Proudmoore

Aug 13 Any big guilds full of immature adults? All of the recruiting messages talk about being "family-friendly" and "clean". I'm all for tolerance, but I still want to hang around with a bunch of grown-ups who like to curse, drink, smoke, and be rowdy. Preferably a big, active guild. And maybe some casual raiding. I used to raid hardcore, but it got to be too stressful and boring.Yume1 Aug 13
Aug 12 Dont Laugh at Giraffe US65 9hr LF Lock healer WoWProgress and ranking: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Ice+Cream+Citadel WowProgress Proudmoore (still updating): http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/DontLaughAtMyGiraffe Raid times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 5-8PM Server time (8-11 EST) (9 hours/week). Currently, DLAMG is recruiting: High: Caster DPS (strong warlock preference) Medium: Healer (strong shaman, medium priest preferences) -------------------------- About us: Dont Laugh at My Giraffe (US65), formerly Ice Cream Citadel, is recruiting for Legion! Our guild has recently transferred to Proudmoore from Korgath. We are a guild with an experienced leadership and core that has completed 13/13M HFC and accomplished Cutting Edge for Mythic Blackhand. Our guild has achieved Kargath's realm first kills for Garrosh in SOO and Archimonde in HFC, and we are looking to maintain a high level of success for Legion on our new server. Our raid hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST). We have a relatively light raiding schedule at 9 hours a week, which we believe makes Mythic raiding very manageable. However, we approach raiding with a serious mentality and expect all our members to be well-prepared for our raids. Our guild also has a significant PvP presence. We are home to a few previous Gladiators and had several players 2500+ in 3s last season. We also had a 2200 RBG team, and our PvP-minded members will continue to have success alongside their PvE endeavors. What we expect out of our members: 1. Raid attendance: 80%+, meaning missing 2 days a month on average (we know and understand that emergencies happen.) 2. Have a thick skin: We don’t yell much but if you get offended by mild language or jokes this isn’t the guild for you. 3. Be able to handle yourself like an adult: If you have an issue with another member, unless their action is completely over the line, you should be able to resolve the situation with the person you took issue with. Officers will not step in to resolve minor interpersonal disputes. 4. Knowledge of your class: Know which spec is best for each fight and how to optimize your own dps. This includes pure DPS classes who can reasonably gear and learn their alternate specs such that they can switch among them based on the encounter (e.g., AoE spec v. ST spec). We are also looking for active social members who would like to hang out with us! Apply at www.DontLaughAtMyGiraffe.com (website still under construction). Contact Pennoyer (Penn#1891), Jakpot, Eleonas, or Fuski in-game if you have any questions!Pennoyer39 Aug 12
Aug 12 DH LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for a raiding guild for legion. I'm wanting to play my DH instead of my DK or Shammy. I have end game experience as both a dps and healer. I'm looking for something that's 2 nights per week. Wednesdays are a no go for me. If anyone's interested you can reach me hear or b-tag McCoy007#1633Bynianor0 Aug 12
Aug 12 LF Guild :) LF raiding guild in legion :)Tinypunch0 Aug 12
Aug 12 [A] Looking for raiders and Casuals [Dawn of the Alliance] is a new guild in need of all roles to fill our ranks. Primary focus will be raiding with final goal of mythic. Discord will be our main voice for now. We have a guild website. Raid times are Friday/Saturday 8:00 PM-11:00 PM EST Add me for an invite Bnet: risingfire93#1853Ivaheals1 Aug 12
Aug 11 Uncommon Sense-LF Resto Druid+DPS for Legion <Uncommon Sense> has cleared Mythic Hellfire Citadel and is recruiting another healer and more skilled dps for Legion. Recruitment: Healer: - Resto Druid (pref) - Resto Shaman DPS: - Druid (high) - Shaman - Mage - Warlock - Rogue - Paladin Any DPS with a healing offspec would make a strong applicant and even if your desired spec/role isn't listed, feel free to apply anyway as any exceptional applicants will be considered! Starting in Legion, our raiding schedule will be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 EDT. (Current schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10 EDT.) For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the website http://uncommonsense.guildwork.com/_/about or contact one of the officers: Justify#11282 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader AROSE#1208 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader/Healing Officer Cthblthp#1348 - DPS Officer RickDeckard#1515 - Recruitment OfficerKegsam2 Aug 11
Aug 11 Winter Wonderland is recruiting Currently looking for more members for Legion on the Proudmore server! We raid Friday and Saturday beginning at 9PM server time until Midnight. For Legion, we hope to defeat all bosses on Mythic difficulty! Our current rooster is as follows: Tanks: 1 Demon Hunter 1 Druid Heals: 1 Shaman 1 Pally Need 2 more healers DPS: 2 Mages 2 Elemental Shaman 1 Pally 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock 1 Warrior 1 Feral Druid 4 Undecided Need a few Hunters or a DK who is also willing to tank if needed. Message me on WOW for more details or send me an email at Starshinecookie@gmail.comSnowsparkle4 Aug 11
Aug 11 <Murphys Law> of is recruiting. <Murphys Law> is a laid back adult guild. We are looking to recruit: ~Casual Players ~Lvl'ers ~Raiders ~Pvp'ers We are building a raid team for Legion. Raid schedule is not yet set, but looking to possibly be 8pm-11pm server (11pm-2am est). Days to be worked out with raid team to find best schedule. Add me RandiKeys#1296 if you want more information or an invite.Cherise0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Looking for a Laid Back Raiding Guild .Squiks1 Aug 11
Aug 11 LFG - 6:00 to 9:30ish PST weekdays Hello, I've been raiding since Vanilla days. Took a break from end of Frozen Throne to end of Pandoria. Back in the day I was helping to push Server First kills but then life happened and took a break. I raided throughout WoD getting Heroic clears and helped some friends on some Mythic kills but could never fully commit to a Mythic team on the server I was on (Silvermoon). Attendance issues for the time slots I was available was the biggest thing holding back Mythic advancement. Anywho... I've transferred to Proudmoore that has a higher population and am hoping to find a group of skilled people who love cooperative gameplay as much as I with similar schedules for raiding. I main as a Priest but have interest in Demon Hunters and I also have a DK. I work a Mon - Fri job 8-5 Pacific. My availability is mostly weekdays, I like being social on weekends or going to "optional" raids. 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Monday through Friday are my optimal raid times, although 5 days a week is probably more than I can realistically commit to. I hope someone out there has a similar schedule or knows a team with a similar schedule. I would prefer playing with other players who have been playing the game for a while and have the drive to perform at peek levels.Xyrel2 Aug 11
Aug 11 Soldier LF Guild Alright, well I'm a soldier in the U.S. ARMY and I've recently hit a spot in my career where I can settle down and get back into WoW. I've played since Vanilla, on and off for the past 12 years. Love the lore, love the game, love the people. I'm brand new on Proudmoore, and I'd like to find a guild that's not too big, likes to do many things from pvp to raiding, and can be forgiving when it comes to scheduling. I love raiding. I love learning my class, and I'm typically very good at performing efficiently. But if my work needs me, I can't say no. Work will come first always, and I would like a guild that will let me raid, and also be understanding of this. Thanks for reading, troll away.Bellisle1 Aug 11
Aug 11 WTB Name - Aphrodite As the title states, I will be transferring over from Emerald Dream, and would like to be able to keep the name I have. A quick armory search doesn't show any active characters with the name. So I am willing to pay for the name if you are willing to release it. Bnet Kuakoala#11322Aphrodite0 Aug 11
Aug 10 Paroxysm of <Game Over> Recruitment <Game Over> - Paroxysm,(10/13 M last tier) is currently recruiting ranged DPS to bolster our roster heading into Legion. Skilled players of any class may also feel free to trial. We are a long standing and progression minded team with goals of getting better with each subsequent tier. Formed by skilled leadership and molded by a positive mindset and a laid-back attitude, we have been successful in the current tier despite entering it extremely late. We as a team plan on pushing much harder in Legion and tackling content efficiently and tactfully. A raider's mindset of taking criticism when needed is necessary. We are tight-knit and are friends, not just numbers for the team. If this is something that you are looking for, join us and make us your team for Legion and beyond! Btag: Zycax#1558Baelyfe2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Eternal Kindom Weekend Mythic Team - Justicar Interested in taking a step up or return to Mythic raiding in Legion? Got a crazy workweek schedule? Well look no further than EK’s weekend warriors, Justicar Team is recruiting! The deets: Website: www.ek-gaming.net Accomplishments:12/13M pre 7.0, 13/13M immediately after prepatch. When we raid: Saturday/Sunday 7:00PM – 11:00 PM Server Time (PST) What our goals are: Mythic progression and full mythic clears by 2nd tier into this expansion. What we’re looking for: Quickly move into mythic. We’re aiming to increase our roster for Normal/Heroic, so we can try new people out, and set a stable mythic team. We’d like to have a full team of 30 to quickly start clearing so we can move to mythic ASAP. We currently have openings for: 1-2 Ranged DPS (Preferred are Warlock and Hunter) All quality applications will be considered regardless of class.[/b] The Big Bio Justicar team is a group designed for those who enjoy the challenge of raiding, but also have a limited schedule and a life outside of gaming. We are looking for raiders that share this mindset; who are skilled at the game and want to accomplish as much as we can with the time we have. Our goals are to be able to clear all current content by the middle of Legion. Our raid spots are competitive and you must maintain your performance at a high level to keep your raid spot. With that said, loyalty is tremendously important and we will look to work with you to get your performance up. We will never recruit to replace you without talking to you about your performance first. Raid synergy is very important and we will strive to maintain a strong and consistent core. Due to the volatile nature of many of our team members’ lives and schedules, we are not as strict about attendance as other teams, however we still expect you to communicate clearly with the team leadership about any scheduling issues. We also expect a high degree of personal responsibility. We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared both in-game and with the proper strategic knowledge, so that we can make the most of the time that we have. Team leadership will always be honest with you and we expect the same from you. If you ever encounter a case where you think this is not happening then you need to inform us personally ASAP. We will not tolerate dishonesty or drama. Also please reach out to team leadership and me personally about your performance, the team or anything you have to offer. Community is important and the guild and team need to come before personal ambition. We love this game because of the interaction with others and the drive to achieve shared goals. If that is what you are looking for, then Justicar will be a perfect fit. FAQ What if I want to roll a Demon Hunter? We will accept Demon Hunter apps, but you’ll have to show more than just a simple interest in rerolling. Ideally we’d like someone who’s either played DH on the beta and likes it already, or has been heavily following DH as it’s been developed. What does JC plan on doing before raids open? After giving some time to level up, we will be using our raid times to run 5-man dungeons for gear, and also farm Artifact Power. We will have at least one group aiming for the Glory of the Legion Hero meta achievement during this time. Where should I go to apply? Head over to http://www.ek-gaming.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=243 and fill out an app from our template. Post it as a separate thread in the JC application forum and we’ll take it from there. Please contact us directly through our guild site or battle.net. We do not have time to check this thread daily. Feel free to contact our team leadership on battle.net: Dawgsix#1268 Peregrines#1210 (Recruitment Officer) Amberhawk#1846Peregrines2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Any LGBT guild left? Is there any LGBT guilds left on this server recruitingCrymeabubble4 Aug 10
Aug 10 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild in search of a excellent and experienced raider. Little about me personally: I'm 18 years old, I've been playing this game since its initial release putting me at 6 years old. I thoroughly enjoy this game and everything it has to offer, I prefer raiding above all else as I enjoy the challenge that it holds. My raiding experience: I started raiding in Vanilla with my dad's guild not doing more than Onyxia, Zul Gurub, MC, and BWL. I was never a permanent raid member however I held my own. Going into BC I raided Kara, Gruul's, Mag, SSC, and TK. I ended up not raiding the rest of BC as I wasn't able to due to personal reasons. Starting in WoTLK I raided Naxx 10/25, Obsidian Dragon 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 including hardmode on all 10 man bosses and 7/14 25 man bosses. I did TotC on 10 Normal, and Heroic eventually going into do the 1st 6 bosses in ICC Normal and transitioning back to a 25 raid team. We continued up clearing all of ICC on 25 man and proceeded to ICC 25H which we only cleared 8 bosses before calling it till Cata. In Cataclysm I ended up getting recruited as a raid leader and lead a 25H raid team thru BoT, BWD, TotFW, FL, and DS on progression, we cleared every single raid in Cata while current on 10/25 Normal, and 10/25 Heroic. After raid leading all of Cataclysm I was burnt out and needed a break and ended up skipping all of MoP only to return in the beginning of WoD. I raided in a casual guild in HM, and BRF never doing much more than normal than finally server transferring to Area52 and joining a Heroic/Mythic progression guild in HFC where we went on to kill HArch in October of 2015, and clear 5/13M before December. We went on break most of December only coming back in January to realize alot of people didn't come back and didn't want to continue. I ended up wanting progression and went to do 8/13M but haven't managed to get further due to limitations that have been placed in front of me. In total I have about 9 years of raiding experience and know my stuff. I won't waste time if I know I could do better. I will bench myself if I see I am underperforming and bringing the raid down as a whole. I will constantly try to dig profoundly into my class and try to be the best at it I can be. Classes I played in each Expansion: Vanilla: Mage, and Warrior Burning Crusade: Warrior WotLK: Death Knight/Priest Cataclysm: Fire Mage/Frost DK MoP: N/A WoD: HM/BRF I played MM Hunter, HFC I played MW Monk Classes I am open to playing come Legion as I believe in bringing what a guild needs to further the guild as a whole. Classes: -Death Knight (Unholy > Blood > Frost) -Mage (Currently looks like I'd play Fire) -Shadow Priest -Protection Paladin (Maybe Ret for the right guild) -Havoc/Vengeance DH (I'm open to playing either or none at all since there are gonna be alot of them.) -Warlock (Again I'd play this for the right guild) Addons for raiding primarily: DBM, WA2, EXRT, TMW, ElvUi. I'm pretty much open to any raid times, preferably night time like 9PM EST forward. I also prefer not to raid more than 3 times per week and not later than 1AM EST. I have any VOIP needed for raiding/interviews. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. My bnet is: Fallscreek#1219Córrupted1 Aug 10
Aug 10 LF end of week raiding Hello, I was wondering if any guilds are raiding during the end of the week Wed-Friday?Tentenlol0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Resto/Ele Shaman Returning to Legion! Hi, like the title suggests I'm a main spec Resto shaman and off spec Ele shaman looking for a raiding guild. I have a nice amount of heroic raiding experience dating from the end of Woltk to the start of MoP. Towards the end of MoP I got much busier so I chillaxed a lot more in my raiding. Now I'm ready to get back into the action and join a raiding guild! I have been in some more intense heroic raiding guilds in the past but for Legion I'm looking for something a little more relaxed then 4-5 days. I would prefer to join a guild that raids 3 times a week but I can definitely settle for twice as well! Feel free to contact me for any questions! Josh69#1141Walzo4 Aug 10
Aug 9 Heavy Junkboxes WTB ~1200 Heavy Junkboxes for Insane title, currently farming myself, so this buy order will decline with time. Hoping to finish before Darkmoon Faire ends. Flexible pricing, please send a friend request to Sevlen#2173 or reply if you have some Heavy Junkboxes to sell. Thanks!Krayah1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Heavy Junkboxes for sale I am offering to farm Heavy Junk box's for anyone that is working on Insane in the Membrane. If there is a set amount that you need, please let me know. Send me a ingame mail and we can discuss it. ThanksDeathfrmbehd3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Noob looking for a active lgbt casual guild 1. Times available & time zone: 9pm-1:30am CST Friday/Saturday 2. Server preference: Proudmoore (but if a good fit will possibly move/reroll..) 3. Faction preference: Horde (preferred but not set) / but if a good fit will be willing to do Alliance...... 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Social/Casual (not looking to raid...at least not for awhile, but interested in some dungeon running once up to speed..) 5. Current progression/experience: I play a BElf destruction warlock Lvl12 on the Horde side. Though I do have a Nelf Priest Lvl 11, and a Draenei Shaman Lvl 9 on the Allianc. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: Tannim78#1920 8. Anything else: Looking for a -ACTIVE- LGBT guild 38 yrs old, In Texas so CST. Looking for a laid back group . I am looking for a friendly, and casual guild that is active...and don't mind a shy newb coming into learn...Detarisis0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Tank/DPS & Healer LF weekend night raid guild I'm a prot paladin and my brother is a holy priest. We've been playing since vanilla. We're both competent, no drama players, which I imagine can be a luxury nowadays. I'm willing to switch to ret if no tank spots available. All voice coms are ok. Days/times would be FRI/SAT/SUN starting at 10PM PST. He works during the day, but I'm on a lot of the time. Feel free to send me a tell asking more. I'll be on this character.Armoredtaco0 Aug 9
Aug 8 Karnage Recruiting! <Karnage> on Proudmoore is recruiting for Legion heroic raiding! Our goal is to clear heroic and get the Ahead of the Curve achievement each tier of raiding. We are in need of dps and healers. Our raid days will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 6-9pm server time (pst). While the main goal is to have fun while raiding, raiding isn't fun if you aren't killing bosses. You will be expected to do your research on boss fights, and play your class at a decent level. We are trying to build a community, and want you apart of it. If you are interested in joining please message me in-game, or add my bnet at ImBurday#1545.Aequitess7 Aug 8
Aug 8 LF Daytime/Morning Guild PVE ally Hello all I'm looking for Daytime/Morning guild pve raid to join within your rooster on the upcoming expansion. I work 3rd shift/graveyard and get home approximately 7 am MT. I would prefer raid on enhancement shaman and i can also heal or any other class the group would need. I have lack of experience HFC but have tons heroic experience in BRC and High maul and previous end game content. If any question please contact me either on this post or whisper me at Iambaka#1214 Thank you for reading my post have a Great NightHealthelivin3 Aug 8
Aug 8 2 transfers LF raiding guild for legion Myself and a friend are looking to move to a higher populated alliance server. Are are wanting to focus on raiding for this coming expansion we are both veteran players and have been in the raiding scene for every expansion. At the moment our classes will be Rogue and Demonhunter and are putting feelers out there for guildsShàde2 Aug 8
Aug 7 [A] Section VII - New Guild Recruiting Core Section VII Raid Times: Tu/Th 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Server Time Server: Proudmoore Faction: Alliance Voice: Discord Ages: 21+ Section VII is a newly formed guild on Proudmoore looking for dedicated adult gamers who are interested in building a strong community for Legion from the ground up. As a raiding guild, our goal will be to complete all Normal/Hard-Mode content in a timely manner. We will be taking a medium-core approach to raiding that will be well suited for gamers who want to experience current raid content in an organized environment, but no longer have the time to raid at an accelerated, hardcore pace. While Section VII was formed with a raiding focus in mind, we intend to enjoy all aspects of Legion by participating regularly in casual PvP. Joining [Section VII] is a perfect opportunity for players who are returning to World of Warcraft after a hiatus, or for those who are looking for a new group of players to experience Legion with. As a brand new guild you have the opportunity to become an integral part of our family from the very beginning. We are looking to recruit players with varying degrees of experience from experienced MMO players who are interested in putting their leadership skills to good use, to new players who just want to learn the ropes. Current Raiding Recruitment Needs: Warlock DPS Death Knight DPS Rogue DPS Full on Tanks and Pally/Priest Healers Guild Rules:[/b][/u] 1. Section 7 is an Adult 21+ Gaming group. 2. Do not participate in immature, provocative, or otherwise uncouth trolling/flaming. 3. Respect others, period. This includes sex, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion or lifestyle choices. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the guild, or would like to join! Contact Information: Battle.net: Nyborg#1483 Discord: Nyborg#4579 Section 7 Discord: https://discord.gg/9vW7qD7 (Join Link is case sensitive)Nyborg15 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] Keepers of Insanity-Recruiting for Legion <Keepers of Insanity> was formed back during The Burning Crusade as a late night raiding guild under the name <Dark Skies> on Elune. We continued to raid into Wrath and kept chugging along all the way in and through Warlords of Draenor. At the start of 2016 we decided to do a name change to <Insanitarium> to start a new year and head into the next expansion. When we officially decided to call an end to our progression raiding in Mythic Hellfire Citadel we were 11/13 and working on Mannoroth, we had him close to the last phase on our first full week of progression. The officer group decided it would be best to make yet another change for the expansion, that was to transfer to a higher population realm and we landed on Proudmoore where our guild name <Insanitarium> was already taken, so thus <Keepers of Insanity> was born! <Keepers of Insanity> is looking to head into Legion with a full raid ready roster and are now recruiting all classes and roles. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 7:00p PST to 10:00p PST. While we only raid 6 hours a week we take raiding very seriously and want to get things dead, we enjoy goofing off and doing other random activities in the hours we are not raiding. What we expect from our raiders: - Consistent attendance. -Communicates absences and tardies in plenty of time for us to adjust. -Finds time to research their class/spec consistently, not just when they or we feel their performance isn't up to par. Know your class/spec. -Asks for help or advice when they cannot find the information they need or want. We understand that not every class and spec has amazing sites dedicated to all the latest and greatest news and are willing to assist in your search. -Is willing to swap specs and or roles to benefit the raid, even when this means learning something completely new. Sometimes a dps spec just under performs or we’re missing a key role like back up heals or tanks. We do not require anyone to know all of their class's specs so well they could swap to one of them and perform at an expert skill level. Instead, we would hope that our raiders understand that sometimes the spec you love is the redheaded stepchild and stinks like rotting garbage. -Doesn't take it personally when they are put on notice or back on probation, instead, they show willingness to figure out the problem and ask for assistance in improving. -Checks the guild website regularly, perhaps even sets up email alerts aka subscriptions for most of the forums and sub-forums. Not everyone uses, likes, or even has a Facebook account. -Doesn't attempt to "back seat raid lead". If you are not a tank or a raid leader, it is not your business to give orders or point out people's mistakes(unless given a specific task). Strategy discussion should, for the most part, take place outside of mumble during raids. Recruitment Needs- Tanks- Low DPS/Tank offspec- Low Melee DPS- Low Ranged DPS- Low Healers- Medium: Resto Shaman, Mistweaver If you wish to join our guild and/or raiding team in Legion, please apply at http://koiguild.enjin.com. Recruitment is always open for casual membership, if you have questions just contact an officer in game, battlenet or on our site: Guild Master-Kalasx(DorianX#1319), Djnotnice(DJNotNice#11207), Zelote(Zino#1883), Raivious(AlphaBeaver#1817), and Nynnaevë(alt 0235).Djnotnice9 Aug 7
Aug 6 Long time raider LF EST mythic Tank career Hello! I am looking to start my mythic career for the Closeout of HFC and legion. I will be specializing on my protection warrior for legion and have been gearing him alot after my transition from my Holy paladin. Im hoping to find a solid spot in a raiding guild for Legion and hope to get to know people before legion comes out! If you have any questions please add my Btag Galivon#1871 Thank you!Arroku0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Starting new raiding guild Looking for players of all sorts to start a raiding guild in legion. Our end goal will be to complete mythic raiding before nerfs although we are not trying to set records. Raid nights will be Friday and Saturday nights and times will be determined after we have most of our guild set up although we will start no later than 8:30 PM and end no later than 11 PM times are EST. All roles are required as of right now. Add my Bnet or post a messaged on the forums with further questions. Guild will be friendly towards all races, gender, nationality, and sexuality. No discrimination will be tolerated. Whether you have never raided before or you are a veteran of heroic/mythic raiding come join us as we pursue the goal of being the best we can be. Actual guild name: TBD (Currently: Dawn of the Alliance) risingfire93#1853Ivaheals0 Aug 6
Aug 6 WTS HFC 13/13 Mythic & 13/13 Heroic clear! Proper Villains is selling the first 12 bosses in HFC on Mythic difficulty! This is master loot with all loot that you need going directly to you! Exceptions for certain items may apply The run is a guaranteed kill on all bosses and should take approximately 1 hour to complete depending on number of bosses purchased. You can sit back and do nothing, or die naked in the corner! We do all the work. We are also selling Heroic Archimonde kills still! So come get your mount while it's still available! All of our carries thus far have been quick and clean! Packages listed below. If you want to find out more about our guild check our recruitment post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300417054 * PLEASE NOTE A DEPOSIT OF 10 PERCENT OF THE TOTAL PURCHASE IS TAKEN TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, ALL BUYERS THAT HAVE GIVEN FEEDBACK ON THIS THREAD HAVE GIVEN DEPOSITS WITHOUT ISSUE. We are no longer selling Heroic HFC Mythic Blackhand (Master Loot) 250k - You get the mount! Ironhoof Destroyer Mythic Blackhand's mount "Ironhoof Destroyer" -All loot for your class/spec/transmog! -Title Reward! "The Ironbane" -Takes approximately 10 minutes to complete 6/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot) First six discount run 350k -Includes all loot for your spec/class! -2 Tier bosses! -Unlock garrison loot missions! 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot) Ala Carte Buy as many bosses as you like, and get a discount for the more you buy. 1-2 Bosses = 150k Each. 3-5 Bosses = 125k Each 6 - 8 Bosses = 100k Each 9-11 Bosses = 75k Each - Mannoroth = 200k Archimonde = SOLD OUT, BOOKED UP UNTIL LEGION. -ilvl 720-730+ loot for your class/spec minus any wf/socket pieces needed by raiders *WARNING Someone is impersonating our guild and other guilds trying to scam people out of gold, please ONLY do business with myself or Leny for carries, our btag's are below. DO NOT give gold to anyone other then myself or Leny claiming to be associated with Proper Villains Mail in-game if interested: Lionnis ( dlogic#1168 ) Leny ( Leny#1589 )Lionnis82 Aug 6
Aug 6 Ouroboros - Late Night Mythic < Ouroboros > Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance Current Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Blackrock Foundry: 7/10M, 10/10H Highmaul: 4/7M, 7/7H ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST Wednesday & Thursday: 8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST ------------------------------------------------------------- Our Current Recruitment Needs: While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles. Tank: -Any exceptional tank with a strong dps offspec. (Open to everything but a Warrior) Healer: - Disc Priest - Holy Priest - Mistweaver Ranged DPS: - Mage - Warlock - Balance Druid Melee DPS: - Rogue Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members. Previous Progression: Mist of Pandaria 25-man Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 10/13 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Tier 14: 4/16 Heroic (Cleared pre-6.0) Cataclysm 25-man Progression Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic with 15% buff Firelands: 7/7 Heroic BWD/BoT/ToTfW’s: 13/13 Heroic Wrath of the Lich King 25-man Progression All Content Clear (Normal and Heroic) Server First 25-man Heroic Lich King Death's Demise Tribute to Insanity and Immortality ------------------------------------------------------------ Guild History: Ouroboros is a well established, progression oriented guild that formed back in 2007 and had been at the top or near the top of progression on our previous server of Blade's Edge. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 20 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on Challenge Modes, PvP/Battlegrounds, Old Content raids, and other achievement runs. If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing. Expectations for Applicants: - We keep track of attendance and low attendance = low priority for raid spots. We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on the website when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late. - You should be fully prepared with flasks, potions, and food. - You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week - Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression. - Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism Why Ouroboros? Ouroboros is more than just a group of people who log in to slay internet dargons (spelling intentional) together. We are a community and a family. We stick together through the good and the bad. We're here to support each other; not just in game, but outside of it as well. This community transcends a simple game. Bonds are formed that carry through into real life. One of the best examples of this is our annual summer BBQ. People from all across the country (and Canada) travel together to hang out, have a blast, and just enjoy each others company: new members, old members, members who haven't played in years. We are also very active in game on non-raid nights, and have regular guild runs of old content. Legendaries, transmog, nerd points, alt runs you name it!! Need help with an Infusion? We've got you covered! The long and short of it is: If you're looking for a guild to call home, we may just be what you're looking for. Contact information: If you feel you are interested in us after reading this far in (and have actually read this far!), please feel free to check out our website for further details and fun: http://www.ouroborosguild.com <OR> For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via PM on our guild forums or in game. Recruiters: Dookies: Dookie#1491 Kyung: Goundster#1593 Null: Null#1618 Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281 Officers: Keildia: Keildia#1396 Narumata: Narumata#1658 Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363 Therrien: Deemo#1918 Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!Liadri424 Aug 6
Aug 6 &amp;lt;A&amp;gt; Lithium recruiting dps for Legion Lithium is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is recruiting for Legion raiding and beyond. Who we are: Lithium was founded back in early WOTLK by myself, the mrs and some friends on Echo Isles. While there, we were a top 10 progression raiding guild. Unfortunately, as we progressed through Cata and the Star Wars MMO coming out, our numbers slowly dwindled. By that time, EI was a low pop server making it difficult to recruit. We eventually went our separate ways, but remained friends irl and in game. Fast forward to today and me and the mrs are giving it another go for Legion. Recruitment needs: As of right now, recruitment is open to everyone including re-rolls, social members and those looking to raid. Our goal is to form a guild that is similar to what we had back in the day, which was a respected and helpful group of people. **Current raid needs** Melee dps - Closed Heals - Shaman or druid Tanks - Closed Ranged - 1 Boomy or spriest Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you. ***We are currently running hfc casually to get to know one another*** Our goals: First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current. We will be starting out with normal and then pushing heroics asap. Mythics will depend on if the group wants to and there are enough raiders to fill the group. Raid times: We are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday from 4p-7p pst (5p-8p cst, 7p-10p est). Loot will be handled via ep/gp or dkp. What we expect from you: Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. If you join to raid, please be on time to raids and be ready with food, flasks, potions etc. If you cannot make it to raid, please let someone know if at all possible. See, that wasn’t so bad eh? What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game. Once we are established, we will have guild repairs turned on for everyone. We also plan on providing flasks, potions and enchants for raiders. **We are casually running hfc to get used to raiding with each other on the above mentioned raid days/times.** Hit me up with any questions or for an invite: Ryouice#11303Ryouice16 Aug 6
Aug 6 9/13M Boomkin/Resto or others... I am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I also have a few alts that I could gear quickly if needed before Legion. Warlock Mage MW/WW Monk Shadow Priest Currently 9/13M HFC, but was on Horde and I am looking to switch back to Alliance. I am available: Monday thru Sunday anytime after 5pm. In closing, I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic/mythic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Vanthios#1545Vanthios2 Aug 6
Aug 6 New Player LF Guild I’m a new player to WoW, just started a couple weeks ago and was looking for a guild to join. For right now I’m still just learning the game and experimenting with leveling different classes but in the future I would like to get into some casual raiding. I’m interested in joining a social guild that is friendly and laid back and am also looking to gain access to the guild heirlooms so I can more easily try out some more of the different classes. My Bnet is: Djoker#11466. Thanks for any help!Uragami1 Aug 6
Aug 5 Looking for people to play with. I am looking for some experienced players to play with and who would be willing to help out a noob. Especially if you're a warrior. My btag is Castrealm#1936 if anyone is interestedCastrealm0 Aug 5
Aug 5 LF raiding guild legion 736ilvl Recently Transferred over to proudmoore, and looking for a raiding guild to suit a "mythic level" of play. I can play all my specs, and have geared optimized for all of them. I believe that a player plays the class not the spec, so swapping specs on a fight by fight basis if it would improve your performance is an expectation set on both myself and one i set for others. I have been raiding since vanilla to a degree (ZG/UBRS), and understand the attitude required to raid (that being flask/food/enchants/oils/runes whatever it may be), as well as researching my class and spec information through various websites (howtopriest/sonofalich/reddit/icyveins/discords) Raiding Times Anyday can work (although i prefer not raiding on Friday/Sat!) 9pm PST-9am PST (i have a very liberal schedule) Since legion is right around the corner im absolutely happy with changing my class to suit your raiding needs (provided you like me and i like you which would probably be seen through trial runs/interview). Contact me on bnet if interested: Ayyra#1813Ayyrah0 Aug 5
Aug 4 BM Hunter + Prot/Ret Pally LF Raiding Guild Hey Proudmoore, Me and my cousin are looking for an Alliance raiding guild for Legion to raid with together. I will be playing BM Hunter in Legion. I was 5/13M, 13/13H in HFC with my Shadow Priest (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Yreniel/simple). I am newer to the game, starting in May of last year. HFC is my only raid experience with a group. I take the game and my raid performance seriously and am willing to dedicate the time and effort it will take to make myself better and more prepared. My cousin will be maining his pally. He can play all three specs well, but would prefer to play Prot if at all possible in Legion. He was a filthy casual in WoD, but wants to get back to raiding consistently in Legion. He has been playing WoW for a long time and has considerable raiding experience on primarily his Shaman and Pally in BC, Wrath, and Cata. We would love to find a guild we could raid with together in Legion. I would like to find a team that raids weeknights starting no earlier than 6pm server time. My goal would be to at least clear all heroic raiding content with my future guild while it is current, while raiding mythic would be nice but not make-or-break. Lastly, would love to find a fun guild we mesh with, but whose first priority is to down bosses. Feel free to add me on BNet to discuss, clevrusrname#1214. Hit me up with any questions or concerns you may have.Strongnir2 Aug 4
Aug 4 Five raiders LF new home for Legion. Some friends and I are looking for a new guild for Legion. We're all good at what we do and are good players. Expect dedicated raiders who have near 100% attendance, expect us to improve as raiders in any way we can, all that good stuff. Below are the details. Our classes are as follows: Moonkin DPS DH (Flexible class, though) Outlaw Rogue Prot Paladin (Flexible class/spec) MW Monk Preferable raid days are tuesdays and thursdays, but we're open to new schedules if the perfect guild comes along. Thread#11232 is my battle tag if you need to get in touch with me.Ladelle3 Aug 4
Aug 4 Prot War LF Prog Guild for Legion and Beyond! Good afternoon ladies and gents! I am a Prot warrior returning to WoW as a raider, and I am trying to find a good guild that needs a tank! I had to take some time off due to real life and family, however, now I am trying to find a progression guild for Legion and beyond! I do have a few people coming with me, not sure they will be raiding, but I do know that they are very social and love to do things with the guild. One or two of them may end up raiding too! I would have them fill out an app if they choose to do so. Days I can raid: Would consider any day except weekends. I cannot raid on the weekends (Friday / Saturday) due to my work schedule. I am a bartender, so Fridays and Saturdays Experience: My experience started with Vanilla. I was in a guild that was taking down AQ40 weekly, and had almost cleared Naxx 40 before the start of BC. In BC, I continued on, and was in a guild that cleared everything that was relevant on a patch to patch basis. BT was by far my favorite raid of this expansion! In wrath of the Lich King, I cleared all content as well. The ONLY hard mode fight I didn't get down was H LK, this was when my guild fell apart /cry!! Cata and MoP I was hit and miss, yes I did still play but no notable achievements in either one of these xpacs. WoD, I started out strong, playing a Holy Pally, and was in a mythic raiding guild. I couldn't stand Holy Pally (just my healing preferences), so re-rolled to hunter and found myself pretty much trying to catch up for the rest of the xpac (dang ring). I did still try to pug a lot of the current content though and have managed to get most of heroic HFC down through pugs. What I am looking for in a raid : I am looking for an awesome bunch who likes to progress. I raid for the pleasure of taking bosses down and rejoicing in the fact that we killed those pixel demons and dragons, no matter how much we had to bang our heads on our keyboards because we kept wiping. With that said though, I am looking for a progression guild, NOT a casual guild. I want to have to work hard and earn my spot in the raid. I don't want to be handed anything, and at the end of the day, we all leave happy! As for the loot distribution, quite frankly, I don't care what you use. I am not one to bicker about loot, because everyone will end up with what they want by the time we are done raiding in that particular tier. What I did get this expansion before I had to step away was 2/7 M HM, 8/10 H BRF. When I came back I managed to pug out 12/13 H HFC, as well as get my legendary ring on 2 toons. My battle tag is Fyrpixie#1477, please don't hesitate to friend me and message me anytime. Thank you for reading my book! TLDR: Prot warrior LF Guild for Legion. Have a lot of past raiding experience, just not any current (HFC) mythic experience. I have been tanking since Vanilla, and when I haven't been doing that, I have been healing. Message me in game! :PSaraes0 Aug 4
Aug 4 WTS Alani Mount The Alani Serpent Mount now drops for everyone in the group and we are selling spots to fill the group, we run these about twice a week. The price is 15k Gold and it must be paid before Alani is summoned. Please contact Richeyjr on Proudmoore for a spot!Nuzi2 Aug 4
Aug 4 RDruid in need of raiding guild in Legion Returning after about a 3 month break. Didn't see much HFC but have a raiding history and know my way around my spec. HoboCop#1755 or just post here. Also the site is being annoying about posting with the druid. Alliance ProudmooreZanthus4 Aug 4
Aug 4 Fury Warrior LF Guild Hey guys, I'm a 100 Fury Warrior Dwarf currently looking for a decent sized guild. I'm a quick learner when it comes to games and just want a good community to enjoy this one with. I'm not looking for a zerg, but I'm also not looking for a 10 man guild that's almost never on. Somewhere in between would be nice and cozy. I'm 21 and have Teamspeak. Thanks.Laflare0 Aug 4
Aug 3 Holy pally Holy pally lf guild to raid with in legion....looking for something semi hardcore...add me @slim#1533 for more info..13/13m expKæstiel0 Aug 3
Aug 3 Semi hardcore Mage lf guild for legion Hey guys, I'm returning from a several month wow hiatus and looking for a home for legion. I've raided semi hardcore every expansion since tbc and I'm currently 730 gs with 7/13 mythic experience. I'm looking for a fun group of people to play/raid with but also a group that takes things seriously. my availability is generally m-f 515pm-1am and open on the weekends. Feel free to add me or message me in game at rtota1664. Thanks!Notoriusbig1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Heavy Junkbox Wanting to buy these. LMK if you have them or if you'd like to farm them. Paying 50g per box (negotiable)Furlocity0 Aug 3
Aug 3 [A] LF DPS for Legion (Saturday &amp; Sunday) With Legion quickly approaching and our change from our current raid schedule, we are looking for more RELIABLE players that can commit to our 2 day weekend schedule. We want to push progression at a faster pace in the new expansion and need like minded players with the drive to do the same. Shattered Reality was established in late BC and has been on the raid scene since then. Our raid leder(s) and officer core along with our Veteran Raiders have several years of raid and leadership experience. We are an adult only raiding guild with most of our guild members 21+. We strive to maintain a relaxed, fun, tight knit, and drama free raid environment while keeping progression in mind with the limited raid hours we have on our schedule. ***Legion recruitment is open for Ranged DPS - regardless of your current gear/progression. If your (dps) class isn't listed below, please contact an officer to chat about potential openings we may have available.*** Current Progression: 12/13 Mythic HFC Raid Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 12:00pm - 4:00pm PST 2:00pm - 6:00pm CST 3:00pm - 7:00pm EST Recruitment Needs: ⦁ Mage ⦁ Warlock Expectations/Requirements for Legion: ⦁ Raid ready gear (Heroic/Mythic dungeon gear) by the time raids are released - (must be enchanted/gemmed properly) ⦁ Artifact Weapon must be as progressed as far as it can be with the time we have prior to raid release ⦁ Must be able to maintain high raid attendance. Miss no more than 2 raid days a month (We understand Emergencies and real life happens) ⦁ No Drama! ⦁ We ask that you are online 15 minutes prior to raid start time for invites - don't be late for raid ⦁ You should be well prepared for every raid. This includes researching boss fights. Have enough Food/Flasks/Potions for EVERY raid. ⦁ Knowledge of your class/spec. Know which spec/talent is best for each fight and how to OPTIMIZE your DPS/HPS ⦁ Discord and working headset or speakers (mic not required, but a way of listening is a must) ⦁ Be able to take constructive criticism. You are expected to handle any feedback given in a mature manner. Further information can be found on our website: http://shattered-reality.net Contact: ⦁ Ameliea#1206 ⦁ Praetorian#1790 ⦁ Arthrald#11107Flappyowl3 Aug 3
Aug 3 [A] <Risen> Recruiting for Weekend Mythic HFC Looking for more Raiders in particular for Mythic HFC Raids. We are currently 10/13 Mythic in Hellfire Citadel looking to push through and have it completed by the release of the Legion expansion. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 7:30 – 11PM PST w/ 15 min break in the middle. We try to keep our roster small so minimal swapping is required. We ask that raiders maintain a high attendance rate so progression is not adversely affected. Recruiting needs: Below are some of the gaps in our current raid. If your class is not listed but feel that you are a top tier raider, then please apply. -------------------------------------------------------- Healers Holy Paladin Ranged DPS Hunter Melee DPS Death Knight -------------------------------------------------------- Who is Risen? Started by a group of friends who began playing early in the Closed Beta, Risen was established on the live servers on December of 2004. We are an end-game raiding guild with a small roster of highly skilled, high attendance members. Risen strives to defeat every encounter thrown at us in an organized, fully focused and efficient manner. We are dedicated to seeing and defeating the end game content with our tight knit group, working together towards a common goal. You can contact any officer for more information: Vivie (Kitosh#1141) You can find out more about us at: http://www.risen-proudmoore.enjin.com/Vivie17 Aug 3
Aug 3 <Old School Rebels> 13/13 Heroic + New Group! Hey guys! Change of scenery! I apologize for any confusion as to which person to contact for an invite or a conversation. While I have changed guilds, I have not changed mindset! OSR is full of a lot of great folks. People that are loyal to their guild mates and steadfast in their desire to create that family environment. We feel that the relationship trumps boss loots. Sure, we want to progress, but we want to do it the right way! I understand things are super stale right now and that content is thin, so we want to enjoy the company of other folks to help pass the time until Legion. B&B Raid Team: 13/13H We/Th 7-10 PST (Focused on upper floor with an eye toward mythic) - 710+ ring (or darn close!) -Ventrilo -Willingness to learn -Must accept any and all nicknames given by the raid leader (all in good fun) Team Bad Juju: Tuesday 7-10 PM PST 7/13H(Starting on bottom floor HFC) (Requirements subject to change) -700+ ilvl -Ventrilo -Willingness to learn - If you are interested or have questions, please contact boogiewoogee#1218, vagabundo#1955, or Kariath#1781.Corriente22 Aug 3
Aug 2 Looking for Community/Casual Guild Nevermind.Castrealm0 Aug 2
Aug 2 Looking for a great community Hey i transferred a couple of toons onto this server. Currently leveling a DK for legion. Miss having a guild that raids casually, but most of all miss having a great community. Looking for a large guild with members on late at night. My real id Wusthof#1771Wusthofdruid2 Aug 2