Mal'Ganis

Jun 29, 2014 <Avidity> 8/14h 25m <Avidity> is a relatively new guild on Mal'ganis (horde). We formed a raid core and started up two weeks ago, and are already have 8 bosses down. We do have a few members that we need to replace and slots we need to fill as we head into the harder heroic bosses. While we are focused on progressing through 14/14h before 6.0, our main goal is to build a solid raid core going into Warlords of Draenor Mythic raiding to be a server competitive guild. Our raid nights are T/W/Th 8-11 Server time (CST) We are currently in need of a few healers and strong DPS, melee and ranged. More specifically, we highly need a Fury Warrior, Mage, Boomkin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Druid, Hunter, but all applications of strong players will be considered. What we are looking for above all else is competent players with the capability to think as an individual. You will be expected to understand the ins and outs of your class and be able to prove that you can follow the mechanics while pulling numbers adequate to your current gear level. We need people that will be able to survive the entire boss fight, who understand how personal cooldowns work, and who can follow basic instructions when they are given. If you feel you fall into the above description, send a friend request to any of our officers listed below, or respond here. Please be prepared with recent logs and have mumble installed. We will give all applicants a short interview in mumble to see what kind of person they are, as well as look over their logs and characters before we give a trial. Lamerda#1424 (Melee Officer) Draktyr#1980 (Tank Officer) Horgg#1278 (Range Dps Officer) Korthaz#1685 (Healer Officer) We have officers for every role, but any of them will be able to give you an interview so don't hesitate to contact any one of us.Daeren1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 WTB Profession Kits I know there was a guy I bought like 20 some different kits from, I think his name was Hutch or Henry...idk, but if you're around (or anyone else) with *DECENTLY* priced profession kits, please let me know. I'm in the market to buy a few kits. Thanks in advance. Precizion#1293Precizion0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 575 Restoration Shaman LF H progression 575 Restoration Shaman (5/14 heroic experience) is looking for a guild/raid group to finish heroic progression. I am currently on Arthas-Horde and willing to cross-realm raid. My raid times are open until July 31st however I prefer to raid between the times of 8 – 11 EST Tuesday – Thursday and I do not have a preference with 25 or 10. I am committed to completing this heroic tier and attendance will not be a problem (unless life gets in the way of course). If you are interested please contact me through Battlenet : Gigolodev#1531Gigolodev1 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 MW/WW lf pvp guild Hello! I am looking for a pvp centered guild for RBGs (or arena). Will play either MW or WW (550 ilvl for both sets). Please message me in game with any questions, thank you!Zaknafiën0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 WTB Flex SOO carry run 4-6k per wing add me WeeKa#1321Boomxa0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 WTS 2.2/2.4/2.5 Hi everyone, i'm a 2700 current season, 2650 current rated Glad War. I am currently the realm's highest rated Warrior, and one of the top in the U.S. I've been selling many carries on MG the past month, and would like to personally invite you to try my service; if you desire a certain rating, and meet the certain criteria. Firstly, the character you want the rating on must be at least 545 ilvl. Secondly, you must play either Warrior/Boomy/Ret/or WW. Prices vary on the rating that is desired, and will only be compatible with ingame items(TCG mounts, gold, other !@#$.) 2.2 = 90k (Will get you 2.2 achievement, elite gear, bloody dancing steel enchants, and possibly Duelist.) 2.4=175k (Will get you 2.4 achievement, and guaranteed Duelist title.) 2.5=250k (Will get you the Prideful Gladiator's Tabard, possibly Gladiator title/mount, AND a huge pvpness.) If you have any other questions, please add me on skype. ---- alexeyzips ...or just whisper me in game/post on here. :^)Paradise1 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Anyone want this name? I was / am new to server, but haven't played him in months. Might change it. Let me know.Oberyn0 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 For the Mal'G Puggers Two things to be aware of for your raiding pleasure: 1 - Weekly Sunday Night Survivor Flex - 9pm The goal is to not get kicked. There are 3 heals. Tax them, They let you die. Death = Kick Underperform a Tank = Kick Give me sh*t = Kick AFK = Kick See if you can survive the whole thing. 2 - Monthly MPQ 25M Normal SoO Farm - Every 3rd Wed/Thu 9pm - Details: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11298139712#1Lovepony3 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 13/14 Heroics Tank LFG i tank on my main on alliance looking to go horde, if any guilds are interested let me knowDevastor1 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Ele shaman lf 9/9 Gold CM Group! 1/9 Gold Exp, just finished researching the other 8 and I feel very confident that I could get them with a solid group. Have invis potions, pots, flasks, open to advice, criticism etc. Reply here or msg me in game or add Veramesh#1449 to get in contact with meKevin1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 562 Ele Sham LF Fresh SoO tonight Hello all, I am looking for a fresh normal SoO tonight if someone is short or needs a spot filled. I am 8/14H on my main so I know all of the fights very well. Please hit me up at Angorr#1115.Shockahkan0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Buying Nerf Scrapbots (25m) achieve 20k Paying 20k gold for Nerf Scrapbots (25) achievement - I am willing to help get the achievement but would prefer you to have a group that you are confident can get it. pst me in-game or send me an in-game mail at Netherion#1982Netherion0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 WTB 25 siege clear for gear LF to buy a 25 siege full clear (reg or heroic depending wat you offer) for gear on a WW monk. Please not on tues or weds. add rhadamir#1102Lavela0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Do you need a geared tank for flex runs? are you tired of trying to find a tank for your flex runs? 584 prot paladin Rhadamir (heart of the cards) offering to tank your flexes if you take my 519 dps monk thru an equal number (dps is quite decent for the itemlvl). I can solo tank every fight in flex besides spoils and gal* (and sha unless you have exceptional dps). If your interested in setting up some kind of deal add rhadamir#1102. * if you have dps and heals capable of doing a tower witout a tank I can solo gal.Lavela0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Outrageous 14/14h seeks quality player(s) Hello! We are currently recruiting quality players. We prefer people with relevant heroic exp, and 565+. will consider less if you can prove yourself. We will be switching to 25m very soon, in preparation for 20m raiding next expansion. For now this spot may not raid 100% of the time(this is temporary, until we are ready to convert to 25 or 6.0 happens.). Depending on who needs loot, we will rotate on farm bosses. We use a loot council, based on the biggest upgrade for the group. Raid times are 9-12 server, Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat, invites go out ~8:45. We are a super relaxed group of guys, who just want to slay some dragons! Fill out the application on our forums - http://www.outrageguild.com/forum/ Feel free to add Sage#1642 or Defiance#1250 for info/questions after you do!Sagerz89 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 -- -- delete me --Taragonis0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 WTB SOO normal or heroic clear with loot pm me price battlenet id chrispoche #1759Bloodpleage1 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Outrageous 14/14H US#73 LFM Hello all, We have cleared Garrosh 10H in late February, and in preparation for Warlords of Draenor, have transitioned to a 25 man roster to recruit new players. Currently, we're at 13/14H on 25 and working towards Garrosh. Our primary interest is not 25 man progression right now, but rather building a stable and solid roster that will serve as a foundation for WoD. So we're essentially recruiting anyone and everyone that can contribute. We need you to have enough gear so that you can raid current content at a decent level with us, but if you're somewhat undergeared and have solid logs, we're definitely interested. Raid times are 9-12 CST, Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat, invites go out ~8:45. Fill out the application on our forums - http://www.outrageguild.com/forum/ Feel free to add: Defiance#1250 OR Sage#1642 OR Notoriousqed#1591 OR Luminara#1950 for questions or information.Lumiair15 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 <Mansaw Grizzlebeard> is Recruiting Here is a link to our recruiting Video made my the one and only BigDemus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-yX_vIwyvo&feature=youtu.be We are a bunch of professional adults, who are very good at kicking !@# and $%^-ing around. Some of us have been playing WoW since the beta, and we are a core group that has gamed together for 8+ years. We have begun to refill our ranks after the wave of Unsubs that came along with Panda Land, and we are looking for some *!@#ing kick $%^ dudes to raid and pvp with. Most of all, we are looking to add essential cogs to the Grizzlebeard machine, those cogs, ladies and gentlemen, would be you. Currently we are trying to put together an 10man. We currently do not have a Garry kill but are working towards earning one as a guild sometime soon. Now I will not guarantee you one during the first week. But who knows maybe we will get those people that will stick with us and we can bang one out the first week. We are down to earth dudes we wont rage out on anyone. Most of us have experienced every Normal boss SoO has to offer so we know how the fights work and know the strats to defeat them we are just looking for others to help down them so we can progress through heroics before WoD. The other reason we want to do this is to get to know more people so we know how it is to raid with them and what not and even possibly progress through WoD mythic setting. We do not have an ilevel requirement to join just at least be able to do your part in normal. We do not just do PvE alot of our PvE dudes also partake in PvP quite often so if that is you niche you will not be alone. And for our 10 man Raid group we are in need of atleast 1 tank 2-3 healers(one with an DPS OS) Possibly 1-2 dps. And If we have more then we expect to join we could even turn it into a 25man. If you are at all interested and want to come check us out, or just hang out for a bit, please fill free to add and contact me at Swetlemonade(Through ingame mail) Or friend me and contact me through Battle.net at LuckyOwl#1475 Raid Times will be put out once we find out how everyone's schedule fits into it but most looking at somewhere between Thrus-Sat 9pm to Midnight Eastern.Swetlemonade2 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 563 lock / 560 prot warr LF guild My friend and I are both 14/14N and are looking for a raiding guild in preparation for the upcoming release of WoD. If you have any questions/concerns plz feel free to pst me in game or add my real ID Bune#1980Mohn3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 569 Bear Tank LF Guild Hey, I'm a bear tank looking for a raiding guild. I'm 3/14H, wanting to get more into heroics - I'd like to clear 14/14H before the expansion. I initially stopped raiding as 13/14N around October (picking up a Garrosh kill in a pug in December), only coming back to it in the last month or so. I've been waiting for some friends to come back, but it appears that's not going to happen, so I'm looking for a new group to chill with. Raiding with a group of friends is pretty important to me; I definitely value a relaxed atmosphere. Any days are fine for me, and as far as times, I'm good with anywhere from 6PM-3AM server time. If you're interested, either post here, or send me a BattleTag request: Lolio#1427Lolio4 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 567 Healer LF Guild I can play holy or disc, but my gear is aimed more toward Disc at the current moment. I don't really play shadow because I'm not good at it. I prefer weekend guilds, but I'll consider weekdays as well. Reason why everything isn't upgraded. I haven't been playing for a few months, and only started up like yesterday. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMK1vHgpQI My old guild's first Garrosh kill from my PoV. Message here or ingame, I'll continue to check back.Zarâ2 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 559 Blood DK LF weekday raid guild Hello all! I'm looking for a new guild home to raid with. I'm currently 13/14N SoO purely through pug groups (really fun, right?). I know fight mechanics and my class, in and out. Ideally I'm looking for a Tues/Thurs 8-11 server situation (I'm PST), but I'm definitely flexible on days and times as long as raid start time is 8pm or later. I don't expect to be carried, I'm happy joining a guild that is currently beginning heroic progression or a guild that has already begun progression. If you're interested then add me on bnet: droog#1327 and ask me anything you want. I'm also completely fine going to a guild site and apping that way - I just haven't found any guilds recruiting on the forums that match my times or that need a tank. Feel free to respond in game or on this post. Thanks!Drogda5 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Looking to buy a Garrosh / SoO with loot 6/18 Hello, I am looking to get a Garrosh or SoO done on one of my alts tonight if possible. My tag is Angorr#1115. Thank you,Angorr3 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 LF Weekend Raid Team 581 Warlock LF Weekend Raid team sat/sunday currently I'm on Area 52 am 9/14H ID Lee#11198 for questionsSòrbet0 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 looking to raid again. Looking for a raid spot. Doesn't matter if I'm in guild or not. Just want to start raiding again. I will main spec Mistweaver. Off spec still not decided but thinking about brewmaster as I dpsed a lot with windwalker. Available Monday- Thursday 6 pm-11pm cst. 2 to 3 days of raiding is plenty for me. Just want to get ready for wod. I don't need to 've 14/14 heroic before pre patch for wod. But doesn't mean I won't try to get there. I will have my cloak done today just need to finish up a garrosh kill. Also I will not replace herbalism for another prof. Keeping it Until after leveling in wod.Kegsmash4 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 23, 2014 WTB 2 Challenge Mode Runs As title says, looking to purchase 2 challenge mode runs sometime this week. Please feel free to send me an in game mail or leave your battle tag here for me to add you!Juhgy1 Jun 23, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Chat Network! Got a reason why not? Hey all. So, i thought in relation to wow community, I would suggest IRC: I am an avid IRC user and have run several networks and been involved in the administration of several networks over the past 10 years. I would like to open a suggestion for you all to come and check out SwiftIRC Server: irc.swiftirc.net:6667 Channel #Wow Above is if you use your own irc client, i.e mIRC, IceChat, Colloquy Alternatively a direct link: http://qwebirc.swiftirc.net/?nick=wow...&channels=%23wow What we offer, we offer a massive gaming community that covers a multitude of games, we also offer an interactive bot where you can look up the armory by typing one simple command: i.e http://puu.sh/9FJmZ/ed207e23e6.png Use by: !armory Toon @server So come and check it out, i can also post an extensive guide to help out if people want to connect via an external client! Hope to see you all there!Lawlìet0 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 Returning Hunter LF 25man N raid spot Was playing with friends and old raiding buddies in a 10 man earlier in the year.. got 11/14 FLex and 6/14 normal before people stopped logging in and we stopped raiding. If there is any new guilds progressing still or guilds looking for a hunter for the future Pst me here or ingame LF 25 Mans 2-3 nights a week. no Weekends.. between 8-12 EST. oldserpent#1177Mambunda0 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 22, 2014 14/14 with achieve hunter LF raid group. The title says it all! I'm in a guild with my friends, but none of them are interested in raiding so it appears I'll have to look for an outside group. I get tired of looking for a pug every week and I'm interested in progressing this character further. My btag is Bloodorchid#1104 if you're interested. Thanks for reading!Sprïnkles1 Jun 22, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 <Delirium> 14/14H 10-man <Delirium> is originally from US-Skullcrusher formerly called <House Tepes>. We transferred to US-Mal'ganis mid-Throne of Thunder to be a semi-hardcore competive 10-man raiding guild. Throne of Thunder ended when we were at 10/13H and we've finished the current raid, Siege of Orgrimmar, 14/14H. Raid schedule (CST): Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am (During progression Tuesday can be extended to 1am) Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am Sunday: 9:00pm - 12:00am Looking for: We are currently in need of a tank to start trial immediately. We are currently in need of the following for Mythic 20-man/Warlords: Resto Druid HIGH Warlock HIGH Mage HIGH Warrior HIGH *Any exceptional DPS may be considered, DPS with geared OS highly considered. REQUIREMENTS: -575 item-level -Legendary completed -Similar experience to guild -Recent logs for Heroic content If interested, please fill out an application at http://deliriumgamingmg.enjin.com/applyhere If there are any questions that can't be answered by our website please contact Skyylin or Itheiel. Guild Leader: Jokerdruid, Joker#11187 Recruitment Officers: Skyylin, Lockn#1989 Itheiel, Itheiel#1887 ***Exceptional applicants are always welcomed***Skyylin2 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 21, 2014 [H] 14/14H <Haven> Weekend Raiding LFM 25m! Hey there folks! "Haven is a new weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis called Haven." Here's some basic info and I'll expand on our ideals at the bottom of the post: Progression: [10m] 14/14H [25m] 13/14H Raid Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9pm-1am Server Time (CST) Recruitment: We just finished out the tier for 10 man, and are now opening recruitment full force for 25 man in preparation for WoD. We just started 25s on 5/30/2014! All socials are always welcome! ... Streams: Want to see if you'd fit into Haven? Take a peak into our guild by watching a raid from the perspective of one of our members! Ferrington (Balance Druid) - twitch.tv/ferrington Fizza (WW Monk) - twitch.tv/fizzaums Rxmist (MW Monk) - twitch.tv/fizzikgames Themoneypack (SV Hunter) - twitch.tv/themoneypack Essay Time (By our GM Ferrington): ... If all of this sounds good to you, consider making Haven your home. Apply online at our website below. If you have any questions, feel free to post here, or add any of the battletags or characters listed below and contact us in-game! (Ferrington - GM): Ferrington#1482 (Fizza): Fizza#1118 (Rxmist): Fizzik#1212 Website: havenguild.shivtr.comRxmist74 Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 555 ilvl Tank LF normal raiding guild Since the steady decline of bladfists raiders, I may decide to sever transfer to Mal'Ganis. And hope find a new guild to raid with onward to WoD. My raiding experience began in DS where I went up to heroic Morchok and have been raiding up to SOO since. I've cleared up to normal Garrosh with Paragons and more normal raiding gear still an objective so I can begin heroic. I have done all achievements for Glory of the Orgrimmar raider except for Paragons. I have a 522 ilvl combat rogue (named Zymba) I am still gearing so he can have a possible dps bench spot in case of emergencies. And am planning on leveling a Resto Druid for WoD as well. I can raid any day between 8:00 P:M EST and 12:00 AM EST and use Ventrillo but I will download any other communication software (Skype, Mumble, etc) if needed to. P.S. I am below 18 in case anyone was wondering if I was qualified to join their guild.Hornchief1 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 555 Shadow LF Daytime Raiding Guild LF a Daytime Raiding Guild as I have a night shift job now.Valoría0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 WTS: Mottled Drake Mount Selling Mottled Drake Mount on Mal'Ganis. Message me in game or ID: Pimpcraft #1843Cresel0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 20, 2014 571 Bear druid 9/14 HM Looking for guild 571 Bear druid 9/14 HM Looking for a guild with similar or more progression in SoO HM im a very competent tank. i have exp tanking HM Progression/end content sence Pre BC. And have pushed and still am pushing very aggressively in up to date content. Looking to get garrosh down very soon I am also 9/9 gold CM's as a Bear Druid Times i am looking for. Wed-Sun Any time After 7 EST Mon/Tues Any time after 9 EST Trying to get a Ten man. 25m will work but dont prefer it You Can catch me On Battle tag! @ Brad#1937 i am Xrealm. Am willing to transfer when i get the money and after i trial with you guys and am approved and i approve your raiding style My character im looking to raid on But also have a protection warrior with same exp and ilvl http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Stickkz/advancedStickkz0 Jun 20, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Hpriest LF 2k+ RBG Group Class: Holy Priest, Unholy DK, Sub rogue Current CR: 1928 on Priest, 1780 for Rogue, and Dk is my least played toon sitting at 1100 however that is only because i dont actively RBG with him like i do with the other 2 toons. Ilvl: 547+ on all toons Battletag: disco#1502 Hit me upKrispnutz0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 563 Healer (2/14H) LF 25 Normal Raid Guild Shaman: 563 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Shugger/simple Priest: 553 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Rhoary/simple Monk: 561 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Crainne/simple All of them have the cloak. Willing to play on any of them. Have done 14/14N and 2/14H. Not super set on a heroic guild, but I don't want to be in a guild still working on early Normal fights. Had to take a break to move, but ready to get into a guild in preparation for WoD. I prefer weekend or weekday evenings. I am in PST so prefer later raiding times. I am pretty good, except for that stupid big dinosaur fight. He is always chomping on me unfairly. Add me on battle net with a note so I know why you are adding me so we can talk if you are interested. Battle Tag: BattleTag#12802Shugger0 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Selling 9/9Gold Challange modes 90k! A few main raiders in Overture are currently selling challange modes, 90k for all 9/9 gold. With this includes the title "The Undaunted", an Ancestral Phoenix Mount, as well as the class specific transmog armor!. Our group has done about 30 sales so far throughout different toons/realms which normally takes 2:30-3:00 time with a small break halfway through. The payment process is a deposit of 10% (9k) before we start and then another 10% (9k) after each gold challange mode completed, the final payment of 10% (9k) will be made BEFORE we complete the last cmode gold so in total 10 payments of 9k. If you have any questions or wish to schedule a run please add me on real ID at Cocoabutters#1767Cocoaspriest3 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 [H] <Artusamak> LF Heals to start Heroic prog [H] Artusamak <25> Mal'Ganis is looking for skilled players to finish up the expansion and help progress our 10 man group through WoD. Core is still building and is already 14/14N looking to get into heroics immediately. Time(s): Fri/Sat 8-12 CST/Server LF: - Healer (Disc priest or Holy pally) - Tank (DK or Pally) 550+ Il prefer. Add robertsorak@yahoo.com or Rob#1804Phurbie4 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 19, 2014 Transfer Hey guys, I'm thinking of transferring to the server, I've narrowed it down between here and Bleeding Hollow. I don't know much about this server so I was wondering if any of you guys can fill me in on what's what and such. Thanks in advanced! :)Nahlius2 Jun 19, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 LF chill guild Hey guys, im back into WoW. I dont know anyone on this server anymore, im a chill hunter. Looking for a guild that just pvps, looking to do some achievements, instances for !@#$s n giggles. I usually play in the mornings, my work schedule prevents me from raiding but that is soon to change! Atm, im so undergeared i dont want to raid just yet. So yeah, hit me up in game or add me Multi#1323. Im also pretty good at hearthstone if anyone wants to match up =pMulti0 Jun 17, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 565 surv hunter lf raiding guild [heroic] Hi, actually i am looking for a raiding guild, primarily for heroic progression. EXP: 14/14 norm 1/14 heroic (dark shamans on my main war tank [ ally side ] ) know strats (already read it on icy-veins) times: weekdays(all server time): after 9pm+ weekends: anytime (Except friday, still 9pm+) feel free to contact me ingame or send a mail (or try thetrooper if i am not on on my hunter)Jonschaffer0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 WTB Exotic Leather in bulk 2g per piece Hello, I am looking to buy as many stacks of exotic leather as you have available. Please feel free to COD them to me if that makes it easier. Thank you in advance.Angorr1 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 564 Frost DK looking at xfering to Mal'Ganis Greetings. I am on a dead (understatement) server right now and was looking at a few different servers, Mal'Ganis being one of them. Are any guilds in need of a frost DK? I have a 563 Blood spec also, though am much more comfortable as DPS (Would be willing to be the third tank on Shamans etc.). I have some experience in heroic content and can pick up quickly. I also have an ilvl 570 disc priest but would like to transition back to my DK as he is my true main. Feel free to add me on btag if you need more information. Easife#1995Easife0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 LF Bloody Coin Farming I'm from a RP realm and I can go an entire hour only getting 5 kills due to the lack of flagging. I've been to Mal'Ganis and had a great time picking up kills. If anyone is looking for a partner to hold back the anti-coiners, please feel free to add me so we can pick up some kills sometime. Koth#1662 I'd appreciate it. Be well, y'all.Yagarr0 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 536 Ele Shaman LF Flex/Normal Raiding guild Available to raid Monday-Sunday 5:30 pm - whenever. I have done all the fights on LFR and a few in Flex. Battle tag in game is Grume#1537Shockí3 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 545 Gaurdian with Heal OS looking for Normal Hey I am looking for a group that consistently does normals together. I know it is puggable but I'd like to do it with a group that will finish it together. As the title says I have a Heal OS. Hit me up in game if anyone has a match. TujungaAuto#1625Stayblack6 Jun 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2014 Any Normal Mode SoO guilds? Renewed my sub 3 weeks ago and looking to go into a normal mode SoO raiding guild. Experienced in WotLK during some heroics in early phases of ICC patch. -Currently 537 ilvl -Can provide logs if needed -Cant raid on tuesdaysRofldotz2 Jun 16, 2014