with school/work, etc. so my wife and I are trying to get it off the ground again. We've currently got 2 healers and 1 RDps (all ~530 ilevel). We'll start on challenge dungeons with aspirations of 10 man raiding as soon as we have the numbers. Times TBD, but likely to be in the evening time PST (you can have a hand in helping us pick!) If this sounds like fun to you, send myself or Alynna an in-game mail. Thanks for reading!Terwynn2 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 Check your achievements!!! Proving ground achievements and titles seem to be disappearing. Check your achievs! It seems to be affecting healing and tanking -- but that's only what I've noticed thus far. If you notice that you're missing one/both/all of them, please post here: Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 LF2M Guild run SoO Normal on Sat@1PM EST Knight's Watch is taking a week off from heroic progression for exams etc, we will be running a full clear normal SoO on Saturday at 1:00PM EST and require some backups. Preferably one tank and one DPS, but some of us have offspecs that are viable, so almost anything will work. Be respectably geared and experienced, this isn't a carry run. Message me in game (Strygwyr#1405) or leave a message here,Axë0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 LF 2-4ppl for Garrosh 8pm server Wed 12/11 The Evolved is looking for a couple fill ins/possible recruits tonight for Garrosh only. Please be 545+ and familiar with the fight (Flex kill at least preferred). We will provide all food, and flasks, and you are welcome to roll on any items that drop. Invites will start at 8pm Server. Current needs: 2 Heals (Prefer Resto shaman/Druids) 1-2 DPS (Prefer Ele shaman, Boomkin, Enh Shaman, Spriest, Frost Dk) Please contact Falconius, Firecracker, Pocahontus, Hatori, Wuthealz for consideration and a calendar invite Falconius#1299Falconius0 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 [A] [The Evolved] Recruiting <The Evolved> 13/14 25m has opened up recruiting once again. We are recruiting for our progression 25m team, as well as our casual base and would like to develop a PvP team between now and WoD. Our member base is more mature (mainly 25-40 years old), minimum age requirement for membership is 21. The guild is a very active, with over 80 active people and close to 900 toons in guild Progression raid environment: We are not a hardcore guild, we raid 6-8 hours a week on the progression team. We expect the members on this team to have positive attitudes, and be skilled, prepared, and willing to take some light criticism. We use loot council for distribution. For a permanent spot on this team 90% attendance is required, knowledge of what your class is capable of, competitive Dps/Hps, Legendary Cloak, knowledge of fights, and a dedication to bringing your "A" Game every night. We are looking for people that want to be here for the long haul, and people that want to continue on with us into WoD. Progression team currently raids Tuesday/wednesday nights from 8:30-11:30 server time. Current positions of need: High Need: Resto Druid Elemental Shaman Medium need: Balance Druid Arms/Fury Warrior Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Frost Dk We are also looking for the following leadership positions 1. Strong PvP leader: I am looking for someone to organize and set up regular pvp events for the guild. I tend to do most of the raid leading, and the thing called a job just seems to get in the way of setting up regular PvP events. 2. Another Raid Leader: I am looking for someone to add 1-2 more regular scheduled raids, preferably on the weekends. We have the numbers to support it especially with many of our members rolling alts. If youre team is missing a few every night, and your tired of recruiting, Im sure you would be able to fill your raid team every night with people from within our guild. Many of our long time members are skilled tanks, healers, and Dps'ers. We have a very positive, mature guild enviornment. Our goal is to become the most active guild on the server when it comes to raiding, pvp, achievments, and overall fun. Please contact Falconius, Lyzha, Firecracker, or Pamares. Falconius#1299Falconius1 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 transmogging does xmog gear sell well on this server? im new to lightbringer and im looking to earn a little gold for my guild. i have tried selling transmog items on my old server with very little success. any advice would be welcome as well. thanks for reading :)Risto0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 10, 2013 w2b tcg toys i have alot of but there's still lots i need like the grim camp fire etc. Feel free to pst me in game or add me smoke#1430Smøkë0 Dec 10, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 537 Dest Warlock LF Raiding Guild Been playing since the release of BC, and just got back into things after a bit of a break. I have extensive experience raiding end game content as several different roles. I prefer to play with mature, focused, friendly players who aim to have fun vs treating WoW like some sort of 2nd job or like their life depends on it. lol My hours are very flexible, and I always come prepared with proper fight research if i don't have experience, flasks, food, and anything else that can help me squeeze out that last bit of dps. If interested please send me a in game mail or a msg (battletag is Whoadie#1683) and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks! :)Shadho1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 545 Fury Warrior LF Tues/Thurs Group As the title states I am a 545 ilvl fury warrior looking for a group on tues/thurs. I have 1/14H experience with a few pulls on H protectors on my main. I would like a guild that is still doing normals seeing as how this toon is a little undergeared due to a dead server. If you have any questions or would like to talk in game add, Deav#1478Ibethamaster1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 540 Arms Warrior Looking For a Home Hello lightbringer, I'm looking to transfer off of my relatively small realm and am looking for a guild to join. I hope to play my 540 arms warrior and I have 2/14 Heroic experience. I'm also hoping to gear and play my elemental/enhancement Shaman. I'm looking for a guild with a possible spot for me or at least a consistent guild flex run that I could join in on to start out with. Add me at Textless#1108 to talk.Bodge1 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 "Tim Hortons" Canadian Guild! We used to be a guild that was made for just a few friends, some of which have stopped playing over the past couple of months. So looking to expand our ranks and get some more people who are Canadian and want to hang out, chat, level, play. We are LGBT Friendly, and I encourage all Canadian Brothers and Sisters to come join us and make some friends and have some fun :) We are NOT A raiding guild, and likely never will be. Just casual play, and friendly chat. Currently level 10.. mostly done by myself! So look for me in game, send me a mail or leave a message here... yeah I know the annoying symbols are a pain, but I am going to get my 90 main on the realm as the GM soon :) Real name, no funky symbols.Coffëë0 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 [A] Savage Raptor TCG Mount For Sale selling Savage Raptor on lightbringer server. Please mail or PM me in game for more infoThebestbell1 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 561 Disc Priest LF SoO tonight or Monday. Hi there, looking to join a group at Blackfuse or after anytime tonight or Monday. 14/14 experience. Pst if interested.Delat0 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 -TY Thank YouLowhrs1 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 13/14 SoO LF Tank Set Sail to Fail is currently looking for a tank for SoO. We are currently 13/14. We currently have no plate dps or tanks, so a DK, pally, or warrior are preferred (though all will be considered). Scheduled raid days are Thursday, Friday, Saturday but those are likely to change in the near future, and we generally start at 5:30 or 6:00 server and run for 3 hours. Stern#1507 or Sternfan#1791 on battle-tag to contact me, or whisper Stërnfan, Deathtooprah, Facemelt or Grrizzt in-game. You can also apply on our website, Thanks :)Sternfan0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 SoO 10m Raid LFM 8pm Wed/Thurs The Lightsworn level 25 Alliance Guild is LFM for its 8pm (server) Wed/Thur 10 man raid team. We currently have openings for: - Healer (Non-leather) - Ranged DPS (Mage or Warlock would be nice but all ranged classes are welcome) - Open (We are open to all specs and classes as we have characters that can adjust roles given the right mix or combination for a successful raid) Format 10 man. Invites go out roughly 15mins before start time. Flasks, Potions, Food carts are provided, but raiders are strongly encouraged to come prepared on their own. We use mumble as our voice chat. Loot Its simple – MS/OS/Nuke/Greed. We ask people to be mature, if you win something don’t be a loot hog and keep going look to see if someone else really needs it. For more information contact Merloe in game or via battletag at Merloe#1917.Merloe0 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 553 Hunter LF Social Raiding Guild I'm currently looking for a social guild that raids once or twice a week. As I currently live in Switzerland, it would be nice if the raid times were around 11AM or so server time, though not quite required. The guild doesn't necessarily need to raid, I just really want a social guild that actually talks, the raiding would just be a nice bonus.Speaker1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 LF Social/Active Guild A long time player with many years raiding experience and multiple toons, I recently moved to Lightbringer with a small guild I raided with for a long time. Recently back from a longer break that I'd like, I've been moved out of the main raid team and have now decided to take the opportunity to find a new home with a much more active guild. What I'm hoping for is a large guild that raids together regularly, as well as heroics and old content, that offers a friendly, casual environment where people chat and have fun together more than everyone does their own thing. I'm a very active player looking for people who also have too much time on their hands =P I've seen a few recruiting for a second SoO team, which would be ideal though not necessary (please have an opening in flex though). Currently 524 Enhance with resto offspec. I'm the type of player looking forward to Warlords! Availability: Any If you are looking for a different class specifically, I have multiple 90's, but Keria is the only one currently geared above 520. I will be bringing other classes to LB. Thank you for your consideration.Keriadesora2 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 Merger or Transfer Request - Lightbringer To whom it may concern: Lightbringer has a terrible Horde to Alliance ratio which ruins all world events and the horde side economy. Are there any plans to address this? Merger with a horde dominated server or free transfers to another server?Zigwizzy1 Dec 4, 2013
Dec 4, 2013 [A] PST/MST 25 Man Raid Spots Open! Greetings! <The Evolved> is adding the following specific player types to round out its core for casual and progressive raiding as well as other events for the 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar patch. We recruit for the long term regardless of your skill or experience and hope that anyone who comes aboard will enjoy calling the guild their home. We are currently looking for only the following class/roles for core spots on our 25 man progression raid team: **PST/MST players of the following classes in the age range of 25+ -who experience minimal lag, latency and connection issues; ** Highest needs: Death Knight: Frost Shaman: Elemental, Restoration Druid: Restoration Hunter: Beastmaster, Surv OS The Evolved raids 25-man progression on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:15pm-11:30pm server time. We continue on Thursdays or Mondays with 10 man raiding. We are also running early alt run 25 man raids on Tuesdays. All other classes and roles are currently closed to recruitment for core progression raid spots. FLEX raids are scheduled on Wednesdays and other impromptu days throughout the week. We still occasionally visit older MoP content for fun; ToT, TES, HoF and MV. Ideally our new recruits will have have completed their legendary cloak quest or are on track for completing their cloak quest shortly. Offspecs are also viably geared (or close to it) for raiding. Alts are welcome for alt runs and flex of course! The following additional information below will help to let you know if the guild will be the right fit for you: <The Evolved> is one of the largest, most active guilds on the US Lightbringer (PST) server. We are a socially active adult 25 man raiding guild and offer a variety of other fun activities to participate in. Members age 25+ with an encouraging, team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn are qualities that are more valuable to our guild family than your experience or gear. We are a diverse group of men and women with ages ranging roughly from mid 20s to later 40s with the core being age-mature (older). The atmosphere is ultra-friendly and very active. It is not unusual to have several members of the guild online no matter what time of the day or night. We do not just "appear" only when it is raid time. Although we are a large guild, members do not tend to get lost in the crowd. The guild is couples-friendly with several couples raiding together actively at present. Our raiders have varied experience; ranging from new-to-raiding, to members who are retired from hardcore top-ten guilds. The raiding environment is positive and lighthearted. No rage, no yelling. We ask for people to arrive at a raid prepared and be open to receiving constructive advice from some of the more experienced raiders now and then. We provide food, flasks, potions gems and enchants to our members. We use Mumble for voice communication. The guild offers live streaming of our 10 and 25-man progression raids, posts video presentations of our boss kills and takes boss kill screen caps with the raid teams as memorabilia for our achievements. If you feel our guild family will be a good fit for you and friends, contact any member in-game, who can also direct you to Firecracker/Amulet, Wuthealz, or Pamares BattleTags: Firecracker - Firecracker#1719 Wuthealz - punkyeti#1723 Pamares - sweetstar#1635 You can view our recruiting and guild info on our web page at Dec 4, 2013