Mal'Ganis

Dec 1, 2013 WTB Heavy Junkboxes Need around 350 of them. Price negotiable. Hit me up with an offer Destram#1953Destramen0 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 WTS Blazing Hippogryph and Swft Springstrider Selling Blazing Hippogryph for 100k Swift Springstrider for 10k Add me in game Cloud#1226 Thank you very much. Pretty fair prices.Ragnarös0 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 <The Replacements> 13/14H LF DPS We're currently a 13/14 Heroic (previously 13/13 Heroic ToT) 10 man guild that raids on Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 8:30 to 12:00 Eastern. We're always interested in top end players regardless of class/spec, but we're currently looking for top tier DPS (prefer ranged). We have a strong and longstanding core dating back to the end of Vanilla, and finding top notch players will help in finishing progression for this tier as well as moving into the next expansion. 565+ iLvL at the least at this point. If you're interested in joining feel free to add my battletag @ Swagger#1535. We're active on offnights doing Alt Runs / Flex / Dota / Diablo / League / Starcraft etc. If you're not a top notch player that knows their class inside and out please do not contact me (it will show). We're an easy going group, joke each other, but pull it together for progression. World of Logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/71264/ WoW Progress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/The+Replacements/rating.tier16_10 We will be holding off on our Tues/Thurs raids this week and will instead be raiding Sunday and Monday (December 1st and 2nd) with people having plans for Thanksgiving, so feel free to contact me anytime before then if interested in joining as early as this raid week.Swagger221 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Group of Friends seeking raiding guild Group of 5 friends looking for a raiding guild. We would like to run our own group but would like some extra ranks to pull from consistently instead of PuG'ing weekly. We have 2 tanks and 3 DPS. Both tanks are 535+. Anyone want to accept a new group into their guild?Fishfight3 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 564 Hpally and 550 Ele Cham 2/14h xp LF Guild We are looking for a guild doing heroic progression at a decent pace. We are willing to reroll with several classes at 90. We would prefer to heal, with priests being our class of choice. But whether it is 25 man or 10 man is not important. We are looking forward to mythic raids and the raiding in the next expansion. We are looking for core spots. Our preferred raid times around 6-9 Pacific (9-12 Eastern) with 3-4 days being our maximum (We are flexible with times just let us know!). We are veterans to the game having started around late BC. We have experience with 2/14 of the heroic bosses in Siege and are with a guild currently falling apart. we're looking for a guild with a stable raid team that can clear content efficiently while still enjoying the game. Both of us have logs ready if needed. - Contact us @ BTAG: josh#11525 or trktkd1#1879Axcium1 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 [H] 3/8 H DS Non-typical 10m Guild LFmore!!! Guild Name: Keine Neuen Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/keine%20neuen/ Guild Level: 25 Faction: Horde Realm: Mal'Ganis US Realm Type: PvP Realm Timezone: CST Progression - 14/14 Normal SOO Heroic: 2/14 Working on 2 more We are currently looking for those who especially love end game Heroic raids. Raid Times: Monday – Thursday: 8PM – 11PM CST Recruitment Needs: (Exceptional apps will always be considered no matter what our immediate needs are.) Death Knight: Low (DPS) Druid: Very High (Resto) | Medium (Balance) | Low (feral/tank) Hunter: High Mage: Low Monk: High (Mist) | Low (Brew) | Medium (Wind) Paladin: Low (Healer) Priest: Low (Shadow) | Very High (Disc/Holy) Rogue: High Shaman: Low Warlock: Medium Warrior: Low (Prot) | Low (DPS) How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum (http://www.keineneuen.com/index.php/forum/46-recruitment-information-and-applications) and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, tell any of the above or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer or a deputy. ►More About Keine Neuen: Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way into Cata, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements.Tørc0 Dec 1, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 Recruiting for 25 man Inner Chakra (14/14NM) Looking for experienced, competent, and mature raiders to convert to 25 man content then heroics (Dps/Heals). Raidtimes are W,T,F 7-10 server. We use raidcall and you must be able to take criticism. 545+ ilvl id is somers216@yahoo.comNaturesveil0 Dec 1, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 PROFESSIONS KITS 1-600 HIT ME UP IN GAME. Xiii#1413Amoresperro156 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 <Forcast> Recruiting for 10m SoO <Forcast> <25> is looking for new members to fill our rosters. We are currently starting up a raid group for Normal SoO. We are looking for 1 Healer and 3 DPS (Prefer Mage/Warlock). We are also accepting any casuals to help our ranks grow. Our raid times are 6-8 Wednesday, and 10-12 Friday Server Time. For more info, or if you would like to apply, send me an in-game whisper/mail, or post on this thread.Tykor1 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 shadow/disc lf raid guild Trying to gear up I can play shadow or disc fairly well.Azraela2 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 560 Lock LF early morning guild/weekly raid! title says it all, i'm a 560 (prob higher soon) lock LF a early morning raid for i work nights. have full cleared normal and have raided every tier since t1 content. b.tag- zeke1528 thanks!Vaydun1 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 looking for peeps looking for peeps to play in Mal'Ganis.. add meGastro0 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 30, 2013 Battle-pet leveling As I've completed leveling all my pets, I'm offering a service to level pets 1-25 for 700g per. I can do a straight trade on most pets, but next day delivery for 3-5 pets is guaranteed. If you're interested, my battletag is Merlwynn#1500.Merlwynn0 Nov 30, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 541 ret pally LF normal progression guild currently looking around for a guild to run normal progression with then move on to heroic progression can be more specific on exp when contactedNonoono0 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 555 Ret Pal LF 10 Man Guild 555 Ret Pal LF 10 Man Guild. Waiting for my transfer to finish now. LF a guild that raids 8:30 + EST weekdays (and sunday) until whatever time. I have 14/14 reg exp, no Garrosh kill yet though. you can add me in-game, or message here! skilliam2#1280Pantyraida0 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 disregard disregardMessiee1 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Thanksgiving Blizzstore and CM 9/9 Giveaways! Happy Thanksgiving for people in the States and for Canadians… whatever. Anyways, It's been a year since I've started giving away 9/9 Challenge Mode gold runs and carries. It's time to give back and I am giving away 200 dollars worth of Blizzstore merchandise every time we complete two CM runs. You can tune in and be notified from: www.twitch.tv/joshdotbrewer www.twitch.tv/realsmooth3 www.twitch.tv/icedemon3 +++ more From there we'll start for now. The starting roster is some of my realm best CM time holders. The giveaway event starts ~8:00 PM Eastern/7:00 PM Server. Follow us as we dominate WoD CMs. Zeals#1125 for any info.Zealsie6 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 Mal'Ganis down nooooooooooooooThine8 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 <Neverender> 10man LF Healer and Tank <Neverender> is a recently formed guild of real life friends dedicated to have fun and clear content while it is current. Leadership has had experience in guilds like <Reckoning> and <Realm Last> and other top 50 US 25man guilds. We rerolled on Mal'ganis and within 2 months of being 90 have most of SoO normal cleared. We started fresh and had to clear through ToT and Flex. We are dedicated and good company and are interested in any raiders ready to communicate and dedicate their time to clearing content. We will be pushing hard into Warlords of Draenor as well as dipping into Wildstar. If you consider yourself a longtime veteran of the game but just haven't kept up to speed in MoP, we are interested in you. If you're willing to be patient and make some new friends then we are interested in you. Current Needs 1 healer with DPS offspec (Resto Druid, Paladin, Monk) Raid Times Tuesday: 7pm - 11pm central Thursday: 7pm - 11pm central Sunday: 7pm - 11pm central Our Goals (Current in bold) - Normal Throne of Thunder - Heroic Throne of Thunder / SoO Flex - SoO Normal - SoO Heroic - MSV / HoF / ToES Heroic and Meta Achievements - ToT Meta Achievements - Challenge mode Contact: Website - www.neverender.enjin.comChristophe20 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 Selling Alani the Stormborn Mount Hello, I am selling the Mount, what we will do is you trade the gold after I prove to you I have the crystal, then I will set you as master looter before engaging. Now I will use the crystal to take his defenses off and we will kill together. Looking for bids but have a reserve in mindIamusless4 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 565 lock LF Late night guild! More or less I'm not liking the guild merger my guild and anothers did. I don't believe the chemistry is good enough to last so i'm looking for an option out. Me- 565 lock 21 years old work part time at Menards (midwest Home Depot but a food section :D) Have logs upon request 2/14H with exp on noru and nazgrim believe i am capable of being 10H+ atm Availability is Sun-Thurs (more than likely every other fri/sat too for WoD release raid) 11p-5a CST with the ability to go later if needed on progression. Add me Stixnbrix#1725 or post hereHtw0 Nov 28, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 Rogue LF raiding group Hey there guys i'm a 553ilvl rogue in search of a new 10 or 25 man raiding guild for SoO I'd really like to join a weekend group however depending on the times i can do weekdays as well, i cannot do late night raids. I would really like to join a raid group that's into heroics. If any of you guys have any comments or questions feel free to post on the forum here or add my battletag Swain#1713 for more information, thanks.Iambeast1 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 [H] <Keine Neune> 2/14H | LF Healers and More Guild Name: Keine Neuen Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/keine%20neuen/ Guild Level: 25 Faction: Horde Realm: Mal'Ganis US Realm Type: PvP Realm Timezone: CST Progression - 14/14 Normal SOO Heroic: 2/14 Working on 2 more We are currently looking for those who especially love end game Heroic raids. Raid Times: Monday – Thursday: 8PM – 11PM CST Recruitment Needs: (Exceptional apps will always be considered no matter what our immediate needs are.) Death Knight: Low (DPS) Druid: Very High (Resto) | Medium (Balance) | Low (feral/tank) Hunter: High Mage: Low Monk: High (Mist) | Low (Brew) | Medium (Wind) Paladin: Low (Healer) Priest: Low (Shadow) | Very High (Disc/Holy) Rogue: High Shaman: Low Warlock: Medium Warrior: Low (Prot) | Low (DPS) How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum (http://www.keineneuen.com/index.php/forum/46-recruitment-information-and-applications) and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, tell any of the above or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer or a deputy. ►More About Keine Neuen: Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way into Cata, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements.Tørc0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 565 Shaman LF H SoO this week Guild not raiding due to Thanksgiving. 565 Enh/540 Resto, 7/14H exp. Can raid pretty much any time this week, prefer a guild run. Pst or mail in game Tojimbo#1493 with times and info please! Thanks!Palbixi0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 2Night:7Hr; 1/14 H-SoO 10 man LF 2 Healers We are now looking to fill two core healer slots immediately. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday nights: 7 to 10:30p CST (8 to 11:30p EST) Looking For a Disc/Holy Priest and either a Holy Pally or Resto Druid 555+ ilvl 14/14 N and Previous H-Raiding Experience is a plus Looking for good experienced players; we will not carry you Please Read the "About Us" If interested you must fill out an application (no exceptions): http://88mph.enjin.com/recruitment If you have questions, post here or contact Arpatarp, Fireholder, Shanknasty or another officer in game About Us Eighty Eight MPH is a progression oriented guild that raids on a light schedule. We raid 7 hours per week; Tues and Thurs 7 to 10:30p CST (8 to 11:30p EST). Many of us have raided together in various guilds over the past 2 or more years. Our goal is to be one of the best 2 night progression guilds on Mal'ganis. This is NOT a Friends & Family guild. Yes, many of us have become friends through our enjoyment of raiding, and yes, some of us are friends IRL and in game; however, being progression centric sometimes means that we don't get to raid with our friends and that we have to make those tough decisions. Our loot policy can be summed up by saying that if you are interested in getting gear, we probably aren't for you. We currently use KSK (Konfer Suicide Kings) for distribution because it gives us an equitable distribution system with little hassle. We don't really care if the item is BiS for you or if X player is our best or worst player, over time gear distribution is largely irrelevant and we treat it that way. Raiders will always get loot priority over others, but that is the extent of our distribution control. Whether we are currently looking for someone of your class and spec, we always welcome applications from exceptional players. We also always welcome applications from casual players who feel like our personalities are a good fit for them. We don't expect you to be the best player in the world; however, we do expect that at an appropriate gear level you can produce 80-90%+ rank limit parses on WoL, and we expect you to do this without standing in bad. We expect that you know your character's class and spec inside and out, and that you always come to raids prepared and on time. We are looking for players who can maintain exceptionally high attendance, and who are interested in playing with us for a long time. Our guild is composed of mature players and we have extremely low tolerance for immature behavior (e.g. #yolo, thunderfury, brah, bro, "do you even lift," and other stupid trade/general chat mainstays). We sometimes like to joke about these things, but their use in trade and general channels is extremely frowned upon. We avoid the discussion of politics, religion, and other controversial subjects. We are here to play WoW. If you need those things for wow to be fun, we aren't the guild for you.Arpatarp9 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 SCAM alert Byrodel --- Guild name --Next Level PvP He is a scammer. Do Not Buy from him,Sprinkles3 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 A <Project Mayhem> requests to join We currently have 38 requests to join guild. If you are interested in joining(even if you are already on the request list) please, send a message to someone who is online when you are. We allow all members guild invite privileges.Tamatha0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 <Diamond One>14/14N 10m LF 1RngDPS,heals&Tank Recruiting Prot Warrior BM Monk Blood DK Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Disc Priest Holy Paladin Resto Shaman MW MonkFormed near the end of 5.3 we quickly progressed with low gear in Siege and have now got Siege 14/14 normal on farm. We are progressing into Heroic Mode next week and we're hoping to fill the last spots with a competent Tank and DPS to progress with. Our group is highly experienced with SoO, none of us are new to the raiding scene, we know all the fights of SoO inside and out. We want players that know that classes well, have good raid awareness, knows the gist of each boss. We experiment with different strats to fit our raid comp. Me as the raid leader, do my best to help each raid member individually if you happen to fall behind in any way that I can. I have a good knowledge of every class due to my arena background. What we look for in you Being on time! We love raiding with members who show up 10-20mins early and is on time, I promise that the time you spend with us won't be wasted! Be prepared. Have your gear all fully optimized, have flasks and potions, be repaired before the raid starts. But if you forget, I won't snap we have many in our guild bank. Knowledge of each fight. I do give you a run down of a difficult fights thoroughly but I'd like each member to at least understand the important concepts of each fight and how it'll look. Being able to take criticism. It will usually be only me speaking to you about what your lacking, please don't take it personally because in the end it'll help both you and the group. Have fun but do take boss fights seriously.We want to use our time wisely and not stress out while we raid. Optional but try to communicate and give me feedback on how things could have gone better, we have it on farm but I don't mind hearing ways we could tweak a strat up. We Raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 6:30-10:00 PM Server Time The times do vary a lot since we have been clearing the raids at a fast pace recently, We also do guild stuff like old heroic content and such. Add my Battletag Kami#1189Cobaltz8 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 27, 2013 Selling Spectral Tiger(purp) As the title says, I am selling my spectral Tiger(purp) send offers in game to this toon. Serious offers only please. Thanks to all in advanceRunicsoul0 Nov 27, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 569 prot paladin LF H SoO run this week. Guild is not raiding due to thanksgiving, 10/14H exp. Can raid anytime and any day this week besides Thursday. Covial#1313Covial0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 Everyone beware of a scammer. Byrodel Byrodel a lvl 90 rogue on our server is a scammer. Do not buy anything from him. Just a warning, he claims to be legit.. Do Not Trust HimSprinkles2 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 571Mage LF SoO Heroic or Norm Guild isn't raiding this week due to the holiday, so I'm free to raid with another group. I have killed the First 9 on heroic and have experience with spoil, I am strongly looking for a 25man run but will consider 10man. Either heroic or norm doesn't matter, free Tues to Sun 730ST. Contact Hellscorch in game or add Relinquishin#1507Hellscorch1 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 [H]<BerZerk> LF Healers/DPS for 10man Raiding We are a small group of dedicated players looking to expand our ranks to raid 10 man on a regular basis. Most of us come from vanilla WoW with a strong PvP background but we decided to focus more on PvE and build a group for 10 man raiding. Right now we are looking for dedicated healers and DPS with all levels welcome. Our plan is to raid 10 man Fri/Sat nights from 10pm-2pm server time. Right now that is what works for us but once we establish a 10 man group we can look at adjusting the time. The week will be filled with random stuff like 5 mans, TI farming, and RBG's but our main focus is building our core raid group. Our experience comes from leading strong groups through vanilla wow, BC, and WOTLK, and now that we are getting back into the game we look to clear MOP content! If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game: Guttzu#1753Guttzu0 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 <Vintage> 25m 10/14H 9hrs <Vintage> on US-Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting for our 10/14H 25-man raid team! <Vintage> is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We always consider exceptional players with exceptional raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and light schedule. Please apply at: http://www.vintageraiding.com! If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers: In-game: Stolioli@Malganis, Nhat@Malganis, Chii@Mal'Ganis Battle-tag: Stolioli#1201, Oldcastle#1144, Chi#1331Stolioli72 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 535 Shaman LF Raiding guild Resto/ele Titles says it all have 7/14 normal exp 14/14LFR 8/14 Flex exp SoO no I don't have cloak but working on it .I have the skill and know how just lack the gear .LF a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and want to get to heroics or are on heroics ty for your time Realid Twiztid#1559Sûpercharged2 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 26, 2013 571 Mage LF SoO this week (prefer heroics) Guild isn't running this week, so I'm looking for a group to run with on Tuesday. I have 10/14H xp and a thorough understanding my own class and others. Communicative on vent/mumble/ts. add vulc#1612 so we can chat (about dicks)Vulcana1 Nov 26, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 LFPriest/Druid 4/14H SoO 25m [H] Soul Punch is a horde side guild 25m on US-Mal'Ganis looking for two exceptional healers to join our roster. Currently we are looking for a geared (560+ w/ cloak) Resto Druid and Disc Priest. We do require current parses, and at LEAST 14/14 experience. We are 4/14 heroic currently, and we raid T, W, Th 9 EST-12AM EST. If your interested in applying, feel free to drop an app @ soulpunch.enjin.com (its short) or you can contact me in game Dreamhacker#1761. Thank you! DreamhackerDreamhacker1 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 <Keine Neuen> Recruiting DPS and Heals Realm: Mal'Ganis - US, PvP Faction: Horde Guild Level: 25 Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Keine_Neuen/ Guild Website: http://www.keineneuen.com Loot System: Public zero-sum DKP system (details: http://www.keineneuen.com/index.php/forum/7-public-policies-and-general-info/62-how-does-our-loot-system-work) Raiding Schedule: Tuesday – Thursday: 8PM – 11PM CST Current Progression: 2/14 H Tier 16 Keine Neuen is a Level 25 Horde guild that was formed on Mal'Ganis server in September of 2007 as a progression guild focused on recruiting a mature and laid back raiding base. While progression and completion of all raiding content is the ultimate goal of the guild, a tension-free atmosphere is maintained at all times, and is just as important to the success of the guild. We value players who fit with this guild on a social level as well as on a raiding skill level. As a guild that is filled mostly with college students and working adults, we have a 21+ only policy. We do the best with the time we have, and this is a major part of our raiding philosophy - for us it's all about quality over quantity. We maintain a civil, respectful, mature, and bigotry-free environment, and we will not tolerate those who help create an antagonistic or negative atmosphere. If you like what you have read so far, we would like to hear from you. We are currently recruiting rdps (preferably a hunter) and a healer (either a resto druid or a healing priest) ►How To Apply: Please follow the link to our recruitment forum http://www.keineneuen.com/index.php/forum/46-recruitment-information-and-applications and post your application following the format in stickied “Application Information” post. WE ALWAYS READ EVERY SINGLE APP!!! Private applications can be emailed to applications@keineneuen.com. If you would like to chat with an officer first, tell any of the above or /who keineneuen and ask to be pointed to an officer or a deputy. ►More About Keine Neuen: We have a tight core of players who have stuck with the guild throughout BC all the way through Cata, but we are also very welcoming to new recruits. We try our best to acclimate new players in a way that makes them feel that they have found a potential new raiding home, in a raiding environment that may not be typical to most raiding guilds. We all get along very well with each other. After all, raiding is far more enjoyable when the raid team is able to joke around together, focus together, wipe together, and scream over vent together when downing new bosses or completing new achievements. The ideal candidate will read the following and think "ZOMG…that sounds perfect!": You are looking for a guild and raiding atmosphere that is the opposite of what one traditionally finds in 'Barrens Chat' and most other guilds. Your main interests are PvE progress, the thrill of downing new bosses and hard modes, seeing new content, the enjoyment of working as part of a well-oiled raiding machine, and the temporary prestige that comes along with advancement. You don't raid just for loot or to gear yourself up for PvP. You are planning on being around until you've beaten the current top-tier content in its entirety. You're not here to "see how this raiding thing is", or because you're suddenly bored with Arena. You consider yourself a long-term PvE raider. You aren't fickle. We may not go as fast or slow as you'd like, or use the "perfect" raid makeup that you envision, and you are OK with this. You realize that learning a boss encounter will involve learning and wiping. You read up on encounters beforehand and enjoy going over strategy in advance. Your gem choices and talent choices reflect your dedication to raid progression. You are able to show up on time and stay for the whole raid. You have excellent knowledge of your class and desired raid role. You are attentive, situationally aware, and have good reaction time. This means you know how to move out of AoEs, switch targets fast, not explode in the raid, etc. You really enjoy your class and desired raid role. You are able to follow instructions. You are willing to take constructive criticism (not abuse, we don't do abuse). You are also willing and able to learn from your mistakes. You are able to use Ventrilo. You don't have to talk, only be able to hear.Othinsson3 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 569 Holy Pally (7/14Hms) In need of a home. Hi I am Gibby, So yeah.. Im looking for a raiding group that does 2 to 3 days progression and whom need a core healer. -I am Currently 7/14. -I have not missed a single raid or been late to a scheduled raid this entire expansion. -I have a very reliable internet connection. -I have been doing Hardmodes since Ulduar. -I have Vent/Mumble/Teamspeak and skype. With a working clear headset. I'm very vocal with my cooldowns during raid. -I Know how to Use my Defensive and Raid cooldowns very effectivly. -Most of all I just want a challenge. Im always looking to progress with others that have the same passion. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Gibbyy/simple Logs: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal%27ganis/gibbyy/ Thank you for the time. Contact me ingame@ Gibbyy-Mal'ganis Gibby#1429Gibbyy0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 561 frost dk lf heroic raiding group As the title states im looking for a heroic raiding group i have full clear norm and first boss cleared on heroic twice with exp attempts on a few other bosses. I am good for any day / time except Friday. I am a good raider who does his research well ahead of time and comes to each night prepared. I am able to do multiple nights when need. Add my Battletag undeadjack#1360 if you have any questions, looking forward to hear from you.Idnttanksrry0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 <TM> Recruiting for 10H Now, 20M Future. There never quite was a guild like <TM>. After multiple name changes and roster changes due to everyone disliking one person in the guild, the guild ended up just not being the same. A bulk of us want to revisit one of the most enjoyable guilds we've ever been in and decided we'd reform under OUR name. The leadership in this guild is composed of the officer core from <TM>. The other players are some of the best players who raided with us through our ten guild names. We have players with 13/14H experience, who decided it was better to raid here then kill Garrosh. Basically, we gutted the cancer out of the guild and injected it with !@#$. Goals - Clear Heroic 10M SoO in a reasonable amount of time Improve our roster over time and build up to a 20+ man roster for next expansion Have a competitive guild for the new expansion. Actually enjoy raiding. Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-12 EST. Current recruitment needs: We're currently recruiting everything with the idea we want to have a decent roster as we push forward. If you're interested and skilled, we prob have room for you. Contact information: In-game: Rtrain, Hamanard, Hamdamn, Thertrain Real-id: Rtrain#1761, Methlord#1972Rtrain1 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 WTB FELDRAKE 120K Message in game: ScukacuckFelinestatus0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 PUG normal SoO on mal'ganis? Contemplating transferring here to raid as my server doesnt seem to need tanks and pugs are non existant. Are there a lot of pugs on malganis in a given week for normal SoO? And are there any guilds out there recruiting tanks? 557 BrM monk here, ty for replies.Apfel3 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 25, 2013 555 resto LF morning/afternoon Raiding Guild Gonna keep this plain and simple, I'm a 555 resto druid, without my cape yet, still working on titan runestones. Im currently 13/14N but I know garrosh fight. Guild just doesnt get enough time in the 1 day we raid to kill him. I know 3/14 heroic, and have attempted, Im looking for a server time around 7am for morning, or 2pm for afternoon, I work night shifts and those times are reasonable for me. If you got any questions to ask, my battletag is Jacobjake#1930. Cheers!Zaxbi0 Nov 25, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 <X-Raided> 7/14HM Recruiting for CORE Spots! If you want hardcore-minded players with a casual schedule, we're it. Lots of Mal'Ganis guilds claim to be 2 raids/week but actually do 3-4 during progression. Our DPS and tanks all consistently rank Top 50 on WoL. Several even hold #1s. We are under new leadership, and have killed two new heroic bosses just this week. The plan is to do at-least 1-2 bosses per week and get up to Garrosh Heroic within the next couple of weeks. We are currently recruiting for core spots for our 10 MAN raid team (we usually run a one or two person bench). There are immediate vacancies that need to be filled! Our current recruitment needs DPS (any of the following specs): Rogue, DK, Warr, Balance/Feral Druid, Ele Sham, Shadow Priest Heals(any of the following specs): Resto Druid***, Resto Sham, Priest....Other specs of healers are encouraged to apply Tanks: Blood DK, BM Monk, Prot Paladin If you're spec is currently not listed as an immediate recruitment need, please encourage to apply or contact the guild. Exceptional players are always considered despite class or spec! Please apply at http://xraided.guildlaunch.com/ or contact us in game (Austerity#1346, Cmin or Vulc#1612)Ciq14 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 Skilled MW Monk LF New Home As of the time I am writing this post I am a 535 Mistweaver Monk, currently looking for a guild to call home. I am interested in raiding SoO, but I am currently a senior student in high school, so I am on a relatively tight schedule. My restrictions are as follows: >Weekends are not mandatory, however they are preferred as I can raid for longer periods of time without any worry pertaining to schoolwork, etc. (until approx. 10:00 server time). > If I am raiding on weeknights, I must finish at approx. 9:00 server time. > I'd prefer a casual semi-hardcore guild that knows how to have fun but is serious about raiding and has experience. In return for these things, I will: > Be online on time for raids (30 minutes before), gemmed, enchanted, reforged, etc. > Will be an active member of the guild and will put the guilds needs above my own. > Will bring my A-game, prepared to give my all. > Be dedicated and committed to the guild and its needs. > Have a 90+% attendance rate If anybody has any questions, please PST me on my main toon (Anoss-Mal'Ganis) or add my battletag- anoss#1995 Thanks, Anoss of Mal'GanisAnoss2 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 572 lock LF Raid this week (pref w/heroics) Guild isn't raiding this week due to the holiday, so I'm free to raid with another group. I'm experienced with the first 10 heroics in Seige, and know how to play my class correctly. Please contact Austerity#1346 for more information....Thank you!Ciq0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 25m Illidan Late night guild LF DPS To keep it short we raid Tues-Thurs 11:45p-3:45a CST. Well over half of our raiders have at least 5/14H experience while the rest is at least 1/14H downed. We are recruiting good dps to push more heroics. We were two 10m guilds that merged to 25 this week to working into the next expansions Mythic mode. Looking for players 550+ with cape and at least 14/14N exp. If you do not have logs we might want to see you run a flex with an officer. Currently looking for: -Shadow Priest x1 -Boomchickens x1-2 -Mages x2-3 -Rogue x1 -Or any good dps with logs that isn't a hunter LOOT- We plan on doing loot council for heroic bosses while just free rolling on normal kills. We plan on only carrying about 28-30 people on our roster at any given time. Everyone will get an equal shot to prove that they know what they are doing and we will rotation some dps in depending on fights. Any interest or questions feel free to message me@ Stixnbrix#1725Eternalhate0 Nov 24, 2013
Nov 24, 2013 559 Rogue Lf Serious Raiding guild I have 14/14 SoO experience as well as 2/14 Heroic SoO experience, I know and have studied all the fights, hard working rogue available anytime after 8pm server; however, earlier raid times are negotiable. Also willing to switch to any spec to optimize dps. Find me in game or add me Nearra#1230Coroline0 Nov 24, 2013