Lightbringer

Feb 20 Feb 20
Fatal Trinity Looking to Reform We are looking to reform as a casual guild focusing on Norm/Heroic Content. Our Main raid days are Monday/Wednesday nights starting at 6 pm PST and continuing until 9 pm PST with and optional Sunday mid morning raid depending on group schedules. *Raids will start on Wednesday Feb 10th in order to give me some time to fill at least a 10 man all guild group. -----What To Expect--- 1) A casual atmosphere, I am not your baby sitter if you cause drama I will simply remove you. 2) A fair loot system. As we are a casual guild we won't be using EPGP/DKP ect.. we will be using either personal or master loot system based off group being guild loaded or not. 3) To make decent progress and clear content as it is current. No we will more than likely not ever see mythic until the end of an expansion but we will raid every week and focus toward downing bosses. 4) Yes there are a few addons that will be mandatory (Big wigs/dbm, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Angry assignments) as these make explaining fights 10x easier. 5) Voice communication is mandatory. No that does not mean having to have a mic and speak but you will have to have the appropriate voice service. (Mumble) As I stated earlier this is a guild looking to get back into raiding. Yes it did fall apart at one time. To be honest the officers and I wanted to move to a new server and nobody else wanted to follow. We decided to take a break, when i came back the guild was basically empty. So I am looking to reform it on Lightbringer as it is on the same side of the country as I am so scheduling will be less of an issue. The reason for being on Wednesday/Monday and potentially Sunday is I'm wanting to maintain a casual environment for people's alts or those who are not capable of doing the norm tues/thurs or weekend schedules. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me. My btag is Rorigin#1522 and i will gladly answer any questions you may have. Thanks and best of luck in your guild search. Rorigin2
Feb 15 Feb 15 Feb 13 Feb 12 Feb 11 Feb 11 Feb 8 Feb 8 Feb 8 Feb 8 Feb 6 Feb 6 Feb 6 Feb 6 Feb 6 Feb 5
MetaCortex (A)6/13M 13/13H HFC Recruiting NOTE: We are back form our annual break and have an immediate need for 1-2 DPS (ranged or melee, just need them to be mythic ready) and Tank heals. Hello there, Our raid times are Mon/Tue/Wed 7-9:30 server (PT). Invites start at 6:45 server. We require near perfect raid attendance! Below are the DPS high in demand, though all applicants will be considered. You must be mythic ready. Check out our logs as reference as to where your gear and DPS should be. We no longer do heroics so are unable to help anyone severely under-geared. Rogue Warlock Mage SPriest EnhShaman EleShaman Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We only spend 7.5 hours a week so we like to make the most of it. No one is forced to play a certain spec, play what you like, just do it well. Loot rules Performance based Loot council. Decisions are made using a mixture of attendance, raid etiquette, gear to performance ratio, ilvl upgrade for the slot, and how many pieces of gear you received in the last 30 days. We believe in rewarding the player, not the class. Recruitment process and guild benefits Week 1, you are on probation, your numbers will be (over)analyzed to make sure you can perform. Your attitude in raids is also important, your ability to gel with the team is also crucial. After that, you are considered an initiate for the first 30 days of raiding with us. Once you pass that phase, you get upgraded to the rank of member. Repairs/enchants/gems/flasks/potions etc are all taken care of for you (75 stat gems are available for 3k gold). More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/73244/ Best way to contact me is via B.tag: topapa#1200 EDIT: This post will be regularly updated with roster requirement and progress Amarånt10
Feb 5 Feb 4 Feb 4 Feb 3 Feb 3 Feb 2 Feb 1
Centered looking for raiding alliance <Centered> is an Alliance guild that has been around since the early MC days. We are a friendly group of mature gamers who seek to maintain competitive progression in top-tier raiding while preserving our atmosphere of good-natured banter and camaraderie. We're looking for people who can handle complex mechanics while maintaining solid throughput, know their class and each of its specs well, and enjoy playing with a group of like-minded friends. This tier we worked our way up to 5/13M raiding on a weekend afternoon schedule. Unfortunately before we could start bashing our heads against the Gorefiend wall of death, we had a shakeup for a different reason; I had a job offer I couldn't refuse that required me to work on weekends. We've revamped our raid times, but lost almost half the raid team as a result. While we work on rebuilding our raid team, we're looking for guilds that are in a similar situation to form a temporary (or permanent if we fit together that well) raiding alliance. The type of guild that we are looking for would be one that's cleared 13/13H, but has trouble pulling together the numbers for mythic. Mythic experience/kills aren't necessary, as most of us have 5/13M and some of us (including the raid leader) have up to 13/13M experience. If you're looking for a way to fast track your transition into mythic, this could be your perfect opportunity. On the negative side, there's not a great amount of flexibility with our raid times currently. For reference, they are: Tuesday 6 pm to 9 pm PST Sunday 7 pm to 10 pm PST Monday 7 pm to 10 pm PST Friday and Saturday are possibilities for joint raids but only in the short term. If you're interested, just add one or more of the following battletags below: Kirielle - GM - Capstone#1874 Dartwo - Officer - Dartagnia#1403 Tearix - Officer - Tearix86#1834 Holyshockman - monkeys1500#1853 Kirielle3
Jan 30
《Dark Union》 Lightbringer (A) Late Night! <Dark Union> of Lightbringer (A) is Actively Recruiting for Mythic HFC. The leadership of Dark Union has been playing together for several tiers now and has had great success at not only leading current content but also in progressing and staying competitive. We class ourselves as a progression oriented guild, wanting to put in the effort to see the end game content and have a good time doing it. What We Expect From Our Members: •We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated people who believe they have what it takes to progress with us. •Our members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others. Keeping up with the latest boss strategies and how to play your class is a requirement. •We require our raiders to maintain near perfect attendance. We understand that real life issues take priority, however if those issues consistently keep a player from attending raids or cause a player to be late on multiple occasions then we will have no choice but to replace that player. •All raiders must be able to communicate with mumble. •Everyone must have a basic understanding of EPGP, as we use this system to distribute loot. Raid Times: Our Raid Schedule is Group 1 Wed/Thus/Sun 1030pm to 130am Pst and group 2 Friday and Saturday 10:30PM to 1:30 AM Server(pst) with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times. Progression: we currently are pushing 8/13M currently 7/13 we are going into this with a new attitude and new raid mentality. We will be competitive on lightbringer and this guild is going nowhere so we will be pushing fast and furious into legions. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Guild Master: Havoc#1673 Officer Skatter#1708 Skatterguard4
Jan 30 Jan 29 Jan 28
<Dark Union> Lightbringer (A) Late Night <Dark Union> of Lightbringer (A) is Actively Recruiting for Mythic HFC. The leadership of Dark Union has been playing together for several tiers now and has had great success at not only leading current content but also in progressing and staying competitive. We class ourselves as a progression oriented guild, wanting to put in the effort to see the end game content and have a good time doing it. What We Expect From Our Members: •We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated people who believe they have what it takes to progress with us. •Our members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others. Keeping up with the latest boss strategies and how to play your class is a requirement. •We require our raiders to maintain near perfect attendance. We understand that real life issues take priority, however if those issues consistently keep a player from attending raids or cause a player to be late on multiple occasions then we will have no choice but to replace that player. •All raiders must be able to communicate with mumble. •Everyone must have a basic understanding of EPGP, as we use this system to distribute loot. Raid Times: Our Raid Schedule is Group 1 Wed/Thus/Sun 1030pm to 130am Pst and group 2 Friday and Saturday 10:30PM to 1:30 AM Server(pst) with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times. Progression: we currently are pushing 8/13M currently 7/13 we are going into this with a new attitude and new raid mentality. We will be competitive on lightbringer and this guild is going nowhere so we will be pushing fast and furious into legions. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Guild Master: Havoc#1673 Officer Skatter#1708 Skatterguard0
Jan 28 Jan 28
<Pipe Dream> Recruiting for Legion, 3 days/wk <Pipe Dream> is currently recruiting exceptional players of all roles and classes. About us: <Pipe Dream> is a new Mythic raiding guild on the Lightbringer US server. We are comprised of competitive, motivated, and experienced raiders that have raided in the top 25 US Scene for multiple years. Most of our raiders have been playing the game since Vanilla or The Burning Crusade. Goals: -Top 100 US our first Tier (We want to be ranked even higher in the future) -Continue to get better every tier -Grow a community of like-minded individuals Qualities we are looking for in our raiders: - Competitive - Always trying to improve their game - Reliable and on time to raids - Puts the guild before themselves - Experienced with the game and progression raiding Raid Times: -3 Days a week, 12 hours per week -Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday -Raids start at 9 PM EST, and last until 1 AM EST -Invites will be given out 15 minutes prior to the raid start time -We typically will not raid outside of our schedule, but if a boss kill is imminent we may extend times slightly -Schedule may be subject to slight change Loot Policy: Loot is determined by loot council. Attendance, performance, and value of the upgrade are all factors that go into consideration when loot is distributed. Loot will be given out in a way that is the most beneficial to the guild. Trial Policy: Once joining <Pipe Dream> you will be at trial status. Trials do not have a set time period (For Instance some guilds might have a 1 month trial period). We will determine over the course of a few weeks, or up to a month, if you are a good fit for the guild. Playing well, and being a valuable asset to the guild can result in becoming a member quickly, while questionable performance will result in either a trial extension or removal from the guild. Trials will have secondary loot priority to a current raider, but trials are still able to get loot. -CURRENTLY YOUR ITEM LEVEL DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL. Combat logs, experience, willingness to learn, and reliability are the main qualities we are looking for at the moment. We are going to be running HFC to fill time before the expansion. How to apply/contact us: The best way to get ahold of us at the moment is via real id or messaging us in game. If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add one of our officers on real id: Visuh#1627, or Litzo#1897 Thank you for your time! Litzo19
Jan 28 Jan 28 Jan 27 Jan 27 Jan 26 Jan 25 Jan 24 Jan 23 Jan 23 Jan 22
Returning Player LFG :) (Started in beta) Hello all. My names Kyler (or Stache/Decimus in game). I started playing WoW in the beta for"Vanilla" and continued to play pretty hardcore up until Cata. I really felt like this expansion somewhat ruined a lot of the things I loved about the game. All the content seemed to much easier, the sense of community and relationships with other players slowly started to fade away, and the world in general just didnt feel the same. This was my first MMO and I put countless hours into it and loved most every minute of it. I have come back to play the game during each new expansion and done the raids and whatnot. But I have not been able to find the guild I want.. What i'm looking for is a true sense of community. I want to form bonds with the other people in the guild and make memories. I dont care about pushing end game content anymore. I am perfectly fine with leveling up a new character for fun with some guildies or just goofing off in the game. I love every aspect that WoW has to offer, even just exploring the world and talking to others in game. I would love to find a guild that has the same mindset! I'm more than willing to reroll/transfer to either Horde or Alliance and the server does not matter. I can't stand not having a good group of people to play with. I really hope to here from some great people and find that long term home I have been searching for!! Feel free to post here or add my battletag. I will be available to talk for the rest of the day! Happy hunting all :) B-tag : Kyler#1936 Stache1
Jan 22
[A] [PvE] Ante Mortem - Before Death Ante Mortem is a new guild currently seeking players to help us with producing an exceptional and mature community and to strive towards the eventual creation of a fast-paced, serious, and lasting raid team. If you think this fits what you are looking for, and that you would be a good addition to the above environment, please shoot us a tell. Guild Website: [Work in Progress] About Us: Ante Mortem is a new incarnation of a very old guild, at our core is the idea that the players make World of Warcraft what it is; if you want to bring back that old feeling of comradeship, adventure, struggle and reward you need only to surround yourself with like-minded people and seize opportunity. We have always believed that strong development makes a game good, but strong communities make a game great. What To Expect: Currently we are mainly focusing on recruiting players who fit the above philosophy, no one is ready to storm Mythic Hellfire Citadel and frankly we haven't been doing serious raiding for almost 6 years. However, we do strive to achieve this top level of raiding again as soon as applicable - we say this meaning we have no set-in-stone goal. Rather our goal is to put in as much effort and wait as long as it takes to create the perfect community and find the perfect raiders for whatever niche we may be in at the time, eventually recreating that exciting and challenging top level raid atmosphere. Should You Apply?: While currently there is no application process and we are simply looking for people of the right mindset rather than any sort of in-game measure, you should still consider a few things before joining! Make sure you aren't expecting to get raiding as soon as we gather 20 level 100 characters with some pre-set item level, we won't start seriously raiding until we feel we have established an exceptional team. And importantly, don't think you have to have some sort of drive or desire to be a raider to join! We want more than anything to recreate those wonderful communities we belonged to in the past. If all you do is win the STV Fishing Extravaganza every Sunday but you echo our philosophy of community importance: please join us! We require above all else that you be a mature and responsible person at all times and in all mediums. If you wear our guild tag then you join a communal representation and we will make it into something great together. This means we have absolutely no tolerance for hatred or discrimination towards individuals or groups within guild, within game, or anywhere else. Lastly, within the context of the above point, keep in mind this is a mature guild - we think the line is clearly defined between banter and hatred, good and poor taste, and good vs. poor competition; we expect all our rational and exceptional guild members to see this as well of their own accord and are not in the mindset of 'censoring' anyone or anything within guild, within these very reasonable guidelines. Silvestre0
Jan 21 Jan 21
11/13M Tues Morning Mythic HFC X-Realm Raid OPENRAID LINK located on MOST RELEVANT LINK Introduction: Qtcupcake’s Weekly Raid is composed of raiders found through premade group finder and friends of the raid leader. We have been running together for 3+ months as a group and with mythic cross-realm looking to expand beyond heroics and start mythic raiding. The group is more of a semi-serious environment, but we also enjoy having fun. The goal is to be respectful, efficient, and have fun playing the game while progressing through difficult content. The raid leader has done 11/13M on his main. Important: November 24, 2015 will be first raid the group does on mythic hellfire citadel. At least a portion of the group has had mythic experience on a different toon, but please keep in mind the goal is to progress as quickly as possible. You should expect wipes because the group is new and our goal is to clear the content in a timely manner with a consistent group. If you are looking for a 1 shot group for quick gear than this won't be the group. Keep in mind even guilds who clear the content 5+ times still wipe due to mechanics. Requirements: Ventrilo (Public Vent private channel) 13/13H experience (multiple kills preferred) Mythic experience is always a bonus (It’s fine if the mythic experience is on a different toon) 715+ (expected to put some work into valor upgrades, since we want players who want to bring best out of their toons) Exorsus Raid Tools & Angry Assignments will be used in the raid Recruitment: The group right now has a solid core, but always looking to add strong players who are looking to raid on a weekly basis. We are strongly looking for the following: STRONG Range DPS Healers with an equally comparable DPS off-spec Other classes and specs feel free to inquire and we can see if we can be a possible fit. Raid Times: Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pacific time (invites go out at 9:00 a.m.) If there is interference with servers than we can adjust from there, but haven’t had much of a problem the last few months. If you are UNABLE to make the raid that is perfectly understandable with openraid.org we are able to go on cellphones, laptops, or computers from anywhere and quickly change the invite. If you do not respond to calendar and do not show up than most likely you will not be invited to further raids. Loot Distribution: ML MS>OS (may do PL for tier bosses on first 1-2 kills) Feel free to add Btag Venusella#1468 if you have any questions. OPENRAID LINK located on MOST RELEVANT LINK Qtcupcake1
Jan 21
[A][Sargeras] 11/13M T/W/Th 6-9CST LFM! Hi there! I'm Arycys from <Adventure Time>. Excuse the cross-realm recruitment message. A quick note on our trial period for cross-realm recruits: We understand that server transferring is a big commitment; one that you may not be ready to make to find that you don't like the fit of a new guild. For that reason, we are more than willing to offer a 1-2 week transparent trial period with you staying on your "home" server. At the end of 1 week, if we agree that you and <Adventure Time> are a mutual fit, you'll be offered a raiding spot and asked to transfer. If you or our officers need more time to decide, we're willing to extend our trial period to 2 weeks. About us: <Adventure Time> is a "hardcore casual" 11/13m raiding guild on US-Sargeras. We are a group of skilled and progression driven players on a 9 hour a week schedule. We promote a fun and enjoyable atmosphere, however, when it comes to progression all of our raiders know how to buckle down and get serious in order to accomplish our goals. Our website is: adventuretimeguild.enjin.com We are primarily searching for another healer (preferably with a competent DPS offpsec), 1-2 melee *with* a tank offspec (backup tank style), and ranged DPS Your main spec's legendary ring and at least 715 equipped ilvl are heavily recommended to be considered. Current Recruitment Needs, up to date as of 19 JAN: Core spots available in the following positions: Deathknight - DPS Mage - DPS Recruiting the following at normal priority levels: Shaman - Resto/Ele/Enh Druid - Resto Rogue - DPS Warrior - DPS Warlock - DPS Even if your class is not listed above, please remember that all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if you do not see your class or spec listed above. We are always looking for great players to add to our roster. Our logs are public and easily searchable; if you feel you're significantly better than one of our mains and have the logs to back it up, put in an app! Raiding Schedule: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00pm CST (Server Time) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00pm CST (Server Time) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00pm CST (Server Time) We raid three times a week, and while we understand real life does happen, we expect 90% attendance or higher out of our raiders. In the event that you must miss a raid night, we expect for you to warn the officers ahead of time via our forums or an in-game whisper so that the guild can plan accordingly. What you can expect from <Adventure Time> Joining Adventure Time is not only joining a raiding guild, but joining a community and group of friends. On off-nights, we host achievement runs, alt raids, and other fun yet optional events. During raid, you can expect a professional and skilled environment that is not only fun to be apart of, but allows you to kill the bosses and experience all of the content for yourself, rather than just hearing about someone else doing it. Further, we offer repairs for raiders, and a supply of flasks, food, potions, and other necessary consumables for raiding. What we expect from you In order to maintain a successful raid on only 9 hours a week, as well as a fun atmosphere, we do have some expectations out of each and every one of our raiders. 1) We expect all of our raiders to come to raid prepared, having read the strategy we will be using for each boss beforehand, and equipped with all of the necessary gear and consumables to last the entire night. 2) We use ventrilo for communication during raid and we expect all raiders to be able to be on ventrilo, and we strongly prefer that our raiders have a microphone and are both able to and willing to talk. 3) We also expect you to put forth all of your effort in properly understanding not only the fights, but your own class and spec, so that we can maintain a high level of skill during our raids to continue our progression. Applying to the Guild If you would like to apply to our guild, please go to adventuretimeguild.enjin.com and click on recruitment at the top of the page to fill out an application. Once you submit an application, an officer will contact you shortly to discuss your potential membership. Contact Information If you have any further questions or you would like to speak with an officer directly, please feel free to contact via forum PM at our website, or at either of the battle tags listed below. Recruitment officers on the forums are Mina, Arycys, and Cas. adventuretimeguild.enjin.com Casayan#1119 Serival#1762 Mina#1850 Arycys3
Jan 19 Jan 19 Jan 18 Jan 18 Jan 18