Ravenholdt

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 30 Ravenholdt's Roleplayer Collective (( In interest of better pointing out the role-players of the Ravenholdt community and well known role-play guilds, for the purposes of making world rp easier for the common role-player, this thread has been made to easily correctly identify all moderate to hardcore role-players. The ventrillo capability has been added for leaving open the possibility for cross faction role-play on either small scales or large scales. ***Reading through the posts so far I've noticed a trend that follows the idea of ventrillo being used literally for role-play talking's, though it is at the interest of the role-player, it was not the intended implication. The intended implication was so the ooc foundation could be had for prosperous in game role-playing. Example being, lets meet here or here at this time, so on and so forth.** Name: Role-play Classification: (( Moderate and hardcore only please.)) Would you role-play with someone if they approached you in game?: ((Yes/No)) Vent Capable? ((Yes/No)) Would you be willing to participate in cross faction role-play? ((Yes/No)) Please remember not to "god play" if you do approach someone in game, else they may not role-play with you at all. Easiest way I've found to set up a rp interaction is to PM OOC to see if they are up for it, then to follow suit and meet up IC "randomly" to have the interaction. ((IC- In Character OOC- Out of Character God play-to over step your characters logical limitations. Skill level and powers should be scaled to level as well as the world's setting. )) Role-play Classifications The non role-player who is against role-playing- A non role-player who apparently got lost when they went to pick servers and missed the fact it is a role-player server first and a pvp server second. Often makes fun of role-playing and role-players to make up for their own stupidity of rolling on a rp-pvp server. Non role-player- Doesn't role-play but came here probably so they wouldn't see names like "Ipokedumom" and "Shadowstar, strike, ballon, tree, and all other shadow__ rogue names". May not help the role-play on a role-play then player against player server, but doesn't harm its being either. Light role-player- Role-plays rarely, mostly to pass the time when things have gotten dull. May also change his or her characters speach style to answer back to a roleplayer who has engaged them but isn't really looking for a role-play interaction. Moderate role-player- Role-plays when role-played with but may not go to the extent of role-playing everything from lookingforgroup to trading. Hardcore role-player- Role-plays all the time, rarely if ever going out of character, whether in game or on the forums. Normally has some sort of macro system for things he or she does that explains the actions in /me. Verri117 Sep 30
Mar 9 Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Website! Hello Ravenholdt Role-Players! The Ravenholdt Roleplaying Sanctum Website is officially open to any and all who wish to register and join the community! This website is for all roleplayers who wish to contribute and build up the roleplaying community on Ravenholdt. It includes forums for roleplaying, sharing stories and biographies, planning RP events, chatting OOCly, and much more! Please share the website with any and all individuals who might have an interest in being a part of this community! The site has been running for over a year now and the membership and growth of the Sanctum is amazing! How to sign up: 1) Go to www.ravenholdt.us 2) Sign up, using your character’s name as the name on your account (those not using their character’s name will be asked by an Admin to change it). 3) Post! Here’s some more information! If you have more questions, please just ask. Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community FAQ • What is the mission of the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o In order to promote and enhance the roleplay on the Ravenholdt server for the purpose of building a strong foundation and vibrant roleplaying community, this website seeks to separate the roleplayers from the griefers, and to reconcile all the isolated pockets of Ravenholdt RP to one another until all that remains is a single, exquisite tapestry of realm-wide storytelling. Epic, simply epic. • Who is invited to join the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Everyone! We're obviously geared towards the Ravenholdt realm, and towards roleplaying, but anyone who wishes to join our community and is willing to play nice with others is welcome! • Who isn't welcome? o Anyone unwilling or unable to follow the short and simple list of rules we've taken the time to write up and lay out for you. • How do I join the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Registrations require e-mail confirmation. Just make sure you use your actual e-mail address when you register, and you should have no problem activating your account. It'll only take a few minutes, and after that you're encouraged to post! • What are the rules? o Please make sure to read our rules, which can be found here (http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42). • Who runs the Ravenholdt Roleplaying Community? o Members from both factions and different guilds built, administrate, and moderate this site. As the need arises, more moderates will be chosen from the community. Though this site looks official, but it's not actually associated with Blizzard in any way. • This is great! How can I support this website? o You can support the site by being an active member! You can also help cover the expenses of the site, if you're keen to help out even more. This website is hosted through the generous donations of the RP community.More information can be found on the ravenholdt.us homepage. Thank you for your contributions! Thank you for taking the time to read this. And I hope to see you there soon! Aerana56 Mar 9
Feb 9 Please Read: Common Ravenholdt Questions! Hello and welcome to the Ravenholdt Realm Forums! If you are coming to these forums to look for a new server, ask questions about Ravenholdt, or just learn about our server, we ask that you please read this post first! I will do my best to keep it updated with the current information about the server and I would invite all current members of the Ravenholdt community to help me make this as complete as possible. We're glad that you have shown interest in our RP-PvP server! This thread is here in hopes to answer some questions you might have about the server. Please read this first before posting on the forums. Before you read, please know that I thoroughly enjoy Ravenholdt and think that it has a great community. Don't let the forums scare you away, be open to meeting people, and be willing to contribute to the community. You'll do great! How is the RP Here? While I can't speak for everyone here, I do believe that I can offer some insights into some of the roleplaying questions you might have, having been a roleplaying member for a while now. I rolled my first WoW character on Ravenholdt and have stayed here since then. I love the community of the server and I believe that if you're willing to get to know people, it's very likely that you'll find your niche here too! First of all, roleplaying is alive and well on the server, though some might say differently. While you might not find as much roleplay on Ravenholdt as a normal RP server, I have heard that it rates very well in terms of RP on an RP-PvP server. And the more roleplayers who transfer here, the better we become! A lot of the RP guilds, both Horde and Alliance, are working together to promote and enhance RP on the server through a series of events and stronger guild interactions. Part of the way that they hope to accomplish this is through a community RP site - the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum. The Ravenholdt Roleplaying Sanctum has been constructed by motivated individuals in the community and is continually updated with new stories and ideas. You can access the forum by going to: www.ravenholdt.us It's our hope that these forums will provide a place to post IC posts, promote and solicit ideas for RP events, and help to form a cohseive and strong RP community. It also has some postings from specific RP guilds on the server. I strongly encourage you to check it out! We already have over 300 registered members and only continue to grow! Now, as to the specifics of RP on the server: The gist of RP on this server is that it is there, if you look for it. I believe that there is random RP that can be found in SMC and SW if you are dedicated enough to find it and willing to initiate it. Having said that, I will say that the process can be made a whole lot easier if you're part of an RP guild, since a lot of the RP on the server tends to be guild-centric. This is natural since guilds provide a natural location for people to develop an comfortable RP community. However, many members of the RP community have recently been working to spread out and make the RP more accessible to the server as a whole. Hence, the Alliance RPers have created in-game channels to bring the RP community together, answer RP questions, direct you to guilds that suit your RP style, plan RP events, and provide a strong foundation of community RPers to work together to make the server better. The channel name is "RP." Feel free to join and ask the community if you have any questions or are looking for more input (though be aware that sometimes the channels are more or less busy and it's an OOC hang-out for RPers on the server). There are some very decent RP guilds on both the Horde and the Alliance side of the server. If you're interested in an RP guild, I would highly encourage you to check out the RP Guild sticky at the top of these forums. It provides a basic outline of the guild and a way to contact them. If you're looking for a specific type of guild, just let us know and we'll do our best to point you in the right direction. More information about these guilds can be found on the Sanctume (ravenholdt.us). Now, along with the RP comes RP-PvP events (this is an RP-PvP server after all). There definitely are RP-PvP events, though some of them are simply between guilds and not open to the entire servers. Examples of this are RP wars between guilds and events that people host more quietly in order to avoid griefers. Once in a while guilds will build up the motivation and host a serverwide RP-PvP event. Those are always a lot of fun, though they take a lot of work. If you want to see more, please help them in the planning and execution stages and hopefully more RP-PvP events will be seen! Aerana26 Feb 9
Aug 19, 2015 Ravenholdt: Server, FAQ, & Guild Information - Ravenholdt Server Information Server Type: RP-PVP Virtually Merged With: Twisting Nether Battlegroup: Whirlwind Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST) Creation Date: December 14, 2006 Census Information: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=734&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=4 - Ravenholdt Wikipedia Listings General Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US Profession Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US/Tradeskills Guild Information: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Ravenholdt_US/Guilds Character Profiles: http://ravenholdt.kaaosa.com/wiki/Category:Characters - Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether's Roleplay Collectives Ravenholdt's RP Sanctum: http://www.ravenholdt.us Twisting Nether Gazette: http://wow-tng.org Azeroth Press: http://azeroth-press.enjin.com/home - Ravenholdt Public Ventrilo Server N/A - Ravenholdt IRC Webclient Link: http://www.mibbit.com/chat/ Nickname: (Use Your Character Name) Server: irc.mmoirc.com / 212.61.145.82 Channel: #Ravenholdt - Ravenholdt Mod(s) N/A - Ravenholdt Battle Group Information Server(s): Anub'arak - PvP Blackwater Raiders - RP Bladefist - Normal Cenarion Circle - RP Cenarius - Normal Darrowmere - PvP Echo Isles - Normal Fenris - Normal Hyjal - Normal Korialstraaz - Normal Lightbringer - Normal Maiev - PvP Misha - Normal Ravenholdt - RP-PvP Shu'halo - PvP Sisters of Elune - RP The Forgotten Coast - PvP Uther - Normal Vashj - PvP -Zeroden (last updated 06/01/2015)Zeromus83 Aug 19, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 RavenNether, Savage Warlords Progression Welcome to the new expansion! And you know what that means! New expansion, new thread. Of course, I guess I'm still me, so it's not totally out with the old, in with the new... but I digress. Welcome to the RavenNether Savage Warlords realm progression thread! Here I will be posting some useful links about the server, tracking server firsts, as well as some other various achievements. Rules Despite the format changes made for raiding, you are still required to have a guild group for kills to be recorded. Be clear when stating your kills (I'm still looking at you, Cayreth). Say what you have downed. Do not leave it up to me to figure out what you're claiming credit for, because in all likelihood, I won't bother. If you are running a regular raid group but are not meeting the threshold for a single guild run, we can discuss adding you to the progression thread. Please send me an in-game message about this if you wish to be included, and we'll talk. The characters you can contact me on are as follows (mains are in bold): [H]: Lukar, Kaikanor, Tyralda, Ghanta, Veronika [A]: Tarashan, Yalayna, Alannah, Alarassa, Jesamine, Tythorm, Bryanna, Aryänna Server Information Server Name: Ravenholdt-Twisting Nether Nicknames: Twistenholdt, Ravenether, Netherholdt Type: RP-PvP Server Time: Central Standard Time Population: Medium Faction Balance: Horde-favored Useful Links Ravenholdt RP Website: http://www.ravenholdt.us Ravenholdt Roleplayer Collective: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1081888240 Commonly Asked Questions: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074267821 Server First - Tier 17 Highmaul: Blackrock Foundry: Credits: Tinox of <Twilight Empire> [A] for formatting and layout. Whitewing of <Renaissance> [A] for initial layoutLukar173 Apr 16, 2015
Aug 26, 2013 Ravenholdt: Community art thread The following thread is intended to showcase artwork from our very own artists here in Ravenholdt for many in the community to see. If you have artwork that you would like to show case, please link said pieces in a reply to this thread. Players will be listed on the front page along with a link to their individual pieces or galleries. I hope to see artwork from many of you and I hope you enjoy the pieces others have made. Down below are a few rules.There is also a Featured art of the month thread out so be sure to call out your favorites on that thread. Featured art thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1207762046?page=1#2 RULES: 1. Artwork must be Warcraft related whether it be a in-game character,a character from the warcraft universe, or warcraft scenery. 2. Please respect all those that are either posting their work or commenting on them. If you'd don't like a comment or a art piece , stay quiet. Critiques are fine as long as you do not end up being offensive. 3. Please only post work that you actually put effort into it. work that looks like the one linked below will be ignored.Offensive work will not be posted and will be reported. Sketches of a certain quality will be posted on the front page, however I highly advise that you put more effort into them or complete those pieces. http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa272/sickntwisted8990/crapwowdrawing.jpg 4. All mediums are allowed except for in game screen shots. 5. If you have more than 5 pieces done please add them to a gallery and link the gallery itself. There is also a thread coming out for featured artwork of the month where people can call out artwork from this thread to be shown there,so be sure and vote on your favorites. If you have any questions please post here or pst Oßlivion/abyzzle via whisper or mail. As always I hope you have fun and enjoy the artwork shown here. Abyzz was here... (STICKY PLEASE)Oßlivion27 Aug 26, 2013
6h [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 6h
3d [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 3/3 N ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 3d
Nov 18 [A] <Fractured Dream> LF Mythics Raiders <Fractured Dream> is currently looking for exceptional RANGED DPS to fill its Mythic raid roster. However, we are open to all raid roles. Currently: 7/7 N/H; 1/7 M Emerald Nightmare & 3/3 N Trial of Valor Progression Raid Nights are Friday (7-11:00pm PST) and Sunday (6-10:00pm PST) We also have casual normal runs on Saturday Night at 9:00pm PST If you are interested in raiding mythics and are willing to learn mechanics to work together to progress through Mythic Tiers in Legion, please message Smashbobash (BrewCrew#1783), Lillari or Eldarius in game. For people who are unsure if they want to transfer you can trial from your current server in Heroic runs on Friday nights and if it feels right make the transfer to become a part of the mythic team.Smashbobash0 Nov 18
Nov 2 Best Mage race what is the best mage race comboDrakkeon42 Nov 2
Oct 31 Do we have our own forum back? That'd be nice. Edit: Neat!Las0 Oct 31
Oct 29 just wanted to remind you lovely people. Abyzz was here...Abyzz1 Oct 29
Oct 12 old school wow players pre-bc on up? Hello all it's your friendly neighborhood Troll Daiblo..... Nightelf warrior.... A couple of race changes and also name change's this is a roll call..... Stop in and say hi.... Miss a lot of you and happy hunting...Qelthar3 Oct 12
Oct 12 [H] Horns of the Shu'halo (RP) The <Horns of the Shuhalo> is recruiting tauren role players! Please refer to the post on the combined Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether forums at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747755852 for more information!Breygrah1 Oct 12
Oct 11 The legend of ravenholdt has reborn Hi, All ^o^ / Thank you all for giving me... a big welcome back!, I appreciate it with all overwhelming tweets and support from you *Specialty legend tweets* :3 ! so in return you can say fate :) that i made this in time for you before release https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_mUunpsfg \ ^o^ / War & HonorSòlbadguy1 Oct 11
Oct 11 BC & Wrath folks Sheba AKA Gahzrilla AKA Chiaynn is back. So uh, is anyone still here?Sheba0 Oct 11
Jul 25 WORGEN RP EVENT Attack of Gilnaes Ello! I will be posting this on all Server forms just to get the word out for everyone. I am Eliza from the Emerald Dream Server we are a RP-PVP based server and I know there are some roleplayers on other servers so please if you do not like this idea just move on. I would like to host an RP event on July 26th 2016 with MANY Worgens from all over. We will have 2 (or 3) Raids groups to help Cross- Faction members jump to the correct realm. To avoid trolls and wipers the realm which this will be held at will not be disclosed. The members choosing to take part in this event will be jumped to the correct Realm of choice. The Rp event it's self will be a play out of the lives of those who were scared during the attack. One raid group will be in their Feral Worgen forms, the other in their human forms. The point of this is to hide from the Worgens during the event and escape Gilnaes (ON FOOT) If caught or found by a Worgen you can defend your life. Humans have 5HP Worgens have 8HP Humans hit for 2HP Worgens for 1HP. If a human gets to 1HP they are turned Worgen and have to join the 1st or 3rd Raid group and go hunting for Humans. If a Worgen gets to 1HP they have to flee back to the start to Heal up. The human that beat the beast CANNOT be reattacked by the SAME player. But their Remaining HP does not change. If you have 2 HP it remains 2 HP till you escape Gilnaes. The Battle its self will be emoted via /ME RP. and /roll 20. Anything higher than the first roll is a defense/attack. Always roll before you actually attack. The leaders of the raids will be the "Dungeon Masters" But players are to keep track of their own health. I hope this catches some roleplayers attention, I feel this would be a fun experience.Eliziä1 Jul 25
Jul 20 Notice: This Forum Shutting Down May 6 Hello! On May 6, we will be removing this sub-forum. As this realm has long been a part of a coalesced-realms group, we're moving realm-specific discussion to the sub-forum for your group: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/22813838/ Please head over there with realm-specific discussion. Thank you!Kaivax13 Jul 20
Jul 14 Old Veteran returning Hello everyone. I'm returning to the game. I haven't played in 7 years. I play very casually these days, but I'm seeking input from everyone on what I should know, and where to even begin. The game has changed so significantly. Additionally, anyone want to hook up and show me the ropes? Cheers, see you ingame.Falacy0 Jul 14
Jul 12 Mag'Har and Dark Irons... Show us some support my fellow rpers. Blizzard needs to realize that some people do want these simple skin color changes to become available for us to pick. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20746614461Eddarick0 Jul 12
Jun 23 3v3 Tournament! Looking for any and all people interested in a 3v3 tournament this weekend. All you need is yourself and two team mates. Tournament rules meaning not more than 1 healer and not more than 1 tank per team. Tournament gear can be purchased for 50 gold a piece in Nagrand. Add TwoScoops#11260 on bnet if you are interested. No rating requirement and there may be some sort of prize but it is mostly for fun.Noktyn0 Jun 23
Jun 20 Beauty and the Best Ninja Guild Just want to let everyone know about Beauty and the Best guild master Cristy and Renee go around making heroic hfc raids to ninja loot everything that drops....for example last night they did h manno and Renee the loot master took the bow and all tier tokens that were not even for his class and left the raid to go and form a h archi raid and go do the same. On the note it said only a cloak was reserved but he went ahead and ninjad all the loot. DisgustingAcazia8 Jun 20
Jun 13 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah1 Jun 13
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve1 Jun 8
May 22 <Pathogen>, 10/13 Mythic, is recruiting. <Pathogen> is a raiding guild focused on top tier progression. We're a band of online pals who have played together for over half a decade in various games and platforms. Whether its raiding in Warcraft or achieving leader board season ranks in other games; we have consistently played well and maintained a bond that is hard press to find in most online communities. Our recruitment isn't just a raid spot, as you will find yourself submerged in a group that goes above and beyond for each other. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Realm Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm Realm (We'll raid on Tuesdays once Legion starts) Actively Recruiting: Rogue (High) Warlock (High) Mage (High) Unholy DK (High) Balance Druid (High) Resto Shaman (High) Our Expectations: -Attendance is important! We expect raiders to adhere to our schedule as much as possible and inform us when they cannot. We realize players have a real life outside of raiding, and we ask that they realize and respect the fact that others have to set aside that 'real life' in order to raid. By showing up late or not at all without warning causes people to lose out on that time that could have otherwise been spent with their families. -Respect the content! Never take a fight for granted or slack because you feel its on 'farm'. Always come prepared, enchanted and upgraded. Know which of your specs does best in any particular fight as well as which talents compliment the encounter best. -Don't plateau! We’re looking for players that consistently strive to improve their performance. -Communication! A working mic and the vocal cords to use it is a must. What you can expect from us: -On-the-house materials! We provide anything and everything you need in order to raid and raid successfully. From consumables and food, to boe's and crafting materials. If there is something out there to increase your performance, it'll come out of our pockets. -Loot Council! We offer a limited loot council in terms of high valued items such as trinkets and weapons. We typically gear the 'raid' as oppose to the individual. -Competent Leadership! The RL is a former US 30th raider with multiple sub US 15 kills under his belt. We also have a handful of raiders with tremendous raiding experience that exceeds our TN progression. Contact us: You contact us by applying to our website http://pathogen-tn.enjin.com/home or by getting in touch with us in-game. (Officer contact info below) Note: Undergeared applicants will be reviewed and considered. We completely understand you will not be putting up top-notch performances without optimal gear. However, logs will always show that you are doing things properly and dealing with mechanics accordingly. We look forward to having you join us! Nihilistic#1444 Ezekiel311#1834 Malacath#1165 Seis#1577Crosshairs9 May 22
May 19 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider1 May 19
May 16 [H] The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *new* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii1 May 16
May 16 Farewell Ravenholdt Forums.... I saw that Blizzard was shutting you down. A sad and inevitable byproduct of what they did to their game. And while I almost never come here anymore, once upon a time, when Ravenholdt was magical, you could say I was somewhat of an active member. I'm not sure if folks will get to see this after Blizzard shuts it down, or it will be zapped into the nether like the previous (and better) forum was. But here is the best swan song I can think of.... From the good ole days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7Q6aLRDqU /salute to all those who were there.Aliyrra10 May 16
May 9 [H] LF Guild w/ Glory of Panda/Draenor raider I'm looking for a guild that has one or both of these achievements so that I can obtain the mounts from them. That said I would also be willing to stick around and help the guild too if Im needed. I have a 722 lock as my main that I could bring over if the guild needs dps or something.Illiandinn0 May 9
May 7 WTS Heroic Archimonde kill for moose only takes about 15 mins......30k gold......add jamie#6775 What you get. - Ahead of the Curve Feat of Strength - Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) - Personal Loot chanceReneë4 May 7
Apr 28 Role Players wanted! Ascendant of War is looking to expand into the RP realm! Currently we have 900+ members who raid and do rated PVP so now we are hoping to find people to fill our ranks that are RPers. You can be a seasoned veteran or completely new to RP, all we ask is your will to participate in the guild RP Events. The name of our RP Division is the Tavern Troubadours of AoW. I am the current administrator and overseer of the division and would gladly answer any questions you may have. Send me an in-game mail if you are interested! ThanksApoch1 Apr 28
Apr 28 What happened to... ...Jason Ross Harris?Jagadamba1 Apr 28
Apr 27 ED meet and greet [Alliance Rp event] ((Hey, I know I see many of yall running around when I am out questing I am not sure if we are CRZed with yall or not Every month we host a meet and greet on emerald dream, and are doing so right now in Dolanaar for alliance. Any rper that wants to just hang out, chat, get to know other rpers is welcome to come jjoin 8pm-10p (right now) JUST an IC gathering, to get to know other rpers, backgrounds, hangout, duel, party...etc. Horde does one each month (gohhan runs the horde one) as well as alliance (I run the alliance one) Location changes each month, and this time it is in Dolanaar - Teldrassil. ))Àglaica0 Apr 27
Apr 26 New to the Realm I am just coming back to WoW after a break. I played through the first tier of this expansion and then had to take a break. I came back to a broken guild (mainly a guild of unsubs) and not a whole lot to do. I have previously raided, and PVP'd, and I am looking for a casual guild that intends to raid in Legion and is possibly still raiding. I have yet to transfer a character to the realm, I was just looking to see if any guilds on the Horde Side fit the casual raid guild that I am looking for. I typically play DPS based characters, but will not be opposed to tanking as a Blood DK. I am generally not a healer, I know my weak spot, and it is healing. If there are any guilds on the Horde side that are casual (raid 1-2 times a week (mid-week) or plan to) I would be interested in talking to you, I could give you more of my background and what I have to offer. My Battle Tag is EchoesGG#1974 - Feel free to reach out to me. I hope you have a wonderful day!Echoesgg9 Apr 26
Apr 25 [A]Renaissance Renaissance is a casual friendly raiding guild on twisting nether/ Ravenholdt. We are always looking for more player. We are currently the best alliance guild on the server; been 5/13M we are raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 server - 10 server We now have a second group raiding Saturday night to help people catch up and we have FundayMonday where we tryout new player, help people catch up, run achievement and gear up alt. Send me a tell if you are interested, you can contact Leetah or Sooba for more informationLeetah0 Apr 25
Apr 25 Old UNION guild (horde) Hello, I am the former guild leader of the defunct guild UNION on Ravenholdt. We transferred off the server a couple of years ago and just recently, a few of the original guild members decided to restart the guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server (horde). We are looking for former members of UNION from back in the day. I thought I might try posting here to see if anyone is still kicking around. If so, please feel free leave a message or to look us up on the Wyrmrest Accord server. The guild was just created today (April 24th, 2016) and we are hoping to find some original guildies before we start recruiting new members on the server. If you are not an original UNION guildie but would like to check us out, we are a small, fun, mature and respectful group of players who enjoy playing the game with like minded people. We have a good mix of guys and gals, and we do not tolerate trollish behaviors or disrespectful players. We try our best to provide a drama free and safe environment for our families to enjoy the game. Feel free to check us out! Thanks, KacabaKacaba1 Apr 25
Apr 15 Looking for Moose Run (H Archi kill) Looking to get my mount before the expac goes out, Please let me know if you can help me out and a price. Thank you in advance. =)Irrantha0 Apr 15
Apr 14 Realm Bounty Hunter Addon I am looking for beta testers for a new addon I am developing called Realm Bounty Hunter. Realm Bounty Hunter is a WPvP addon that allows players to place gold bounties on other player characters. Bounty lists are shared with other RBH users on the realm via a public channel, a private channel, or a guild channel. Get the addon at: http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/realm-bounty-hunter Feel free to discuss the addon on this forum, the curse forum or contact my battletag: Azmadi#1240. If you have a detailed bug description, please create a ticket using the Curse ticket system at: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/realm-bounty-hunter/tickets/ Happy Hunting!Raevyn5 Apr 14
Apr 13 Realm Activity I have to say, I'm impressed with the recent spike in RH/TN activity. Keep up the good work, boys and girls, someday we can make it to the top again! :)Tylissius4 Apr 13
Apr 7 <Better Than Renaissance> is recruiting. Tired of wiping? Want to down Mythic Gorefiend but rena-can't? Then send your toon to <Better Than Renaissance> Currently 8/13 M HfC, we put then win in winaissance. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/160095708014182400/165240740027432962/lol.png Hit us up in game or app @ icantbelieveitsnotbetter.comNihilisticx3 Apr 7
Apr 1 Blacklung is famous! I just saw this pop up on Twitter. I thought "Is that Ravenholdt's Blacklung?" Sure is. :D Watch him level 1-70 in D3 in 33 seconds (wow) https://twitter.com/JINX/status/713131585583915009 Grats dude, that's awesome.Arkadiusz4 Apr 1
Mar 31 Charity moose runs. Sup Fam, I was trolling around /r/wow and came across this post www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4cp611/the_outcasts_mooseawish_runs_for_charity/ I know we couldn't get everyone that was searching in on <Pathogen>'s runs or some just didn't have the gold. But this seems to be a good cause and might be somthing you're interested in.Torothewhite0 Mar 31
Mar 29 ED Partial Merge: More RP to come? So I've seen recently there was a partial merge with Emerald Dream to our home of RH/TN. Wondering everyone's thoughts and seeing how many people plan to rejoin the rp scene. Or will we remain secluded in our sheltered homes of guild stuff? Discuss?Tylissius11 Mar 29
Mar 29 Very new to RP, looking for advice. So I just created this character a couple days ago. My initial intent was to go back to basics of leveling and really experience the game again. I have been enjoying it immensely so far. No rushing through the game and taking my time to enjoy the small stuff. So far I have been walking from place to place and only running if I am in combat or if the quest text says it is urgent or necessary that I hurry. I have also been trying to act with my character as I feel a Night Elf Druid would. I have turned off all of the quest tracking and helping objectives options in order to feel like I am actually searching for things instead of having it given to me. My question is: Does this seem like something that is normally done for RP'ing or am I completely missing the mark? If anyone has suggestions or comments I am completely open to them. Thanks in advance!Barkhide9 Mar 29
Mar 29 Blood Elf RP PVP Guilds? I'm looking to join a RP PVP guild that is blood elf oriented, I would also love that you are active in WPVP and rated BGs (or atleast randoms) would also be a nice bonus. If that's you please leave a comment telling me what you have to offer! Thank you!Caedom3 Mar 29
Mar 27 Ret/holy pally looking for progression Hi I am a dwarf ret/holy pally with i lvl 700 gear looking to do more then LFRs. Obviously i am looking for something on the alliance side of our server and Would love to join a currently progressing guild be it normal,heroic or mythic. I am willing to learn and tend to play in the evenings around 8pm-3am server time.Dragonlord0 Mar 27
Mar 25 Hi i'm a Rich rogue. Hi I really missed you. Want to hang out some time? ^_____________^Richrogue1 Mar 25
Mar 25 Spirit Beasts in Ravenholdt? Hi All! I was wondering if it's still easier to find some of the rare spirit beasts on Ravenholdt? It's almost near impossible on my realm and most realms I try to hop into since there are usually at least 2-3 hunters at each spawn point. Same thing with things like the Zandalari Warbringers, Aeonaxx, TLPD, and Camel Figurines, I usually find them lying on the ground all sad or not even spawned with 2-3 people camping spawn points. I thought about leveling an Alt on this realm but feel like that wouldn't be fair to the people on the realm looking to do RP and PVP (neither of which I am really any good at). What suggestions would you all offer? I'd be happy to help provide hexweave bags and some gold if people are willing to help out (but it is on Thrall though). I would also be open to temporarily transferring this toon over with gold/bags on hand if that is better, though selfishly I'd probably keep him on the realm to collect all the spirit beasts :-PCremefraiceh6 Mar 25
Mar 23 [Event] Spring 2016 Kosh'harg (Horde-RP) ((Original forum post can be found at the Feathermoon server forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743034570 )) The supple hide of a lamb is nailed to a supporting beam of a nearby building, tacked at four corners with thick, iron spikes. Immediately spotted from a distance is the symbol of the Horde at the top of the hide and a pair of crossed warhammers at the bottom. Thick script emblazoned in a rich dark brown covers the hide as if it has been branded with the words. It reads as follows: Throm-ka, Warriors of the Horde! For generations before their betrayal and corruption our people lived at peace with the elements. We honored the spirits of our ancestors and we fought to defend our homes and bring strength and glory to our Clans. Twice each year, when the day and the night held equal sway, all the Clans would gather together in the sacred fields of Nagrand and seek counsel from the spirits at the Holy Mountain of Oshu’gun. Since our arrival on Draenor the old festivals and traditions of the Horde have become even more important than ever as our victories over the Iron Horde rally many of the Clans to our banners. This Spring as we look toward the end of our dire conflict with Gul’dan and his Shadow Council our eyes turn homeward with hope for a reinvigorated Horde and a secure future As the night fades and the warmth of day shines once more on our people we are more confident than ever that our hour is come: we look to return to Azeroth victorious with new strength added to our numbers! Come then and celebrate with us in Nagrand that was broken. Let us bring the strength of fresh blood to old and broken lands. Let us celebrate our victorious dead and look with hope to tomorrow. Let us look ahead to the road home. Let the Clans be gathered together once more for Kosh’harg! For our ancestors, and FOR THE HORDE!Brightclouds5 Mar 23