Proudmoore

Sep 11, 2014 Selling heroic kills and normal garrosh kills Heroic kills are up to and including spoils. If you're interested, mail me in-game and I'll get back to you, and we can work out price and details and the like.Alcance0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 586 Ele shaman LF raiding guild Hello, i am looking for a raiding guild well into heroic's looking for raiding days Tuesday-Thursday Any time (days off) i am an adult. i have a few alts as 575 R druid 573 Disc priest 570 hunter i have 11/14 heroic kills on both 10 and 25Neyvash2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Mage LF Raiding Guild In WOD Hello everyone. You may be wondering "This guy isn't a Mage, he's a hunter." Well I've come to tell you all that I am looking for a spot on a raiding team as a Mage when WOD launches. When I purchase WOD in a few weeks I plan on using my instant 90 to make a mage. DO NOT worry though, I have been playing and raiding as a Mage since Cata, this is a different account (long story), and I simply do not want to level a mage, been there, done that before. I love my mage, but I hated leveling it until I got some of the better abilities. Here are the raid times/days I am looking for. Tues/Thurs - Starting time between 4-6pm, don't care how long the raid is. Sat/Sun - Starting time between 4-6pm, once again I do not care how long the raid is. Mon/Wed/Fri - after 6:30pm (I don't get home from work until 6:30pm, but I can be ready to go before hand. I don't mind raiding these days, just keep in mind traffic determines when I get home.) I will be leveling this character on the server, I don't mind the idea of playing my hunter, but I would prefer to play my mage :) If you have a spot for me in your guild, I would greatly appreciate it. Just get a hold of me I will be leveling quite a bit. Also wouldn't mind if my guild was a bit on the social side. People actually say hello when you log in and try to be social.Ragnius1 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LF A lvling partner as the title says im looking for someone to lvl with and play! playing alone gets boring and I want to make some friends! we would be starting new characters :PBoozenbeard2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Any guilds selling heroic garrosh? I will be soon transferring to this realm, and wish to know if any guilds here are selling heroic garrosh, and their pricing (both with, and without mount drop included).Alcance2 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [A] Friendly 536ilvl Hunter LF Guild! Hello everyone! So after years and years of slugging it out on Darrowmere and finding no guilds and no one to hang with, I have made the jump and have transferred to Proudmoore after hearing about the great community! A little about me: I am a Beast Mastery Hunter who is slowly learning the ropes of true raiding. I have completed the first 2 bosses of Normal SoO with a pug group and have done the first two wings of Flex with a pug group, and I reeaaaallly would like to earn my Ahead of the Curve achievement before 6.0 hits. I also am really getting into raiding, and would love to continue it into WoD, if I can. I am a busy college student and sometimes might not be able to get online to WoW, so I don't think I can fit into any hardcore groups at this time. And for the non-WoW info: I'm a college student, as stated above, a Lit major, and have had many friends and family who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and I support them with all my heart! I'm also a giant nerd about werewolves and Ancient Egyptian things. I really want to find an active guild and start actually exploring the social aspects of WoW that I have been neglecting. I have Mumble and Vent, and I've been told I'm a fast learner and I love joking around or goofing off or exploring other parts of WoW. If you think I'm a good fit, please contact me here or use my battle tag, RequiredWere#1963. I hope you all have a good day :DKhëpri6 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Normal and Heroic carry Looking for prices on normal and heroic carries for SoO. Interested in loot and completion of entire instance. Thank you for your time.Huenor5 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Buying Heroic Garrosh Carry On Proudmoore Server, wanting to buy a Heroic Garrosh Carry WITH MOUNT kill. Please add Palomar#1504 to discuss prices, times, and details.Stressed1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Mature Friendly Guild Needs YOU! Strangely Ironic is looking to fill rosters for two raid teams for 6.0 and WoD. If you are interested in raiding, do not have a guild that raids or just looking for a new home, check us out. We are a mature guild, no drama, no pressure, no raging, just a lot of adults looking to enjoy the game their way. Our raiders are calm, easy going but work hard for progression. No experience required and we will do all we can to help you out. We have openings for just about all classes and all specs, even a raid leader for our Jasper Team. We are in open recruitment so even if you are not a raider, give us a try. We accept alts too! CONTACT: Contact Kentuckyrose (PurpleRosey#1488), Moarbleedz, Wolff, Iamsmash, Padalex or any of our members for invite. To apply as a raider check out our forum at: http://strangelyironic.freeforums.org.Kentuckyrose0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [A]Holy Paladin and Shadow Priest LFG My name is Pumpkinspice and I like to party. Actually, that’s a lie. My name is Noah, but that’s kind of a nonpoint. My wife (Sindrist) and I have emigrated to Proudmoore from Dalaran and are looking for a guild. First, a bit about us. We’re long time players. We both played Dalaran[H] in vanilla. In fact, that’s where we met. I was an enhancement shaman (hush, I had Sulfuras. It was awesome.) and she was my pvp pocket healer. Friendly healing led to friendly chatting led to friendly texting led to friendly skyping led to friendly bed inspections led to friendly handcuffs…..er…yeah. Anywho, we both come from heavy raiding backgrounds and pretty decent pvp experience. After Dalaran, we played on Mal’ganis[A] and finished up BC before heading back to Dalaran, but as Alliance. We spent the remaining part of BC and all of Wrath on Alliance, raiding and pvping (and I shattered like 3 keyboards doing arena). In Cata, we took a leave of absence from raiding and mostly just played casually. I switched back to Horde to play with some old school friends, but mostly just PvPed with some light weekend raiding on the side. This continued for MoP as well. We did some minor raiding here and there, but it has mostly been LFR and PvP. We’ve been guild officers, raid leaders, and I did recruiting for several raiding guilds. We’ve been around the block a few times is what I’m saying. Which brings us to now…. Outside of WoW, we’re both in our late 20s, have careers, and can (mostly) open our own jars. I’m not going to say I’m mature, but I do enjoy dad jokes and writing long winded responses to otherwise simple questions. We typically play afternoons/evenings and weekends, or whenever I get bored and take off from work (as if that solves my boredom). Sindrist likes to blame me for things when they go wrong, so be prepared for that….and I like to throw people under the bus for what are essentially uncontrollable things, like server lag and not getting loot we want. Also, I spend a good 40% of my gold transmogging my gear (jesus, I spent hours mulling over what race to go based solely on how boots and shoulders look). Oh yeah, and I like it when people complete classic song lyrics when I start them in chat. And quoting Die Hard. And we live on the East coast…so….there’s that too. And we like drunk “insert ingame activity”. So to tie this all together into a cohesive thought, we’re looking for an active semi-casual quasi-social guild. We don’t have plans for serious raiding, but we can fill in in a pinch (and then inevitably get sucked back into the whole raiding thing because we’re both genetically predisposed to addiction). We want a guild that is mostly folks like us…..which really means if your guild tells a lot of Dad jokes, we’re probably good to go. So if you are a guild full of mostly adult-age people who play relatively constantly, know most of the lyrics to Smoke on the Water, and won’t get all salty because I’m three sheets to the wind on a Thor’s Day (that’s Thursday for all you non-scandis), we want you to respond to this thread or whisper me in game in a non-threatening manner. We are both available for whisper or vent interviews, performance trials, and emotional battery exams. Bonus points to the guild representatives that recognized my misuse of the word “emigrate” in the first paragraph. Facts! -Sindrist is a lvl 90 Worgen Shadow Priest -Pumpkinspice is a lvl 90 Human Holy Paladin (and I’m more or less incapable of playing anything other than that). Her WoD model is predicted to look like a blonde Anna Kendrick with RBF. -They come as a package (it’s totes adorbs though, so relax) -Sindrist has 11745 achievement points, including earning Loremaster when it first hit. In short, she’s dedicated as hell. -Pumpkinspice has been my main since late T4. In fact, she’s ALWAYS been holy main spec too, even for leveling. -I cleared up through mid-Naxx in Vanilla and had faction first C’thun on Dalaran (which is like, world #2194912412) -Together, we cleared everything pre-nerf in BC up through the Eredar Twins. -In wrath, we did everything other than hardmode LK. -I can do a pretty solid aussie accent, and a passable British one. -Sindrist knows a bunch about Marvel comics, while I mostly read Hellboy and BPRD -Sindrist’s iLvl is 550, mine hovers between 540 and 550 (mostly based on what I think looks better) -Sindrist is a pet-battle addict and will likely try to fight your animals So that about covers it. We’re looking for an active, casual guild for mostly working adults. We don’t have aspirations to raid or PvP super competitively, but we’re not opposed to dabbling in both come WoD. We’re experienced veterans and have numerous alts that we may or may not bring to Proudmoore (mostly just the costs assocassociated with it). We’re friendly and generall well behaved are are just looking for some like-minded folks. We're not looking for perfect, just the closest approximation.Attilas2 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 (A) <Tastefully Offensive> Tastefully Offensive is looking for 2 Tanks and 1 DPS (Melee) for our 10 man raid team! What we are looking for are members that can be COMMITTED. We have very short raid hours so attendance and little downtime are crucial to maintain our casual raid schedule. Players that can adjust and fix mistakes for fast progression are key. Our raid times are Fri / Sat 9:15 server - 12:30 server. What we ask of our raiders are to show up 15 minutes early ready to zone in and down things (Along with thorough knowledge of your class and boss fights). We understand RL happens and sometimes you can't make it. All good! Just please notify the raid lead via in-game mail a few hours early just giving a heads up. Having to fill a 10 man raid group last minute can be crippling to a progression group. Our raid team's website is www.tastyraid.tumblr.com . if you are interested, please read our charter. If you feel like we sound like the perfect fit for you, please contact myself (Vesu#1193) or Mishira in game(we are re-doing our application on our website). Thank you for reading and we really hope to hear from you soon!Vesu26 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Selling Junkboxes for 'The Insane' I'm willing to work a few hours a day to farm junkboxes to help your acheivement, it's 25g a box sent in increments of 12 CoD for 300g. Now is the time to do with the DMF buff to increase your reputation. PM me in game if you're interested and start to route. Diseenith#1534Volizhar1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 13/14h Recruiting ALL (East Coast Guild) Looking to polish off the current roster and fill the remaining 20 man spots to compete for server progression raiding next expansion. Guild consist of many 20-30 yr olds with the same focus, down bosses, get loot, get out. If you would like more information please contact one of the following below. 7-10 Est (4-7 pst) Tues Wednesday and Thursday Scramz#1518 / Vurik#1549Scramz8 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 <PuG n Pray> Seeking Laid Back Members TL;DR info skip to next section if you don't care. lol. ... What we aim for We serve as an alt-haven and don't kick people for taking breaks in the game, so you'll never end up alone when you come back. Depending on recruitment, we may be able to bring in 5-10 other real life friends to join our groups in guild and we have people on other servers that are available for cross-realm raiding. No-strings attached guild. Feel free to come & go as you please, whether just for leveling, being sociable, getting runs, or what have you. We're not currently hosting a raid team due to the end of xpac and few members, however we'd like to look into it depending on the amount of members we have. What matters most to us is creating a welcoming environment & relaxed setting for all types of players, whether newbies or veteran, we're here to teach you if you need to learn. You don't need experience to join us :) What we have 7 tab bank that's waiting to be cleaned out and guild repairs available as long as people contribute. There's also a 400+ slot voice server ready for use, stocked with channels. All perks & heirlooms unlocked. Ranks will be discussed in person or through our site. If we're not quite what fits your preferences, I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for! Enjoy your day! ...Paradotx4 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Now Recruiting Raiders for 6.0 and WoD! Strangely Ironic is looking to fill rosters for two raid teams for 6.0 and WoD. If you are interested in raiding, do not have a guild that raids or just looking for a new home, check us out. We are a mature guild, no drama, no pressure, no raging, just a lot of adults looking to enjoy the game their way. Our raiders are calm, easy going but work hard for progression. We have openings for just about all classes and all specs, even a raid leader for our Jasper Team. CONTACT: Contact Kentuckyrose, Moarbleedz, Wolff, Iamsmash, Padalex or any of our members for invite. To apply as a raider check out our forum at: http://strangelyironic.freeforums.org.Kentuckyrose0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 (A) New Xsfer Mage/Warrior LF Guild Characters not updated yet, but I just transfered to this server and would like to find a good home. Prefer a guild looking for some more roster members going forward into the expansion. Casual raid guild (2-3 nights) would be great, something in the evenings. Frost Mage or Arms/Prot Warrior, whichever suits the roster needs better. I enjoy playing either. Mostly did PVP this expansion when I came back. But would like to get back into raiding. Please add me if interested and we can chat. Duzey#1707Voidlyfe3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [A] <Legio Ebriorum> is recruiting! Hi Proudmoore! <Legio Ebriorum> is a new Alliance guild that was formed by a few close friends after the disbanding of our previous guild. We have some normal mode raid experience (varying from 1/14 - 10/14 Normal) but we realized upon forming this new guild that many of us haven't even killed Garrosh on Flex. Our new goal is to casually progress through Flex SoO. We are keeping it very casual to avoid a lot of the toxic people and interactions that affected the outcome of our last raid experience. Normal progression is not out of the question but our first priority is having a ton of fun as a group. All other concerns come second. We're looking for 510 ilvl to start Flex 1 with us, but past that your personality is MUCH more important to us than your ilvl. Our current Flex raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday, 6:00-8:30 server, with Thursday at the same time depending on interest and availability - but we are planning to enjoy lots of other content as well throughout the week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, or if you're just looking for a fun tight-knit group of friends to get to know.... then we'd love to hear from you! Get in touch with me via btag @ burnedretina#1804, or contact Rhet in-game :)Rhet3 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 WTS Reins of Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent So I've been on a tear collecting crafting materials recently and I've amassed enough Sky Shards to pull down Alani. I'm not going to use the mount so I'm curious if anyone is interested. I did some hunting and it looks like the going rate over time has been in the 50Kish range, but that's negotiable. Feel free to reply here or send me an in game mail if interested.Waylund1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 [H] Specters, new guild recruiting. Greetings all, We are the guild Specters. We are new to the Horde on PM are looking to expand and grow our ranks. We are currently a level 7 guild and growing as fast as our limited numbers allow. Like most new guilds we want to do it all. But it'll take time. The guild is currently just a bunch of RL friends in their mid 20s to early 30s. Come join us if you're new to the game, new to the horde side, or just want to help us and have some fun. All the rest will come in time. So PM me in game or one of the other members for an invite. It'll be a lot of laughs I guarantee that.Aylìn0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 580 Tank 11/14H Exp LF WoD Guild Just as the title says, i'm a tank looking for a new guild. I am moderately flexible with raid times so i would rather leave it open to anyone that's interested in replying. My passion in WoW has been going on for a very long time, and i'm not about to let that disappear. On my toon i have 10/14H listed, but i am just never in for the Thok kill as the Warrior always Solo tanks it and we bring in a benched dps for my spot. I'm eager to join a new team to work with into the new expansion. Thank you all for your time.Toude8 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 WTS BeaststalkerBindings/LightforgeBelt 4Son Forgive me for the title but it only had limited space. I am wanting to sell my Beaststalker Bindings and Lightforge Belt, both are no longer dropped in the game. Wanting to get 2500 for both(1250 individually). Have seen these in the AH for 1500 for BS and 2300 for the Belt. Gold would be put aside and given to my son in small bits, he now has a whopping 25g on his account I noticed this morning when checking to see if he had hit his Valor cap yesterday. Apparently he bought a couple of expensive bags for barely any improvement in slots. Just send me a letter and will mail it to you for the amount COD. Any interest is appreciated.Dementiann0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 <Phoenix> 8/14H 10man LFM <Phoenix> is looking for more to fill our ranks for WoD as well as finish out the current content. We are currently 8 /14 heroic but are pushing hard to finish SoO out. We raid Tues - Thurs 8pm - 11pm server. We have had quite a bit of roster issues as of late and are looking for competent, like-minded raiders to fill our ranks. We are interested in people that know their classes, don't mind putting in work to get things done, show up on time and ready. We are a tight knit group of raiders that play to win. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please contact Gangrule - TLC808#1583. We would love the opportunity to just chat and answer any questions you might have. You can check us out at http://phoenix.wowlaunch.comLustriall1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 [A] Pet Collectors For any of you out there who are big into collecting pets, please click on my profile and check to see if I own any that you would like, and we can arrange a sale. Unfortunately, I have zero interest in pets, and they're just sitting there collecting dust. If someone is interested in some for their collection, just let me know and we can come to a reasonable agreement.Rhialla1 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Death's Demise Ret Pally LF Mythic for WoD Hello all and thanks for reading. Here is my situation. I was a server first raider back in Wrath on my mage, getting Death's Demise and Grand Crusader, before the guild fell apart during Heroic Lich King progression (it was a small server, people left for bigger ones, hard to recruit, you know how it goes). I took much of Cata off and at the start of MoP, I decided to go back to this toon as Holy. Due to my work schedule, I could only raid 2x a week and found a decent 10-man guild where we got about 6-7 heroics down before we had some key people leave. The guild never recovered and I bounced around a bit before finding a good guild in Throne of Thunder, but they didn't need a Holy Pally. They needed a resto shaman and had a spot for me to basically level it and join them. I did that and healed for them up to January, when we were 8/14 Heroic in SoO. I had to stop due again to my work schedule. My shaman is currently 573 resto. I have pugged heroic Malkorok and Spoils since, and am currently 10/14 heroic with pulls on Thok heroic in an Openraid pug. I have decided that I want to go back to this character as I originally wanted for WoD, but I decided that I will be playing Retribution. Of course, am happy to hold a Holy offspec for when it's needed. I currently live on the east coast, but here's the problem - There's a high potential for a job transfer around December/January that will move me to California. Since Proudmoore is mainly a west coast server (not to mention its community's excellent reputation) I am looking here, planning for the future. So basically, what I'm looking for is complicated. I want a Mythic-caliber guild (doesn't have to be US Top 50 or anything like that, I just want to raid challenging content like I used to) with a spot for a ret paladin, knowing that there's very little help that I can contribute right now, but basically having me around for WoD. By the time raiding starts, I should know if I get that transfer. Basically, I'm an investment for WoD. I've been trying to gear this toon's ret spec up to make leveling easier, plus I've been in beta since alpha, so I'm getting familiar with WoD and have done some dungeons but no raids there. The raid times that would be good for me once I get to the west coast are anything M-Th 7pm to midnight. Friday-Sunday I'd like to keep clear since I do some weekend traveling. I suppose I wouldn't mind playing my shaman as Enhancement, either (currently 565), and that was my original plan, but the mo lightning bolt while moving has made the spec not play much fun for a melee. But for the right guild with the right people, I'm willing to play what they need more. I'll probably end up transferring both anyway. I do currently have a shadow priest on Proudmoore just to see what's up. If you'd like to chat, my btag is Brackets#1572. On Proudmoore, the toon's name is Brackets and you can often find me on Timeless Isle mining and herbing. :) Thanks for your time and for reading my wall of text. ThanksEvannder0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Wtb Heavy Junkboxes paying 25g each Need as many as you can C.O.D me. Hit me up.Entrails1 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Looking to buy a Flex Garrosh Kill A friend and i are trying to get a BoA from garrosh. Looking for a Garrosh Kill. Any offers my battle tag is Dunk#1143Runìc0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Epic Level 1 Race! My guild and I did a level 1 Gnome race today, and it was a lot of fun. So I figure we could expand on the race, make it a bit longer, with a lot more prizes, and we'll invite the whole server to participate, sooooooo What: Level one Gnome race When: Saturday, September 6th at 3 pm server, although this is subject to change in the next few days. Where: We'll be going from Scarlet Monastery to the Dark Portal, this will be an epic adventure that you are likely to never forget! I'll be supplying prizes for everyone that participates, with the highlight of those being the chopper mount, I can't afford to get really expensive gifts since I want everyone to receive something. Following that train of thought, any donations would be appreciated, from a pet, to a gem, to your time, because I'll need volunteers that day as well. Warlocks to help summon level 1's the night before, people to help me hand out gifts, and people to fly around and make sure no one is cheating. If you're interested in volunteering or running, post here, cause it's always nice to know how much interest we have. Let's turn this into an event that brings all of Proudmoore together! I'm also going to make a donator list, just to thank everyone that can spare a little, or a lot. So thank you to Isheepjoo NicosaAracka12 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 11/14H 10m team LF a hunter/rogue! <Tastefully Offensive>'s 10m team is LF a hunter to go into WoD with us! Our beloved hunter is taking a break due to a promotion at work (yay for him, sad for us... okay okay we're happy for him, too) so we are desperately wanting to fill this slot with another skilled hunter! Our times: Fri-Sat 9pm-1230am server time (PST zone) Our website if you're ready to apply: tastyraid.tumblr.com *Our application isn't typical. It asks questions concerning our charter (An example: Do we censor our chat? ; the answer is hell no btw.) Help us try to kill H:Garrosh before the end of this expansion, and join us into WoD! Please add the following btags to get in touch: Lycia#1560 Vesu#1193 EDIT: Now opening this spot up to rogues as well!Mishira1 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 .::Dungeon Crawler::. Recruiting! Looking for a sweet !@# mage for our 10m heroic sweet $%^ progression group we are 2/14H Must be good with your class be social, and able to take criticism. contact woneton for more info battletag: woneton870#1421Hysterïa0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 <Rigor> est. 11.24.2004 -- Sargeras 14/14H Hello! Thank you for your interest in Rigor! As you guys might have guessed already, we recently transferred to Sargeras and we will be recruiting all exceptional players to fill our 25m roster; finish off 5.4 on this server before the pre-patch and eventually downscale to complete the Mythic content in WoD. *Tank: Warrior/Druid/Monk (any tank willing to DPS as their main spec has our undivided attention) Healer(s): *Priest/Druid/*Shaman Range: Mage/Hunter/*Boomkin/Spriest Melee: *Rogue/DK/Warrior As always, even if your class is not listed here, we urge you to throw in app. *immediate need of this role / class / spec. Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) Wednesday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) Thursday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) **Monday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) The above schedule is in Central Standard Time (CST); server time. **progression only. Most of the leadership in Rigor dates back to Classic through Wrath, where we were a top 10 US guild. Although only a fraction of that force still survive, we managed to keep the leadership of the guild intact. A little over ten of us transferred here, and some of the new candidates are from various other top tier guilds from all around. More information on Rigor, recruitment needs and the application process can be found here: http://rigor.shivtr.com/ If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact any of these people: Chobra (Etnis#1228), Absolem (Chrisxlimv#1342), Xzerxes (Dexter#1513) or Cetra (UchihaCetra#1467). Again, thank you for your interest and we hope that you are what we're looking for! Good luck!Xzerxes2 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 Looking to purchase a Garrosh kill (Normal) Having not played this Xpack in awhile / not knowing anyone really on the server I'm trying an alternative to getting the wolf mount before the end of the current expansion. I'm currently looking for only a garrosh kill, and paying decently well. I had already received two offers, one from <Game Over> and one from a random: however the game over run never happened (The contact never logged in at the time they designated) and the other random attempted a 570req run that failed to kill garrosh. One offered to do it at 25,000 and the other at 20,000. Since I still haven't been able to get the kill, I'm still willing to accept any seller. I don't need any loot to roll on and can come as a healer or DPS (but sorely undergeared, approximately 130-140k DPS.) If interested simply leave a note here and I'll IM you, or add me to battletag Diseenith#1534Worgen0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 <PerpetualRecruiting> We Are Looking for 1 Tank for our heroic progression group We are 14/14 N Guardian Druid Monk Tank Pally Tank. 555+ ilvl Raid times are: Tuesday Thursday Sunday 10pm - 1am PDT we are also recruiting for our second Group. if you want more info please add my BTag: Daniel2945#1318Jboom0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 LF PvP oriented guild I just used my boost on this character and almost fully pridefull geared I got 2.2k exp as a Rdruid. been playing WoW since bc and i play 6 different classes hit me up @ Faust#1238 ~ You only Yolo onceFausk0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 Hi - Just transferred to Proudmore and would like to buy a 9/9 CM Gold run. Would be using a 530 feral druid. Add/message me at SeriousJ#1379 if you have availability. I'm usually on around 8pm sever. ThanksCatraid0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 [H] Stuff just to put an H on this front page. even for so little a moment. H edit: also, moar horde maybe because I am one of the few horde left here, why should there be more? I'm sure I don't make anyone want to come with my antics... Darkspear never die? But yeah. HJessekin3 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 WHITEHAND is Recruiting Whitehand is currently recruiting! Whitehand is one of the founding guilds on Proudmoore, which has stood the test of time, being able to adapt to the changes through WoW. We foster a happy, fun and caring environment in our guild with mature family orientated people (18+). If this sounds like you and would like to be with like minded people who want to progress and see end game content, please visit our website at www.whitehandguild.net for further information. We are recruiting to secure numbers for WoD and to also continue with Heroic progression in our current 10 Man group. We are looking for DPS classes with strong OS to support our 10 M group, but also looking at classes for future WoD raiding. Social applications, are also accepted, for people who want to just hang and have a more sedate, fun gaming experience. All applications must be posted on our website. www.whitehandguild.net Our raid times: 3.30am Server time every Sun, Mon and Wed nights (Aussie time) 5.30pm WA (WST) 8.30Pm VIC, NSW (EST) 7.30pm Qld (EST) Changes with Daylight savings.Janala31 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 572 RDruid >AND< 578 WW LFG We are one of the rare but rad raiding couples you find in World of Warcraft. Although our gaming histories are separate, we are looking for a new home together. We have always been loyal to our past guild groups, in which we have found fantastic families, but our desire is for a guild with a little more focus on raiding progression. A few points about us: Our experience in SoO is currently 10/14H (Killed through Thok, skipped Spoils). We are wanting to progress heroically. We are currently Alliance and are wanting to stay Alliance. We are primarily searching for a 25m to gain some experience in this format before WoD & Mythic raiding is released, but will not be opposed to trialing a well-structured 10m group. We are mainly looking for weeknight raid teams. We don't want to raid on weekends, but we will try to adjust our schedules if some days are needed for cleanups. We would like to be as flexible for our raid teams as possible, but the Resto Duid/WW Monk combination is our main set that we want to raid in. Although his experience is primarily in DPS, Cubed(the WW Monk), has experience with tanking Shamans using his Brewmaster OS. He has also tanked H Norushen. He does not prefer to tank, but will step up on the occasion that the MT/OT does not attend. As shown above, we both understand that sometimes players need to be flexible for the betterment of the entire raid group.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Feel free to contact both of us at any time by adding us on battle.net - even if we're not on WoW, we typically have our clients open. Battle Tags & Armory Links: Resto Druid - Ripemuffins: Nicolyo#1107 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/ripemuffins/simple WW Monk - Cubed: Cubed#1895 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/cubed/simpleRipemuffins5 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Dungeon Crawler (A) We are currently in need of a skilled Mage(565+ w/cloak) for our raid team. We are progressing through SoO(Heroic modes)before WoD hits us, at which time we will begin leveling together and jump into raiding asap! We are Tues & Wed nights 7pm-10pm pst. If you have any questions pls add me @ Rah#1152.Ragnàrok1 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 WTB Garrosh / CM Gold Found sellers for both, thanks!Yozomi0 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Nazgul recruiting for WOD - 14/14 H SoO [AUS] Time zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Raid times: Main Raid: Wednesday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Thursday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Sunday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Alt Raid: Monday: 7.30pm – 11.30pm Flex Raid: Sunday 7.30pm – Finish About us: Currently 14/14H Current Horde rank on server: No.1 Current server rank: No.3 Nazgul is an Australian based 10 man raid group currently focusing on readying for the upcoming expansion WOD. We have managed many Horde first kills as well as claiming some server first kills too, with our success dating back through the expansions. For those of you who don't know anything about us, we have been on Proudmoore since the beginning, and for the most part have been the leaders in horde-side PVE progression in both vanilla wow and TBC. We finished WotLK as highest ranked Australian guild on the server, and highest rank Horde guild on Proudmoore. Nazgul has been raiding end-game content since 2005, starting with Molten Core, through BWL, AQ, TK, Naxx, BT, Hyjal, and Sunwell and we continued to raid end-game in WOTLK through until 22/11/2010. Three weeks before Cataclysm. Nazgul cleared all content in WOTLK. Nazgul raided only for a few months in Cata, but again lead the Horde progression in that time. Guild leadership and most of our members have extensive raiding experience. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS of any class/spec x 3 Healers x 3 If you dont see your specific class listed here, dont worry, Nazgul's recruitment is ALWAYS open to any amazing players, so dont be affraid to apply if your class isnt listed here. If Nazgul sounds like the guild for you then we welcome your application at: http://forums.nazgulguild.com/ Also, we have a range of a kill vids that can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/user/NazgulGuild If you would like more information feel free to contact one of the following officers in game: Stealthys - Guild Master Pandles - Raid Leader Cuddleforms - Officer Kuriketto - Officer Vhalkor - Officer Reece - Officer Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you :)Fatchick84 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 <A> [Discontented] Is recruiting Hello people of Proudmoore! Discontented is a recently transfered raiding guild looking to expand our core, clear content and have some fun. We are currently raiding Weeky Tuesday/Thursday from 7pm server till an undefined time. We enjoy a relaxed raid atmosphere, we do this by requiring a minimum for all raiders. Some of what you can expect from us: Active officer and raiding core Regular and consistent raiding schedule Repairs, Flashs and food farmed and ready.What we expect from you as a raider in Discontented: Minimum dps standards eg. flex 120dps Gemmed/enchanted Teamspeak talk and listen Have the required addons: DBM, recount, omen, and Decursive or equivalentInformation about the guild: level 25 repairs 25 person dedicated Teamspeak Experienced officer and raider core Community website Guild Leaders have been around since vanilla We focus on having fun, and clearing content Trial Raider rank for raiders, and socialite rank for friends and family that may not raid or just want to relax with us and have funFor an invite /who Discontented and ask for an invite. make sure to whisper an officer to discuss what you are wanting to do with us. Or Add Tiberious#1413 to talk to me directly about it next time I am on.Tiberiùs6 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 WTB TCG Vanity Items I'm currently looking to buy a few TCG items. Theres a few others I'm looking for not on the list. If you have any other (non-pet) items then I might be interested. Paying well for these! Instant Statue Pedestal Spurious Sarcophagus Sack of Starfish D.I.S.C.O Fishing Chair Imp in a Ball Foam Sword Rack Goblin Gumbo Kettle Goblin Weather Machine - Prototype 01-B Carved Ogre Idol Murloc Costume If you have any of these, toss me a message or a mail in game so we can work something out. Thanks!Xebren8 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 Immortalem Recruiting Casuals and Core Team <Immortalem> level 25 guild has recently found its home on the Proudmoore Alliance server. We are a mature, seasoned group of players that have different levels of experience and abilities. We are looking for mature players to add to our ranks. We believe in learning and growing as a group, treating each other with respect, and having FUN TOGETHER! We are actively seeking recruits to fill our 10 man core roster and casual players for other events/activities. Our goal is to have key players in place and working together successfully before the release of the expansion come November. If you would like to discuss the opportunities available in our guild please reach out to Gracieana or Garfnarini. See us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461713924115376/ Website pending.Gracieana8 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 LF Garrosh kill/Any est raid teams out there. looking for N Garrosh kill don\t care about loot battletag is exitium#1813. Also looking for a est based guild.Hoplophobia1 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 LF an actual social guild Hi most of the time I join a guild nowadays, nobody talks to each other. Are there any relatively social guilds on our server anymore? I run Flex mostly, and sometimes it's just nice to see a conversation in guild chat.Khyranna2 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 568 Holy Pally, 11/14H LF Raiding Home As it says, I'm a 568 Holy Paladin looking for a new raid home. I'm 11/14H killed, 12/14H exp. I've been playing since vanilla and have been raiding since then too. I am East coast, but I can raid until about 10-11pm server time, and start any time before then. Add me If you want to talk, Corby#1275Lightblâde0 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 <Dark Hall> 7/14H LF Healer/Mythic/Socials Hello! Dark Hall is a 10-man raid group that consists of many long-time players. A few of us go as far back as beta and have played together since the very beginnings of Vanilla. As such we are mainly looking for a long-term player to fill the healing position in our raid and become a part of our close-knit group for the foreseeable future. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6-9PM ST (9-Midnight EST) Progression: 7/14H 10-man (Nazgrim) Recruitment: Resto Druid (Preferred) or Resto Shaman Applications: Make a post at www.dark-hall.com or My Btag: Kyrish #1900 **Mythic Raiding!** Other than our core need at the moment being the healer, we, like everyone else, are also looking for any combinations of classes interested in 20-man Mythics going forward into WoD and would love to have discussions with individuals or groups that would like to join more for the future than for the current content. While our raiders are mostly geared and have little reason to do normals any longer, our members do like to raid and might be able to work something out with rotations through normals or weekend raiding to fulfill needs until the 6.0 Flex System is implemented. I also have quite a lot of 25-man raid experience (and 40-man, augh) so I would not be against doing 25-man raiding until WoD drops if a large enough (and capable enough) group would like to sit down and have a chat with my officers and I some time. **Social Atmosphere!** It can be no surprise after reading the last several paragraphs (or skimming) that we have a large focus on raiding within the guild. I can't deny that, it is one of the things we enjoy greatly. That does not mean that we don't like dabbling in a bit of everything however. We regularly do Xmog runs, Achievement runs, Pet farming, Mount farming etc. While they are incredibly boring we do also do quick 5-minute'ish heroics for valor and what not if that is what you're into. There's a few of us that also absolutely love scenarios and have done them to death if you like those also. We are very saddened to know that there will be no new ones in WoD at launch, but we still hold hope. As with most guilds I am sure, the year old SoO and Timeless Isle content has gotten incredibly stale and outside of raiding there isn't a whole lot to do. But as a guild we have every intention of being here, just like the last 10 years, until WoW has turned to dust. So if you are looking for an incredibly stable guild, willing and capable of participating in pretty much all aspects of the game, I would love to have you try us out and welcome you to stay for as long as you desire.Kyrish4 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 LF Challenge modes .Boethiah1 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 <Rupture> is LFM Raiders for WOD <Rupture> is an old school guild made up of members that have been raiding and playing WOW since BC. The guild was founded in Wrath and made it to 6th on the server. We are returning to WOW for WOD and are in need of skilled and elite raiders to move into Mythic raids quickly. We have a like minded idea, of raiding hardcore content to advance in the game. We are a friendly out going group of people who like to have fun and joke around but still get content down quickly. Currently Recruiting: All specs and classes We are looking for raiders with the following qualities: - Knowledge of their perspective character and spec - Experienced in raiding ( NOT LFR, or Flex) - Innovative raider; with the distinct ability to help create and maintain strategies for new boss fights - Punctual - Team player - Stable internet connection Our raid times are currently 8-11 pm (5-8 pm server) est Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. If interested please feel free to contact us in game GM: akihro#1928 Officer: Ditsymomma#1971 Officer: Sunic#1306Stephâ3 Sep 4, 2014
Sep 3, 2014 Disc Priest LFG who Raids Hi, I'm looking for a guild to join and raid with. I am available for normal raiding Monday/Wed. between 4-8 cst. Thanks TimTimothe0 Sep 3, 2014