Ravenholdt

Mar 26, 2012 Next WPVP Event- Friday the 23rd at 8:00 PM Batteries and Alliance included! So, with the wreck of an event we had last night I figured that it would be smart to start planning for the new one immediately to maximize the number of Alliance we can get attending. The goal, as with all of these, is to get a full raid group for both sides, 40v40. Rules of Engagement are very simple, you don't use vent, you don't use a flying mount and you let people you kill regroup. Let's start hammering our where this is going to take place, and what the goals for both sides will be (Besides slaughtering the other faction, that comes with the package). Past events have been at Ashenvale, Theramore and Ghostlands. Because Ci detests it I will not use the 'W" word and will instead state the outcome Ashenvale- Astranaar successfully taken by the Horde, Horde were later stopped from getting to Darnassus by regrouped Alliance Theramore- Jaina was killed after 3 unsuccessful attempts. Ghostlands- Alliance were forced out by massive number advantage, Horde went on to kill Council of Three Hammers. Judge for yourselves who "W" word those. POLLING STARTS NOW.Draxonicar56 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 26, 2012 @ House Ravensong I've said similar things on my own guild forums and in OoC conversations in-game, but I feel that I needed to say something here. I wanted to thank House Ravensong for generating some amazing RP for Ravenholdt. Not only the world-pvp events, but the inter-guild RP going on right now between the Empire and House Ravensong are creating RP opportunities for people even outside our own guilds. People are coming up during and after our sessions and joining in, curious about what happened, anxious about the building tensions, and really setting the pace for what's to come. I think what amazes me more than anything is the wonderful Out of Character coordination going on. The officership has really demonstrated a great deal of self moderation in controlling IC vs OoC knowledge and opinions, and that more than anything deserves a lot of respect. So... thanks guys. Thanks for making Ravenholdt an even better place to RP.Elothox15 Mar 26, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 WTB Clefthoof Britches 1k buying Clefthoof Britches for 1k. If you have them cod them to me.Ahveros4 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Zeroden, AKA Zeromus Hello everyone. Someone sent me a scroll of resurrection.....I'm pretty much using it exclusively to make this forum post, to greet you fine folks. I've been reading the forums, watching the things you are saying. Without a subscription, though, replying is quite the bastard! -ZerodenZeroden50 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 WTS: Unobtainable Ruby Shades http://www.wowhead.com/item=38089/ruby-shades You can no longer get them as of 4.1 I think, but if you already had them, you can keep them. I had 2 pairs on my toons, hit me up in game for info I was thinking of selling around 7-10K depending on if I like you.Oldwizard4 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 23, 2012 My last horde transfer.... The Judge has arrived to punt some Dwarven butt...I dont need to say who since we all know who I am talking about. Though a hint, he likes to milk tauren bulls for his milk and honey... Bob. "...I am no Judge Judy..."Judgebob12 Mar 23, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Alliance Elite and wPVP We are planning on having wPVP this weekend, Saturday. Horde, be prepared! I will not reveal where, but the when will be late at night!Oldwizard6 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Nuffin NUFFINKasimiltor0 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 22, 2012 Recruiting Ulduar 25m Transmog Run I'm recruiting for weekly Ulduar 25m Transmog gear runs. This isn't meant to be an achievement run, mount run, or hardmode, just a heads up. A quick and easy raid run for your tier 8.5 and weapons. Nothing is reserved, we'll discuss loot rules after I accumulate enough people. Of course this will be a Horde-side run. Message me in game on the character you'd like to bring so that I can add you to the calendar event. :)Protect2 Mar 22, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 WTB a level 2 or higher guild Just as it says. Have one you wouldn't mind parting with? Post here or send me a mail.Rosehill0 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 19, 2012 <A> Liquid Gaming Recruitment Thread Hi all, and thank you beforehand for taking the time to read our thread. A new guild has sprung up! We, as in Liquid Gaming, are in search of well-rounded players that enjoy spending their $15 a month doing well at the game they pay for. Our guild really wants to focus on removing the wipes and headache of pugs, and instead, working on a common goal that all of us can achieve. -------------------------------- What we are setting our sights on We are looking for 2200+ players for arena. This will help make a name for us in the pvp scene, as well as RBG players. We will start running RBG's every week for the higher conquest caps, as well as mounts, achievs, personal glory, epeens, etc. We are also looking to delve into the raiding scene, the new raids will be where we are most concerned. Seeing as we are just forming, and gaining members, we do not have specific classes/specs for raiding. If you feel you are fit to play in this sort of enviroment, please apply! How do i apply?? (Since this seems to me like the best guild EVER!) I have no doubt you just asked this question out loud... with noone around you, but worry not! Go ahead and throw Kineticz a whisper in-game, and if for some reason he's taking a shower, or consuming food, or doing those stupid non-gaming things, throw him an in-game mail. We are a small, but social bunch, and i DO hope you guys consider us. If there is anything i can say about this guild, i know it will be here for a long time, and we will achieve great things. Thanks for your time! -EricKineticz16 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 19, 2012 Future citizen's of the core worlds.. My sub is almost up and I'm wondering if the Ravenholdt community has picked a Swtor server to roll on. During the beta I didn't see any RPPVP so might just end up wherever but thought I'd ask here first. I'm not into goodbye posts but I've been here for years and always enjoyed the community on both factions. I'd run off a list of names of great people but if you're familiar with me or my other chars I probably mean you. Have a good one. P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lUnG4uZPTo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PozbCdtvixQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjK9GJMBpt0Tîmelord32 Mar 19, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Sorry for being MiA! sorry for being gone so long guys, I’ve been very busy with family and school lately, but I'll be back soon and better than ever! Sorry to have let you guys down on the original timeframe of the achievment, but I think I'll be able to catchup with myself soon and finish it up, and get working on the flasks achiev or something else. Hope you're all well and fine, talk to you all this weekend!Bubblerific9 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Pets on Neutral AH I'm starting to wish that the Neutral AH was easier to get to, given the way the prices are often better than mine. That seems strange. What else is weirdly priced on the AH?Starweave7 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 {H} <Path of chaos> recruiting active raiders <Path of chaos> is a new guild focused on raiding. Since we just started we are LF active people to fill in the spots of our core group, but we are already raiding with who we have and will keep doing that until we complete the group. We are also open for anyone of any level who intends to raid in game, you will be instructed on how to gear up and get ready to do stuff. For the core group we are mainly in need of healers and some DPS, but everyone is welcome :D Intended raid times are: tue/thur/sun 6PM server time (this can change) Post here if you need more info or contact me in game Thanks Tyd~Tydrik1 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 Emerald Dream Thinking about moving there. Anyone been there? Anyone else thinking about it? I like the greater population, WPvP, and RP.Anekar4 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 @ Orgrimmar Sup Org? http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x311/shottyninja/WoWScrnShot_061212_012051.jpg Where is everyone? :(Jell10 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 18, 2012 I'm bringing sexy back (for 7 days)...yeah! This scroll of resurrection sure is super. I am glad to be back. Ravenholdt seems to be kicking it like always. I got in a bidding fight with someone on the AH for Imposing Vest. I can't believe a ilvl 47 green went for over 500 gold. Transmogrify sure does change things. I would like to subscribe permanently (because I am having so much fun) but to be honest I'm worried I would miss out on all the Blizzard freebies. I don't want to miss another free lvl 80. That really is too sweet to give up. Ironic that I am now worried about subscribing because I might miss out on awesome new WoW freebies. Can someone kill Heroic Dragon Soul already? Happy hunting!Kryker1 Mar 18, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Council of Three Hammers is no more! So, yeah. After the lackluster performance of the Alliance at Ghostlands, we decided we'd just do a For The Horde. Council just died now. On to the next targetDraxonicar8 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 Have a festival lantern on the neutral AH Selling for 7500 Will pay 7500 for a lunar lantern on the neutral AH if anyone has one to sell. Bitterhope0 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 17, 2012 In need of a blacksmith After wondering what to do with the gold that Bobcat provided me for a dagger... I came up with a solution. I am searching for a blacksmith with the Storm Helm pattern (Burning Crusade world drop). I have obtained mats and would be interested in providing a nice tip for the crafter. Fair warning, the gold does still smell a bit like a feral Tauren so I'm sure you'll want to spend it pretty quickly yourself once it is in your possession. Help control the feral druid population. Check your guild membership and have your cats spayed or neutered. Ailchú11 Mar 17, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 LF Diplomatic RP, Horde and Alliance I'm looking to establish in-character ties with members of other guilds, both on the horde and alliance side. (I have a second account and level 20 belf mage parked in Dalaran. I can dual box and translate for cross faction RP). I'm hoping to build up quite a diverse set of contacts to allow us to increase the scope of inter-guild RP. Please note that I am not looking for only peachy 'I'll be your friend' RPs here, but also strained relationships that don't work out. They could work just as well to fuel guild tensions and help us spin up some wonderful plots. Please post on here or contact me or another member of my guild in game via PM to see if I'm online (I have a plethora of alts). Feel free to walk up to me in game even, and start up an RP. Please also note that I'm not looking for 'free' contacts, but I want to work to gain a hearing ear from your character. Let me know and we'll arrange to have our characters stumble in to each other, or share a drink at the blue recluse.Elothox4 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Sup fools. Coldbear got compromised. Coldbear. Tanks. Coldeye. <Uthers Hand> <Synergy> <Renaissance> I haven't played for almost two years when all of a sudden I get an email about a successful Character Transfer. I did not sell my very much legit account or give anyone access, so somehow someone got my password. How they did ...beats me. But fun thing is they paid for a 30-day game card. I have no interest or time or the good connection to actually play, but I can log in to forums and say what's up. Fools.Coldeye14 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 <Avalon> 6/8 H DS Recruiting for 10 mans We're currently running two ten mans. One needs a rogue or exceptional ranged dps. Other options may be considered. Another group is in need of an spriest/boomkin/ele shaman with a healing offspec. Contact an officer in game or head to rhavalon.guildportal.com to apply.Derzka29 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Experienced tank LF solid raid guild Hello, I'm a tank (been tanking since WotLK came out) LF a solid and active raid guild, where I can enjoy raiding with a group and not only with random people from LFR. Right now i'm gearing up through the LFR but I want more and keep raiding, because that's my favorite part of the game :D. I also PvP and really like it, but it's just not my focus. My availability would be something like tue/thur/sun nights, even mon and wed nights are possible, but the other days are much easier. Still, i'm relaxed person LF a nice group where I can have fun and meet some people. If you want any further info just let me know Thanks :) Tyd~Tydrik1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 New Guild- Alliance Elite. Founded yesterday! I have recently founded a small alliance guild called the Alliance Elite. The guild will start out as a PVP guild, but I plan to gradually add options for RPers and many RP events. Also, my main, Oldwizard, will take leadership once the guild has more members. What I would like to do: -Have at least two or three RP events a week -Have at least one open world PVP event a week -Ally with Sentinels/Reprisal/Twilight Empire -Have at least one old world raid a week Guild meetings per invitation. Trolls will be insta-kicked.Burlybrew11 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Looking for Dragon Soul Group Hello ally raiders. I'm working on the second stage of the rogue daggers and need a solid group that raids weekly who doesn't already have a rogue working on the quest line. Unfortunately my guild's core group is full at the moment. I've spent the last week and a half getting my pve set in order, and am ready for Dragon Soul on regular mode. I run as combat for pve, and can pull between 24-46k depending on the fight, buffs, team comp, etc. I routinely pull 20k on the raid target dummy completely unbuffed. I'm used to pvp, so swapping targets, interrupting, being aware of more than my rotation, etc are all second nature. Please respond in this thread or whisper me in game if you would like to add me to your group of raiders. Thank you very much.Amaurotic10 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Tol Barad /Tol Barad Peninsula If you could change one thing, what would it be? -WusahWusah76 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 <Shadow Pack> Recruiting Shadow Pack is a Casual / RP guild looking to rebuild its ranks. If your a worgen seeking a fresh start this is the place for you. Friendly & Mature guild members. We are currently taking anyone who wants to join. Guild Website here : http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=335448&TabID=2807805Okami0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Dear Daganaes... This isn't to hate on you, you actually helped me learn a lot of things about my class and rotation last night in about the five billion times i died to you, i suspect it was as much a gear gap as a skill gap. throughout the whole experience i gradually adapted and did better and better, hopefully eventually i do kill you someday.... I don't regret spitting on you when i about killed you though, seriously? having a rogue troop? should of spit on you more...also i hate your a frost mage, scratch that...i hate mages in general, yeah you heard me mages! GO DIE IN A FIRE...preferably of your own making. And rogues too for that matter, really irritating gankers, all of you, including my friends. I hope your eaten by sharks, except my friends, i just hope you die in a fire as well. Didn't i say something about hate...? yeah i forgot it. PS: Minimum range, minimum range can die too.Darrethy5 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Prot Warrior LF your casual, rp guild! Hello Ravenholdt! Let me first start off by noting that I already happily have an 85 already here on Ravenholdt, and I've always liked the server. With that being said, that character is pretty much purely in PvP gear and is without a guild. I transferred my shaman here first, wanting to really enjoy RBGs. After some time, and starting a new career I had to take a short break (about 4 months) from WoW. When I came back, I found that the guild had since disbanded, and left me pretty much with nowhere to go. I'd like to consolidate my toons together, whether that be taking my shaman out of here (which I'd really like not to do) or finding a new home for this warrior. Unfortunately my previous warrior (also a Tauren) is no longer of this world. With that being said I'd like to list my "WoW Resume"?! - Played since Vanilla, experienced with Rogues, Shaman, Warrior, and now Paladins. - Guild Officer - Helped manage top raiding guild on server (Garithos) during Burning Crusade. - Main Tank - Main Tank through all of BC, held server first Illidan Kill. - 26 years old - A good communicator and all around team player. - Open Minded - Always interested in learning new mechanics and ideas, open to feedback and suggestions. As I've played this game over the years, I've sincerely learned that the content achieved is not nearly as important as the people it is achieve with. I've played in "hardcore" raiding guilds (4-5 nights a week) and having obtained all of my "dream" gear left me losing interest in the game. Now, I would ideally like to raid very casually 1-2 nights a week. My ideal starting time is roughly 8:15 - 8:30 server (EST). I am available (and would prefer 1-2 nights out of the following) M/Tu/Wed/Friday. I am interested in becoming more involved with RP and would like to attend more events. I enjoy transmog runs as well and have a large list of sets I'd like to rebuild. Overall, I'm looking more for a tight knit, fun and friendly guild rather than a guild based solely on raiding. I'd like to stay Horde if possible, but after some searches with my shaman (that have yet to be successful) I haven't ruled out the idea of considering Alliance again. Thank you for any feedback and assistance! Raijiin Raijiin6 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 Oh, Ravenholdt... You're dieing! -Graycen Edit: Been dieing!Graycen14 Mar 12, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 Farewell, Ravenholdt! Ragequitting/unsubscribing until a later date. Good bye, Ravenholdt, and good bye to all the friends I've made on Horde and Alliance (frenemies, too!) It's been a good run, but I've grown tired of drama llamas and WoW itself. Keep on rocking/being rad. -WildheartLaurren4 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Looking for someone to resurrect http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4139868835?page=8#143 I'm interested in ressurrecting someone or two for the mount if there is anyone who wants to be resurrected. Let me know.Bitterhope1 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 [A] Potential Transfer :] Hello everyone! I've just recently returned to playing WoW and I've decided to level up my warlock and potentially look for a guild to call home. How is the alliance population on Ravenholdt? Would I have a hard time finding a guild that raids 1-2 nights a week and can clear at least all of the normal raid conent? I'm a seasoned raider and I've raided many a hardmode, but with life being as busy as it is I can't devote as much time to the game as I used to. That being said, I'm looking for a fun group to raid with on a weekly basis that plans on sticking around for MoP! Thanks in advance!Vesathys14 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Dark Millenium has Signups now So, yeah. Title pretty much says it all. http://www.darkmillenniumonline.com/ Chaos! EDIT: Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyxedcEgSvU&feature=player_embedded Gamescom Trailer- Now with extra Grimdark- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0EJdhR43QDraxonicar0 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 LF new realm At the topic says, I'm looking for a new server to dabble on. I'm really bored with the game, and I just want a fresh start. I'm not really a big RPer in-game. I tried to get back into it on WRA, but getting your foot in the door can be harder than it needs to be. If I happen to RP, great, but it's not close to my priority. Why an RP server, then? I enjoy literate, friendly communities, which such servers tend to be. Thinking I'll roll Ally-side, since I've played Horde up, down, left, and right. How's the general population balance? PvP balance? Is it easy enough to find people to do things with? Belevow13 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Concerns people who rp with Oldwizard I have retconned my char in December. I have been playing his storyline a long time, and I am afraid of slowly slipping into Mary Jane Watson territory. There is the old me, up to the point where I visit Outlands to flee the Cataclysm. There, I slowly change, and fall prey to the shadow magics. A disease, known as the Outlands disease, rapidly spreads from me, turning some people I meet (and myself) into a single, thinking, unified, creature.Oldwizard9 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 @ horde Im just curious, why has horde fallen off in world pvp? i havent gotten a decent resistance in a very long time!! cmon guys, im getting bored out thereSagitarious28 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 World PvP in Orgrimmar Well, thanks all that went to the late night world PvP event in Orgrimmar. Fraps'd all of it and should be posting it soon. Was fun Horde. Ooh, VVN will be invading again soon. ^_^ Was fun. -GraycenGraycen2 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 Mail boots w/cuff? Are there any mail boots that have the appearance of a leather cuff? I'd like to use them for transmogging. I like everything about the Swiftarrow set that I currently use, except for the boots that give me cankles (or at least look like I'm trying to build thighs like an ox).Helys5 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 @ horde rogues If anyone is on the first stage and have to do the quest Assinate Creed, let me know. I am already there and can summon to the boss. It seems my timing is a little off and can get him down to 20%, but then I miss one of my CDs and take a dirt nap. Will try again tonight, so if anyone is on that stage, I can save your some time and summon you past the guards. Bob.Feloniousbob5 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 8, 2012 I wish to thank... The other night, I made my way to the Ogr area to tame a rare spawn; Death Flayer. After the tame, I made my way to the gates of Ogr and was able to achieve my first PVP kill... With that said, I wish to thank the three ally rogues and hunter who were out there saying hi and displaying Gnomish Pride. I also wish to thank the GM of No Fear who fell to my arrows. I will say this, than I took a spirit rez...it appears that I died too close to some guards and they did not like me trespassing on their tuff... /raises Gnomish fist. /y Gnome Pride...Death to ALL Talls... BobLazyeyebobb19 Mar 8, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 @ the Reprisal hunter... gratz on the Ban'thalos tame. Will repeat the cycle if I can not find a guildy to tame vs some random player killing the rares. Bob.Bobcat2 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 7, 2012 Bob Found Halldor... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/comics/?keywords=honorable-mention&view#/comic-2008-02-turell ... Bob...a scared Tauren Bull!!! "...Dwarf Punter..."Bobcat1 Mar 7, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 Fiction. A rogues tale. The wounded forsaken fled across the plain underneath a gathering storm all afternoon. The sky had become a stark grey as busier sinister dark clouds fled with him, outpacing him against the bleak backdrop overhead. He secretly hated them for the efficiency with which they overtook and passed him as he made way. He had managed to put a good amount of distance between him and his pursuers, even the relentless hunter who's arrow tip remained lodged in his raw lower back. Yet he was not confident in the least. His tribe the single source upon which he gained and drew strengths was born far away to other worlds by swifter wings than he ever hoped to posses or know. Already his eyes had begun to loose their shiny black luster and were turning flat grey, lifeless once more. As the sky burnt out from grey to black the first heavy wet flakes of the late winter storm began to sting his cheeks as erratic gusts buffeted him from all directions. At the end of his physical endurance he knew he needed to find shelter. Just after nightfall he heard the distant lone tolling of a village bell and changed his direction accordingly before its din had even faded. He then came to a dimly lit farmstead on the outskirts of town. Materializing inside in the shadow he slew each occupant with perfunctory precision. Not a sound was heard as they all were taken unaware, done in by a well honed shiny slender length of barbed wire he carried in a belt pouch. At the end of his forsaken will he fell into one of the previous occupants beds. A mad moaning whipping wind blew out of the northeast for four days and four nights, bringing with it a deep falling of snow and making all travel utterly impossible. It cast a dark blighted shroud over his waking hours and dreamscapes alike. The noise was inescapable, troubling all thoughts during the day and turning dreams into uneasy surreal episodes of desperation. There at the height of its dark virility the lashing wind whipped and moaned under the eaves, the whole building shifted and creaked while lamps flickered under the strain and died one at a time, casting wavering shadows across the walls that at times reminded him of his past brothers in arms, lovers, or ambiguous desperadoes he had met on his travels. He lay awake numb staring at the ceiling and had a vision. He lay sleeping on an sacrificial alter. On his left graceful Michelangeloesque avatars of saints and angels worked to hold him down and to soothe and repair him with the utmost tender serenity and benevolent mercy. On his right spindly shifty looking demons wearing cheap glamour in the fashion of All Saints Day or tawdry Bilgewater Harbor sought to take him. They were wearing suits and enjoying all manners of excess. Chanting with their heads held high and arrogant, defiling him with their ashes and sick party favours. Others were buisy writing infernal contracts and trying to parlay for him calling in their darkest favours. Varimathras was there observing. Shrouded by shadow in the background his fiery impassive eyes burning holes into the rogues weak ethereal aura of defense. And lo, he was mesmerized by the contrast of their dignified nobility and single minded dark persuasion. Not fully aware he neglected food and drink and fell into an uneasy state of unconsciousness, shutting down vital systems to prevent that mad moaning wind and bleak graveyard sky from taking what was left of his spirit. At length the blustery cold front had run its course and he woke uneasy and confused. Somewhere far far away a great burning star was beginning to ease the protective veil of darkness into a less honest grey. He set about taking what nourishment he could from the stiffening corpses that lie about as the details of his hopeless situation began to sink back in. He lit back out before it became light enough to be spotted. Traveling in the only direction that was left, the clearing at the end of the pathway that represented all things and nothing. -SloatSloat6 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 wtfboxers gonna box http://youtu.be/36TDNYN97KA Why he do dis YYYY :( enjoy and lolzPrimz1 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 4, 2012 In Tribute to Peg Bundy..The Destroyer of Men Having watched the Married...With Children series from the beginning, I have Rerolled all my Male Orcs to represent the most deadly creature to all males ... Peggy Bundy. The added benefit is now my toons are not hunched over and have big red hair. Its a damn shame that the male orc dont stand tall like the female orcs, I guess like in RL, the female orcs control the men too...hence the hunched and subdued look. Now here is the kick to the sack....the thing that makes you feel old, a guildy in RB was like; "...who is Peg Bundy...Whats Married with Children..." BobBobcat4 Mar 4, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Hello Ravenholdt~ After lurking about on the forums on all the RP-PvP servers, I've decided to wander my way over to your server. Be afraid~ mwahahahahaha. Ha! In all seriousness, assuming my wanderlust sticks and I don't go back to Moon Guard (which is my home realm, DON'T JUDGE ME :| ) I will be...here. So hello! I'm a heavy RPer but my second passion is PvP. Not to say I'm really good at -either-, but whatever. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. I'd list of what characters I'll be playing...but I have no idea. I hop factions and I am an unrepentant altoholic...so yea. :DXiomara5 Mar 3, 2012
Mar 3, 2012 Game on My attempt to use the discussion board failed.Karseem20 Mar 3, 2012