Ravenholdt

Oct 12 Brigandage is an Assassination Organization. <Brigandage> is an RP intensive Assassination Organization currently seeking killers and thieves alike. This organization is considered secret, and prefers Rogues and Hunters, however, we will extend to other classes. The only classes not allowed in Brigandage are: Paladins. Holy, Retribution or Protection. Light ain't welcome here. Priests. Discipline or Holy. A Shadow Priest is more than welcome. Monks. Unless you can show us that you're not some Brew loving RPing monk, get outta heeeere. All other classes are welcome, stealth abilities preferred, though we have plenty of Stealthman 54's. For further information and inquiry, feel free to whisper Forthwind-Ravenholdt at any time, or mail. I'll definitely get back to you that day.Forthwind3 Oct 12
Oct 9 [A] Chaos Unsion, 2/13 Mythic Greetings Ravenholdt friends! I come to you from the far away land of Fizzcrank/Aggramar to offer an opportunity for Mythic raiding! Our raiding roster has felt the whip of the harsh September school mistress and we have found ourselves in need of dedicated raiders who want to help us move forward in our Mythic progression. We are an Alliance only guild, and this opportunity would require you to server transfer (and Faction change, if Horde) to Fizzcrank. Our realm is small, and we are one of only two Mythic guilds currently. If the big fish in a small pond analogy appeals to you, you may just like it here! We are a friendly group, happy to welcome new skilled raiders into the fold. Our details are below. I hope to chat with some of you shortly! Sincerely, Èli (AustinS#1445) *Heroic cross realm try outs will be required* <Chaos Unison> offers you Mythic progression raiding! From humble beginnings in 2012, we have grown from a small group of friends puging our raids to a guild that is competitive on our combined realm rankings! Our philosophy is two fold: Make progress and have fun! If you enjoy memes about pugs, think spandex is sexy, and enjoy a raid atmosphere that is both serious and laid back at the same time (yes, it's a paradox, don't question it!), then we might be the guild for you :-D Progression: 2/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid Days: Progression on Tuesday & Thursday Alt Heroic on SaturdayRaid Times: 6:45-10:30pm server (Central) Ideal Applicants (that's you!) We are seeking exceptional players for Mythic progression! There is a place on our team for you if you are... Dedicated and reliable Skilled at playing your character Skilled at mastering raid mechanics Positive in stressful situations Willing to put the betterment of your team above your own personal gain Patient and willing to put in the time and effort needed to down difficult content Looking to have fun and make some great friends Immediate Openings We encourage any player who believes they have something to offer our group to contact us, regardless of our immediate needs. We have immediate open spots for the following class/specs: Tanks Blood Death Knight DPS Rogue- Any Spec Warlock- Any Spec Hunter- Marksmen Death Knight- Frost Healers Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman Please visit our website at www.chaosunison.com and take a look through our policies. If everything sounds good to you, feel free to contact one of our officers in game or submit an application. If you have additional questions feel free to ask! Please contact a member of our leadership team in game! Èli (B-Tag: AustinS#1445) Rhak (B-Tag: Rhak#1213)Emryn0 Oct 9
Oct 8 <Cleave> Revived Cleave on Ravenholdt thanks to the server merge, recruiting any and all pvp'ers. Our guild's focus is mostly Arena based, however We are looking to fill an rbg team, and still cater to the casual bg'er and world pvp'er. Overview -Rankings are based on experience to make group forming easier -Officer positions are available to those who are interested -Weekly basic pvp training for the casual/new player -Great atmosphere for the seasoned player -Players of any level are accepted -No experience Necessary -We do NOT raid, nor will we Contact me in game for any additional questions or simply for an invite. Type "/who Cleave" for a list of players online, everyone has the ability to invite. You may also leave a reply to this post if needed.Doonztwo0 Oct 8
Oct 3 6.2.2 Unholy & Frost Dk Help & Entertainment Please Vist - www.Youtube.com/HypeDoWnTv For Great Unholy and Frost Dk Guides, Tutorials, and Entertaining Montages !!! (My Ticket Has Been Answerd and They Deleted The Other Posts again I APOLOGIZE.) Im a very Humble player that is simply doing what I can to reach out to all who is Seeking Help ! Im a 2200xp Unholy and Frost Dk Player who mainly focuses on helping players. I promise you that if you visit my channel you will indeed find something useful. My Goal is to simply give you 1 thing you possibly never knew about, or to refresh you of something you may have forgotten =]. Ive been playing the DK for a very long time, and I really put in alot of time and Effort to explain the in's and out's of the Class for you all. I hope any viewer of this thread will give me a 100% Fair Chance. Thank You all for your support and Time reading my Thread. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask away. Every1 will be answered asap ! No matter how this goes I will continue to stay positive,produce videos, and reach out to the people in hope to assist in improving gameplay and expanding the Dk Family Channel =] ! Things to Find on HypeDoWnTv Content for New Players or Competitve Players looking to take their gaming to the next lvl ! - Unholy & Frost Dk Macros - Unholy & Frost Dk Talents - Unholy & Frost Dk Glyphs - Unholy & Frost Dk Addons Unholy Dk Content (More + Request it, and ill make it happen) - Unholy Dk Rune Management (Old but will be viable in Legion) - Unholy Dk Healing Guidance - Unholy Dk Burst Tutorial - Unholy Dk Dueling Tutorials - Unholy Dk Arenas 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s 2200+ xp 2.1k mmr Games. (viable comps) - Unholy Dk RBGs Target Calling - Unholy Dk overall assistance if you ask anything you shall receive a genuine Response ! - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Frost Dk Content (a lot of Key Information) - Frost Dk Damage Rotation - Frost Dk DW vs 2H analyse. - Frost Dk Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption analyse. - Frost Dk Arenas - 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s with our viable comps ! - Frost Dk Quick Responses to all questions ! (100% Accurate Information) - All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve ! Im still Actively posting Videos Weekly and I take Video requests of things people would like to see. If you see any tab above that your having trouble finding Plz ask me for the link to the video =]. Again, Thank you and I hope you all find something of use ! I am in the process of finding teammates to push higher mmrs to potential stream in the near Future. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter @HypeDoWnTvHypedown1 Oct 3
Oct 2 <Momentary Logic> Currently Recruiting! Hello All! <Momentary Logic> is your realm's top progression raiding guild. We are currently 13/13 Normal and 13/13 Heroic and 1/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. Raid leader is 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel and currently our core group is set to begin Mythic progression this week. We are recruiting raiders of all skill levels. If you have an interest in raiding, either laid back or hard core, we have a spot for you. We offer multiple raid groups, on the house consumables, live streams, and more. Immediate Needs: -Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Lock Preferred -Non Warrior Tank - DK/Druid/Monk Preferred All applicants welcome. Please feel free to contact an officer in game for further information!Kiloweá0 Oct 2
Sep 26, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah2 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 Server wide RP guild Alliance For those who missed it, last Monday the RH/TN community pulled together and a had meeting about the status of the server. As most of you know, WoW has seen a devastating drop in subscriptions, and being a already low population server, we will be affected more then any other. Many good ideas were thrown around on how to deal with this situation and one being was the idea to have a RP coalition between the guilds on RH/TN. As we stand right now, the remaining Alliance side RP guilds are few in numbers (five by my count) and have a very small active player base for the most part. The idea as I understand it, is to attempt to band the remaining guilds together (not merging the guilds, but network them) much like a gaming community would. Personally I think this is a wonderful idea for the guilds and the players on the server to get to better know one another and connect. This also opens the window for more RP opportunities because so far as I understand it, this will also be in character. I believe if done right, this will better structure our events and bring outside people interested in RP together. Raids, Arenas, RBG's, Dungeons, questing, events, story arcs and character development would also be made much easier and manageable. On top of all of that, this would be a great way to get your guilds information out there and grow. For those interested, we will be having our second meeting Monday at 8pm server time (contact me via mail for invite). We had a amazing turn out last night and hopefully this will grow into something much more down the road with the help and support of the community. Please feel free to leave any questions comments or concerns below, currently I believe we are still working on a name, so put in your thoughts! :)Zhii2 Sep 23, 2015
Sep 16, 2015 Doonz 1 HYPE https://youtu.be/VAhj0-wk7G0Lornadunez0 Sep 16, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Tol Barad 18/9, 8ST Come, friends, and defend your faction's honor in Tol Barad. There will be RP for those interested on both sides!Kexti0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 @Mockrabbit Hey Mock; here is a heads up. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18705076790?page=1#6Feloniousbob1 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 Lf Progression Raiders! <Outlaw Legion> 12/13N, 1/13H is now recruiting. . Must be 680 iLvLish and able to raid tuesday&wensday 7-10 server. Looking for 2 ranged dps for our main raid grp (already have 4 hunters )We have No boomkins, ele shams or spriest Will consider all class'sDurgadurga0 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 4, 2015 LF Holy Paladin teacher any amazing paladins out there, that know their class very well, are patient, mature and willing to teach ? I will of course pay for these lessons but if anyone is interested, just sitting down in vent, and maybe while doing LFR or whatever else is a best place to teach and practice holy paladin craft and showing what to do ? I would pay in gold per lesson, we can talk about how much it would be worth there would be of course a bonus upon seeing improvement. few things to keep in mind you must be mature, patient and you must know you are teaching a noob, this would not be an advanced class but starting from basics kind of a class. all aspects would have to be taught, spells usage, resource usage etc ..... we can talk about how many classes , how many days per week and for how long per class ... so if you are looking to earn extra gold, and i would make it worth a while ..especially upon seeing imporvement let me know....send me mail in game Commonkin-twistingNether this is one of those times when guides on forums are not enough. tyCommonkin3 Sep 4, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 Clan Battlehammer salutes Ascendants of War! ((Many thanks from Clan Battlehammer for the excellent fights tonight folks! Ascendants of War is a class act. Keep up the good work!))Rhusty2 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 The Poundfist is a lie. It does not exist. T'a oogly beast o'lore is fict'n.Mockrabbit9 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 trade chat blackthorne....commonkin and snakeslayer in trade chat again ....wheres defiant or greyfoxCommonkin5 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Roleplayers Guild Recruiting Hello everyone, Roleplayers Guild is a brand new guild on the Ravenholdt-Twisting Nether server. I started this guild with the goal of creating a Roleplayer's community that is more focused around casual gameplay and roleplaying. By creating a collection of players, rather than characters, I hope people feel much more freedom to play the characters they want. This guild is brand new, and I am looking for leadership positions to be filled. I have a model of what I plan, but I am really looking forward to more insight. If you're interested in helping this guild grow, please get in contact with me. 1) Instead of one "guild faction", I want players to create and join factions within the greater "Roleplayers" tag. I think this will open up the door for interaction between groups and characters that may be contrary to the popular "we're all in this together" I sort of see. I think it will provide firm backgrounds for players if they choose to represent their own <Faction> within game, while also letting players sample different RP styles. 2) A focus on casual gameplay. I work during the day, and I'm sure many other players do too. Sometimes it's hard to get really caught up in the game and be pushing through that high-tier end-game content, so I'm looking to find other players who are interested in the more casual aspects of WoW. Our focus would be enhancing casual gaming with in-character roleplaying. Turning dungeon runs into RP events, creating questing fellowships, etc. 3) Players who find the RP aspect to be the most appealing part of MMORPG should find a home here. 4) A good community that treats one another well. 5) Where other guilds may plan raiding nights, I hope the Roleplayers Guild could plan RP events. I would strongly encourage all players to make and plan their own RP events, and join other players in helping out theirs. The goal here would be having a healthy community of storytellers and characters, allowing multiple stories to occur, and allowing everyone in the guild to take on a leadership role if they want to. I hope that as the guild matures, we become very experienced with these RP events. 6) As mentioned before, I think Roleplayers Guild will serve as a collective of like-minded individuals. Rather than joining the guild as characters, we will be joining the guild as out-of-character individuals. Within the guild, players will find friends that enjoy the same aspects of WoW as them. Hopefully this fosters a positive community and helps players find other RP companions.Orzix4 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 4, 2015 WTB Chromite Pauldrons It's not on the AH so I thought I'd come to the forums. I'm looking for Chromite Pauldrons, random green drop from Stratholme (Crusader's Square). It's not too rare - but don't worry I'll pay well. If you happen to run through Strat for any reason and it drops, let me know. My btag is Munbok#1683 or you can just respond on this thread. Thanks!Øk0 Aug 4, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 @Nxy Fun fights in ashran dude. didn't see your emotes or I would've relaxed. What was that bird thing you summoned to carry me away?Peanuts4 Aug 1, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 Xemirkol When was the last time someone spotted/fought/killed this Rare? Anyone know?Tirien2 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 WTS ANY WoD crafted stuff very cheap So basically, I have been stockpiling like a stupid person since WoD released on my 11 horde alts almost daily and I have almost 3k worth of prof mats for each of the professions. You name it, I have it. I also got ALOT of sorcerous elements and I got almost 6k worth of alchemical catalysts so I can make any sorcerous element you might need. I am selling everything really cheap. I am pricing each profession mat, whether it be tailoring/BS/scribe/LW/etc. at 3g/each so it'll be around 1k for the 350 stage 6 one. You need to provide the felblights and bloods if you have but if you want me to get the bloods, then they'll be priced around 100g/each blood (I also have 11 level 3 barns). My Btag is LycheeJuice#1331. Thanks in advance <3.Julairilley3 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 IC world boss raid!! *You walk by the hero’s call board and notice a large flyer, written with the following...* The seas of Draenor are full of dangerous and deadly creatures, none as much as the elusive Whale Shark. These titanic beasts usually spend there days in deeper waters, away from cost lines however, more recently they have been spotted just North of the Tannan jungle. It would seem that the relentless Iron Horde seeks to utilize the Whale Sharks keen hunting senses to sniff out mines for safe passage of there naval fleet. The Orcs of the Ironhold Harbor where able to successfully lore a Whale Shark in and train it to find aquatic mines, giving them a tremendous advantage in there war effort against the armies of Azeroth. Forces of the Alliance navy put a plan into action to mobilize able men and women on a daring mission to capture the beast for there own use to turn the tables on the Iron Horde. A battle ship known as The Jade Lion has been chosen to carry out this task, as well as any brave sole to accompany them to locate and subdue the creature for transportation back to the Lunarfall ship yard. Will you answer the call with your allies to put this plan into action? If so, please contact captain Zhii Fa to sign up and ship out! ((This will be a IC raid of the Savage Whale Shark in Tannan jungle. This boss drops the blueprint Trained Shark Tank which enables your garrisons ships to go on missions that must counter mines. When we are ready, we will move out from Lions Watch to do a IC attack on the harbor itself, before moving onto the boss. If you would like to join this event, please contact myself Zhii-Ravenholdt IC or OOC so that I can put you on the calender or for any questions you may have.))Zhii0 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 [A] The Blue Recluse Agency is hiring/lfw (IC recruitment is posted below) The Blue Recluse Agency is a RP guild on the Twisting Nether-Ravenholdt server of a nontraditional sense. You don’t have to be a RPer to join or find yourself a home here! As long as you’re willing to put up with good company, good gold, and good times, anyone is welcome to join! The biggest thing is even if you’re NOT looking to join, the Blue Recluse Agency is there for you as well! We can and will take on any job you require (for a price) from helping fill those last couple raid spots, carrying you through Arenas so you can hit your cap for the week, gathering those profession materials you just don’t have the time to get or camp the auction house yourself, to even helping out with RP events so that you don’t have to spend your entire time at the event catering to the little details and can still enjoy yourself! If you’re looking to hire the Blue Recluse Agency for absolutely anything, contact Davíd-Twistingnether or David-Twistingnether (no worries I own both names if you can’t find the alt character) to dicate what type of job you want done! Once we’ve reached an agreement, the job will be listed to our Available Jobs board to be undertaken by one of our members. And, luckily for you, payment is not required in full until the job is completed! ----- Stormwind, capital of the Alliance and home to most of the human civilization, is a bustling center of enterprise where even the greenest of travelers can uncover adventure. From energetic Trade District, where everyone seeks their fortune, to the reticent Old Town, work can be found anywhere. However, in the festive Mage District, where magic users from all over the world come to train, hone their skills, and (hopefully) not get blown up in the process, sits a quiet tavern at the base of a grand tower. Here at the Blue Recluse, mages and adventurers alike come to escape the frenzy of the Alliance hold so that they can study in peace or swap stories over a pint of ale. Quieter than usual as of late, a lone rogue comes to find a home within where he enjoys the abundant stores of alcohol and food provided by the proprietors. However, all is not well as the rogue stares incredulously at the parchment handed to him by the bartender, Joachim Brenlow. Plainly written upon it is the tab he’d managed to run up over several years to the tune of over three hundred thousand gold. Coughing and sputtering, David looks at the tab as he chokes on the ale that was just brought to him as well, “How the bloody hell did I manage to run up THIS MUCH?!?!” With an embittered sigh, Brenlow begins to tick off on his fingers, “You come here and drink almost every night, you hold most of your business dealings here, you’re constantly telling me to put other people’s drinks and food on YOUR tab, and let’s not forget the numerous parties you’ve thrown here. With all that added onto the fact that you haven’t once paid your tab in seven years adds up to a whole lotta gold.” David continued to stare at the paper; sweat beading on his forehead as he realized the tab would cost him nearly everything he owned. Trying to compose himself… and buy time so he could make a run for the door, he looked up at the bartender with an indefinable smile, “How about a deal? I spend enough time here that I pretty much live here. What I’ll do is take over the day to day costs of running this place and we’ll run it as partners from now on? In addition, I’ll start running an Agency out of here. It’ll bring in more customers and, because we’ll be running off the Blue Recluse’s premises, you’d get a cut of the profit as well. Sound good?” Joachim, with the bedraggled look of a defeated man just shook his head as he walked away muttering to himself, “Well at least this way I’ll get some of the gold you owe me.” The next day, hung on message boards through-out the capital and on the doorframe of the bar, a handwritten note is nailed in the center. --------- ATTENTION ALL ADVENTURERS LOOKING FOR WORK OR LOOKING FOR WORK DONE FOR THEM! The newly formed Blue Recluse Agency is now looking to hire anyone looking for work. It doesn’t matter how strong you are or how horribly incompetent you are, we can find work for you! ~~~TO ANYONE LOOKING TO HAVE WORK DONE!~~~ The Blue Recluse Agency is now taking on jobs as well! Need someone to escort you through a terrifying dungeon? How about bartenders for your next event? Feeling too lazy to go out into the world an collect the resources needed to hone your trade? Whether its Bounties, Escorts, Mercenary needs, Basic Services, or Even Professional needs, no job is too small or too great for us to take on! For Business Inquiries, Please send all mail via Post to Davíd or come see us personally in the Blue Recluse conveniently located at the base of the Portal Tower in the Mage District of Stormwind! ----------- Visit us at bluerecluseagency.gamerlaunch.com for more information!Davíd1 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Looking for Mighty Enscorcelled Tarot Can provide Mighty Hexweave in trade or all the mats (except the war paints) plus a hexweave bag or two Thanks! http://www.wowhead.com/item=127718/mighty-ensorcelled-tarot Mighty Ensorcelled Tarot: War Paints (175), Sorcerous Fire (30), Felblight (30) Offering: http://www.wowhead.com/item=127715/mighty-hexweave-essence Requires Hexweave Cloth (175), Sorcerous Earth (30), Felblight (30)Bitterhope4 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 20, 2015 Tanaan Offensive: A Roleplayer Raid Group [H] If you're a roleplayer and you want to raid, I assume I have your attention? :) Sanctuary is currently organizing a raid team comprised of varied roleplayers from the TN/RH roleplaying community on Horde. It is going to be a one night a week team starting in Normal HFC, with roleplay before, during, and after. We have a good number of signups already but are seeking more. All classes and roles are welcome to join us. Our first raid is this Friday at 8:00pm server. Item level 670 is required. For more information, please contact one of the following: Julilee-TwistingNether Xaraphyne-TwistingNether or Kexti-Ravenholdt Scythemia-Ravenholdt More information is also available on our merged realm's RP forums, TNG (wow-tng.org) and Sanctum (ravenholdt.us).Julilee5 Jul 20, 2015
Jul 16, 2015 New Player intro Looking for a fun group clan or guild to do fun things with. I recently received an e-mail from a friend that I knew tons of years ago. He asked me to play this game that it would be fun and that I would like it and that he gets a mount if I say yes. So here I am, HI! Okay anyways, um, to get to the point. I understand from reading up on these things that this is a Role Playing server. I'm not sure exactly how to do that but I read some sticky notes on here about the rules and stuff. My name isn't really Jerome I just thought that my character looked like a Jerome so I named him accordingly. It's my understanding that I need to come up with a history or story about my character and then while I am playing wow in there with you guys I need to act like the character I am playing. Correct me if I'm wrong I want to get this right so I don't mess up things in the Role Playing. I'm going to be honest, I came to this realm because it is low population and I don't want to be surrounded by tons of people all the time. I wasn't really into the RP scene and didn't really seek this server out because of RP but since I am going to be here I thought it would be fun to get into it a little and see if I like doing the RP things. So, I need to think of something about my character's history and story about him which is what I gather is probably the first step to doing the RP things correctly. If there is any guild or clan that helps people figure these things out and is accepting new players to do fun things with I am interested in joining. I just play on the weekend and I'm new to this game so you have to bare with me while I figure these things out. My friend might make a character on this server too we have each other on our friends lists but he plays weekdays and is on a really big server which I am not interested in playing on. um, so right now I'm just doing some quests I did some earlier and got to level 2 and I don't own the new expansion yet so I can only get to level 90 right now but maybe later depending on if i want to invest in this game I might get the level 100 pack. Oh and I'm going to change my character from a priest to a druid but I didn't see humans can be druids so that makes me sad because my human looks like a Jerome and I'm afraid my non human will not look like a Jerome so I might need to select a different name. Thanks for reading my stuff.Jerome3 Jul 16, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 Shallow Grave - The corpse and the rabbit- G'day. I have taken Mock's stories and compiled them on the Sanctum site. I will be continuing on from the linked thread at the sanctum, and keep writing updated here with links, or even just a repost of events here in the forums under new threads. http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=153Mockrabbit20 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 [H] Ergasiophobia needs you! Previously: I hav'nt seen t'em in months. Our op'rations are in disarray. T'ere have been no reports nor ord'rs. T'a few o'us t'at are tak'in part in w'at operations I can provide fir t'em are gett'in uneasy. Maybe the others have been uncovered and captured, or worse. Worse? Dead. I....I don't follow... ...... ...... Really? I don't see a problem w'it it. The living might. Always have somet'in ta howl about don't t'ey. Never mind......what's your plan? Shasgwantian, Bodagget an I have consult'd ta few o'us t'at we can find. We are agreed t'at we will take who we can an get out o'Clandestine before we all 'vanish'. That's it then? you'll all go into hiding and hope not to befall the same fate of the Clandestine's leaders and operatives? Sounds like a gnome took your spine. Ta't only happen'd once. You looked like a bellow bag. I enjoyed it. T'ey could almost look me in the socket t'en. But enough o't'at. We will not just ' hide'. We have decid'd t'at in ord'r ta keep up our op'rations, an root out those responsible fir Clandestine's miss'in memb'rs , t'at we would disguise our selfs as a support group wi't a mental illness. .......was....was that your idea or did were the others maybe suggesting something to you? No-no, we took a vote. We will mascarade as a group fir those wi't 'rgase-oh-phob-e-ah. What? 'rgase-oh-phob-e-ah. Ergasiophobia? T'at's w'at I said. So a fear of work, and you'll be working harder than ever to get operations back on their feet as well as investigate the missing members of Clandestine. I guess you could say that name doesn't really 'work'.....I don't have sun goggles for this.... It works perfectly. T'ose t'at where tak'in out ta Clandestine will see us an t'ink ta t'em selves "Oh t'ey are terrifi'd o'work. T'ey will 'ave giv'n up on t'ere op'rations an we can stop hunt'in t'em". ..... It's perfect! ((Clandestine's GM and GM second in command have not been active in guild since February, except for a couple of very short log ins to check the guild bank. Even though Clandestine had 180 members only 8-12 of them have ever been active with the majority not logging in since the guild was founded. We tried to make a go of it anyway, but were unable to do much with our small active members. Only one officer is active (myself), and the guild veterans guild privileges were stripped (I was never told why by the GM's, they logged in for a minute one day and removed the small amount of power they had) which obviously brought up a lot of complaints and concerns from our active members. I have been unable to to get a response from the GM's (well they are almost never around :P) so we decided it was time to go our own way. We took the active members that wished to join us and formed Ergasiophobia. We are recruiting, but slowly, we don't want to be a passive hold home for alts that are rarely used. We are in Ergasiophobia to become an active Raid and PVE guild. We still have the same great people and attitude, but focused on content. PVP will still be here (PVP on a PVP server) but will not be the core interest of the guild. We have already acquired a few active members and will be doing another recruiting soon. As for Clandestine, I am not sure what will happen. If Any of you are there and reading this I wish you all the best. Even if inactive, the guild was fun and the people there were great. All the best to you.))Mockrabbit58 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 New healer coming back After a very long break, I recently returned to WoW... I never played a healer before and would like to make one! I get the feeling more end-game content will open up (healing in instances and raids). 1. Are holy priests the way to go? and 2. Any guilds out there recruiting that could use another healer? Looking to do PVE and RP. Open to horde or alliance... Just wan't to play and have fun!Tzaphkiel3 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Invitation - Study on Roleplay in WoW A research team at the Pennsylvania State University is studying the complexities and possibilities of roleplayers' text-based communication in World of Warcraft. We would like to invite the roleplayers of Ravenholdt to participate. Participation in this study is voluntary, and all responses will be confidential. Although you may not benefit personally from the study, the results will help shed light on the unique forms of social interaction that roleplay adds to MMORPGS such as WoW and that are often overlooked by non-gamers. The study consists of an analysis of text chat logs (in and out of character) volunteered by roleplayers. If you would like to volunteer chat logs, please submit them in .txt format (yourcharactername.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: https://sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ As many chat logs as possible is preferred, but any and all are appreciated. **The chat logs will not be shared, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis. (Character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes before submitting the chat logs.** The deadline for chat log submissions is July 23rd. The Ravenholdt roleplay community's collaboration will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study. The Bednar Digital Humanities research team at Penn State appreciates your consideration. Please reply to this post or email us with any questions you may have. Best wishes, Benwick Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick12 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Creatus Day - A KiithSa Hunter Holiday Ravenholdt may no longer be the home of the Kiith-Sa Hunter, but it was for such a long time and the memories and stories we have from Ravenholdt echo in the unit daily. Because of our history with this realm we would like to extend an invitation to it's residence to join us for Creatus Day. An explanation of the holiday and where it will take place are quoted below. Due to the nature of the area that it will take place in all should be able to arrive to the destination without having to join parties with anyone from Emerald Dream. ...Azexton0 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 The KiithSa Hunter is leaving Ravenholdt Hey all, This expansion has been a lot of fun, but as subscriber numbers drop off, Ravenholdt is once again becoming barren of players. Last time this happened, the Hunters left WoW altogether. This time, we're moving to a realm within our CRZ, Emerald Dream. Though I loathe to leave Ravenholdt because I love this community, I realize that a great community does me no good if there's no interacting with it outside of these forums. I am hoping this move breathes new life into the game for us, and we'll still see each other in our common areas. If we're friends, feel free to keep in touch. Good luck you guys, and happy hunting. -ZerodenZeroden20 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 10, 2015 Coldstar Summer Party [H] [RP] Hey, all! Coldstar Merchant Co.'s annual Summer Party will be this Sunday, 7/12 at 8 PM server time. The event will be held at the Pleasure Palace in Azshara. Join us for tonks, fireworks, prizes, and excessive drinking! Can't wait to see you there.Bayonnii0 Jul 10, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Hi. Anyone from "back in the day" still play? Dropping by to say hi, and to see if anyone from vanilla-wrath is still around? Been playing on and off across a few servers and been collecting some btags of old buds. Regardless, still a big hello to you all! :)Voki240 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 How is the rp on this server? I am currently full on Emerald Dream and am looking to start alts here. How is the wpvp and rp on both factions?Fanghelm31 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 360 degree video of Stormwind Posted from MMO champion, there is a 360 degree video of the Warcraft Movie from the back of a Gryphon flying over Stormwind. I'd recommend watching it on the MMO Champ website so the camera controls work. It's huge! Though the layout isn't exactly like in game, you can see the unique districts. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5005-Warcraft-Movie-Teaser-July-8-Hotfixes-Racials-and-PvP-Blue-Tweets-Flying-Poll-Warcraft-Movie-Teaser-July-8-Hotfixes-Racials-and-PvP-Blue-Tweets-Flying-PollHalldór0 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 Looking for a gnomish gravity well. Or the parts for one. I used to have a blacksmith on this server, but they transferred off. http://www.wowhead.com/item=40727/gnomish-gravity-well I've been trying to find parts on the AH or otherwise. Wowuction.com gives the price for them as 2,943 gold. I'm willing to pay 3k gold. Thanks if anyone is interested. I should never have dropped engineering for jewelcrafting. I'm back as an engineer, but there are holes left in my inventory and collections. Thanks!Bitterhope6 Jul 5, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 LF Raiding Guild Raids 2/3 Nights per week Exp Stopped raiding just before BRF came out was 7/7 H HM 1/7 M HM Can either be Ally or Horde guild will transfer if need be Add me to btag Zerocool#1859 ThanksZerobelow4 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Please help me find Nicholas Mitrik... Been trying to find this vendor forever, with zero luck... If anyone has him available, please let me know, I'll even pay gold or whatever, I would just really like to buy some alchemy recipes... Been stuck for weeks now.Corwind8 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 [A] Midsummer Beach Party <The text on the parchment is set over an oceanic scene; a sun setting in the upper left corner, illuminating the waves crashing upon the sandy shore along the bottom of the page. A second document is hung behind the first, a lone picture printed upon it, courtesy of Arcane Images.> Clear blue skies, a gentle cool breeze, and that warm beach sand between your toes. Yes, the time for Summer fun is now. Soon will the Midsummer Fire Festival be in full swing and we hope everyone will take part in its revelry. Friend, family, and stranger alike, may you all take joy in the lighting of the Festivals fires and watch in wonder as the torch jugglers, and the flame breathers dazzle us with their performances. May our fire soften even the hardest of hearts, as we will forever wish for our community to bond and grow more united during the holidays. With the temperature soaring and the heat from all the fires becoming unbearable, what better way to cool off after visiting the Fire Festival than a nice dip in the ocean? Those of us in the Twilight Empire are overjoyed to host and do so happily invite you to a Midsummer Beach Party! We have a perfect location near Vash'jir reserved for those that wish to attend, all you need to do is remember the date of June 27th at 6:30 in the evening. All are encouraged to utilize the beach as they wish in the spirit of fun. Perhaps you love to grill at the beach, or play sports, or wish to indulge your inner pyro with some seaside fireworks!. Maybe fun lies simply with you in a bathing suit enjoying the waters. At the beach there is room for a little of everything! ((OOC info: When: June 27th at 6:30pm (server) Where: Sandy Beach in Vash'jir. Directions may be difficult for some character levels. If you have the “Sandy Beach” flight path in Vash'jir, you will fly there and then across the middle of the crescent shaped island to arrive at the clean, non ballista filled beach. For those without this FP, I will be online and on the island, and you are very much welcome to ask me for a group invite so I can aid in your arrival. If you are like my toon, I had the portal to Vash'jir, but no connecting FP's. You can still make it to the beach this way, simply exit the boat and fly to your southwest. Exiting the boat and going straight to the top of the water, you should be able to see what looks like a mountain jutting out of the ocean. That is our island. Event info: It's a Beach Party! Bring yourselves and whatever toys/items make your toon tick. Our goal is simply a festive evening with the community enjoying its own company. There are grills that can be brought, we have the pigskin toy, fireworks, of course swimming...numerous activities. If you have an idea but are afraid or to shy to try and gather others, whisper me and I will do my best to facilitate it!)) Location Picture Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHGehl1WgAAZslT.jpgSkylah4 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 flask of supreme power any alchs. on RH or TN that have that recipe or are exalted with keepers of time and are able to buy it ?Anaderious2 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Knights of the Alliance So I'm curious, after returning from a ...break... are there Knights of the Alliance members still floating about on Ravenholdt? Darv, Walli, etc.Freygrin4 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 <Momentary Logic> 10/10H LF Tank Weekends <Momentary Logic> 10/10Heroic BRF raid group with 10/10 mythic BRF raid lead is looking for a tank to finish out tier 17 and push into tier 18. Friday/Saturday 8-11 CT raid times Kyousuke#1851Yasuke3 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Merging for Mythic risingup.enjin.com <Rise> is looking for a solid core group of 5-8 raiders who are looking to merge with another group for Mythic raiding. Your group must be Alliance, have 10/10 H BRF, be Proudmoore server-ready, have PVE gear of ilevel 685+ with max-enchants, and be able to use Mumble (not Vent). Remain very raid aware, skilled, and know your own class. We expect raid chat to remain clean and business-like, and expect a level of discipline that allows everyone to accomplish their role. Recruiting for Mythic, we need tanks, few DPS (Lock/WW/Enhance) and some non-priest healers (MW, Shaman, Druid). <Rise>is a Proudmoore Alliance Guild that formed from a long-time base of friends raiding and doing Rated Battlegrounds together since BC. The current Raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Sat 6pm-9pm PST for BRF Raiding, 10/10H. Alt runs on Sunday at 6pm. We also run PVP Rated Battlegrounds Monday and Wednesday evenings, and higher level BGs after 9pm MST. Must have Ventrilo installed, and be willing to listen without drama or attitude. Additionally, we have a number of active Arena players, with 2s and 3s running Sat and Sun mornings 8am PST. Guild web site and applications are at www.risingup.enjin.com, you must be registered with enjin.com to use the site. (Applications are Required) <Rise> is a mature (21+) guild. We are LGBT friendly and have a strong commitment to respectful and considerate behavior.Bowjitzu5 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 It is time for a real raid team 0Taintedøne40 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 It is time for a real transmog team. Nah, just kidding...BUT, I wanted to see if there was any interest on either server for setting up a Challenge Mode [Gold] group. I really want these weapons, badly. Reply here or send me in game mail with your role to Damasscus and we'll put something together soonish. ThanksDamasscus1 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Just got Poundfist Main reason for this post is to give out what time it was. Sorry I don't have screenshots, so take it as you will. I spotted him roaming around 1300 server time. So I don't know how long he had been up, since I just happen to be running by when I found him. Hope this helps anyone who is keeping tracks of time for him. Sorry for lack of "evidence".. I figure this is the same since our servers are linkedAristaios2 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Gnomes Need Step Ladders to the Mailbox... Last night I accidently mailed 100k to the name that used to belong to my DS alliance DK....it no longer belongs to me. Instead I should have sent it to Necrosadism. Blizz did an awesome job at assisting me getting my beer and "hooker" gold back. At the end of the survey, they had a blank space for additional comments...I linked the lyrics to an old REO Speedwagon song.... REO Speedwagon - Time for Me to Fly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uvS9l-FcQ Kind of miss that era of music now after listening to it...Feloniousbob4 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Thanks to Eiren Just wanted to throw a shout-out to Eiren from S I N for helping me get to the BoA chest on Timeless. He just came up and asked me, a complete stranger, if I needed help getting it, and then proceeded to help me. Went out of his way to help a guy he doesn't know get some better gear for a fresh 90. Much appreciated, my friend.Bragsmarth3 Jun 11, 2015