Proudmoore

Jul 22 [A]<ONE PIECE> 2/13M LF Hunter + RDPS! We are looking for a Hunter + RDPS. Any strong raider will be considered! We raid 3 nights a week from 6pm pacific standard time till 9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We have been around since the beginning of Vanilla and have had the same GM the entire time. Most of our membership have been in the guild for years. And yes we are named for the Manga ONE PIECE and have several anime junkies in the guild and are always looking for more! Our website is www.onepieceguild.com If you are interested whisper one of our members or hit me up via RealID Diamondx#1189Diamondx65 Jul 22
Jul 22 Old school PvPer looking for Ally PvP/X Guild Hey all, I am looking for a pvp guild or a pvx guild with a decent group of pvpers. I have been pvping since vanilla and would make a great addition to your roster.Lawlle0 Jul 22
Jul 22 Thread closed! Adult gamer... 41 years old. Started raiding in classic and played non-stop thru MoP both Priest and Mage.... skipped WoD. I came back on a new account in early 2016 and leveled up new toons because I'd like to start playing again in Legion. Undecided on main for Legion... I'm leaning towards Priest (Holy) but Mage is also an option for dps. Availability is Mon/Tues/Weds/Sat/Sun evenings PST server time. Any combination of those 5 days will work. Drop me a line here or battletag Tihra #1539.Tihra3 Jul 22
Jul 22 New, Heroic experienced LF guild to raid with I'm seeking to transfer to this realm on this mage. I have H experience in all WOTLK raids and MOP raids. I've also raided vanilla mc days and up as a priesty. I live in CST. So times from 5pm-9pm on weekdays or any weekend day/time could work for me. I just built a 1500 rig to play legion again. I also like to top the dps meters without dying if you like those kind of mages.Mosës0 Jul 22
Jul 22 11/13 Mythic Player Lf Guild For Legion Hey guys i am looking for a new home for Legion. Would like to raid and such Tue/wed/thurs 6-10 Pst. I would prefer to lvl my druid for legion. I have already done so on the beta and like it a lot. Don't really feel like playing my pally this time around but will play it if really needed. I also would prefer to stay alliance since i would like to keep all my alts on alliance and not have to transfer/faction change them all. If anyone would like more info let me know! or hit me up at Speedie#1118Lèona0 Jul 22
Jul 22 LF Raiding Guild for Legion Hey everyone, I'm looking for a solid raid group going into Legion. I have a ton of experience in raiding dating back to BC varying from casual to hardcore. The last guild I seriously raided with was a top 80 US guild in MoP. I've been on somewhat of a hiatus since then, just looking for a guild that plans on doing some heroic progression and maybe get into some mythic. I can raid Mon-Thurs 5-9pm, Friday 5pm-any time, Saturday all day, Sunday early morning-9pm. If you need a consistent player with a lot of experience add me on bnet! Dualism#1999Env5 Jul 22
Jul 21 Looking for active guild to raid in Legion Hiya guys. Looking for an active guild to raid with -- not just active raiding guild, but like, hanging out on voice chat, talking about the game, running content other than raids (old content, or pvp, or whatever fancies the guild). I would really love to find a cool family-oriented casual raiding guild that is much more involved in the game than just raids. I'm 39, an IT guy by day, and a fairly friendly/sociable dude. Also not really into the guilds that invite anyone....would like some semblance of order and a bit picky. :) I have 100's on all classes and am very happy to play just about anything (not crazy about Warriors, though). If you think I'd fit, hit me up here or in game. HaChu#1246Rylokk4 Jul 21
Jul 21 WTB 13/13 H on ML, or Archi ML As title suggests I'm looking to buy a full clear of H HFC ML for Ele Shaman including Tier/sockets/WF gear.Irya0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Experienced MW Monk LF raiding home I'm just coming back after almost a year sober. I'm hunting for a guild that runs earlier in the day, like 1p-3p server time. Working day shift and being up at 3a server is awful and has destroyed my raid times. I've played this game since 06, healing since BC. I have heroic HM and BRF full clear experience with a hardcore mindset. Sadly my work schedule doesn't like my hardcore mindset. So here I am, hunting for a new home.Anxel0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Wife and Husband looking for a home We are currently on sargeras but we will transfer for the right fit 1. Times available & time zone: Tue/wed 6:30-10pm cst 2. Server preference: PVP or PVE we are both used to both types 3. Faction preference: Alliance prefered, MAY consider horde if it feels right with both of us. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore with hopes of going into mythic 5. Current progression/experience: Both of us are 13/13N, 13/13H, and 3/13M. We have been heroic raiders from the start. Would love to go into mythics if possible 6. Classes: I am a bear tank ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Popcorncat/simple my bear as of now) OR MY PRIEST ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/J%C3%A9ssica/simple ) and my husband is rolling an enhance shammy for legion. I also have a 731 mm hunter and a 720 disc/holy priest ( going holy for legion). I would prefer to tank. 7. Contact info: RunnerJess18#1416 8. Anything else: We are husband and wife. I think we are fun people to be around and we would love to share our jokes with you guys :)Popcorncat1 Jul 21
Jul 21 4 Returning Raiders LF 10pm CST or Later Hi! We are a group of raiders returning from a short WoD hiatus. We have experience clearing mythic and heroic HFC and BRC. In previous expansions we have experience with world first progress in Ulduar, ICC, and ToGC. We are looking to play the following: 1. DPS DK (Set on this being a main) 2. Holy Paladin (Set on this being a main) 3. Warrior/Hunter/Shaman (Wants to play melee dps 4. Tank DH (Willing to play ranged DPS) We all have several level 100s and want to focus on clearing heroic and working on mythic difficulties. We miss the group atmosphere of raiding with a solid guild and want to work with you to create or contribute to that atmosphere. We would prefer to raid in the time frame of 10PM CST - 1:30AM CST, any day but Friday/Saturday. Any raids in this time frame work for us. My Btag is Captain#12193 Send me a message so we can find a home!Captun0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [A] Blood/Frost DK looking for raiding guild Hello, I'm currently a 715 Blood/Frost DK. Willing to main and off spec either one for Legion depending on the guild's needs. Any raid times that are evenings weekdays, or anytime weekends, I can work with, though I'd prefer not to have Thursdays if possible.Jinja0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Wife and Husband looking for a home We are currently on sargeras but we will transfer for the right fit 1. Times available & time zone: Tue/wed 6:30-10pm cst 2. Server preference: PVP or PVE we are both used to both types 3. Faction preference: Alliance prefered, MAY consider horde if it feels right with both of us. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore with hopes of going into mythic 5. Current progression/experience: Both of us are 13/13N, 13/13H, and 3/13M. We have been heroic raiders from the start. Would love to go into mythics if possible 6. Classes: I am a bear tank ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Popcorncat/simple my bear as of now) OR MY PRIEST ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/J%C3%A9ssica/simple ) and my husband is rolling an enhance shammy for legion. I also have a 731 mm hunter and a 720 disc/holy priest ( going holy for legion). I would prefer to tank. 7. Contact info: RunnerJess18#1416 8. Anything else: We are husband and wife. I think we are fun people to be around and we would love to share our jokes with you guys :)Popcorncat0 Jul 21
Jul 21 LF late night guild Hello I'm looking for an active late night casual guild, mostly just ta hang out with some nice folks and possible a little raiding on weekends .Crazyshifter0 Jul 21
Jul 21 New Transfer looking for raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild that either raids around 8pm Mtn Time during the week or a weekend raiding guild. I have other characters other than this pally on another server I could send over.Solarcella3 Jul 21
Jul 21 Healer (Alliance) LF Guild Hello, recently moved a toon to Proudmoore. Life in the big city, so many people, so many guilds; awesome really. I've been on Hiatus since our LK kill in Icecrown 25 Hard. Long time. I healed all progression raid content in Vanilla (no Naxx) TBC and WotLK. None since, as I've not played but I'd like to. Would like to find a Guild to raid with, with consistent players and hopefully a history of some people who have played together. Hopefully raiding 2 nights a week. When I commit to being somewhere at a time I will be there with all my ability and behave professionally. That's how I learned. I don't care how silly the rest of the time is spent in guild. Whatever addons or vent/mumble, etc is required, Ill get of course. As of now I have a Priest, Druid, Shaman, and Paladin. I will use whichever one is best for the Guild that could use me. I guess will find out in Legion. Which sounds fun. I do not care if the guild is currently 13/13 Mythic. Just consistent. I'm an adult so playing with adults, whatever that actually means, is a requirement. It does however seem that most of the guilds looking for anyone are actually looking for adults. Probably because allot of raiders are at this point. Whatever though. If you'd like to look at my history the only character worth doing it on would be my druid; Marblecraze. There is nothing significant there post 2009. Anyway, I suppose that's about it. Ill update, edit or repeatedly refresh this it as I'm excited to be able to play and looking forward to an appropriate guild to do it in. Thank you in advance.Algolstar2 Jul 21
Jul 21 Starting a Guild? I'm looking to start a casual raiding/social guild, players who are into PvP would be awesome too. I'm looking for someone who could be a raid leader and players who are willing to help out other players if needed. Battletag: Castrealm#1936 message if interested.Castrage3 Jul 21
Jul 20 Looking for farmers Howdy all, if there are any herbalists or miners out there looking to make a steady income make a post here or add me on Btag bjuorn#1752. Looking for people to farm cata herbs and ore. Hit me up if you're interested, looking for near daily CoD's :)Kennedia3 Jul 20
Jul 20 LF Late Night Guild Hi, Came back to WoW recently since WoD launch and never actually done any raiding, decide I give it a tray now. I just transferred to Proudmoore from Thrall, looking for a late night guild that does some raiding. My time slot currently from 9PM to-12PM, on any day of the week (subjected to change depending on work/family). Thanks,Khria1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Experienced player looking for late raiding I can roll any character needed for a raid team. I can play anything fluently. MUST START AT 1130PM EASTERN TIME OR AFTER (I get home from work around 1120) Horde or Alliance. Please post here or PM me. Azazel#1881 Some previous experience Heavy Heroic EXP in wotlk. (mainly ICC) Heroic t11 on farm in cata. Heroic dragonsoul on farm in cata. Multiple sub 500 kills First tier of MOP Officer EXP/ Raid Lead EXP. In Cata i was the tied for the #1 Holy/ disc Priest on stormreaver (horde) for the first tier and last tier. I have a set work Schedule again so i'm able to raid any night (except weekends)Àzazel1 Jul 20
Jul 20 [A] LF Casual Raiding Guild Hey all. I'm looking for a group of folks that's willing to take in a fairly inexperience raider for some casual raiding. I think I ended up on the wrong server in terms of timezone, so I won't really be available for guild activities until 8-8:30pm server time. I've got a few alts I'll be leveling through Legion, so I should have some role flexibility. Thanks!Plumlock1 Jul 20
Jul 20 [A] Resto druid Looking for raiding guild Resto druid looking for a raiding guild to raid 2-3 nights a week (after 7 PM EST) for 3-4 hours a night. I can also play MW Monk, Rshaman, Enhance Shaman, Any hunter spec, or DK Tank. Super dedicated and REALLY wanting to go through mythic raiding. Add me on Bnet risingfire93#1853Ivaheals1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Alliance PvP'ers LF PvP Guild? Our rapidly growing PvP guild is open to old and new PvP'ers in Proudmoore looking to weekly cap conquest, do arena, bg's, rbgs (full guild rbg team still pending class & gears but upcoming soon.) We have no strings attached, expect no commitments! Just bunch of Pvp'ers helping each other cap and/or push. Our guild is simply here to help you guys network, to provide opportunities to form friends to pvp with on a regular basis when you feel like it, instead of always having to group with strangers in LFG, and to create the right atmosphere to help you find your niche of regular members for your 2's, 3's comps push if you so wish. We have some experienced players and lot of new players bursting into the pvp scene! If you are cool like arctic and whether you are a previous Glad who wants to show and tell or teach, or totally New to the PvP scene wanting to burst right in, join us at Superheroes. No Stress. No expectations. Just opportunities to hook up, weekly cap, learn and have fun PvP'ing with people like yourself. Send me a in-game mail or tell. Every member is equal with guild privileges so send a tell to a guildy for a invite.Villainess9 Jul 20
Jul 20 <Avocado> 13/13M HFC Open Recruiting Hey, how's it going? Avocado is a longstanding guild looking to recruit a few players to strengthen our raid as we push to finish the expansion and enter Legion. We're currently 13/13 Mythic. Tuesday 7-10pm PST Wednesday 7-10pm PST Thursday 7-10pm PST We are raid fewer hours until Legion but these are the official raiding hours. Primarily looking for a tank for Legion. We are open to looking at players who want to find a new raid for Legion. All exceptional players are welcome to apply and will always be considered. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/Avocado Apply today at http://www.avocadoguild.com/ we are always looking for trials. Thanks for taking the time to check out our guild, and if you'd like to learn more or ask questions before applying feel free to add one of us on battlenet at Mallard#1615, or Sabon#1943.Mallard35 Jul 20
Jul 19 Anyone bothered by PTR's MaxCamera Distance I raided on PTR and it was near unplayable. All I could see was Reavers legs lol. I am also the raid leader for my guild since the start of the game back in early vanilla. I could not see anything concerning raid position which will kill coordination and making calls. It actually made my vertigo kick in. There are several threads on the PTR and Beta Discussion boards: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745674780 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745014635#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745744692Diamondx1 Jul 19
Jul 19 Ouroboros now selling Mythic Archi/BH mount Hello Proudmoore (: Ouroboros is now selling the Felsteel Annihlator mount from Mythic Archimonde and the Ironhoof Destroyer from Mythic Blackhand. M Blackhand loot + Ironhoof Destroyer: 250k M Archimonde loot + Felsteel Annihilator: Taking offers 500k deposit before the Mythic Archimonde run will be require. We are only accepting gold on Alliance, Proudmoore. 100k deposit for M. Blackhand will be required to reserve a spot Runs will usually be on Tuesdays at around 8:00-9:00pm PST. If you want to schedule one on Wednesday we may be able to accommodate that as well. If you are interested, or would simply like to discuss scheduling or details, contact me at Dookie#1491.Dookies0 Jul 19
Jul 19 Proudmoore Community Discord Server Hello Proudmoore, I have created a Proudmoore Community Discord Server. My goal is to create a positive and fun environment while helping folks connect and PLAY as a community......After all we are all on the same server. Unexpiring invite to this Discord - http://discord.me/proudmoore - Must HAVE a verified email If you don't know about discord check out https://discordapp.com - 100% Free - no ads or gimicks https://discordapp.com/download - PC - MAC - Android - IOS - Web Browser - Linux client Comming Soon Here is a nice infographic about discord - https://blog.discordapp.com/11-million-players-in-one-year/ I am currently in NEED of Moderators and also some in-game muscle to promote the server. Attention Guilds - I am willing to create guild specific/private text/voice channels on a per guild access basis. btw voice channels can support up to 1000+ people. Please message me for more info btag - Shazzer#1951 discord tag - Shazzer#3021Shazzer11 Jul 19
Jul 18 WTB Alani Kill Paying in gold. Leave a reply post here on the forums with a way to contact you in game or message or mail me in game (note at the time of this post the character I posted this on has had a name change to Mýstborn)Mckayla0 Jul 18
Jul 18 LF Casual PvE Guild Looking around for a guild that's focus is on PvE. I raided in WoD 13/13H 5/13M (on my pally) and I'm continuing to raid on sundays with the paladin. But I want to find a good guild for this shaman. I mostly want to find a guild that will have active members with teams for mythic+ dungeons. I'd really rather not do pugs, I'm looking to find a guild so we can run each week and find the right group dynamics and understand each others play styles. I know my class very well and Mythic+ dungeons have always been they dungeon system I've always wanted to come to WoW. I would also like to join in as an alternate for Normal/Heroic raiding if I have the time for it! Please let me know about your guild and ask me any questions you may have!!! Phatori#1304Hrothgard3 Jul 18
Jul 18 12 + Alliance raiders looking for guild home 12 Raiders with mythic experience looking for guild or merger for upcoming expansion. Our goal is to be able to clear heroic/mythic content within a reasonable amount of time, without the stress of playing 5 nights/week, 4 hours/night. Looking for adults players with similar goals. Alliance only. willing to server transfer. Contact darthmugenz#1207 or zeria#1392Cayze4 Jul 18
Jul 18 Group of Mythic Raiders looking for a team. Hello, we are a group of friends that after our last guild stopped raiding, are now looking for a new home. We are looking for a Semi-Hardcore laid back Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. we are looking for a guild that raids on week days from around 6:00-9:00pm ish server time (times are a little bit flexible.) Our group consists of: Varrusian 7/13M HFC - 731 Shadow Priest Nezreck 5/13M HFC - 738 Blood DK Babikir 10/13M HFC - 741 Ret Paladin Kaeltor/Quickener 13/13H HFC - 724 Rogue 727 Balance/Resto Druid Please feel free to contact me at SomeRocks#11165 or post here. thank you for your time and consideration.Varrusian5 Jul 18
Jul 18 Lf a Home for Legion Hi, I am currently seeking a casual to hardcore raiding guild for Legion. Some pvp and achievement runs would be an added bonus. Seeking a friendly and non-elitest environment. I have 4 healers 719 plus itmlv. I believe that they are all AOTC. I am still learning. I just started raiding for the most part this expac, so by no means am I a pro. I do work hard though. I have earned my gear myself haha - did not purchase it. Alliance only. Also I am open to different voice coms however I do not currently have a mic. I am looking for a guild that's goal is to finish Heroic content and dabble in Mythic. Thank you for your time.Shandari5 Jul 18
Jul 18 Message to all Guilds/Guild Masters. If you have a certain age requirement to join your guild, my only question is why? I understand younger people may be annoying or obnoxious. But i'm only 17 and i'm more mature than most of the people i have met so far on here. Plus, you can just kick the person if you really don't want them in your guild anymore. I have lost chances to join quite a few guilds because of age, if you are really that skeptical about younger players, give them some sort of trial. At least give players like me a chance.Castrage2 Jul 18
Jul 18 Hello,super new Like the title says I am super new,I'm trying to find a guild that is trans or LGBT friendly or any guild for that matter can understand my noobish ways. I haven't picked a side yet so I can go either way horde or alliance of that helps.Snaxi0 Jul 18
Jul 18 WTB full H HFC clear I'd like to buy a full Heroic HFC clear on Master Loot, or upper at the very least. Anyone still doing runs?Maelner0 Jul 18
Jul 18 11/13 M EXP Lf new home Hey all, Returning to wow for the pre-patch and am back looking for a raid group. Currently am open to any times/dates Will be swapping to DH upon release. Cant really afford a faction/server so I'm gunna stay home on proudmoore ;)Honòr0 Jul 18
Jul 18 [A]13/13M Tues/Thur/Sun 8-11pm PST LF ranged We have beaten the game! We downed Mythic Archimonde on December 10, 2015 (#144 in US), while raiding only 9 hours per week! Guild Name: Proper Villains Server: Proudmoore, High pop PvE Faction: Alliance Raids: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time) Invites are sent at 7:45pm Optional Alt Raid on Friday (will resume in Legion) 8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific Current WoD progression: - 7/7 Mythic Highmaul - 10/10 Mythic BRF (US# 164th) - 13/13 Mythic HFC (US#144th) About Us <Proper Villains> on Proudmoore-US (Alliance) is one of the top 9 hour per week mythic raiding guilds. Our focus is on competitive, quality raiding, with a positive and collaborative raid atmosphere. You won't find any nerd raging or negative attitudes in our guild or vent. Most of our members are in their 20s and 30s, many of whom are professionals, and many are former hardcore raiders who just don't have the time for that anymore. Members are not required to have alts and we do not require more raid hours or days at the beginning of the tier. We would like to find a team-oriented individual who enjoys communicating and working with the group to down the hardest content in the game. You should be self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve your own performance. We want players who aim to be the best at their class, yet have a humble and friendly personality. We believe in raiding smart by preparing in advance, analyzing logs, and communicating effectively to get the most out of our raid week. Our required raid time is only ~9 hours per week so planning ahead is key to our success. During progression our raid atmosphere is very focused, but we know how to have fun, relax, and poke fun at each other. Raiders earn their spots through merit, not seniority. We Offer: - Guild repairs - Gems and enchants - Pots, Flasks, Food Current Needs: None How To Apply: Please apply on our website @ http://proper-villains.enjin.com/ If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact the following members: Davryn (Bizambo#1417) Leny (Leny#1589)Davryn0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for Friends on this Realm :) Hello All, I've played WoW for awhile now (since vanilla) I took a break after Cata and have now returned since Legion seems pretty fun. Unfortunately, everyone i used to play with including my old guild is completely gone. I have a few friends that I play with but they're all on vacation and they're never on consistently anyway. So i guess what i'm looking for is some casual players who would want to quest or even just chat while playing WoW! It's a lonely game when no one is online with you. So a little about me: I'm a 20 year old female, I play mostly alliance but i wouldn't be opposed to playing some Horde too. I'm super laid back and i've been told i've got a good sense of humor too. I play more games than WoW and i watch a lot of shows, movies, and animes too! I'm free most nights and wouldn't mind helping level alts or run raids etc. I'm pretty introverted with an oddly outgoing personality so i'll always be on WoW to play or just talk. And it doesn't have to be about WoW! Let's just be friends while having a good time on this game! Battletag: OpalWorg#1427Eoywnn0 Jul 18
Jul 18 BC Progression Core Raider Looking For Team I've been playing since classic and raided progression in BC as an Enhance Shaman, pre-nerf up to Muru in Sunwell. As with most, my guild on Kil'Jaeden [US] had lost most it's its core and we all kind of scattered into the wind throughout the years. I muddled around in WotLK and Cataclysm before coming back to progression as a WW in MoP, where I achieved AOTC downing Garrosh February 2014. In WoD I was a top ten geared player on Proudmoore when Highmaul was released as a raid, and I guess the reason I'm putting this here is because, although my play has been fairly spastic, there is dedication there when I find the right group of folks. Sadly, our guild blew up and I ended up playing "Warcraft: Garrison" for a year. Overall, I'm interested in getting back into AOTC raiding. I would like to use my knowledge of game mechanics and strategy as much as I can. Because I'm older, I don't think I can push with a Mythic schedule, but would like to find a guild where there is the potential that we could push the highest difficulty at some point. Until December of 2016 I have Tuesday and Wednesday off of work, at that time I would need to find a guild that starts after 7pm PST, and will be able to be online and available until raid end on raid nights. I am fairly quiet, but not a stick in the mud either. I always come to raid on time-no question- and come ready with consumables and my toon as prepared as it can be, i.e.; enchants, gear, professions etc. I'm old school so I'm born of the mindset that you are quiet in "vent", listen to your officers, and do as much out of game research on your class and fights as you can. I would also like to find-maybe within a guild- four other folks to tackle Mythic+ at one point. I think I have maybe two more expansions in me before I have to give up WoW for rl, and I'd like to find again that close bond with other people that I've missed since BC. A group of 10 of us used to sell Amani Bear runs on KJ, and it was some of the most rewarding video gaming I've done to date. I'm looking for that tight-knit feeling and finding reward in playing along side other talented people. Personally, besides WoW, and all its minutia, I'm a huge sports guy and movie nerd. I'm married and have a cat. Pretty boring guy. My battle tag is Maen#1856 and you can reach me in game on one of my scrubs toon Meanmath or Dicho. Thanks! TL;DR Old guy looking to come out of retirement to play with serious progression minded people for Legion.Meanmath1 Jul 18
Jul 18 LF Home I'm just a casual player looking for a group of players who are friendly and would be willing to help me out. I'm interested in getting into raiding and pvp soon. But for now i just play casually. Add my b-tag if you can help me :) Battletag: Castrealm#1936Castrage1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Lookin Just as the title says I'm in search of a late night raiding guild for Legion. I'd like the raid to start around 11-1130pm pst (1am/130am cst). Due to my work schedule monday,tues,wed,thurs are the only days i can make it in time. I wouldn't make it home from work until much later on other days. I'm open to picking a class the guild needs. Dubs#1269 , add me to further discuss any opportunities please and thank you for taking the time to read this. Also i'm willing to server/faction transfer.Palywhaker4 Jul 18
Jul 17 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino17 Jul 17
Jul 17 Selling Grey Riding Camel + Achieves + FOS!!! *UPDATE*: Due to the prepatch and soon to be release of legion, we will be pausing camel sales real soon until our team is further into legion progression and have time to do more camel statue hunting! So, I’ve been selling (for gold) the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel mount along with the Feat of Strength achievements and “The Camel Hoarder” title for quite sometime now and wanted to post here on my home forums (Proudmoore) to offer this service to others as well. We've sold over 300+ mounts now and still counting! We support most all Alliance and Horde servers now! But in order to receive credit for the kill (and to be able to collect the mount), you MUST have an alliance US Server character. This character will be at The Steam Pools at the bottom of Feralas there and ready to get invited by our camel farmer toon and get credit for the boss kill. (For quick directions, take the Uldum Portal from Stormwind and fly up until you hit Feralas). For more on this, including how it all works, check out our website (thecamelhoarder.com) for video s, screenshots and FAQs! Check out our reviews and comments on this current thread as well! (If skeptical, you can check out their camel hoarder achievements and match them up with the day the review was left). How much does it cost you ask? Well that part is up to you. I have this set up as a private offer/bidding system. You make your highest possible bid (whisper me in game) and you are added to my excel sheet of people waiting to get the mount. Of course, the higher your bid is, the more likely you are to get it. The bids I have range significantly. If your bids are too low, it’s likely you won’t ever see the mount (unless you farm it on your own of course) and unless NOBODY from the higher bids is online during the find. But this almost never happens. The reason I made this a private offer system is, for one, I don’t want to break people’s banks. Second, I don’t want people overbidding people by a gold. As you can imagine this was getting ugly… We also offer a refer-a-friend system which allows people who know a lot of other people to make some side gold. You will get 10% referral bonus (10% of the buyers bid) for each person you refer! As you can imagine, we have some people making pretty awesome gold on the side. So if you are interested, you can message me in game (add my btag GeekyGreek7#1439). Provide me with your btag, your faction, the server you are paying gold from, and your offer amount. ****IMPORTANT NOTE**** DO NOT GIVE GOLD TO PEOPLE FROM TRADE CHAT UNLESS YOU ADD MY BTAG FIRST AND I APPROVE! There have been scammers in trade chat on multiple different servers identifying themselves as part of the camel team. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. If you have any doubts about this please message me on Bnet first! Thank you. Thanks everyone! And good luck!Worldofpunks128 Jul 17
Jul 17 Fake Seller Alert Someone is using a guild named Eternai Kingdom (Upper case i at end of Eternal) and spamming trade chat that he is with the REAL Eternal Kingdom, offering cheap sales/raffles ect for Mythic HFC carries plus mounts. This is NOT something we are doing, this person has zero affiliation with us. Myself (Balto) is the primary sales contact for The Champion team in Eternal Kingdom. The following people are the team leads for various teams in guild Malvision Skylinn Legion (Death Knight not the expansion) Satela Majestas Tengen Dawgsix Hantevirus Balto If you are not certain if someone is a trusted member of our guild to operate our sales, either ask any of the people listed above, or only work directly through them. We are all reporting the scammer when we see him, we apologize to anyone who may fall victim to him. If others see him in trade, please if you would follow up with a response in trade to alert people it is not legit, and report him.Balto7 Jul 17
Jul 17 Prot pally and Holy pally LF home Tydrellin Prot pally OS ret / holy - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Tydrellin/simple Foibles Holy pally OS ret - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Foibles/simple add us in game to ask questions but basically we are looking for a guild to raid with. LF 18+ , 10m or 25m fine and thick skinned raiders also raiding schedule TBD.Tydrellin0 Jul 17
Jul 16 Healer Looking for Legion Guild Just looking for a home/raiding guild for legion, have every intention of playing a healer, in that "end of the expansion funk" and all in all just looking for a place to call home. not really interested in raiding the rest of draenor but im open to whatever if need be Draenor main experience--- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Epi/simple ill leave my btag just incase i overlook this post. thanks in advance evilepidor#1916Epidar1 Jul 16
Jul 16 [A] <Uncommon Sense> 13/13 M 7-10 EDT Uncommon Sense is looking for more Mythic raiders to help clear HFC and continue raiding into Legion. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EDT High Demand Resto Shaman Holy Pally DPS Death Knight Warriors Rogues Hunters MagesMedium WW Monk Balance Druid SPriestAny DPS with a healing offspec would make a strong applicant and even if your desired spec/role isn't listed, feel free to apply anyway as any exceptional applicants will be considered! For more information about Uncommon Sense, visit the website http://uncommonsense.guildwork.com/_/about or contact one of the officers: Justify#11282 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader AROSE#1208 - Guild Leader/Raid Leader/Healing Officer Cthblthp#1348 - DPS Officer RickDeckard#1515 - Recruitment OfficerKegsam41 Jul 16
Jul 15 [H] <PhoenixFusionRed> is growing Sister guild to [A] Phoenix Fusion is looking to expand it's Horde Family. We are mostly casual, extremely fun and have a lot of experience in guild management and events. Currently seeking new and old players to join our supportive environment. Built on the idea that we were all "noobs" once in our WoW life, we provide a great place for new and returning players as well as those who are helpful and knowledgeable in all things WoW. We LOVE folks with group event ideas, especially those involving our Alliance guild. While we are always accepting new members, we are currently seeking a casual old school raid leader or two to help with some transmog/achievement/fun runs. Any questions or further information can be had on our website at phoenixfusion.enjin.com, directly to me at battletag MzDykatomy#1195, or here in this forum. Hope to see you in game, have a great WoW day!Benjerry3 Jul 15
Jul 15 742 11/13M Guardian Druid LF Mythic Legion Been reading a lot on the forums and seeing a lot of people in the same boat as I am. My team stopped raiding because, well...Mannoroth. I like the guild I am currently with, however I am putting out feelers just in case this team doesn't come fully back for Legion. I'm an east coast player so I would prefer to raid between 6-11:30 PM EST during the week and 6-whenever EST on the weekends. I'd also prefer not to give up both weekend nights but for the right guild I would consider it. I show up to raid promptly; fully prepared with flasks, pots, food and knowledge of the fights we will be facing every night. I do not currently have a viable offspec, but will be learning feral for Legion and will also be leveling and gearing a rogue and a hunter as time permits. I'm willing to transfer servers, and .... for the right team...to faction change. I can provide logs Btag is Pok#1472. Talk to me!Pók0 Jul 15
Jul 15 Last Minute CM Gold Sales No longer have open spotsCwazy4 Jul 15