Lightbringer

Jul 17 WTB M Arch + Mount Before Prepatch! Want to buy combo before the prepatch removes cutting edge pst!Vyrza0 Jul 17
Jul 16 <RIVAL> LFM FOR LEGION! <RIVAL> guild looking for all classes/levels to join. please be 18+ yrs old. Laid back and Social core group that likes to have fun and progress thru content. Raid nights to be determined as we get closer to Legion. We also play OW and D3. PST for ?'s ADD ON BTAG shasno#1449 or bold#11414Trajean1 Jul 16
Jul 16 [A] <Immortal> Rebuilding for Legion 13/13H [A] <Immortal> Rebuilding for Legion 13/13H History: Immortal is a guild that has been on the Lightbringer server since Beta. We’ve had several strong raid teams from C’thun to Cata but have been casual since. Goals: We are looking to rebuild our raid team as we progress through the remainder of HFC and prepare for the launch of Legion. We enjoy having fun but will always put on a serious face during progression. We are 13/13 Heroic and currently clearing tier bosses on heroic to gear up. The end goal will be to form a solid progression team aiming at Mythic progression. We have a casual Friday team clearing lower and some upper heroic. We also run dozens of Mythic Dungeons weekly and schedule other team activities. Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:00 Server PST – This will likely expand slightly for Legion but we are aiming for quality not quantity. Heroic HFC alt runs on Friday at 6:00. What we are looking for: Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positive environment. Casual members welcome as well. Current Requirements: iLvl 720 - Legendary Ring - High Attendance is a must - 55k DPS Minimum - Knowledge and Adherence to Mechanics Current Needs: Warlock Resto Druid (High) We are now logging our runs and making them available to the public at Warcraft Logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ A recent Heroic Archimonde kill if you wish to see our raiding and communication style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vas1GwoVdGk If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact any of the following officers: Jesta – Jesta#1509 Zephi – Zephi#1673 Labiah – Labiah#1132Jestavia32 Jul 16
Jul 15 (A) soul cleave lightbringer LF raiders <A> Soul Cleave (US PvE Lightbringer) is looking for exceptional raiders to round out our hardcore raiding team for Legion! We are currently 12/13M and are pushing hard on Archimonde to get Cutting Edge! Our Raid Schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur 1030pm to 130am PST with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times. Soul Cleave Raider Requirements: •Complete understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid. •We require a 90% attendance rate for raiders, 100% for trials. We realize that real life happens but if the attendance percentage drops below the requirement, we will be looking for replacements. We cannot progress with poor attendance. •All raiders must be able to communicate with our voice chat, currently mumble. Soul Cleave was formed midway through Hellfire Citadel out of the ashes of another guild. Our raid team followed us out of their belief in the new direction. We pushed, recruited, and clawed our way as much as we could to finish out Mythic HFC. Some thought this was a suicide mission and that we would not survive, however we prevailed getting through Mythic HFC even though we had to rebuild half of our Mythic team very late in WoD. Our confidence could not be higher and we need YOU to push further! For Legion, we are seeking to fill our ranks with like minded, progression oriented players to really push toward the top of our realm. We want researchers, numbers crunchers, and theory crafters who will do ANYTHING to maximize DPS and mechanical awareness. We need raiders that will do their job and not rely on leadership to play their class for them. The trial process does not have a gray area. If you miss attendance or your performance isn't up to par, we will move forward without you. You must have the ability to take criticism, be willing to sit on the bench at times, and learn from your mistakes quickly. Once Legion drops, we already have a game plan on timetables, how guild gearing will work, and what we need to do to get there. Raids will begin the day they drop. If you are not geared and prepared, we will move on without you. If you have any questions, or are interested in applying, please visit our website at soulcleave.enjin.com. We can also be reached in game with the Battle Tags below. Leadership Team: Skatterguard (Skatter#1708) Squishyou (WestCoast22#1569) We look forward to Legion and Happy Hunting!Skatterguard0 Jul 15
Jul 14 Realm #1 Boomkin for hire Are you tired of wiping on bosses due to people not switching to adds? Are you sick of people not moving out of mechanics? Do your healers run out of mana because you take 8 minutes to kill a boss that everyone else kills in 2? Great news! I will DPS in your normal/heroic raids for the golds. You too can be 13/13 heroic!Plastkin19 Jul 14
Jul 12 [A] Late Night Raiding! Greetings Alliance of Lightbringer! I'm returning to the game to run a late night raid team. I will be running the raid from 11 PM to 2 AM, Tues/Weds/Thurs. Going to primarily focus on Normal and Heroic content. If I rouse up a crowd of players that are hungry for more we will go to Mythic raiding. I want to make In Search of Sunrise the premier late night raiding guild during those hours. Here's some qualities that I'm looking for in a player for my raid team: Be passionate about your role. Show up and kick !@#. If you're new, I can teach you to become better. If you're a grizzled veteran, show the new guy something he doesn't know. Show up prepared. I will explain encounters and assign duties as necessary. It's always handy to have seen a video before or read a synopsis of the encounters before hand. Have a good attitude. It's late night. If you can't show up and have a laugh, you are not welcome here. Show up on time. Put the waifu's (or hubby's) and babies to bed. Eat your dinner. We're gonna plow through content like its our job. 3 Hour blocks, 3 nights a week. Have to utilize our time efficiently. If these points describe you, get a hold of me in game. I'll leave my battle-tag at the bottom of the post. Recruitment is open currently. Level 100's preferred. If you're gonna level toon that's fine, we do have some players who are starting fresh! My small bio: I've been playing since early Vanilla. My favorite raid of all time was classic ZG. I've always been a competitive player, but I'd rather run an awesome raid team. I like to entertain, I will do my best to make comm's lively. Here's an old recruitment post for what I did in the past as a GM and Raid Leader: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123244328?page=1 Get a hold of me in game. I would happily answer any questions you may have! Kaast#1383Kaast3 Jul 12
Jul 12 Does anyone wanna do a Recruit a Friend? The Recruit-A-Friend program is a referral system, through which players can recruit friends or family members into World of Warcraft. When a player chooses to recruit someone, the recruit is emailed an activation key for a 10-day trial account. Accounts created through this referral become "linked" with the recruiter's account for 90 days.[1] If the trial account is upgraded to a paid subscription, both the recruiter and the recruit gain benefits when they play World of Warcraft together. And I would really like to do it with someone so if you are interested comment belowViperzyt0 Jul 12
Jul 11 <QTPug> Mythic HFC + Blackhand Mount Sales WE ACCEPT GOLD ON OTHER SERVERS HOWEVER PRICE MAY CHANGE <QTPug> of many servers is selling mythic carries. We are 13/13M with fully geared mythic raiders. Below is the list of options you can pick from Introduction about us: <QTPug> was established on 11/24/15 when Mythic HFC became cross-realm possible. The group achieved many feats of strength on the server in terms of both early kills and speed kills in Heroic Hellfire Citadel prior. In just a few months we climbed to 13/13M and achieved a solid standing as an open raid group and pre-made group. I would say we are the premiere open raid group and as such we have a friendly and casual environment, so you don't have to feel nervous around us. Many of us are from all over the server and some achieved their first taste of end-game content while raiding with the group. We have ran consistently and our logs are up as needed. MYTHIC CARRIES INCLUDE ALL LOOT and TIER (wf/socket negotiable) 1: 13/13M + Felsteel Annihilator - 1.5M 2: Mythic Archimonde + Felsteel Annihilator - 800k 3: Mythic Archimonde - 300k 4: 13/13M - 900k 5: 12/13M - 700k 6: 8/13M (mythic cache unlock package) - 300k Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormrok, Hellfire Council, Kilrogg, Iskar, Zakuun, Socrethar 7: Ironhoof Destroyer - 200k Any other inquiries feel free to ask and we can accommodate accordingly. The runs go on Tuesday from 9:30 am pacific to 1:30 pm pacific. Deposits A 50% non-refundable down payment is required to secure your spot in the raid and the rest paid AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RAID. If you are unhappy after your run or during your run you can contact myself or my coordinator. Ventrilo is required for all runs - don't need a mic just need to listen and follow instructions Please contact myself if you are interested in any runs Organizer/Raid Leader - Venusella#1468 Sales Coordinator - Fiercely1#1828Deathcauser9 Jul 11
Jul 10 Rival now recruiting for the new Xpac! <RIVAL> guild looking for all classes/levels to join. please be 18+ yrs old. Laid back and Social core group that likes to have fun and progress thru content. Raid nights to be determined as we get closer to Legion. We also play OW and D3. PST for ?'sTrajean0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Horde Moose Mount Carry? Do they exist on this server?Valthonys0 Jul 10
Jul 9 <Han Shot First> is recruiting Hi. I am Mace. Myself and some friends are starting this PvE guild and would like some quality folks to fill our ranks. Pros 1. Experienced leadership. 2. Raid leaders are 13/13 H. 3. Guild repairs for raid nights. 4. Leadership is not fond of BS. Cons: 1. We don't have you yet. Expectations: We are a raiding guild so be ready to raid. Raid nights are Wednesday and Saturday from 6 PM - 9 PM. Invites will go out 15 minutes before raid so we will be ready to pull at 6. We use epgp for loot. You show up more and you will get more loot. We will be continuing through Legion and would like to have a solid raid team for that. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Hunt us down with /who Han Shot First or add me to your friends list MrMace#1784 or Nuchie#1345.Macemonk3 Jul 9
Jul 9 [A] WTB The Last of Us (Lord/Lady of War) Just like the title says. Looking to purchase "The Last of Us" (AKA, the achievement for the "Lady/Lord of War" title) for two people. Going price seems to be 40k-50k per person for this, so that's what I'm offering (80k-100k total), but I'm open to reasonable negotiation. If you can help me out, message/mail me in-game to discuss, or add Purrikitty#1702 on B-Net.Purrcifer4 Jul 9
Jul 8 717 ilvl healer lf guild Hey! Transferring from queldorei looking for a raid guild who is running heroic HFCGallius2 Jul 8
Jul 8 Bear Tank LF Guild Hey, i'm in search for a guild that is looking for a bear tank for late H/ early Mythic. But you may ask "How do you think you have the skill for that kind of content when your current druid freshly boosted and you have no experience in raiding." Well let me tell you a quick story to why you should give me a shot. Back in February i was on Horde-Thrall farming archimonde every week with my mythic guild (we were 3/13M) and i would often help other guilds with Gorefiend Mythic and the best attempt was 4%. But mid February came and my account got hacked and i couldn't figure out my account details cause i made it when i was young so i stupidly put in false information. So i ended up quitting up until 2 days ago where i boosted up this bear tank and i'm ready to do whatever it takes to gear up and get back into mythic before Legion releases. If you would like to talk, add me at BearySpooky or TOSketchy#1639 I also have gotten in contact with some old guild members if you need further evidence.Bearyspooky2 Jul 8
Jul 8 Hey all! I'm looking for a guild. I took a long break from WOW but I'm back and looking for a suitable guild. I am a 28 year old guy from Toronto, mature, easy-going and pleasant... hoping to match up with other decent and nice people. Usually I'm online every day or every other day. I still have a lot to learn about the game - right now I'm running dungeons but want to progress and eventually start doing raids. Contact me if your guild is looking for a healer and let me know what other information might help in figuring out if I'm a suitable candidate! Cheers.Saleindian4 Jul 8
Jul 8 Tank LF Guild for Legion I'm looking for a casual raiding guild that I can level up with in Legion. I've been playing since Vanilla (not the Monk obviously) and the current guild I'm in all went different ways in RL. My current specialization is Brewmaster and I intend to stay that way. Professions include Jewelcrafting and Mining. PST me and Ill tank, for fun or for a try out.Salthor1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Animosity is Recruiting <Animosity> Uther-US Horde GM: Hellrazah-Uther BTag: Drewon#1714 We are currently recruiting active, social, and GUILD ORIENTED members for Raid/RPvP progression in WoD and LEGION.we have openings for Raid/RPvP leader, and Raiding team spots. We accept all active, social, and guild oriented players. Many of the members share interests in old content, mount runs, and relaxed gaming. We schedule various activities throughout the week. http://animosity-uther.enjin.com/Ironlungz0 Jul 8
Jul 8 [A] WTB 8/8 CM Gold Carry Title says it all. Gold is all on Lightbringer, so can't really do it on other realms. Can do any times except Tuesday evenings.Yikao1 Jul 8
Jul 5 Anyone raiding on Sat/Sun in Legion? Hey there, I am looking for a home to raid for Legion that occurs on the weekend. My schedule has changed this year and I am pretty much only able to raid on Saturdays and/or Sunday nights. (say after 6:30pm PST). Any guilds looking for a healer to compliment those raid times? Not interested in faction changing or realm changing, but now how to glowy-hands pretty well. Difficulty wise am mostly looking for normal/heroic, since I don't realistically think any mythic guilds do weekend raiding on this server. Thanks!Brinn3 Jul 5
Jul 5 <Feminist Dwarves> reforming for legion!! <Feminist Dwarves> Is reforming for Legion with high expectations for our raid progression as well as our raiders. Raid Days/Times: Tuesday: 6-9 server Wednesday: 6-9 server Thursday: 6-9 server *Must be on 20 minutes before* RECRUITMENT: All classes/Specs are currently open and will stay open. We encourage new and old raiders too apply. *If interested in raid Leading ask us about it we can talk about it* Loot: Normal/Heroic: Main Spec vs off spec Mythic: Loot Council (could change in the future). REQUIREMENT TO JOIN: We require very little, but what we do require is a must. 1. Must be willing to Look up your class and accept help from others. 2. DBM/Bigwigs: THIS IS A MUST no matter what. 3. Discord: you must be able to hear us for loot rolls, fights, instructions, etc... 4. Willing to download any addon we ask you to download for a fight. ABOUT US: Feminist Dwarves is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of friends who raided with top server guilds on Turaylon and Area 52 that wanted to come together on a more casual raiding schedule but still clear content at all levels. Before taking the break we finished 13/13H we will be pushing mythic in legion and any expansion after. If you have any questions or want more information dont be afraid to ask. If interested Add Kalivar#1575 also please note our guild name is suppose to be funny and there is no rule saying you have to be a dwarf to join. Thank you for your time <3Kalivar0 Jul 5
Jul 4 [A] <Soul Cleave> LF Serious Raiders Soul Cleave (US PvE Lightbringer) is looking for exceptional raiders to round out our hardcore raiding team for Legion! We are currently 12/13M and are pushing hard on Archimonde to get Cutting Edge! Our Raid Schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur 1030pm to 130am PST with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times. Soul Cleave Raider Requirements: •Complete understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid. •We require a 90% attendance rate for raiders, 100% for trials. We realize that real life happens but if the attendance percentage drops below the requirement, we will be looking for replacements. We cannot progress with poor attendance. •All raiders must be able to communicate with our voice chat, currently mumble. Soul Cleave was formed midway through Hellfire Citadel out of the ashes of another guild. Our raid team followed us out of their belief in the new direction. We pushed, recruited, and clawed our way as much as we could to finish out Mythic HFC. Some thought this was a suicide mission and that we would not survive, however we prevailed getting through Mythic HFC even though we had to rebuild half of our Mythic team very late in WoD. Our confidence could not be higher and we need YOU to push further! For Legion, we are seeking to fill our ranks with like minded, progression oriented players to really push toward the top of our realm. We want researchers, numbers crunchers, and theory crafters who will do ANYTHING to maximize DPS and mechanical awareness. We need raiders that will do their job and not rely on leadership to play their class for them. The trial process does not have a gray area. If you miss attendance or your performance isn't up to par, we will move forward without you. You must have the ability to take criticism, be willing to sit on the bench at times, and learn from your mistakes quickly. Once Legion drops, we already have a game plan on timetables, how guild gearing will work, and what we need to do to get there. Raids will begin the day they drop. If you are not geared and prepared, we will move on without you. If you have any questions, or are interested in applying, please visit our website at soulcleave.enjin.com. We can also be reached in game with the Battle Tags below. Leadership Team: Skatterguard (Skatter#1708) Squishyou (WestCoast22#1569) We look forward to Legion and Happy Hunting!Squishyou0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 735+ item level (MUST do 110k dps, or 80k+ or 100k+ hps healing depending if we are three healing or two healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself after you trial one run for us to see if you get a core spot. When you bring a carry along to the group, please be aware that they must be moved to group 5 or 6 and you must always check with Sunstep or Kels after inviting the carry to the group, just so we can keep track of which carry belongs to you. Please note that we usually do these runs every day in the afternoon (2pm or 8pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) -Updated 7/3/2016 We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tank: Off tank, all classes (However, Death Knights/Monks are preferred.) • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Rogues, Hunters, Warlocks, and Boomkins.) (Be able to consistently do 110k+ DPS.) Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. ThanksWater1 Jul 4
Jul 3 Looking for Felsteel Annhilator Looking for a mythic carry for the Felsteel Annhilator. I can pay 700K perhaps even 800K. Please send an in game mail to Shockward with details or to set up a meeting.ßludytots1 Jul 3
Jul 1 Soul cleave lightbringer alliance lf members! <A> Soul Cleave (US PvE Lightbringer) is looking for exceptional raiders to round out our hardcore raiding team for Legion! We are currently 12/13M and are pushing hard on Archimonde to get Cutting Edge! Soul Cleave was formed midway through Hellfire Citadel out of the ashes of another guild. Our raid team followed us out of their belief in the new direction. We pushed, recruited, and clawed our way as much as we could to finish out Mythic HFC. Some thought this was a suicide mission and that we would not survive, however we prevailed getting through Mythic HFC even though we had to rebuild half of our Mythic team very late in WoD. Our confidence could not be higher and we need YOU to push further! For Legion, we are seeking to fill our ranks with like minded, progression oriented players to really push toward the top of our realm. We want researchers, numbers crunchers, and theory crafters who will do ANYTHING to maximize DPS and mechanical awareness. We need raiders that will do their job and not rely on leadership to play their class for them. The trial process does not have a gray area. If you miss attendance or your performance isn't up to par, we will move forward without you. You must have the ability to take criticism, be willing to sit on the bench at times, and learn from your mistakes quickly. Once Legion drops, we already have a game plan on timetables, how guild gearing will work, and what we need to do to get there. Raids will begin the day they drop. If you are not geared and prepared, we will move on without you. If you have any questions, or are interested in applying, please visit our website at soulcleave.enjin.com. We can also be reached in game with the Battle Tags below. Leadership Team: Skatterguard (Skatter#1708) Squishyou (WestCoast22#1569) We look forward to Legion and Happy Hunting!Skatterguard0 Jul 1
Jun 30 Searching for a Guild Hi All, I'm a veteran player that took a long break and have now returned to the game and am looking to find a new guild. I'm a 28 year old girl from the Baltimore, MD area that has availability on nights and weekends. Current character is a frost mage blood elf. I've sent some requests in game, but haven't gotten any responses. If you're guild would welcome me, let me know! Thanks! DRLeyannia0 Jun 30
Jun 29 A-735 Disc priest LF mid-week raid team My guild has decided to take a well-earned break from mythic raiding until Legion drops, but I'm not through yet. I'm 5/13 mythic progression and looking for a mid-week (M-Th) mythic raid team with similar progression who needs a Disc priest. Like any good raider, I run with the usual addons (ExRT, DBM, RCLootCouncil) and use the usual VoIP (TS, Mumble, Discord, RaidCall). I can raid from 6pm server (Pacific time) until 10pm. Terencé BattleNet ID: NerdEngineer#1552Terencé0 Jun 29
Jun 28 Is lightbringer normally this laggy? Ive been looking for an active realm that has people doing world bosses like nalak and Oon and other people recommended me lightbringer and stormrage. I checked out stormrage and that lag was... lets not go there. So im right now checking out lightbringer and im getting this jerky kinda lag all the time. I thought it was me so I played other games and restarted my connection and im still getting this 150 ping from lightbringer. Just have to ask if lightbringer is normally this has this jerky kinda lag? Forgot to say im playing alliance alt here. I also come from the Thrall server.Ebill2 Jun 28
Jun 27 7/13M Agony Recruiting Cutting Edge Team About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== DPS: Death Knight - High Warlock - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/RecruitmentVìndictive0 Jun 27
Jun 26 <Tattered And Torn> Is Recruiting For Legion! We are a new friendly guild looking to get into raiding for legion. Raid days will be Sat/Sun. Havent made a time yet. New players are welcome! There is free repairs and bags in the bank! Also going to get into a bit of twinking. Hoping to get a group to run old raids 60/70/80. If you want to help level up the guild with me also would be awesome and helpful. Hoping to get a group for CMS aswell. But everyone is welcome. Look up the guild and Pst me for a inv :D Thank youMalrisia0 Jun 26
Jun 26 I have cheese does someone have crackers?Chonchie3 Jun 26
Jun 26 looking to start a guild I'm a newer player and I want to start a guild but I'm not sure where to start, if you'd like to help start a guild just leave your battle tag so i can get ahold of youEmilemegami0 Jun 26
Jun 25 Looking for Old Guildies I came across some old stuff on my computer. I remembered an old friend named Skyswinger, a Paladin. From Wrath of the Lich King. Changed his name to Skycaller or something similar. Real name is Dennison G. I was the guild Leader of a guild, I couldnt remember my name at the time. It had been force changed often. My Deathknight was Drunk, Drunkbynoon, Morbidfetus among other names. My paladin was Dps with an accent, Sisterfister, and a few others im sure. Just looking to catch up. I know his roomate or IRL friend played a shaman, among many other toons. (Gave me the Grand Black War Mammoth from Vault of Archivon for a bunch of epic gems and 5k Gold) Hit me up Had many other friends here back in the day, I quit towards end of the xpac cause my account got hacked in middle of ICC. Think i was in the guild Explicit, guild leader at the time was Garongo, the officers were Kyryptonos, Blessahoof, and Delis or something a preist. Anyone who remembers me you are more then welcome to hit me up. Mangle/Mangletwo Jezzabelle... The Rogue girl who was always in trade chat, and many others. Good Times on this server. TheDemise#1624Demise3 Jun 25
Jun 25 Deathwing hatchling, and black steel battlebo I'm looking for a guild that would to willing to let me join to just purchase these items, not trying to squeeze in carryoes or anything like that just after these items.Ornsteen0 Jun 25
Jun 25 13/13M | T/W 7-11 | LFM Now & Legion ... ... Stop looking, because you have found it! You may have heard the rumors of an insane GM. You may have heard the rumors of rage. BUT have you heard the rumors of passion, love, drive, and motivation that always get the job done? ... We have been around for 8 years, same GM. Some faces may have changed over the years but we are still bonded by the same laws of the guild from day 1. ... Server transfer will be required. Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST Progression 13/13 Server: Stormrage Btag: Krazy#1922 Website: www,fbiguild.enjin.com Yes apps are required from everyone as well as logs.Krazyrampage1 Jun 25
Jun 23 [A] <Make Azeroth Great Again> Recruiting Despite our guild name, we do not openly (or at all, speaking for myself) support Trump as POTUS. We are, however, recruiting friendly and helpful players who care about a quality guild atmosphere and enjoy a laid-back setting. The release for the next expansion is approaching, and many of us in-guild have prior raid experience. Legion is where we will take our first crack at raiding as a guild, and anyone already in-guild before Legion's release will have first dibs on a spot in our raid team. The better we know our guildies, the better we function. I've played WoW since Burning Crusade, and with all the updates to the game I'm noticing a disconnect between the players. You can level through dungeons without speaking to your group, there's no risk of death when travelling through zones, and you need about 500 gold for strangers to sign your guild charter. If you're interested in joining a community-type guild, then look no further. PvE, PvP, or casual gamers all welcome. Our officers are listed below should you be interested in inquiring further (whisper or in-game mail is fine). Officers: Amontillado (Criquette, Macrobrew) Goobsmagoo (Cillean, Desmind) Atlaas CyrusAmontillado2 Jun 23
Jun 23 One night guilds recruiting returning players Are any one night raid guilds recruiting returning players? The two of us would be rerolling for the xpac, one of us would prefer melee dps and the other can play any role/class (12/13 h hfc xp). Thanks!Bearalrolls0 Jun 23
Jun 17 [A] <Inertia> are loot thieves Be wary about grouping with this group of low lifes. They invite you to a group on the basis of ML: MS>OS. However when the fair rolling doesn't play out to their liking (their guildy/friend loses the roll) they just have other people who have heroic warforged versions of the same thing roll against you also. They they give them the gear and remove you from the group. I can't say they would have taken the loot even if noone outrolled you... but I feel like they would have. This is being posted as a public service announcement. Since Blizzards customer support takes a pacifist approach to it you know they're not going to be stopping. So watch yourself.Lailaa2 Jun 17
Jun 17 WTB Heroic Archi for Moosey - Horde Message here with prices.Xaenai0 Jun 17
Jun 16 7/13h Rogue LF raiding guild in legion Ive recently transferred servers in order to being raiding with a some what serious raiding guild. Though i havent done any mythic raiding in WoD i plan on doing it in legion. If rogue isnt what you are looking for then i can go Ele shaman or Mage (both of which i can hold my on with) but i prefer rogue. If you are interested add me- ICM#11452Sapyogirl0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Casual PvP guilds on the realm As the title says, I'm looking for a casual pvp guild, just started playing after a few months break.Hyolin0 Jun 16
Jun 15 11/13m BrM and Hpally lf Legion guild Hi there, and thanks for stopping by! We're a husband and wife tank and healer team looking for a guild full of awesome people who love nuking bosses and having fun. We have been trying to find a great raiding home with similar progression to finish this xpac and move into Legion with. We thought we had finally found one, but it fell victim to the WoD burnout curse and the raid team went BOOM, so here we are. A bit about us - the Brewmaster tank is 741, and has been raiding as a main tank since BC on some form of tank or another each expansion. The holy paladin is 740 and has been main raid healing since Cataclysm after swapping from my past life as a mage. We both work full time on the West Coast, and can be available for raid start times comfortably around 6pm PST onward. We are trying out with a 5pm PST guild, but that time is a HUGE stretch, and we'd rather be able to say we can be there on time for every raid. We have had near to 100% attendance for the past couple of expansions also, with only cancer causing that % to dip slightly last xpac (long story). We both come prepared to all raids with consumables and knowledge needed to bang our heads against whatever foes stand between us and loot. We're also both altoholics and love having anything extra to do on alts when time permits. Past that, what can I say? Hubby is a tech guy and can make anything technical do whatever he wants it to, and I'm a nurse by trade so I love an active environment with lots of people around! Plus the usual, long walks, dinners, collecting Left Sharks, etc. If you're interested, drop me a line at Sedestia#1763 and let's chat! ***PS - ALLIANCE OR HORDE DOES NOT MATTER. The people and guild matter more than faction.Soleirissa3 Jun 15
Jun 15 [A] Crimson Crusaders, raiding M/W nights Hi Everyone, Crimson Crusaders is looking to recruit a few fun, like-minded folks for low-pressure raiding. We raid on Monday and Wednesday nights, from 6:30-8:30pm PT and are currently 13/13 in normal HFC, 1/13 in heroic. We currently have a need for a couple of healers, a few DPS, and could work out a tank position if that's your cup of tea. We currently use random roll to award loot (MS>OS, 1 MS item per night). All we ask of you is: * Be appropriately geared (at least ilvl 680 or so with appropriate gems, enchants, glyphs, etc.) and have a good understanding of your class. * Have mumble installed. * Know that while we want to progress, we also value the social aspect of WoW and understand that sometimes RL stuff needs to take precedence. We offer everything you'd expect: repairs, flasks/potions/feasts for raiding, etc. We also indulge in some PvP on our off days. If this sounds like a place for you, feel free to reach out to myself, Alynna, Fontanä (alt 0228), or Edelina in game, or reply here. Thanks for your time!Terwynn6 Jun 15
Jun 14 Interia 9/13M LFM Inertia - 9/13 Mythic HFC Raids: Mythic HFC Tues & Thurs @ 9pm - 12 pst Heroic HFC Wed @9pm pst. Immediate spots open for Wed H HFC, ilvl 715+ and currently on the ring quest. Opportunities to fill in or move to the mythic team. Also looking for some core spots on our Mythic team - Looking for Locks,Rouges Contact an officer for more details. Looking for: Skilled Players // No Drama // Team Players // Good attitude Contact an officer in game or check out the website: www.inertialb.com Officers: Lizzieag, Mccrip, Zapdos, KruetonMccrip8 Jun 14
Jun 14 <Mÿstic>12/13M 1 Day RAIDING <Mÿstic> is a Mythic raiding guild on Lightbringer. We are a tight knit group that has been raiding together since Wrath. We have immediate DPS and HEALER spots open for Hellfire Citadel! We are looking for adults (21+) players who are competitive, who do everything they can to stay at the top of their game and who have great raid awareness. Loyalty is very important to us so if you want to join simply to get loot and then move on, look elsewhere. We look forward to meeting individuals who are interested in becoming a permanent part of the team. Raid Times: Saturday *(Progression)/ Sunday *(Alt/Sale Runs) 6:30 pm PST [8:30pm CST / 9:30pm EST] Leadership and Veterans in the guild with 13/13 Mythic HFC prior to patch 6.2.3 and 10/10 Mythic BrF Experience prior to patch 6.2, along with many exceptional players with prior mythic experience. Progression: 12/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Herioc HFC 13/13 Normal HFC 7/10 Mythic BrF 10/10 Heroic BrF 10/10 Normal BrF 4/7 Mythic HiM 7/7 Heroic HiM 7/7 Normal HiM Our immediate recruitment needs are : Rogue Hunter Mage (Immediate Need) Warlock Loot System We use a Loot Council System to distribute loot in our main raid. Factors that we look at when determining winners are: size of upgrade, overall performance, attendance, and rank. All gems, enchants, flasks, and potions are provided by the guild bank. Raid Environment We pride ourselves on being on time and efficient, we only raid on weekends for 4 hours. Joking around is allowed on run backs and down time, but when the pull timer starts, we expect everyone to put on their "game face" and start mashing buttons. We use Mumble and you are required to have a mic and use it if necessary. What We Expect - Prior raiding Experience within any expansion. - Be able to handle criticism without taking it personally - An eagerness to play your best, go over your mistakes and learn from them - Show up to raids 15 minutes early, run back quickly after wipes and be fully buffed in prompt fashion - Advance notice if missing raid - Giving your best on both farm and progression bosses - The ability to have fun raiding with like-minded individuals - Working Microphone. Please feel free to add me on Real ID: Aggeliki#1350Ariä96 Jun 14
Jun 14 [A]<LIBERTY> recruiting casual players Liberty is a new-ish guild on the server, currently recruiting casual players of any type. We are looking for players that want to join a guild that has the following traits: 1. Grown-up behavior at all times with ZERO DRAMA. 2. Family-friendly atmosphere, where you can play with your kids. We have strict, well enforced rules about bad language and disrespectful behavior in both party and guild chat. 3. Experienced Guild Leadership. 4. No expectations of specific play style. Do you want to do dailies all the time? Great. Questing for Loremaster? Cool. Play the Auction House like a boss? Awesome. Help us form a Legion raid team and take down new content? Sweet! 5. A helpful, supportive, fun and friendly play space! We don't care if you're a veteran of Vanilla, or a brand new level 1. You can be black or white or brown or whatever color. Straight, gay, or somewhere in between. Bronies are kinda weird, but if that's your thing, whatevs. Just be a mature individual, and act accordingly. We don't even care if you're in a different time zone. Social guilds are mostly a thing of the past, but we're too stubborn to give up so easily. We believe that a fun and active guild for all types of players is much preferable to the anxiety of high pressure raiding guilds, or the toxic atmosphere of guilds run by trade chat trolls. Join us and help build the guild of which you've always wanted to be a member! Join Liberty! For the Freedom to play how you want! Contact Pernik via in-game mail for a discussion about becoming a member. Thank you for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!Pernik0 Jun 14
Jun 14 11/13M 739 Hunter LF late night raiding guild Kodackk#1476 Hello im looking for late night weekday raiding guild preferably one that starts at 9pm pst or later. I have 11/13M exp and have weeks of archi progression under my belt. LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10905019/latest#boss=1785Beamur0 Jun 14
Jun 13 [A] Late Night Raiding Guild I'm back and I'm recruiting. Here's a link to my guild recruitment post. It's not a popular time but its what works for me. Hoping to find other individuals that these time slots work for. I'm aiming to have some guild population by legions launch. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745245654 Message me in game if late nights are good for you! Battletag: Kaast#1383Kaast0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Late night raid guilds? Are there any on this server???Angrybaby1 Jun 13
Jun 13 Returning possibility Evening Lightbringer players, This was my original server back when WoW first was released. Then my friends switched to Horde and went to Kil'jaeden. I was wondering how Lightbringer is now. What I mean buy that is population. A-H ratio. Raiding Guilds. PvP groups etc. Thank you for any and all info you can give me. I want to come home.Bonirar4 Jun 13
Jun 13 Haven't Played Since 2008 As the title says, it's been 8 years since I've played. I've read that the game is now easy, homogenized, etc.. Burning Crusade was the most fun I have ever had in a video game, with vanilla wow being in 2nd place. Is it worth coming back to experience in a small way, the content that I've missed? How about for Legion, which I just read about today?Punitive3 Jun 13