Mal'Ganis

Feb 28, 2014 Need Guidance Hello, my name is Overlord and I'm looking for a new server to move in with my friends. I'm looking for someone to aid me with my choice. Can you answer one of my concerns regarding this server? It would be quite helpful. If you could answer at least one of my questions, I'd be glad. -TL;DR: Is this server any good for me to move in? -How do you feel with your server? -Can you list pro and cons regarding the server? -How is the current situation with PvE, and, How's it been during the expansion? -Could you describe the community? e.g. Friendly, mean, bunch of scammers, good players, noobs, etc. -If you were to go back in time and start over, would you pick this server again? -Does the lack of alliance players atm impact your experience in any way? -Would you like to see more alliance players joining the server? -Do main cities (like Shrine of two moons) get laggy during rush hour? -Have you ever encountered log in queues? If so, how often? How terribly are they? -Do you feel that CMs/GMs check up on you enough? Or they ignore the server? -Is it hard to find a guild to start raiding from the ground up? Do you feel current guilds are organized enough? -How do you feel about the High population on the server? Are the benefits like commerce and group making worth being in a crowded environment? -Would you recommend this server to someone else? Thanks for your answers, I hope to see you around some day.Överlord3 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 28, 2014 Looking for Start 3s Affliction Warlock here. Looking for a start 3s team. Got in 14 games last season, 12wins. Now I am bit hooked. I am haste stacked warlock(x2 locks) and I play a few healer classes. Shaman, Priest and soon-to-be Druid(once i get them out of Balance gear). http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ðirtcheap/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Ðirtcheap/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Naturedomo/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Naturedømø/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Kidxøxø/advanced if you have low geared toon, will also do some mediocre carries on my warrior and dk alts. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Ratkingvii/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Yolosda/simple Dirtcheap#1540Ðirtcheap0 Feb 28, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 Need a RAF partner! I am looking for someone to do RAF with, somewhere in the ballpark of 2-3 characters! Time: Most nights 8-12pm est, weekends heavily Add me, Shmashed#1979 or leave a message here or finally, message me in game for details! Thanks!Pengshen0 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 Resto/Balance Druid Looking to Raid Just transferred over to Mal'Ganis and looking to raid. I've been playing WoW since beta off and on, with most of my activity in Vanilla (MC, BWL, AQ, Nax), Burning Crusade (Kara, ZA, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, BT) , and Cataclysm (BWD, Bastion, Throne, DS). I'm comfortable playing as either Restoration or Balance. I'm looking for the usual in a guild, mostly friendly players who take the time allotted for raids seriously. Thanks for reading, hoping to hear from some great guilds. EDIT: I do not have a very high ilevel (It's currently 513). I understand that many trying to progress cannot afford to let in someone with a low ilevel, but if you can, I can promise you reliability and commitment.Nitehoof4 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 we president now http://www.proraiders.com/ranks/index.php?spec=Fire_Mage&region=us 4/10 from malganis, we president now. godgatti appreciates the good competition.Mikehawwk0 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 <Revival> 13/14h 10m recruiting skilled RDPS As stated in the subject line, we are currently 13/14H 10m. We raid Tues-Thurs + Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am server time (8:30pm-11:30pm pacific). We are looking for a 570+ Lock/Ele/Hunter that can DPS notably above average for your class/ilvl while consistantly executing mechanics in a heroic environment. We are currently working on Garrosh right now. At the time of this post we are ranked #12 on Illidan and #212 US ten man and plan to continue improving our rank throughout this expansion and into Warlords. We will be expanding to conform to Mythic standards when the time comes. If interested, you can apply @ http://illidan-revival.enjin.com/ Before applying, make sure you register and login before starting the application process. If you register after writing the app, enjin may force you to start it over. battletag fuzzyglove12#1684Fuzzyshirt0 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 <swaq> <swaq> is now recruiting I want all the PVPers on mal'ganis! The guild is being led by Fancykek a season 14 gladiator! Come join and help me out on this movement for a strong PVP guild on mal'ganis!Fancykek0 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 27, 2014 Resto druid 9/14H xp My guild is going to Korgath for the free transfer from Darkspear and I might not follow so I could join my friends on this server. I would like to find a heroic raiding guild here if possible. I also would be faction changing to horde. My battletag is SneakyKat#1640. If people would like to message me ingame. 570 resto 559 feral 549 guardian 9/9 gold cm have realm best times on Darkspear. Would prefer a 25 man but 10 man with fine.Kat7 Feb 27, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 [H] 544 Ele Shaman LF 10m/25m Raiding Guild Just to preface, I quit the game right before Dragon Soul came out. I was starting to progress into Heroic Firelands. I came back to WoW some months ago, pretty late into MoP. At this point I've only really done LFR and I wasn't planning on raiding seriously. With WoD coming up, I'm quite interested to get into normal WoD raids and eventually into heroics. Ideally, I'd be LF a guild that is currently raiding normal SoO. If I only get as far as Flex, I don't mind, but I know what it takes to raid normals. As far as schedules go, I'd prefer a guild that raids during the evening weekdays. As for myself, I'm easy going and easy to get along with. I'm quick to learn and willing to go out of my way to change for the better. My in game tag is phtotrope#1409 if you have any questions.Rikudo1 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 <And Friends> 8/14 H Recruiting! <And Friends> is recruiting for 10m raids. We're currently 8/14 Heroic and progressing quickly. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Monday 7:30 Server - 10:30 Server. We're looking for: Ranged DPS (Preferrably Boomkin) Heals (Pref R Shaman or R Druid) Please have your cloak and be 560+ (There is some stretch there if you can pull decent numbers) ++ If you're a boomkin or a resto druid with a guardian OS, we REALLY want to hear from you. If interested please either send a mail in-game or add my battletag Dewk#1516Dewkk0 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 <Rack City> LF raiders! Fri/Sat 7PM-12AM WoD! <Rack City> of Mal'Ganis US is coming back for Warlords of Draenor and starting to put together a 10 Man group of like minded great players well ahead of time to get a good start. RAID TIMES ARE IN CST We will be raiding Friday & Saturday 7pm-Midnight with continuation during progression, so preferably you would work during weekdays. We're looking for people that are focused on the success of the group and not individually, expect to be very competitive but also a tight knit 10 man. You must play class to it's highest extent and be able to adapt quickly. Must have working clear microphone and headphones, stable internet connection and the ability to do what you're told when you're told for the good of the team and get things kills. If interested please add azarien#1923 on btag and also post a reply to this post. We have had top 100 kills in the past so we will only be taking the best! If you love achievements also huge plus :)Azrazel2 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 575 12/14H LF Guild The title gives the majority of the basic information, but I'll expound a little more on other details. Raid Experience: I've raided literally almost every single tier the game has had, as either a tank or melee DPS, with casual raiding on a ranged DPS during Cata. Vanilla: Everything up to Twin Emperors in AQ40, and Naxx PTR pulls (I had to stop playing shortly after the Naxx launch) TBC: Cleared everything. WoTLK: Cleared everything up to Heroic LK on 25, full cleared on 10M. Cata: Cleared up to Spine before we largely disbanded out of boredom and general frustration of a stupid and largely unsatisfying raid Tier. Pandaria: I missed all of T14, and most of T15 progression (I was overseas for work). Came back when my guild was working on H Dark Animus and was there for our first Heroic Lei Shen and Ra-Den kill(s). So far I'm 12/14 Heroic SoO looking for a guild with raid times and progression close to where I was. Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/60223/ There was not bad blood or gkicks or anything like that regarding why I am seeking a new raid team. We lost a few key members and were just tired of having to recruit, retrain, and hope we'd kill the next boss before someone left. My survival numbers are very strong, in the 95% range as far as encounters are concerned and can communicate and conduct myself according strategies. I don't care about sacrificing DPS when it's required and have generally solid numbers considering some of our strats and my roles during specific fights (belts, Malk soak, etc.) My old raid times were 10pm-1am EST Tues/Weds/Thurs. Chumpy#1318 if you want to contact me.Kochunk9 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 575Hunter/574 Rsham and 574 Shadow LF Guild Title covers most of it. Our current raid group has come to a close and thus we are looking for a similarly progressed guild (11/14H with 20%ish wipes on Seige) to finish out the expansion with and potentially go into WoD with. 25man would be preferred but 10 is fine as well. No Fridays or Saturdays. Logs Hunter http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal%27ganis/froggyfresh/ Priest http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal%27ganis/nubers/ Shaman http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/mal%27ganis/redprime/ Feel free to post here or contact us in game/via battletag Bulji#1846 bradley#1687 Redhook#1110Froggyfresh3 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 4 raiders LF a serious 2-night raiding guild We are a group of 4 raiderslooking for a serious raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week. The four of us have been raiding together for well over 4 years. 5/14 heroic all of us over 566 ilvl Our group includes: Holy/Disc Priest Holy Pally or dps DK (can join group on either toon) Arms Warrior BM Hunter (all of us are willing to switch specs to fit into the raid group composition that is needed) The four of us are quality raiders and would be a great addition to any 10man heroic raiding guild looking to increase their roster for heroic raiding in the next xpac. What we are looking for: - We are mature players (2 in later 20s, and 2 are close to 40years old) that have other family obligations. This is the reason we want to stick with only raiding two nights a week. - We are able to raid in the evenings after 7:00 CST (8pm EST, 5pm PST) - Our prefered raiding nights would be Wed, Thurs, or Mondays. With family obligations, weekend raiding is hard to commit to. We are mature players, so we understand and expect to be rotated out of some raids. We dont cause loot drama, nor any other power issues within a group. You can contact me ingame at Zivi#1155 or out of game using ZiviTheTroll@gmail.comZovi2 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 Titles??? I was wondering what the cut off point for titles were this season.It was my first season and it would've been awesome to get challanger to start myself off :/ I got up to 1700 and ended up at 1664 in the end.Just seeing how close I came *sigh I blow :/Hallucinated2 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 mooo what you guys think mooooo i like my name, you guys like my name? cow goes moomoo and hamburgers are delicious unless your watching your health then i dont recommend it *the more you know*Hambuga0 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 - 563 ilvl Tank lf raiding guild - 4/14 heroic Exp Tank looking for raiding guild 1. can't raid on Mondays or Wednesday (all other days are fine) 2. 539 ilvl holy OS add battle tag : KingdomHeart#1626Ageofempire0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 Holy Pally LF T/W/Th 5:30-8:30 or 6-9 Server Holy Pally LF T/W/Th 5:30-8:30 or 6-9 Server. Let me know.Privacy1 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 LF 2k+ exp 3s/5s members Lf experienced players for KFC, WMD, or other viable 3s. Also hunter, dk, hpally, rdruid for 5s. Pushing rating on both.Shejefus0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild Hello everybody, I have been playing for 6 years and i have spent 5 of them raiding seriously and raid leading too.I took a 1 year break and now i am back playing again and i would love to get back to raiding.I have my blood death knight 534 ilvl right now.I know all the fights even heroic ones as i love reading and researching fights,watching videos,studying the classes and their stats and anything that has to do with the game.I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild raiding no more than 2 days(any 2 days in the week but Friday and Saturday) starting at 8 server .I would like the guild to be serious about the raids and keep a tight raiding schedule.I prefer 10man guilds but 25s are welcome too.If you have any questions or interest please post here or contact me in game at evil#1919Orev3 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 WTB powerleveling @ Krasarang Wilds Interested in powerleveling from 85-90 Must Have High Itemlevel and know how to efficiently farm the spot (looking for the most exp/hr, sorry I dont want to have to pay to explain this method to you) Looking to pay about 3kg an hour. I can provide a different horde server other than Mal'ganis so we wont have to compete for the spot. Contact me in-game, Sapp#1194 If possible, Looking to start in about 4-5 hours.Grimestatus2 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 back after a long break, LF a new home Would like to get back into raiding. I've been out and in the past few months but now I really have free time to play for a long time. Would like to get back into raiding even tho the current content has been out for a while now. My I-lvl/gear isn't really anything to boast about. At the moment I'm trying to get a set of tanking gear together so I can switch my MS to prot. Not really a hardcore raider nor am I a casual raider. Looking to build my set up do normals/flex and then get into some heroics. Would like to join a guild that is just starting out so I'm too far behind everyone.Ulteir0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 WTS Reins of the Spectral tiger Wts reins of the spectral tiger send in game mail or message HarleazyWallzz2 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 LFM for challenge Modes I am looking for a team, to do challenge modes with over the course of this week, we are striving for 9/9 gold, still looking for a tank healer 1 ranged dps 1 melee dps post here if you are interested or message me ingame\ edit: and if not looking for people selling carries for 9/9 goldSapandattack3 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 <Solstice> (11/14 HM) 25 man LFM! ☼ Basic Information: ● 25 man ● Faction: Horde ● Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Solstice/ ● Guild Website: http://Solstice-guild.enjin.com/ ● Loot System: Loot Council - run by Officers ● WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Solstice/ ● Raiding Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday, 7PM - 11PM Central Time - A day may be added if we're close on a kill ☼ Recruiting: Solstice has finished transitioning to 25 man. We cleared 10/14 Heroic so far in the first two weeks that we've been together. We are eager to get back to progression on Siegecrafter; therefore, we are still looking to refine our current roster with players that are progression-minded and exceptional at their respective class. We do not recruit for the bench. (Our WoWProgress link has our current recruiting needs) High Priority: Healers: Monk and Shaman! DPS: Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Elemental Shamans, Hunters, and Rogues! Immediate spots are available - easy time to apply! ☼ Contact Information and Application: Applications should be filled out on the Enjin.com link provided above. In-game contact: Kiysu (Kiyix#1631)Kiysu294 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 560 Ret Paladin LF 10m/25m Raiding Guild I'm currently looking for a guild that raids any day from Sunday-Thursday, and any times from 6 - 2 SERVER , 7-3 EST . I have 14/14 experience. I am looking for a guild that is currently farming normal, or starting heroics. I have all of the heroic fights on youtube, I just haven't experienced them all yet. My ingame btag is skilliam2#1280 Thank you!Djbuggin1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 [H] <Phenomenal> 8/14H LF Healer!!! and MORE! <Phenomenal> is looking to add to our growing roster! We're solidifying our 10 man raid team to start some competitive raiding in Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar! We're currently looking to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday nights, with raids starting at 8:30-9:00pm and ending at 11:30-12:00. Loot will be distributed by loot-council. For our main group, we need the following: 1 Healer (Non Mistweaver/Disc) We're looking for the following for our SECOND raid team: 1 Warrior Tank (with a DPS OS) 1 DK Tank (with a DPS OS) 1 Resto Druid (with a Boomkin OS) 1 Holy Paladin 1 Holy/Disc Priest 1 Mage 1 Warlock 1 Feral Druid 1 Rogue 1 Elemental Shaman WE ALSO NEED ONE OF THESE PEOPLE TO BECOME OUR 2nd RAID LEADER! The intent is for this group and our core group to combine in WoD! Legendary Cloaks are a HUGE plus, and we'd love for you to have around 540-550 ilvl Experience is a HUGE plus at this point as well! Logs are a huge plus as well! We're looking for people with at least 11/14 Normal mode experience for our 2nd group who want to push hardmodes within the next two weeks! For our main group, we'd prefer 6/14 Heroic experience, but all exceptional candidates should apply! PST Velithayda, Gotredonu, Handlebear, Caddywampus, Atomicpanda, or any raider in-game to get an invite and set up a trial. Cmcconnell#1753 to contact me on realid!Velithayda19 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 semi-geared geared prot warrior LF stuff im a semi geared 563 prot 559fury with some heroic exp LF a group to do weekly normal garrosh kills i dont mind doing other bosses but at this point i dont really care much for actual raiding i just want to down this dumb goon weekly and perhaps looking for a guild to go into WOD withShamrockmilk1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 <Socially Inept> 11/14 HM Recruiting! <Socially Inept> is now recruiting for SoO and beyond. The guild was formed after the guild <Shadows and Dust> fell apart. So we took a tight nit group of friends and decided to start a guild. We have a laid back raid schedule but we have a hardcore mentality, we will settle for nothing but excellence. You must be able to take criticism, whether it is harsh or constructive. After one week of being a guild we managed to kill heroic Thok in 14 pulls and made serious headway with Siegecrafter Blackfuse. Though right now all strategies are mostly copy and paste, in the expansion we will have to be creative and come up with our own strategies and deviations to boss fights, we are looking for people who are well rounded and can adapt to odd situations and strategies. We are currently recruiting: 1 tank 1-2 Healers 5-7: DPS Raid Days: Monday – 7:30 – 11 Central Tuesday – 7:30 – 11 Central Thursday – 7:30 – 11 Central Website: dunksquad.enjin.com Contacts: Fclol#1367 – Galex/Fclol/Nimick Khlaw#1904 Hungrz#1138 Grell#1138 Karmaqt#1180 kalesto#1263 JLXSkorgen#1736Skorgen0 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 3/14 Heroic (562/552) Disc/Shadow Priest Hello Mal'Ganis! I am looking for raid spot in 10 or 25 man heroic raiding guild! Due to work I can raid anytime after 9pm server any day of the week prefer 2 week day and Sunday cleanup schedule but I will take what I can get. PST in game for more information or Btag is austn#1493Aüstn1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 25 Man Normal SoO {535+} Recruiting Now!! With a raid leader of 12/14H Team Flex currently 14/14N in 10man is recruiting for its 25Man Normal team to start gearing for the new expansion. We currently run our normal modes on Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 9pm Server time. We also gear alts in daily flex clears. More info can be found at http://team-flex.enjin.com/home we require 525+ for our flex teams, and 535+ for our normal teams. Come gear your alts!Mcproseph0 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Ele shaman, Ret pali, 565 ilvl for 11/14 hm. Hi there! We are currently 11/14 into SoO and wish to complete the content. We are looking for a great Elemental Shaman and a Ret pali with Prot offspec to continue on this journey with us. We are good players and we are on time and ready to go for raid. You are welcome to check logs to see that our numbers are great.. If you are a considerate person who understands that people put aside their time to raid, and you play well while keeping your feet out of the fire, we need you. We raid T/W/T from 6:30-10 server time. So if you are looking for a home away from home, pls message me or add me to Real Id at Lyfeblood#1506 Please and thank you! LyfebloodLyfeblood1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 567 resto Druid looking for h raiding guild Title says all 14/14 N 2/14 H exp resto Druid looking for raid spot in 10 or 25 man heroic raiding guild must raid 9pm server time can be any day of the week muse be this time or later pst in game for more information.Speirr6 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 571 lock 10/14h exp LF guild Due to RL changes i can not longer raid with my old guild so i'm looking for a guild that raids pref 2-3 days (friday.sat or sunday). The time frame i"m looking for would be starting at 7pm and ending around 1am(EST) . I would like it to be a 25m guild but an established 10m would also work . Add my btag for further questions vhd#1268.Vhd6 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 571 mage looking for 25m heroic guild as the title says looking for a 25 man heroic guild i am 8/14 heroic and would be looking for something in the same range. i can make raid times starting at 9pm server thanks. Also a 566 ret pally also battletag: Zerosum#1566Fword5 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 567 Prot Warrior LF H Guild Hello everyone, my current guild just went on a hiatus and now I am on the market. I am looking for a fairly serious raiding guild with a skilled group of people that really want to beat the game. Optimal raid times for me are after 11pm EST to whenever, and preferably not on the weekends. If you have any questions or just want to get to know me don't hesitate to shoot me a whisper (Btag) Zhayne#1177 P.S. 10 or 25 is fine, I just want to raid.Zhayne1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 574 Enh Shaman 10/14H LF H Raiding Guild 574 Enhancement Shaman with a 565 Resto Set. Have 10/14H experience in the current tier, looking for a guild that is similarly progressed. Open to 10 or 25 man raids, and hoping for a late night or weekend raid time.Discotron12 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 572 Ele Shaman LF 25-Man Heroic Raiding Looking to get back into 25 man raiding to finish off the tier and stick with going into WOD. Currently am 11/14 heroic and have experience on seigecrafter heroic. BT: Smileyryley#1796Rybread8 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 561 resto druid LF raiding guild .Heiferhealz5 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 7/14H Gerbitz Day Looking for RDPS w/ Heal OS Gerbitz Day is a 7/14 10man progression heroic group. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/311438/ Most of the team are real life friends which means we wont be scared to call each other out when someone screws up . Our primary requirement is that you be able to take criticism. If you're called out for standing in the fire or attacking something you're not supposed to be, learn from it and better yourself. Times: Saturday: 2:30p.m. - 7p.m. PST Sunday: 2:30p.m. - 7p.m. PST Recruitment Needs: -Ranged DPS w/Heal offspec -Boomkin (preferably with tank offspec) -Non-Priest, Non-Shaman Healer (preferably with DPS offspec) -Other classes/roles feel free to apply. If you think you have what it takes to compete with our current players, put in an app, and we'll trial you. We will be running a progression based loot council system (of which every raid member is a part), which means we'll give loot to the person who can best use it. That doesn't mean we'll be giving everything to a single person. Most of the distribution is done by only the members who can use said item. Things like raid attendance, previous loot, and raid performance are basically what's looked at when trying to distribute loot. You're expected to bring food, flasks, pots, gold for repairs etc...although these are provided for progressions encounters. Enchants and gems are largely funded by the group through selling spirits. We are part of Nailed It which is one of the top guilds on Mal'Ganis. If interested message me or Chows in game TujungaAuto#1625 - Me Chows#1342Glenmar2 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 537 Hunter LF raiding guild Just came back to WoW and transfered here to Mal'Ganis. Looking for a Raiding Guild that is looking for a hunter.Mitchelland0 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Druid Healer 543 lf weekend raiding guild And Frost Mage 520ish Raiding time must be around 5pm. ThanksWeerdo0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 [H] <Carpe Noctum> LFM Raiders ... <Carpe Noctum> is a new raiding guild looking for more raiders interested in seeing content beyond the Raid Finder level. We seek competent and reliable players who are able to play their class, show up to raids and contribute to the overall well-being of the guild. We are a group of like minded individuals with raiding backgrounds dating back to Vanilla. We are searching for more to join our cause - to progress through current raiding content and prepare for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are raiding Flex to gear up members to start progressing through Normal soon and Heroics in the future. We ask you to look up fights and come prepared to all raids, in the form of boss mechanics, character skill, and a ready to roll attitude. As we only raid 2 nights, we require everyone to show up. This is not to say that real life takes a back burner, but we cannot progress if we are constantly changing the people in the raid group. In return for your loyalty to our guild we offer all members: Guild Repairs Free Gems/Enchants for Raiders Camaraderie The opportunity to become apart of a cohesive teamIf this sounds interesting to you and can make our raid times please add me on Bnet Qonnor#1763 or Orminah#1584 our GM.Wetmonkey5 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Looking for 85-90 Powerleveling for alt. Looking for semi-afkable on my part, paying 3k per level (or any counter offers posted below), and if all goes well, I have 8 level 85 alts that could need powerleveling. Looking for Karasang Wilds powereleveing, I'll pass on loot, and even provide you with potions of luck. Please add me Daspian#1380 ThanksTofu0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 WTS level 25 guild <Exist> 7 tabs, 791 members currently Leave offersDreckstück2 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 [H]<Vintage>25m 13/14H 9hrs LF more <Vintage> is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We always consider exceptional players with exceptional raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and light schedule. Please apply at: http://www.vintageraiding.com! If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers: In-game: Stolioli@Malganis, Nhat@Malganis, Raiid@Malganis Battle-tag: Stolioli#1201 (mornings/evenings), Oldcastle#1144, Eric#12226 (daytime)Stolioli0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Buying Glory of the Orgimmar Raider Sat 22nd As stated i'm buying Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider, need all but 2 of the easier achieves. Add my battle tag with price Azarien#1923 willing to pay reasonablyAzrazel0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Bjam's Door-Breaker Got this to Drop, but my char is alliance so i no ones going to buy it. Message armanï (ï = alt 139) Will put it up on neutral AH for price negotiated. ty http://www.wowhead.com/item=87423/bjams-door-breaker#commentsLefich0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 WTB: 85-90 PowerLevel 5K EA As the title says... Paying 5K per level. i will tade u either 2.5 at the beginning and 2.5 at the end of each level or all 5k at the end of each level, your choice. i will not hand over 5k at the beginning of each level no exceptions. add me WeeKa#1321Sleepyeye1 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Recruiting tank for heroic progression <Infinite Perspective> 14/14 Is looking for a Strong tank for our 10 man heroic mode progression. Raid Times are Tuesday through Thursday 9-12 Server. Looking for 555+ For more details : PST Rillent or Omnijinx in game or message us via in-game mailbox!Rillent0 Feb 20, 2014