Mal'Ganis

Aug 21, 2014 <Miasma> 10man Heroic SOO Guild is 11/14hm in our Core B were looking for some core people to join and raid in our guild. In the future we'll join Core A and become a 20man raid team for mythic raiding. Add me on Btag Billal#1492Vanquisherb1 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 ★ Gogo - LFM Friends Been a long time, Mal'Ganis! I used the RAF perks to power level some new toons. A lot of changes in the last 4 years of gaming, but the biggest... I can't see to find anyone from my friends list. Gogo#1951 if you want to add me. Love to catch up.Gøgøwarrior0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Top 20 player LF WoD Mythic Hello friends, I am Victorylaps and I currently play a Windwalker Monk with a Mistweaver offspec. I am an elite player who has been affiliated with numerous Top 10-100 25 man heroic raiding guilds including: <Ascent/Gong Show>, <Surprise Mutiny/Heart of the Cards>, <Legions/Eternal Reign>, <Simple Math>, and <Team Malice/Overture>. I will not waste anyone's time with trivial information, let's get straight to it. I am looking for a permanent home in WoD, preferably located on Mal'Ganis - Horde, however I will transfer depending on the opportunity. I will be playing Windwalker primarily while maintaining a Mistweaver OS and I will be playing my Shaman as Enhancement/Restoration as a main alt after my Monk is in full BiS from heroics. I will not play anything apart from Monk as my main class, however I may be willing to play another spec primarily for the better sake of the guild. Availability: Sun-Thurs Any time after 4PM EST (3PM ST) Notable Experience: Vanilla: MC, BWL, both fully cleared. AQ40 up to Twin Emps, 3 bosses in Naxxramas 40. BC: Kara, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, SWP (Mu'ru Pre-nerf) WoTLK: Naxx, OS3D, Glory of the Raider, Ulduar, TOGC: US20 Beasts (Pre-nerf), US48 Insanity, 12/12 H ICC, H Halion Cata: Did not play first tier, 7/7 H FL including a 10 Man group led by myself that sold 13 Firehawks, 8/8 H DS. MoP: 5/6 H MSV with hundreds of Will attempts. Top 15 US Blade Lord Tayak with <TM/Overture> did not play ToT or SoO but looking to come back strong. What I am looking for: I am looking for a guild who has been around for a few tiers at least and has had previous Top 100 or better rankings. I prefer the guild to be a tight knit group as I tend to form close relationships outside of raiding. The older the guild, the better. While I'm looking for a guild with a bit of seriousness I'd like to have fun while putting in work, I do enjoy the occasional trolling. Alt runs are a plus but not required. My primary focus is WoD, I have little interest in raiding current SoO content, however I will gladly jump in to prove myself if needed. What you can expect from me: Charisma: I bring it. I am always hyped to raid with a positive attitude whether it's farm or progression. Consistent WoL ranking: I have always been a WoL fiend. I have held solid rankings on a healer and 3 different DPS specs. While I'm aware that killing the boss is more important than my personal numbers I will always strive to squeeze out every possible bit of damage that I can without completely ignoring mechanics. I can personally guarantee WoL ranking if I'm playing Windwalker. Great attendance: I will always strive for flawless attendance, the only raids I will miss will be posted at least 1-2 weeks beforehand. Drive to min/max for myself and fellow guildies: At the start of MoP I played a huge role in my guild <Surprise Mutiny>, now <Heart of the Cards>. I donated over 400k worth of herbs and starlight ink in order to help guildies with Darkmoon decks. I worked with an officer of the guild and we successfully equipped all of our main raiders with decks within a few weeks of the expansion dropping. I plan on doing this with my WoD guild as well, I will always go out of my way to help farm for progression. Additional: For references, raidbots, and/or more information please contact me at Victorylaps#1620.Victoryl2 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill Need a HORDE Garrosh kill on normal mode. Don't need the loot, just want the achievement and the chance for an heirloom. Add b-tag: Skretcha#1776 PST me price and time! Thanks!Riptheclub0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 562LF heroic raiding guild i have beta access 562 (soon to be 565+) F mage with 14/14 normal experience, LF morning/weekend or late night (after 3 am) raiding guild. i am willing to server transfer. Ps; i have beta access.Saidey0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 <Shock> Recruiting for Normal SoO <Shock> [7] Mal'Ganis (PvP) Horde Central Time High Population We are a new guild looking for people that like to take raiding seriously but are also laid back. Starting out with normal, then eventually heroic mode progression to finish off MoP. Officer positions are also available. ** There will be some trials held to see who are raid competent starting August 26th** Eventually we will have 2 10man teams to roll into WoD to merge into potential Mythic raiding. Recruitment: Raid 1 - Druid (Guardian/Resto) Raid 2 - Druid (Guardian/Resto) - Warrior (Prot) - DK (Blood) - Monk (Brew/MW) - Pally (Holy) - Priest (Disc/Holy) - Shaman (Resto) - (((*DPS* will be decided after trials with Raid 1. Can still apply.))) Raid Times are: Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm 10.5 hrs of raiding per week and we expect an attendance rate of at least 80%. I'm trying to get a group of people that are laid back but also take PVE seriously. We have a vent server which every player will use to raid. DBM is required. About me: I've been playing WoW since the end of Vanilla and really got into raiding around Wotlk. I have Heroic progression since Wotlk. The reason why I'm starting a new guild? Previous guild fell apart earlier this year due to being bored and I always seem to be the one left standing alone raiding with other guilds. So now I want to start a guild fresh and pull of people that are truly interested in the same goal as I; progression raiding. Applying: You can contact me via in-game mail at Xoss-Mal'Ganis. Or at b-tag #BubbaGUMP2213 and I will hold applications online.Xoss2 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Anyone selling heroic Garrosh kill? As the subject line says, I am looking for anyone or a group / guild that might be selling heroic Garrosh kills on either 10 or 25 man (interested in both just for the achievement). Not sure what the cost is these days but I’ll just be trading WoW gold if possible. Just reply here, send me game mail, or post your battletag if you are offering this and I’ll get back to you soon so that we can discuss it further.Imtoopally0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Any guilds selling Ra-den 0 deaths FoS ? As the subject line says, I am looking for anyone or a guild that might be selling the Raden immortal achievement. Means zero deaths of anyone in the raid on the first attempt of Raden each week if you are not familiar with it. I think it can be done easily in a 10 man group these days. Will pay 100k for it if that's reasonable. I can also do account sharing if that makes it any easier to pull off. Just reply here, send me game mail, or post your battletag if you are offering this and we can discuss it further.Imtoopally0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 WTS: High-End Transmog Items Name says it all. In stock : -Teebu's Blazing Longsword -Glorious Plate Set -Skullflame Shield -Bloodlust Set -Ebonhold Set If interested - Send Statesmann in-game mail. TY for reading, good day.Statesmann0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold title says all. whisper character with price. not interested in any type of real-life cash deal.Vertebreaker1 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Bleeding Hollow Server is Recruiting for WPVP Hello, Mal'Ganis I have come to this server to recruit for both sides of the spectrum to combat in large scale world player vs player fun on Bleeding Hollow. <Ruin Gaming> has just recently decided moved here to this server but we lack volume in certain healer roles. We offer competitve and structured PvP advantage to any and all healers (especially raid healing classes). Come join us and reroll or regear if necessary. Many of the guild's members are currently rerolling as well, so it is easy to reimagine your character with heirlooms and some elbow grease. There are plenty of groups to join and plenty of fun to be had. We also welcome any horde players that are looking for more competition and less stale World PVP, as well as the goal of having competitive and balanced matches in the new up and coming Ashran PvP zone in the upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor. If you are interested, simply drop by and contact an officer from the guild. We welcome anyone to this server that wants to participate in active World PVP combat. See you on the battlefield. Awfeel, of <Ruin Gaming> on Bleeding HollowAwfeel2 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Oh Mal'Ganis Where Art Thou.... Discuss.Jisin18 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 WTB a few Heroic SoO kills Want to get a few kills + loot for my newly boosted warlock. (The warlock is on a different server but I have gold on this character on Mal'Ganis) Just add me on btag SwAgathor#1447 and let me know how your pricing works. Only interested in getting a few (1-4) kills so don't reply if you only sell normal kills, garrosh kills (norm and heroic) or those 10/14 carries. Thanks!Pyrrhus1 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 New guild "Incoming" looking for raiders Hello all I have just recently come back to WoW and brought back with me a level 25 guild, I am looking to form a 10 man SoO as fast as possible, looking for competent people with good knowledge of their class to join our ranks. Raiders will be offered guild repairs of course and casuals will be welcome to guild perks! Any looking for end game content please drop me a message in game! Would like to take a 10 man < Flex to < 25man is the main goal prior to Warlords. Raid days are TBD pending majority vote, shooting for weekend nights. Will have Ventrilo or Teamspeak up when raid forms! Thanks for your time!Slòtter6 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 WTB 14/14 SoO 25 Normal Run Looking to buy a 14/14 SoO 25 Normal Run. Send in-game mail or tell with price, loot rules, and time.Khorvain2 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 merging hey guys quick question?Did mal ganis merge with another realm already? if not what realm is it gonna be merged with a heavy alliance realm for world pvp or did they merge with low horde population?Aronous5 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 562 LF morning/latenight/weekend H guild 562 Mage 14/14 normal experience LF weekend or morning/latenight (after 3 am preferably) raiding guild. battle tag = Saidey#1866Saidey0 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Loading bar stuck at 90-95% Every time I try and log on everything goes smoothly until I select my character. At first I thought it was only Tuzk, but its happening with my other toons as well. I don't know if this is a realm situation or not, but I hope this is seen and resolved fairly soon for I wish to continue playing. I can't be the only one with this problem or ones similar. Thank you.Tuzk3 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 565 Fury Warrior LF Heroic Raid Team Hello! I am looking for a Heroic guild to go into WoD with and would prefer a competitive hardcore raiding team. I just started playing WoW again after a long break, and want to get back into hardcore raiding. Currently I am 14/14N in SoO but am researching all heroic fights so I will be up to speed. I am 565 Fury/560 Prot (have cape and meta (for dps and tank spec)) and am willing to use either spec that will benefit the raid team the most. I can make any raid times and maintain a 100% attendance. You can contact me through....Boognish#1492 Thanks!Boognïsh1 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 546 Prot Warrior LF Casual Raiding Guild As the title says I am a 546 protection warrior. I am looking for a casual raiding guild that is doing normal modes and flex raids. I cannot raid T/W/Th as that is when I raid on my main character. I am 14/14H on my main, currently 6/14N on this alt but I know all the fights from a healing/dps/tank perspective. I can provide insight to different strategies and have been of an officer rank in a few past guilds so can handle responsibility and leadership does not deter me. My ideal guild is laidback and friendly, with mature people who don't mind joking around. They raid 2-3 nights a week for around 2 hours at a time (Fri/Sat/Sun ideally). If I sound like a good fit for your guild please don't hesitate to contact me ingame or by leaving a reply.Wetbovine0 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 Scary Dangerous 14/14 N and 3/14 H Scary Dangerous is currently recruiting for 25m Heroic SOO. The guild currently raids at 7:00pm-10:00pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Scary Dangerous has a website, voice server, and guild repairs for members. For 25M H SOO- We are looking for ranged dps and healers at this time. All potential candidates need to be 555+, have cloak, and be able to make both raid days weekly. We need skilled players looking to grow with our community for Mythic raiding in WOD. For others: We are taking everyone on a casual level. The guild currently has weekly flex runs and a alt 10m run that we do as a guild. Our Flex runs generally bring anywhere from 18-25 people and people enjoy doing them. We also participate in Arenas, Battlegrounds, and do achievement runs together. The guild is an adult guild with a zero tolerance attitude. We have a large population on Mal'Ganis that takes pride in the small family knit community we have. scarydangerous.com - Please fill out the inquiry on the website so we can contact you. We don't currently have a crazy application process. We look forward to getting to know you!Orcnfleas0 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 WTB 10/25man Normal Garry Kill ASAP Hey, I'm interested in buying a 10 or 25 man NM Garry kill ASAP, please leave your btag so we can discuss. Thanks :) Edit: I have garrosh lockout alreadyIllusìons0 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 Anyone from Indiana? Post here if you are from Indiana. Indianapolis here :) facebook.com/elizabelleqtStarlyxo16 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 WTS Alchemy Kit Looking to sell my Alchemy Kit from level 1-600. Currrently selling it for 14k. Or best offer. Send me a message in-game if you're interested.Lightz0 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 Let run Burning Crusde like Old Days Looking for 5-10 people to run old BC dungeons, heroics and possible raids which only being geared in that expansion and having characters in those level brackets. I know I missed a lot of content as did many of you with the rush to do the highest raids for the best gear. Reply here if your interested. Id really like to at least do 5 mans.Baashen3 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 [H] Heavy Junkbox Farming Service Hello i used to sell alot of Heavy Junboxes, trying to gauge interest on Mal'Ganis Horde to see if its worth farming again. PST or send mail to Gankmeister Pricing per Heavy Junkbox - 35g Revered to 1/999 exalted: 21000 rep needed @75 rep per turn in = 280 turn ins & 1400 boxes. With Mr. Popularity: 267 turn ins & 1336 boxes With Mr. Popularity: 255 turn ins & 1275 boxes I would recommend farming kills up to 11999/12000 Honored. You can find more info on the faction at: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=156/ravenholdt-reputation-guideGankmeister0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 546 Mage LF Casual Raiding Hello, I am a vet - been playing since the vanilla days. I was raiding with one of the top guilds on my old server way back in TBC and am looking for a guild that I can raid casually with. I'm about halfway to getting my legendary cloak. Thanks!Hyruleforce3 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 WTB Level 15 Guild Looking to buy a level 15 (to 25) guild. Whisper me or send in game mail if I'm unresponsive.Satireny0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Best Enchanter on Mal'ganis LFW for twinks I have the best supply of enchants on Mal'ganis. I'm only missing a handful of enchants in the entire game. I specialize in creating lvl 10 twinks. I'm proud to say that i was the person who gave all of the enchants and even the twink necklace to "Areyouscared" the lvl 10 fury warrior who easily kills lvl 40's in a duel, and not only that but he can hit lvl 90's 100% of the time. My goal in helping people to twink is to make sure they do more damage than anybody atleast 10 lvl's higher than them. My record so far for twinking a lvl 10 tank was getting his hp to 3.7k at lvl 10 unbuffed. If you would rather going avoidance, I have the BiS twink shield enchant, aswell as the BiS weapon enchant, and dodge enchants for just about every piece of gear. I have farmed many hours to get all of the BiS twink enchants including the 15 agility to gloves and the 11 hit rating to gloves. If you're interested in some enchants add my B-tag then whisper me, and I'll see what I can do for you. B-tag: HeathPearson#1717Magiccookies0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 547 Combat Rogue LF guild That runs Norm SoO As the title says, 547 combat rogue with legendary cloak LF a guild so I can start gearing up from normal mode. Have full cleared flex and LFR multiple times. Please respond on here or in game, please.Vyrel1 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 To all players on Mal'Ganis https://38.media.tumblr.com/44a8c60c75bcd9f0044c7cc1935b2f6f/tumblr_mu2kg2GEUZ1sq467to1_400.jpgNystela1 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 [H] <Requiem of Alignments> 10/14 HM RL Who are we? Requiem of Alignments is currently a tiny guild, founded by three close friends. Each of us have extensive experience on different things: one with a history of 2 expansions of heroic clears as MT, one who has raided with a top 25 ranked US guild, and one who likes cookies (Oreos). Our philosophy and objective: We believe that the best part about raiding comes from thoroughly enjoying the thrill of progression and teamwork involved in it. We believe that everyone should be given the chance to experience such an environment, which LFR is simply unable to accomplish. To that end, we intend to be the ones to accomplish that instead. If you are new or have an alt, and are having difficulty getting into Flex or normal, we are here for you. If you are a veteran seeking a relaxing and friendly environment, we urge you to try us out. The acting principles that form an effectual raid group are reliability, determination, common sense, and maturity. We firmly believe that all challenges can be overcome with the sheer power of human ingenuity and teamwork. And so we shall put that to the test. Raid Timetable Friday and Sunday -- 8 pm to 10 pm EST (7 pm to 9 pm realm) Our reasoning behind this schedule is to accommodate those who can only or prefer to raid on weekends, and we figure that it is best not to start the raid too early or end the night too late. Qualifications 1. Maturity: By relying our success on the friendliness of the environment we provide, we request that you bring a proactive attitude into the raid and guild. We would also ask for your patience, and help out others if they make a mistake. 2. Coherency: If you have difficulty managing a part of your class or mechanic, we are willing to work with you. However, in order to do that we want to be assured that you are coherent, understand the basics of the game, and can follow instructions. We believe that coherency coincides with the ability to form the friendly raid environment we seek to build. 3. Doing your best: We ask that you have the mentality to do your best as a raider. This includes simple matters such as making an effort to further understand your class, optimizing your gear, and correctly following mechanics (IE not tunneling). We have experts on various classes who are able to assist you with such if desired. 4. Have fun: Seriously. You need to have the capacity to experience fun. 5. Bring Oreos. Contacting me personally. BattleTag: Victor#1303 (make sure to leave a note, or I may just decline thinking it spam) or Send me an in-game mail. Update: Due to multiple occasions of confusion, this is a home for alts to gear up in.Victorei1 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 WTB Norm Gary kill (Ahead of the Curve) 30k I'm looking to buy a Norm Gary kill (10 or 25) for mount, title, achieve and loot for my MS as this seems to be the standard for most guild carries. Need to have it done before 6.0 while mount etc is still achievable. Whisper me in game with details on this character or comment here. (preferably both) Edit: I'm only available after 7 on most days of the week.Treachery0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 wtt 100kg on MG for 100k on Kil'jaeden wtt 100kg on MG for 100k on Kil'jaeden PM' in gameFizzamos0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Conviction 10m 2night heroic raiding guild. Hello there. Here is a little bit about Conviction. My battle tag is Matt101gamer#1577 if you are interested in having a chat. Hope to hear from you soon! <Conviction>, is a Level 25 Horde guild, Formed over two years ago, we address raiding as efficiently and productively as possible. Conviction is a 10 Player raiding guild that raids 2 nights per week, at approximately 4 hours per night. We are looking for additional mature, capable, competitive and dedicated candidates to join our raid group. We have fun by achieving successful raids, and by maintaining a fairly casual attitude while doing so. We plan on going mythic mode when WoD comes out. Server: Mal'Ganis: Horde Central Time Zone PVP Server Raid Times: Wednesday and Saturday 7:00pm- 11:00pm Server (CST) Current Progression: Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Normal, 6/14HM leadership is 12/14 Heroic. Recruiting: Minimum item Level 565 with legendary cloak Tanks: none Healers: shaman, disc priest Dps: Mage, boomkin(with heals os) We are looking for any exceptional player who can show up on time and look forward to downing the boss also wanting to raid in WoD. More about Conviction: 1. We expect our raiders to be reliable, motivated, dedicated, mature, self-sufficient, competitive and able to take constructive criticism as well as providing feedback. 2. A stable internet connection and a working headset/microphone is required for all raids. 3. We expect all raiders to have Ventrilo as that's what we use. 4. Raiders are expected to achieve a minimum of 95% attendance.(as we take attendance extremely seriously) 5. We provide Raiders with flasks and food, pots are bought by the player. 6. We will not pay for your transfer to Mal'Ganis and you will need to be on our realm and in guild to raid with us (no cross realm, as this will cause issues as guild progression and come time for WoD.) 7. Have fun! And when WoD hits we can get the first few new raids down while having a good time and go mythic mode! How to Apply and List of Contact: Website: http://convictionmalganis.enjin.com/recruitment GM: Shannox Btag (matt101gamer#1577) Officers: thefuzzles Btag (fuzzles#1147) and startitan Btag(rev#1939)Shannox0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 578Hunter LF Raid team Currently 10/14H Horde Battle tag is Donormac#1467 Will cross server raid Until i can find a team i can Server transfer to.Donormac4 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Herald of the Titans Hello Mal'Ganis, I just finished gearing my mage up for Herald of the Titans, and he's ready to roll. I'm going to try and get a raid together sometime this week. I have a lockout with Algalon has the only living boss ready to go. Pst me in game or hit me up cross realm. Pontifex#1624Pontifex2 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 [H] Delirium(14/14H) LFM 25-man Current Progression: 14/14H Siege of Orgrimmar 25-man: Switching to 25-man September 2nd. We are currently rotating trials into our 10-man. Trials generally see 10-13 bosses each week (our sit rotation is based on need for gear). Raid Schedule (CST): Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am (During progression Tuesday can be extended to 1am) Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am Sunday: 9:00pm - 12:00am Looking to trial: Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman Melee: Rogue, Warrior Healer: Resto Shaman REQUIREMENTS: -575 item-level -Legendary completed -Similar experience to guild -Recent logs for Heroic content *If you are under 575 and interested in raiding we have a Saturday Heroic raid group (9/14H cleared). This group runs 6PM-10PM CST, if you are interested pease contact Skyylin. If interested, please fill out an application at http://deliriumgamingmg.enjin.com/applyhere Recruitment Officers: Skyylin, Lockn#1989 Itheiel, Itheiel#1887 ***Exceptional applicants are always welcomed***Skyylin13 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 557 Enh Sham - 12/14H Exp LF Guild Like the topic states, I am looking for a 25-man guild. I am 12/14H Exp with over 100 pulls on both Paragons and Garrosh Heroic (Guild killed Paragons when I wasn't there). My Main character this tier was my Death Knight (Ojntoast on Bleeding Hollow), so I know these fights already from the melee perspective. Looking for a guild that is at least 8/14H that raids weekdays between 7EST - 12EST. Add me Ojntoast#1442Ojnvodka1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Mottled Drake Selling Mottled Drake send me an in game mail 90k.Kristinanne0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Resto Sham, Disc Priest, Fury War LF H guild 574 Resto Shaman 14/14 N and 1/14 H. 575 Disc Priest 14/14 N and 4/14 H 573 Fury/Prot Warrior 14/14 N 4/14 H We are 3 friends who have raided together for many years. We are looking to go horde and would be willing to server transfer. We are all wanting an active guild currently doing Heroic Content. Raid times and days are flexible for all. You can contact me with any questions coconuts#1447 Thanks!Paislèy2 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 WTB 3 CM golds Never mind, got them!Notfreezing0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Feral LF Normal Raiding Guild (ilvl 545) I'm a 90 Feral Druid looking for a raiding guild doing normal modes. I'm ilvl 545 and have been doing Flex raids, but would like a regular group to raid with in flex/normal raids. I prefer 1-2 nights over Thurs-Sun. My current guild is defunct, so don't let that fool you. I also enjoy some pvp action on the sides so if the guild does organized bgs/arenas that's a plus. I've been playing on/off since wow began and am just back playing again over the last several months after several years away where my last guild had downed Freya with me as the main tank in Ulduar. I've healed and tanked in the past in raids. Although I haven't been doing either in raids now, I'm willing to do either as an off spec.Bróhan1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 [11/14H]<No Action Bars> LF SPriest or Hunter <No Action Bars> is a progression focused raiding guild looking for one Shadow Priest or Hunter to fill a recently opened spot in our primary 10 Man raid group. We are currently 11/14 Heroic, and we are progressing at a fast pace. RAID TIMES: Tues/Thurs: 8pm-11pm Server Time. 570+ ilvl. Please apply at http://no-action-bars.enjin.com/recruitment Or alternatively you can contact any of our officers via their battletags: Krixus#1381 - Guild Master Deathwarrant#1854 - Raid Leader Pasidious#1105 - Officer Kamikazebaka#1727 - Officer Amensoul#1568 - Officer We look forward to your response. =)Syphén2 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 HOSTING C-MODE GROUP I'm going to need 1 x Tank 1 x Healer 2 x DPS Add my battle tag with your experience I have exp raiding top 20 us and have many top US kills on my account I'm looking to finish up the runs be knowledgeable of the Challenge modes come prepared BATTLE TAG Brisky#1329Gorram2 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 559 ilvl Frost Death Knight Looking For Guild Looking for a guild to raid with during the rest of MoP and WoD. I have heroic xp and got realm first Rag and Death Wing kills in Cata. Played on and off in Mop, never got into heroic raiding because my guild stopped raiding. Looking for a guild who raids on the week days Tuesday-Thursday 8-11pm EST, who is doing heroic raiding ATM.Exfinity0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Looking for a full flex carry If anyone can do this please post when and price and I'll contact you in game.Thanks in advance.Vanthalos0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 ilvl530 Ele Shaman LF Flex/Normal prog guild I skipped all of MoP, I raided Naxx 40, Up to Sunwell in BC, Lich King, and H Dragon Soul. Looking to raid this content before its over! Bnet - Rambo#1316Maxblum0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 LF Guild on Mal'Ganis 566 ele shaman looking for a raiding guild that at least full clears 14/14 N weekly and has some progression in Heroic SoO content. I have done 14/14 N on 10m and 25. For heroic kills I have currently 2/14H for achievements. Est time player. Can msg me through battle net Phreekshow#1564Zeyphr4 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 LF raiding guild 561 iLVL...frost DK with 11/14 N SoO experienceBeerrdsly2 Aug 13, 2014