Moon Guard

Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012
The Cult of the Forgotten Shadow "Evening my brothers and sisters, this insignificant servant wishes to speak about the Forgotten Shadow. Today we will learn about where we, Forsaken, are from and how we must transcend death itself. We began in the Shadow, once voidless souls given new life after our deaths. Brought back by the gracious will of our Dark Lady. We now must transcend death to give our full support. The way, and path is simple. We must follow the three virtues of our dark Faith. Respect, we guide ourselves by the shadow, and we do not challenge those closer to its ebon grasp than ourselves. To seek too much power will only destroy us, and to not seek at all will make us waste away. Tenacity, our goal as forsaken is too slay the living of the Alliance, and bring glory to our people. We look ahead to better serve our Dark Lady, and in turn better serve the Shadow. Finally...Power! Power is one of our many goals, but this means it must be gathered with a steady hands. One who grasp too much may gain power too strong for their use and collapse on themselves, and one that grabs too little power will fall behind in their own self empowerment, and thus you have no reason to exsist, and have no reason to better yourself for the Dark Lady, and are no better than scourge. If you stay close to the following of our dark order you will become one with the Shadows and gain Ascendncy! Faster, and deadlier than your comrades...You will be a great ally to our Dark Lady if you ascend. With your ascendency you will help lead the Forsaken, and Azeroth to a new era...But ascendancy will not be wasted on those who will not follow our path, or follow the will of our Dark Lady... My sermon has ended, go in the name of the Dark Lady and Shadows guide you." First Sermon for the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow, outside of the inn of Brill. Vainrin33
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012
Story: Reunion This is something I was working on quite a while ago and haven't got around to finishing yet. I realize the grammar and structure might not be where it needs to be since this is basically part of a draft. Still, I thought Moon Guard might like to take a gander, so I posted it. Reunion Against the fading light of day a lone mounted figure rode. The beast of burden situated beneath this shadowy traveler resembled a horse, but its hooves were shod by encrusted ice that ran up its powerful legs. It brayed defiantly once, throwing its horned head back, flaring its glowing eyes, and raising its black body from the ground to kick its front legs. However, the figure remained perched atop it, undisturbed and still. After its short outburst the beast resumed its steady trot across the hardpan of Durotar. Gizzlethek stared through his spy glass at the strange horse and its rider. He couldn’t make out as much as he would have liked. The rider wore a heavy helm covering the face and a long cloak made from animal hides. Were he to guess Gizzlethek would have reckoned the rider to be female given the gentle curves he could make out from underneath the travel gear. Most alarming was the cruel looking axe strapped to the rider’s back. Perhaps a trick of the vanishing sun reflected on the scored metal, but the axe looked to swim in ghostly flame. Calculating the speed of the traveler and the pace his old kodo pulled his wagon Gizzlethek figured that they wouldn’t pass too close to each other. He was thankful they wouldn’t meet. Gizzlethek had opted to drive his wagon full of goods to Orgrimmar alone this year. He was far from a young goblin anymore and he was looking for one last good haul to retire on. Many of his kin would be heading to Northrend soon seeking the riches of war, but Gizzlethek had seen enough in his day. Too many strangers like the rider in the distance had been traveling the parched land of Durotar lately and Gizzlethek felt it a bad sign. “Travel as far as you can and see what you want to see, seek what you want to seek as long as you don’t seek me.” Gizzlethek mumbled under his breath still peering through his spy glass. Those superstitious words were meant to ward off ghosts and Gizzlethek felt them appropriate as of late. He wasn’t entirely convinced these riders weren’t spirits seeking their final resting place. A chill took him before he finally put his viewing device away. “Find your peace.” Gizzlethek said. “And trouble us no more.” With that final thought he turned his attentions back to his wagon and concerned himself with the rider no more. Drunsarg1
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012
[A] The Stormwind Guard. Now recruiting! That's right! The Stormwind Guard is looking to beef up its ranks with some fine men and women of the Alliance! Do you long to serve your city? Do you wish to do more with your life? Do you wish to bring wrong doers to justice? Do you wish to have the choice to stay in Stormwind, or go abroad to defend her interests? If so, Then the Stormwind Guard is the Alliance Military Regiment for YOU! What has the 'Guard' done recently to increase performance and better serve the Kingdom? Formed new alliances with militaries of other races! That's right, the Guard now has a Darnassian sentinal division and a Draenei Anchorite(Anchorite name is only a place holder, name will likely change) division! These divisions will be on 'loan' to the Guard indefinately, as long as their people wish to continue serving, not only their own people, but the people of Stormwind as well! Other divisions within the Guard Infantry Medical Magi Tactical Cleric(New holy division, name may change) Cavalry(New mounted division) All units within each division may be in one other division at the same time. (Example, Someone could be in Infantry and Tactical) ((The Stormwind Guard is a level 13, heavy roleplay guild. We take part in RP in and out of Stormwind. Some 'campaign' events may take us out of the city for days or even weeks at a time. If Campaign styled RP isn't your thing, we still maintain a presence in Stormwind during campaign events. We accept all human, dwarf and gnome classes (though some may have to RP as different classes, such as a Warlock RPing as a mage.) All Worgen classes, as long as said player understands the nature of worgen RP. And now, we will be openly recruiting Elves and Draenei to the Guard to fill the Darnassian Sentinels and Draenei Anchorite divisions. Will not be accepting Elf or Draenei Death Knight's at this time. We have also loosened up on the 'no corruption' policy. While we are not okay with someone being in the guard to simply try to take us down, or give us a bad name, we are okay with someone who is in the guard and might get into trouble. Such as drug use, minor theft, assault and things of that nature. If you plan something bigger once in the guard, we do request you bring it to the officers OOC first, to ensure that it won't have a negative impact on the Guard as a whole.)) ((Now the short requirements.)) ((Level 14 heavy military styled RP guild. We accept all races and classes with the exception of Night Elf and Draenei Death Knights. Minimum level requirement, 15. Minimum Death Knight level requirement, 65 and firm understanding of Death Knight lore. If you wish to know more, contact Adroby, Levimorne, Lilliahraith, Ferotic, or Endarith. )) ((Guard website application required. Ask an officer or any member of the guard for the web-address for the Stormwind Guard Website!)) [A side note: this post is strictly for recruitment, not for forum trolls or those wishing to tear the Guard down. If you wish to insult me, please log into game, send me a whisper and do it there.] Adroby266
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012
Garrosh'Kar deactived from service I'll start off first to say that the Garrosh'kar is not disbanding, we're not falling apart or anything like the such. Many of our members have gotten the Pre-Xpac blues, I myself am suffering heavily from it and as such we've all gone off to do other things until MoP is released; These wait times between expansions are murder in all seriousness. The guild is falling into a deactivation phase until MoP, very similar to what the Mountain Guard did and as such until MoP is released we will not take anymore members into the guild and members who find the lack of active state unappealing may leave the guild for the time being and return again, our doors are open to our returning members. Once MoP is released we'll be back on and doing or thing again, our storyline unfortunately calls for MoP to be out before we can get into any real roleplay and this is what's hindered us. However many of our guild have expressed concerns about possibly transferring to WA once the new Xpac hits the market. In case this is a final goodbye to you all Moon Guard, we just wanted to say that we've all had a blast. To those of you whom have come around and participated in our guild RP events and PvP events we thank you and give many thanks to our rival guilds: Sha'Nash, The First Regiment, and Shattered Oath because without you all none of the great RP we've all had together would have even been possible. The Antu Bloodguard, Warscar Reach, and Wraith Heart Exiles have been great allies to us in our time of RP and together we had amazing RP sessions just like with our enemies! We will in any case miss you all and look forward to our possible return, if we don't we'll miss many of you many more times. Again thank you to all of those who participated in our events and came around to enjoy the oppressive Orc atmosphere and conflicting RP we brought into Orgrimmar. I can say that I am proud to have led the only all Orc guild on Moon Guard and the most successful one in a long period of time(That is no easy feat to accomplish I can assure you), I am proud of my esteemed officer corps who handled and resolved issues with me, and I am proud of all our lower ranking members because without our spine we would have been nothing. Some names I'd like to recognize for their esteemed service. Sarvrik, Krunn, Dregg, Gremar, Brogarrth, Kagamaz, Rheka, and Torgh. I love each of you very much. A special thanks to Kazarasa for being there again with the Garrosh;kar, it's great to have been Garrosh'kar. Long live Hellscream because he's the best, Waraxe. Waraxe20
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012
An open letter to Tyrande Whisperwind What in Arthas' name did you just say about me, you little treehugging concubine? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Razuvious Academy and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Scarlet Crusade and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in biological warfare and I'm the top Death Knight in the entire Scourge. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that crap about me over the postal service? Think again, hippie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cultists across Teldrassil and your location is being traced right now by shades so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, girl. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my frost spells. Not only am I extensively trained in frost magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Knights of the Ebon Blade and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable temple off the face of Kalimdor you little trollop. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you damn idiot. I will defecate fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead. -Sincerely, Lord Caristinn, the Conqueror of Naxxramas, contrary to your claims otherwise. Caristinn0
Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012 Jun 21, 2012