Nov 16, 2014 Delete - answered DeleteEmrakool0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Queue's I have played since WoW's inception AND played continuosly, unlike all the players coming back we are the ones who generate the money for Blizz!. The last ime we had Q's the wait time was also horrific. Though I am quite sure they are worse this time. When are you(Blizz) going to fix this??? I waited 8 hours and yesterday was disconnected and had to start over :(Palasathena0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Needed: RAID LEADER for FRI/SAT Team Heya folks, Strangely Ironic is recruiting for WoD raid teams and already have a Tues/Thurs team ready to hit raids as soon as the first week of December. Some of our raiders prefer weekend raiding so we are recruiting for that team and need a raid leader. We are not hard core - but do want progression. We believe people matter and we don't rage, blame or curse people out in vent. We aim to help each other and be a team to reach our goals. Our Raid times are: 6-8:30 PST If you are interested, please check us out and apply at: Kentuckyrose PurpleRosey#1488Kentuckyrose0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Servers restarting this morning. why they don't update this on the app, i do not know. it was dumb luck that i found out about it.Loræñil0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 15 min vid how to get all garrison followers Enjoy while you wait to login! Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Queue Times.. 2 population increases and I still have the same 5k queue. and 365 minutes estimate. My friends are all level 100 on their dead realms and I've only been able to log in for maybe 45 minutes on opening day. When will there be a fix for this? This is insane.Velenae19 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Really classy... Ally 100's cheezing into Wor'gol and killing quest mobs. It's not like there is anything to gain from it... there is no epeenage. To be honest, it's no better than kicking puppies... sad really. And it puts a tarnish on the whole server. /facepalm It's not just one or two people doing this... Please reign this crap in a bit.... at least until there is some dignity in the 10-to-1 overwhelming disparity.Kogon1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 [H] <Egalitarian Misanthrope> recruiting Hello! Egalitarian Misanthrope is in need of some dps with healer os(ranged preferred) and a dedicated healer to fill in our mythic raiding spots in Warlords. We have no druid currently so a Boomkin or Resto would be awesome. Any exceptional players are welcome to join us. If all you want is to be social you are still welcome to join. Raiding: We do push for progression, but we only raid 2 days a week. If our raid times work for you feel free to contact Neochaos or myself ingame. Attendance: If you can't make a raid day all we ask is that you let someone know so that we may fill your spot for the day(s) you are unable to raid. Raid times: Thurs 5-8pm pst and Sunday 3-7pm pstKilhara2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 On Lock down!! Really Blizzard? Proudmore is locked!!! All my toons are on that server. Been days I haven't been able to log in. You've dealt with expansions before, you should have been prepared a little more.Posèidon0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 If I switch realms to transfer heirloom.... ...will I have to reque? Just did the huge que everyone else has had to go through (started queing at 3pm, just got in now) and can now play with my friends, but if I switch servers to mail my heirloom gear will I have to que up all over again?Zanretou5 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 The " How long have you been sitting in queue So, I play on Proudmoore, and I started my journey today, at 2:00pm EST 11/14/2014. After a few 90% blue bar boss battles, i ended up being put in queue, which at the time was at 2645. As im writing this, it is now 9:22pm which means iv been sitting in queue for a little over 7 hours. my position now is 249, and Estimated time is 48 Min. I just hope I will be able to play tonight. Lets here from you guys :DHyachop54 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Que's Someone please explain to me the reason behind a 4-8 hour wait in Que and consistently watching the Que placement go backwards. Where do I sign up to skip hundreds/thousands in Que? :)Crielo1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Server resets? Maybe this is just me, but is there some reason why they can't reset the servers every 3-4 hours during this problem. This would give everyone a chance to get into the game and actually experience it before 2 weeks after launch. Seems like a fair way of giving everyone a chance to play instead of having to deal with unreasonable queue times, which are nothing more than false hopes at actually getting into the game. Thoughts??Lücìfer0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 confusion.... i thought the realms were fixed...... i log in and still have a forever queue timeExtinguished1 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 A support server is readily available at last This is easy, since money is tight for the owners of the largest MMO on the planet that generates $102,000,000 earnings per quarter, they could simply redesignate this forum server to a wow support/overflow server. We might not be 'Proudmoore' for a week, but I'm certain if it meant playtime, we wouldn't mind. Only 6.8 million players played WoW last quarter. That's a loss of 800,000 since the previous quarter and another 600,000 the quarter before. Currently, there are 9.4 million players playing, err, trying to play. This happens EVERY time they don't release new content before an expansion. People take breaks, people prepare for the upcoming expansion, etc. To say that they weren't prepared for this is unacceptable. To say that they are working to resolve this is a blatant lie. It is exceptionally simple. Combine low population servers to make mediums, utilize the freed up servers to support this crunch, wait 3 months and then resume normal business. It isn't Rocket Surgery. There is and even easier, faster, and simpler method yet, though it would cost a paltry, minuscule amount of money. Purchase new servers to support the influx of players, wait three months, and redesignate them just the same. Why are the nerds that play WoW better at solving this crisis than the nerds that get paid to support and deliver WoW?Odïñ2 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 PAYING CUSTOMER NOT A PAYING BETA TESTER You lazy blizzard scum bags need to get your crap together. I am not paying you to wait 6 hours in a Q to play a game. I am paying you to give me a game experience. Forget all the excuses. If you were not ready to give your paying customers decent sized servers that are able to withstand a huge amount of players then why did you go ahead and release WoD? Refund me and stop telling me I can pay for a server transfer. Pay for a server transfer because you made a mistake? What the crap???Mellymel9 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Apology Sorry for hogging the server, my advice is once you get in - don't let go. If school, work, or family is more important to you, then you've made your choice. You can't have your cake and eat it too though. I witnessed just about every lvl 100 player in Proudmoore complain about being in queue, getting lag, getting stuck, getting kicked, and all sorts of inconveniences. They all came back though, and never walked away voluntarily. There's plenty of time, and this mess won't mean a damn thing in 3 weeks when everyone will be !@#$%ing about LFR queues, or some insignificant issue - history simply repeats itself. In the morning, if you're not one of the few thousand playing, and you find yourself in queue; use your common sense. Every crack-head in Proudmoore like me just logged on, and chances are they won't be lettin' go anytime soon - be prepared to be in line a long time. It's 6:10 am and haven't slept because I've been looking at my pre-heroic dungeon wish list, got my alarm set for 8:00 am, i'll be attempting to log 1 hour early, every few seconds just in case Blizzards decides to cut the maintenance early. This is everyone's opportunity to start over, one great aspect of this game is that it has no memory. Many heroes of the past are considered noobs today by those who took advantage of the opportunity, and that's why sometimes you have to sacrifice things like school, work, and family to achieve those goals. To the general population, what we're dealing with are the 10% of wannabe raiders like me. we're not letting go, we're making another run at early glory. Birds of the same feather flock together, take at look at the first hundred players to reach level 100; What do you see?, you see the same handful of guilds. You see, being good at the game doesn't guarantee you gear or titles, you need to be lucky and be part of a whole group of people who think alike or understand what it takes to reach the top. As a guild, if you begin good, you'll likely attract more players, then you can have a 30 man roster for 20 spots. Attendance or a lack of a skill-pool won't be an issue. like I said, birds of the same feather flock together. There are dozen of guilds in our server who were 1 or 2 players away from reaching greatness, the difference is that tiny sadly enough. I hope I didn't offend anyone but Blizzard is not the bad guy, this is simply Natural Selection. If it weren't so, then you would see a rainbow of guilds across the list I linked up there. Cheer up, you could be 6 ft under. On a final note; When Blizzard doesn't give us what we think we deserve, when we assume Blizzard is lying or sugar-coating something; the whole world of warcraft goes insane. Can you imagine if we applied the same effort, energy, and the pursue of justice to our government?, this country would be 100 times more incredible than it already is.Cindirella13 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Long Long Que I understand that Blizzard has created a Great Game... Well I have heard since this is the Third day in a row I have had a 3-9 hour waiting to log into my server. Now Blizzard I pay $15.00 a month for 4 accounts this is $60.00 a month and I have purchased every expansion since Vanilla for all 4 accounts (Family Accounts Not a Boxer). I own a business in my own town and if I where to have my customer purchase product and require them to pay a monthly service and not deliver I would lose alot of my customers. So I ask you this Blizzard if I am 3898 in ques for my server that means you have 3898 other players paying $15.00 a month to get in. This is $58,470.00 roughly the average yearly wage of the Blue Collar American... The one that pays for your game. And this is just my server with over 100 servers this is the potential loss of almost 6 million should these players just decide to cancel subscription. I understand that you are having issues with your servers but how is it that pre-launch on my real I came across a que to log in maybe 3 times. What has changed? You added content to the game this should not change the amount of people that can log in its the same server. I don't think there was a rush of 4000 players to join my server just for expansion and if there where did you not get the memo when the pre-ordered the game 6 months ago. I enjoy your game Blizzard and so does my family but when you purchase something and do not receive the product you payed for it is called Theft and right now I feel as if I have been stolen from $240.00 for my expansions and $60.00 for the monthly service I have paid. I know you may not read this or really care but I hope one day you remember that we your customers are what has made your game so great. Our loyalty and love for a game that we love to PLAY.. Not watch a # in Que Screen.Gotchanow0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Free Xfers to lower pop realms? Is there going to be an option for Proudmoore? As I sit here. I'm 2028 in queue and have an estimated wait of 450 Minutes. That's a bit nuts. During WOTLK I played on Sargeras and had similar queue times and free xfers were offered which my friends and myself gladly took. Would like to see something along those lines. If this is expected to continue for the coming weeks. I don't really have time to wait 450 Minutes in queue. I can only watch TNG reruns so many times.Erfurt28 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Fix it.... Fix it now Blizz you greedy bastardsEliliana39 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 <Mercs with Perks> New Social Guild First of all, thank you for taking the time to check out our post. <Mercs with Perks > is a community comprised of like-minded individuals that enjoy social gaming. A few of us have been in guilds that have grown far too big and quite often found ourselves getting lost in the crowd. We've agreed to only grow this guild and our community to a point that is manageable and where we are absolutely certain that no member is ever overlooked. We do not randomly send out guild invites to the guild-less and prefer to invite on a personal level. We are of the opinion that "quality over quantity" definitely applies here and it is that mindset that we believe will help us cultivate a community that all our members can be proud of. One of the many reasons we started this guild was to enjoy a great social environment coupled with the possibility of a challenging and enjoyable raiding program. We love this game because it allows us to meet fun and interesting people, much like yourself! If you're thinking about becoming a Merc but looking to test the waters first, why not come hang out with us for a while to see if this is the guild you'd like to potentially call home. If you'd like more information, check out our website at, feel free to message us via the "contact us" section. Alternatively, you can also contact us via Btag Mark#13695 Thanks for reading! Good luck and good hunting!Tubz0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Queue time Is the queue time always really long? I've been on proudmoore for little over a year and have never had an issue with getting into the realm. Is this just an issue with the new expansion?Tashuna3 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 (A) Ascendance Recruiting for WoD Raiding Title says it. We are several close friends who have played together since Vanilla or Burning Crusade who are looking for more for a steady 10 Man Semi-Casual Raiding Guild once Warlords of Draenor releases. We do plan on doing Mythic at a later date but for now, we would like to get a stable 10 man going first. We are all heavy pvpers and will often do Rbgs/Arena as well. We were all part of top guilds at one point or another during our WoW Careers, we know how to stand in fire. Raid Schedule Currently will be TUESDAY-THURSDAY 8:30 PM - 10:30 PM Server Time We do accept casuals. Requirements: 1. MUST have a mic and willing to use any voice chat. 2. Tardiness or No Shows are unacceptable unless forewarned. Emergencies happen though. We understand. We don't need to know your 100 page story of how your great aunt !@#$ out a golden goose that stole a handgun from your house and robbed a KFC. It's okay. We understand. 3. We are not looking for ragers or know it alls. If you happen to know something we do not, great! If you are going to tell everyone how to play and what they should do with their lives then this is not the guild for you. 4. This is a mature guild so jokes will be made. We will not accept anyone under the age of 18. Non negotiable. Been there done that with the "GO TO PRACTICE, GO TO BED, DO THE DISHES!." Nothing personal, but it's a drag. We don't want to deal with it. We can't afford an infinite supply of sunglasses. 5. Must be able to receive criticism. We are not going to yell or belittle you. Just inform and come to a understanding of difficulties being caused. We want to clear content, not drive people away. Especially when we don't got money for gas. 6. If we are doing progression, raid leader takes priority in speaking and chit chat needs to be kept to a minimum during the fight. We don't mind if you sing Beauty and the Beat by Justin Bieber, but please, no more than 2 verses. 7. KNOW YOUR CLASS AND BRING YOUR OWN SHEET. Do not expect us to hold your hand through everything and give out freebies. We may provide them at a later date but for the release, fill your own supplies! Our Current Roster: Tanks - 1. Blood Death Knight 2. Feral Druid Healers - 1. Restoration Shaman 2. Holy Paladin Mdps - 1. Rogue 2. Frost Death Knight Rdps - 1. Warlock 2. Balance Druid 3. OPEN 4. OPEN My Battlenet ID is Blathix#1442 and my skype is Dayzelx. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.Kagura15 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Dungeons group Want to put together a group to run dungeons to gear up. Infinity#1817Doom0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Hey guys! Hi guys, i'm bored. How is everyone doing? <3Breaker4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 PvP Guilds Anyone know some PvP guilds recruiting i know this server doesnt have to many would like to get in one :)Prötotype0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Transferring to Proudmoore? FAQ thread. ... 1. Proudmoore is an excellent server to transfer to ( I speak for the alliance faction ). 2. It is one of the most populated servers in WoW. 3. There are players from American, European, Asian and Australian Time zones. So the server never sleeps. 4. Most guilds are GLBT friendly. i.e. [G*y / L*sb*an / B*-S*xual / Tr*nsgender Friendly] 5. Server community is MUCH better than most other wow realm. I think the folks here are teh best, but thats just me. 6. Few trade trolls, but that's not Unique to Proudmoore. 7. GDKP runs going every week. 8. Dozens upon Dozens of successful 10 man pugs happen everyday. [Successful = 8/8 DS]. Heroic modes are also pugged in many cases. 9. Lot of Raid Guilds recruiting. They won't reply on your personal threads on these forums but if you apply on their personal websites or their forum posts, you stand a good chance of being recruited if they need your class and you're as good as you should be. 10. Server (Alliance) Economy is fantastic. Millions of items being traded every month. I estimate the AH trading to be in the range of 100 million gold per month. 11. Few guilds also have PvP going on & RBG teams happening. But it is mostly a carebear server with very little PvP going on. Both factions may might as well have been together. 12. Visit wowprogress. com for server / guild ranking information. For most of Cataclysm ( until DS release ), Proudmoore was 7th in the ranked realms progression list. Due to a bunch of people quitting for swtor, thereby causing a shortage of quality raiders for guilds, we are down to 26th ranking as I write this. ...Maxdps294 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Character Transfer Ladies and Gents it gets even more lame (for me personally). Ok so, I, like everyone else on this realm, have been dealing with 1-4 hour que's. I get it. It's to be expected. However, I just want to transfer my main to my old less populated server in hopes that I can get back to playing my game. Here's the catch.....when I attempt to make the server/character transfer it's saying... ERROR: You have a character online for this account. Please make sure all characters are offline. How can this be? I'm obviously not logged in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Shêrm7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Queue Question Does anyone know if you get D/C'd from the queue that you can get your spot back in line or do you just get put back to the end of the line. Is there a 'grace' period? My internet is starting to act funky that is why I am asking. :-(Pheus5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Funny memes about server queues... Enjoy!! ...and can we observe a moment of silence in memory of this poor fella... ..and here's the end screenshot of this expansion... ...and... ... If you think YOU are having a bad time, think about what THIS poor fella is going through... Hope you enjoyed it! <3Megadps6 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 This is actually kind of funny! Woke up this morning, put myself into the queue and went to work. 10 hours later I get home, I'm still in the queue and have moved from 7612 to 845 with a wait time of 783 minutes. I had a good long laugh.Vaneera5 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 How to ruin the login screen music.. Can not unhear.Vaneera2 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 [A] Sub rogue LF social WEEKEND raiding guild Title says it. I'm east coast and work a day job. I can raid after 9 server on Fridays, anytime Saturdays and Sundays (but I have to be off by 7 server on Sundays). You can add my btag, Shayley#1610, whisper me in game, or respond here. Thanks!Convictions0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Cannot play & losing guild folk . . . really? Ok, I am probably not the only one on this realm (let alone in the world) who is not thoroughly amused or tolerant of this recent expansion release and it typical (and every release) known issues. First let me thank Blizzard for putting out a new expansion. Progress is always welcome and warranted of a game/project of such magnitude. But the seemingly and affluent unpreparedness to it's current release is just mind staggering due to the nature of the expectation and resources available to Blizzard as a multi-billion dollar corporation. With all the pre-existing problems in the game (and now even more WoD release problems); one would think that Blizzard had at least considered, prepared and developed a contingence plan for such gigantic issue. But yet again, yet another expansion release - the same issues as last expansion release. YET EVEN WORSE! For example: On Proudmoore realm, WoD was released about 10-15 minutes earlier than posted. Then once the realm disconnected players several times, there was so much latency just trying to accept a quest took nearly five minutes. Then trying to get your character to move to complete that quest (let alone loot items needed) took another five to ten minutes. And heaven help you if you wanted to turn in said quest provided that you survived the latency spikes, the masses of players piled on top of the quest turn-in NPC and the frequent realm disconnects. I myself and a few others of my guild spent nearly 2 hours just trying to get through the initial questing area of WoD just to only get hung up for another several hours at the first quest giver NPC in the new land of Draenor. This was very stressful and better for a word: annoying trying to play together as a guild group. Several guild members just gave up trying to play this new expansion due to all the disconnects from the game, server crashing, server resetting, getting placed back at hearthstone location, not being able to get back to the new land of Draenor, getting "instance not found" messages once there was a silent patch to put a portal out to Draenor, garrison area "instance not found" messages and several less than enjoyable other quest quirks and game annoyances. To say none the least, our guild member participation for the new expansion release was cut down by 97% due to those who couldn't login or stay logged in for more than 10 minutes. As well, in less than 12 hours after the new expansion release; Blizzard saw fit to incorporate the dreaded REALM QUEUING TIME. Now if you can remember, the last time this was instated was when Mists of Pandaria ran into this same very problem with the high latency and game issues. And if you can even remember back before MoP; there was the Burning Crusade fiasco in which the realm queue time was initiated. At that time I had just started playing (was a trial account then) and remember a notice that said something to the effect of, "Paid players are moved to the front of the queuing line and trial players are to wait after the paid player to enter!" Well slap me in the face and call daddy - I went and paid for my game and was able to jump right into the game without waiting in the realm queuing line. THAT WAS NEARLY 8 YEARS AGO - C'MON BLIZZARD . . . One would figure after such time has gone by there would be measures in regards to resolving this pending the growth of player base and desire to play this game. One would figure . . . it out quickly. Not take 8 years to make the same mistakes. . . . over and over . . . again. Now as a result to all these issues, several of our guild members have chosen to realm transfer to less populated realms in order to play the new expansion. I'm sure other guilds have seen the same occurrences and are suffering from the loss of such good players from the Proudmoore realm as well as numbers accounted for in the guild roster. How is this pratical or productive to a guild as well as a realm, and even more . . . a community? I JUST WANT TO PLAY WARLORDS OF DRAENOR WITH MY FELLOW GUILD MEMBERS WITHOUT THE ISSUES. I paid for a pre-sale copy of WoD (several copies months ago) and I have soaked 8 years of payments into Blizzard. Not to mention, soaking that many years of heart, soul and assistance into the community in one or more ways. Yet, Blizzard (a multi-billion dollar corporation) cannot see fit to prepare for such devastating issues, nor are they willing to compensate for a few pennies a day to those whom are unable to play for what they themselves as customers have already paid for. "All I wanted me was a little cornbread, hordelovers! All I wanted me was a little cornbread!" - William 'Wild Bill' Wharton (The Green Mile - Movie)Thëödïcüs10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Maintenance - Saturday, 15 Nov 0300 PST In case anyone has missed or overlooked the message... ... ... as I post this, I believe that is about five (5) hours from now.Kogon0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Thinking of transferring, few questions? Several expansions on WoW, and suddenly this is the one that makes me want to see what the Alliance story is. Probably because the quests are so fun, I don't want to miss anything. Problem is, on my current server, rolling Alliance is a death wish, so I'm looking to transfer/faction change. How active is the server in terms of raiding? What's the general population seem like? Friendly? Elitist? Do those little gnome creatures bite? Aside from expansion launch days, how long can a server que get to be on prime time?Vusk12 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Is This REAL LIFE? How does my que drop from 2500 to 2497 in 25 minutes. Did the cap at 1000 players per realm now?! This is insane. I would like to play. They should offer free character transfer so that we can play at least. BECAUSE you all know that this que thing isn't going to go away for another couple of weeks. With being DCed every 30 minutes don't expect to play for very long this month...Zaryk9 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Lower server cap? Does anyone know if blizzard is still going with the lower server cap to combat latency issues? 3000+ in Que for 2 hours does not seem to be going anywhereThinny14 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 WTB Fast Pass! So Blizzard.... How much for a que jump pass... ILL PAY!!!Dirtyshammy4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 <Paramount> Recruiting for WoD! EDITED Rogue....anyone? We are recruiting for 20man Mythic Content in WoD. This Xpac was boring as bookaki and hope that we won't have to quit next Xpac because the raid lasts OVER 9000 hours. A few of us had to quit for RL reasons, but for the most part....SoO sucked a fatty. About Paramount.... We've had the same group, plus or minus a few, since 2011. We're not hardcore, but had fun derping ourselves to 9/14H SoO before the boredom settled in. Most of those who join and raid with us stick around because they like us (except Cimno). We will also be picking up RBG's in the new season (most got 2k this season). We don't hold back....we're vulgar and talk smack to each other on occasion. By occasion, I mean most of the time. We don't have loot rules. Except 1 beats 100. Because honestly? Who rolls a 1 is a special person. You don't have to pay for Flasks, Enchants, Gems, or Gear. We are there for YOU! .....mostly :D What we need? Mostly....dps. As for what kind of dps, we have no idea. Lots of changes. Most of us are sticking to what we have, but if you wanna try something else out, we're all for it until you realize how bad you are at playing a Hunter (because that's the hardest class in the game, IKR?) Raid Times have always been the same- Tue/Thurs 8-11 Server (subject to change). Even if you are casual and wanna join, you are more than welcome. Iif you don't have the time to be on a committed raid team, we also need back-ups. Speak to a Paragon if you wish to ....speak to one. I guess. Ps Hail Hydra, for there is only ONE Tiamat.Flasher17 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 RIP Proudmoore Hello, queue.Zora155 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Seriously... Just spent 8 and a half hrs in que for proudmoore only to find out that my character cant be found...Shaon1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Lets play a game! Finish a drink before each time you check on your queue position! Drink of your choice. Ready .... Go! P.S. 5 hours so far in queue today, 4 hours yesterday, 20 minutes of fun. Hope tonight's maintenance helps!Benneh1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Simple solutions for Blizz If the issue is the absolute need to 'lower the population cap' so that your servers don't turn into collapsing stars, and if you already have the ability to move characters across realm in the case of instancing, battlegrounds, and actual hardline character transfers, then why aren't you doing this? Why are we supposed to accept this garbage that you're doing your best? Your best is Legendary! We know this already, which is why we're all here. This is the opposite of that, this is vendor grey at best. This is the kind of stuff that makes us want to toss it out of our bag and delete it to make room for new epics and legendaries. Blizz has been top dog for so long, has launched 5 expansions to WoW, has been the leader in game design and ingenious features for over a decade, and literally wrote the book on Fantasy MMOs, but server capacity is what trips them up? I mean, I guess its understandable that they didn't know how many people were intending to play this. It's not like they know how many games they sold during the digital preorder, or how many games they supplied to resale stores. And also, I can understand that they didn't know how many characters and accounts play on each server, so there was no way to know that there are over 200,000 toons on Proudmoore. It's weird that I knew all this, but I guess I am the All-Father, so maybe its just meOdïñ0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 4486 in queue to start... its now been 5 hrs. And I'm 1180. 2064 min estimated. really?!Pôx7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 [A] Seeking raiding guild with core spot Hello all. I am seeking a raiding guild for WoD, i haven't raided seriously since Cata, but i am looking to step up my game once again and find a home, and a core spot where i know i will be able to raid. Before i stopped i cleared BoT/BwD/To4W before the 10% nerf, and was at 3 bosses into heroic progression before i quit being a "hardcore" player. This last expansion i switched to a casual player, leveling up alts, doing PvP and such. I did end up doing a few flex runs on my resto shaman, but other than that, i'm looking for a laid back guild, fun people, and atmosphere, no drama. But also who knows that progression is something to take seriously and knows when to buckle down and strive for the next boss kill. If you can guarantee a core spot, and i seem like a decent fit. Please give me a shout. Battletag is: Raidmaxxx#1139Kneegras0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 {A}[Jesus Used a Soulstone] Recruiting! We are currently recruiting active players, pvpers and raiders for WoD! Our raids will be starting 12/3, that is if Blizzard can let us all log in by then without a que! Raids will be held 5pm-9pm server Wed, Fri, Sun. We are currently in need of multiple DPS, a dps with healing os, and a few full time healers. Our Raid Leader is very experienced from the start of Vanilla WoW and leading for four years in successful raiding guilds, so we are looking for raiders who have experience. We are also recruiting to fill our ranks and will hopefully have a pvp team forming soon. We are a brand new guild but full of veteran players! We do ask that all interested apply at our website Thank you!Holö0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Looking for a Guild? SI is the place to go! Strangely Ironic is looking to fill rosters for one and possibly two raid teams for 6.0 and WoD. If you are interested in raiding, do not have a guild that raids or just looking for a new home, check us out. We are a mature guild, no drama, no pressure, no raging, just a lot of adults looking to enjoy the game their way. Our raiders are calm, easy going but work hard for progression. We have openings for just about all classes of DPS and Heals, (Yeah for 25 man) even a raid leader for our Jasper Team. Amber Tues/Thurs 6-8:30 PST Jasper Fri/Sat 6-8:30 PST We accept new players, levelers and even alts. Come on over! CONTACT: Contact Kentuckyrose, Iamsmash, Padalex or any officer, rebel or Vanguard for invite. To apply as a raider check out our forum at: Kentuckyrose (PurpleRosey#1488)Kentuckyrose0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Returning Experienced Raider LF Mythic Hi everyone. So I am coming back for WoD. I am now looking for a team to raid with. I haven't played since Cata really. I played since vanilla but never very seriously until Cata. In Cata I cleared all content as a tank for one of Non Combat Pets teams. I also played my other classes through the exact same content in alt runs. I am looking to get back into serious progression again. I can play multiple classes and specs. I am able to play a Mage, Hunter, DK, Paladin, or Monk. Both as DPS and Tanks. I put a lot of time and effort into being the best I can at this game and am hoping to raid with others who will do the same. I don't get out much so I am online a lot and always hang out in voice chat and whatnot. Anyways I'm hoping to find a team that is at least semi serious about hardcore progression. I have applied to guilds as well but I am making this post because I am trying to find a home so I can decide which character to level and gear up. I really hope I can hear from some people soon since the expac dropped and I want to get into this right away and start gearing up! If anyone wants to talk add my battletag. Funky#1604. Also if you just want to leave your guilds website for me to apply that is cool too. I hope I get some replies and meet some of you awesome people.Fairyboots1 Nov 14, 2014