Proudmoore

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
13h Guilds of Proudmoore Greetings, I have returned to Azeroth after an extended break. I will once again keep this sticky updated. I'm removing progression for now and I'm having a bit of an issue with Page #2. It has vanished! I'm working with blizz to get this fixed. -Thanks for your patience! ... Server Related Info: Time Zone: -7:00 Pacific Standard Time Approximately 350,226 Characters Alliance 84% Horde 16% realmpop.com updated 10/3/15 Guild Related Websites: worldoflogs.com wowprogress.com wow-heroes.com Froosh#1363Franzwa191 13h
3h 881 Hunter 2/7M LF Guild Only looking for guilds that don't start till 8 EST and end by like midnight. Rather not raid on weekends. Have lots of prior mythic raiding experience. Took a more casual step back this xpac. Now I have the itch to mythic raid again. Add me if interested Phoebe#1658Foobydoo1 3h
5h [H] SG1S [7/7 M-EN] - T/Th 8hr - Tank & R-DPS ~~ Updated as of 12/06/2016 ~~ SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde Current & Previous Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern) Recruitment Needs: Paladin or Warrior Tank with decent DPS Off-Spec Warrior DPS with decent Tank Off-Spec Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Competitive Off-Spec Heal or Tank is a huge plus! If your class is not listed but you *know* you can perform well, please apply! About SuperGroup One Shot: Supergroup One Shot was formed during the tail end of Throne of Thunder. The guild was created for a single purpose: to punch monsters and to have a good time. This common goal has proven to be successful, and we have been raiding together for multiple years. Our raiding environment is casual and lighthearted. You will find no supercilious attitudes among our members. Everyone is free to contribute any thoughts they may have, and all opinions are respected. A number of us have played other games together for years and have developed a friendly rapport. Our positive relationships both in and out of the game have resulted in Supergroup One Shot being a drama-free guild. Our Expectations: Attendance: The only way we can succeed and have fun is as a team, so we expect all raiders to make coming to raid and being on time a priority. If something comes up or you have other plans, you must notify an officer 48 hours before your anticipated absence if possible. Many of us are students or working professionals, and we all have obligations outside of raiding. We also understand that sometimes life events come up unexpectedly. Nevertheless, it's important that we're investing time and gear into people who are reliable, so we expect all raiders to maintain a 90% attendance rate. Performance: Mythic content is challenging, and we cannot afford to carry people through it. All raiders are expected to have mastery over their specialization and to pull competitive numbers capable of killing mythic bosses. If your class has multiple specializations for the same role, you should know each one and use the best one for each encounter. You should use the optimal glyphs and talents for each fight, and you should use your cooldowns, potions, and racial abilities intelligently. We don’t expect mistake-free performance, nor do we expect you to be a leading theorycrafter for your class. However, you should understand your specialization well enough to explain it to someone else in-depth, and you should execute your rotation to the best of your abilities. Of course, performance is hardly all about numbers. You must be able to handle mechanics at the same time. There will be a learning curve with each boss, and raiders are given a certain amount of grace. However, we expect you to learn from your mistakes quickly, and you should not make the same mistake multiple times. You should be comfortable taking initiative and handling individual responsibilities. You also must be able to follow instructions and to communicate with the team as needed. Finally, every raider should continuously seek ways to improve. We expect all of our raiders to be their own biggest critics. Whether you’re ranking on every fight or you’re struggling just to dodge the fire, we all have opportunities to fine-tune our performance. In short, you should take pride in your performance and should strive to play at the highest level you can. How To Apply: Fill out an application at: supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you! Contacts: Recruiter: Azulä (alt-132) [B-Tag: Taeyeon#1361]Azulä0 5h
5h [A] <Bench Warmers> 4/7M EN LFM <Bench Warmers> Faction: Alliance Server: Proudmoore Progression: HFC 13/13M EN 4/7M 7/7H TOV 3/3N Raid Times: M/T/W 5:30-8:30 PST - 6:30-9:30 MST - 7:30-10:30 CST - 8:30-11:30 EST Recruitment Needs: 1 Holy Paladin with Ret OS 1 Shadow priest with Disc OS 1 Mage 1 Elemental Shaman 1 Warrior (Arms/Fury) Bench Warmers is a newly formed guild made up of exceptional raiders with a significant amount of raid experience. Through our background we have learned there is only way one to succeed and that is to work together as friends while pushing each other to do better. We also like to keep things short, sweet, and to the point. So if you want more information contact us! Contact: Bartoss#1662Silvôs1 5h
6h <Enrage Timer>4/7M is Recruiting - Ranged+ Enrage Timer is a LGBT friendly guild on the Proudmoore server, we are looking to bolster our ranks for both of our active groups. We are currently 4/7M and 3/3H with both groups pushing il’gynoth and are currently aiming for prospects for Nighthold and are actively recruiting. We raid 7~10 Pm Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for both groups Team Corgi is recruiting the following classes: Tank (Plate preferred but exceptional tanks will be considered ) Warrior (DD) Mages Hunters Warlocks Team Soft Enrage is recruiting the following classes: Healers with strong Dps offspec Mage Shadow Priest Warlock Hunter If you are interesting in applying for our guild, We’re always looking for exceptional players of any class. For any additional information, contact either Defarge or Desco. Feel free to btag Defarge#1628 or Lenalee#1179Desco6 6h
6h <FWHC> Late Night Raiding Guild <Fluffy Wizard Hats Club> is a guild located on Proudmoore, We are focused on late night heroic raid content but we offer much more for players not wanting to be on late at night. We welcome any and all players to join our guild! Even if you dont plan to raid, we have tons of events and activities for all of our members! What we offer: -Late night heroic raiding -Daily Mythic+ runs -World Quest groups -Free repairs for ALL members! -We also play many other games and we welcome you to join us!Games we also play include: Overwatch,League Of Legends,Diablo,Battlerite,and more! -Discord Server available to all members and friends (you can even have your own channel!) Guild Information: Raid Times:Friday-Saturday 10:00pm-12:30am PST (Pacific Standard Time) -Guild Leader is 7/7Heroic(AoTC) and we are looking to have a full roster completed for when Nighthold releases Recruitment Needs: We will always be accepting any and all players to join the guild as members for those interested in the activities the guild offers outside of raiding. Trial Period: The trial period begins the first day you do content with the guild i.e. dungeons,raid,etc. The trial period will last up to 30days in which you will decide if you would like to stay with the guild and transfer servers if needed. If the 30day trial period expires and you have not transfered and joined the guild, your application will be brought to "low priority" in which other applicants will take your place in the raid/dungeons we do. This system to to help prevent our raid groups being mostly full of cross realm "regulars". We don't mind having people from other realms raid and team up with us, but our plan is to have a full roster including backup by January. Raid Recruitment: Tank(s): NA Healers:1 Holy Priest & Holy Paladin High Priority DPS:Recruiting all DPS currently, Range DPS has priority Member Information: The guild is mostly made up of players over 21, We welcome all ages and types of players into our guild. Adult language is a regular here, so if you are offended easily or have an issue, please talk to one of the officers of the guild ahead of time, so we can address the issue with the rest of the members. We also will not tolerate guild "drama" if you have an issue with a member of the guild, please contact me before taking action so that we may evaluate our options. 99.9% of the time, our guild all gets along and we have a good time on all the games we play, this is just for newcomers that are curious about the social policies on our guild. Other Events: We have multiple dungeon groups running every day at all times of the days for players interested in having a strong, dedicated group without needed to toss your Mythic+ key into a PuG group. How to Apply: To apply please use one of the following methods of contact below and we will be in touch! Thank you so much and we can't wait to introduce you to the guild! Talk to an officer: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733 Pikachu1and2#1832 Apply online: http://fwhc.enjin.com/ Or leave a reply on this forum! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!Taii32 6h
7h Raiders looking for guild Currently on Silvermoon (A) and looking to move. We have lost several key roles due to RL situations and silvermoon is not good for recruitment. We have 7/7h and 3/3n cleared as a guild, but are forced to pug several spots each week. We want this to change. We would like to find somewhere that raids 2-3 nights a week, 7-10ish PST. Weekends are not ideal for all players, but at least 1/2 can commit to weekend raid nights. Again, this is the dedicated core of the guild and will have very high attendance. What we bring to the table. We have a core of 10 very solid raiders. Each of us has years of raiding experience. We push m+ 10 each week for the loot caches and constantly run m+ and kara outside of raiding times. We all want to improve and work hard to do so. What class and roles? Guardian druid(and rogue)- 1 Fire Mage- 1 Balance druid- 1 DK- 1 Ret pally- 1 Holy/prot pally- 1 Warlock- 1 disc/holy priest- 1 Hunter- 1 spriest- 1 We are all around 865+ ilvl. We also have many alts to fill other roles as well. There might be a few others that will want to come along, but I am not looking for raid spots for those players, only casual spots for those who wish to come along with us. Please contact me in game at Battletag Raklion#1133. I am on most evenings after 9 PM CST.Gnormgnome7 7h
7h [A]EXTREME SLEEPOVER LF mythic raiders! About us- EXTREME SLEEPOVER is a social/semi-hardcore raiding guild established on July 7, 2010 on Proudmoore-US. We are a tight-knit group of people who enjoy raiding together. Our guild is LGBT friendly and does not discriminate against anyone. We provide a safe and fun environment for all players. In the previous expansion we ended with 8/13 HFC M. We desire those with high attendance and adequate knowledge of their class and spec, raid awareness, and raid strategies, as well as a willingness to challenge themselves. Heroic/Mythic Progression Group raids Tuesdays and Sundays, 6:30-9:30 PM PST We are currently 7/7 Heroic, and are looking for raiders for Mythic progression All slots are currently open and will be considered. We are currently in need of more dps to fill our roster and healers for backup. All classes are welcome to apply but our current needs are: (DPS) DEATH KNIGHT HUNTER MAGE ROGUE PALLY SHAMAN PRIEST (HEALERS) PRIEST DRUID MONK Please apply at esguild.guildlaunch.com or add Spishy#11355, Cthulhu#1181, Rose#11361, or Velouria#1823 if interested.Spookylemons0 7h
8h [A] Cupcake Squad 7/7N recruiting for heroic Cupcake Squad is a newly formed friendly progression guild looking for laid back raiders for our progression team. We are currently 7/7 normal Emerald Nightmare and looking for nice folks to join us to start our heroic runs soon. Recruitment is open to all classes and levels. We are looking forward to being relaxed and focused together as friends. Voice chat is via Discord. Respect and kindness and not being overly high-strung is key for our raid team. We are looking for more tanks, healers, and DPS both melee and ranged. Considering that we have completed normal EN as a guild we look forward to starting our heroic EN clears relatively soon. Also even though we are a progression guild we look forward to being not just the best for ourselves as a team but also having lots of fun while progressing together. Our guild leaders have experience clearing heroic EN so they are familiar with the strategies required to lead a team enthused about working together. We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday evenings starting at 5 PM server time. Also we will be running mythic and mythic plus dungeons together. If you want to join us in our exciting journey please contact Edainne (GM) or Lylaka or Dantherias or Syvica or Andaraa in guild. Thanks and hope to see you folks in game soon!Isadorahsing26 8h
8h 876 Prot/Arms/Fury Warrior - LF Raiding Guild Contact: Coltraine#1705 Name: Coltraine Server: Sen'Jin *Wanting to Transfer* Faction: Alliance MS/OS: Protection / Arms & Fury Logs: *First link is my 876 Alliance Warrior. Second link is 864 Horde Warrior.* Alliance - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20008061/10/ Horde - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/105728/10/ Availability: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday - available all times. Wedsnesday - 10am-3pm PST Thursday and Friday - Unavailable! About Me: I am a retired, hardcore raider looking to take a more semi-casual approach to raiding. I bring a team based, positive mind set to raid with me every day of progression and embrace constructive criticism. I have experience dating back to ICC 25H, through Cataclysm, Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, and now Legion. My preferred role is to tank, even though I main Protection, I also have past raid experience playing both Arms and Fury on a high level. I, in the past, have also played all five original tank classes, Warrior, Paladin, Druid, Monk, and Death Knight, in a raid setting. I come to raid prepared and on time, making punctuality and readiness one of my assets. I learn encounters and mechanics quickly and am always studying boss fights. I am always seeking ways to improve my performance, increase my character's overall power, and in what avenues I can add any utility for the greater good of my raid team. For any further questions I can be contacted on Battle Net - Coltraine#1705Coltraine1 8h
8h Pair of Druids Looking to Transfer My friend and I left the server a while ago to join friends elsewhere but, sadly, we're in a guild where there just isn't enough activity to progress in Mythic dungeon content (...yet to even see the inside of Kara. *sigh*). Ultimately we're looking to move our mains (Feral/Balance and Balance/Resto/Guardian in the 850-860 range). For now, I'd love to join with the alt I'm leveling and get to know folks to see if we're a good fit. Basically, what I'd love to find: LGBT+ Friendly Friendly atmosphere (closer to a group of friends feel than a massive guild of strangers) A group that wants to regularly run current content (at least Mythic dungeons and perhaps some light raiding) We've both been at this for ages, we know how to better ourselves in the roles we're playing and we've played just about every class and spec there is. It'd just be nice to meet a good friendly group of folks that want to run current content together (though who doesn't love a good transmog run :) ).Stolmir7 8h
8h looking for guild-proudmoore Looking for Alliance guild. New Demon Hunter Havoc DPS build. played WoW since Mists of Pandaria so have some idea of what i am doing, mostly solo'd those days. active on Tuesday nights, Thursday nights some Fridays (not always) and active on SundaysUlthraneldra3 8h
9h Onslaught team<Eternal Kingdom> 5/7M Legion has launched and Illidan is returning. Prior to taking on Nighthold and Gul’dan, Team Onslaught of <Eternal Kingdom> on the US Proudmoore server is looking towards the Emerald Nightmare. The Legion has taken this beautiful creation of nature and twisted it into something dark and shadowed. Team Onslaught is planning on being its own force of nature as we become a fierce destructive attack on those that have corrupted the Emerald Dream. To accomplish this destiny, we will be raiding on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm pst (8pm – 11pm est). Our team is currently in need of: Tanks: 0 - None at this time (but willing to consider exceptional players) Healers: 0 - None at this time but willing to consider the following specs: - Holy Pally - Mistweaver Monk Melee Dps: 0 - None at this time but willing to consider the following specs: - Rogue - Dps Death Knight Ranged Dps: 1 - Considering the following specs: - Mage - Elemental Shaman - Balance Druid About Eternal Kingdom and Onslaught: Eternal Kingdom offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities with a large, active, and diverse community. There are 13 teams pushing towards mythic and 5 teams focusing towards heroic. Plus, plenty of people with which to do other things within the game. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect, fun, and are looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Onslaught is a fun, casual, yet focused raiding environment. Rage-aholics need not apply. About You: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in heroic and mythic raiding. Your legendary weapon should reflect time spent gathering the necessary resources to upgrade it for your main spec as well as time spent in dungeons to gear up. In addition, you be expected to come to raid ready to progress with all necessary consumables. Check out the guild and my team at www.ek-gaming.net. For additional questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you! -Majestas Shayyana#1399Majestas34 9h
11h <Wiping As Intended> Recruiting for Nighthold ***Guild Recruiting Post to Build Roster for Nighthold Raiding*** Who We Are: <Wiping As Intended> is a casual friends/family guild that is 7/7N EN. The guild currently has one 5 man team that runs mythic + two times a week and has completed up to difficulty 12. We are seeking more members to allow us to enter Nighthold when it releases in an attempt to full clear on normal and eventually heroic difficulty. On top of that, two of the current members would love to participate in running their own 5 man mythic + team and we simply need some DPS to achieve that. All of the current members of the guild come from a hardcore progression raiding background dating as far back as Vanilla. That said, most of us are laid back and have a great time but can be pretty serious of our addiction! Raiding will not start until Nighthold is released and the current proposed Raid schedule is: Thursday/Sunday starting at 530 - 8 PM Server Time. The plan at this time is to just conduct personal loot. What Are We Looking For? - A roster that has about 20-25 members active every night - All DPS classes for raiding - The guild currently only has two healers so we are in need of healers :) - Both tank slots are currently reserved however having a DPS spec with tank as an option would be nice - Seeking someone to take the reigns for raid leading :) - Seeking any players to just be casual/social for running World Quests together, dungeons and casual mythic + - Players who understand that raiding will not start until the release of Nighthold Contact Information Feel free to message me in game or contact me via Bnet: Screwzluse#1592. You can also whisper Ephyre at anytime she is online.Screwz1 11h
11h Heroes and Villains 3/7M LF Ranged + 1 Healer <Heroes and Villains>  looking to solidify our roster for mythic content in Legion. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious. Currently 3/7M Emerald Nightmare and 2/3H Trials of Valor Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30PM - 10:30PM PST Our current recruitment needs are... Healers and DPS Willing to look at accepting small groups. Also considering lower ilvl players.(DPS and healers.) We will still look at any exceptional players. For all raiders who are potentially interested in our core here is a link to our raid expectations, loot system, etc... http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11139821&gid=511904 Contact  Nightwinds#1991(GM), Mack#1928, or Dalya#1201 for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.comNightwinds7 11h
11h Idiokracy is LFM to start mythic progression <Idiokracy> is 7/7H since 11/03, 3/3N TOV since 11/17. Our primary goal is to recruit 4-5 quality raiders to get into mythic progression starting next reset. We need 2 healers and 3 DPS. Raid times are Tu/Th/Sun 8-11p server, with raid invites out at 7:30. Raid environment is chill, and laid back. We don't rage but we do tease. Most members are active later in the evening/night and usually putzing in discord until the wee hours of the morning. Throughout the week we have multiple groups clear Karazhan, gear alts, spam mythics and keystones, pet battle, pvp and more. Come be a Gatoraider, we've got what plants crave. Whisper any member online for more info or an invite Spaziix#1776Kaliadore5 11h
12h <Proper Villains> EN and ToV Sales <Proper Villains> 7/7M, 3/3H is beginning sales for PvE content in Legion. Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic with Personal Loot - 125k, runs are Fridays at 8 pm server. Trials of Valor Heroic: - Odyn: 125k - Guarm: 125k - Helya: 150k - Package: 400k Nights flexible, please contact for further details. Please note that we do ask for a 10% deposit to reserve your spot in advance. All of our sales are quick and efficient and you choose what your level of involvement is. While we encourage all buyers to join us in Discord (we have a lot of fun during our runs) we leave that up to you! Mail in-game if interested: Ishanna - Ishanah#1234 Leny - Leny#1589 Krisann - Krysann#1443 We have references! Please check out our HFC sale thread for reviews from previous buyers: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20419282243 If you’re interested in more information about our guild please check our website or the recruitment threads below: http://proper-villains.enjin.com http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20750244822 http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749668040Ishanna12 12h
13h Duo LF mythic progression Both 1/7 M, 1/3 H experienced, previous raid experience is extensive. 1) 874 Fury warrior, 2) 870 Holy paladin or 870~ Hunter Battletag; Duran#6283 for more information and logs.Khajiitsauce9 13h
13h Looking for (Active) Late Night Guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a late night guild that starts at maybe 10 or 11pm at night. My girlfriend and I are looking for a new home with active guild members who raid and run mythic plus. We're currently stuck on another server, with a guild full of raid loggers and we're looking to fix that. I currently play a WW monk. I do have gear for my other specs and am willing to switch if need be. I also am willing to play any class or spec. Really doesn't matter to me. My girlfriend is a Shadow Priest who mostly only interested in playing DPS. Our only limitations are our child. He comes first above all else but we're mostly able to guarantee being available at night. She also works various hours and might have to miss a raid or two from time to time. I mostly have full availability. We're looking for a very active guild. One that does Mythic Plus dungeons in their off time. People that actually enjoy raiding and being part of a "Community". If anyone has a guild like this, that would be great. Please leave your information. Being it's the Holidays, we would probably be able to transfer later in the month. Once we're done with all our Christmas shopping. #Kelethar1372Echidhna3 13h
14h <Paradox> 3/7M 2/3H Paradox formed on October 9th 2016. Within this short amount of time and moving through the many trials and tribulations of a new guild we've achieved much. In regards to content that is current/upcoming we strive to be the best we can be. Recruitment: We are always looking for exceptional players of any class. Website currently under construction. (scroll down to see real ID officers) What can Paradox Offer you? Raiding: We offer equal opportunities for old and new raiders. If you prove that you're a better player than an existing raider you will have a core spot in the raid group which must be maintained if you expect to keep that spot. Raid Times: Tuesday(Optional) 5pm-8pm pst Saturday 5pm-9pm pst Sunday 5pm-8pm pst Requirements: Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing your main and required to have a comparable OS and maintain proficiency for that OS. Social members are welcome to hang out with us, raid heroics, and complete mythic +. Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed your way. Attendance: During progress raids our schedule is really demanding: we raid 7 h weekly and it's really important you understand this before even thinking about applying or approaching an officer in-game in order for us not to waste our/your time. Our raiders are required to know every mechanic for every archetype in said encounter. Our downtime between wipes is minimal and we are not interested in wasting time. Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is paramount when raiding. Therefore, you will be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone. For additional information or if you have any questions contact: Percs(Percs#11204) Releth(Carnap#1309) Kîcks(Batman#11349)Percs0 14h
14h <Kindrèd> 7/7H 3/3N is recruiting Greetings! Kindrèd is looking for a few skilled individuals to join our team! We are a semi-casual, two-night raiding guild on the Proudmoore server. Who We Are: Kindrèd was formed toward the end of WoD and are mostly made up of returning players who have raided in the upper tiers of content during past expansions. Some have played from Vanilla, all the way through today, while others have returned after missing some previous expansions. We are a small, tight knit group of players who help each other out, like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are protective of our guild philosophy and respect of our guild name and other players are essential. Server/Faction: Proudmoore/Alliance Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday, 8pm-11pm server time (PST). Our goals: We are an AoTC Heroic guild and then some. We run Mythic+ on our off nights and have an alt run on the weekend. Most of us are former hardcore raiders but no longer have the time or energy to be a cutting edge raiding guild. We are, however, recruiting to fill in a few spots to be able to challenge ourselves in Mythic EN and to solidify our roster before the launch of Nighthold. Recruitment: We are always looking for good people to join our small community of raiders and non-raiders. Being a small guild, we are selective on who we recruit to ensure that it is a good fit. Contact information: Please check out our website at http://thekindredsouls.enjin.com for more information about us. If you’re interested in joining, please fill out an application or contact us thru Bnet at Elyseia#1632 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!Elyseia1 14h
15h Looking for a home Re-rolled Alliance for legion, now looking for an active guild to call home. I am an 862 Shadowpriest (not totally against Holy if needed) former raider. Have played since vanilla, but have not seriously raided since Cata. My schedule is all over the place so not really looking for a raid spot, but can fill in when needed. Looking more for an active guild, running mythics, group quests, etc.Kionni6 15h
16h [A] Lithium 7/7H 3/3N LFM Who we are: We are Lithium, an alliance guild on Proudmoore, currently 7/7 N, 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV. Recruitment needs: Recruitment is open to everyone including re-rolls, social members and of course raiders. **Current raid needs** Melee dps - Any Heals - Closed Tanks - Closed Ranged - Any, lock/spriest in high demand ***Current Mythic/Mythic+ needs*** Tanks - any Heals - any Dps - any **Don't see you spec listed? Exceptional people are encouraged to inquire within.** Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you. Our goals: First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current, focusing on heroics. Raid times: We are raiding Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4p-7p pst (5p-8p cst, 7p-10p est). Loot is handled via dkp, with a bonus reward system in place. What we expect from you: Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. If you join to raid, please be on time to raids and be ready to go 10-15 min prior to raid start. If you cannot make it to raid, please let an officer know ahead of time. See, that wasn’t so bad eh? What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game. ***Once the guild bank has been stocked*** Food, flasks, potions, gems/enchants and repairs Hit me up with any questions or to discuss securing your raid spot: Ryouice#11303Ryouìce49 16h
17h [A]Methodic 5/7M LF Spriest/Mage 9pm-12am EST Methodic is a 6 year community recruiting skilled players for semi-hardcore raiding 2 nights per week. Due to the nature of our limited schedule, we are seeking competitive, reliable players who possess the desire to improve at every opportunity. All exceptional applicants will be considered. ... Contact Rae#1113 to schedule a short interview or visit www.methodicgaming.com * The Burning Legion has returned to Azeroth, and Methodic's finest heroes have answered King Wrynn's call to arms. Together we have slain the Lich King, extinguished the Firelord Ragnaros, and saved the world from Deathwing's cataclysm. When the Burning Legion surfaced on Draenor, we journeyed through the Dark Portal to Hellfire Citadel to vanquish Gul’dan’s minions and defeat Archimonde. In this dark hour we are seeking new heroes to bolster our ranks as we take the fight to the Broken Isles. Become a member of a long-standing community that puts players before purples. We are accepting heroes of all skill levels, but particularly seek those with experience facing the most difficult encounters. Join us on US-Proudmoore for two nights per week of progression raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, and more. For the Alliance!Raerre15 17h
17h <Agents of the Kirin Tor> Recruiting [7/7H] Raid Times: Thursday/Friday/Saturday - 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST (Server Time) Realm: Proudmoore [West Coast PvE Alliance Heavy] Requirements: •Know your class •Be open to constructive criticism •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •A positive attitude and patience •80% Attendance Requirement •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Discord (voice server) •Admit your mistakes •Have a reliable working computer •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 minutes before) •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid Our Focus: Agents of the Kirin Tor was established during Legion as a late night raiding guild (Pacific Time) and is currently 7/7 Heroic as of October 20th. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 20 man team and are now recruiting exceptional DPS (and open to other classes) to join us as we progress into mythic difficulty. however we may be open to "casual" players but raids spots will be given to players that show there worth in and out of raids. (We take Preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of there character a priority) Heals: (Need: Low) Restoration Shaman Mistweaver Monk *Exceptional* Ranged DPS: (Need: High) Demonology Warlock Affliction Warlock Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Balance Druid Marksmanship Hunter Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Windwalker Monk Arms Warrior Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter Frost Death Knight Unholy Death Knight [Multi Spec's and Hybrid Classes are a high asset esp. people who can switch to healing or tanking on the fly and be "comfortable" ie. Druids/Paladins/Monks/Shamans] • Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance (if you have any logs such as WoL please have them on hand) Our Mission: Having fun, being serious, and getting !@#$ done plain and simple. What we expect: We expect raiders to be prepared when they come to raids. This means flasks, food, enchants, knowledge of fights etc.. should be handled before raid invites (15 minutes before raid times). We use RCLootCouncil for handling our Loot which is rewarded by a 5 member loot council. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact me at justabro #11969 or Endon55#1429 (email: chrisappleton@live.ca)Gipster23 17h
17h looking for guild-proudmoore Looking for Alliance guild. New Demon Hunter Havoc DPS build. played WoW since Mists of Pandaria so have some idea of what i am doing, mostly solo'd those days. active on Tuesday nights, Thursday nights some Fridays (not always) and active on SundaysUlthraneldra2 17h
19h (A) <MURICA> (1/7M EN 2/3H ToV) <MURICA> We are the back to back world war champions and we're looking to make mythic raiding great again. We're currently 7/7H Emerald Nightmare and getting ready to go into Trial of Valor and Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We're looking for the best of the best of the best, with honors. What we need: Any Non-Warrior Tank Shadow Priest Mage (Any Spec) Moonkin/feral (Bonus points for having a healer offspec) MM Hunter Lock (Any Spec) Ret Pally (Bonus points for a healer offspec) Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday 6-10 PST America might have to make up for its weak allies with its military might but over here we have plenty of firepower and we're only trying to get more! For your consideration: http://imgur.com/SOpN4lv Contact info: TheDeisel#1801, CreamOfLeet#1157, Amelda#1311 Disclaimer: We have Canadians in our guild and welcome our brothers in the great white north.Fingoflin7 19h
19h 859 DPS DK, 849 Shadow Priest LF H/M Guild Hello everyone, My guild has stopped raiding due to core members of the guild being burnt out, so I'm looking for a new guild. I have experience with 6/7H EN, but I'm a very quick learner, and I know my class(es). I'm looking for a guild that has cleared Heroic and dabbling in Mythic or already progressing through it, with an atmosphere that is laid-back outside of raids, but has the right mindset for progression. Mythic+ and Kara would be awesome as well. I'd prefer a guild that raids twice a week, around 5 - 8 or 9 PM server, but I'm flexible. Speaking of flexibility, it seems like a lot of guilds are looking for a Shadow Priest, so I am more than happy to main that spec if that is what you need. My priest is also geared for Disc if you need heals. You can contact me through my battletag, SN4KECH4RMER#1172, or just whisper Haatelis or Ishvaara in-game. Thanks for taking the time to read, and I look forward to hearing from you all!Haatelis9 19h
19h [A] <Euphoric> 7/7H 1/3H Fri/Sun 6-9PM PST <Euphoric> is looking for DPS and healers to join us in progressing through Emerald Nightmare and further on into Legion. While we are relatively new to WoW, we are not new to raiding. Many of us raided together in Star Wars: The Old Republic on a competitive level, but left due to fading interest in the direction of the game. Our goal is to maintain an enjoyable raiding community and environment where preparation is taken seriously and banter of each other's company can thrive. We love taking on the toughest content available with minimal time invested. Raid Schedule: Friday & Sunday 6-9 PM PST Loot System: Loot Council Website: http://www.euphoricguild.com Current Progress: 7/7H Emerald Nightmare, 1/3H Trials of Valor Recruitment Needs Healers: any class rDPS: Balance Druid, Mage, Warlock mDPS: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue We are looking for players who will be long term guild members and can play any class, spec, and/or role. Gear is easy to get, quality raiders to consider as friends are much harder to farm. What matters to us is your personality and what kind of player you are. You are not just looking to raid, but also to know the people you are raiding with. That being said, aptitude matters to us too. We expect our players to consistently improve in how to play their class and their understanding of raid encounters and strategy, being critical of themselves and accepting constructive criticism well by learning from mistakes quickly. How to Apply Visit us at www.euphoricguild.com and smash that apply button. If you have any questions or just want to know more, please feel free to contact us. Aenon (Aenon#11568) Ash (Ashlanmagno#1821) Jae (Juicyjae#1260) Rel (Barelyalive#1228) Zahnster (Zahnster#1155)Vaetani33 19h
19h [A] <Uncommon Sense>(5/7M) LF Mythic Raiders Uncommon Sense (5/7M) is recruiting Mythic Raiders for Emerald Nightmare. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST High Demand Balance Druid Feral Druid Resto Druid Mage Medium Demon Hunter Death Knight Shadow Priest Ret Pally Any DPS with a healing offspec would make a strong applicant and even if your desired spec/role isn't listed, feel free to apply anyway as any exceptional applicants will be considered! For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the website http://uncommonsense.guildwork.com/_/about or contact one of the officers: Justify#11282 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader AROSE#1208 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader/Healing Officer wagyu#11236 - DPS Officer RickDeckard#1515 - Recruitment OfficerKegsam21 19h
21h 2 day weekend 1/7 M guild LFM Server: Proudmoore-US (PvE) Pacific Standard Time Raid Times: Friday 7:00pm - 11:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm - 10:00pm PST Hello, we are <Fractured Dream>. Created late in the tier of HFC, we steamrolled our way through mythic content and going 10/13, coming up short of 13/13 only due to getting started late and several attendance issues. In Legion, we're looking forward to a fresh start. We have several good players returning and will be at full speed as soon as we flesh out our roster. All we need is you! Come be part of something great! We’re looking for knowledgeable, dependable, and prepared players that want to down current content. We're friendly, helpful, and have a positive attitude. We don’t like whiners; we don’t like drama. We like to have a good time while still making ample progression. You won’t get screamed at for messing up; we simply expect you to learn from your mistakes and always keep improving. Good attendance and fast pulls are key. Raid Spots are earned thru performance, attitude, and attendance the guild will have around a 24M rooster to prevent the need for pugs. This will mean at some point everyone will sit from boss to boss or a night depending on what is needed on the boss who needs or doesn't need gear. With that said we do not recruit for the bench unless requested you earn a raid spot you will get raid time Loot System: We don't raid for loot; loot is merely a tool we use to reach the endgame. We raid for the progression. That said, we strongly believe in fair loot distribution. We feel EPGP, currently the most balanced and fair system out there. It is affected by attendance and loot history, with a heavy priority on BIS. BIS>MS>OS. Progression: EN 7/7N, 7/7H and 1/7M Casual Raid Night Saturday 9:00pm for around 3 hours this is a casual group the focus is having a good time with progression being secondary. You still need a required ilvl and able to handle mechanics and DPS reasonably Contacts: If you have any questions, you can contact Lillari, Arkynine, Eldarius in-game. Recruitment Officer: Cposs#1568 or Nekronknight in game Tanks : BU Only Healers: BU Only Melee: Warr, Rogue DK, and Enh Range: Elem, Hunter, Spriest, and Lock Always considering exceptional playersLillari53 21h
1d [A]ONE PIECE LF a RDPS and Plate DPS We are looking for a RDPS + Plate Dps 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Any strong raider will be considered! We raid 3 nights a week from 6pm pacific standard time till 9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are also taking casuals that are anime fans at this point. We have been around since the beginning of Vanilla and have had the same GM the entire time. Most of our membership have been in the guild for years. And yes we are named for the Manga ONE PIECE and have several anime junkies in the guild and are always looking for more! Our website is www.onepieceguild.com If you are interested whisper one of our members or hit me up via RealID Diamondx#1189Diamondx5 1d
1d <Cinnamon Challenge> 7/7H 2/3N LF DPS+Heals <Cinnamon Challenge> is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking for a few good men, women, or animals capable of keyboard acrobatics for our raid team! We're currently recruiting for Legion raiding; we intend to hit content fast, crazy, and have a good time, and get as far as we can as quickly as we can. Basically, just like every other tier >_> Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 5:30 - 8:30 Server We are 7/7H EN, 2/3N ToV. About Us: We are a tight-knit guild with varying amounts raid experience; some of us have been raiding since Vanilla. While we're not the oldest guild on the server, some of us have definitely been around for awhile, lurking and hanging out in Proudmoore's seediest underbelly, waiting to crack terrible jokes mid-pull and make this exceedingly awkward for you. The right people will have near perfect attendance and bring a goofball sense of humor and a willingness to constantly learn, improve, and contribute to the atmosphere of the guild. We do provide repairs, consumables, gems and enchants to our raiders, as well as a sweet, sweet tabard (and bank tabs!) We're currently looking for melee and ranged DPS classess, as well as healers including but not limited to: Death Knights (Unholy) Monks (Mistweaver/Windwalker) Rogues (Outlaw/Assassination) Paladins (Ret) Demon Hunters (Havoc) Druids (Boomkin\Feral) Warlocks Priests (Shadow) Want to know more? Look us up on the web at http://cinnamonchallenge.enjin.com or PM Escorducarla (Escorducarla#1226), Lowmaine (Lowmaine#1845) or Skootalloo (Khosan#1876) in-game. *Please include a message with your btag request, or it may be declined. (Please note that we are a friendly lot – unless you’re a raid boss – we’re also a pretty rowdy one at times, and we do ask that applicants be 18+)Lowmaine34 1d
1d Playing With Fire 7/7(H) 1/3(H) LF HEALERS Playing with Fire 7/7(H) EN - 3/3(N) ToV PwF is currently looking for 2 healers to fill out our roster. Resto druid Resto shammy We're a casual raid team, that raids twice a week. Wednesday & Monday from 6:30pm PST - 9:30pm PST. We don't expect you to be geared, just that you bring your A game come raid time. Food and flasks are provided by the guild. If interested, you can contact me via bnet tag Avery#1931 Thanks for looking!Chuoc8 1d
1d [A]<Team Try Hard> 4/7 Mythic recruiting! Hello and welcome to <Team Try Hard>'s recruitment post! We are currently looking to pick up other skilled members to add to our core roster. About: <Team Try Hard> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore-US. Our team is composed of laid back back but highly skilled raiders. We always value hardworking players who are looking to progress quickly while having fun. What to expect: We are currently looking to go above and beyond this expansion and are looking to land within the top 200 US. To do this we need to follow certain guidelines and criteria for our raid environment. It is always expected that you show up on time and ready for raid with all the consumables needed for your class. We are always ready to help out our raid members with consumables if needed. We do consistently check logs to make sure everyone is up to the standard that we will need to complete our goal. We do require that your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted if you have the gem slots. We also expect no AFKs from any of our members, we take a 5 minute break halfway through our raid time (8:30 PST). We also expect that you put in an application on our website and take it seriously, slack apps are not considered. We utilize our guild website for everything, we make posts explaining raid bosses from normal to mythic and expect our members to read these to understand the bosses before hand. We also expect our raiders to make a post if they will be late or not there on a raid day to give us a heads up if you will be missing. Loot: I will start off by saying that fighting over loot will NOT be tolerated. It will drop again. Our loot is counciled by our officers, trials should expect to not receive loot that is needed by our main raiders, they will be priority for loot. We use RCLoot Council to distribute loot and it is expected you should have that prior to your first raid with us. Website: http://tthproudmoore.enjin.com/ Raid Times and Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-10 PM PST (10-1 EST) Current Progression: 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 Heroic EN 4/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal ToV 2/3 Heroic ToVRecruiting: -We are always looking for great players, even if your class/spec is not listed below, please feel free to apply!- -We are no longer looking for any melee or tanks at all.- Healers: None.Ranged: Hunter Mage (Strong) Shadow Priest (Strong) Warlock (Very Strong)Melee: Rogue Warrior Demon HunterWho to contact: If you have any questions please feel free to add any of the following players: Suzumi Suzumi#1697 (GM) Chips Power#1147(Officer)Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Suzumi30 1d
1d Nice recruiting website. New players looking for guilds and for raid leaders looking for more members, I found a really neat website, just doesnt seem like a whole lot of people are using it yet, get it rolling on Proudmoore to make recruitment easier! Here is a link for the website. https://www.warcraftlfg.comNightwinds0 1d
1d Priest Lives Matter {A} Recruiting for Mythic Priest Lives Matter is a brand new Alliance Mythic guild on PROUDMOORE . INFO: We are striving to be a serious mythic progression guild raiding Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 9-12 PST. We are 3/3 Heroic in ToV. We have a strong core of players that have been in top guilds on multiple servers and are currently also some of the best players in the game. With players that have experienced almost all of the end game content starting from back in vanilla, we strive to progress strongly into Legion. We constantly run mythic + 10s to get gear while we are not raiding. Currently we have players that are 7/7 Mythic in Emerald Nightmare and will be raiding full swing into Nighthold. We will be using Discord for VOIP. Loot will be with DKP once we start progression. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: Currently our roster is incomplete with 15 raiders. We are in need of exceptional ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players that are experienced with their classes into filling our ranks and joining our raiding team for the next raid. You should have prior mythic level raiding knowledge and achievements. Current gear is not an issue as we frequently run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Normal ToV. But most of all, be a superb player willing to improve yourself and play as a team player. CONTACT: Visit our website at http://priestlivesmatter.enjin.com/ or PST Raijin#1308 or Kyo#1412Raïjïn7 1d
1d [A] <Reach> (1/7 M EN 1/3 H ToV) Who we are: Reach is a semi-hardcore group. We aim to progress raid content as a core team. Members are more active towards night as we have a lot of West Coasters and Canadians. There is always something going on, whether it be random dungeons or running old content for mogs! Schedule: Raids are Fridays at 7pm-11pm and Saturdays 7pm-10pm. Dungeon runs happen on the fly throughout the week. Mythic dungeons and M+ groups are not assigned, so they are more casual. What we are looking for: We are currently searching for M EN ready DPS and a healer (preferably Paladin)to beef up our core. Discord is required during raid times. If you are a more casual friendly player, are just looking for a place to be social and run dungeons, don't be shy! Shoot us a whisper. :D Contact: LilLemon#1775 (GM) PandaPanda#11745 ddlutz#1444Lillemon0 1d
1d 71111111111111111111111111 Krazyrainz-Proudmoore I hope you get hit by a bus.Robinlol0 1d
1d Sellswords, Eternal Kingdom 7/7M 3/3H The Sellswords team of Eternal Kingdom is recruiting. We raid MWTh from 8pm Pacific to 11:30 pm Pacific. We're recruiting the following: - Shadow priest - DPS/Tank combo -- warrior or monk preferred. - Rogue ABOUT US: Sellswords is one of several mythic teams in the guild Eternal Kingdom and one of the longest running teams (and #2 in the guild in progression, #5 realm for Emerald Nightmare) The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us. Sellswords is a fun, casual, yet focused raiding environment. Rage-aholics need not apply. ABOUT YOU You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You must be able to commit to maintaining your char's raid readyness in this grindy expansion. Check out the guild at www.ek-gaming.net . For additional questions, please add me to battletag. Looking forward to hearing from you! -Hantevirus hantevirus#1921Hantevirus6 1d
1d Recruiting on Proudmoore (Alliance)! Grievance is recruiting for our Alliance guild on Proudmoore. http://www.grievancegaming.org Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU Grievance can be found playing in the following games: Official Grievance Guilds Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch) EverQuest II - Permafrost Server EverQuest Next (Guild available at launch) Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server Neverwinter - Dragon Server Rift - Wolvesbane Server SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch) Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch) World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds) Aion - Siel Server Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server EVE Online League of Legends Tera - Tempest Reach Server Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans) Battlefield 4 Warframe World of Tanks (many other smaller and Independent MMOs) Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US. When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time. We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community. If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there. Thank you for your time, Steelheart visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org *If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me in game or on our forums. Skye - Recruiting OfficerSkyeshadow363 1d
1d [A] Months Behind 3/7M Recruiting for M EN Months Behind is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting a few exceptional raiders to push further into Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We know how to have fun but get serious when the time comes. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST (9:00pm to 12:00am EST). Voice Chat: We use Discord for raiding as well as any dungeons and/or PvP that we do. What we are looking for: DPS: - Warrior - Mage - DK - Priest - Warlock - Any exceptional DPS Healers: - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - Any exceptional Healer Need some OS healers as well to fill in when needed. Heroic raid experience as well as logs can only serve to help you. We are still in the process of solidifying our Mythic raid team. This means if you are under-performing (dying to stupid stuff constantly), you will be given a chance to improve, otherwise you will not be given a raid spot. If you are interested, contact me: Khyraine#1622Ralaanii10 1d
1d [A] <Redux> Social & Casual Prog T/W 730-10 --------------Check Out Our Site at: Reduxguild.us-------------- What is Redux? We offer casual progression raiding, a relaxed atmosphere, humor, and a no-rage mentality. We understand that WoW is a hobby and respect our member’s personal, professional, and educational commitments. Recent Changes Recently, we’ve undergone some big changes. Luckily, we have a new website (reduxguild.us) to explain everything. Basically, we’re looking for new members to come join our team. Our goals with the recent changes were to create a more progression based casual raid team while making sure our guildies who cannot or do not want to raid on a committed weekly schedule have events in which they can be involved. These events include loosely scheduled 5-man teams, casual raid nights, and fun in Discord chat throughout most evenings. For Our Casual Progression Raiding Team Members We have a dedicated raid team raiding two nights a week (T/W). We have had a great time in Legion, but we are working on some attendance and gearing issues in our raids. Therefore, part of our changes includes a new attendance policy for raiders, and new iLvL requirements for a place on the progression team. We have found that because the team is casual in its time commitment (five hours of raiding per week), it is necessary to be diligent with attendance, and to require raiders be prepared and on time. For Our Casual Non-Raiders We have an officer who helps handle scheduling for various weekly 5-man runs. Sometimes our teams work on Emissary questing, mythic dungeons for gear, and of course, mythic plus for fun. Every Friday night we offer a casual raid or other event depending on attendance. These are great ways for everyone to get to know each other and blow off steam from the week. Apply at reduxguild.us and/or contact SirFlex#11112 in game to join! Further Details: We are 7/7N and 6/7H. Raid Nights are Tuesday and Wednesday. First pull is at 7:30 and we’re always done at 10:00 server. We are recruiting all DPS. We have up to two healer spots available.Shamantics12 1d
1d 874 Tank Moving To Proudmoore LF Mythic Guild Hey all, so like the title says... I'm currently an 878 Tank (I can't update the title so the iLvL's wrong), considering moving to Proudmoore, and looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild. I've been playing WoW since day 1 (actually beta if you wanna get technical) and tanking since WotLK (and love it). The best times for me to raid are Monday thru Thursday from like 7-10:30pm EST (give or take). Looking for a semi hard core, friendly guild of competent players, who like to chat in Discord, but don't over do it to the point that there is no raid communication. :) If you think you're the guild for me please hit me up in game (SeizeTheDave#1802) and let's chat (or post here - I'll check back). Thanks! -XXantheose11 1d
1d New to the server New to the server and looking for ppl to play with. Mostly do pve stuff with a rare bg every once in a while. Btag is Wartiric#1824, feel free to add me:)Trall0 1d
1d [H] RMV - RECRUITING A TANK H-EN 7/7 RECRUITING>> TANK -- PALLY/DRUID/BREWMASTER PREF (will consider other specs) 855+ CURRENT PROGRESSION : 7/7 HEROIC EN 3/3N TOV Hello friends, The next expansion is upon us, time to have fun and kill some bosses, and collect loot! Many of us used to raid "hardcore" but are now in positions where bills need to be paid, jobs need to be worked, etc. BUT we still love to raid, only casually. We raid TUESDAYS 5-7 PST, SUNDAYS 4pm PST - 6pm PST (Casual enough?). If you enjoy raiding, killing bosses, collecting loot, and talking to other friendly, casual, "adults", then Results May Vary is probably a guild for you! We're looking to fill a tank spot (with a DPS/HEALING OS), but if you think you'd be a good fit with this guild, feel free to send me a message anyway, you can never have enough like-minded awesome people in a guild. Message me in game to find more details about the guild, raid times, etc. RealID: Tharson801#1915Jendisa11 1d
1d [A] Keepers of Insanity-4/7M 2/3H Recruiting <Keepers of Insanity> was formed back during The Burning Crusade as a late night raiding guild under the name <Dark Skies> on Elune. We continued to raid into Wrath and kept chugging along all the way in and through Warlords of Draenor. At the start of 2016 we decided to do a name change to <Insanitarium> to start a new year and head into the next expansion. When we officially decided to call an end to our progression raiding in Mythic Hellfire Citadel we were 11/13 and working on Mannoroth, we had him close to the last phase on our first full week of progression. The officer group decided it would be best to make yet another change for the expansion, that was to transfer to a higher population realm and we landed on Proudmoore where our guild name <Insanitarium> was already taken, so thus <Keepers of Insanity> was born! <Keepers of Insanity> Is now 4/7M EN, 2/3H ToV we are recruiting exceptional players that are looking to progress but can only do it 2 nights a week. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 7:00p PST to 10:00p PST. While we only raid 6 hours a week we take raiding very seriously and want to get things dead, we enjoy goofing off and doing other random activities in the hours we are not raiding. What we expect from our raiders: - Consistent attendance. -Communicates absences and tardies in plenty of time for us to adjust. -Finds time to research their class/spec consistently, not just when they or we feel their performance isn't up to par. Know your class/spec. -Asks for help or advice when they cannot find the information they need or want. We understand that not every class and spec has amazing sites dedicated to all the latest and greatest news and are willing to assist in your search. -Is willing to swap specs and or roles to benefit the raid, even when this means learning something completely new. Sometimes a dps spec just under performs or we’re missing a key role like back up heals or tanks. We do not require anyone to know all of their class's specs so well they could swap to one of them and perform at an expert skill level. Instead, we would hope that our raiders understand that sometimes the spec you love is the redheaded stepchild and stinks like rotting garbage. -Doesn't take it personally when they are put on notice or back on probation, instead, they show willingness to figure out the problem and ask for assistance in improving. -Checks the guild website regularly, perhaps even sets up email alerts aka subscriptions for most of the forums and sub-forums. Not everyone uses, likes, or even has a Facebook account. -Doesn't attempt to "back seat raid lead". If you are not a tank or a raid leader, it is not your business to give orders or point out people's mistakes(unless given a specific task). Strategy discussion should, for the most part, take place outside of mumble during raids. Recruitment Needs- Tanks- FULL DPS/Tank offspec- FULL Melee DPS- FULL Ranged DPS- High- (Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock) Healers- High- (Holy Paladin, Hybrid DPS/Healer) If your class is not listed here, please reach out and/or apply anyway! If you wish to join our guild and/or raiding team in Legion, please apply at http://koiguild.enjin.com. Recruitment is always open for casual membership, if you have questions just contact an officer in game, battlenet or on our site: Guild Master-Kalasx(DorianX#1319), Djnotnice(DJNotNice#11207), Zelote(Zino#1883), Raivious(AlphaBeaver#1817), and Nynnaevë(alt 0235).Djnotnice32 1d
2d Bear tank looking for guild Bear tank looking for guild 869 ilvl , im PST so something in the evening is best. Ready to start some mythics and have a solid group moving into nighthold message me moe#1466Chikapow0 2d
2d Selling Grey Riding Camel + Achieves + FOS!!! *UPDATE*: We are back in action since Legion hit! You can send your gold offers to me in game or through the website if you're still looking for this mount! So, I’ve been selling (for gold) the Grey Riding Camel mount along with the Feat of Strength achievements and “The Camel Hoarder” title for quite sometime now and wanted to post here on my home forums (Proudmoore) to offer this service to others as well. We've sold over 300+ mounts now and still counting! We support most all Alliance and Horde servers now! But in order to receive credit for the kill (and to be able to collect the mount), you MUST have an alliance US Server character. This character will be at The Steam Pools at the bottom of Feralas there and ready to get invited by our camel farmer toon and get credit for the boss kill. (For quick directions, take the Uldum Portal from Stormwind and fly up until you hit Feralas). For more on this, including how it all works, check out our website (thecamelhoarder.com) for videos, screenshots and FAQs! Check out our reviews and comments on this current thread as well! (If skeptical, you can check out their camel hoarder achievements and match them up with the day the review was left). How much does it cost you ask? Well that part is up to you. I have this set up as a private offer/bidding system. You make your highest possible bid (whisper me in game) and you are added to my excel sheet of people waiting to get the mount. Of course, the higher your bid is, the more likely you are to get it. The bids I have range significantly. If your bids are too low, it’s likely you won’t ever see the mount (unless you farm it on your own of course) and unless NOBODY from the higher bids is online during the find. But this almost never happens. The reason I made this a private offer system is, for one, I don’t want to break people’s banks. Second, I don’t want people overbidding people by a gold. As you can imagine this was getting ugly… We also offer a refer-a-friend system which allows people who know a lot of other people to make some side gold. You will get 10% referral bonus (10% of the buyers bid) for each person you refer! As you can imagine, we have some people making pretty awesome gold on the side. So if you are interested, you can message me in game (add my btag GeekyGreek7#1439). Provide me with your btag, your faction, the server you are paying gold from, and your offer amount. ****IMPORTANT NOTE**** DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE FROM TRADE CHAT UNLESS YOU ADD MY BTAG FIRST AND I APPROVE! There have been scammers in trade chat on multiple different servers identifying themselves as part of the camel team. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. If you have any doubts about this please message me on Bnet first! Thank you. Thanks everyone! And good luck!Worldofpunks129 2d