Moon Guard

Oct 2, 2012 Faction-wide RP ideas? With the discovery of Pandaria, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts in mind about RP events that could encompass the new things that have come to the Horde? Especially with Brewfest a day away, I think it would be pretty neat to get new panda toons out there and into the RP world, especially for those who might be having a bit of difficulty fleshing out their new characters. I was going to put something together, myself, but I'm not good with that sort of thing. Thoughts/ideas?Shenliu10 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Do this. (Slight spoilers) 1. Do the quest chain in Valley of the Four Winds involving Master Bruised Paw. 2. Turn your music off. 3. Put this on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE 4. Start the training montage cinematic. 5. Bask in the sheer awesome.Tadkins2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 I want to be a Mogu Because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZeiOQJ8WJ0&feature=relmfuArlifrex20 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Whoever created the character "Baloo" today.. Please consider freeing up the name to me. I have been trying for over 6 months now to get the name freed, and finally received a confirmation today while I was at work. When I got home, the name was already taken. I'm really heartbroken that so much perseverance was for nothing, and I am more than willing to offer up exchanges/artwork/etc for the freed name. I already have Mowgli and Bagheera, and Baloo would complete my character set. Thank you for any consideration, and if you know the person who took this name, please pass this message along.Mowgli87 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 ... why. Why the frak to i keep shooting fel lightning out of me? someone call a priest. Or an engineer. SOMETHING STOP THIS LIGHTNING! ps any end game warlocks know how to shut off that stupid lightning?Datocus10 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 90 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild 8/8H in DS Playing since Classic, raiding since BC. I spend a lot of time with the class i am playing and have held numerous WoL Rankings in Cata and WotlK. Best raiding achieve so far has been world #12 Gruul and world #15 Lurker. Havnt raided seriously in WoW since BC days and am just looking for a guild that can compete on a high lvl for the server. This was my RAF account so i only have a couple alts. Looking for a chance at a Trail Run for a quality guild to prove my skills and that i can be a core part of any group 10 or 25 man.Sisterearth1 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 A little help pretty please. I want Meekamu's surname to be Fireserpent. Every online translator I've found puts the translation into Japanese or Chinese characters. This does not help me. Using western alphanumeric - does anyone out there know how to turn Fireserpent into a Chinese, Japanese, or other oriental name without the complex characters?Meekamu8 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Looking for feedback - interest. Fellow cooks! I'm looking for select few, Horde side of course, who would be interested in making a guild for the express purpose of storing our cooking materials. Obviously trust would play a major role here, but there should be some out there willing to throw cooking mats into a shared bank with the understanding to only pull out what is needed for daily quests. I'm sure I'm not the only one whos bags are bursting at the seams with meats and veggies. Anyways, just seeing if the possibility of doing this is feasible and looking for a few select trustworthy individuals who'd have interest in clearing up their bags. This is an idea right now, so nothing concrete or set in stone yet... just looking for others who might like to do this.Shrilinda2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 wtb mana cannon wtb mana cannon pls.Tronei7 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Getting Off the Ground Hello again, fellow Moon Guardians. I have some questions regarding guild creation and leadership. Those of you who frequent these forums may have noticed my recruitment thread, whether you've read it or just viewed it at a glance. Whichever you've done, you may have noticed that I am seeking officers. Now, I didn't create this thread to ask you to bump it or comply with my requests. Rather, I am having some trouble getting off the ground! I've got my forum thread, a site, even an in-game macro. But none of it seems to be getting me anywhere, and it's got me a tad worried. I've had this put together for a couple weeks or so, but have not seen any results. So, some questions/concerns: 1. The guild master alone is not adequate for the leadership of the guild. Most guilds, if not all, have a stable core of officers, usually anywhere from at least 2-8... some even more than that. My question-- what are some methods one can use in order to attain officers? Is getting off the ground always this slow? 2. For those of you who have viewed my forum post and/or website-- is there anything that I might add in order to acquire some officers? I thought that adding the bit about "Seeking officers!" in the title might aid in the process, but I have seen no results thus far. The other thing that's been bothering me, is that I feel as though maybe people are having trouble interpreting exactly what I am attempting to bring to the table. Maybe this idea is too limiting? Would it be better for me to re-formulate my ideas to create a new, more open-minded product? I guess that is all that I have for now. I may think of some more later. As always, I am open to any advice or input. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.Ethelorne17 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 LF PVE Demonology Warlock mentor. I know this belongs on the warlock forums, but I rarely get any answers there. Any Demonology warlocks out there that could spend a little time and help me with the rotations. As I always find myself never going higher than 22.2k dps, and I am unsure where I went wrong.Cladriah11 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 For Avatar: The Last Airbender fans I'll just leave this here. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb81m8s8A41r9v4i4o1_1280.jpgLiupeng18 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 What's so appealing about the Monk class? At least in the early levels, I'm bored rolling my face across the keyboard. They're fairly boring, at least early on. What's so good about them?Tronei26 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 <The Shieldpaw Shao'din> Now recruiting! ... ... ...Hranu500 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Zen Music... Does anyone else just sit in the Shrines listening to the music and sort of zoning out? xD I could sleep to this stuff!Tiriél6 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Moon Guard Alabama Thread This is pretty self-explanatory. If you're from Alabama and play on Moon Guard, give a shout out for our wacky, slightly backwards state. Here's the caveat: since our state arguably only excels at college football, give a proper "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle" depending on your allegiance. Huntsville here. Roll Tide, son!Nikephoros33 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Funny song wow song DOn't be scared of the beginning it gets better. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mdFWE_BUYFurlbrow0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Molten Core Remember the days? Back in vanilla? I remember farming for Sulfaras's hammer or something... That moment when it dropped and I got the loot, membah them days... Damnit I want to do that all over again with this char I don't know I just posted this to see if anyone wants to do a full on level 60 raid or atleast go through it, or just to see if people remember the pre BC days.Gravsteel7 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Hozenspeak Profanity Filter Addon It has begun. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6759326065Baenhoof44 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 I am conflicted. Well.. As I slowly level away through Pandaria, I cannot help but wonder.. "Which side will I choose..?" And that is the question in the back of my head. I see Pandaren such as Chen Stormstout and all his epicness and he is quite neutral. I want to be red, and I want to be blue. There are two great guilds I have seen and both I am torn on. (Those are The Shieldpaw Shao'din and The Temple of the Tiger.) I mean, I don't really see why a Pandaren would join the Horde other than to be with Ji and all his awesomeness, and I see a bunch of reasons why they would join the Alliance. Basically, I need your help. I want to pick a side, but I want to do it because I have a good reason, not just because an awesome person on the forums told me I should pick red or blue. Thanks in advance! EDIT: This is about making a Pandaren Warrior by the way.Meez25 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 @Catelynne Though you should know that you're awesome. All your hugs make me smile! <3Delaynee55 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 (H) Looking for a guild. Yep, the title says it all. I am looking for a guild to call home because this whole playing by myself thing is getting quite old and boring. But since I haven’t much luck finding a guild in other places, I've decided to try my luck on the forums. I've got a great guild for my characters on alliance (<3 Infallible) but Horde is where the heart is for me and I’d like to actually play the game with other people on this faction. I enjoy pvp most of all and the occasional bit RP. Sadly, I don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding unless it is kept pretty minimal (I work a lot during the week). I’d like to join a smaller, cozier guild with easy-going, friendly people who will actually converse with their guildies. Oh, and preferably a guild who won’t remove me due to inactivity as taking breaks is almost required for me to maintain my overall sanity. Cheers. =PRinnysa15 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Zandalari I need to brush up on my lore. Why did Blizzard make them enemies again? Isn't the uniting of the trolls something that player trolls would sympathize with?Zalaashì51 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Anyone else having trouble playing minecraft Just tried to log in to both norm minecraft and Tekkit and it says my Username/password is wrong.. Then I went to the minecraft website and their servers are down. Anyone else having trouble?Rulona1 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 You Okay, Whovians? What did you guys think of Angels Take Manhattan tonight?Baenhoof28 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Do you feel guilty when you call out of work? I sure do. I've been sick since Friday and was supposed to go in tonight at midnight, but I called out instead. That should be the end of it, enjoy my night off and get better, but I can't stop worrying about who is going to do what since we run a skeleton crew on our shift anyway. I feel like I'm leaving everyone in a serious bind. Then rationality sets in for a little bit and I'm reminded people call in to work all the time, it's not a big deal. Oh well. I'm going to try to enjoy my night off.Grev13 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Dear People. Get your big / large / huge / whatever mounts of the FREAKING NPC'S! I swear there are so many inconsiderate people out there.Shrilinda21 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 [A] Challenge Mode: Any takers? Guys! I wanna take down these challenge modes, but I need a group to do it. tl:dr need frenz pls p.s. add me in-game if you wanna do challenge modes. p.p.s hi.Sojella0 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 @Orav Stop being a human warrior with a similar name so I can stop double-taking every time I'm scrolling through a thread and wondering what the heck I posted, only to find out it's you.Grev2 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 @Malothis THE ENTIRE FORUM NEEDS TO KNOW THIS. You're awesome man, I love this drake. So much love.Karob11 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Lore Question [Potential Spoilers] Does Riko die during the battle of the Jade Serpent? He isn't one of the people you rescue afterwords.Desrethia3 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 MoP almost didn't happen Apparently they were already planning another expansion before they decided to focus on Pandaria! ... - http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/8/15/3244037/world-of-warcraft-mists-of-pandaria-very-nearly-never-wasVicara71 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 [A] <Blood of Arathor> [RP] Winter is Coming ...Alezander57 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 A question for Horde Shaman rpers. In the rise of the Horde novel it shows the elements abandoning the orcs when they became bloodthirsty killers. What is stopping them now to abandon the Horde in it's current state? edit: Note, I know there are good orcs, but I mean with those Shamans who follow more of the hellscream ideology.Cladriah9 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 'Trim' and 'Athletic' pandaren ...Why? :< There is a racial inclination for size and bulk, similar to the tauren (of course, not on the same scale). Would this be as much of a taboo for them? At least, from what I gather in messing around Pandaria. So, MG forums, what's your take? Think of this as more of a character building exercise for one way or the other? Why would a pandaren try and slim down when 'size is power'? Are they satisfied with being that slim? Is it intentional? Edit: For wording, I guess.Vhelrillon241 Oct 1, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Wisconsin! Hey where you wisconsin players at huh? (Northcentral Wisconsin btw) Where its cold and road construction is a season.Rhalit2 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Break the tie: Art opinion! So I drew this artwork a couple days ago and the background kept bugging, so I did the background couple times. Ask my friends which is better, so far it's a tie. Maybe you guys can break it. Which is better! http://tinyurl.com/ShaLB With out a true background http://tinyurl.com/9yggcxf With background of sort.. I hate backgrounds, heh.Raistlinn1 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 World Boss Downed This Afternoon - Grats It took over two hours and recycling half the raid group, but we finally killed the Sha of Anger in Kun-Lai Summit with 261M HP which has a chance at dropping an epic mount despite all of the mind control, insta-mass deaths, many mobs of sha babies, hozen, kodos, silencing clouds and etc. Grats to everybody that showed up! Grats on the achieves. And thanks to the mini Horde raid that dropped by in the end. I'm not so sure we could have defeated it without every person that was present. It was a blast. The repair bills were well worth the time. :] Few little pics: http://imgur.com/a/bcqTN#0 Just wish I could have been around for the older world boss fights.Convallaria18 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Red Pandas... Would they be treated any different from their black and white brethren?Hohenzollern32 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 WTB [Gloves of the Fang], WC BoE. So yeah... farming a set for my Monk, and the only piece for it that I need are Gloves of the Fang. The gloves drop from a random Druid of the Fang mob in Wailing Caverns. Am willing to pay either gold, or give a few Golden Lotus in exchange for the gloves. Either faction will do.Melithiria1 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Lf blacksmith Im looking for some one that can make me the full masterwork Spiritguard set. I got all the materials, if you can please wisp me in game.Rhalit0 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 I'm loving all these dragon turtle mounts. http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9895/wowscreenshot20120929at.jpg Really, thank you Blizz. <3Melithiria7 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 The Trial. (OOC Thoughts) **Disclaimer: This is nothing more than personal thoughts and opinion that I am sharing.** I had finally completed the Pandaren stater quests and chose my faction, at first it was completely an OOC decision as I mentioned in a different thread. But after finally arriving at the Gates of Orgrimmar and listening to Hellscream rant on, I must say this hit a very deep emotional cord with me. I was disgusted and repulsed by how Garrosh spoke of all the members of the Horde. Like they were merely tools or a means to an end. I know that he is drunk with power and leading the Horde down a path of dishonor and senseless warmongering. But for Firepaw and I to be greeted in such a way, considering all we wished to do was help, was way out there for me. Leaving a sickening feeling in my gut. I became angry and could not log back on to my Pandaren for a while. But after some deep retrospective I realized what it was setting us up for, the downfall of Hellscream. It had been so long that anything in this game moved me in such a way, I was taken by complete surprise and after my initial reaction had passed I was very pleased that a spark had been set off in me by the game which had not happen in some number of years. The only other time I recall being emotionally touched by any quest was Redpaths Redemption. I must say, I am eager to see the Hordes' story progresses and what the future holds for them.Halvandra2 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 (H) Immortal Shadows Hello Moon Gaurd :P, Immortal Shadows(2) is a newly formed guild with the soul intent of providing a good place to either hangout with friends and also make new friends. In Immortal Shadows we do everything from starting a 10man raid team(thursday-Saturday 9:30pm ST-12:30 ST), running old content for xmog, PvP, and some RP. We use ventrilo and also are very social. We do not tolorate drama but we do like haveing a good time. We at this time would like to invite everyone who would like to join to either reply or mail me in game :). Ill update this for anychange when needed :) Also for more info on raids you can add Real ID-Mcn00ber@gmail.comKihlus1 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Question about Death Knights I have been wondering, besides lorewise, What the flippidy doo, makes them a heroic class? why are they still classed as such, A: their mechanics in combad is annoyingly redondent, They have not been to over powerd beyond that of a so called regular classs since early Wrath when blizzard placed the nerf hammer on them. so dear moon guard, care to let a casual like me understand what about them as a class makes them heroic? (besides they start as level 55 :/) also lore wise is it just me or do they need some new lore especially in the starting zone? hello blizzard lk is dead :CDatocus7 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 How are Orc Warlocks treated? In Garrosh's Horde, we have seen massive numbers of Warlocks, at least from an Alliance perspective. Most notably is Gar'tul (Or whatever his name is.), who apparently leads the Horde fleet in the southern Jade Forest. This has provoked a question: How are Orc Warlocks treated in Garrosh's Horde? I personally thought Garrosh hated Warlocks, but it seems that he LOVES them now, what with all Warlocks running around, when they're supposed to be all hidden and shunned.Fizzlefly11 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 Doushi I just wanted to say that I am already liking you and your posts. Feel free to meditate or whatever it is you pandaren do.Tadkins0 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 The Horde Legacy <25> Introduction: New guild, we started during the last month of Cataclysm and we just turned level 25 today. We have completed dragon soul but haven't complete it as a guild run. We are a friendly guild that are looking for all players who would like to meet more people. Recruiting: 2 Officers that can help me manage the guild and Core raid members. What we want to focus on: All PVE, some PVP, and Pet Battle Tournaments. We do not RP in guild chat but you can rp with other members in a party or whisper chat. Whisper or send me a mail ingame. Forum and Vent Coming soon!!Sintel0 Sep 30, 2012