Moon Guard

Jul 29, 2012 [H] <Big Plays> LFM for progression raiding Hey everyone! <Big Plays> is a brand new guild Horde side looking for a few more (3-4) to fill our ranks for 10 man raiding. We are a casual guild and will also accept anyone who wants to chill out and level our guild for us ;). Our current goal is to gear up through regular/Heroic DS for the next few months so that we can compete in progression raiding come September. We are currently in need of the following: Healer (with a ranged DPS off-spec) Ranged DPS However, we will consider any who are interested even if they do not fill the above roles. Our raid nights are the following: Whenever we feel like it. We're looking for dedicated individuals who take the initiative to learn their class and learn the encounters (and who currently have the gear to pull enough DPS/HPS to get through regular DS). We're not looking to baby anyone and we don't tolerate sloppy, constant mistakes. If you think you can handle that, then you'll probably fit in just fine. We're all pretty laid back and want to have fun, and it isn't fun wiping over and over again because your new recruit doesn't know how to not stand in fire! If you're interested and think you'll fit in, whisper or send a mail to Eralyne in game.Eralyne1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 An Increase in Anti-Roleplayers? TLDR: ZOMG WTF is up with the plethora of anti roleplayers? Did they grow over night? Discuss. ---- First of all, I would like it to be known that I do not share the sentiments of these individuals at all. I enjoy all aspects of this game, believe it or not, I actually enjoy PvP as much as I do RP. I have high level characters on several PvP servers as well as Moon Guard but Moon Guard where as I am not very well known, I consider it the haven of my creativity. It's the WoW server where I feel the most "at home" if you would. A few days ago I returned to Moon Guard after being away for a while, I have noticed a steep increase in the population of those hostile towards RPers Horde side. There are several zerg guilds which have sprouted up which are hostile towards RP and tout PvP over everything else, countless RP trolls and many more people with names which violate the RP server naming policy. I am usually the sort to not pay attention to it but I joined one while leveling one of my alts, I didn't know it was that sort of guild at the time and didn't find out until I got to watch someone get a new one ripped in guild chat because they used proper punctuation and capitalization while chatting. The only officer on went on a tirade about RPers and how the guild would be doing nothing of the sort, though the guild ad in looking for guild and the message of the day both had information about RP. I have also noticed while flitting around on my various unguilded alts that these guilds with this mentality are zerg recruiting, such as I will log in on an unguilded toon and within minutes I will be spammed with a guild invite from usually <The Forsaken Empire> which is the guild which I was talking about prior to having the anti-roleplay mentality. I'm curious as to what started this? Has anyone else noticed the change in the last year or is it just me? Also, why do you lovely people think this increase has happened, and why do you think they are on our server as opposed to a PvP server if they like PvP and don't like RP? This rant may or may not make sense, I have been up for hours but this is just nagging at me. Has it really gotten worse or do I have some fantasy ideal of Moon Guard in my head that doesn't exist?Tanathien70 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Classic Wheel of Time Series. Just finished Lord of Chaos. O.OAndry3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Favorite WoW hero? Medivh. "When a mage gets mad, a town disappears; when Medivh gets mad, a world ceases to exist."Rygaan115 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 MoP Armor/Weapons So I found shows some of the new MoP armor design/weapons and some of them, my jaws dropped. Here's an example: Not every models are finished and some are place holders. To view them, click "View in 3D" button. Have fun browsing!Raistlinn3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Pandaren Party Music? Found this on youtube..definetly not expecting this to come out of the new expansion. Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 (SNA) Lecture upon the Old Ways. OOC Intro: This class is intended to teach people more of the Old Ways, specifically the tales that arose in the Northern Headlands of Gilneas. It will not only be teaching druidism, but also how these tales influenced headlands culture, and the possible origins of the tales, as well as a bit about the people that carry them onwards. Six Nations Assembly Hosted: OOC Info IC Info: IC Intro: The following message is posted in both Darnassus and Stormwind. "Since the Kingdom of Gilneas was first established, there have been those who kept an ancient set of tales and stories: Perhaps even older than the kingdom's existence itself, perhaps hailing back to humanity's creation itself. The Old Ways, as they are called by those whom still practice them, are far more then merely primitive druidism: In this lecture, Ferenold Stormshend, acclaimed practitioner and Keeper of the Elder Path, aims to show why. " Time: Saturday, July 28th. 7 O'clock server. Place: Darnassus, opening gates. Requirements: None. Instructor: Ferenold Stormshend.Ferenold42 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 [A] WTS: Lofty & Merciless Legguards Dear Moon Guard-ians, For sale: One (1) Pair Lofty Legguards. One (1) Pair Merciless Legguards. That hard to hard to find, harder to forget special legging look, available in both Plate and Mail varieties! They'll be listed on the Alliance AH soon - but if someone happens to stumble across this message now and sends me a message, they can secure an insta-buy AH undercut price!Jemeildes0 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Hearken, ye sons and daughters of Lordaeron! A neatly written letter posted on boards across the various districts of Stormwind and Ironforge bearing a royal insignia beneath that of Lordaeron. "Long have I been gone from this world, fighting a battle against what may truly be the darkest threat our world shall ever face. I have waged an unceasing war alongside men and women who have seen far more horrors than they ever should, fighting against the tenacious Horde of corrupted orcs and their demonic allies from the darkest pits of the Nether, all to protect both fair Lordaeron and all of Azeroth from the tyranny of such monsters. Yet it seems I had fought in vain. I was not there to stand against the tide of the unthinking dead as they swept through our lands. I was not there to defend against the black-hearted Arthas as he slew his father and usurped the throne. I was not there when it was once again stolen, this time by an elf witch who has the gall to believe she is the rightful ruler. Yet here I am now, returned from the long war against the looming threat of the Legion to try and set aright what has been lead so wrong. There are those who may not have heard of me, or those who may have thought the line dead and buried when the plague of undeath swept across or fair kingdom. So if my words carry no weight, if my name has no more meaning, then I ask as a trueborn son of Lordaeron that my words be heard, that you those of you who read this or have it be read to mull my words. I am Archduke Teogenes Doraeus of the northernmost borders to Lordaeron, when the orcish horde threatened our southern borders I gathered the knights of my house and the smallfolk from our fields and marched to the defense of Lordaeron, and I did not stop marching until I had reached the cursed homeworld of the foul orc. It was on that blighted world in which I thought my tomb would be, yet I lived as others died. As friends made in the heat of battle perished, as the blood of noble sons mingled with the blood of commoner, as cowards were born and heroes were slain did I live. For thirty long years have I fought and bled for Lordaeron, for thirty years did the heat of the summer of my years give way to autumn and now to winter. Yet I do not feel it. The weight of time does not hunch back and shoulders beneath the press of years, my arm does not grow enfeebled and brittle, and the fires of my faith and passion still burn as bright as they did when I was a man half my age! And the passion that now fuels me is a belief, after hearing of the horrors that have befallen my land, my people I have returned and ask of you, you sons and daughters who have too long been orphaned, to once again raise your blades in defense of mother Lordaeron! If you come to my call you will not find an aloof noble, content to send you to die as he relaxes in luxury, I will stand alongside you in the muck and mire of battle! I will chip my blade on the armour and weapons of our foes and I will proudly show the scars of war that I earn in the crucible of battle! I will wipe the stain of the Forsaken clean from Tirisfal, I will grant amnesty to those of the Scarlet Crusade who wish to return to a normal life and execute those too dangerous to remain within our lands. From there the last remnants of the vile Scourge shall be wiped free with cleansing fire! Even if you do not listen to this last part, even if you reject what I now come to ask of you as a favour to myself, I will still fight and if necessary die for the land I love. I would ask of you, you children of our lost home, to make of me your King. I will not demand it of you, as only the callous of the nobility shall do such a thing, but if you grant me the privilege to lead us into glory, I shall do all in my power to be sure no more ill befalls Lordaeron as long as I may reign. For King and Country! Lordaeron will rise again! -Archduke Teogenes Doraeus, Lord of the North”Teogenes14 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Horde operations log. (Possible spoilers) I thought these 'Commanders' notes' were pretty coo, so I decided to post them. They are from the newly revamped Jade Forest. EDIT: ((It appears the Sha taking a toll on their minds by exacerbating existing emotions.)) Day 12 Honorable Warchief- I have assumed command of the fleet after Krug fell during battle with the Alliance flagship. He died with great honor, and did not choke his last breath until he learned of the Alliance defeat. The battle has taken a heavy toll on the fleet, but one by one our scattered vessels are arriving victoriously to the shores of this strange land. It is not on any of our charts. I have tasked our peons with the construction of a safe harbor from which we can make repairs. Day 13 A fat race of bear-creatures calls this land home. They are the "pandaren." Dalgan tells me that a pandaren was present at the founding of Orgrimmar, but he is always full of grog and lies. These pandaren do not appear to be a threat, but they have supplies which will be useful to our campaigh: food, wood, stone... If this indicates the wealth of this new land, then it will make a fine prize for the Horde. Day 14 Scouts have discovered ancient, unclaimed ruins backed up against the mountains that overlook the cove. It is an idea stronghold. I do not anticipate reinforcements from Orgrimmar for several weeks. For this reason I have opened the ancient texts and commanded our warlocks to begin summoning demonic forces to bolster our army. This show of force will no doubt intimidate the pandaren into aiding our cause. An entire battalion of Forsaken forces swam ashore in the dead of night, survivors from the battle at sea. It seems they are impossible to drown. The stench is overwhelming, but they may have their uses. Day 15 By now news of our victory at sea and discovery of this new land will have reached Orgrimmar. No doubt reinforcements are on the way. Our lookouts have spotted Alliance scout ships snooping around the debris field marking the location of the sea battle - they will likely come looking for their own. We will be ready. The pandaren have proven to be useless to our cause. They are not interested in the goods we have for trade: they turned up their black noses at even the most powerful of fel artifacts. My troops will need food, we cannot eat the corpses of drowned sailors like the disgusting undead. Pandaren arrogance is making my blood boil. I cannot seem to escape my rage. Day 17 The Alliance is coming. I can feel it. I do not know why - I have an overpowering sense of unease and dread. Something about this land is eating away at me. I have ordered my warlocks to summon a demonic observer so that we can watch the shores. They insist we will not be able to control it. I am surrounded by cowards in my time of need. Why do I feel such doubt? I swear my very skin is losing color. Day 19 The Pandaren sent an envoy to ask us to stop cutting down their trees. I told him that his people should've listened to my request for more wood, and sent him back with scars. Releasing my anger felt good. The Alliance is coming, and my time grows short. I must find a way to make the pandaren listen. Perhaps if I took something they valued, that would both show our strength and give us something to bargain with? Bellandra of the Forsaken had the interesting notion of taking their cubs. Day 21 Alliance gunship spotted south of our position. I have ordered our grunts to the guns. I will see to the defense of Garrosh'ar Point personally. I feel a great darkness inside me. The spilling of Alliance blood should bring relief. I am ready.Finaj23 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 PvPing comes to a crashing halt So I was really trying my hardest to grind my teeth together and gear up my Alliance Mage with some PvP honor gear. AV weekend. Perfect to 'hide' in the masses and not stick out like a sore thumb while contributing meager pitiful DPS and such. It's been a struggle chaining LOSING av's almost all day. Tonight though..... /BIG OLE FLIP OFF TO ALLIANCE PLAYERS! Damn Horde decided to turtle their base. Like... ALL of them. Long drawn out fight. Can't kill them. They can't kill us. Utterly Pointless. Managed to die... big suprise being as my gear sucks... Rez, ride back to the bottle neck and back off just a bit so I can take a drink. Next thing I see is a loading screen and me popping back into Stormwind with a 15 minute Deserter Debuff. All because I was thirsty and wanted a drink of Diet Dr. Pepper. ... I wasn't inactive... MAYBE 30 seconds.... FFS! /GIANT RUDE MIDDLE FINGER TO THE ALLIANCEShrilinda19 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 I believe Azeroth is; much bigger then we think, for it to be able to acquire two moons it must be hefting some pretty big gravity. specially with the size of the bigest moon.Hazel37 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Moon Guard League of Legends Thread Ctd Was the latest thread deleted or something? I can't find it; maybe I'm just tired. Anyways, anyone had a chance to try out Slab Bulkhead...Jayce...yet? His mechanics look kinda interesting, but I dunno. He seems like he'll either be weak as hell or the next Lee Sin.Audracy30 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Med'an - Biggest Warcraft Mary Sue? Hello everyone. I was recently reading up on Med'an, the current Guardian of Tirisfal, and boy, was I surprised about what I found. Now, keep in mind, I have never read the comic featuring Med'an before, but from what I read about him, he is the epitome of a Mary Sue, at least, in terms of a World of Warcraft character. Let's go through the typical "Warcraft Mary Sue" checklist: Hybrid of more than two races - √ - (Quarter-Orc, Quarter-Draenei, Half-Human) Multi-classed - √ - (Mage, Paladin/Priest, Shaman) Child of two lore characters - √ - (Son of Garona and Medivh) Owner of a powerful or prestigious title - √ - (Guardian of Tirisfal) Did Blizzard go through the checklist of what pisses roleplayers off, and design Med'an that way? Or was them creating Med'an in this way unintentional? (Which I highly doubt.) The concept of Med'an sounds like something someone could read off of an inexpirienced roleplayer's MRP. I... I just don't understand. What do you think, fellow roleplayers of Moon Guard? I sure hope that Med'an isn't cannon, because if he is, OH GAWD--Exalius26 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 [A-25] Insurmountable Odds is recruiting! The Insurmountable Odds raiding coalition is looking for a few more folks to round out our roster and help us progress through Dragon Soul hardmodes. We're currently 7/8 heroic. About Us: The Insurmountable Odds Raiding Coalition was founded in order to bring together skilled and dedicated raiders regardless of guild affiliation. Our goals are two fold: on the one hand we wish to make accessible raiding content that has been otherwise inaccessible to those in small guilds or no guild whatsoever. Additionally, it is our intention to progress through content to the best of our ability. We aim to prove that guild tags are not the final arbiter of raiding ability. We are not a casual raid group, we expect to down most or all heroic modes in a given raid tier, but we also do not ask for any commitment outside of raiding and raid preparation. Raiding is the goal, the focus, and the reason for this Coalition's existence. Current Needs: DPS Warriors Hunters Shamans (any spec) Exceptional DPS/healers. Schedule: (all times Central DST/Server Time) Wednesday 8-10 p.m. Saturday 8-12ish p.m. Sunday 7-10 p.m. Invites begin 30 minutes before raid time, and officially end 15 minutes before raid time (unless we've been advised prior to the raid that a player will be a little late). Contact Info: If interested please contact one of the officers - Arilarenn Riaan Onieros Siedra Heremod Chiasa We all play a lot of alts, so feel free to whisper anyone with the <Insurmountable Odds> guildtag or known members to see if we're online! We can be reached by in-game mail, guildlaunch pm, or in-game whisper. Feel free to visit our website at We do not take initial applications through the website, but there is quite a bit of information there for anyone interested. Thank you for taking the time to consider us, we look forward to hearing from potential applicants!Audracy489 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Let's play some Haxball, Moon Guard! Direct link to room: Or you can just search for it on the list and join. Password is rpftw Gogogo!Sharexia1 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 The story of Rygaan. ...Rygaan3 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 reserving 1 of 8Venita32 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 @ Gurvir Oh, wait...Hassieth11 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Moonguard Olympics Idea Up for Grabs I want to make clear that I don’t want to organize this. The idea sounded amusing in my head so I thought I’d just write it up and throw it out there in case someone wanted to nab it and run with it. It should be race based, humans vs gnomes vs orcs etc etc. This is to promote competition beyond just Horde vs. Alliance. 1. First there should be a shady organization that votes in secret about which city gets to host the games. There can be all sorts of scandals and politics involved in this first stage. 2. When the host city is chosen, the organizers should then figure out where the various events will be held (near, but not in the city so members of the opposite faction can participate without guards jumping them obviously). 3. There should be an over the top opening ceremony with fireworks and other silliness. 4. Events should include various races, running, swimming, jumping, riding, flying etc. There could be a relay race involving choppers and using a passenger as a baton. There should be judges and strict rules and horrible doping scandals and de-medaling if people cheat. I also vote that some silly events get thrown in, eating contest, hide and seek, some sort of rugby knockoff with very complex and vague rules where the winner is determined more on how well the team persuades the ref. The only truly serious and non-silly event should be a dueling bracket. Maybe war games as well? 5. At the end a closing ceremony so we can establish bragging rights. 6. There can be hilariously terrible color commentary and live analysis by retired “pros” and announcer personalities.Tyliss14 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Starting Zone Blues Starting zones are that one special place in game where you can say you finally got a firm grasp on the world. Some of them have memories of joy, others of pure hatred. My favorite starting zone personally? Alliance side, it'd have to be night elves (Teldrassil) or worgen (Gilneas). Horde side, it's definitely the Tauren starting zone of Mulgore. My least favorite starting zone of all time however, is the human one once you leave Northshire Abbey. I've tried leveling humans on all three different realm types and did not enjoy it whatsoever. It may be just me, but I did not like it (Note: I have done the full blood elf, Draenei, troll, undead, or orc starting zones.) What are yalls favorite and least favorite starting zones?Ariade29 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 Nivinar's Rp Rules! Since Nivinar saw this thread before, Nivinar wants to make one too. Rule One: Be happy. Do what makes you happy. But remember that everyone else wants to be happy too. So don't do mean things that make them unhappy, even if they make you SUPER happy. Rule Two: Have fun. Remember that we roleplay for various reasons, most of us just want to escape from the real world for a little while. Some of us are sharing stories, some of us are simply trying to be one with the world of warcraft. Whatever you are doing, have fun with it. Rule Three: If you aren't having fun, and you aren't happy, find somewhere to be happy. Go sight seeing for a bit and just find the little things that the game designers put in just to make you smile and say "Hey, that's kinda neat." Rule Four: If you still aren't happy, turn off the game for a little bit. And think to yourself. Are you really paying money to be angry? Even if it's such a tiny amount, are you really throwing money into that? Take a deep breath. Target why you are angry, and have a cupcake. Or a cookie. Even a muffin. Nivinar thinks chocolate will make you the happiest. Come back, smile. Rule Five: Not everything is serious. It's okay. Nivinar loves you anyway. She baked a cupcake for each and every one of you today, and will shower you with all the love in the world until you feel better. If you are having a bad day, Nivinar will listen to all of your worries until they melt away. If you need a hug, Nivinar opens her arms wide open for you and gives you a shoulder to cry on. So that, you can too, be happy. =) Amendment: Rule Six: If people start messing with you and telling you that you're worthless for attempting something in RP tell them to !@#$ off and don't RP with you if they feel like that. --- Gronnbane. Now to Nivinar-ize that statement. AHEM RULE SIX: If someone doesn't like the picture you are coloring, tell them to take their paints and go somewhere else. This is your masterpiece, and no one else needs to be involved in making it ugly with their hate.Nivinar67 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 29, 2012 What is your stance on revived characters? What I mean by that, is, characters that are Undead, but neither Scourge nor Forsaken, but simply kept alive by magic. Meryl Felstorm is an example of this: "Though Meryl is undead, he is neither one of the Forsaken nor Scourge. He was mortally wounded during the Troll Wars, but was forced by circumstance to survive as one of the undead. During all this time, he has kept himself "alive" by the strength of his own magic. "Finaj4 Jul 29, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 friday night social drinking thread i still need an outlet! talk about drinking, or food. i think we were on food chicken and waffles. where did that come from?Lito47 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Sir Aelrid Borrell, the Gryphon of Lordaeron the best, coolest person around he's so niceHranu35 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 What should I do before I transfer to MG? Hello :) So I have been in Kargath for a long time, and I made a character on here to see what it's like. Well, I love it, and I can server transfer. The thing is, I am hesitant. Thoughts like "what if rp items are more expensive in the AH?" "What if there is less PvP/Dungeons/Raids/etc?" "Is it harder to farm gold or items?" come to mind. Does anyone have any advice? Should I do something before I transfer? Do you ever wish that you were on a PVE server with less RP gear demand so you could get it cheaper? Anything I may need to pick up before transferring (Maybe an item that sells for a lot on Moon Guard but is regular priced on regular servers?) I am sorry that this is so many questions. Basically, I need advice. I am fine with the realm and everything, just wondering if some things will be harder to obtain. Thanks :)Elodie8 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 WTB Guild Hi, I want to buy a decently high leveled Guild from someone on this server (Level 10-20), I can pay up to 80K Gold, please email Thanks.Shaek0 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 More Drawing Stuff Well hello there..... I just finish this: And this is how it looks like on print: (looks much better in person. I just have a crap camera) Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 FTA The video About a week ago I did a FTA raid, At the end of the night all 4 horde leaders where slain, I thank all those who stayed after the first Garrosh wipe. Video was made by my good friend Shiorikyoko of Kalimdor for Night Elves. Thanks all for the help enjoy the vids. Part 1. 1st Garrosh attempt and Death to Sylvanas Part 2. Death to Lorthemar and Baine (silvermoon and thunder bluff) Part 3. Second go at Garrosh, Death to the Warchief Enjoy!Adorial26 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 [A]The Stormwind Army, servants of the crown. THE STORMWIND ARMY Interguild Project ...Maxen106 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Never knew something was going on here. Logged onto my Alliance character just now, who is camped at Star's Rest in Dragonblight, and saw this little exchange. Oh crazy Night Elves.Wurk11 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 <A> Experienced Tank/Holy Paladin LF guild Good morning Moon Guard! We're actually looking for a server to transfer to as well! We're currently on another RP server and, as most of you know, some RP servers are less than optimal for raiding. Who we are: We are a protection warrior and holy paladin with years of raiding experience (Hard Modes and Normal). You can armory me if you'd like, look up Baalus on Wyrmrest Accord. We are dedicated players out for content rather than gear. We are about the "Journey" in WoW. In addition to being a tank, I am experienced as a DPS warrior, having raided as Fury multiple times through each expansion. What we are looking for: Being from an RP server, we are looking for another RP server with a better raiding community. We are looking for a guild that will push content while allowing for a moderately casual schedule (we have busy lives!). We want a guild that is going to focus on achievements once progression is on farm status, and one that will complete raiding metas. We would like a guild that is active, that runs dungeons and PvPs together. How to contact us: You can post here, and I'll check it from time to time. Or, you can whisper me on Wyrmrest Accord if I'm online. I'd be willing to RealID potential guildies and do test runs through Heroics or old raid content. We look forward to hearing from you!Kugaine0 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Favorite WoW villain? For me personally.. it is Arthas. I've always been a big fan. And for some reason I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. The Lich King? Yes. Arthas? No.Rygaan77 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 [Server RP-PVP] The Feralas Offensive! The story so far... ...Tendael240 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Notice on Silvermoon Boards. [RP/IC] To the citizens of our fair, beautiful, and beloved city. I post this as a magister to ask you to lend me your ears and hearts, and the voices that cry out for justice. A warmonger known as Skysong has assaulted one of our own under blatant, power-hungry and self imposed rights to punish one of our own. The act in question involved breaking off another man's legs, and then having accomplices dig stakes into his legs to pin him as a trapped animal. We can not let this behavior stand! This is not what our people should be blind towards. Should you see this woman in our streets, berate them and let them know that you will not stand for this treatment of our own kind, especially in times of war and strife. Let those that seek justice know it must be met today. Do not let your voice be unheard. We can not have our own being tortured and murdered by the hands of our people. (( Purely IC. Just posting what would be on the boards of the city. ))Aheon3 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 For MG When I first came to the server I was an amateur. Didn't know a thing, but began to learn Made some friends here and there. And It made me feel all so swell. Even though I made some foes. I never wanted it to end so cold. So if never said this to you guys. You're the best MG, and you'll never die. <3 from Gozex Hope the little peom wasn't to bad.Gozex8 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Priest Looking for Guild. Level 85 priest lf social, not necessarily RP, guild. Simple.Maisseigh1 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 A thought on Transmog. I was thinking... perhaps they could implement a system where; -Plate users can transmog into either Plate OR Mail, and not just mail. -Mail into Mail/Leather. (-and possibly Leather into Leather/Cloth.) Thoughts?Nitani20 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 Advicee! Hello, can anyone suggest a red cloth belt that goes with my red set?Sapphire7 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 28, 2012 [A-RP] <Grey Haven> Happy Birthday ARGILLA! A flyer is tacked up on the notice board. On top is an emblem of three rings intertwined with a soft, grey ink. The following is written in simple yet fluid font, pulled slightly to the right. ...Salley500 Jul 28, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Gone for a few days I don't have time to log in-game and tell people individually, so I'm going to just make a thread for this. I'm moving to Canada, with a few detours to visit family, and will be gone for several days upwards to possibly a week. During that time I'll still be reachable by cell, to which 'folks in the Shieldpaw Shaodin have the number, in case some one needs to contact me for some absurd reason. It's going to be a long drive. Anyway, you guys take care. Catch y'all later, alligators.Bruce7 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Kadrick I was seconds away. I was waiting for like 5 minutes. Constantly refreshing and waiting. I hate you. :<Ferenold41 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Hi I'm Ferenold And this thread is now obsoleteFerenold10 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Need help with my pants (transmog) Hey everyone! So I have this old screenshot from Wrath that has a pair of plate pants and gloves that I really like the look of. Problem is I can't remember what they are and am having trouble finding them on wowhead. Anybody recognize these? That's Zom's Crackling Bulwark and the art style of the pants and gloves looks similar to the Ulduar paladin tier. Any help would be appreciated :)Tamaara4 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 - WTB Instant Statue Pedistal - Yes, the TCG "Instant Statue Pedistal". Willing to negotiate prices - going to 10k, 15k and 20k. Please send in-game tell or post here.Fortè2 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 What sort of music are ya'll listening to? Aloha Moon Guardians! What are you all listening to recently (or even right now!)? I'm enjoying some Infected Mushroom currently :PManaclaw5 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 So, blood elves ZDA2M2Q3MmRmYTczYTdmMzY5MTIwZDJlYzM5MjY5NmNjN2M3ZGVmNA==Mcsars69 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 The Queen's Gambit ~The Queen's Gambit~ We find ourselves in the Royal Gardens of Stormwind, where the ivory spires of Stormwind Keep pierce the night sky. It is the infamous garden where Lord Gregor Lescovar was found to have betrayed the kingdom. It will now be known, by circumstance, for another famous string of events: those of Lady Madelynne Albrecht, Duchess of Blackmarsh. Lady Albrecht, at the head of her estate in the plagued and sundered kingdom of Lordaeron, proclaimed herself Queen of the realm. Her claim was taken warmly by some and reviled by others, but none may claim that not a single soul of Lordaeron did not know of her self-proclamation of royalty. It caused tensions beyond measure that were felt throughout the whole of the Grand Alliance - leading some to even take up arms against one another in defense or rebellion against her claim. Tonight, she has decided to execute a man. His name is Claydon, proclaimed a deserter of her cause by Lady Albrecht herself. Word spread through the streets of Lady Albrecht's armsmen dragging a man in chains to the keep, soon reaching the ears of the lay-priests of the Cathedral of Holy Light. Led by the Lord-Militant of the Cathedral himself, the Clergy’s warriors came to investigate the matter. Naevius strode forth and demanded that Lady Albrecht show some evidence; some warrant from the king of Stormwind that she had the right to execute a man in the royal gardens. But he was ignored. He asked twice, thrice… five times. Each time he was ignored until the Queen demanded a duel, her knights stepping forward. Before a fight could begin, Chancellor Tenevus Stromheart, Master-Paladin of the Silver Hand, stepped forward and recalled the Clergy’s forces. At the same time, he condemned the Lady and removed her position on the knighted council of the holy order. The men of the church left Lady Albrecht to her trial to alert the secular authorities of Stormwind. As the trial of the deserter went on, word of it arrived on the ears of General Adroby Relindor, commander of the Stormwind Guard. He hastily made his way to the keep, trying to stop the madness of an independent lady executing a man within His Majesty’s castle; let alone his city. However, the mob following Lady Albrecht overpowered the Guard, pushing the General’s men out of the way as they made their way out of the keep, believing they could execute the man outside the city gates. The Guard and the Clergy rushed to the Gates of Stormwind, forming a line to confront the mob of Lady Albrecht. When the men and women of the false queen arrived at the gates, they found a wall of steel and horseflesh, the Guard and the protectors of the church not willing to let her pass. Red squared off against Blue in the Valley of Heroes, the tension heavy on the air. The chaos of the scene grew as onlookers rushed to join, the soldiers and aides of noble houses taking advantage of the public situation to voice their own opinions. Clergymen, Guardsmen, and Sunwhisper servants surrounded the mob of Queen’s men. In the confusion, the condemned deserter was shoved from the brigde that spanned the Valley of Heroes, drowning in its depths before anyone had realized his fate. The line of Guards and Clergymen broke as a new figure appeared, identified by the crest on his helmet and the colors he bore upon his surcoat: Lord-Marshal Maxen Montclair, the Duke of Westridge and Marshal of Stormwind's first regiment. Lord Montclair demanded that Lady Albrecht turn over her prisoner, citing that her actions were a breach of Stormwind's sovereignty in the judicial affairs of the land. Unfortunately, as we know, the man had already died. The Lord-Marshal’s countenance darkened as it was discovered by all that the deserter had perished. A verbal duel began between the self-proclaimed Queen and Lord-Marshal - Lady Albrecht refusing to yield in her intentions. As the gathered mob riled, one voice among them shouted that it was Lady Albrecht who should hang. Lord Montclair shouted for order, but it was clear that blood was sought by both sides of the conflict. Making a final plea, Lord Montclair declared that he would escort Lady Albrecht to Stormwind's Harbor where a ship would take her and her armsmen back to Lordaeron - not only from her breach of sovereignty, but in the interest of her very safety. Lady Albrecht, in a final act of defiance, boldly shoved her way past the mounted Lord and her armsmen followed suit - marching out of the gates as the angry mob flung rotten fruit, shoes, and other rubbish in their wake. The self-proclaimed Queen refused his offer. If the protection and laws of Stormwind were to be pushed aside and ignored, then so should they be withdrawn from Lady Albrecht and her armsmen. Maxen shook his head and sighed. "So be it."Maxen500 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Argent Tournament Pets Hello there I am currently selling any of the argent tournament pets Horde side to the Alliance players for 3k gold. If you are interested in purchasing any please contact me in game. I can purchase any of the factions.Kamiane0 Jul 27, 2012