Ravenholdt

Oct 29, 2012 Worth watching if your a hunter fan... This was provided by Bandet on DS; a top tier hunter on that server. If your a hunter fan, its worth watching and reminding us how awesome we are. If your not a hunter fan, you will not truely understand the secrets of our ways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTrOc0lfXYBobcat8 Oct 29, 2012
Oct 28, 2012 Tauren Pride....The Revolution has started... Rise up fellow Taurens and follow in the hoofsteps of one of our brave citizens... http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/27/panicking-cow-kills-palestinian-trying-to-slaughter-it-for-muslim-feast/?test=latestnews Death to all non-Taurens...Bobcat7 Oct 28, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Need T11 metas? Or random achieves? FOR FREE? Hey there, Ravenholdt! I am a pretty heavy raider on my main but took a year off and missed many Metas. So I turned to a site called when it comes to a site known as openraid.us to finish up my Metas and some other attachments like Herald of Titans. http://openraid.us/a/104574 - If you haven't heard, it's a free site you can sign up on that helps you do cross-realm raiding. This isn't an advertisement or something that I'm getting paid to do, I'm letting people know because a) I want more people to raid with and b) I could always use sign-ups on content! Just about every week someone does full clears of BWD, BoT, Tot4W, ICC, ToGC, and more; best of all, nearly everything is 10 or 25 man. This includes metas, hardmodes, and other good stuff. CheersShquila2 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Looking for Thassarian Will pay 500 gold for a wave at him.Bitterhope38 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Sha of Hunger. Who has pizza?Zadir1 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 [A] <Renaissance> recruiting raiders for MoP <Renaissance>, currently 8/8 H DS and #1 in progression Alliance side (#2 Realm) is recruiting exceptional and dedicated raiders that can make 2 to 3 raid nights every week.. At the moment we are looking for all classes, monks included. More specific information about the classes/spec we prefer will be reflected on our website. Our main raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7-10 PM server time. Our second group's raids will be on Friday, 7PM-12AM To put in an application or learn more, visit our guild site at http://rnaguild.wowstead.com/ or whisper Onikriss, Eladr or Yubarl in-game for more information. All Hail Lord RevosYubarl18 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Ghostly Pandaren Fisherman. wtf is spawn rate.Zadir14 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Sha of Loot. When the Sha of Loot crashes your WoW client. You get nothing when you reconnect if it is downed. Hopefully Blizzard fixes this.Aorris6 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 [H] Venom is recruiting! Venom is a PvP-based guild with the focus of World PvP, Arenas and RBGs. While we do normal BGs throughout the week for achievements and honor, we also enjoy the World PvP, as there is so much at the start of an expansion. We are late-night based, doing RBGs periodically throughout the week and heavily on the weekends. If you're interested in joining our ranks, we are recruiting primarily (with an open mind, we do accept anyone who has a love for PvP and we will take the appropriate measures to gear you up if need be): - BM Hunter (As if a spec needed to be listed) - Rogue - Healer(s) (Of all classes) To continue the process of joining further, contact myself or an officer in-game for a more detailed conversation.Scottie0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Are there any Horde RP guilds here? Welcome. I have been venturing the world now for a time and have noticed that there is what appears to be no guilds in our Horde interested in anything other than collecting 'shiny' things and commendations . Is there a guild here, somewhere, that has other interests such as what is happening with the 'going on' of our existence? Dark Lady watch over you.Luebella12 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 New Weekly RP(PVP?) event? THERAMORE HO! So, with all the hubbub leading up to MoP I think it'd be a good time to announce /Horde's new RP event that we can (hopefully) get going with the start of the expansion. Where: A black and gold ship off the coast of Theramore, docked on a small landmass with a campsite already made http://imgur.com/tvUvV http://imgur.com/g0toM When: Saturday evenings, 8:00 to 9:00. Times subject to change when we feel like it. Why: Money! This Steamwheedle vessel will dock once a week to offload goods and host an open bar to encourage patronage. Who: Anyone! Horde and Alliance alike are welcome to attend, although we ask that you keep the major fighting to the warzone we're conveniently offshore of. House Ravensong have kindly agreed to help run the Alliance side of the event. You said something about PVP?: We're offshore of Theramore, go nuts! Once you have any strong killing urges out of your system, feel free to swing by for a drink or two. Any up-and-coming crafters or vendors are encouraged to come and set up stalls hawking any wares they might have.Draxonicar12 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Retro Vintage Old School Game to End WoW Good bye everyone- I will be leaving wow to play the game I was born for. http://www.indiegogo.com/grimoireforever?c=homeNenai3 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 LF warrior and BM hunter Edit: LF a Spriest or BM hunter or lock for 3v3. Have gear and know how to play.Aorris31 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Leviathan http://imgur.com/a/q6GGG THE BEAST COMETH. Thanks to all who helped, it was fun.Draxonicar8 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Dissension recruitment 10 man Dissension is looking for skilled players to start forming a 10 man. We're a new guild but we have a lot of potential. so if you're interested Look for me or inkubus in game for more detailsStrífe1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Ravenholdt Role Playing [H] For the Horde. Literally. This is For the Horde! I have been playing this game since it was released. I was talked into coming to Ravenholdt a few years ago by my husband “Try WOW RP you will like it!” After a few awful attempts at playing D&D months earlier I thought to myself “Well they cant see or hear me so at least I wont be embarrassed!” I made an Orc and role played in the Frost Axe Clan. I was a gross B-word to everyone who passed through Razor Hill. Since it was my 1st time on an rp-pvp server I honestly thought everyone was in character. Naive, I know. My name was Rougina. I was totally using her to feel out RP, I did not care about the character so much as I cared how I was doing making her believable. She made it to level 6 when suddenly my husband (a Bloodfury at the time) yelled back at me “OH!OH! One of the Guildies is making an All forsaken guild in Brill!” That was the last time I ever logged onto Rougina. I quickly created Jenasis and ran my forsaken to the Brill graveyard. The Forsaken were not yet guilded! I watched and listened to Shadow Tusk Trolls attacking the large crowd of Forsaken. Calling their gathering an abomination. I had never seen so many people In character before! There were at least 20 Trolls and Forsaken standing in front of the upright tomb. Afraid of embarrassing myself, I remained silent and just enjoyed the show. I thought about my forsaken character all night. I wanted in the newly formed Order so bad I could hardly sleep. A day later, I joined the Order as soon as I outgrew Deathknell. In the role of Jenasis, living comfortably in the Order of the Forsaken I witnessed the rise and fall of many great role playing guilds. I would ask the members of the failing guilds (Usually in character) “What happened?” More times than not the leadership was blamed. I too have been a victim of my contempt of leadership; Transferring to Moon Guard for a year. Killing off my characters. Or just ignoring Ravenholdt and playing on my PVP realm. All the while I was thinking “I will go back when it gets better.” I bet I am not the only person guilty of this. What we should try to do during our RP droughts is be true to our characters. Guild or no guild. We created our characters for only one reason ‘to have fun playing with them’. Please stop holding your breaths waiting for an amazing Guild Master and his huge RP guild to just spring up out of the ground! Hoping that it is perfectly designed and tailor made exactly to fit your character’s needs. We are going to have to be a little more pro-active Ravenholdt. I have seen more rare spawns lately than I have RP guild recruit macros. If there are no RP guilds that suite you currently, then create it! What is the absolute worst thing than can happen? You lose 10 gold on the charter? I will gladly cover that. Most of the known great Guild Masters are gone now. Leaving countless role players homeless or indifferent. You could very well be the next “Great” GM that everyone is waiting for! I am asking all of my fellow role players to put forth a little more effort to make a difference in our RP community. Ravenholdt was number one once. We can do it again.Sisanej6 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Kaldorei/Alliance RP? Hello there Ravenholdt! I have characters on Moon Guard but have recently devise a project which, in order to reach its full potential, must be undertaken on an RP-PvP Realm. It is because of this that I ask you the following questions: How is Kaldorei RP here? How is Alliance RP here? Heck, how is RP in general here? Thank you all, and perhaps I will be seeing you all soon!Ariade16 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Tonight Only! Yulia presents: THASSARIAN Okay, maybe not tonight ONLY -- but close to it. As per this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606352238 . If you're looking for him, you can contact my B-net: Fegerboozle#1540Yulia1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 @Tahlasar He has a monk. He likes his monk. He talks nonstop about how much he loves his monk. This is a PSA, letting everyone know, Tahlasar is obsessed with his monk.Aorris12 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 @. Sorry I think it was a shadow priest. I was killing undead ghosts, then suddenly it popped up 12 honor and not another quest kill. I am sorry about that, to whoever it was.Bitterhope10 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Legion of Noobs Raiding Salutations fellow Ravenholdtonians, the Legion of Noobs PvP guild is expanding our activities to raiding in Mists of Pandaria. We are currently in need of healers. Let's us know if you are interested. We have experienced raid leaders and we are taking in the new expansion fresh and unadulterated. If good times and happy loots make your pants fit tighter, come raid with us! Follow @LegionOfNoobs for current news. For those of you in the know, I'm beginning to find horde blood on my golden lotus. -BraebaricBraebaric0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 PvP At Galleon Thanks to all for fun times. (Screenshots incoming later tonight.)Cayreth12 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 I understand why people do stuff like this. I just don't understand how they support themselves during the process. This is a major piece of work. It would take so long to do. Between designing Azeroth in Minecraft and, you know, playing WoW to stay current on source material... how the hell do people support themselves financially? It's not like you can sell the finished product for money, or it's not like you get commissioned for it. http://imgur.com/a/diGD5#40Omnilock8 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Need 4 full sets of Contenders Satin. Am willing to pay in golds. Shiny shiny golds. Please reply here with your price, as well as the name of your toon to contact in-game.Omnilock9 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Zen From what I've managed to glean from guildies over the past week is that people from other realms have heard good things about us. If I could get other guild member's inputs, that would be great.Golemagg32 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Ravenholdt, a few quick questions (RP) Hello Ravenholdt'ers, I've been debating on transferring here for quite a few reasons, the two biggest ones being RP and PvP (Naturally). I've heard this is pretty much the *only* RPPvP server that actually has a healthy RP population. My questions are, as you all would know best, how is the RP here, Horde side specifically? I would assume it's more relegated to Silvermoon, or maybe Thunderbluff? I'm not so Naive to think that I could walk up to any random player and assume they'd RP with me, but if I saw a certain guild tag/FlagRSP users it'd be no problem at all? After having talked to quite a few Ravenholdt'ers in Random BGs, I've learned there's been a mass exodus of PvPers on the server, which leads to my PvP question: Is it still worthwhile here? I play on Blackrock, where you can find an arena team from people looking to just cap points, to Gladiators looking for dedicated team members (and everything in between) all within less than 5 minutes in trade chat. I've played WoW since Vanilla, mostly on Lightninghoof, and the RP there was slim to none. I hear Ravenholdt is the last bastion of RP-PvP power, and would like to know the merit of these claims! Thank you for your time, Ravenholdt. I hope to hear from ya soon!Kellendil17 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Just wondering... how's Ravenholdt's going? Been on this server whole burning crusade exp the server was rly lowpop just wondering how it is now? any good stuff going on? Any former Bunny Slamwich member still play there? Missing my buds Daevin and Sarathi if you guys still play and by any chance see this let me know =)Weaklink0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Back It's been a while and I used to be a pally. I am back on RH to check out the xpac. Old friends come say hello!Holt7 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Roleplayers needed for guild event <The Boisterous Few> turns 3 on October 19 and we're having a huge party to celebrate! In order to pull off these hilarious shenanigans, we're going to need at least one dedicated roleplayer. What is required? The lucky roleplayer will need at least one free character slot. We'll also need help with an additional event that requires a flight-capable character of either faction and access to Ventrilo and microphone. When is it? Friday, Oct 19. 10pm server - about midnight That's all the details you're going to give me? Yes. Every year we create a fun series of events for our guildies to compete in and its always a surprise! In order to keep everything super secret, you can contact me or Iyotanka in game for more information. How do I sign up for this fantastic event? Please contact myself or Iyotanka via whispers or in-game mail. This forum post will be checked only periodically. We're online daily.Leda2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Whatever happened to... This is a general thread about things that have gone missing. my first question is this. whatever happened to Johnr? he was hated by the horde in tbc. he played less in wrath and by the time cata rolled around, he had disappeared.Kaylani12 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Love the competition between world bosses jk. 20v100Graycen29 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 PSA: I am 4 warlocks. Please don't attack me. I won't attack you first. If I do, it's probably by accident and I'll put my pets on passive to pull them back. Except for my stupid imps, whom I have no control over and number in the dozens. If you do attack me, please bring friends. That's fun. You can probably beat me with one other friend, if you have a good class combo and talk things through first. I enjoy those fights. What I I don't enjoy is instaggibbing people.Omnilock12 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 I expected the forums to pick up with MoP. I guess when I returned and saw that the forums had really died down in activity (something I'd previously felt was impossible given the incredibly low levels of activity back when I was previously active), I thought it was due to the pre-expansion lull. We need to revitalize the community. Someone get Cayreth to post a sex tape.Omnilock15 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 LF JC Sapphire Panther Mount LF a Jewelcrafter to create a Sapphire Panther mount for me. I have the mats and will tip preciously. Thank you.Stillblazen2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Heads Up Companion Pet collectors... Being denied my 5 extra hunter pet slots, I have gone on an OCD hunt for companion pets for my toons. The added benefit to this is that it applies to ALL your toons on your accts. So, here is a tip for you who collect pets and want to obtain the rare versions. When you enter into a pet battle, look at the HP of the pet you want to secure. Once you capture that pet look at the quality of the pet you get and then average around 5% to the HP to get the quality pet you want. Or do what I do and W.A.G it. For instance, I secured a pet from Hellfire and their HP was 1900, it was a confirmed rare pet. Goodluck on ya who are collecting, there are some really nice compaion pets out there.Bobcat3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Selling Darkmoon Rabbit If anyone is interested in buying pst in game or mailRinruku0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Anyone else stuck at connecting? After server restart I seem to be stuck at connecting when logging in. Tried deleting WTF and Cache. still same issue. I can log into battle.net just fine.Helgraves3 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 Can't We All Just Get Along? I'm sure this has happened to people of both factions: attack a mob, get it to 50%, surprise attacked by a random Alliance/Horde, dead. To all you 90s out there, just because someone is at a lower level than you and doesn't have as much health as you, doesn't mean that they are helpless to your attacks. The random, out-of-nowhere ganks are starting to get ridiculous. Some flight points in Pandaria are just death traps to lower level Alliance/Horde. I've died more times in Pandaria than anywhere else on Azeroth due to 'KILL ALL ALLIANCE' diehard Horde fanatics. Many a time, I'm running around, minding my own business, occasionally waving to a passing Horde when someone on a Cloud Serpent drops out of the sky and proceeds to brutally murder me.Serphentoss33 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 [H-RP] <Horns of the Shuhalo> The Return. It has been a long time since word had come from the Horns of the Shu'halo. The time for its revival has come. The tribe has returned. Palthan Spiritwalker has taken up the mantle of leadership as Chieftain of the tribe. Backed by his mentor and dearest friend Rarahn Whitehorn, an ex-Earthguard of the Horns. Rarahn regrets not being able to support his student in the return of his old home but he feels his time in the Horns has come, and for the tribe to endure it must have a new view and continue being a home to many Tauren. Guild Information ----------------- The Horns of the Shu'halo is an all Tauren roleplaying guild that is now returning from the dead and is now opening up recruitment once more! I look forward for the guild's return and hope to coordinate events once again with the Bloodfury Clan and any others who express interest. To those curious, I plan to position of the guild will be more of a balance of spirituality and militaristic. Some events I have planned include spiritual pilgramages and a few spiritual feasts. FAQ ----------------- Q: Do I have to be a Tauren to join? A: Yes, you have to be a Tauren to join the Horns of the Shu'halo, though we will accept the alts of characters already in the guild. Q: Are there any level requirements to the guild? A: There are no level requirements for the guild. Q: Do I need to know the Tauren lore before joining? A: Knowledge of Tauren lore is not required, though it will help you in participating in Guild RP. Q: Are there any specific classes the guild wants? A: There aren't any classes we need, though we only need a Priest for the achievement! Q: Does the Horns do anything else besides Roleplay? A: In the future PvP and maybe PvE events will be coordinated. Q: Is there an interview in joining the guild? A: Before you become a member of the guild, you have to meet with the leadership of the guild and perform an oath. Q: My name is HolycowXx (Hopefully nobody with that name reads this!) can I join? A: If you have a ridiculous name, odds are you will not be allowed to join the guild. Q: During events do we have to talk in Taurahe (The Tauren language)? A: While sometimes we do speak Taurahe during events, if with another group that are not Tauren we will not speak it out of respect to our guests. Q: What kind of events do the Horns of the Shu'halo do? A: It varies, we have had events of all kind in the past (Spiritual, combat oriented, etc). The tribe used to have a weekly gathering on Tuesdays. It is unsure when and if we will continue this tradition. Q: How do I join? A: To join all you have to do is either send a request through the in-game guild finder, send Palthan a letter in-game, post here on this thread, you can also show up at one of the guild events. If you have any other questions, please ask them and I will add them here. I'm glad to finally be back on Ravenholdt and I hope I can bring back my old home. - Palthan / RarahnPalthan34 Oct 7, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Wat There is a dead storm giant in the middle of Dalaran. I think I've been up too long.Zakarnas6 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Inscribed fan price? http://www.wowhead.com/item=79333/inscribed-fan I am wondering what the price is like on these. Not the ruby or jade, etc, but the one created while leveling. Thanks. Have not seen any on the AH, but them I just hit 86Bitterhope1 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 WTS... WTS [item="Cat Carrier (Black Tabby)" /] 6k, pst me in-game. I will CoD it or trade for the money. Thanks.Aldrett0 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Disappointed in the gear style... Though this may seem like a blatantly obvious advertisement in buying my transmogs items on both auction houses, its not…but please buy if you see something you like that I am selling!!! I am not impressed with my limited experience into gear appearance in this xpac. I feel that the hunter gear which is the only class I have played on is a little too flamboyant and not my style. With that said how are the other classes with their gear appearance so far? <Subliminal Advertisement> Buy Bobs Tramsmogs… Buy Bobs Tramsmogs… Buy Bobs Tramsmogs… Buy Bobs Tramsmogs…Bobcat15 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Anyone get anything off the BM AH yet? I've been by a few times, but there's never been any more than 2 items, and it's never been anything of interest to me. Does anyone have any money budgeted for BM AH stuff? What do you figure is a solid amount to visit with?Omnilock3 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 looking for KFC/PHD/DHS i want to hit 2200 in a hunter comp anyone looking to push 2200?Bäbylove7 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 3, 2012 Decided to level my dk first... ...picked wrong. Dying faster than cata.Aorris8 Oct 3, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 arena team Looking for good healer, with high lvl experience to run thug cleave (hunter/rogue) in 3s. Druid or shamen prefered but will take any good, geared healer. Pst in game or via this thread. TySagitarious0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 [H] <Relapse> WTT/WTB Darkmoon Cards + Herbs In particular, we are looking for the 4 of Serpents. Will also consider other Serpents/Tigers/Cranes cards for trade/purchase. We are also looking for scribes to buy Scroll of Wisdom cds. Lastly, to any dedicated herbalists out there - look for Slushy/Works/Bahumut/Hermionê in game and we will gladly set up a bulk/regular deal with you on herbs. Thank youHermionê0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 A wish for the community Dear Ravenholdt, I wish for the entire community to have a great pvp season with an extended salutations and respect to my opponents in combat. That is all :3 /bowNakremy7 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 @Blizzard (I looked all over the other forums and I did not find a Suggestion forum, so I had to come here.) I seem to have found a debuff that can be used to abuse the game mechanics. It is called 'Spritely'. Increases damage done and movement speed by 5%. Stacks to 20. The timer is set at 20 seconds. That gives you more than enough time to get to the 100% damage and allows you to murder anyone of the opposite faction quite quickly. I recommend it be reduced to 5 seconds.Serphentoss4 Oct 1, 2012